[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>trump gets mentioned in class
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 45
File: 4L_qKKmyQHq.jpg (156 KB, 1484x989) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_qKKmyQHq.jpg
156 KB, 1484x989
>trump gets mentioned in class
>everyone automatically laughs
>no explanation given
Could someone explain why Trump's considered a joke by a lot of college age kids?
>>
>>60997170
Because they have no idea what he represents and the media tells them to laugh at him.
>>
Young are more likely to be left wing. American college youth are especially sheltered and pampered to think their hugbox is the real world
>>
File: 1434094488721.jpg (70 KB, 582x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434094488721.jpg
70 KB, 582x406
Because their parents pay for everything, and they didn't grow up in "diverse" communities.
>>
>>60997263
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>60997170
They substitute culture and mass media for critical thought.
>>
>>60997170
I think it's a defense mechanism. People pretend to find things funny so as to not take them seriously because the thought of doing so is frightening to them.
>>
>>60997263
>the media tells them to laugh at him.
DING DING DING DING DING, Tell him what he's won, Johnny!
>>
>>60997170
Conservatives in college already hide their powerlevel, so I'm not surprised that everyone else feels emboldened to talk shit.
>>
>>60997263
this especially. It's hip to be liberal, apparently.
>>
File: trumpfoilhat.jpg (355 KB, 600x1457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpfoilhat.jpg
355 KB, 600x1457
i have no possible idea
>>
because they are told to make fun of him by leftist media
>>
>>60997170
>everyone automatically laughs nervously

fixed that
>>
it doesn't take more than a high school level of education to realize that he offers no specific plans to deal with the issues he likes to focus on.
build a wall?
how?
we're gonna build a wall!

make america great again? ok how?
by making it great again!

ok....but how?
>>
>>60997170
Their laughter will become increasingly nervous, gradually changing into a desperate manic cackle as election day approaches.
>>
You fucking older brothers, sisters and parents should be setting these kids straight rather than allowing them to be brainwashed by leftist teachers.
>>
>>60997300
>Young are more likely to be left wing
Yes but is that a reason to laugh at Trump?

Do right wing people laugh at Hillary? No they call her a cunt.

We aren't wondering why the kids don't like Trump or don't agree with him, we are asking why they think he is a joke.
>>
"first they laugh at you..."
>>
>>60997170
>nervous laughter intensifies
>>
>>60997300
thank god im right
>>
>>60997579
poor quality post.
>>
>>60997170
Scott Adams blog indicates that laughter is a sign that Trumps persuasive power is working.
>>
Because they're the votes that matter HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>60997170
People that can not understand the popular will or a ballot.
>>
>>60997263

To be fair though, he looks funny and sounds funny. I also laughed at him when I first saw him.
>>
>>60997579
Look at this low energy guy right here
>>
>>60997170
>in University
>slightly older because I was never conditioned for college, worked hard to get here, going into debt for it - go to work after I get out of classes, 5 hours of sleep a night during semesters
>surrounded by kids whose parents have literally paid for everything, or at least half of it
>all spouting opinions clearly formed out of a life of not having had any responsibilities

I both abhor them and want to be them.
>>
File: 1363736157522.jpg (55 KB, 599x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363736157522.jpg
55 KB, 599x599
>mfw socal uni
>mfw class filled with 75% mexican girls
>ask me what kind of girl i like
>tall, blonde, blue eyed
>tell me mexicans can be tall, blonde and blue eyed
>hand them a dollar bill and tell them to build a fucking wall
>walk out of class and never go back
>>
Read Scott Adams blog. They don't know why they're laughing and they couldn't tell you why. The truth is that their brains are being rewired by Trump and the laugh is a subconscious expression of this.
>>
File: 1438959605775.jpg (238 KB, 1232x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438959605775.jpg
238 KB, 1232x768
>>60997579
>build a wall? how?

Exactly like Israel did, which was inexpensive and very effective.

If Israel can have a wall, why can't we have a wall?
>>
>>60997170
Because the man in a wacko, anon
>>
File: 4L_ISnmOljG.jpg (51 KB, 500x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_ISnmOljG.jpg
51 KB, 500x479
>>60997458
This is the one /pol/ism that consistently pisses me off. Read a book nigger.
>>
Hes is a tv character. Hes homer simson with a lot of money. He is a joke and so our the millions of low IQ . What next a tv show called , Who wants to be a congressman.
>>
>>60997788
He might very well be funny, but aside from the occassional soundbite, you very likely know more about trump than most americans.
>>
>>60997579
If you don't even bother to look at his campaign website to look at his specific plans to deal with issues than of course you're gonna say something as ignorant as what you posted.

btw, all candidates do the same shit. They say we are having problems then they mention some kind of solution. All talk.
>>
>>60997170
>Could someone explain why Trump's considered a joke by a lot of college age kids?

The collegiate set are now dumber than ever, heavily propagandized by Liberal, Jewish professors and administrators.
>>
>>60997263
its sad that this is true
>>
>>60997834

This happened
>>
>>60997856
is.
>>
>>60997730
This desu fampai. The guy has been right about everything else so far. I'm assuming he's right on this.
>>
>>60997170
Because college age kids are clinically retarded?
>>
>>60997834
While i would enjoy that story, its better to bite you tongue and gain a posistion of power through which you can help the white race.
>>
>>60997861
I dont know about global warming it seems its a fake idea while CLIMATE CHANGE is real

its different. warm places are freezing and cold places are burning. its natural process

read a book whitey
>>
>>60997170
Becuase they are fucking sheep. Remember in middle school how kids had to ridicule the fat kid to stay in the cool kids group? Same shit here. Same thing when people mock Fox news. You have to outgroup people or there is no ingroup.
>>
honestly, the serious trump supporters are pretty distanced from reality. trump has surrounded himself with a bunch of yes-men, but its going to be hilarious when his message goes to the national stage. his success isn't because he's a great candidate. his success is because the republican party is so incredibly out of touch with the voter base, that the field of candidates is just absolute shit. i can see trump taking the republican nomination, but he is going to get destroyed by the democrat nominee. i forsee a shift to the left that'll undo the shift to the right that was brought upon by reagan's election.
>>
>>60997800
>parents are paying for 100% of my expenses

feels pretty good desu senpai. I watch movies, shitpost, and jerk off 12-16 hours a day.
>>
>>60997170
>college

Theres your answer
>>
>>60997854
The distance around Israel is provably much smaller than the distance of the border between the US and Mexico.
>>
>>60997263
>NERVOUS LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES
>>
>>60998038
I think your eyes are inside your asshole.
>>
Hes most well known for arguing with Rosie O'donnell on twitter before 2015.

Of course hes a joke.

Cruz 2016.
>>
I can't tell if people support Trump because he's a real life meme or they're just joking.

