[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why are feminazis so mad at japan? This is...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 65
File: 1451867273433.jpg (413 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451867273433.jpg
413 KB, 720x960
Why are feminazis so mad at japan? This is a neet girl who doesn't shower and talks to her imaginary teddy bear friend. People would still fuck it because it's a drawing. People wouldn't fuck landwhale feminists though, so maybe they should start hating themself if people would rather stick their dick in something as repulsive as this character.
>>
>>60017955
I'm not certain, but the last I heard Japan had decline birthrates ever since the introduce of Feminism.
And now, Japan is at the point of negative, native population.
>>
>>60017955
>Why are feminazis so mad at japan?

Because the Japs don't give a shit about social justice.
>>
>>60017955
Feminists and Liberals of today are too extreme. It's only a matter of time for change. Conservatives will rise again. It's vice versa, when one side becomes extreme the other will response.
>>
>>60018144
you're misinformed, japan has decline in birth rates because they are workaholics, 95% of japan works, the other 5% are neets. Japanese women would rather date foreigners because japanese men work, vice versa. They never really think bout relationships cause they're more focused on work.
>>
>>60017955
>This is a neet girl who doesn't shower
disgusting, go take a shower
>>
File: 1451780733323.png (130 KB, 454x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451780733323.png
130 KB, 454x401
>>60018296
But she only plays video games and eats.
>>
>>60017955
It's all supply and demand
>>
>>60018557
There is no demand for fat tumblrinas though, they just randomly spawned.
>>
File: 1451335809540.jpg (28 KB, 479x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451335809540.jpg
28 KB, 479x352
>>60018339
Send her to the bathroom onichan.
>>
File: Murasaki onsen.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Murasaki onsen.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>60019230
>>
File: 1442872904371.png (107 KB, 330x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442872904371.png
107 KB, 330x330
>>60019259
see, much better now
>>
>>60017955
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>60019443
It's a highly trained ninja
>>
>>60018144
>declining birthrates on an over populated island
Oh noes
>>
>>60017955
I'm not 100% sure though I think they see them as a threat since their media etc is very popular yet they are not nearly as cucked/cuckable as the west as well as threatening places like 4chan take lots of content from Japan.
I've definitely noticed they generally take some level of interest in Japan and it is concerning.
>>
Women are considered as second class citizens in Japan, as far as I know. I just read some feedbacks by people who live there and reportedly male-female interaction is somewhat different than in the western world.
Still, I wouldn't say that is a bad thing, if men are in power that means the women try to live up to the men's expectations, and not each others (which look where it led us: feminist extremists destabilizing nations).

I have hope in you Japan, you'll be the last pure race standing in the future.
>>
>>60021326
>Women are considered as second class citizens in Japan, as far as I know.
Isn't it the same way in Romania?
>>
>>60021605
How do you tell the difference between a romanian woman and man though? They both look like hairy apes.
>>
is this from an anime?
>>
>>60021667

>t. Abdula
>>
File: ÄÜÖ.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ÄÜÖ.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1080
>>60021758
>>
>>60021758
no it real life
>>
>>60021605
I haven't noticed something like that. Sure, the job interviews and such are the same as in other countries. They offer to get the D and they are hired, etc.

Other than that, women aren't looked down upon.
>>
>>60017955
Its always easier to blame some one else then work on you self.

Muh patriahi, muh gov, muh eu, muh jew's, muh niggers did it.

That's how retards roll!
>>
>>60017955
They're feminazi's, what logic were you expecting?
They demand to be the master gender but will bitch and scream at you for looking at them.
Hell in a way they're practically mohammad for islam, don't you dare draw them or they just might try to kill you.
>>
>>60021758
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Shoujo-tachi no Sentaku

I searched. It seems to have some nudity.
>>
>>60019665
It sounds good on paper, but you need a larger young population to support a non-working elderly population, hence the baby boom crisis in the US, and the ever looming horror that is the Chinese baby boomer version.
>>
>>60023346

Why are all Singaporeans weeb degenerates
>>
>>60024944
the old people have money saved and they largely handle their own shit. they'll be better off than most
>>
The typical feminine essence of 2D threatens their wish to be unruly, unfaithful children for life without consequences.

They don't want men to think women should be women.
>>
File: 1448583204266.jpg (570 KB, 850x1408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448583204266.jpg
570 KB, 850x1408
>>60021326
>Women are considered as second class citizens in Japan
not sure about that, both IRL and in fiction Japan have women in position of power.

