[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon Militia Habbening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 47

File: militia.jpg (24KB, 261x174px) Image search: [Google]
militia.jpg
24KB, 261x174px
So what happened to that group of "Militia Men" that took over that Wildlife Office in Oregon yesterday? Has their flawless plan of 15 people sitting in an empty building forced the entire U.S. government to back down yet?
>>
I thought it was an empty wildlife station
>>
File: spot the difference.jpg (504KB, 975x1599px) Image search: [Google]
spot the difference.jpg
504KB, 975x1599px
>>59974948
They are criminals and terrorists. Should be treated as such.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151213_0002.png (230KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151213_0002.png
230KB, 800x480px
>>59974948
Soon there will be blood
>>
>>59974948
Why do you even live in the US, or post on this site if you don't believe in personal liberty? Sounds to me like you would enjoy the comfy safety of China desu.
>>
>>59974992
Refuge center managed by the Fish and Wildlife service. It's like taking over a DMV because you hate the IRS.
>>
>>59975034
>federal land
>not unowned land managed by the BLM, paid for by taxes and fees ranchers pay to the BLM in exchange for their management
>5 years for arson
>of a few yards of dry brush to prevent a pre-existing forest fire from spreading

wew
>>
>>59975034 see
>>59975153
The us is a criminal state by your "logic". Try harder.
>>
>>59975187

The DMV actually has employees in it.

This is like conquering the shed behind the post office.
>>
>>59974948
Nothing is going to happen. Shut your retard mouth and go back to fapping.
>>
>>59975153

I prefer to just sit back and watch things unfold. I live in a nice warm house, make more money than I ever thought I would, and have a great wife. Things are perfect just the way they are for me.
>>
>>59975034
They were let out after serving time for the arson. They judge wanted to put them back in for 4 years on new terrorism charges.
>>
>>59975303
>Things are great for me i live in a comfy imperial palace in moscow, nothing will EVER happen to me. . . right guys?
>>
A real leader like Putin would end this nonsense in no time. Air strike, whatever.

Obama is weak. America needs real leadership to show these trespassers how it works.
>>
>>59975289
But they did conquer the fuck out of it.
>>
>>59975358

Eh, if things do happen, you just deal with it and move on the best you can. If you end up dying, you aren't going to care anyway so no biggie.
>>
>>59975398 see >>59975153
Answer? ;^)
>>
File: hmph.jpg (69KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.jpg
69KB, 1024x640px
>>59975398

Welp, I guess that would be one way to go.
>>
File: brainsplosion.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
brainsplosion.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>59975034
>BLM
>BLM
>>
>>59975439
then why are you so buttmad that some people are actually walking the walk? BTW its over 150 not 15, not sure if you mistyped.
>>
>>59975432

No lie, should make for a compelling mini-series once they sell the rights.
>>
>>59974948
>Government pushes private cattle ranchers out of business via taxes/fees and land grabs

thats what is happening
>>
>>59975603

Over 100 at the protest before the occupation. There is an estimate of around 15 currently held up with weapons at the refuge. Not everyone at the first protest were eager to potentially go on a suicide mission that will accomplish nothing.

And I'm not "buttmad" in the slightest. I'm just curious on what the update is on today's tomfoolery.
>>
>>59975722
but this was over fire and terrorism charges

fees had jackshit to do with this
>>
>>59975244
>to cover up poaching on public land
here fixed it for you
>>
>>59974948
Not only has the government backed down, but Obama is going there to personally surrender the US to them.
>>
>>59975335
Not exactly. The issue here is that arson caries a minimum sentence. They did not that minimum sentence, which really is the fault of the judge that handed down the sentence to begin with. Now they're being told that they must fulfill the remainder of the minimum sentence which I believe they are doing starting tomorrow.
>>
>>59975857
this. the protesters are from out of state and trying to agitate the locals.
>>
>>59975722
it cost less than 2 dollars per head of cattle to graze on federal land for a month.
>>
>>59975244
accurate description of federal land
>of a few yards of dry brush to prevent a pre-existing forest fire from spreading
only one side of story. ignores parts about illegal hunts and past threats against the agency

>>59975335
Yea that sucks. Almost as bad as an unarmed teenager being shot by the cops. Sucks. Definitely justification for armed occupation of a building.
>>
>>59975857
this was my understanding of the issue.

then some bubbas got together and decided to ruin owning guns for everybody else.
>>
>>59975303

>great wife

Actually turns out to be a man.
>>
the feds need to deal with them
>>
>>59975802
That was never proven, Hence why they are getting jammed up for Arson and not poaching as poaching would have been a worse crime.
>>
>>59976120

Dunno for sure. She demands I be blind folded during sex and then proceeds to shove things in my ass. I might be gay, who knows. If I am, no big deal, there are camps where I can go to treat my degeneracy.
>>
>>59975994
look at that and then how much exactly does a head contribute to market
>>
>>59975244
>taxes and fees

they never paid
>>
>>59976171

Even the arson case was incredibly flimsy from what I'm reading... testimony of a 24 year old estranged family member who was 13 at the time of the incident?

You're going to put two guys in prison for 5 years with that?
>>
File: fuckniggs.jpg (86KB, 504x363px) Image search: [Google]
fuckniggs.jpg
86KB, 504x363px
>>59975244
uh no lol

faggot fuck off

fuck your FREEDUMB and muh 1776
>>
>>59975722
no. it has nothing to do with that. eat shit and die faggot. these cattle ranchers use federal land for next-to-nothing
>>
I guess the question is; What do you guys think will happen nationwide if these "militia men" end up getting themselves killed?

I would guess nothing except more fuel for Obama's gun control agenda. What are they trying to accomplish? A national revolution? Civil War? Who would the military side with in a civil war? Because the other side is fucked then.
>>
File: shall not_ _ _ nevermind.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
shall not_ _ _ nevermind.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>59974948
15 people? LOL

What about the multitudes of /pol/tards and smalldic/k/s? Where have they gone? Where's the four of clubs now? They show up when there's unarmed protesters but now, with the feds involved they've gone back into their basements..

hmmm, it's so strange
>>
>>59975785
Suicide mission huh, how will it accomplish nothing? how do people like you dodge EVERYTHING in history class?