I've yet to meet a serious Trump supporter. Do they exist outside of /pol/?
>>
>>60998095
I'm just starting uni and I haven't started any political convos yet

I think ill just tell someone to make america great again
>>
>>60998038
>democrat nominee
>either a socialist jew or a criminal corporate shill

nah man, papa trump will wipe the floor with those degenerates
>>
>>60997170

Smug leftists found out if you do nothing but mock, you silence the opposition. Daily Show, Last Week, etc.
>>
>>60998147
>Cruz
People laugh as soon as they see a photo of him.

Way too ugly to be President.
>>
>>60997579
http://donaldjtrump.com/positions

also
>he doesnt know mexico is going to pay for the wall
>>
File: 1451185217235.gif (2 MB, 418x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451185217235.gif
2 MB, 418x174
>>60998038
>being this oblivious of how politics work
>>
They laugh because they're arrogant.

Every leftist fuckhead I've talked to think it's in the bag for Bernie, just like it was for Obama.
They're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>60998012
I know that, I was under the impression that the German guy thought that no significant form of climate change was occurring.
>>
>>60998182
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/14/scarborough-on-trump-pensacola-rally-i-never-saw-anything-like-that-in-my-hometown-before-i-dont-get-it/

Watch some fucking news then.
>>
>>60997170
>Could someone explain why Trump's considered a joke by a lot of college age kids?

Liberal indoctrination by the school's faculty (coupled with social media mocking him non-stop).
>>
>>60998182
Talk to any white family in the midwest and the deep south.
>>
>>60997869

Trump's IQ is 156.
>>
>>60998269
I think saying its the greatest threat is retarded, that's all
>>
>>60998182
Jews have Golems. Clay that can be brought to life with the word.
/pol/ has Trump. A meme that is brought to life through meme magic.
>>
>>60998312
Talk to any working class white person in Southern California.
>>
>>60997170
Mindless liberals don't objectively look at Trump's statements and proposals. Sure, they're usually asinine and exaggerated, but they usually have a grain of truth. Conservatives like Trump's rhetoric, and intelligent moderates see the meaning underneath, but liberals just hear WALL, DEPORT MEXICANS, REFUSE MUSLIMS, and their brains turn off. So much anti-Trump stuff on social media is dumb HURR DURR HE'S RACIST AND UGLY or HURR DURR REALITY TV STAR WITH COMBOVER. They don't consider that Mexicans recreate Mexico, and Muslims recreate third world shitholes.

It doesn't help that college kids have no knowledge of other cultures, since they'd lived sheltered lives among other middle and upper class kids.
>>
>>60997170

Because college-age kids have been brainwashed by the modern educational system to be controlled by Hollywood, which happens to be Jewish and liberal progressive. Guarantee you those who laughed also spent their entire life babysat in public school.
>>
>>60997861
>average global temperature flat for the last 15 years
>CO2 emissions continued to increase over that same time
>Pack ice grew
>HURR GLOBAL WARMING we have to stahp driving cars guys or waterworld and dead polar bears
>>
It's easier to laugh than to argue. It's why any time you confront a lefty faggot or see one in a confrontation, they do that passive aggressive thing where they try to take everything you say literally and then giggle to themselves when they feel your threat level grow. They know they need to do something but they don't know what to do and don't have the spine to do anything, so all that comes out is a weak, girly giggle.
>>
>>60998268
Why are liberals so arrogant? I'm never arrogant when arguing politics, yet people automatically call names and make fun of me for liking Trump

They act like middle school kids
>>
>>60997403
A free trip to Australia, with his very own shit posting tour guide.
>>
>>60997170
He's the meme candidate, brah.

He's the equivalent of raiding a twitch stream and demanding the camwhore put a shoe on head.

He does not give a flying fuck about the standard political process, his views and declarations are insane horseshit, and it's fucking hilarious watching every career politician try to deal with him
>>
>>60997170
>>60998279

I think it has more to do with his demeanor than any kidn of "social brainwashing".

Trump jokes and talks like a clown so he gets treated like one. Seriously, the guy is a bant champion, but that's not what a President acts like. That's what a television personality acts like.
>>
File: 1452497728636.jpg (583 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452497728636.jpg
583 KB, 1280x1714
>>60998116
The West Bank Border is 450 miles. It has been almost completely secured by Israel, using a wall.

Our border with Mexico is 2000 miles, but half is covered in natural barriers. We would need a 1000 mile wall, and our GDP is 50x that of Israel.

Walls work, just look at Israel. If Israel can have a wall, why can't we have a wall?

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/20/israels-security-fence-saves-lives-builder-tells-america/
>>
>>60997170

Probably because he's joke.
>>
>>60998226
How do you get mexico to pay for a wall, its insane, petty, and political.

Also his tax plan creates huge deficits in the budget.
>>
>>60998342
Is that especially high?

Sorry dont know the scale format. It changed since I last took an IQ test
>>
>>60998374
Dumb people don't understand that hard working families love him.
>>
>>60998470
>They act like middle school kids
They are middle school kids, mentally if not physically
>>
>>60997170

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-heckled-hampshire-diner-enjoy-burger-racist/story?id=36218722

>“Enjoy your burger, racist!”a young woman shouted from the back of the restaurant before walking out.

>“I was shaking all over. I’m still shaking,” she admitted. "I did cry for a few seconds because it’s hard being that close to someone who can make such a difference, but know that I wasn’t able to say anything that could impact him."
>>
lots of lefties are in an angry/arrogant stage of denial. they laugh because they're nervous, but their arrogance and disillusion is just creating more trump voters

trump 2016
>>
because trump is a joke. he's a perfect punchline to just about any joke you can imagine.
>>
Do you guys actively defend Trump in public and social media or only when it gets ridiculous?
>>
File: 1452652123378.gif (3 MB, 306x172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452652123378.gif
3 MB, 306x172
>>60997170
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/136958817396/the-laugh-tell-trump-master-persuader-series

Because, while they'll rationalize it for now (calling him racist is just a temporary phase to explain why they're laughing) they are being completely persuaded out of their world view and its hysterical, they'll be more open about it later on

still important to make them look like idiots for calling him racist though
>>
>>60997170
Because of the blue pill.
>>
>>60998147
>Hes most well known for arguing with Rosie O'donnell on twitter before 2015.
Found the millenial
>>
>>60998423
It makes me mad that they use the argument

>THE WHOLE WORLD EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES RIGHT BELIVES IN THIS

No they dont. I asked a Japanese guy about it and they dont give a fuck. Russians dont care. Middle eastern people couldnt care less.
>>
>>60997170

because they have been told by every media source they come into contact with that he is a joke.

God damn, people said this shit to me when I was 18, and I thought they were just old and dumb. Now I'm realizing that their "news shows" (john steward, colbert) just take short clips and make fun of their out of context ideas.
>>
>>60998470
>Why are liberals so arrogant?