It's funny, most western media strugles with creating and writing a compelling a female MC that is not a mary Sue, but Japan have no problem in that
>>
File: 1441517428479.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441517428479.png
113 KB, 247x274
>>60021858
iktf
>>
>>60024944

Birth rate declines are an imaginary boogeyman. The reason a declining/stabilizing birth rate is a problem is because banks want to see endless growth, even if it comes from an outside population.

Nations don't normally experience endless exponential growth and nor should they. Before about 50 years ago the US maintained replacement-level immigration and population numbers. It gets to a point where the population either levels out and stays fairly stagnant, or increases slowly.

But that's not good enough for the globalist bankers, they want your countries to be constantly taking on migrants, and generating new unsustainable debt.
>>
>>60025184
Please. Every japanese character is a Mary Sue to some degree.
>>
>>60025301
> Fucking this
More people mean more inflation
I can't understand why this is not discussed on pol
>>
>>60025557

Last time I saw it come up it seemed like most people understood that's what was happening.
>>
>>60017955
>This is a neet girl who doesn't shower
I'm fucking that right now. She's neither a land whale nor a feminazi, so if you still have a problem with that then fuck off mate.
>>
>>60017955
FAT
NEET
TATS
>>
People get mad at japan because they have culture and didn't prep the bull like germany

The last uncucked country on earth
>>
File: 1445536883580.jpg (37 KB, 520x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445536883580.jpg
37 KB, 520x520
>>60017955
>neet girl who doesn't shower and talks to her imaginary teddy bear friend
mental illeness confirmed.

I'm glad I stopped being a weeb a decade ago (thanks homelessness) because the amount of cognitive dissonance in wanting to be with a character with these traits is beyond what /pol/ and myself is looking for with a woman.

She ain't gonna get autismbux so I hope you have a good job to support her lazy degenerate ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x305
>>60017955
as long as she is skinny, has long hair and craves my dick, she can do whatever she wants.

if she is fat, it doesnt matter how good she is, i will never touch her
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x338
>>60025968
and thats the last thing feminazis wanna hear
>>
>>60017955
>>60018339
>>60019230
>>60019259
>>60019342
>>60021858
and people wonder why germans are such cucks
fucking weebfags kill yourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1023x682
>>60026396
its 2016 guy, i come on
anime is mainstream in 2016
even before 2016 i watch it post-coitus often
but 2016 is definitely the year for mainstream anime, mark my words. 2016
>>
>>60026535
>wanting anime to be mainstream
you get shit like this. Can I have my pre 2001 nebbishy subculture back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1YxOe1L6I8
>>
>>60018281
Men have become completely Otaku over there.
>>
>>60026656
chads can get a real harem and enjoy anime harem at the same time.
#rektyourwaifuwithmadick
>>
File: 75.jpg (30 KB, 500x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75.jpg
30 KB, 500x222
>>60025301
>Globalist bankers
Its Jews desu senpai, call them what they are and stop listening to mossad Jones, senpai sama.
>>
File: 1451779621252.jpg (115 KB, 509x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451779621252.jpg
115 KB, 509x501
>>60017955
Japan makes some good shit.
>>
2d is so pretty
>>
>>60017955
>>60018339
What anime is this?
>>
Ah~ Murasaki <3
>>
File: lewd.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lewd.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>60029778
Senran Kagura
>>
>>60029991
>you can't kiss Daidouji or even try
Fucking hell
>>
File: 1451235194003.png (984 KB, 1100x1192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451235194003.png
984 KB, 1100x1192
>>60017955

Anime is the epitome of mankind. It proves that if we do not have something; men will make it. Men are out of women that we find worthwhile? So we made our own fucking women.
>>
>>60019230
.....god damnit
>>
>>60017955
>Stinky Smelly NEET Pussy
M8 that's like heaven
>>
>>60025810
>The birthplace of NTR
>Uncucked
lul
>>
>>60029159
Yeah the only shitty ones are made by shaft. Madoka is literally EMO BAAAAW the anime thats so forced and cringeworthy as the badly animated 2d and cgi in it.
>>
>>60031455

If we're at that, then hollywood movies are even worse. 99% of the time you know who's the protag and villain. 99% of the time you can tell there's a guy and girl hug scene. marvel comic adaptations ALWAYS have "end of the world" arcs. 100% of the time there's guns. and 90% of the time there will be dialogue with sub characters.
>>
reminder that anime is the spawn of slant-eyed kikes that make profit while contributing to the depopuilation of developed world and white genocide
>>
>>60031717
Again, its just shaft thats bad at anime in terms of animation, 2d and cgi, story telling and characters, music and plot.

