[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

right wing mute squad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Monday February 1st

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM

The Chicago Federal Reserve(and any of the other Federal reserve buildings nationwide)

>You show up at the designated time.

>Stand silently.

>Disperse as the designated time.

You don't speak.

You don't bring signs or banners.

You don't talk to the media.

You do not chit chat with your peers.

Dress normally

Come armed or not, your choice.

Comply with lawful orders or inquires.

Do not commit violence.

There Is No Message.

The idea is simple. Ordinary men (and women, if we can bring them) show up en mass outside the fed. They do nothing but silently stare down the fed for an hour. Then, they disperse as quickly as they appeared.

Next month the same thing happens, except the crowd has grown larger. Next month, even larger, and now it's spread to other fed buildings across the country. I think you can see how this could quickly snowball as other like-minded groups and individuals become emboldened.

Remember that nearly 100% of men fighting in the Revolution and the Civil War were volunteers. Each man willingly looked his wife and children in the eyes and told them he might never come home.

The task you are called for now pales in comparison to their burden, but it is of the same spirit. This movement will work because it will be driven by our resolve as men. It is real because the risk is real.

But make no mistake, fear is the only weapon our enemies can use against us. We will conduct a legal demonstration. The provocateurs in these threads will construe impossible contingencies to keep you behind the dim light of your computer screen.

They won't subvert us because there is nothing to subvert. We are normal citizens, silently conducting a legal demonstration. We don't know each other's names. We have no hierarchy to infiltrate. We have no message to corrupt. Our silence is both our shield and our sword. Our chaotic nature will be our vindicator. The first wave happened in Atlanta. Let's keep it going.
>>
Would be all over this if I were in Illinois.
>>
...For what purpose? You literally wrote "There Is No Message" so why the fuck are you doing this? Give us a fucking reason m8. Is it to intimate the fed? To show our support for our constitutional rights? What?
>>
Tips fedora
>>
>>61000243
That's the point. There's nothing to talk about anymore. This is us standing up to the kikes and intimidating the fuck out of them when they see a crowd of people outside where they work. A few days ago this started on 4 plus four with Atlanta.
>>
File: hm_Pepe_01 - Copy.png (702KB, 636x509px) Image search: [Google]
hm_Pepe_01 - Copy.png
702KB, 636x509px
>>60999389
Deserves a bump
>>
>>61000000
>>
> mute squad

Chris Poole you sold up. We're no longer ur personal army
>>
>>61000243
>FBI comes in right on cue to determine our motivations

If you were really American you'd understand inherently
>>
>>60999389
I Blame /k/ for this stunt.
>>
File: 1452354298015.jpg (60KB, 475x348px) Image search: [Google]
1452354298015.jpg
60KB, 475x348px
>>60999389
nah, fuck showing up in front of federal buildings, thats stupid.

the best thing to do is to simply open carry in a calm and chill way in public like is common in OK or TX, just going about your everyday business

after all, its the people you want to get on your side

NOT look like "assholes with guns" that the liberal media can target

its counter productive and susceptible to manipulation in a variety of means

seriously, just open carrying in a legal and chill way in the best way to win over the public, a large armed group like that is just a HUGE BULLSEYE for the media or liberal provokers
>>
>>61000243
To remind the feds who's really in charge.
>>
File: 1452549347465.jpg (496KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1452549347465.jpg
496KB, 1500x1500px
>>61001536
Fuck off IDF. There are six gun control bills in WA. How is living your everyday life working out?
>>
>>60999389
this is fedora tier
>>
>open carrying a nagant
>>
>>60999389
>wants me to travel thousands of miles to chimpcago
>wants me to join a protest against nothing with no purpose with a bunch of neckbeards from a Seychelles smoke signal forum
Yeah, I don't think so.
>>
>>61000838
>implying I'm a fed
Nigger I just don't want on-the-fence normies to become any less supportive of gun rights than they already are. Sheesh, everybody's so paranoid these days.
>>
>>60999389
This is the most autistic thread I've seen today. Probably the most autistic thread this week actually.
>>
>>60999389
/b/ hears about this
They dress up in afros an suits
Feds closed

Top kek
Habbo hotel 3.0
>>
>>60999389
This is brilliant.
>>
File: 1452383939555.jpg (65KB, 526x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452383939555.jpg
65KB, 526x320px
>>61002133
silence. how stupid. its like they've already taken away your rights...

then the media can speak for you and make you look like an asshole.
signs can actually be quite effective tools of communication, common sense reasoning defending your rights as a human to defend yourself.
>>
>>61002470
What better way to show normies that having guns is a good thing than having a mute squad gather that ends up with nobody shot?
>>
fuck this guilty revenant bullshit, you should have a message
>>
>>61000838
I'd be worried about FBI provocateurs actually showing up at these gatherings and instigating an "incident."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.