I have honestly spent far too much time asking myself this. I can count the number of leftists who were respectful on one fucking hand.

The vast majority of them are dismissive, rude, mocking, and slanderous. I have no idea why. I know it's perhaps not logically sound but a lot of my skepticism towards leftist policy comes from a skepticism of those who support the policies. Can people who are almost universally nasty support anything good or righteous?

On the other hand, when I disagree with conservatives they are cool with it. They are open and listen. They are funnier and kinder even if I think some of them tend towards being a little goofy.

For some reason though, leftists just fill me with perfect hatred.
>>
>>60998116
Great Wall of China is 5500 miles long. Mexico/USA border is 2000.
>>
File: 1411325566129.png (101 KB, 210x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411325566129.png
101 KB, 210x251
>>60998562
>How do you get mexico to pay for a wall

Our annual imports from Mexico total $300 billion. A wall would take ~$10 billion to construct, based on similar projects in Israel.

A 0.5% tariff on all Mexican imports would pay for the wall in one year.
>>
>>60998565
Average is around 100. 156 makes him about as far from the average person as the average person is from an average gorilla.
>>
>>60998182
Most of the guys at my work like Trump and would support him if not for Cruz (I'm in Texas). The rest actively support Trump, except for the one Democrat in the office whom I'm sure is voting for Hillary.
>>
>>60998684
That would be precisely as ineffectual as having an argument with somebody on /pol/, only your name would be attached to it and it's with people you may have to deal with again someday.
>>
>>60997170
The answer was in your own question.
>>
>>60997170
Because millennials are becoming adults.
People don't realize that if we don't put Trump in office now, we won't ever have a chance. The ENTIRE children's generation in America is starting to lean Socialist. I'm not a conspiracy kook, but this is our last chance. Communism is deeply rooted into our education system. Teachers can be openly Communist without any repercussions.
>>
>>60998565

The average is 100.

>>60998182

Well his rallies get like 20-30K
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 555x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 555x370
>>60998727
Yeah I'm sure China is really concerned about it
>>
huh.
>>
>>60998888
>>
>>60998515
>his views and declarations are insane horseshit
>>
File: 1146518829740.jpg (30 KB, 450x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1146518829740.jpg
30 KB, 450x343
>>60997170
>college age
SURE anon...

i remember back in high school 2000 we all said we were voting for nader just to piss off our drafting teacher
>>
>>60998515
>his views and declarations are insane horseshit

Do you also think that Israel's wall is "insane horseshit?" Because it exists and it works very well.
>>
>>60998562
Threaten them with sanctions and embargo. Watch their economy crumble, until they are begging to build the wall for their great senpai America.
>>
Because the average college student has a liberal political slant and he also has literally zero chance at winning.
>>
>>60997619
then you lose to a bitch
>>
>>60997170
I'm assuming you're still in college (not a prof, worker, or some other gay shit) so let me tell you this as a 2x BS 1xMS graduate who has been in the fisheries management field for about 8 years now (post scholastic),

8 or so out of 10 of your friends from college are going to end up either;
A) dropping out OR
B) not getting a job in liberal arts or whatever and being a disgruntled starbucks employee

College in America is, for some reason, viewed as a bastion of intelligence. I can tell you from a lot of collegiate experience, it's not.
>>
>>60998840
>>60998727
>>60998423
This is the problem. The whole of the US could stop emitting CO2 tomorrow, and we'd still be in deep shit. China is the cause of like 40% of the world's pollution, with India heading up at 25-30%, and America at like 2.3-4%.
>>
>>60997170
they're copying shillakike
>>
>>60998423
It makes it worse that a single volcano eruption puts out more CO2 into the atmosphere than humans ever have.
That said we should make sure to keep our polluting to a minimum so as to avoid becoming China 2.0.
>>
>>60998806
Eh, in person I've swayed two people to at least consider. On social media, one guy started off ridiculous and hyperbolic, then mellowed out. Right now I'm debating talking to someone who thinks hecklers being escorted out of a rally without their coats is terrifying.
>>
>>60998562
>Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.
please don't vote, even if you can read the signs directing citizens to the polling office
>>
File: 1451242357210.jpg (96 KB, 490x828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451242357210.jpg
96 KB, 490x828
>>60998811
I agree. It's the... whoa triple dubs.

It's the demographic changes being wrought by Democrats and Chamber of Commerce Republicans dooming this nation as well.

People from Asia and central America don't have a cultural history of respecting individualism.
>>
>>60997170
>tfw normie invasion of 4chan redpilled the masses
>Trump mentioned in class
>Everyone nods in agreement, debate, build wall memes
>Bernie mentioned in class
>Laughter, FEEL LE BERN XD, DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO
South > North
>>
>Why do dumb goys who are currently in marxist indoctrination camps, support Sanders instead of trump???
>>
File: huh.png (43 KB, 592x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
huh.png
43 KB, 592x398
>>60998423
>average global temperature flat for the last 15 years

Huh?
>>
>>60997170
Because college is not a place of higher education, it is indoctrination. Cult-like. No explanation is needed in a situation of cultish belief systems.
>>
>>60998804

How are you sure? Is she a fat white woman?
>>
>>60998147
>Hes most well known for arguing with Rosie O'donnell on twitter before 2015.
Underage detected.
>>
File: 1451518469920.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451518469920.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
They don't leave facebook for their information on daily events. Facebook is a hug box that censors anything that hurts someones feelings. I just turn my 20 y/o sister over to trump in 20 minutes of correcting her misconceptions and backing it up with facts.
The conversation started with "but didn't Trump like say something racist and Obama disqualified him?"
>mfw
I asked her what did he say that was racist? She didn't know a damn thing he said, only that someone on her Facebook said Trump said something racist.

I rektd bernie in 30 seconds just by explaining his proposed 70% "swedish" tax rate model, and how all his freebies are impossible to pay for. She already believed Hillary was a lying cunt from some clickbait youtube video.

We then watched 4 volumes of Can't Stump the Trump together, impressed by his alphaness, and she is now calling Jeb "the guac man"
>>
File: 1442679570765.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442679570765.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>60997170
Gee it's almost as if most media is liberals making jokes about conservatives.
>>
>>60997579
He explains how many times. You should have the same inquisitive attitude towards Sanders, although you'll find that he and his supporters will certainly have fewer answers for you than Trump and his will.

Keep in mind, Trump is not your typical conservacuck. Read about his positions in the eighties--he was pretty left wing by today's standards. Also, he was very transparent about precisely what he was going to do as far as implementing a clear tax code and regulating foreign trade etc when he ran for president about a decade ago--that method didn't work, however, because what Trump didn't know at the time was that a successful politician does not use the same tactics as a successful businessman.

