[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European Commission puts rule of law in Poland under microscope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: Poland.jpg (138KB, 960x660px) Image search: [Google]
Poland.jpg
138KB, 960x660px
Poland’s parliament adopted a new media law on Wednesday that gives the conservative government more latitude to control state-run television and radio.

http://news.yahoo.com/eu-commissioner-warns-poland-media-law-report-055554102.html

You know you're doing something right when you're criticized by the EU.

Based new Polish government.
Even the comments are red pilled.
>>
A shame they didn't do this when the libtards were in charge doing the exact same thing.

Me thinks tusk is more worried about the pending charges against him than democracy and human rights.
>>
Where was the EU outrage when Poland's last government did the same thing?
>>
File: Kaczynski.jpg (46KB, 670x505px) Image search: [Google]
Kaczynski.jpg
46KB, 670x505px
>>59979952
Yeah, no.

They didn't manage to supress Orban despite running their mouths for years. In fact there is nothing the Eurocrats can get done: Greek Crisis, Euro Crisis, Securing borders, distributing "refugees", "securing democracy" in Hungary. They are completely inept. The only good thing about it is that it may redpill some Poles on how annoying and ineffective the EU is.
Whatever you think of Kaczynski's ideas he's a fanatic on a mission and fully controls the parliament and the president. If they think their "deep concern" and strongly worded letters will change anything they are more retarded than I expected.
>>
>>59979952
The EU wants to treat Poland like a little child by dictating what's in their best interest. I read the NOS and watch their news. It's pathetic. While broadcasting their propaganda about the EU they also speak about the MH17. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>59983143
>>59983226
leave the EU, thats your only option
>>
>>59983405
I'd love to see us move closer to Russia. Shame Duda is vehemently opposed to this.
>>
>>59983226
Yes, the NOS is terrible, it is heavily biased to the left side. And the worst thing is that it is payed for by the taxpayer.

https://youtu.be/y64i2bX-t-g
>>
>>59983525
i know Poland and Russia dont have the best relatioship but thats still better then be in EU
>>
>>59983682
relationship
>>
>>59983065
>Where was the EU outrage when Poland's last government did the same thing?

They did?
>>
>>59983854
Yes there is even video footage of them doing this and being warned not to by the opposition.

Won't see that being reported on germanys Big Black Cock media.
>>
>>59983649
Putin. That man is the greatest leader Russia has ever had. He's our brother. The Russians are our brothers. It's just a shame that so few people realize that. It will come.
>>
>>59983226
he EU wants to treat Poland like a little child by dictating what's in their best interest.

You are a little child in the EU, plus with billions of euromonies thrown in your country you're supposed to stay quiet and act like you're told.

Want to go your own way, tell EU to fuck off, stop accepting EU money.
>>
>>59983854
PO took the exact same actions as PiS accept they did so 8 years ago.That is the only difference which may influence foreign media apart from being A FUCKING PAID SHILL PARTY, but I guess they missed that little point in their "unbiased" publications.
>>
>>59983998
We'll milk the cow dry, then we leave. Capiche?
>>
>>59983998
DUDE WEED LMAO

Why doesn't the EU just kick the Eastern states out then? teach them some "tough love"
>>
>>59983998
Those billions were thrown here in exchange for a market to sell their products to.Nothing is free,don't make it look like we're dependent on their money.
>>
>>59983525
All you Poles do is bitch. You bitch about your women. You bitch about there being no work. You bitch about communism. You bitch about Facsist Germany. You bitch about countries you move to.

Cant you fucking Poles do anything right on your own or do you always 'need' somebody?

You wanted out of communism you got it. You wanted into EU you got it. Now you want out and want to connect ties with Russia. If you do what will you bitch about then?

