[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can any man even consider having a relationship with modern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: 2014-11-08-mgtow-in-a-nutshell6.png (68KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-08-mgtow-in-a-nutshell6.png
68KB, 580x580px
How can any man even consider having a relationship with modern liberal educated sjw feminist woman?
Modern woman are fucking terrible and I will never have a relationship with one. Not to mention the anti-white male media, false rape risks and pro cheating culture.
>>
Pussy dank yo
>>
There are good women out there man. Maybe not in Ireland, I don't know.
>>
Play with women like toys, until you find that one who aligns with your views and recognises correct gender roles in relationships, its less risky and much easier than dealing with the game all the time
>>
>>60003106
Not here maybe up north. Also the russian woman meme is bullshit they want your greencard and will dump you after.
>>
>>60002995
This really is like a modern male version of feminism isn't it.
>>
Betas get thirsty and will do anything for a drink. Women know this and take advantage.
>>
>>60002995
Are you representative of a modern man? Because you sound like an unpleasant person who defines themselves by what they don't like.
>>
>>60003197
Its nothing like feminism. Its a result of feminism because of how shitty modern marriage and woman are.
>>
Sorry forgot to add

Always keep money seperate from your woman, always.
>>
>>60003173
>Play with women like toys, until you find that one who aligns with your views and recognises correct gender roles in relationships
Oh, you mean the one who doesn't waste time with players?
>>
>>60003279
No where in my post did I give any indication of what I am like personally. You stating I sound like an unpleasant modern man sounds like a straw man attack with no basis.
>>
>every woman is a feminist
No, not all of them, only a small %, and one's who have been effected by feminism unknowingly, which are called sluts.

I've been with two domestic women who're decent, hence why I dated them. But, women of southern Europe have a higher chance of being decent, especially Christian Arabs.

I don't know, I think all this bullshit about avoiding women isn't going to help anything, but make the Zionist cum even harder at the lack of morale between men and women, just like his Feminist plan is working at the moment.

Get out there, bump into women, if she's a one night stand, then keep it in the fuck buddy zone, maybe even have a few girls in your fuck buddy zone, until you find a girl who's decent. Just like I have in the past.
>>
>>60003331
Oh my god all of my this also if you are doing anything illegal to make or subsidize your income do not tell any women you know or you will end up in jail faster than you can say "you two faced bitch"
>>
>>60003371
>>60003279
And I know your a woman. But since your on /pol/ your either red pilled or a tumblr dyke.
>>
>>60003106
>There are good women out there

Like a bloody parrot. Do you chuckleheads ever have anything else to say?
>>
>>60003614
You are right very few are actually feminists but they are influenced by them. A few of the woman I though were decent slowly turned into sjws
>>
File: princess.jpg (372KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
princess.jpg
372KB, 1000x992px
>>60003197
>male version of feminism

No, that would be
* demanding men's studies in universities
* demanding government support for shavers
* whining about how men fear to go to uni because they fear to get raped

and so on.

MGTOW is the opposite of feminism.
>>
File: 99%.jpg (223KB, 886x853px) Image search: [Google]
99%.jpg
223KB, 886x853px
>>60003614
>No, not all of them, only a small %

Retard detected. Most women are feminist and most female voters admit they are feminists.
>>
>>60003525
>No where in my post did I give any indication of what I am like personally.
lol

It reveals a lot about your personality. Keep "going your own way" aka obsessing over women.

>>60003667
>And I know your a woman.
You don't know shit, potatonigger.
>>
>>60003712
I was actually going to tell a brief story about a girl I kind of fucked up with, but decided not to. It's boring so I decided not to, but I'm sad about it
>>
>>60003712
An unoriginal post like OP doesn't warrant an original response.
>>
I believe that they "go their way", I just don't believe that it's their choice.
>>
>>60003971
If you are not a woman you're a whiteknight. The lowest of the low.
>>
>>60003371

Players lie and manipulate to get what they want.

Stop white knighting this shit up.

They are toys until proven otherwise, if you have any decent ability to interact with women you should know that you dont walk up to a female and go "oh hey im having sex with other people but you seem kinda nice and wholesome can i interest you in my penis herpaderp" so they would never even know you are fucking who ever you please like a true single man would.
>>
>>60004186
Also you sound like a nice guy too. A whiteknight niceguy is literally shit to woman.
>>
>>60002995
It's called lying. Act like you give a shit, get laid, get out. Don't worry OP she'll make sure you ask her for consent first if she has a real moist cunt for social justice. Can't even hit you with the false rape.
Top kek
>>
>>60002995

'DUDE PUSSY LMAO' is really the only reason to pursue women anymore.

And even that is dangerous as fuck.
>>
>>60003106
ALL women are adult children incapable of understanding right from wrong
>>
>>60003666
Loose lips sink ships and all that.
>>
>>60004202
>Players lie and manipulate to get what they want.
>manipulate
Not this loaded word.