I'll tell you what will happen
A. the government will stand down, emboldening our side even more.
B. the government will kill them, emboldening our side more
We cant loose.
>>
>>59976425

"Estimated 15". There could quite possibly be 16 of them.
>>
>>59976481
C. Nobody gives a shit about some rednecks or their fucking cattle grazing rights and nothing happen.
>>
>>59976481
what if nothing happens and they sit around accomplishing nothing for months like OWS did?
>>
>>59976248
Private land grazing fees run around 20 dollars a head per month. That's the free market for you. 2 dollars a month per head of cattle is much less then it costs to feed a full grown adult male for a whole day.
>>
>>59976481

What side? Basement-dwelling keyboard warriors who threaten treason against America if they don't get exactly what they want, but in all actually will weep and piss themselves if shit ever does truly go down? Hah.
>>
>>59976392

Honestly, probably end up being a wash.

Some people will be pushed to become more radical, some will distance themselves from this kind of thing.

This isn't a really clear situation and the media will end up spinning it the way they want it, regardless.
>>
>>59976392
The military is full of rabid, southern secessionists.
>>59976576
Its a binary outcome dude, if they sit around for months, its cause the government is oo weak, or backed down.
>>59976637
They are literally doing the opposite of sitting in their basements, i will be going out there later this week with my "militia man" unit.
>>
>>59976481
>emboldening

never change, murka
>>
>>59975153
maybe
>>
>>59976782
the word habbening becomes a meme but emboldening doesn't? wtf /pol/
>>
>>59976704

Prior-military here by the way(irrelevant), but you know what I am finding more and more often? Those who go out of their way to make sure everyone knows they call themselves "patriots" are nothing more than fucking potential "domestic terrorists". Threatening to kill a bunch of cops and feds because of a cattle dispute of all things doesn't make you a god damn patriot.
>>
Will somebody just do a greentext of what is actually happening please?
>>
>>59977017
>freedom isn't actually free
>>
>>59976981
Again what the fuck do you think this country is founded on? what do you think the second amendment is for? PRO TIP: Your free speech means nothing if YOU don't defend it, what they are doing is a direct violation of the 5th amendment, they're not even trying to hide it.
>>
Here's what's going to happen. The Feds will let these guys freeze their assess off in a drafty shack until they realize that -holy shit!- people aren't willing to abandon their families, homes, and jobs so they can start a farming community in rural Oregon in the winter. They'll give up, probably face some trespassing charges, and this will end up being one more thing that makes Republicans look more insane and ensure a Hillary Clinton presidency.
>>
>>59974948
Who /free/ here?
>>
File: wizard.png (93KB, 311x394px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
93KB, 311x394px
If Shillary or Bernie are elected, there will be civil war.
>>
>>59977325
Good, the South could use another culling.
>>
File: rpg for dummies.jpg (69KB, 579x960px) Image search: [Google]
rpg for dummies.jpg
69KB, 579x960px
>>59974948
just wait until they hit them in the federal express lol
>>
>>59977325
i'll secede your mom from the united states
>>
File: 1451799737927.png (359KB, 1274x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1451799737927.png
359KB, 1274x2600px
>>59975722
It's just the federal government pushing the land owning class (farmers, ranchers, etc) out
The fact that people don't realize that it's incredibly hard to use this type of land without the government breathing down your neck and some big corporation trying to purchase you out is why this country is dying

This class of people have been the backbone of America since day one seeing as how all of our founders fell into it
The fact that the propaganda machine hates them is kinda telling of how fucked up this nation is

>>59977017
Here's the long form

The feds won't do anything because they really don't want another Waco on their hands (and these militia men will make sure to make it bloody if the government attacks)
>>
File: Disconcerning.gif (2MB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
Disconcerning.gif
2MB, 500x295px
yfwhile you wait for the next Waco bloodbath.
>>
File: Hmm.gif (427KB, 245x146px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.gif
427KB, 245x146px
>>59977455

Fooking Latvians, man.
>>
>>59977186

What you don't think these guys would be domestic terrorists if they killed these cops and feds because they tried to remove them from the grounds? What is terrorism? Killing innocents, right? These cops and feds have absolutely 0 to do with what happened to these ranchers. They didn't right the godddamn laws.

If these militia men kill even one cop or fed, they are domestic terrorists. Easy as that. The cops are just doing their god damn job. They are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing, upholding the law. Sorry if you don't like that, but you can't just go around killing people because you don't like how the government is treating some fucking cattle ranchers in butt-fuck Oregon. There's a way to handle governmental injustice and that doesn't involve killing innocent employees of that government.
>>
>>59977017
>fed gov maintains large swathes of unowned property
>want more land in the area
>ranchers won't sell
>gov uses bully-like tactics: fencing off land around private property, denying water and grazing rights, etc
>ranchers threaten gov and are uncooperative
>two separate fires breakout on the fed and private land. depending who you ask either ranchers started it maliciously (to hide an illegal hunt) or defensive (fed land was on fire so they wanted to prevent theirs from being destroyed)
>whatever the truth is the ranchers were convicted of arson
>served a year, but federal prosecutors appealed and tacked on 4 more years
>in opposition to this sentence and government practices a militia group not affiliated with the ranchers has begun an armed occupation of a government building

tldr: fed gov are dicks but this militia group is no better
>>
>>59974948
>Has their flawless plan of 15 people sitting in an empty building

Confirm that they broke into the building and are not just sitting in the parking lot petitioning the government for their grievances.
>>
>>59974948
Let the 2nd American Revolution begin.
>>
>>59974948
I think the biggest thing is over heard they really aren't wanted there by the people being victimized by the federal govt. If that's the case thru should probably stop what they are doing.
>>
>>59977620
Your moral system is fucked, of course to some people they're terrorists, but thats a subjective term, and what these people are doing it consistent with what the founders did, this IS objectively government over reach.

No, these cops arent guilty of anything, but neither was the average nazi soldier, doesn't mean they arent the enemy. Just doing your job is not an argument, you took an oath to serve the PEOPLE, if you break that you are guilty.

Look less at whos the bad guy, and more at what led to this, theres a good reason these people are doing somethig.
>>
>>59977493
>these militia men will make sure to make it bloody

As in they will bleed to death instead of dying of smoke inhalation, like they did at Waco?
>>
File: popcohn.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
popcohn.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>59977507
>>
>>59977917
This thread is for Americans ty.
>>
>>59977645
thanks anon.
>>
File: timebrocivilwarmap.png (115KB, 1380x1160px) Image search: [Google]
timebrocivilwarmap.png
115KB, 1380x1160px
Will you be ok if this goes down?
>>
>>59977017
Government oversteps its bounds.
Ranchers with guns freak out.
They squat in an empty federal office and make Youtube videos.
Liberals demand drone strikes and genocides.
>>
>>59975799
>but this was over fire and terrorism charges
>fees had jackshit to do with this
Not really, the story is that the government has been trying to force the land owners off their land for over 100 years now. The fires started were an accepted common practice of farmers that the ranch owners put out by themselves to remove an invasive plant. The second fire was a back burn done to protect the farmers land and home, that worked so well as to kill the wild fire.