Poland is a useless nation.
>>
>>59979952
They'll make the same hollow threats they did to Austria back when Haider joined government.
>>
File: euro-371329_640.jpg (61KB, 585x640px) Image search: [Google]
euro-371329_640.jpg
61KB, 585x640px
>>59983405
Meh, it has its uses for now. Thanks to it Merkel and the rest of your insane elites are wasting Germany's resources on trying to manage the whole continent and are running like a headless chicken doing everything from debating Ireland's budget through restructuring Greek industry to managing everyone's illegal immigration problems and trying trying to fix the currency of a dozen's economires big and small. If you think we have it bad now with Berlin cucks trying to meddle in our affairs just imagine what would be happening if they droppeed it all and began to focus solely on us, in a strategic partnership with Russia of course. Right now we can go Orban and just say "Fuck you, what are you going to do about it faggots?" The EU will propably last a couple of years more, and then either collapse or become an irrelevant meme organization regulating common fishing policies and ostrich farming dotations with anything else just decided on a national level. By then we will be much better prepared to defend our independence when the real pressure will start.
>>
>>59984275
Fuck you poland people are awesome. They're the most similar to English people (especially northerners).
>>
File: justintrudeau2.jpg (23KB, 350x617px) Image search: [Google]
justintrudeau2.jpg
23KB, 350x617px
>>59984275
>useless nation

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>59984231
You are dependant on their fucking money. Poland has fuck all. The EU is the only reason Krakow and Warsaw are decent places today otherwise it would like any old commie block in Russia.
>>
File: braun smieszek.png (654KB, 645x483px) Image search: [Google]
braun smieszek.png
654KB, 645x483px
>>59983998

>stop accepting EU money.

it's war reparations
>>
>>59979952
>join our trade union they said
>it's be fun they said
>>
>>59984275
At least we are a nation and not some diaspora mutt.

Moaning is basically part of slavic culture.No matter how good we have it,we will still moan.

Anyway,you generalised the whole thing and now you're all "I know everything about Poland because I sit on /pol/ for half a day".
>>
>>59983525
lol fuck off russiaboo, I'd prefer to fucking stay in the EU than to become a russian puppet again
>>
>>59983972
>>59984078
Nah, those things wont be reported here and we all understand why.... Media manipulation is only good if its for there own benefits.

Well good for u Polandball... now ur Propaganda went from left to right ;)
>>
>>59984308
>>59984308
as long as you are in the EU you have to do what Merkel and EU says. Do you understand that? They will force you sand nigger it is a matter of time
>>
>>59984392
Slabs similar to Anglo? I always get a kick out of Pooes trying to connect themselves with the West. You guys are fucking slavs...not Germanic, Not med...slavs, thats it. You connect with fucking Russia.
>>
>>59984459
>Let me tell you about your country

How about you do something about yours or else weedboi is going to wreck it completely.
>>
>>59984486
have fun with the sand nigger
>>
>>59984486
Traitor.
>>
>>59984548
Nobody wants to connect with you.Look at what you've become.
>>
>>59984473
Lol...no, more like I live in a city full of whiny Polaks because surprise surprise...Poland has no fucking work and never will. You have nothing. All you people do is leach off the West.

Epic culture bro. Why dont you eat more peroggies.
>>
>>59984486
>>59984584

Hans is right, I'd take rusek over muhammed any day

inb4 russian muslims
>>
>>59984473
So true. When the sun finally shines in spring, we complain that it's too hot.
>>
File: pic.jpg (171KB, 670x505px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
171KB, 670x505px
>>59984516
TOPPEST OF KEKS

They've been "Forcing" Orban with all their "might" to conform to their "democratic norms" and literally nothing happened for almost a decade. We're five times larger than Hungary. Just watch as these impotent beaurocrats run their mouths with no effect. Bonus question: if you have to do what Merkel says why did tiny Slovakia refuse to take in "refugees" and is taking none despite the german administration going apeshit and calling everyone Hitler?
>>
>>59984548
I'm English you dense Canuck, though im guessing you're probably chinese. If say native but I've never met one that can operate a computer.
>>
>>59984666
>All you people do is leach off the West.
>Oh vey,I was born in Canada(literal outskirts of the world), but my big brother next to me does everything for me so I call myslef "the west".

Top kek.

>Poland has no fucking work and never will.
Our economy is growing, but how is your Russia tier economy?I bet you're waiting for oil prices to finally grow.
>>
>>59984880
Just remind him of the time Jan Sobieski rescued his ancestors from islam. No wait he probably voted for Trudeau thats probably why he hates you polebro, he's a muslim.
>>
Poland and the east is going to have the last laugh. Must be the first time in their histories the west is now a buffer state against invasions of the continent.
>>
File: 1444278110157.png (919KB, 966x541px) Image search: [Google]
1444278110157.png
919KB, 966x541px
>>59984548

well soon you or your children will be connecting to mekka 5 times a day, enjoy
>>
>>59984858

I hope so

btw just imagine what would happen if PO would still be in power, we would have refugee centers here already
>>
>>59984993
Pffft..that wasn't a lone effort. The Teutons fought with the Poles and secondly what about Charles Martel stopping the hordes in Tours? Or do you only remember Sobieski?