If you think you can play with women without playing them, that is, manipulating them, you're too wrapped up in your own dishonest and fanciful rhetoric to put 2 and 2 together.

Decent women recognize and avoid players. They don't give a shit about proving themselves to a machiavellian psycho. They run in the other direction. They don't need you to spell it out for them--womanizers are easy to spot.
>>
>>60004092

that would be "true forced loneliness" types, not MGTOWS

MGTOWS still fuck women, they just don't get into serious relationships
>>
>>60004186
>buzzwords
Breh, I'm not defending anyone. I'm shitting on you. Stop whining, you sound like a little bitch who can't do anything other than drop buzzwords.

If a someone called you a virgin you'd be shitting bricks of rage right now.
>>
>>60003777
It's true, and it just shows you that such a small % can be a big influence, if it's vocal enough.

>>60003963
>implying most women show any interest in politics
>implying most women vote
It might be different for you in Russia, having a very high % of strong independent career womyn. But hey, everyone knows that a career bitch is a destroyed bitch.
>>
>>60002995
Take up neomasculinity and be respectable to the point that no one could harm you.
http://www.rooshv.com/what-is-neomasculinity
>>
File: 3.jpg (717KB, 1398x582px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
717KB, 1398x582px
Instead of becoming a stronk real man, and learning how the world works, how to socialize, how to improve yourself, how to firmly assertively but gently take care of women

...you just stop trying because you feel you will get the same result no matter what amount of effort you put into it. This kind of shit is the undoing of people and of nations.
>>
>>60003666
I make 80k a year not rich but enough to get gold diggers after me. Keep your finances private if your are just fucking these sluts they will accuse you of rape if they can't get your money.
>>
>>60002995
Serial monogamist with a good enough chick is the only logical path I can see, maximises expenses to unprotected sex ratio at the sacrifice of a relaxed long-term companionship (which is an unattainable ideal anyway). Bitches will argue and cause shit if you stay with them too long thinking you can relax around em and it's not progressing perfectly as per her fickle expectations -- expectations she will let you believe you are able to control, in reality her friends, past and the subconscious contrast between them control it, always.

So just stick to 6 months max they won't demand much because they are high on emotion, in common law marriage states never move in and of course never marry. See each other a lot but leave enough room to branch swing exactly the same way they would be fantasising at 3+ years. They literally want to be rewarded for turning advances from other guys down when in a relationship and they hold that above your head, it's inevitable that more men will join the alpha sphere as that is also logical, meaning more attention for her.

Kids are another story, I would say only impregnate someone who is hot and earns more than you and would be able to choose a better step-dad or has a good family for your kid to join (swap out her contraceptive pills if you must). You can just come into the picture later probably after spending a bit in child support but really you might as well plan for it if it's so likely to happen anyway. The patriarchy family is dead only likely to limp on in the rich.
>>
>>60003873
>MGTOW is the opposite of feminism.

Yes, but it has the same endgame, just a different approach. Men and Women are different, hence they both need a different way to separate.

You carry on shilling for the Jew. All that happens is you end up with nothing, and the women turned feminist goes around fucking shitskins while she cheats on her white hipster beta boyfriend, that she dumps for the shitskin anyway. Then you wonder why immigration increases due to lack of births, and you also wonder why you see loads of little mixed race shits about.
>>
>>60004605
You sound like a white-night thats not a buzzword Someone else even called you one ITT.
>>
>>60003197
It really is. Men think they're entitled so they complain. I wish everybody would just shut the fuck up already
>>
>>60004898
The divorce rate is 53%, 70+% initiated by women, most within the first 10 years, in a society with no-fault divorce, very loose sexual norms, a very biased family court system, and ridiculous laws on the books against men.

Its not a matter of 'manning up'. The problem is that marriage is a contract, and over the years it have become increasing meaningless and one-sided, to the point that going for it is a sucker's bet.
>>
>>60005046
Jewish conspiracy or not. Modern woman are simply not worth it. Even If I found a diamond in a sea of shit she can turn sjw too.
>>
>>60002995

All men who claim to be "Red-pilled" or "MGTOW" are bunch of sore losers who can't get any women or deal with the real world in a mature manner.

So they pretend to be better than everyone else by voluntarily excluding themselves from the real life experiences.

Admit it - you are just like a fat ugly chick who becomes feminist because she can't date any guys.
You throw a bunch of buzz-words to justify your beta status, but at the end of the day you are just a pathetic bitchboi sitting and jacking in the cuckshed while your bully gets his dick sucked by that girl you had a crush on.

