[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
well, /po/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 51
well, /po/?
>>
>>60008163

Did those 150 white men point their rifles at the cops?
>>
kid pointed the gun at a police officer

militia is sitting in a building eating jerky and jerking off
>>
niggers arent very smart or so they say.
>>
You left out the l in /pol/
>>
>>60008212
No and neither did Tamir.
>>
File: Album Art.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Album Art.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
This is /pol/
>>
Isn't that because they are in the middle of a fucking rural desert?
>>
>>60008163

Once you can fight back, the government thinks twice.

Once the government fears you, you have freedom.
>>
>>60008253

Did those 150 white men point their firearm facsimiles at the cops?
>>
>>60008163

Muh lisha privlij
>>
>>60008163
white people built America and are important
black people waste America and are unimportant

how is this difficult to understand?
>>
File: 1451331411592.png (245 KB, 570x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451331411592.png
245 KB, 570x546
The building was empty and in the middle of no nowhere


Tamir was pointing it in a busy city
>>
>>60008163
>caring about a niglet that would have gone on to join a gang and kill your family
>>
File: 1451852609727.jpg (160 KB, 1433x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451852609727.jpg
160 KB, 1433x715
>150 redpilled white men with guns

scary!

>1 little niglet with a water squirter

let's kill that shitskin lmao
>>
>LALALALA
>CONTEXT IS NOTHING
>I MASTURBATE AT BUS STOPS
>>
>>60008163
Why are you asking the Origami autists about this?
>>
>>60008163

When are these racist faggots going to just admit they hate white people and want us to die because we're white? Can't they just nut up and say what they really mean instead of hiding behind bullshit like this?
>>
>>60008163
>Point a realistic looking toy gun at the cops
>Don't expect to get shot

LITERALLY retarded
>>
>>60008425
it's about probability

>likelihood of that militia doing anything other than fronting
low
>likelihood of a 200lb dindu shooting a cop
medium to high
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 322x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 322x236
>get toy gun
>color the bright orange tip black so people can't tell it's a toy
>wave it in people's faces and laugh at them freaking out
>wave it at cops
>get shot
>ded

Huh, guess people shouldn't act like idiots.
>>
>>60008163
Everyone remembers when this happened, right? It was all over the fucking news, right? People were outraged, right?

But it shouldn't have, because #blacklivesmatter

Well, reddit?
>>
>>60008163
that's one second to long
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1024x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1024x609
How the fuck are cops supposed,to know if the gun is a toy if the orange tip is painted over a.
>>
>>
>>60008163
A fair difference between sitting in the parking lot of a building using your 1st amendment rights to petition the government while holding rifles in compliance with the law, and pointing a toy gun at people until the police show up and then trying to pull it from your waist band when they get out of their car.

I'd rather the police had waited until he held the [toy] pistol before shooting but it's not even remotely the same.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
Niggers gonna nig.
>>
>>60008361
wtf a 12year old at 195 pounds... this kid was 88 kilos when he died? was he a fat ass kid? anyone have a picture of him at this weight?
>>
>>60008163
So you want a showdown to happen that could result in mass casualties?
>>
>>60008163
>comparing the Oregon happening to ferguson would make the militia look good so lets take this uncomparable shooting of Tamir Rice and make these guys look rayccis
>>
>>60008774
Being 5'7 and his age that makes him obese I think. He probably doesnt have any recent pictures either because
1. No parents who care (obviously)
2. Skipped yearbook photos if they even have one
>>
>>60008783
I'm always surprised at how much non-Amurikans know about our politics and political culture. Like I don't know one thing that's happening in Finland. ...if there even is anything happening in Finland?
>>
>>60008163
Shouldn't of been niggin around.
>>
>>60008163
I don't really see why people are complaining about this in the way that they are.

If BLM thinks the government is evil, and these militia guys have occupied a building because they think the government is evil, why is BLM complaining about them and siding with the government?
If anything, they could learn some stuff from these guys. Like don't point weapons (or toy weapons) at the government. They could take note of the fact that these guys occupied the building when it was empty, lessening the chances of conflict with law enforcement.

Instead BLM is siding with the government because these protesters are white. baka senpai, dats racist
>>
>>60008163
This image is retarded. The government is evil. The whites are doing something about it, and you're still complaining.
>>
We need to establish a news site that only focuses on black on white crimes. With maybe a smaller section for Latinos and later mudslimes.
>>
>>60009093

HOW?!
>>
>>60008978

close-minded people see things as a race thing instead of a power thing.

when some people take action, they only shallowly look at their appearance and not the motivations behind the actions.

where we see a group of people bravely protesting the government, they see a group of white people holding guns and nothing passed that. it sucks.
>>
Why do liberals wanna massacre those people so badly?
>>
>>60009126
Organize ourselves. Get some shitty blog. Regularly comb the web for incidents. Get some smart anons to write the briefings for linked articles.
>>
>>60008163
Its almost as if... these two situations... are completely different
>>
>>60008978
Holly shit you confused me.

BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management. Which is the agency that controls most federal land.

I guess you were using BLM to mean black lives mater in your post.


Honestly, of all the issues to confuse them on, this one is pretty easy to make the mistake.
>>
Papercraft and Origami
>>
>less than 2 seconds
what is this, the fucking matrix?
>>
>>60009279
Oh right, I meant black lives matter. There's a lot of complaining about them and other various commies about how the protesters are evil white men even though they're all against what they perceive to be abuse of power from the government.
>>
>>60008878
Dude I'm 6' and weigh 170
>>
>>60008163
Justice.