They were sentenced as 'terrorists' for burning a small section of grass to 5 years in jail. On appeal they had the sentence reduced to a few months for one and a year for the other.

After serving their sentence the government appealed the sentencing as was going to send them both back to jail for 5 years for the terrorist act of burning some grass, fined $400,000 and forced to offer the BLM the right of first refusal if they ever want to sell their land.

Meanwhile the EPA dumps more pollution into a river than all other polluting events in US history over the last 100 years (including the gulf oil spill) and no one has even been reprimanded.
>>
File: poWu45H.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
poWu45H.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>59978079
yup green zone
>>
>>59978079
>utah
I'll be fine. Everything will be okay.
>>
>>59977620
Same thing went for the patriots or should i say domestic terrorist the first secons they refused a order from english authority my freind nice argument
>>
>>59977645
I think part of this has to do with Obama's executive order announcement desu

Anyway any full blooded /pol/ack wants this to drag out as long as possible
I want a blood bath streamed just to show off how fucked up the feds are

>>59977917
Waco was largely women and children and families which along with Ruby ridge instigated a bombing on a federal building
So yeah if the feds do shit they'll make it bloody in one way or another

These people are radicals in the most American sense of the word
They won't shoot the first shot (most likely) but they will definitely shoot back

I don't know how this will end its quite different from Bundy in terms of what's going down
Is their official demands just the release of the ranchers?
>>
>>59978079
That's not really a good revolution map.

If conservatives already own that much territory by default, then they don't even have to fight. They could just not send food shipments to California and New York, and things would fix themselves inside of one year.

There is no scenario in which liberals would win.
>>
>>59978079
South Florida I'll be fine.
>>
>>59978366
SoFlo here too buddy.
How goes the rain today
>>
>>59975857
>Not exactly. The issue here is that arson caries a minimum sentence. They did not that minimum sentence, which really is the fault of the judge that handed down the sentence to begin with.

5 year in jail for burning grass lands that burned a tiny section of land under the control of the BLM isn't justice.

The terrorism charge and convictions is yet another in a long string of harassment by the Federal government against these ranchers.

They had already served their sentence and had been out for years when the BLM tried to force them off their land again. When the ranchers refused the government yet again the government appealed the sentence so now after serving their time have to go back for another 4 to 4.5 years.
>>
>>59977890

My moral system is fucked because I don't want to see innocent cops and federal agents killed? Collateral damage happens; I get that. This isn't fucking collateral damage though, it's a group that put out a statement that they are willing to die for what they believe and kill innocents in the process. You know who has that exact same mentality? Fucking ISIS.

Yes, comparing ISIS to these Militia morons is a stretch, because there are massive differences in overall intention, but the comparisons still stands. If the majority of the people in the U.S. supported what these bafoons are doing in Oregon, then it might be a different story. But, then why are there only an estimated 15 people held up? Why not hundreds, or thousands? 15 people throwing a hissy-fit and willing to die for something so stupid as cattle ranching isn't serving the greater good of the U.S.

If this would go down and cops and these guys get killed nothing is going to change for the better. There isn't going to be any national revolution or great awakening within America. It's going to give more fucking fuel to Obama to hamper our 2nd amendment rights. The majority(like legit 99%) of the people in the U.S. are just internet warriors; they say shit to sound hard online and may even really want what they say. But, if the time ever came for them to standup and fight, they wouldn't.

This isn't going to lead to the next big civil war. This is going to end up with potentially 15 or more heartbroken families and more fuel for fucking Obama to ruin this country more in his final year. These "militia men" are nothing more than hindrance to the greater good of this country.
>>
>>59976795
i remember reading about that house... about how the dude wouldn't leave when the government wanted to put a road thru the neighborhood. I believe he settled and they tore the house down.
>>
>>59977493
I honestly don't know what to do for our country anymore
>>
>>59977929
do you even know what show that's from?

its fucking god tier
>>
>>59978079
that's just a fucking wind/weather map u jackass
>>
>>59978349

Who controls the drones and nukes?
>>
File: 1451846721984.jpg (77KB, 415x574px) Image search: [Google]
1451846721984.jpg
77KB, 415x574px
>>59974948
Getting caught was part of their plan
>>
>>59978642
>drones
>effective
>nukes
>ever used
I mean are you trying to sound stupid?
>>
>>59978349
>not send food shipments to California

This sounds like it has been thought through. Any other ideas? Sand embargo on Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>59975432

Nobody would have found out for months if they didn't live-stream it.
>>
>>59978495
Did you even read a single thing I said? If the cops are innocent then so is the militia, just doing their job, this is why war shouldn't be looked at in terms of good and bad, look at whos doing the worst, and right now the federal government is doing way worse shit then taking over a building, its not about cattle ranching, its about private property rights, and a government that has been hell bent on subverting it for over 100 years, the implications of allowing them to do this without a fight is worse then a bloodbath. I cant keep debunking shit you say over and over again I already addressed these points.
>>
>>59978079
Kentucky fag here, I will be fine right?
>>
File: alwaysready.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
alwaysready.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>59978642

Montana and the Dakotas get the ICBMs along with many B61 and B83 bombs which Missouri and Louisiana will also get.

SLBMs will belong to their respective ports.

(Like Ukraine inheriting tonnes of nukes after 1991)
>>
>>59978946

idk, it's been like 3 years since timebro posted. This is the only thread I can still find http://4chandata.org/x/Timebro-a628986
>>
File: dornerfire.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dornerfire.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
>hol up in cabin
These things always end the same way.
>>
>>59974948
can't wait till the feds fuck them up good
>>
File: pol.jpg (113KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
113KB, 2560x1600px
>>59979209

The Spirit of Dorner lives on.
>>
>>59977493
Holy shit. And there are people who will read all this, know all this, and still defend the fucking feds.