Hurrrrr whenever I talk good about my country its something that happened over 1 000 000 years ago.

What happened yesterday you dumb fuck !?
>>
>>59985333
>The Teutons fought with the Poles
And got rekt.

>Charles Martel stopping the hordes in Tours?
Did anyone say otherwise?

>What happened yesterday you dumb fuck !?
Your economy was still hitting the drain.
>>
File: trudeau-punch.jpg (34KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-punch.jpg
34KB, 656x369px
>>59985333
>What happened yesterday you dumb fuck !?

Propably another group of muslim "refugees" arrived to Cucknada.
>>
>>59984877
Well then youre retarded because you should know Anglos are genetically and culturally different than Poles. The Anglos are a mix of celtic britons, normans and angles...the church of england is protestant or at the very least Anglican. Poland is Catholic.

So what the fuck are you squeaking about dumb shit? Slavs are dumb fucking commies. Theyre sheep.
>>
>>59985540
Palooka's

LOL
>>
>>59985633
You're a sheep.

Protip: Stop whining, it only enforces people's perception of you being a sheep.
>>
>>59985633
>Theyre sheep.
Hard words from a "nation" which eletcted a meme politician into office.Yet,we're the sheep,right?It's us who fell for the "proggresive" agenda.
>>
>>59985540
Thats okay at least my country is 1000000000000000000000x bigger than yours full of resources. Your stuck inbetween a bunch of faggots in your small land full of complaining Poles. You arent going to do anything special...ever.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>59985633
Maple niggers, everyone
>>
>>59985847
>Thats okay at least my country is 1000000000000000000000x bigger than yours full of resources.
Literally Russian tier economy.As I said, a walking joke.

Sweden is going to be happy as America will now look elsewhere for a laugh.
>>
File: Yplh18u (1).png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u (1).png
26KB, 527x409px
>>59985847
>>
>>59984275
Poland is a nation whose sole raison d'être is to destroy. We have our language but we excell at helping others achieve their goals by destroying things for them in return for quaint little deals.
>>
>>59985817
No you fell (literally) for the commie agenda loser. Hah...then Germany fucked your shit up.

Keep dreaming of the Hussars bud.
>>
>>59986044
What?Is this post supposed to be aimed at me or did you miss something?What are you on about?That post has nothing to do with my previous post,mappleboi.

>Keep dreaming of the Hussars bud.
Projecting so hard,you've hit Poland space shuttle.
>>
>>59986043
Yea...so basically you are a lowly goon. You so the dirty work for peanuts. Congrats.

>my sides.
>>
>>59979952
It's literally nothing. Just new government replacing some self-proclaimed journalists. Westerners should focus on their population being killed off by mudslimes.
>>
>>59986248
They didn't brand us the toilet cleaners for nothing.
>>
File: PolishCantIntoSpace.jpg (263KB, 2048x1135px) Image search: [Google]
PolishCantIntoSpace.jpg
263KB, 2048x1135px
>>59986223
Poland.
Space.

Hah
>>
>>59986248
I like to think of it as looking out for your friends. It's called commradery. If you just put your ego aside, and gave use a moment of your attention, you'd appreciate the things we've destroyed.
>>
>>59986432
The joke went over your head,retard.

Ching Chong,I'm gone.Bye bye.
>>
>>59983525
>Duda is vehemently opposed to this
You mean Kaczka.
>>
>>59986551
Duda is the prez. Hates Russia, and Kaczka too.
>>
>>59981483
>doing the exact same thing.
show me a source of the previous government creating a law that allows them to kick out superintendants at will
>>
Canada is Sweden tier yet shitposts like Australia, those mapleniggers are overcompensating.
>>
File: fantasy poland.png (198KB, 660x753px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy poland.png
198KB, 660x753px
Redania.
>>
>>59987929
Redania's got the cross. Where's Poland's cross?
>>
Looks like the Texan flag.
t. Texan
>>
>>59988111
No sceptre either. Probably got snagged by the EU.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.