Sweeeet, Sweet Justice.
>>
>>60008528
Correct me if I'm wrong but that says he got convicted right? How come dindunuffin cops never get thrown in jail for murder like the faggots they are?
>>
>>60008163
This is /pol/, home of the racist shitbag! They've no problem at all with police murdering black children but woe betide any person of color who even thinks of lifting a finger in self defense!
>>
>Dumb little niglet pointing a very convincing looking bb gun at random people
>cops pull up assuming he could be dangerous
>niglet points gun at cops and gets shot
Nothing of value lost
>>
>>60008163
Which one of them pointed their gun at someone?
>>
>>60008489
>Can't they just nut up
The same group of animals that, in every liveleak video you see of a white vs black fight, pretend to go 1 on 1 only for its fellow animals to pounce when the white guy isn't looking?

Not likely.
>>
>>60008314
No and neither did tamir
>>
>>60008163
>/po/
what does this have to do with papercraft and origami?
>>
>>60008253

he reached for his fake gat
>>
>>60008628

>>60009224
>>
>>60008163
Well OP?
>>
>>60008519
wait, he colored the tip? if this is true it changes things entirely.
>>
>>60008628
Did the patriot point his weapon at a cop?
>>
>>60008917
>how much non-Amurikans know about our politics and political culture
Well 4chan and /pol/ are americentrist and spending time here gets you to know about things happening in USA.

>anything happening in Finland?
This refugee crisis that concerns most of Europe, nothing internationally interesting besides that.
>>
>>60008163
around blacks, never relax!
>>
>>60009557
He removed the safety cap
>>
>>60009557
no shit, the law even says that crimes committed with a fake gun modified to look like a real gun treats it as a real weapon, so robberies become armed robberies and pistol whipping becomes assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
liberals treat blacks like their lost little puppy then they wonder why a group of blacks rape and kill them
>>
File: 1451611516830.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451611516830.png
26 KB, 226x200
>>60008163
>>
>>60009495

Removed red tip identifying the gun as not real and reached into his waistband for the fake gun when cops pulled up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yql-CTz0vs
>>
>>60009396
It's extremely rare that cops kill someone for no reason. Cops across the entire country, in all their run-ins with criminals, kill under 100 people a year.
>>
>>60008163
The response of authority and law enforcement would be the most obvious answer. Individuals inside a building are contained by that building. So long as no hostages are present law enforcement has no immediate need to engage the suspects in potentially life harming means. The level of law enforcement involved are not under trained/ poorly screened officers.

A child with a toy gun in an open public area, with all safety measures removed to identify it as a toy gun, is reported as harassing individuals. Cops that are are city cops that typically are underfunded, poorly evaluated for competency, and have reason to believe that the individual is going to be hostile based on FBI/DOJ statistics.

If you or any individual want to complain about law enforcement provides enforcement of the law, you can always become law enforcement yourself.
Its not like the reality of dealing with blacks would change your mind or opinion at all anyways.
>>
File: 1451806193826.jpg (117 KB, 618x914) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451806193826.jpg
117 KB, 618x914
>>60008628
>>
>>60009242
I think he was referring to the fact that you're posting from China.
>>
>>60008212
You go to pull you better believe you shoot.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 325x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 325x216
>>60009741
>This is what cop nuggets actually believe
>>
>>60008163

If police think that those militia guys are going to fire on them, they will light them up. Don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>60009557
yup, either colored or took it off and then went around pointing at strangers. The kid was really smart.
>>
>>60009093
rare fucking flag?
proxy or hacker?

>sent from my deepin build.
>>
>>60009790
What if I think cops are useless fags and I keep a gun to protect myself from shitbags, INCLUDING cops.
>>
>>60009804
4chan has never been banned. Stupid question.
>>
>>60009738
I know. Just saying he didn't point it at them. Still retarded though
>>
>>60008294
those statements don't even pass the laugh test

>>60008339
if that's your understanding of your country you don't deserve to be American

>>60008683
this.
and I don't even think they really had to wait, not when I look at the vid and imagine myself how it must have been from the cop's POV.

Maybe pull up further away and tell him to put it down via bullhorn, but whatever.

comparing this to these Oregon guys is completely stupid: apples and oranges
>>
>>60009093
>>60009242
>>60009887
keep it real china-bro
>>
>cop car pulls up next to you
>walk up to it and appear to be pulling a gun out of your waist band
>expecting not to get fuckin' blasted

these stupid niggers think he was laying in his crib playing with some bright orange transparent water gun or some shit, goddamn
>>
>>60009741
SOrry, but it's more than that. A simple search would give you a list, but no you will keep talking out of your ass looking like a retard.
>>
>>60008163
Who the fuck is this Tamir Rice kid anyways? The news jumped onto the chance to sensationalize this boon's death so quick that /pol/ didn't even have a chance to put up the customary flood of 20,000 threads celebrating the death of another chimp.
>>
File: kekt.jpg (90 KB, 600x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kekt.jpg
90 KB, 600x950
>>60008163

WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>60010029
>Cop fails multiple firearm tests and psych evaluations.