I love my country. I absolutely detest my government and a lot of my countrymen.
>>
>>59978882

Fine, I'll bite. After, this militia occupation ends, either in violence, peace, or surrender, what happens next? Do you really think the government is going to back down? Of course they aren't. So then begs the question, what do you think the American people will do? Do you think there will be a large-scale revolt? Because 15-people doing occupations like this over and over again isn't going to do shit unless more people get involved. And I think the point you are missing is, as sad as it is, that most people prefer to be alive and living in tyranny than to just be dead because they revolted. The U.S. government will never back down. They'll jail or kill every single citizen that revolts before they would back down. It would have to be completely overtaken and to do such you would need a full-scale army to even contest our current established miltiary(which believe it or not, most would side by the government). I just don't see in what scenario, situations like in Oregon could ever affect this country in a positive way.
>>
>>59979356
>hurr durr it was posted on the internet it must be true
>>
>>59979444
yes but this post has sources:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

scrutinise the data from the citations if you want to form your own opinion, I suggest you do
>>
>>59974948
Those patriots need to maximise this moment to talk about 9/11 and how zionism controls the USA.

https://youtu.be/xrIgvYOf7UU
>>
>>59979253
I bet they wont beat the muslims in paris though, thats a pretty good head count right?

>>59979432
I never said it would end there, this shit is incremental, it always starts somewhere, and yes the government can and has backed down, they arent this ineffable god of authority and order. as for the pathetic turnout, yeah its sad, i can only control myself so I will be planing on making it out there.

Heres the difference between you and me, I think life isnt worth living under tyrann. Most people will not side with either the government or the militants, thats nothing new in civil war. Again, the government is not this completely unstoppable Juggernaut, its just a bunch of humans like us, I already addressed this point, every poll of the military shows that the vast majority woant fire on citizens.
>>
File: 1360893034774.jpg (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1360893034774.jpg
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>59979209
>>59979333
>>
>>59978079
I'd be in the middle of a warzone in south eastern VA
>>
>>59979880
Unless I've missed it, all of the links to sources lead to the Bundy Ranch website. Not exactly an unbiased source. Do they state where this information is coming from?
>>
>>59979987

What poll? Military personnel would follow orders.
>>
>>59979880
>data

All the information is copypasted wholesale from Bundy's blog you doofus. The people the Hammonds openly rebuked. You're a fucking tool if you believe it.
>>
>>59978349

California alone has the 6th strongest economy in the world.
>>
File: 1440724570009.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440724570009.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>>59977507
>>
>>59978971
New mexico ends up with over 1/2 the total US nuclear arsenal (Manzano weapons storage area at kirtland AFB)
>>
File: nice.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>>59980550

Oops. Forgot about that. You are correct.
>>
>>59979987

Of course the military won't fire on unarmed citizens/protesters. That's obvious. But, I think you are putting way, way too much faith into more than just a handful of military members siding with these militia groups. If things got serious enough that military had to become involved, then things are going to be horrible for these militia groups. If the militia groups say they will start targeting military members like they said they will at cops and feds, then that's a whole new shitstorm I wouldn't want anything to do with.

It's not like Kent State, where the national guard killed a bunch of innocents. That was a monumental fuckup that will be unlikely to happen again. But these armed militia men are dangerous and willing to kill whoever they need to get what they want.
>>
>>59979209
Yeah, he really shouldn't have set himself on fire. All those crazies tend to do that, I've noticed. They all set themselves on fire.
>>
>>59980359
I cant find it, so to be intellectually honest, i have to concede that point, I have no idea where I got that notion, I do know that most of the military is conservative, and has sympathies to the south, the real poll was handed out to 29 marines in '95 and then it showed that most wont fire on citizens, this is however out of date. My point still stands, its better to die on your feet man.
>>
>>59980830
>Kent State, where the national guard killed a bunch of innocents
Yeah! Dem boys din du nuffin! They didn't riot, and burn, and throw shit at cops! They were just sitting on the lawn in a prayer circle when those evil cops mercilessly gunned them down in cold blood!

Need mo' money fo dem programs.
>>
>>59975857
No. Wrong

Jesus Fuck you guys. Don't any of you read??

The Hammonds have been charged with terrorism in relation to the fires.

TERRORISM. Minimum five years. Max = death penalty. For burning 127 acres of over 880 THOUSAND acres. Terrorism.

Our government is becoming a tyrant.

THIS is the issue. >>59975857
>>
>>59980830
>Of course the military won't fire on unarmed citizens/protesters. That's obvious
[citation needed]
>>
>>59974948
I don't think so but they obviously triggered you.
>>
>>59981175
>UK flag
>Our government is becoming a tyrant.

. . . wut
>>
File: victory.gif (673KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
victory.gif
673KB, 500x275px
>>59981198

Because the Alphabet Men have their own personal armies/armored vehicles so the Army don't need to be called in. Circumvents Posse Comitus very well.
>>
>>59981173

That's not the point. The point is they didn't have the intention to kill cops if they had to. These miltia groups are willing to do just that. I just used Kent State as an example to the last time I could think of where the military used lethal force against our own citizens.
>>
>>59981198

I was in the military; I mean, I could always be wrong, but I would like to believe the majority of us would rather take the court-martial/NJP for disobeying orders than kill an innocent person.
>>
File: 712px-Syrian_civil_war.png (312KB, 712x600px) Image search: [Google]
712px-Syrian_civil_war.png
312KB, 712x600px
>>59975398

>a real lead would call in an air strike on people who haven't really done anything except sit in an empty building

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>59977645
>Each side is equally as bad as the other!
Translation:
>I'm too much of a pussy to take the correct side because I dont want reddit making fun of me.
>>
File: 1369422008532.jpg (123KB, 538x479px) Image search: [Google]
1369422008532.jpg
123KB, 538x479px
>>59976481
CAN PEOPLE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOSE AND LOOSE... PLEASE.

I JUST WANT...NEED THIS ONE THING. JUST SPELL CORRECTLY PLEASE!
>>
>>59978642
>nukes
>against farmland

It's so retarded it might just work.
>>
>>59981630

That would be quite the thing if the pulled this out even before Kim Jong-un. I always thought N. Korea would be the first country to nuke its own people.
>>
>>59981509
I would. That's part of the reason I didn't re-enlist. This has been coming for decades. I'm sad that people are going to die, but I honestly think this needs to happen. We NEED another civil war.
>>
>>59981098

Very well. 29 marines isn't a proper sample for many reasons, including size. I have 6 years active duty, I think most people would just follow an order to fire on armed militias.
>>
>>59981411
Let me put it this way. America is a nation founded on violence, right? The point of the second amendment is not only to defend the nation from outsiders, but also its own government, thats why the amendment talks about securing a free state, correct? Then why are you so hung up on the killing of authorities, theyre big boys and they have big toys if they want to kill the militia they eventually will, on the other hand 15 men making a stand and backing up their other rights with a militia become the terrorists? Wtf, I just find that fucked up, again look at what led up to this, these people have already gone to prison for breaking a law that shouldn't exist in the first place, now they want to send them BACK to prison because THEY fucked up and the trial is null or something.
>>
>>59981175
They are not being charged as terrorists. They're not going to Gitmo or a Super Max or anything. In this case, the arson charges happen to fall under the Anti Terrorism Act of '96.