Which is essentually, everything.
We are not even going to repeat that they also use repetitive music and bad voice actors.
>>
>>60031945
My point is just simply Shaft >>> Hollywood crap. And heck, despite the bad studio Madoka can still be considered an iconic anime.

Which is kind of refreshing seeing there's a lot of SoL anime crap lately.
>>
Meh happy with feminine fanservice while women are happy with manservice. They are a lot more honest with their biological urges.

Something feminists can't stand.
>>
>>60032129
Your point is insane. since even hollywood crap didnt produce anything close as cringeworthy as shaft ever did. in any of their anime. madoka is among the worst aswell. its not an iconic anime but its certainly a horrible anime.

its literally BAAAW SO SAD! by forced Uro SO SAD! LIFE IS SAD AND OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND HOW SAD IT IS! -NOT EMO! (no really, he did state how horrible sad life is, so unless you are an emo and instead a normal person, you would think its a the worst anime) its just magical girls would slightly more blood.

. there are no plot or characters thats not stock character. there is nothing entertaining about it.
>>
File: 1449473616927.gif (46 KB, 384x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449473616927.gif
46 KB, 384x288
>>60031937
>things that piss off feminists and promote clear gender roles contribute to white genocide

Ivan I think it's time to step back and think about what you're saying.
>>
File: 1451254112553.jpg (65 KB, 811x795) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451254112553.jpg
65 KB, 811x795
>>60026396
>bullying germans in their current state
>>
>>60018339

> germans think filth is a social construct

Well, that explains all the scat porn.
>>
>>60017955
>This is a neet girl who doesn't shower

That's my fetish.
>>
>>60032261

>Your point is insane.

Dare me. Let's look at the Hulk movie about 10 years ago.

> hug scene
> end of Earth scene
> you totally know who will be the bad guy
> said villain is fucking stereotype
> main girl is abducted/disabled and (iirc) she got abducted but she was relatively "safe" from a man's hands. feminists in action here.
> explosions (?)

Did i missed something?
>>
>>60032490

>also tons of guns if I may add.
>>
>>60017955
How are you going to fuck that OP if it's no real? Would you fuck this? Pic related
>>
File: BITCHSLAPPED.png (35 KB, 219x133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BITCHSLAPPED.png
35 KB, 219x133
>>60032261
One of the voice actors also voiced this cunt.

I guess when the animation and bloom is as bad as this you can understand its the twillight stephanie mayer levels of creation that comes to pass.
>>
>>60025074
What the hell is up with her right shin?
>>
You guys are very wrong, all the girls that i know into anime have far normal life than those males into anime. Males into anime are really worthless creatures.
>>
File: 1451438414588.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451438414588.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>60032577
nice job saving the thumbnail faggot
>>
>>60032265
>anime
>clear gender roles
this relly made me chuckle

anime been full of gender-bender(trans)/effeminate/doormat sissy boys forever
not to mention dumb moe shit and no-male harems shows becoming the prevalent in recent years

it not only panders to infantile shut-in forever virgin otakus, it creates them

I dont like to overuse the 'degeneracy' meme. but there is no better word for anime culture
>>
>>60032490
Glad you admit you have no points nor anything worse than madoka then. since thus there is nothing worse than madoka.
Ever. Nothing entertaining about it.


Infact is is madoka the reason it failed so hard it stopped being made? i mean holy shit it was talk talk talk the series.
>>
>>60018144
This is what this weeb fags can't see they think that because japs make sexy anime girls which are widely shown and sexualize women that feminism isn't alove, the truth is women in Japan are feminize as fuck but unlike the west this women know that by sexualizing themselves they can gain control over the men with lewd shit which is exactly what is going on in Japan.
>>
>>60032666
>all the girls that i know into anime have far normal life than those males into anime. Males into anime are really worthless creatures.

