ITT post yfw an old socialist Jew becomes the next president of the U.S.
>Says the one who types like an underage.
I'm actually 22 and I'm voting for whoever the fuck I want, cry more. Sure at 12 I was into liberal feelgood shit but I have outgrown that as I matured.
My real candidate is Rand, but he can't win. I will vote Trump or Cruz if he gets the nomination.
I have made up my mind that I am never voting Democrat for as long as I live. Voting for Obama in 2012 was one of my life's greatest regrets. This anon is sticking to Republicans until a better alternative to the two parties arise.
They all corporate socialists.
See any significant bailouts for social security or private pension funds, Chicago pensions funds?
Even S&P 1500 corporations are underfunded... and most states borrow against pension funds.
Pension Guarantee Corporation operates in the negative with over $5 Billion in losses.
Remember the bailouts?
- 1979 Chrysler bailout, Iacocca approached the United States Congress in 1979, Chrysler was required to reduce costs
- 2009 Chrysler bankruptcy, Because of the Chrysler bankruptcy, Iacocca may lose part of his pension from a supplemental executive retirement plan
- 2008 BMW Auto Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Caterpillar Inc Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Chrysler Financial Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Ford Auto Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 General Electric Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Genworth Financial Insurance, CPFF
- 2009 GM bankruptcy & Bailout
- 2008 Harley Davidson Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Hartford Financial Insurance, CPFF
- 2008 McDonalds Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 METLIFE Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 PACCAR Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Verizon Bailout, CPFF
- 2009 Toyota Bailout, CPFF
- 2009 Wall Street Bailout, Unlimited FED Loans, $800 Billion TARP, $4.4 Trillion QE, And 6 Years of LIRP/ZIRP
someone collect Benny from the hole,
it's time for his helicopter ride.