>"Hey he seems like he'd be a great person to respond under pressure"
>>
>>60008774
Cunt I was 90 at 12. I was also 185 cm when I was 12. Not everyone is a runt like you, fuckin scumdog.
>>
>>60010029
>these stupid niggers think he was laying in his crib playing with some bright orange transparent water gun

made me k e k

But for real, the black community in this country are Elder-God tier in terms of their Taqiyya. They'd dismiss and lie if a black man had his hands drenched in blood and a body at his feet. They distrust the justice system because they think it can't protect them, then lie to it when it tries to protect them.
>>
>>60010066

A kid who was waving a pellet gun around for hours in a park, pointing it at people and trying to act hard.

Police got called, dispatcher decided not to relay the part about "he is a kid and the gun might be fake and he has been doing it all day" to the responding officers, so they thought they were responding to an active shooter. Kid pulled his fake gun out of his waistband when the cops got out of the car and got lit up.
>>
>>60009823
>cop nuggets
Is this an insult? Why are liberal insults so retarded?

>pissbaby
>nugget
>shitlord

They're meaningless.
>>
>>60010221
Nice madpost
>>
File: `Doha.jpg (680 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
`Doha.jpg
680 KB, 1600x900
>>60008917
that speaks well of non-Amurikans and not so well of you.
Just sayin'.
It's a big world, maybe you should travel a bit, and learn about it. Or just learn about it without travelling.
Your life will be richer for it, Ameribro, that's guaranteed.
>>
>>60010044
Unjustly? No. That was the context of my statement.

>it is extremely rare that cops kill someone for no reason

They kill a little over 1,000. I highly doubt more than 10% of that is without reason.
>>
>>60009886
Then why would you be upset that 150 men used guns to protect themselves from authorities? Because you're retarded?
>>
>>60010251

You know you don't have to put your name as noko, right faggot?
>>
>>60008163
There's like 6 cops total in Burns, Oregon, what the fuck do you think they can do? National Guard is coming in, then shit will happen.
>>
File: B0045FGET2.02.lg.jpg (96 KB, 650x532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B0045FGET2.02.lg.jpg
96 KB, 650x532
>>60008163
White guy got shot and killed by a cop a couple of years ago for answering the door holding a wii remote because they mistook it for a gun.

If you think this is a race issue you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>60010279
All cop shootings have a reason, and 95% of the time it's because the cop is pussy who can't fight.
>>
>>60010341

he was shot by a female officer

It was a gender issue: women are fucking incompetent.
>>
>>60010119
>implying any police officer responding to a "person with a gun" in a black neighborhood wouldn't be extremely on edge regardless unless they're fucking Denzel from Training Day
>implying you're going to have time to run through the entire situation when a nog approaches your car and starts pulling something out of it's waistband
>>
>>60010314
You obviously have never met a National Guardsmen. You think they wanna fucking die trying to uproot some militiamen in backwoods Oregon?
>>
>>60010357
Then why do you use a gun instead of fighting with your bare fists? Is it because you're a pussy who can't fight too?
>>
>>60008163
one isolated incident
vs potential waco 2.0
>>
>>60010341

Maybe it's a "responding to crimes in progress is scary and sometimes shit happens" issue. They weren't knocking on his door to say hi.
>>
>>60008978
because liberals don't hate the government. they hate white men
that's literally it. nothing more, nothing less. no matter what, it's always something against white men
either unconsciously or purposefully, they support non-whites and women and attack white men
that's why the concept of allies is laughed at. liberals are adversarial towards the outgroup
>>
>>60008163
>muh poor dindu nuffin
>>
File: FredFlintstone.jpg (44 KB, 488x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FredFlintstone.jpg
44 KB, 488x410
>Militia occupies govt. building in ticks-armpit on the ass end of nowhere
>Doesn't threaten anyone
>Doesn't point guns at anyone

VS

>Dumb kid removes orange safety tip from BB gun making it look real
>Points it at people in a city park and laughs when they freak out
>Tucks it into his waistband, then reaches for it when confronted by cop
>>
>>60008917
>I don't know one thing that's happening in Finland
and you think anybody but the finnish and their neighbours do? kek
>>
>>60008163


WELL WHAT

JESUS CHRIST DO YOU THINK THAT IMAGE HAS SOME FUCKING POINT??!?!
>>
>>60010309
Because they are a bunch of moonbat losers with no jobs and are disguising themselves as "freedom fighters" when in reality they are only interested in shifting power to their own personal interests. Ever hear of ISIS?
>>
>>60010357

Oh, okay, you have aspergers. I understand now.

Maybe you should let the cops borrow your nunchucks and karate gi so they can practice.
>>
>>60008163

Liberalism is a mental illness.

You people seriously need to be locked up for the good of society.
>>
>>60008163
Those evil bigots should loot a convenience store. It isn't a peaceful protest until they do that.
>>
>>60010263
>Those completely eery desolate streets.

That has to be in one of the arab oil countries.
>>
>>60010443
I use it to defend my home. Anybody who carries their gun around with them in public deserves to get shot first in a active shooter situation.
>>
>>60009978
says canada.

Tamir rice died because of an out of control government.

People are standing up to that government using the only language the state knows, the threat of violence.
>>
>>60010171
As pic related shows you were very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very unusual to be over 6 feet tall (185cm) at age 12.
Not saying you're lying, just say it is so unusual that you can't blame other for not expecting a kid your size to be the age you say you were.
>>
Black Panthers protest with guns and the cops don't mow them down either.
>>
>>60010171
Are you fucking retarded? Honestly cunt, get a hold of yourself. If Tamir was that weight and height then he'd be pretty severely overweight. It's got nothing to do with age
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 750x1334
>>60010556
Lol found the copfag. Get killed on duty boyscout.
>>
>>60010680
>Tamir rice died because of an out of control government.

