[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit has figured out Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: leddit.jpg (55KB, 912x310px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
55KB, 912x310px
There is such a smug sense of superiority that it must be true!
Is it official then, have the minds over at reddit finally stumped Trump?
>>
>>60985580
>DONALD IS PLAYING ON FEAR
>VOTE FOR HILLARY OR WE GONNA LOSE ALL OUR PROGRESS... AND THOSE SCARY GUNS!
>>
>>60985580
Denial is the first step, I think.

I also saw some faggot on that subress it say "guns are used as a social status tool in america"
>>
Reddit's too busy moping over Alan "the overrated uber gruber" Rickman
>>
>>60985580
Do people really think Trump cares about making a few piddly millions on book sales when he is spending billions on his campaign?
>>
>>60985580
Are people still saying this?
>>
>>60985580
most republicans are pro choice

id bet only 25% of repubs are hard line evangelicals
>>
>>60985580
>will garner him donations to his SuperPac
Is this nigger retarded? Trump doesn't have any SuperPacs and isn't even asking for donations.
>>
>>60985580
>he's just saying things for attention
Yes
>he really wants to be an author, not president of the free world
No
>>
I lukewarm supported Obama until he sneak attack opened the borders to permit high rates of illegal immigration and rush them off for residency in all states. That's a clear move to change the demographics of the nation. And of course "ISIL is not Islamic and everything he's done to handicap the nation's intelligence agencies' ability to monitor jihadi groups. Plus there's more now I don't agree with. African American Education Initiative discouraging discipline of black students.

I believe in some things like abortion being legal. If I have a deformed baby or down syndrome baby I'm killing it by abortion and trying again. It is ending a life but I believe a mother should have the right to end the life of her fetal child.

And gays too they don't bother me. Let them marry and adopt and serve in the military.

I think Trump is the same way as me.
>>
>>60985580
Apparently people can't give up on something after seeing a monkey ruin all progress in a mere 8 years. also trump is still for a single payer healthcare system so they're ignorant
>>
>>60986140
David Bowie was LITERALLY my favorite singer.
Alan Rickman was LITERALLY my favorite actor.
>>
>>60987590
Let them. The more we can advance the meme

>Trump used to be liberal

The more votes we can steal from the blue team.

A strong meme can be re-purposed rather quickly.
>>
What if I told you Trumps donations were just memberships to golf courses so people can have a locker next to Bill Clinton. He has to say donations because they write it off as such.
>>
>>60986140
Alan Rickman was awesome, so fuck you, and who gives a shit if Reddit liked him or not?
>>
>>60985580
I'm outraged that /pol/ would support a billionaire. It just seems counter intuitive.
>>
>>60986323
He hasnt spent shit yet, comparatively speaking
>>
>>60990090
How was he awesome? Keeping in mind he was a feminist and he strongly supported The British Labour Party. Not to mention he was Jew.

Are you stupid enough to think that reading a script in front of a camera makes you awesome?
>>
>>60987750

That's false big time.
>>
>>60990942
Yes. If they're talented enough and make a good film great, you British throw away.
>>
>>60990282

Huh?
>>
>>60985580
Trump still supports healthcare for all Americans though. He agrees with Bernie sanders on a single payer healthcare system.
>>
File: 1450560754486.jpg (247KB, 835x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1450560754486.jpg
247KB, 835x1204px
>>60985580
Soon
>>
>>60994407
so true.
>>
>>60994407
first they ignore you

then they laugh at you

then they fight you

then you win

-Ghandi
>>
>Trump leans left on some issues
How is this a bad thing again?

Trump's history voting left compared to other cuckservatives where it makes sense is why I'm voting for him
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1000x794px
>>60985580
THEY DID IT.
THEY FINALLY DID IT.
ITS OVER GUYS
>>
>>60985580
That's retarded, because he would lose so much face and love of his people if he walked out on them he could never sell 1/4 of the books he is now.

There have been articles talking about how dead serious he is because he has a full campaign staff and voter/polling analysis team that is carefully monitoring his progress. Last of all, most of his high end assets are located within US territory, so if the US economy tanks, so does his ability to make profit, this is no joke campaign, he is in it as serious as any one else.
>>
I don't think he would risk the viability of his fortune over the measly money won at book sales. If they claimed Trump was runing because of thrill and emotion, i would be more inclined to believe. When a man gets old, his priorities change. His wife probably doesn't excite him anymore. His deals don't give him a rush anymore.
>>
>>60995220

And he has very clear and well-crafted plans, as well as clear positions.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>60985580

I hope you realize that the new right cares about national sovereignty, border protection, holding down taxes, and improving our job situation while scrapping "free" trade deals and crushing the backstabbers (Israel, Pakistan, China) draining our coffers, and isn't particularly concerned about gays and abortion?

Those are meme issues now; only Cruzshill zionists pretend to give a damn so that they can pretend their failed candidate is still relevant even though he's beginning to decline as we speak. And none of us support Christie/Jeb's hawkish bullcrap either.

If we're going to have a war at all we don't need to fuck Iran we need to sanction Israel and Saudi Arabia and other hog states, and blockade them until they repay every cent they stole; Israel still owes about a trillion bucks for all the nuke triggers and uranium they stole in the fifties and sixties.