A businessman plots, he collaborates, he builds and constructs and puts his skin in the game. He fails, and he may fail a lot before he finally gets it, but a good businessman always knows to bet on himself, because he can only trust himself to succeed. A politician does not. A politician promises their constituency some form of free shit or wish fulfillment fantasy that they could never reasonably deliver on and secures themselves a place in congress where they can sit, get old, and depend on a pension (Sanders). A politician will allow themselves to be used as a plant, as a pawn, as a distraction, simply so they can make off with a few piddling shekels.

Trump's slogan is positive. It is constructive. It is inspiring, if simple. Best of all, it is inclusive--I know so many Latinos and blacks who support Trump because he is the first politician, not just white guy, they've seen running for a long time who guarantees them something that Barack Obama with his boujie ass bitch of a wife and Hillary Clinton with her spic-hating self and husband never, ever could: agency. MAGA means you will come out on top if all you do is help the rest of us lay brick. When's the last time you lefties treated brown people like you actually thought they had brains?
>>
File: muhgainz.jpg (292 KB, 987x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhgainz.jpg
292 KB, 987x1000
>>60997170
the global agenda against trump is crazy. Nobody outside of the US knows shit about trump but all "know" he`s a stupid racist. like wtf?

> be me
> christmas
> whole family is there
> watch bluepilled news together
> something about trump
> mention he is actually pretty good
> uncle goes apeshit
> are you crazy? he`s fucking stupid
> why?
> because he says stupid shit all the time
> like what?
> ... no response
> no srsly what did he say thats so stupid?
> ... its enough anon I dont wanna talk about politics now

????wtf????

honestly trump has to fight the whole worlds media but I know he will be successful.

"I backed Romney and he failed. Then I backed McCain and he failed. Now I have enough. I`m doing it myself!" - Trump

Godspeed
>>
File: 1364786841434.jpg (630 KB, 2000x2167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364786841434.jpg
630 KB, 2000x2167
>>60999151
>Temperature *Anomaly*

Your graph isn't showing temperature, it's showing the difference between actual and projected temperature.

You didn't disprove anything he said.
>>
File: JEB_Posting.jpg (58 KB, 1280x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JEB_Posting.jpg
58 KB, 1280x694
>>60997579
>There's no exclamation point in "Make America Great Again"
>However there is one in "JEB!"
Nice try YEB go shill your guac bowl elsewhere.
>>
>>60997170
Make your peace with whatever heathen gods you worship OP, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next president of the United States.
>>
>>60997263
Pretty sure we know what he represents m9
>>
>last 15 years people fall over themselves pretending to be enlightened about the lies of the media
>media starts shilling for limpwristed causes and bashing anyone non pc
>LMAO DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST SEXIST CNN AND SOCIAL MEDIA TOLD ME SO
>>
File: remove french.png (501 KB, 727x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
remove french.png
501 KB, 727x406
who deserves more to be laughed at the guy with the money running for president or the marxist kids with the 50,000 debt
>>
>>60997455
because liberals haven't realize they are no longer-counter culture. the cool kids are religious conservatives.
>>
>>60998562
Stop regurgitating. Please share real information. This isn't facebook, it's not enough to simply virtue signal using dissent against Trump. Your friends can't like your post here, Brittany.
>>
File: 1449510564374.jpg (862 KB, 1874x1542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449510564374.jpg
862 KB, 1874x1542
>/pol/ is now full of Republicans
What happened?
>>
>>60999151
>.15 degree change over 15 years
>1 degree change over 135 years

CATASTROPHIC
>>
File: ol_jo.gif (879 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ol_jo.gif
879 KB, 500x281
>>60998147
>Hes most well known for arguing with Rosie O'donnell on twitter before 2015.
>>
>>60999270
This is why pride comes before a fall.

Your uncle is calling someone he knows nothing about, who also has a history of success in various fields, an idiot. And when questioned he falls apart. But Trump is still stupid, for reasons.

Why is the left so prideful?
>>
>>60999372
/pol/ is full of nazis. and since the closest thing to a nazi is running on the republican ticket, there you have it.
>>
File: 1451357420799.jpg (411 KB, 1425x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451357420799.jpg
411 KB, 1425x802
>>60998116
The length of Wall Grande del Mexico will be 3110 km. The length of Israel's border wall is 650 km.

US GDP is $16770 Billion. Israeli GDP is $290 Billion.

So we have to build a wall that's 4.8 times bigger and we have a budget that's 57.8 times bigger.

Not that any of that matters because Mexico is going to build the wall anyway.
>>
It's because they think their kike will dismiss their loan debt and are putting all their hopes on an impossible victory.

I don't have any debt and older, so sanders doesn't appeal to me at all.
>>
College kids are extremely sheltered. Universities literally filter by GPA and SAT/ACT, resulting in a place where everyone is reasonably smart and diligent. This creates the illusion that everyone is reasonably smart and hardworking. This creates the illusion that race and ethnicity are irrelevant, and diversity is good.

Some colleges are literally sheltered. Columbia University is a couple of blocks from Harlem, but the university itself is gated off. It seems to me like a lot of colleges end up close to ghettos. This is probably because college kids are naive and idealistic enough to give ghetto dwellers lenience.
>>
>>60997170
He's considered a joke by college age kids because he's not offering le free stuff like Bernie. So they can't dream of voting for him, assuming they wake up in time or remember TO go to vote, 'cause he won't promise them a debt-free existence. Frankly, I don't blame them, and I'm a Trump supporter. The temptation of free shit and a debt-free higher education is, I'm sure, an irresistible one.

You also have to remember that a lot of college-age kids are liberals/feminists, so they won't dream of voting for Trump, either.
>>
>>60999309
If Shillary wins despite Sanders and god emperor Trump wrecking her in the polls, then the system is rigged and its time to find a lifeboat off the Titanic.
>>
>>60997991
good job censoring yourself retard that's exactly the goal of political correctness, retard.
>>
>>60997170
the media tells them hes a joke
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>60999219
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>60997861
Where I'm sitting right now in Southern Ontario, there were glaciers at some point in the past. This was also a tropical environment at some point in the past.

These environmental extremes took place long before there was any human involvement in the environment whatsoever.

Therefore, climatic change is natural and for us to modify our behaviour because of it when we aren't even currently experiencing either of those extremes in nonsensical and since we're the only ones stupid enough to consider it, we are putting ourselves at an economic disadvantage for nothing other than feel good hippy bullshit.

Eat shit, you tree hugging faggot.
>>
>>60999372
/pol/ is a reactionary third party. Not republicucks.
>>
If Trump's rallies don't make you laugh, you are a liberal.

The man is entertaining.