Pretty sure he died because of an out-of-pants gun.
>>
>>60010680

Tamir Rice died because he was a kid raised by dumb parents who didn't teach him basic self-preservation and he pulled a gun that looked real on some cops.
>>
File: 1430249000128.gif (2 MB, 286x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430249000128.gif
2 MB, 286x225
>>60010531
>I hate the government, unless white people also hate the government!

>losers with no jobs
Like most of the fresh faced college kids or looters behind BLM?

>only interested in shifting power to their own personal interests
You mean like trying to get universities and governments to shift power to the left by decrying anything else as racist?

I've heard of ISIS. Those nice fellows who killed innocent people in Paris because retarded liberals thought accepting millions of refugees would be fine.

Pic related are the real winners, amirite? Look at how tough they are.
>>
>>60008163
If there is 150 men armed to the teeth, would you and your partner try stop them?
>>
>>60008163

The difference is that the 150 armed White men will shoot back.

Cops will, first an foremost, worry about preserving their own lives, followed by the lives of civilians.

If there's a moderate chance that even a single officer will lose their life, the police will sit on their asses until someone comes up with a way for them to take out all the bad guys without any of their own dying.
>>
File: 1435206225210.jpg (46 KB, 480x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435206225210.jpg
46 KB, 480x530
>>60010716

I'm not a cop, though I am a soldier, and I have several friends who are cops.

That sort of edgy try-hard "i hope you get killed" crap doesn't mean anything to me. Those are the words of a dickless coward who hates himself most of all, because he's powerless to change anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1280x960
>>60010805
In case you were wondering I'm white
>>
>>60010531
>Ever hear of ISIS?
Huh, musta missed the news story where the militia beheaded the workers in the building then blew it up. Oh wait.
>>
tamir rice removed the orange tip from an airsoft gun making it look like a legitimate gun from a distance. If I were a man in law and saw any guy in a park, regardless of race holding what it seems like a gun. I would drag my ass over there and see whats going on you
mother
fucking
idiot
>>
>>60008233
remember all the laughs at the expense of
> Mexican intellectuals?

as silly as that shit was, imagine somebody saying
> African American Intellectuals
in an un-ironic tone

now you see the point.

the closest negroes have to "intellectuals" are Black Science Dude (who is actually just the head tour guide at a planetarium for fuck's sake), Maya Angelou (a former prostitute turned shit tier poet) Cornel West (who thinks negro comes from the latin "negronomist", or Practitioner of the Dark Arts") and Kanye West, a nigga so dumb he thinks a kardashian is marrying material.

any other negro who tries to rub a few braincells together is immediately called an "Oreo" or "Uncle Tom" and has his "Ghetto Pass" permanently revoked.

even their few outliers, who somehow manage to win the IQ lotto and break the 90 point barrier are immediately dragged back down to niggerdom by their self destructive "culture"

only Rap, Basketball and Liberalism are permitted as a way out of Da Ghetto
>>
>>60010531
You're argument is literally all a strawman with a hint of excusing all government actions legal or illegal as legitimate
>>
File: hknight.jpg (54 KB, 560x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hknight.jpg
54 KB, 560x354
>>60010587
Yep, but this isn't.
>>
>>60010898

Yup. Aspergers trailer trash with emotional damage.

You look exactly like I pictured you.
>>
>>60010971
Make a May-may out of me
>>
>>60010898
You're also fat and look like your mother drank heavily while she was 5 months pregnant with you.
>>
>>60010805

Sauce on the gif?
>>
File: 1451871327095.png (357 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451871327095.png
357 KB, 360x360
>>60010611
Why don't you defend your home with your fists or katana? Are you a pussy? Can't handle some oppressed minority with your noodle arms?

>>60010898
So are most liberal cuckolds. That downie face though. Reminds me of pic related.
>>
Can an American explain to me why they need the guns for a peaceful protest?
>>
>>60010263
Pretty sure it's a sign that every other country sucks senpai
>>
>>60011053
Just look up black lives matter ran over on youtube.
>>
>>60011117
>Can an American explain to me why they need the guns for a peaceful protest?

In case the protest stops being peaceful.
>>
>>60011117

I don't know if they need them. They're trying to prove a point, and going about it in a sort of attention-whorish way; but I suppose the whole point is to get attention, so who the fuck knows.

If someone gets shot it'll be a big mess though.
>>
>>60008584
i'm wondering when niggers will start painting the tips of their REAL guns orange so they can shoot cops with impunity

i dotn give a fuck if i see an orange tip or not, im shootin a nigga dead.

orange paint is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>60011107
>You use a gun you pussy

>You're a liberal

Derp
>>
>>60011206

Well, don't be a cop then, because that comes with responsibilities to society.
>>
File: 1451807954597.jpg (31 KB, 372x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451807954597.jpg
31 KB, 372x552
>>60011117
see>>60008425
>>
>>60009093
there already is one, it's called Stormfront.
>>
>>60011234
Still haven't answered my question, down syndrome lad.

Why do you use a gun? According to you, guns are only used by pussies who can't fight.
>>
>>60008339
>black people boosted the economy by being literal slaves
>"white people built this country"

You racists are funny.
>>
>>60010916
>the closest negroes have to "intellectuals" are Black Science Dude (who is actually just the head tour guide at a planetarium for fuck's sake), Maya Angelou (a former prostitute turned shit tier poet) Cornel West (who thinks negro comes from the latin "negronomist", or Practitioner of the Dark Arts") and Kanye West, a nigga so dumb he thinks a kardashian is marrying material.
Every one of those is a TV personality, including fucking West (Cornell, not the Kardashian). There ARE black intellectuals but they are not black activists, which is an important difference.