Not all men are without jobs. even if they're into anime.

posting obligatory pic related my wonderful basement I mean cmon how can 3D girl ever compete? It's already way past 2015!
>>
>>60019259
>smashes into rock
>breaks back
>>
>>60024944
No you dont, there is no evidence from a non political correct establishment source. Are you retarded? overpopulation is a problem. underpopulation has never been a problem in any developed country. Its cheaper, and you dont need a young population for a non working elderly population, I mean fuck, with your logic, right NOW there would be a gigantic crisis the world has ever seen in the healthcare crisis with the need to care for old people.

There arent for a reason ,because you dont need a massive staff for that. be it at elderly home or other parts of medicine. you only need a very very very VERY small population to take care for each 10-20 elderly.

Then with a less overpopulated and not so high birthrate, less elderly will be the future and less people are needed to take care of them.


stop being fooled by the PC establishment, simple math and logic and history be it past and PRESENT is not hard anon.
>>
>>60032787

No you idiot read carefully. I never said Madoka was good. It was meh, but hollywood crap is a lot worse.
>>
>>60032704

Like any medium there are those who abuse it.

Luckily such bullshit is unpopular and mocked.
>>
File: 1451849553549.jpg (21 KB, 189x133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451849553549.jpg
21 KB, 189x133
I see you lurkin, /skg/
>>
>>60033080
Nope, madoka is the worst by any hollywood crap. infact nothing entertaining about madoka. so you are either a shitskin or you hire trannies and sell them dope.

Hence, why madoka is the worst with no reason backing it why no other hollywood movie is worse than it is.
>>
File: 1448659789907-2.png (111 KB, 320x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448659789907-2.png
111 KB, 320x387
>>60033135
Hoy.
>>
>>60030908
They fixed that now. You can kiss her and Hikage.
>>
File: 1451832519177.jpg (259 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451832519177.jpg
259 KB, 500x750
>>60033419
Might as well settle in
>>
>>60033815
Can you post webbums?
>>
>>60034343
I would If I had them.
>>
File: 1451590606078.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451590606078.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>60030908
One lioness kiss just for you anon!
>>
PC senrans when?
>>
>>60034869
This is on Vita and PS4 right? Of the two is there one you'd recommend to play this on more?
>>
>>60035148
I heard the PS4 one is better because you can pose more characters on the dressing room
>>
File: Imu.webm (1 MB, 1062x586) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Imu.webm
1 MB, 1062x586
>>60018296
If you want a girl who showers, try her sister.
>>
File: Sdsz24B.jpg (144 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sdsz24B.jpg
144 KB, 800x600
I wonder how they would react to Rance.
>>
File: 1451437785609.webm (2 MB, 600x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451437785609.webm
2 MB, 600x480
>>
>>60026396
stop being so tsundere senpai
>>
File: 1385070050159.jpg (151 KB, 508x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385070050159.jpg
151 KB, 508x590
>>60037541
Noo, keep Rance away from my waifu
>>
I want to fuck a stinky neet
>>
>>60025301
This.

Don't believe their lies.
>>
File: 54291387_p0.png (190 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54291387_p0.png
190 KB, 600x600
This is my wife.
>>
>>60038808
She's kid.
>>
File: 51503128_p0.jpg (505 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51503128_p0.jpg
505 KB, 600x800
>>60038888
She's 16-year old lady.
>>
>>60038888
Don't pretend you don't think that's alright, Japan.
>>
>>60038888
land of the rising quads
>>
>>60038982
Not enough for being wife.

>>60039010
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
>>
>>60034975
>>60034975
>>
>>60018144
same with europe
They just chose temporary decline rather than committing suicide by immigration
>>
>>60039123
http://www.destructoid.com/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-pc-makeover-is-primed-for-summer-2016-315633.phtml

Follow news.
>>
File: 1377988071995.png (100 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377988071995.png
100 KB, 250x250
>>60037946

>>60039168
Thank you Jap you are greatest ally.
>>
File: 1446494654098.jpg (102 KB, 644x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446494654098.jpg
102 KB, 644x583
>>60017955
>>
>>60033050
that just means she's less struggly
>>
File: 1446087499225.jpg (73 KB, 445x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446087499225.jpg
73 KB, 445x438
>>60039168
I'm expecting many lewd things to come from getting the models.
>>
>>60039210
>Jap

This term (ジャップ = jappu = jap) is considered derogatory here. Not blaming you, you probably didn't know, but you know now.
>>
File: 1451439603863.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451439603863.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>60037946

>these videos is facerig of someone from /v/ masturbating
>>
>>60039358
Nah, it's derogatory in the US, too. Although people in my part of the country prefer to use "nip".