Nor does any actual right winger/libertarian/natsoc here give half a fuck about your precious European Union and its nonsensical insistence that the US should be "like you"- we don't want to be like you stupid cucks, don't you get it? We're your master, not just another Yuropoor state. You will fail, we will prevail. We will be so strong that you will beg for our crumbs, slave.
>>
>>60985580
1. He doesn't have superpacs
2. If he dropped out and announced it was a ruse, everyone woudl hate him and refuse to do business with him, buy his books etc.
3. Reddit is the autistic shelter of the internet
>>
File: sanders.jpg (352KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
sanders.jpg
352KB, 1000x508px
>>60985580
I think we have to set ourselves a goal, /pol/

let us set the audacious goal of getting reddit itself, to put on their front page a post along the lines of 'Donald Trump is not a racist'

we could totally flip the worldview of reddit with a bit of subversion. he so obviously is not a racist but those low information echo chamber website fans would not be able to avoid being called out on their logic
>>
>>60994636
I honestly think lefties don't want to admit that Trump's term as a president would be more liberal then they'd like to admit.
>>
>>60986323
Trump hasn't spent a dime
>>
>>60985580
>Reddit
>Figuring anything out
>Ever

The only thing they know how to do is suck each others cocks
>>
>reddit

abandon this board
>>
>Trump won't
Always comes before Trump does something to prove them wrong. Like clockwork.
>Make millions selling books
Yep a billionaire is going to spend hours of his finite life writing books for millions. If the guy writes books at this point its because he wants to.

Man reddit sure is smart.
>>
>>60985580
Like I'm gonna sit here and respect anyone who reads and worse - posts on fucking reddit

And why does it look like a 4chan style site layout? Fucking hell these fucks copy everything
>>
>>60985580
>people aren't allowed to change their opinions if I don't agree with them
alright then
>>
>>60985580
Trump doesn't have a Super-PAC. Shows what those retards know.

>visiting the Taiwainese underwater basket weaving forum sub forum on Reddit
I don't think it gets much more pathetic than that.
>>
Before anyone on rebbit whines and continues with their "Trump can't win" meme I'd like to spell out why he will; I say this as someone who has a track record on par with Nate Silver, who bothered to study political history unlike 99% of rebbitors. Might as well post it here since rebbitors are always here to shitpost.

There are three reasons Trump will be nominated. You'd know this if you bothered to study even one past election.

1. His lead is greater than that of Romney in a field four times more crowded at the same time in this election cycle. His lead has consistently expanded and his long term floor is now presumably above 30%.

2. Trump has successfully amalgamated the deep south into his camp; Romney lost South Carolina to Gingrich in 2012.

3. Trump has done what the GOP was reluctant to do; abandoned gay marriage and abortion as campaign issues and (correctly) identified foreign policy, immigration, and white social alienation as the three major driving forces of the race.

Now here's why he will be elected.

1. The sitting president is unpopular and declining in popularity, dragging Hillary down. This is why Obama has had Biden speak kindly about Sanders; so as not to fully cast his unpopularity on Hillary, who is the person Obama actually backs despite his quarrels with the Clintons. A Sly move, but a failed one.

2. Hillary is like Obama minus the youth appeal. We're seeing the construction of a new Reagan Youth movement and this will increase wildly if Hillary, an old centrist Goldwater-ite corporatist is nominated. Obama circa 2008 was 25 years younger than Hillary is now.

3. The far, far left, with its identity politics, has begun to rip itself apart. The GOP is sitting back and allowing the democratic party to strangle itself trying to decide which minorities to gobble up.

4. Trumps' rather centrist or even leans-left views on some issues make him palatable to white democrats.

5. Gun control has become part of the national debate.
>>
>>60985580
>minds over at reddit
This board isn't for fiction
>>
>>60985580
Explain how Warren Buffet and George Sores act, Fuckin plebbitors.
Trump didn't start leaning right until 2010, when we were in deep shit
>>
>>60996884
Since when has pol ever given a fuck about what Reddit thought?
>>
>>60998635
*Soros
>>
File: rTcCe.jpg (125KB, 957x638px) Image search: [Google]
rTcCe.jpg
125KB, 957x638px
>>60998856
I don't give a shit about them but I want to throw a spanner in the works of the lobotomized useful idiot class, reddit is a great indoctrination tool the useful idiots use on themselves it would probably spread to more things if reddit flipped. preaching to more of the choir has its limitations plus it would just be funny
>>
File: 1452689794638.jpg (207KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452689794638.jpg
207KB, 500x720px
>>60997879
Is this guy legit?

Hey please tell me since you know shit.

Will the white race survive?
>>
>>60997879
Also please tell me this.

Hispanics on track to outnumber whiyes in 50 years. Hispanics overwhelmingly favor a ban on semi autos according to pew. Will the white minoriry lose its gun rights?
>>
>>60987750
No, they aren't, and you don't have to be a hard line evangelical to identify that killing babies is fucked up.
>>
>>60999164
10/10 would drink wine with and picnic in the nude with.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.