ALSO: Kanye West isn't even close to being any knd of intellectual, so I assume you were joking -- and Maya fucking Angelou? That's the best you could come up with for females? You couldn't have used Audre Lorde, at least?

You're completely right about American black culture being the worst enemy of American black achievement, though.
>>
>>60011117

a peaceful protest is a protest without violence. contrary to popular opinion in britain, carrying a gun isn't violent
>>
>>60011333
Wait, are you saying all we need to do to fix the economic crisis is enslave black people again?
That's fucking brilliant, desu senpai.
>>
>>60008361
Jeez that's like full grown man size. Almost 200lbs and average full grown male height. Probably looked more like a teen than a 12yo
>>
>>60011323
Cops usually use their guns to shoot at people's dogs, cats, kids, anything that gives them a funny look. I use my gun to defend my home from people with clearly bad intentions. Including crooked cops who try and come into my home without warrants.
>>
>>60008361
195lbs? it's just like trayvon martin, all the photos shown are from when he was young.
>>
>>60011333

that word is a compliment around here
>>
File: mfw4.jpg (421 KB, 699x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw4.jpg
421 KB, 699x900
>>60011137
mfw not sure if clever and funny, or unintentionally reinforcing national stereotype
>>
File: 1431234057939.jpg (110 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431234057939.jpg
110 KB, 600x450
>>60010716
Wow Edgelord, mommy let you stay up late didnt she?
>>60010885
This guy understands, most faggots blab about not needing the cops until shit actually goes down.
>>
>>60009890
he DID point it at the cops, it's clear on the video
>>
>>60011424

You don't use your gun for shit, because you don't own one. And no, your parents gun does not count; so don't bother digging it out of their dresser to take a selfie with.
>>
>>60011660
Uh-oh the lonely cop wants to have a gun measuring contest now. Don't worry man, I'm sure you'll lose your virginity one day.
>>
>>60010770
I don't trust cops.
>>
>>60011638
"My dads a cop and I got my feelings hurt by that picture so I'm going to call you edgy"
>>
File: homicidesbypolice.png (24 KB, 637x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
homicidesbypolice.png
24 KB, 637x382
>>60010279
> OVER 1000!!!
not even close to correct faggot.

only a retard would use "operation ghetto storm" statistics
>>
File: 0 (2167).jpg (143 KB, 985x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0 (2167).jpg
143 KB, 985x544
>>60008425
beautiful picture
the first & second amendment really are mutually dependent forces

makes a lot of sense
whoa
>>
>>60009741
is that some kind of quota? because if it is they need to increase it.
>>
File: 43522839[1].jpg (139 KB, 444x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43522839[1].jpg
139 KB, 444x333
>>60011798

Shhhh

It's past your bed time.
>>
>>60011333
>black people pick some cotton
>built the biggest military might in the world
ok then
>>
Wait so we wuz PEACEFUL PROTESTS and SHIET now?
>>
>>60011821

Okay? Hope that works out for you.
>>
>>60011821

Who does?

Don't pull a gun on them and they probably won't kill you.
>>
>>60010716
Did you not get the bike you wanted for Christmas little Johnny?
>>
>>60011858
is that cara delavigne?
>>
>>60009978
you're a faggott from a country of faggots. you are literally a disgrace to the commonwealth.

you're not just the red flagged country, you're the red-headed stepchild.
>>
>>60011945
Or if you do pull a gun in them, make sure you make it count.
>>
>>60008163
>150 bara blokes huddle up in a cabin and say they'll shoot if you come close, but won't do anything at the time otherwise

>Dindu walks at officers whilst drawing a weapon, meaning go time, right the fuck now

How the fuck is this even a discussion at this point?
>>
>>60010443
You're not worth pulling a tooth out with my knuckle, you nigger.
>>
>>60011798

>noko in the name field

hi, newfriend. your opinions are decent, enjoy your stay
>>
>>60008163

>140 white men take over federal building
>dont point their guns at cops unless they intend to shoot
>nobody has died

>1 nigger with no discipline or self control points model gun at cop
>got CAP CAP CAPPED

There's something to be learned from this, but niggers will always think the little chimp got shot due to the color of his skin.
>>
fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>60008163
Kid got shot for being a nigger. What do you want from us?
>>
>>60008258
Calling /pol/ nigger music
>>
File: 1451882037967.png (70 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451882037967.png
70 KB, 625x626
>>
>>60011362
> Audre Lorde

Literally, WHO?

seriously, are you just making up names?

> There ARE black intellectuals but they are not black activists
and you came up with "Audre Lorde"?

the very very very few negroes who could be called "intellectuals" who are not in my list have had their "Ghetto Passes" revoked, and are now considered "house niggers" with zero "Nigga Authenticity"

one can simply not be a negro, and an intellectual unless one embraces leftism and the utter retardation that leftist policies and gris gris engender
>>
>>60008248
Fucking this

Niggers will fucking eat their own if one of them ever try to actually succeed or be worth something to society other than cheap entertainment trash. After all, the white man's supposed to be keeping them down and getting free shit from the gubmint.