And people are right to assume that his propositions so far are very open to interpretation. He doesn't really say anything substantial in his rallies, aka numbers, tactics, he just tries to find the causes to problems and says "I will solve the problem" without saying how or by saying something simple.
>>
>>60999372

it's called a paradigm shift, the left in america have fully radicalized so much that the center appears right so to call yourself a leftist today you have to support marxian ideals and open borders and to be a republican you just have to believe in what a liberal believed in 10 years ago plus conservative economics
>>
>>60999372
Wouldn't say republican as Trump is a wild card, both republicans and democrats don't like him and his views favor both sides. He's a hybrid monster that cannot be stumped.
>>
>>60997170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g&app=desktop
>>
>>60997170
"You gonna be laughin out the other side of your face come novembah!"

Pappy O'Daniel 2016
>>
>>60999481
The closest thing to a Nazi is BLM or Jorge Ramos.

Ethnic nationalist interests mixed with socialist economic policies. The Democratic party is literally a hodge podge of little nazi groups, just not white ones. There's nothing more nationalist than being able to call someone a race traitor, which is euphemized as Uncle Tom among leftist blacks.
>>
File: know your stars.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
know your stars.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>60997579
as opposed to bernie, whose plans are realistic and feasible
>>
>>60997300
>if you think Trump is a joke you must be a liberal

Tired of this meme desu
>>
>>60999481
>/pol is full of nazies
20% at most. We've had numerous polls that show that stormfags aren't a majority.
>>
>>60997170
They are trained zombies of the commie persuasion. Ridicule is their only weapon against meme magic.
>>
>>60997263

> muh liberals being forced feed media advice

> mean while I praise the truth from my echo chamber

everybody agrees and repeat the echo.

the real answer is that trump is a cartoon of a politician and sad clown and a fucking idiot with no substance, everything around him has to be a circus and he calls that high energy when in reality is nothing but a mad house an idiots house.

/thread Nigger eat shit and flop
>>
File: 20151221031559486.jpg (277 KB, 687x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151221031559486.jpg
277 KB, 687x709
>>60999346

It's the best

>THE MEDIA IS ALL LIIIES
>TRUMP IS A FASCIST SALON SAID SO!!!
>ABLOO BLOO MEXICANS MEXICANS!!!

Trump has become their Hitler. Just ask them to actually something he's said that's been racist, though. They will only ever fumble about. They don't even know why they believe what they do.
>>
>>60999031
>China 40%
>India

This exactly this

Even if we removed all CO2 emissions we'd still be fucked.
>>
because the guy is a fucking muppet but plz america vote him in I wanna see some shit happen

surely he'd be better than bush or obunghole right?
>>
>>60999219
enjoy doing that again a week from now because your sister is a ditz
>>
libturds argue from a social and emotional perspective.
>>
>>60999639
but BLM fuckers arent running for president.
>>
>>60997170
They're scared so treat him like a joke so they don't have to think about how based he will be.
>>
In my US History Class a few days ago we were watching a "Story Of Us" and Trump was in it and when he came up every but me was booing him
>>
Just give facts to people and the red pill will follow

successfully converted a bunch of people today to believe that racial segregation is a constitutional right and a benefit to society

its easy.
>>
>>60999558

Sanders supporters think Solar and Wind can replace oil. They are that fucking stupid.
>>
>>60998773
But the invaders bribed the guards and just walked over that wall built on Chinese corpses lel
>>
>>60999759
No, people who bend over for them are.
>>
>>60999684
You cant /thread your own post faggot bernie shill
>>
>>60999759
Thank Christ
>>
>>60999240
Goddamn, this is a good post.
>>
>>60999664
>20%
i think the ratio in Germany at its highest was around 10%
>>
>>60997170

because most kids in college exist in a liberal bubble and assume the idea of a republican winning is a joke
>>
File: shalom.jpg (22 KB, 500x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shalom.jpg
22 KB, 500x530
>>60997170

They want to say something but don't want to be attacked for their views.

They probably know that Trump is right but don't know all the facts to cover the impending interrogation and shaming that will befall them immediately after saying they like Trump.
>>
If they didn't laugh they'd burst into tears.

They know that they are fucked and are going to have to rely on welfare at some point in the immediate future. A future that may well be presided over by a businessman who is going to promote an atmosphere of anti-welfare as opposed to the Free Money For The "Underprivileged" that has fucked up the West for the past three decades or so.
>>
>>60997170
It's nervous laughter. I was at a really powerful stage production once, and right during one extremely uncomfortable scene, the audience unexpectedly laughed. After the show, the actress was crushed. She went and talked to the director, who essentially said that he wasn't surprised by the response. When people are confronted by something they aren't prepared to handle, they sometimes just laugh.

Not that a play is the same as bringing up a politician. But think about it- people thought that Hitler was comical. People thought Theodore Roosevelt was comical. Well they aren't laughing any more.
>>
>>60997382
This
>>
FOR TRUMP.
>>
>>60999111
checked
>>
>>60999810
They're just driven by emotion on everything without considering the implications. Delusional optimism.
>>
>>60998547
Also Saudi Arabia is currently building a 600 mile wall.

http://gizmodo.com/saudi-arabia-is-building-a-600-mile-wall-along-the-iraq-1685196732

1000 miles is certainly doable for the United States.
>>
>>60997861
Sure, the EPA isn't a government mafia that can selectively disable industries or other businesses they don't like all in the name of a theory that is currently in "a pause," a term made up by a group of scientists that sit on million dollar grants for their research, because evidence came out against it. Let's not forget that nobody has a solution for human based climate change other than going back to 1900.

I took environmental science too.
>>
>>60999759
>>60999834

I just want to add that you need to take a long serious look at what the left ACTUALLY IS instead of talking shit with no thought.

I could add the left's infatuation with Islam which is essentially a fascistic religion with religion rather than race as its foundation.

Trump wants to close borders ffs. He's not even CLOSE to the Nazi level shit being pushed by the left.
>>
>>60999836
will share the /threading power in the future thanks to president Sanders so will start now

/thread
>>
>>60999664
That's not true.
>>
>>60999586
>When someone ask why you love america.
I'm tearing up 2BH family. USA #1
>>
>>60999298

Right, the graph illustrates the change in global surface temperature relative to 1951-1980 average temperatures. The 10 warmest years in the 134-year record all have occurred since 2000, with the exception of 1998. As this figure shows, there has been a strong warming trend over the past 30 years. Not some flat line.
>>
>>60998038
Found the Kike!
>>
>>60998565

100 is the mean. 140 is considered genius. He's nearly 4 standard deviations above the mean.
>>
>>61000051
Im not saying the Donald is a nazi. Im saying people view him as one. He gets more support from stormfags and white supremacists than he would like to admin.
>>
File: 1452689852627.jpg (165 KB, 719x842) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452689852627.jpg
165 KB, 719x842
>>60998620
>>“I was shaking all over. I’m still shaking,” she admitted. "I did cry for a few seconds because it’s hard being that close to someone who can make such a difference, but know that I wasn’t able to say anything that could impact him."
>>
File: Trump.png (121 KB, 1396x847) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.png
121 KB, 1396x847
>>60997861
Give me one piece of evidence that we haven't already invented our way out of Global warming..... No one ever has by the way..