Is it fucked up? Yeah. But the only people who are calling them terrorists are liberals on Twitter who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>59981586
Right, a person can't possibly denounce both radical terrorist action and superfluous dickish (albeit legal) federal actions. I HAVE to support one to have a valid point. You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>59978148

In all fairness, the EPA incident wasn't entirely their fault. The waste was from an old abandoned gold mine that the EPA was attempting to investigate and confirm was still secure. Now, they fucked up and accidentally released the waste that was already there but its hard to fully fault them trying to manage a mess a company left for them to deal with.

Should a firefighter trying to put out as fire who accidentally causes a blowback be fired, or should we perhaps be more seeking of justice from the asswipe arsonist who dropped the fire on the firefighter in the first place?
>>
>>59978766
You're apparently completely unaware of several things:

1) California is in a massive drought, partly caused by growing water-demanding plants in a desert climate.
2) California has to divert a lot of water from states controlled... by conservatives.
3) California has a massive population.
4) California has a massive debt.
5) California has no real weapons of any kind, and is one of the strongest anti-gun states in the union.

What are they going to do? Hop into the rainbow van and throw shitty HIV-encrusted dildos at Kansas farmers and demand food?
>>
>>59980497
...which is completely dependent on interstate trade to maintain.

It and New York combined also have close to a trillion in debt.
>>
File: ID47140_600.jpg (51KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
ID47140_600.jpg
51KB, 600x255px
>>59982124
>No real weapons
>>
File: air force bases.jpg (48KB, 736x419px) Image search: [Google]
air force bases.jpg
48KB, 736x419px
>>59978642
Hmm... picture related.

Also
>muh drones

What is the fascination with these things, like they're the super-villain "I WIN" button for warfare?

Guess what, they're just a tool in the tool chest and don't win wars.
>>
>>59982516
>prototype incomplete US Navy ship now counts as part of California's "grand arsenal"
I guess that means the opposition commands most of the carrier battle groups, since they're based out of Virginia.

You didn't think this through.
>>
File: DoNotWant.gif (1MB, 313x225px) Image search: [Google]
DoNotWant.gif
1MB, 313x225px
>>59982565

TFW Michigan only has ANG bases.
>>
>>59981927

That's kind of my point though. These militias can't win. If it gets very bad, then just like you said, the authorities will just whip out the big boy weapons and completely destroy them. Then we just have a bunch of dead American citizens that didn't change anything really. If change has to happen, then it should be happening in a lawful way. I see it this way, there are 2 real options for change if it needs to happen:

1.) Go through the proper legal channels and work towards reducing the amount of power Government has over a particular issue.

2.) Form these militias. Allow them to escalate over time until the militias are jailed or killed. Then when that doesn't work, go through the proper legal channels and work towards reducing the amount of power Government has over a particular issue.

1 of these options is long and arduous. The other option is long and arduous and adds on a lot of dead/incarcerated Americans and increased tension between Americans and their government.

If a violent uprising is the absolute only choice, then the large majority of the people, including officials, law enforcement, and the military need to be fully dedicated to it. At this moment in time, we are like 0.0001% of where we need to be for that to happen; it's just not viable and it going to do nothing but lead to heartbreak and unnecessary violence.
>>
>>59982516
Also, let me know when they get that thing to levitate and sail into the grain belt.
>>
>>59982019
False equivalency. Even if for some retarded reason, you disagree with the militia as well as the government, you know that sitting in an empty building isnt "just as bad" as making innocent people go back to prison for 5 years.
>>
>>59975802

>>to cover up poaching on public land
>cover up paching
>by burning stuff and then... let it lie there

wut? I

Have you ever hunted?
Thats beyonf retarded. Thats like saying you exploded your stolen car in your frontyard to hide it.
>>
>>59975303
Government shill
>>
>>59981349
>points out im posting from the UK
>doesn't realise there's some Americans here.

Wew lad.

>>59981996
I'm not calling them terrorists. I'm saying they've been chargedusing the anti terror laws. Wholly disproportionate to the crime.

And if the gub can do it to them then they can do it to you or me.
>>
>>59974948

>So what happened to that group of "Militia Men" that took over that Wildlife Office in Oregon yesterday?

extradited to a blacksite in egypt. trust me my Uncle works for the CIA
>>
>>59982748
>He thinks you can change anything in the courts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID
You do know the legal system is filled with kike judges, right?
>>
>>59982705

Pacific fleet has the same or one more, I believe.
>>
>>59982748
>Then we just have a bunch of dead American citizens
And a whole bunch of pissed-off survivors and spectators.
>>
>>59982748
>These militias can't win. If it gets very bad, then just like you said, the authorities will just whip out the big boy weapons and completely destroy them.
I dont think we will win this battle, again historically rebels loose almost every battle they're involved in, most rebels win the war they fight, I disagree with the notion that they'll be completely destroyed, thats simply not how war works.

>If a violent uprising is the absolute only choice, then the large majority of the people, including officials, law enforcement, and the military need to be fully dedicated to it. At this moment in time, we are like 0.0001% of where we need to be for that to happen; it's just not viable and it going to do nothing but lead to heartbreak and unnecessary violence.
weve tried the other options for years, they dont work unless you have a gun behind it, and this is how the 0.0001% grows, through action.
>>
>>59983000
k
>>
>>59983018
This. People need to learn the term "kangaroo court". Preferably before they find themselves in one.
>>
>>59983102

Right, but does that mean they are all going to go join a militia themselves? Maybe a small handful, but the majority are probably just going to do what they are doing now; bitching about it on the internet. I mean if you can give me a reason why you think otherwise, I'd enjoy reading it.
>>
File: 1380046235832.jpg (95KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
1380046235832.jpg
95KB, 460x300px
>>59982786

They'll sail one of these right up the grain belts ass.
>>
>>59978642
The military.