Maybe quit fucking peddling victim roles to them like that's the only way they'll matter and beating them for getting Honor Roll.
>>
>>60008781
Sure, the way America's been going.
>>
>>60012083
liberals are retarded faggots.
>>
>>60012493
I agree. that missing l in the op is really annoying
>>
>>60011013
Your finger is raised towards allah!
>>
>>60011117
>muh need
>>
>>60009090
Fucking tell me about it. Politics and Media exploit Niggers but they get free shit and are constantly told a bunch of crusty old white fucks are conspiring to bring back Segregation (Which socialists have made them just cozy with the idea) and enslave them.
>>
File: aBQnZyD_460s.jpg (55 KB, 456x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aBQnZyD_460s.jpg
55 KB, 456x448
>>60011206
Breh.
Google super soaked shotgun
Pic kinda related
>>
>>60009153
Elites of Politics and Media know this, and easily exploit us all for it.
>>
>>60010885
you put that faggot on suicide watch
>>
>>60011333
>implying slavery isn't a drain on the economy

It's cheaper to pay a local a daily wage then send them off to fend for themselves than it is to house, clothe, feed a slave. Not to mention the costs of buying one, securing one and treating any medical illness.

It's strange you don't see many red pilled black people thankful that Somalians sold their ancestors to Jews.
>>
>>60012083
>bara blokes
>alone in cabin
>won't do anything

Why are you supporting this /pol/? Clearly they're participating in actual faggotry.
>>
>>60011638
>featuring dante

wut?
>>
>>60010699
>Niggers bitched about Dylan Roof being peacefully brought into custody as well as given a vest because MUH WHITEY PRIVILEGE
>DC Sniper was given the same treatment, minus the stop at BK if that shit was even true at all but obviously not.
>>
The best part is that the entire country is laughing at Y'all Qaeda and talking about sending them Slim Jims and pork rinds. Everyone thinks they are pathetic idiots. Even the Hammonds don't want anything to do with them. Just a bunch of pathetic hick losers.
>>
>>60010716
A good cop ain't afraid to die, nigger.
>>
>>60013758
>The best part is that the entire country is behind Black Lives Matters and talking about sending them fried chicken and watermelons. Everyone thinks they are oppressed intellectuals. Even the white people want to be involved with them. Just a bunch of good boys.
>>
>>60011282
Have yet to come across a nigger that understands that word. Then again, MSNBC's coont is fucking triggered by Darth Vader and "Hard Worker" so chances are non-existent.
>>
>>60013857
OMG, you're right. I never realized how racist I was being! What if it was the other way around?
>>
>>60013839
Have fun dying then, copnigger.
>>
>>60011362
>Niggers will fucking eat their own if one tries to succeed or be worth something productive.
Literally attacking them for not joining the afrocentric, cop hating, marxist, white killing, welfare bandwagon alone making a passing grade.
>>
>>60008163
Yet they post this stupid meme and still want to give up there guns to a government that does pretty much what meme says.
Leftist are beyond stupid, beyond understanding. Just zombies.
>>
>>60010696
>tfw 95th percentile height and 10th percentile weight
auschwitz-modo master race
>>
>>60011993
BTFO Prison Colony
>>
This is just more proof that guns keep you safe
>>
>>60014125
lmao desu senpai baka desu
I just think it's funny that people like you are the same as the kind of people who would support chimps trying to disable a police station for a cop shooting someone that pulled a realistic looking gun after arriving on scene to investigate a 'young black male' pointing a realistic looking gun at people in a public park.

Hopefully when you live in your utopia with nothing but niggers and privilege checking stations, you'll look back at the fact that these types of things could happen in a free country.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 720x489) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 720x489
>>60014381
>Defends police and 2nd Amendment.

>Calmly hands over their weapons to the police when Obummer puts his "executive action" in place on their state

Right Dingers
>>
>>60014440

Tfw 90th height
bottom 25th

Im fat arent i....
>>
File: 1451444756717.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451444756717.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>60011858

This post is a great example of redpilling newfags whenever we get raided. It's so beautiful
>>
File: 1371638269943.gif (1 MB, 250x141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371638269943.gif
1 MB, 250x141
>>60014562
A lot of red states aren't handing anything over like Texas.

But if you actually owned a gun, you would probably be up to date and know that.
>>
>>60008425
The pic is r/K selection on display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw
>>
>>60010436
Yeah they would rather shoot a bunch of unarmed college kids instead.
>>
>>60011292
>Stormfront
Oh, the same stormfront that is utterly discredited and heavily infiltrated by JIDF _and_ Mossad?

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>60011117
So that the government is also peaceful during the protest.
>>
>>60011333
>>black people boosted the economy by being literal slaves
>he actually believes this
If anything, blacks delayed the invention of the cotton gin and mechanical cotton-picking machinery, and prevented the South from being industrialized in the 1800's.

So basically, blacks in the US held back the economy and technological development by at least 50 years.
>>
File: 1451707171396.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451707171396.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
You guys really hate niggers don't cha?
>>
>>60008163
I wonder why they didn't start shooting an armed group of 150...
>>
>>60013498

left one is Dante from the "reboot" of devil may cry
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1476x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1476x558
>>60008163
Niggers commit the most firearm crimes so they're targeted harder
>>
>>60008361
Who wants to bet that the Medical Examiner's Office was some negroid who made a biased call for Homicide?
>>
>>60015711
Homicide just means the cause of death wasn't natural and caused by another person
It has nothing to do with wrongdoing
It's factually accurate he didn't die of natural causes
>>
>>60008163
Should've been white
>>
>>60008163
Neither should be shot. Most people on twitter seem to think these white men should be slaughtered just for being white men with guns though. How hypocritical.
>>
File: 1451454574703.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451454574703.webm
412 KB, 400x300
If one nigger there's always two more that pop out somewhere that white people have to pay for in programs.