>Solar power will be a fraction of the price of fossil fuels in 50 years.

>Electric cars will be the norm in 50 years

>Carbon scrubbers already exist

Climate change is a way for liberals to blame whites for the weather while simultaneously taking credit for white inventions like Solar panels and wind turbines
>>
>>60998012
Go talk to an old person you dumb fuck. The weather we have now is no different than it's ever been. Every old fart has stories from his life about the summer it never got warm, or the year without rain, or the year it wouldn't stop raining, or the year it snowed till the drifts were above their head. You fucking brainwashed retards that keep parroting this climate change horseshit really trigger me sometimes. It's like you have subhuman intelligence.
>>
>>61000195
Yeah, because the Democrats dumped the KKK for the long con of 3rd world immigration. Crazy white boys have got to put their support somewhere.
>>
>>60998038
unfortunately, that shift to the left has already taken place. but you're right, trump is only winning because the GOP voter base has no confidence in the GOP
>>
File: Dog-Day-Afternoon.jpg (111 KB, 640x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dog-Day-Afternoon.jpg
111 KB, 640x352
>>60999915
>>
>>60997314
this lol
>>
>>60998766
>I have no idea why.

Let me help you then.

The Leftist is "dismissive, rude, mocking and slanderous" because the Leftist believes that they are on the "right" side of history. This is of course nonsense, as history doesn't take "sides" in the sense that they're talking about. Rather, Leftism is a defense mechanism that those with petty, shallow and fragile egos use to defend against things that make them feel petty shallow and fragile. The leftist hurls "racist" as an invective not explicitly to cover his or her own racism, but rather to signal virtue. They want to SEEM virtuous, but don't have the wherewithal to actually BE virtuous, because the BE takes a lot of effort. When they are rude to you it is because you disrupt the happy thought pattern that keeps them going.

Continue disrupting their good-feels. If you can't convert them, make them angry. But never, NEVER expose your anger when dealing with a Leftist. Always, always ALWAYS keep a level head. Don't allow yourself to see red. Laugh. Smile. Breathe. Troll the ever living fuck out of them. If you appear calm and contained you'll sway watchers to your side.
>>
>>61000247
Alaska here

>almost no niggers here
>no muslims
>no spics

We will make America great again
>>
>>60998565
The standard iq scale hasn't changed since 1916. You know what 156 means and you're just trying to downplay it
>>
>>60997170
Trump says the right things, but in an abrasive way. Yes, illegals are hurting your economy. Yes, radical Islam is an issue. Yes, China china china CHINA.
>>
>>60998342
>Implying trump would ever lie
>on the internet
>>
>>60998038
Day one - sanders how are you going to make everything free?
Day two - sanders drops out after actually being challenged on his crazy shit
>>
The real answer is just because they see the world through fictional tv shows movies and jewish/liberal media.

They think exactly how their jewish masters want them to.
>>
>>61000440
are you even murican faggot?
>>
>>61000318
I was saying it wasn't real, retardo. I was agreeing with what you just said.

Climate change ISNT real. Even if it was, only China and India can stop it anyway,
>>
File: 1452204380020.jpg (101 KB, 800x655) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452204380020.jpg
101 KB, 800x655
>>60997170
don't worry about it, everyone made fun of Bush and Trump is wayyyy smarter than Bush
>>
It's called squirming. They believe they represent smart people becuz they college n shit. I went to a class with a hippie mexican immigrant professor who was anti-refugee but anti-Trump, he was so anti trump we couldn't talk about him in a mean or positive way.
>>
>>60997170
He's a liviing meme.
>>
>>60997170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW3awGTKM_Q
The same reason she does. Liberals can't compute something that disagrees with and dismantles their way of thinking in their puny brains.
>>
Ask them to give you a direct quote of him saying some racist stuff

Ask them to actually explain why they think Trump is what they think he is, instead of just laughing or "OMG is he serious?" type filler responses

Barring that, justs give them stories about Cologne and stuff and they'll come to their own conclusion.
>>
>>60997263
First post best post.
>>
File: 1444771844678.png (500 KB, 1224x737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444771844678.png
500 KB, 1224x737
>>60997170
Liberal indoctrination. They don't understand that they are actually the ignorant and foolish ones.
>>
>>60997170
They grew up swallowing non stop progressive propaganda plus learned of him in youth via the apprentice
>>
>>60999684
>the real answer is that trump is a cartoon of a politician and sad clown and a fucking idiot with no substance

citation needed senpai
>>
>>60999240
cap'd
>>
>>61000459
No I'm not I really didnt know I just didnt want to admit ive never taken an iq test kek
>>
>>61000440
That's because no-one wants to live in Alaska, not even the people who live in Alaska.

The folks that do are too busy fending off crazies with cabin fever and polar bears.
>>
>>61000000
>>
>>61000532
Alaska is old America

Come home brother
>>
Because in the words of the great Gandhi:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
>>
>college age kids
>college kids
>kids


you answered your own question
>>
cos american's can't into humour. SOME1 SAID SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A BOTTOM BURP HUEHEU

probably SOuth park episodes too, remember that canadian PM episode who built a wall on US/CAN border. that wasn't insulting Tradeu or whatrever the fuck that liberal prick is called, t'was trumpo.
>>
I dunno. I've heard someone admit that they aren't old enough to vote, or care about politics, but he's just SOO funny and ridiculous

>>60998182
I saw my first TRUMP sign the other day. It wasn't a bumper sticker, they had it nailed to their fence
>>
>>60999715
These people have the same voting power and you or I, we need to convert people with hard facts and correct their misconceptions, whatever it takes.

My Dad, and by default my Mom because she votes whatever my Dad does without question, is next. They don't even really give a shit about Hillary or anything she stands for, they look at her like Bill 2.0 and that she'll be subservient to Bill's plans once she is in office. They see it as another way to get Bill back as president, and my Dad thinks Bill is the greatest gift to mankind since Jesus.
>>
>>60997170
A professor was going over the ethical train problem in class, you know the one. Five people are tied down to the train track, the train can't stop but it can take a turn unto another set of tracks where only one person is tied down. You control the switch that turns the train and you've gotta decide what to do.

So after a bit of back and forth people start agreeing that making the train turn to kill the one person would be a better choice than doing nothing and killing five people. So the professor asks "what if it was President Obama?"
Suddenly the room goes quiet and the class is stumped. Then the professor asks "well what if it was Donald Trump?"
Everyone erupts into laughter with a few people shouting out that of course they'd do it.