So armed rednecks.
>>
>>59983298
We'll just have bombings on federal buildings
Does no one remember Timothy McVeigh?
>>
>>59983298
Have you heard of a small town called Athens Georgia?
>>
>>59983076
If we're counting ALL of the Pacific as California now... Then still no.

http://www.gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html

San Diego gets the raggedy assed shit, because the action is in the Middle East, which is Atlantic Fleet.
>>
File: 1448567354890.jpg (230KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448567354890.jpg
230KB, 497x640px
>>59975358
Hate to tell you this, pumpkin. Ain't gonna be no revolution. You're gonna have to live out your life in this society. That must be terrifying for you. Everyone else is laughing at these LARPERS.
>>
>>59983694
k good one man your sure convinced me that guns get nothing accomplished with your cute animal maymay picture ;DDDDDDD
>>
>>59982074
Only problem is there were public objections that their plan was going to cause more harm than good and likely release toxins. It would have in fact been better off left alone.
>>
THREAD THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o
>>
>>59983545

Yeah, but that was like what, 6/7 decades ago? People are different today, man. The majority of the people aren't willing to fight and the ones of us who are, usually end up joining the military. I think everyone who is betting on a revolution are putting their faith way too much in how much the average American is willing to stand up and fight. Most are comfortable sitting in their nice, cozy homes just complaining about current affairs on the internet and watching the news. That's the extent of their prowess. I could always be wrong, of course, but I've only met a small handful of people in my 30-ish years that I think would ever stand up and fight for something they think is wrong.
>>
>>59983464

Such people don't get near drones. You need some degree of education. Donres can be controlled from anywhere, by very few people.
>>
File: 1451685793513.png (256KB, 348x391px) Image search: [Google]
1451685793513.png
256KB, 348x391px
>>59983407
>Zumwalt carries Tomahawks, Sea Sparrows, and ASROCs
>pic is of a Trident II
>>
Requesting civil war defection pics, how many soldiers supplies etc would defect.
>>
>>59983694
>le revolution can never happen here, maymay :^)
>>
>>59983625

I'm counting 3rd and 7th fleet. I disagree about the shitty ships, as the shittiest ship I was ever on was in Norfuck.
>>
Ditto's Blog ‏@DittosBlog 10m10 minutes ago
I just heard on a #Livestream clip that "#FBI are coming" & "#NationalGuard are activated" RE #OregonUnderAttack #BundyMilitia occupation!
>>
File: b-but DRONES.png (108KB, 1775x811px) Image search: [Google]
b-but DRONES.png
108KB, 1775x811px
>>
>>59983922
lolwut, you could have used that argument in 1945 and it would have held up if I cited the revolution.
>>
File: CX1uDoSUwAA6L-S.jpg-large.jpg (58KB, 720x643px) Image search: [Google]
CX1uDoSUwAA6L-S.jpg-large.jpg
58KB, 720x643px
well i'm stumped
>>
>>59984014
Well, yeah. That's implied. Anything in that shithole is like sailing on the floor of a bar bathroom.
>>
>>59978477
>tiny section

I've been arguing for them today because reasons, but you don't break a law "a little bit" or just a "tiny" part.

It's broken, or it's not broken, if you're white you need to start acting like it son
>>
>>59983979

>Requesting civil war defection pics, how many soldiers supplies etc would defect.

Impossible to know. anyone who claims to know is an armchair general getting wet over the Idea that all Right wingers will prosper whereas supposed 'left wing' people will all die as punishment. Really delusional posts desu
>>
>>59976481
accept demands and lose 2 prestige or harsh treatment and loose 30 mil power. hmm...
>>
>>59983946

Right, I was referring to Ohio class subs. Guess who makes those missiles, more specifically, where?
>>
>>59982801
Who said anything about equivalency? I have to hate things equally to be opposed to them? Again, fucking retarded.
>sitting in an empty building
I call that illegal armed occupation and I hope they get the book thrown at them. They also released a video stating violence is possible.
>making innocent people go back to prison for 5 years
I don't know that they were innocent, neither do you. I do know adding on 4 years after time served is an affront to justice. Cold and petty. Appealing that sentence is an example of frivolous governmental litigation that wastes tax payer dollars and saps what little justice we have left in our broken system. This sort of shit happens all the time in this country and its fucking wrong. Still though it doesn't justify terrorist action contrary to wishes of the victims of this perverse justice.

I will not support the federal government abusing the average citizen anymore than I will support a citizen using arms, occupation, and videos hinting at the possibility of violence to get their message across.
>>
They were never charged with terrorism.

They were charged of a few different things, but only convicted of arson.

A bill that added a minimum sentence to that statute did have a media friendly name that mentions terrorism, but that doesn't mean they were charged with terrorism.
>>
>>59974948
Peaceful protest, nothing to see. Just people exercising their first amendment rights without chimping out.
>>
>>59975034
But he lit the fire on his land and it spread over.
Dont you know how fire and grass work?
It got out of control, just like most brush fires do.
That graph is like complaining that the Black plague couldve been handled better in the Dark ages while having no facts about either m80.
>>
Time to deal with these mental midgets who think they're the vanguard of the next American revolution. Line up the troops and give them 24 hours to hand over all their weapons and drop their pants for the butt fucking of their lives. If these right wing wackjobs want another Waco, give it to them in spades. Everyone was patient with their worthless asses in Nevada. No more. It's time to rid the country of this vermin.
>>
>>59984070

I mean, you can throw that argument out there all you want. But take 100 Americans from 1945 and 100 from now and see how they compare. Fucking 10 will be feminist, 5 will identify as racoons or some shit, like 80 won't just give a shit and maybe 5 will join in if you really, really put out a good argument.

I'm just saying, unless it's an immediate life or death situation, most people will not be willing to fight.
>>
File: 1429320748400.png (28KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1429320748400.png
28KB, 184x184px
>>59974948

>Baby in a crib gets flashbanged.
Nobody cares
>Man robs a store and gets shot when he attacks the responding cop.
LIBERALS RIOT IN THE STREETS HE A GOOD BOY INNOCENT ANGEL

>Massive 4th Amendment violations get Trojan horsed through a budget bill.
*gentle sound of crickets chirping
>Some dumbasses cause a forest fire and get charged for it
WE'LL NEVER SUBMIT TO THIS GOVERNMENT TYRANNY TO ARMS TO ARMS

What

the

FUCK

is wrong with my country?
>>
>>59984398
So, you're pretty much just cool with the fed, huh? They can literally do whatever they want and you won't raise a hand in protest. They could tell you via any alphabet soup agency that maybe your land is actually a gathering place for an endangered species and now you can't sell it. They could do anything they want. Why shouldn't they? You won't fight them. They're the government!
>>
>>59984208
>i dont know that the wind blowing fire from a control burn made it go on government property and neither do you!
Sperg some more why dont you?
Also that government land was obviously unused in order for it to have overgrown grass on it.
If anything the government is at fault for overspending and not maintaining their own land, or possibly the sun, because the sun's magnetic field causes wind, which made the fire blow onto federal property.
>>
>>59984605
>government property
>having a fucking forest in it
Great use of my tax dollars.
>>
>>59984208
Then you are a cuck who will continue to have his rights widdled away
I don't like these militia much either (mostly because the ranchers didn't ask them to come) but putting them on the level of the federal government is asinine