Nothing wrong with pulling the trigger on a nigger to thin out the math figure.
>>
>>60009093
Start the kickstarter
>>
File: LittleLeaguer.png (308 KB, 675x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LittleLeaguer.png
308 KB, 675x463
>>60008361
>5'7
>195 pounds

Jesus fucking Christ. That ain't no child that's a near grown-ass man.

Y'know, I pulled a comparison for shits and giggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEfSJDg8Dkk

This is a 12 year-old little leaguer who hit a homerun for 370 feet. This child already looks like a tank. He's only 2 inches taller and weighs 10 pounds *less* than Tamir.
>>
In Australia scummy white kids have been shot for approaching the police with a knife.

The Bundy ranch thing is a long running issue involving Ranchers with their Iraq vet backup & various government forces.
The Black Panthers are more like them than the limp wristed Twitter #blacklivesmatter shit these days.
>>
>>60009222
Because they are standing up to the government, and not getting BTFO for it.
>>
>>60009397
>I HAVE READ NONE OF THE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I'M A TOTAL NIGGER AND HATE WHITES; THE POST
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 368x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 368x425
>>>>60009890
> this guy
>>
>>60015993
>should be
Thing is, the kid acted in a threatening manner, reaching for what appeared to be a real gun while moving towards a cop.
Regardless of the fact it was a cop, that's a clear and present threat to life. The fact it was a fake gun does not mean that it does not appear to be a real threat.

That's why the kid died- he acted as if he was a threat by reaching for the gun. If he'd just not done that, he would never have been shot.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1004x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1004x242
>>60011333
Chinese built the railroads as slave labor and the Japanese were thrown into prison camps during WW2.

Asians were treated like animals longer than blacks, and more recently. And yet what do we see? Asians are enormously successful and well integrated, to the point that they are now being discriminated against in a bid to boost black admittance levels in universities.

You faggot ass lefties will never get it. 75% of niggers come from single parent homes. This is not because of slavery. Not because of whitey. Not because of muh oppression.

This is because niggers are fucking stupid and degenerate and always have been. And always will be.

Its interesting to watch liberals pretend to be anti racist, when in fact they only actually care about blacks, and are racist against everyone else.

Why is it ok to punish Asians merely for their ethnicity? It isn't their fault black men are incapable of being fathers. Why should Asians suffer because white liberals are racist?
>>
>>60009093

Daily stormer.

Just get rid if neo-nazi stuff and clean it up to be appear as a regular news website.
>>
>>60008212

Fuck the little nigger pointing the gun at people, and then at then drawing on a cops

The only victim was the cop that has to live with it.
>>
>>60010357
>95% of the time it's because the cop is pussy who can't fight
If a dindu pointed a gun at you, that you didn't know was fake, I bet you would go against him with bare fists too...
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 635x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 635x391
>>60017914
Dindu nuffin
>>
>>60017914
That is the kid who was almost 200 pounds?
>>
My black english professor would always talk about how much these tragedies hurt, but not once did he blame white people. It was always the fault of the hood mentality and the career victimhood of the race. I wish more blacks were like him instead of rioters and shitposters on /pol/
>>
>>60018350
>career victimhood
Fucking this
>>
>>60010885
Are you going to follow orders and fire on American Civilians who refuse to reliquish their guns?

Are you going to follow orders and put American citizens onto the modified cattle cars?

Are you for the people, or the illegitimate federal government?
>>
>>60010436
They would rather shoot hippies on a college campus along with anybody else who happens to be downrange.
>>
File: 1451863961888.jpg (504 KB, 975x1599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451863961888.jpg
504 KB, 975x1599
just to be clear
>>
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

summary :

family owns lands since the 1870s

fed has wanted your land for years to turn into a wildlife reservoir (i.e. make money)

never sell to them regardless of their constant harassment by ATF and BLM (bureau of land management)

2001, routine bush fire on property

tell fire department beforehand, accidentally burn 100 acres of federal land, put it out yourselves

2006, lightning storm starts bush fire on your property

start backfire to push it away from your private property

cops show up next day and press charges , go to court

get tried and convicted, sentenced to a year in jail

go to prison for roughly one year

get let out, government says you've served your time

2011, feds want your land again, still won't sell

feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum

minimum of 5 more years in federal prison

now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

focus heavily on deer/elk hunting on your own property while in season - call it poaching - say lack of evidence is no reason not to plaster it in media

150 men and women occupy a completely empty government building that was closed for the winter - nobody hurt

liberals call them terrorists, make them look radical, don't look into what actually happened and compare to a hypothetical if they were muslim or black etc. yet ask why these people havent been droned/murdered by the feds

they appear ready to die

>https://youtu.be/sbGdMKpHDDE

We need Trump ASAP
>>
>>60010885

you fucking slapped that bitch down.
>>
>>60018822
hey this is the OP of the threads started yesterday by the friendly german guy(russian in fact)
this is not a one sided point of view and you totally forget to say that before they lit the fire they warned the entire town they'd do that, they must be fucking stupid hicks to warn the population they'll commit a federal crime
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 480x360
>>60008163
>not a single shot fired
Yet. They gonna get thiers. Fuck these morons.
>>
>>60010898

why...why are you outside your own house under your electric meter?

did mommy not want you taking pictures while she's in her underwear?
>>
Is it confirmed that all 150 men are white? Not a single black or Asian guy between them?
>>
>>60015997
Fucking REKT
>>
>>60008163
Fucking off-topic shit.
We only discuss Origami here.
>>
File: 1450962979737.gif (52 KB, 120x120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450962979737.gif
52 KB, 120x120
>>60018804
>People on the left breaking shit
>People on the right walking around

How is walking around inappropriate?
>>
>150 armed white men
>implying firing at them is a good idea
Incentives, risk, etc.

vs.