Aren't slurs fun?
>>
>>60039644
Yeah, but it's a cute anime girl now, which makes it OK.
>>
>>60018339
What? How does she support this NEET lifestyle? What anime is this?
>>
>>60032261
You now realized that the forced emo nature of Madoka was intentional, because it is an artistic choice made to subvert the mahou shoujo genre. It is grimdark for the sake of being grimdark, because other Mahou Shoujo anime are so cheerful and bright.
>>
>>60039665
they sure are, burger
>>
>>60039644
>>60039691
Huge tits = not cute.

>>60039665
Sure thing clapper.
>>
>>60039665
No it's not. Where the hell do you live?
It doesn't even make sense as a slur.
>>
>>60039358
>>60039665

Yeah I knew it was a mean word.

Friends do that with each other, remember?
>>
>>60039358

how exactly that became derog is a forever mystery to me. in comparison calling someone pinoy over here isn't derog.
>>
>>60039665
really? when i was in highschool and we were going over the pacific theater, everyone called them japs and the teachers didn't stop anyone from saying it.
>>
>>60039358

Is it? we say it all the time here

like how you say brits instead of british

will take note of that
>>
>>60039089
The age of consent for many places (such as here in Canada) is 16 though.
>>
>>60017955
I want to lick her hairy snatch.
>>
File: 1364942757517.jpg (137 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364942757517.jpg
137 KB, 707x1000
>>60017955
Reminder that Japan absolutely trounces the west in terms of representing women in media, both characters and real-life producers. The periodic fawning over some strong female character in a western show or movie always confused me, there are several a season in anime, not to mention vidya.

The richest non-royal in Japan is the Ranma 1/2 woman.
>>
>>60039980

Slap a Jap, it's an old insult but it still checks out.

I forgot what they called Americans in WW2.
>>
>>60040350
Her body is of child.

That is why you want her. That is sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x232
>>60024944

>Japan already has robots to care for the elderly
>Japan's elderly population are some of the healthiest and mobile of any country due to their small obesity level

I literally wish 2/3 of the world population would die, so this is not a problem. Any biologist should shit their pants at the exponential growth of the world. Humans are the only animal that can't be culled by nature and we seem to think shrinking birthrates are a bad thing, so we bring in people with culturally divided values and destroy what we hold dear for the sake of future profit rather than cherish wat we have in the present. Makes no goddamn sense
>>
>>60040998
Looks pretty mature and developed to me
>>
>>60041309
>sample

Canada no
>>
>>60040998
二本人, please. This is 4chan, if you don't like loli why are you here? She's 17 anyway so it's okay.
>>
File: 125.jpg (160 KB, 640x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125.jpg
160 KB, 640x800
Posting best Senran.
>>
>>60041793
>二本人
Please don't try if you fail. Or is this wordplay attempt?
>>
They're only pissed off at the way Japan portrays females in anime, because the SJW is triggered by anything cute an innocent. Leftists by their very nature worship the disgusting, as is evident by the western postmodern defiances of beauty and decency called "art" these days.
>>
>>60041959
Neither. As a bakagayjean I have to speak nihongo very warui.
>>
File: 1451369851354.jpg (120 KB, 1024x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451369851354.jpg
120 KB, 1024x658
>>
>>60017955
http://comicsalliance.com/why-dont-we-talk-about-manga/

While american comics are designed to make men into fat losers (just look at >>>/co/ and >>>/mlp/ ) japanese comics are both drawn and read more by women than by men. Feminazis are upset because there's nothing to conquer.
>>
>>60042284
Most comics are pretty left.
>>
>>60041793

二本人

日本人, ftfy

I don't even know japanese cmon m9
>>
>>60042260

riiiiight, not even google IME makes that horrible horrible "mistake".
>>
>>60038521
i'm right here senpai...
>>
File: mayoi5462.png (375 KB, 752x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mayoi5462.png
375 KB, 752x588
>>60042593
技だったあららぎさん あんた何も分かへんだね
>>60042763
Because google do'nt makes mistakes on purpose, it just sucks.
>>
File: Rize_Illust.png (328 KB, 600x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rize_Illust.png
328 KB, 600x423
>>60025319
Bullshit
>>
>>60042930
why does she make pizza gesture?
>>
>>60042284
>(just look at >>>/co/ and >>>/mlp/ )

holy shit

I clicked /co/ just right now and I fucking swear the art seriously sucks. It makes Tom and Jerry art actually better, which is almost 50 years ago!
>>
>>60041793

this is pol not the Vietnamese basketweaving page you cuck

go fap to your loli shit there not here
>>
>>60042202
It's because they think girls should be "strong" and "independent".

