There is such a smug sense of superiority that it must be true!
Is it official then, have the minds over at reddit finally stumped Trump?
I lukewarm supported Obama until he sneak attack opened the borders to permit high rates of illegal immigration and rush them off for residency in all states. That's a clear move to change the demographics of the nation. And of course "ISIL is not Islamic and everything he's done to handicap the nation's intelligence agencies' ability to monitor jihadi groups. Plus there's more now I don't agree with. African American Education Initiative discouraging discipline of black students.
I believe in some things like abortion being legal. If I have a deformed baby or down syndrome baby I'm killing it by abortion and trying again. It is ending a life but I believe a mother should have the right to end the life of her fetal child.
And gays too they don't bother me. Let them marry and adopt and serve in the military.
I think Trump is the same way as me.
Apparently people can't give up on something after seeing a monkey ruin all progress in a mere 8 years. also trump is still for a single payer healthcare system so they're ignorant
How was he awesome? Keeping in mind he was a feminist and he strongly supported The British Labour Party. Not to mention he was Jew.
Are you stupid enough to think that reading a script in front of a camera makes you awesome?
Trump still supports healthcare for all Americans though. He agrees with Bernie sanders on a single payer healthcare system.
THEY DID IT.
THEY FINALLY DID IT.
ITS OVER GUYS
That's retarded, because he would lose so much face and love of his people if he walked out on them he could never sell 1/4 of the books he is now.
There have been articles talking about how dead serious he is because he has a full campaign staff and voter/polling analysis team that is carefully monitoring his progress. Last of all, most of his high end assets are located within US territory, so if the US economy tanks, so does his ability to make profit, this is no joke campaign, he is in it as serious as any one else.
I don't think he would risk the viability of his fortune over the measly money won at book sales. If they claimed Trump was runing because of thrill and emotion, i would be more inclined to believe. When a man gets old, his priorities change. His wife probably doesn't excite him anymore. His deals don't give him a rush anymore.
I hope you realize that the new right cares about national sovereignty, border protection, holding down taxes, and improving our job situation while scrapping "free" trade deals and crushing the backstabbers (Israel, Pakistan, China) draining our coffers, and isn't particularly concerned about gays and abortion?
Those are meme issues now; only Cruzshill zionists pretend to give a damn so that they can pretend their failed candidate is still relevant even though he's beginning to decline as we speak. And none of us support Christie/Jeb's hawkish bullcrap either.
If we're going to have a war at all we don't need to fuck Iran we need to sanction Israel and Saudi Arabia and other hog states, and blockade them until they repay every cent they stole; Israel still owes about a trillion bucks for all the nuke triggers and uranium they stole in the fifties and sixties.
Nor does any actual right winger/libertarian/natsoc here give half a fuck about your precious European Union and its nonsensical insistence that the US should be "like you"- we don't want to be like you stupid cucks, don't you get it? We're your master, not just another Yuropoor state. You will fail, we will prevail. We will be so strong that you will beg for our crumbs, slave.
1. He doesn't have superpacs
2. If he dropped out and announced it was a ruse, everyone woudl hate him and refuse to do business with him, buy his books etc.
3. Reddit is the autistic shelter of the internet
I think we have to set ourselves a goal, /pol/
let us set the audacious goal of getting reddit itself, to put on their front page a post along the lines of 'Donald Trump is not a racist'
we could totally flip the worldview of reddit with a bit of subversion. he so obviously is not a racist but those low information echo chamber website fans would not be able to avoid being called out on their logic
Always comes before Trump does something to prove them wrong. Like clockwork.
>Make millions selling books
Yep a billionaire is going to spend hours of his finite life writing books for millions. If the guy writes books at this point its because he wants to.
Man reddit sure is smart.
Like I'm gonna sit here and respect anyone who reads and worse - posts on fucking reddit
And why does it look like a 4chan style site layout? Fucking hell these fucks copy everything
Trump doesn't have a Super-PAC. Shows what those retards know.
>visiting the Taiwainese underwater basket weaving forum sub forum on Reddit
I don't think it gets much more pathetic than that.
Before anyone on rebbit whines and continues with their "Trump can't win" meme I'd like to spell out why he will; I say this as someone who has a track record on par with Nate Silver, who bothered to study political history unlike 99% of rebbitors. Might as well post it here since rebbitors are always here to shitpost.
There are three reasons Trump will be nominated. You'd know this if you bothered to study even one past election.
1. His lead is greater than that of Romney in a field four times more crowded at the same time in this election cycle. His lead has consistently expanded and his long term floor is now presumably above 30%.
2. Trump has successfully amalgamated the deep south into his camp; Romney lost South Carolina to Gingrich in 2012.
3. Trump has done what the GOP was reluctant to do; abandoned gay marriage and abortion as campaign issues and (correctly) identified foreign policy, immigration, and white social alienation as the three major driving forces of the race.
Now here's why he will be elected.
1. The sitting president is unpopular and declining in popularity, dragging Hillary down. This is why Obama has had Biden speak kindly about Sanders; so as not to fully cast his unpopularity on Hillary, who is the person Obama actually backs despite his quarrels with the Clintons. A Sly move, but a failed one.
2. Hillary is like Obama minus the youth appeal. We're seeing the construction of a new Reagan Youth movement and this will increase wildly if Hillary, an old centrist Goldwater-ite corporatist is nominated. Obama circa 2008 was 25 years younger than Hillary is now.
3. The far, far left, with its identity politics, has begun to rip itself apart. The GOP is sitting back and allowing the democratic party to strangle itself trying to decide which minorities to gobble up.
4. Trumps' rather centrist or even leans-left views on some issues make him palatable to white democrats.
5. Gun control has become part of the national debate.
I don't give a shit about them but I want to throw a spanner in the works of the lobotomized useful idiot class, reddit is a great indoctrination tool the useful idiots use on themselves it would probably spread to more things if reddit flipped. preaching to more of the choir has its limitations plus it would just be funny
Is this guy legit?
Hey please tell me since you know shit.
Will the white race survive?
Also please tell me this.
Hispanics on track to outnumber whiyes in 50 years. Hispanics overwhelmingly favor a ban on semi autos according to pew. Will the white minoriry lose its gun rights?