Armed civil disobedience with a hint of terror is how this country changes because the government will walk all over you otherwise
Malcolm X was just as much a part of the civil rights movement as MLK Jr

Not to mention they haven't shot a single person and have no intention to be the belligerent
If a blood bath happens it will be the cause of the government as it has always been in this kinda shit
>>
>>59984398
YEAH AND WHILE WERE USING MAGIC TO DEMANS ARMED PEOPLE TO BEND TO OUR WILL LETS MAKE CHINA AND RUSSIA JUST HAND OVER THEIR WEAPONS OR FACE RAPE RIGHT???!?!@!11/1/111

You're retarded.

>>59984527
What makes you think that, in all honesty, I believe Americans are more zealously opposed to government today then they used to be in the days of FDR.
>>
>>59984616

You are the government over the 37 trillion cells which comprise your body. When some of them revolt, it's called cancer.

Movement always has and always will be towards ever increasing organization, networking, consolidation and unity. If you swim with this flow, life will be good. If you swim against it, life will be bad.
>>
>>59984171
The question you should be asking is, who makes the subs that carry them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_Electric_Boat
>The company's main facilities are a shipyard in Groton, Connecticut, a hull-fabrication and outfitting facility in Quonset Point, Rhode Island, and a design and engineering facility in New London, Connecticut.

The main SSBN base for the Pacific also isn't in California.
An equal number of SSBNs are also based out of Norfolk and Kings Bay.
>>
>>59984723

Christ how can one man be so retarded. Even fucking children understand the idea behind national parks and the government helping to preserve natural habitats.
>>
>>59984857
>If you swim with this flow, life will be good. If you swim against it, life will be bad.
This is probably simultaneously the gayest and most fatalistic thing I've ever read, to the point I have to believe you live in Seattle.
>>
>>59984857
If it were up to you, we'd be a British colony. Subject to Britain's laws.

How's Britain doing these days?
>>
>>59984292
How is it a peaceful protest if they are threatening to resist any attempts to remove them with deadly force?
>>
>>59984923
It wasn't a "natural habitat" until Teddy wanted the land.
>>
>>59984857
You can use that argument in favor of revolt too so gg, the argument from naturalism rings hollow.
>>
>>59984616
The weapon in this country is a ballot box. It'd be even better if all the other pinheads in this country gather their militias together and join those losers. Make it easy to deal with all the so called saviors of the country in one easy swoop.
>>
>>59979979
WAYNE YOU ARE A PARASITE
IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FEEL FREE TO TELL IT
BUT STOP RIDING THE FUCKING COAT TAILS OF EVERYONE WHO IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING TO HELP COMBAT TYRANNY

LAMBRIGHT, BIDDING FOR ALL TALK NO WALK 2016
>>
File: same faggot different era.jpg (78KB, 835x776px) Image search: [Google]
same faggot different era.jpg
78KB, 835x776px
>>59983694
>>
>>59985063
>The weapon in this country is a ballot box.
Until the government starts faking votes, or letting in a bunch of illegal immigrants, granting them asylum, and then letting THEM vote. Or until they just say "You know what? Fuck you guys. We da boss, you da scrubs".
>>
>>59984629
>ignores allegations that "innocent" people were covering evidence of an illegal hunt
Lets not forget the threats of physical harm made against gov agents since the late 80s and failure to cooperate at nearly every turn. Again, I think there was a miscarriage of justice, but these people were no angels. Its great though that you assume innocence because you agree with them.
>>
File: normal person.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
normal person.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>59985162
>>
>>59984923
One has to be skeptical as fuck about the American government appropriating land these days, though. Mainly because they steal it and then resell it to corporate developers, but also because, at least in the Bundy Ranch case, they wanted to double-dip on taxes in order to bankroll a defunct reserve put aside from an endangered desert turtle that literally had zero employees.

Ie: Someone in BLM wanted their kickback, didn't get it, and tried to fuck with the guy until it became a national headline, after which BLM shirked away and gave up rather than have the plot revealed. Had nothing to do with people riding horses with guns. They caved to save their own ass from scrutiny.

And this is why you have to be wary. Government isn't a smiling man wanting to help, but a constellation of faggots wanting their own private little fief.
>>
>>59985153
Napalm the fucks. Make an example of them.
>>
>>59985131

>A rebellion in a backwater part of the Empire is the same as a civil war in the Heartland of a country

Comparing the British Empire to the US today is just wrong the situation would be completely different.
>>
>>59985244
>le redditor is angry that someone else has a life that is worth standing up for
Priceless
>>
What is with all the shills out today?
Not even the Paris shootings or San Bernardino had this amount of shilling
I don't even like militias but when the fuck did this board get so many federal government shills?

I could understand if these militias were rioting and burning the forests down but right all they're doing is occupying a ranger station or something like that
Like when does that warrant air strikes?

Some of you people sound like crazy twitter liberals
Like holy shit
>>
>>59975398
I wonder how many of the people who cheer for Trump are simultaneously supporting these militia-fags. Don't they realize a Trump Presidency would have these guys curbstomped the second they tried this?
>>
>>59985153
This right here. Ever since the disqualify Trump fiasco, I can't shake the feeling that this years election will be rigged.
>>
>>59985440
>burning the forests down

They actually did set some fires earlier, hence the arson charges
>>
>>59982074
The law is clear and the EPA is in violation of the law and should face criminal prosecution for their spill. Both the contractors and the managers that hired them.

The law doesn't allow incompetence as a defense. They failed in their due diligence to stop that spill or arrest it's flow.

But because they are the government and even through the law doesn't have an exemption for the EPA like it does for the DoD or DoE are not going to federal court.