>unsupervised, unpredictable niglet with a "toy" gun
>>
>>60018955
>soedgy.lol

The only morons in the Oregon situation are the feds.
>>
>>60008163
well, reddit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
>>
>>60008528
i think that the fact you are talking about has noting to do with the topic
i 'm really sorry you are THAT stupid
>>
>>60008628
by scale the patriot is 8ft tall 600lbs i don't think any cop is gonna wanna fuck with him, dude probably eats bullets for breakfast anyway
>>
>>60019125
They're doing it while being white.
>>
>>60019722
The autism is strong with you
>>
>>60010531
>No jobs
Actual farmers, trying to make their useful jobs viable
>Freedom fighters
Actually trying to give more access to the people, also freeing individuals whom they see as finished their jailtime
>ISIS
They haven't fired a shot, don't plan on it, only occupying an empty building and just want to be able to defend themselves.

This is literally proper freedom fighting under your government. Its amazing that a bunch of dunderhead farmers seemingly have a far better understanding of how society works then urbanites.
>>
>>60008163
Lol "takeover a federal building". More like " hang out in an empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere".
>>
>>60008361

>autospy report
>>
>>60008163

kid was killed by one stupid cop, who thought he was breaking the law

the farmers aren't breaking the law, at least not until they are asked to leave.
>>
>>60009544

rekt
>>
>>60009093
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyXMkbUb1d3ofQu6SxVpPg
>>
>>60009544
Exactly. NPR referred to the boys in Oregon as terrorists this morning.
>>
Niggers are apes and inherently more dangerous, aggressive , unpredictable than normal people. A man armed to the teeth and trained extensively in combat is still a man and you can expect him to act and react as you yourself would, an animal is an animal, disarmed or with a knife or a gun, fake or not
>>
File: cuck.jpg (40 KB, 477x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck.jpg
40 KB, 477x395
>>60008628
>latuff
>>
>>60009887
RARE
>>
>>60026738
this.

one cannot calmly de-escalate a situation involving an upset negro
>>
leave the origami board out of this
>>
>>60010716
>Noko
Oh look its the pasty faced, fat inbred sjw with fetal alcohol syndrome from reddit
>>
>>60009790
And then those same idiots will say the police need to be defunded.
>>
>>60011137
How come? You're not even listed as one of the 10 best countries in the world.
>>
>>60009522
and the armed militia isn't reaching for them constantly? they're holding weapons in their hand constantly while saying they'll resist
>>
>>60019125
They're doing it with as near as makes no odds to military grade weapons.
>>
>>60008163
>the police mistreated blacks so they need to mistreat whites to even things out
I say let the army roll in and bomb the fuck out of the building these people are in. That will appease the Liberals right? Oh it won't? Well then they need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>60008163

OP, you're a faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KUU4bLUnU
>>
>>60008502
LITERALLY a child
>>
>>60008361
>5'7 195 lbs
fucking kid was a lardass
>>
>>60028612
>dindus don't raise their pup
>it's the cops' fault
>>
>>60027814
U wot m8
>>
>>60008978
They're complaining about the double standard in rhetoric surrounding the case. Not about the militia men themselves. How is that hard to understand?
>>
>>60011333
Wow you're right, blacks build this country. I mean, without them how else would we have had such nice threads?
>>
>>60010898
>no timestamp
>>
>>60008253
Yes he did. Watch the tape ma'am.
>>
>>60008163

>281 replies

Fuck every last one of you.

Report the thread and move on, not only is the image a leftist bullshit propaganda piece but "well /pol/ " is not a valid thread, anyone who makes a fucking 2 word post is not making a valid thread.

Get the fuck out of here, saged and reported even though I know at 300 posts they dont do fuck all.
>>
>>60028997
DESU, the Chinese built the railway which was the foundation of US economic growth.
>>
Fucking mods and word filters.
>>
>>60008163

OH WOW PEOPLE WHO DONT POINT WEAPONS AT COPS DONT GET FUCKING SHOT, WHAT A SUPRISE, SUCH RACISM
>>
>>60029301
chinese, blacks, and poor whites all labored on the rail lines. white people managed them
>>
>>60008163
Sage and report post that violate le rules at the top of the page. Lurk moar faggot.
>>
Cops are basically cowards. They're all over the place moments AFTER a mass shooting, but face down an army of angry white people? Fuck no. That's why they're scared of little niglets with pellet his.
>>
>>60029490
And the Chinese were paid a quarter of what niggers were. 'Poor' whites refused to work for such low wages. That's not to say than no whites laboured on the railways, just that they were (in that capacity) as rare as unicorns.
>>
File: CMwsd.jpg (254 KB, 963x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CMwsd.jpg
254 KB, 963x1280
>>60027814
They're doing it with as near as makes no odds to military grade weapons.
Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 51
Thread DB ID: 391542



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.