Welcome to the college experience of 2016.
It was absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>61000440
don't worry alaska i love you~
>>
File: wall.png (60 KB, 1317x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wall.png
60 KB, 1317x324
>>60997579
>>
>>61000798
>tfw cyberbully
My b anon you're an alright guy
>>
>>60999684
He's a clown but it's the best choice for the US
>>
Story tiem faggits

>Be me
>19 yo white girl in sociology class learning about diversity
>Pay the $18 white privilege tax at Starbucks
>MESSAGE INCOMING!
>Address by Commisar Bernie Sanders
>"It is time to purge this country of those who would keep us down!"
>Wild nigger goes berserk with racial pride
>Come to fill me with black seed to make master race (black) child
>bouttoberaped.mov
>just then, our lord and saviour Donald TRUMP comes down from the heavens above
>imsaved.jpeg
>Mighty trump uses his hair magic to transport all the niggers back to africa or mars or wherever dafuq they're from
>Mexico implodes on itself into a giant crater
>Curry niggers in India call Trump an avatar of Vishnu
>Sand niggers kill themselves spectacularly
>All is well in the world
>>
He's considered a joke by a lot of everybody.
>>
>>60997170
Social conditioning. Emotional thought.
>>
>>60997263
Plus the vast majority of the population has been taught through school systems to only feel, not think and question. When other people ridicule Trump, so will they because following the group behaviour gives dopamine. When faced with facts they will again respond with feelings "It is unfair he just had a rich dad", "he is stupid", "he is a racist ans so are you", "seocnd coming of hitler", etc.

You will none of them actually create a rational argument backed up by facts. The only fact that I saw one of these people ever use was the fact that 4 of his company went bankrupt, discrediting him as a whole. All I had to do was remind him that he is part of over 500 businesses and owns over 100 of them. Having so many succeed and so little fail is an incredible track record. Being rebutted, instead of admitting it was a weak argument they will once again resort to emotional arguments. These people will do anything to reinforce their emotional comfort ( i.e. by repeating to themselves that every human being is moral and that all cultures are good ) and to reinforce their fiction of there being good and evil people. They no longer think of people as human beings, but rather as caricatures the media has fed them. This is why so many feminists and progressives turn themselves into caricatures with their ridiculous hair colour, clothes and behaviour. Their essence is not a unique persona but a continuation of a social movement which they latch on to.
>>
>>60998982
don't talk to your dad like that
>>
>>61001279
But...how?
>>
>>61001265

I wish I could have been in that class, and just stare at you as this was going on while wearing the smuggest face I could muster.
>>
>>60998423
Global warming is actually the effect of lower white people to nigger ratio.

Light energy can be converted into heat energy. A niggers absorbs all wavelengths of light and converts them into heat, so the shitskin gets warm. A White man reflects all wavelengths of light, so the light is not converted into heat and the temperature of the man does not increase noticeably.
>>
>>60999240

Amen, my nigger.
>>
>>60998060
i want to fill your eyes with cement
>>
>>61000224
>“I was shaking all over. I’m still shaking,” she admitted. "I did cry for a few seconds because it’s hard being that close to someone who can make such a difference, but know that I wasn’t able to say anything that could impact him."

kek
>>
>>61001597
Probably a construction company, anon. What's the problem here?
>>
>>60997300
>le ebin sheltered pampered limooseen librul maymay
>>
>>61001599
I wish that were the case too anon.
Thankfully I'm out of there forever now.
Graduate School won't be as bad right? Right?
>>
>>61001265
You would hope that he was asking those last two questions as not only a joke for the surface level retards, but also as a continued analysis for those able to pay attention
>>
>>60997455
And yet if someone starts talking highly of Marxist/socialist economics or questioning the CIA's death toll of 200 bajillion million trillion billion people killed by socialism, everyone flips their shit.
>>
File: 1439841236590.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439841236590.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
>>61000059
have you considered suicide? it might suit you
>>
>Not hiding my power level at all in art school
>When asked, declare my vote is to stand with Trump
>Peers so brain washed they think I'm kidding because I'm sarcastic all the time
>Tell them of how Bernie was cucked of stage and that I lost respect for him
>They don't even know this happened
>Minds are to black and white to handle a Bernie/BLM conflict
>They mumble something like "well, still he's the best choice"
>They still think I'm kidding

Gonna wear a MAGA hat last day of school
>>
>>60997263
First post best post is quickly becoming the law of /pol/
>>
>>60997170
Because college kids are stoned degenerates. Everything is funny to dumb people smoking pot.
>>
>>60997300
>sheltered and pampered to think their hugbox is the real world
what's /pol/ m8?
two sides of the same coin
>>
>>61001262
>Howtolosefriendsandalienatepeople.rtf
And people will just tell you to shut up and leave them alone because they don't want to hear your Trump shilling bullshit.
>>
File: leftists.jpg (204 KB, 1224x737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leftists.jpg
204 KB, 1224x737
>>60997300

This pretty much explains it all.
>>
>>61002095
He was. I could tell he was disappointed that they didn't see the bigger picture of the situation.
>>
File: 1451200418281.jpg (282 KB, 842x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451200418281.jpg
282 KB, 842x585
>>61002268
Build wall
>>
>>60997170
Don't kid yourself, they laughed at you, not Trump. They laughed because you are a sorry excuse of a human being, and all of them would not miss you if you dissapeared. They would probably feel better.
>>
>>60999915

the impending interrogation is why im not public with my opinions on facebook. Once a female bartender asked if they saw feminism as a bad word or thing to identify. I said we mostly have achieved equality thanks to first and second wavers, and third wave is all about identity politics and push bad statistics in order to pass laws that are beneficial for them.

Oh boy, a Psychologist (PhD) woman began telling me that I needed sources if the wage gap wasnt real. I posted a news article, and she said she didn't trust it. She wanted primary sources.

so I,

>went to the aauw.org
>pulled up latest report
>found 73 cents / 1.00
>because it was raw comparison of all working women vs all working men
>found the comparison of female vs male engineers
>was 3-5%

show her this, tell her vague catagories had worse rates.

She said, I shit you not "Well thats still a big problem, and we should work towards erasing it."

I spent like an hour pouring over that report and she wrote me off. Never again.
>>
File: phboWOQ.png (134 KB, 419x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
phboWOQ.png
134 KB, 419x357
>>61000602
post Sowell somewhere else, faggot. he's a jew shill for globalism, and he's trotted out to advocate for low tariffs anytime another round of offshoring is in the works
>>
Because it's 2016. I mean, come on.
>>
>>60997170
No real-world experience and no real world-experience.
>>
File: dJkM3Xo.jpg (479 KB, 1000x1538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dJkM3Xo.jpg
479 KB, 1000x1538
>>60997170
maybe
>>
>>61002497
>I spent like an hour pouring over that report

Were you trying to fuck her at least? If not how pathethic you are
>>
>>60997990
Do they magically gain special conservative wisdom when they graduate and Saint Ronald bestows them with their Constitutional Freedom (TM)?
>>
File: 1430085696725.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430085696725.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>60999240

This.