MGTOW is the ultimate blue-pill designed to flush beta white boys out of the gene-pool.
>>
>>60005002
Golden advice from Australia.
>>
>>60005159
>getting married
Why do you have to sign a shitty piece of paper to spend the rest of your life with someone again?

Anyway, the marriage game. It's all about a fact of being wise enough to know who you're settling with. Just like we know, most people are bluepilled, hence that's why most men and women are bluepilled, and people make shitty bad decisions. Some faggots even settle with the woman they had a one night stand with, because they're told it's the current fucking year, by the media, and there's noting wrong with settling with one night stands.
>>
Hold the fucking phone

MGTOW has a following on 4chan yet you complain about there no more being traditional women who fall under all those listed in the picture and crossed through.

This makes me wonder if /pol/ are just jaded and bitter because they can't get a girlfriend
>>
>>60005402
The shaming tactic of calling MGTOWs loser/virgins is stale now. Ironically many MGTOWs become so because they were players and see how fucked woman are or normal dudes fucked over by divorce.
>>
>>60005402
>gene-pool.

Says the 3,5 inch korean penis. Are you enjoying your fake plastic women and your suicides?

Don't forget that you can find TRUE LOVE! But only if you pick a girl that looks like a plastic action figure!
>>
>>60005159

I get the same reply every damn time

>Divorice rate 53%, 70% initiated by women

Ok, but for what time period and what country / region?

>No-fault divorice

Marriage is a choice, divorice is a choice. It's a free country, but just becuase you can do something, doesn't mean you should. The gray areas is a good measure of what kind of people you are dealing with, becuase of the choices they make and opinions they have

>very loose sexual norms

I think its more advertised now, with all of the technology and social media. Marilyn munroe with a short skirt caused an uproar in the 60's but it doesn't mean there was a significant portion of high school sloots back then. It just wasn't poltically cool, but that doesn't stop a lot pf people from doing that

>biased courts

I honestly have to say IMO that women on AVERAGE are a bit better equipped to deal with children after a split. Unfortunately a lot of cases are mishandled, because there is little objectivity and knowledge of their personal lives by authorities and high tempers everywhere. A lot of peoples live's have been ruined

Marriage is becoming a bit oudated, as it originally was like a title deed on a house (women equal to property). I can't say I like the common law thing being forced on us Canucks either (after 6 months in my province)

i personally agreed with my girlfriend to have a 'fake marriage'. We bought each other a ring and had a big party, spend a few grand. But we have separate legal residences and aren't going to be recognized by le weed man
>>
>>60005344
This is why you keep your woman under control. Do you not realise that beta white knight culture is helping feminism too? Women want to be dominated, even feminists, but they just don't realise it. If there was a patriarchy, feminism would stfu, and take it in the arse like it should, then evolve into a housewife again. Also beta culture is promoted by jews , as we know.
>you have to be over 6ft, goy
>you have to be 10/10, goy
>you have to be rich, goy
>you have to have muscles like someone out of WWE, goy
>If you're missing out on even one of those, you will die a beta virgin cuck, goy
And what this causes, is even more un-confident r9k fags, to to lose even more confidence, hence give up on mating, some going on mass shootings, then making SJW's even more vocal on gun control and white male supremacy
>>
>>60004504
I could be wrong, but if I understand him correctly, he's saying don't take women/dating seriously until you've found one that lines up with your beliefs and views. As in just have fun and treat dating like any other activity/hobby.
>>
>>60005402
>grapes out of reach must be sour grapes
I maintain that they taste sour because I've tasted plenty of them and found a sweeter source of food.

>bully gets his dick sucked by that girl you had a crush on

I'm not stupid enough to have a single target, if I decide to engage I have targets, multiple, pit them against each other like they love.

Those two "groups" you mention are nothing like the inverse of feminism, they don't purport to change anyone but themselves so they are less outwardly political at present.
>>
>>60005822
Great ad-hominem. Rest assured that the median penis size of your nation will increase greatly in a few decades as all your daughters and sisters submit and become enriched by negros and middle-eastern men.
>>
>>60006176

Even negroes and mudslimes have bigger dicks then you, you koreans are an abomination you are neither asian nor white.
>>
>>60006176

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_South_Korea

>One in three South Korean marriages ends in divorce, and some couples fly to Reno, Nevada to get a divorce faster than through the Korean legal system.

Marriage works in my country goy!
>>
>>60006174

Pretty sure you can't control other people, let alone a whole group.

Your post is the verbal equivalent of insecure fuccbois who buy big trucks in Alberta to look like they're in the 'in crowd'
>>
>>60006395
>and some couples fly to Reno, Nevada to get a divorce faster than through the Korean legal system.
>>
>>60004779
Masculinity is good enough for me.
>>
>>60004779
any one can harm you. if you think just because you are well behaved some one wont shot/beat/rape your ass your delusional

hell some try hard might do all of the above
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.