I don't get why the gender roles which have been working for decades are now being brought down, and they have yet to see exactly what hell they're creating.

But no. Equality. In other words, everybody's screwed equally. Nobody gets the benefit of being less screwed so they can pass on their objectively superior genes while the rest, no matter how many nignog spawn are produced in the interim, die out.
>>
>>60044018
TRIGGERED
>>
>>60042202
what animay is that?
>>
File: 1451162795543.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451162795543.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>60042202
Yeah, they do seem to like the disgusting and the profane. Just look at how they champion the killing of their unborn.
>>
File: 1451476580666.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451476580666.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>60044132
>decades

I think you mean millennia, my leafy friend.
>>
>>60044447
I heartily apologize for my error. I did not perceive it until it was too late.

Well, it's not like career-focused women have much of a chance to proliferate, anyway. By the time they're ready to marry, all the men they would show an interest in are already taken.
>>
File: ev_nem_h13_07.png (852 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ev_nem_h13_07.png
852 KB, 1024x768
Man, anyone play Euphoria?

What a great game this is. The Childhood friend was clearly the best girl out of them all. Rika was only good in her own route. Fucking Sensei while she had her period was strangely hot. Rinne was the fuck tier. The Bitch fooled me pretty hard. Seriously, fuck that ho.
>>
>>60043604
>check /co/ after leaving it with the rise of shows like steven universe
>even worse of a shithole now

Modern day cartoons are shit. No wonder I gave anime my full attention even when modern anime is shit too.
>>
>>60045078
Cartoons are shit by cartoon standards.

Anime is shit by anime standards.

Anime standards are higher than cartoon standards.

Switching to anime is always a viable option, though I'm more of a manga person.

Fuck feminazis, they're trying to find something to point their "muh objectification" card at and failing.
>>
>>60039358
Fuck off nip
>>
>>60044018
>UK
No need to worry, you probably won't be arrested for lurking 4chan.
>>
File: 1451928829006.jpg (69 KB, 736x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451928829006.jpg
69 KB, 736x551
>>60017955
Because Japan is literally the opposite of what they actually want. Women keep saying they want nice, sweet and caring men but what they really want is a dominant man to sweep them off their feet and take charge of their life. They do not want the responsibility and accountability of men. They only want the perks and panic when faced with the downsides. Japan exposes their cognitive dissonance between what they say what they want and what they actually want.

In Japan women have gotten what they said they wanted: equal position in work place and society but that made them miserable. It was what they thought they wanted but not what they actually wanted. A recent poll in Japan said 60% of the women in their late 20s want to become a house wife but having only one person working is not liveable and many men are not willing to provide for women any more because it's 'too little, too late'. As a result of women being miserable and having to wage slave just like men they stop settling down and stop reproducing as much.
>>
>>60045869
Loli is illegal in russia and they try to get every site that hosts it taken down.
>>
File: 23.12.15 - 1.jpg (173 KB, 757x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23.12.15 - 1.jpg
173 KB, 757x541
>>60046343
In Canada, it just depends on the province. In most of them, it's illegal, but in certain ones (like Quebec), you can have it but not import/export it.
>>
File: 1440620622198.jpg (275 KB, 700x881) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440620622198.jpg
275 KB, 700x881
>>60046343
I love Elins.
>>
File: greatestwaifu.png (778 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
greatestwaifu.png
778 KB, 1024x768
>>60046635

Neko nigga.
>>
>>60046717
I have all possible classes maxed out on elins
>>
>>60046635
How does it feel to live in a country where muslims child brides are fine but downloading cartoon images can get you jailed?

http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Canadian-Man-Jailed-For-Watching-Anime-Porn-5920.aspx
>>
>>60017955
Who is this character and what show is she from? That's not Tomoko.
>>
File: 1447804594142.jpg (49 KB, 681x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447804594142.jpg
49 KB, 681x665
>>60047325
But anon, I live in Quebec, so it's perfectly legal here
>>
>>60040920
Winners. They called us winners.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 65
Thread DB ID: 392126



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.