And here's the real question. Trumps spent his whole life in the real world constructing buildings and forging an empire. What he's done is tangible, not just on paper. What the fuck have Bernie and Hilary done in their loves compared to Trump? Fuckall. They've done nothing their entire lives but talk talk talk and cut secret deals. Whats their plan, TALK America out of trouble? Good luck with that.
>>
Because he is a joke that only appeals to 80 IQ hicks. He relies entirely on empty buzzwords and to this day hasn't given any specifics on how he intends to accomplish any of his campaign goals.

Trump is the ultimate bluepill candidate. Literally MUH FEELINGS :REDNECK EDITION the candidate
>>
File: 591.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
591.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>60998402
>Mexicans recreate Mexico and Muslims recreate third world shitholes
>>
>>61002450
I can't imagine how it would feel being in a supposed position of influence yet still be powerless, watching each generation get eaten up by varying stupidities
>>
>>61002531
classic alinsky tactic. can't refute the argument? demonize the guy making it!
>>
>Why are people so arrogant?

I have honestly spent far too much time asking myself this. I can count the number of people who were respectful on one fucking hand.

The vast majority of them are dismissive, rude, mocking, and slanderous. I have no idea why. I know it's perhaps not logically sound but a lot of my skepticism towards people policy comes from a skepticism of those who support the policies. Can people who are almost universally nasty support anything good or righteous?

On the other hand, when I disagree with some people they are cool with it. They are open and listen. They are funnier and kinder even if I think some of them tend towards being a little goofy.

For some reason though, people just fill me with perfect hatred.
>>
>>61002531
Take your divide and conquer shit elsewhere, Sowell is one of the good ones
>>
>>60998955
Until they actually agree, enjoy the massive flood of immigrants coming in from the developing country that's going backwards.
>>
>>60997170
The real joke here is college
>>
>>60999031
Well yes China and India are at this time the major polluters by far, but that doesn't by any means absolve other countries of their responsibilities.
>>
>>61002953
>muslims
Sandniggers.
>>
File: 1392675183687.jpg (28 KB, 537x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392675183687.jpg
28 KB, 537x529
>>60999137
>marxist indoctrination camps
>Marxism
>popular
>in the fucking USA
>>
I wonder if trump supporters on /pol/ could ever admit that they could possibly ever be wrong or if they will continue to say "haha dumb liberal cuckold jews" and then get mad if someone laughs at Trump. I'm convinced Trump could completely destroy the United States and /pol/ would still be like "g-go t-trump". At one point I thought Obama was going to be a good candidate (feel free to laugh) and now I admit I'm wrong like a mature adult.

>"literally no liberals ever are intelligent and they all know nothing about politics"
>liberal says the same thing about conservatives
>"W-why don't they argue their positions? Must be because they are stupid"

What else can I expect though from a board filled with a bunch of people who are scared of brown and poor people?
>>
>>60997403
A BRAND NEW WAAAAAAALLLL
>>
>>60999346
>using "pc" as an epithet for ideas you don't like
>assuming everyone just gets news from CNN or whatever social network
That's just as bad as they are.
>>
>>60999558
>potential societal collapse is "feel good hippy bullshit"
>>
>>60999573
>Marxian economics being popular in the US
>among any mainstream circles
>ever
>>
>>60998780
Or 0.1% to get it done quicker.
>>
>>60997619
sorry dad but you leave me here with this nigger all alone
>>
>>60999725
>le ebin libruls are le emotional meme
Are you implying that /pol/ fascists and libertarian capitalists aren't using emotional arguments, or that emotional arguments are inherently bad?
>>
>>61000051
>infatuation with Islam
what the fuck are you smoking?!?
>>
>>60997170
Being merely accused of racism is enough for these types to disregard that person's legitimacy entirely.
>>
>>61000602
That quote is fucking bullshit
>start off with an assumption and no actual evidence
>provide some cherrypicked narrative of "reality"
>affirm it all with confirmation bias
>>
>>61000247
>Minnesota
>New York
>New Mexico

kek, good luck
>>
>>61001279
Israel builds walls like that because their country would literally be razed if they didn't.
>>
>>61004721

Mad leftist detected.
>>
my sides! XDDDD
>>
>>61001502
>feeling doesn't happen naturally
>>
>>60997170
>yfw you try to red pill your college friends
>yfw they won't stop taking the blue dick up their asses
>yfw you lose friends on Kikebook and real life because I say I support God Emperor Trump and call Hillary the closest thing to the devil

I'm losing friends, but I have managed to red pill a couple of them... Am I doing ok?
>>
>>61004721
angry leftist detected

read some sowell for a full deconstruction. start with Basic Economics.
>>
>>61005051

Now you are implying leftists can actually read lmao
>>
>>61004927
I'm not even leftist.
>>
>>61005154
hahahhahahaahhahahahahahaa ebin XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
no
>>
>>60999298
Are you this retarded?

The graph indicates that there is a mean global temperature increase of .75degC over the course of 50 years. Fuck off with your shills, they don't stick when there's hard evidence that you attempt to disprove with pure retardation.
>>
File: 1451102497455.jpg (730 KB, 570x1012) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451102497455.jpg
730 KB, 570x1012
>>61005240

Here we go again.
>>
>>61002718

was pretty pathetic, but my ego is fragile and i need to be seen as right, and prove to the other person I was right.
>>
>>60999372
I love the scales on all those bar charts.

The difference between 108m and 101m is like 7%, but they blow it up to make it look like several hundred percent.
>>
>>61005001
I suppose.
(I really hope you don't actually call him God Emperor Trump or any other autistic titles)

I hope you aren't the one cutting off contact with your friends (unless they're being complete cunts).

If they are, you're better off without em.

I have some hardcore democrat friends and they don't give a fuck about any conservative or racist views anyone has. They'll disagree but they won't go full blown murder simulator on you.
/end blog post
>>
>>60998116
great wall of china nigger, we can make it the great wall of america now.
>>
>>61001684
I want to fill your eyes with semen
>>
>>61006027
No, I call him Trump. Only on here do I call him God Emperor. No, I'm not cutting them off, they cut off me.

How about you anon? Have you red pulled your friends?
>>
>>61000824
You sound like you know a lot about a place you've never been, faggot
>>
>>61001325
thanks matey :DDDD
Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 45
Thread DB ID: 440927



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.