How is two sets of rules anything but tyranny?
>>
>>59985348
>A rebellion in a backwater part of the Empire
Eastern Oregon isn't exactly the heart of the country, Brit.
>>
>>59985063
Do you realize what a vote is supposed to represent? each vote represents a rifle, voting is literally a symbolic war, when the symbolic fails, the real must take its place, but you're autistic so I dont blame you.
>>
>>59975592
What if the Bureau of Land Management is behind Black Lives Matter?
>>
>>59985614

i know but i couldnt think of the right word to show that Oregon is different to the 13 colonies
>>
File: george_washington.jpg (30KB, 259x324px) Image search: [Google]
george_washington.jpg
30KB, 259x324px
>>59976481
>The Whiskey Rebellion will never fail, guise!
>>
>>59985440
The moment any white guys do something with guns, you can count on a stampede of Redditurds dragging their snail ass all over this board and squirting up a hurricane of piss. They're not paid shills. They're liberals.
>>
>>59985544
Like look at this faggot

He's saying shit he doesn't even know about and is just spreading lies
I barely understand the situation and I know the militia is not associated with the ranchers charged with arson in any way other than being mad about it

Like seriously what is up with you guys?
>>
>>59985747

>Lads i bet we can keep the Slaves if we Secede lmao
>>
https://twitter.com/lizzyf620/status/683735499786334213
>>
>>59985385
Le not a dumb as shit "Muh freedoms" paranoid psycho whose is tired of the temper tantrums. Because no one will let them run roughshod and not live by rules they don't like but most everyone else is fine with, they're gonna start the next american revolution so they can be free. Narcissistic little shits. Off the fuckers. Be done with it.
>>
>>59984149
>I've been arguing for them today because reasons, but you don't break a law "a little bit" or just a "tiny" part.
>It's broken, or it's not broken, if you're white you need to start acting like it son

The law was made for people trying to burn down buildings that the federal government owns with people inside them. Not for people conducting burns on land to save property or destroy invasive plants.

The amount of grass that was 'damaged' is tiny and not worth a 5 year terrorist charge. Which is why the judge on appeal reduced the sentence to what is still an unacceptable punishment for what little crime was done but far more reasonable..

The ongoing actions of the BLM paint a picture of a hostile and destructive government out to force people into giving up land they have title to. That the government only appealed the sentencing after the ranchers refused to sell in this latest attempt to remove them from their ranch proves real goal of the government here.
>>
File: mountain family.jpg (282KB, 1477x1106px) Image search: [Google]
mountain family.jpg
282KB, 1477x1106px
>>59978079
Descended from Hillbilly stock. Living in the red, born in the red. If those neo-confederate shitheads try to get me involved I'll do what my ancestors did and tell them to fuck off. Half the fucks down here are too obese to live out their CoD fantasies of being heroes, and beyond that it's also cute to think their civilian arms could do a damn thing if the military (even if a bunch deserted) went full hammer down with all their tech.
>>
>>59985664
That's a level of retarded thought I can't even.
>>
>>59985988
>le redditor still fucking furious that someone else has a life worth defending and has to actively rage against it on the internet
>>
>>59985031
>It wasn't a "natural habitat" until Teddy wanted the land.
Was actually an Indian Reservation, without any Indian population settled there. An abuse of the power of the federal government.
>>
>>59985162
>and failure to cooperate at nearly every turn
Like removing the illegal barricades the government placed on the access roads to their range?

Explain why the government is violating the law and not having people go to jail.
>>
>>59986215
Defend the hell out of this life worth defending of yours. Be my guest. Bring all you friends. I'll light a cigar when all your asses are napalmed.
>>
>>59986069
You are foolish to think the military would just go along with killing our own. There is a reason the JC and CIA are fighting a proxy civil war in Syria.
>>
>>59986414
>help help someone offended my god (the state) and I have to wish death on them because my life is terrible and I am utterly jealous!
hahahahaha never change liblubes
>>
>>59986069

Western Virginia representing Anon. I'm not fighting for some bitch western rancher demanding he be allowed to strip graze desert prairie.
>>
>>59986537
Just like when they killed the hippies at Kent State, right?
>>
>>59986537

If the Military won't defend our country then I guess its up to the people to defend the country from both these western bastards and the military.
>>
>>59977645

I'm curious what does the federal government do with all this land? Anything? Are they preserving it, planning to build on it, or use it for military exercises?
>>
>>59981618

This. Fucking hell.
>>
>>59986829
They turned it into a "wildlife refuge" even though people had been living on it and farming it for over 100 years
>>
sorta surprised the Feds haven't gone in yet

Maybe Obama is afraid of a Waco II. After all, he would hate to have a Republican successor and he knows a Waco II would play right into Trump's hands.
>>
>>59986829

Actually, they allow anyone to use it. If they pay land use fees and respect the resting periods. The high desert prairie grass grows like trees. In that the grass grows at 1 inch in a good year and much less in a bad year.

The Feds allow anyone with cattle to graze the public lands if they pay for the upkeep of the land. And then keep their cows off the land when it gets overgrazed.

The Bundy's think they should be allowed to graze the land without paying the fees, and to continue grazing even when the grass needs 2 years to regrow.
>>
>>59986555
Jealous of what? Not being some tenth amendment wack job with a hard on for the feds? Please. My hemorrhoids have more sense than that and not nearly the level of paranoia.
>>
>>59987011
>shills straight up lying to desperately defend tyrants and discredit patriots
oh gee look at the time it's another liblube with no spine
>>
>>59987039
>le redditor has it all figured out and everyone who disagrees with him deserves to die
hahahahaha
>>
File: 1450129755999.png (108KB, 1424x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1450129755999.png
108KB, 1424x1424px
http://laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James%20Mason%20-%20Siege.pdf
>>
Nothing will come out of this. These guys will eventually surrender. The Feds wont risk the backlash of killing these guys. It's now just a waiting game.
>>
>>59986829
I really don't know
I know in the case of farm land the majority gets sold to big corporations (such as Monsanto)

I like the explaination a Brazilian anon made the best
Pretty much they're trying to destroy the kulak class like the soviets
>>
>>59986414
I really love this meme about the military being on the side of leftists. It just so perfectly encapsulates the hubris.
>nobody could POSSIBLY disagree with me! Not even the state, whom I worship!
>>
>>59986065
They weren't charged with terrorism.

They set fires during a fire ban and endangered firefighters with them.

The sentence was re-instated on appeal. That's why they have to go back to jail and this whole thing is happening. Why do you think you know anything about what is going on when you have no actual information on what is going on?
>>
>>59987090

Oh gee look at the time. Its another cuckservative claiming forcing the people of America to accept the demands of western ranchers at the point of a gun is patriotism.
>>
>>59975244
>of a few yards

the tourched 139 acres you idiot, the law is in place to try to protect the lives of firemen who die trying to control wild fires.
>>
>>59987141
Just the stupid ones.
>>
>>59986829
It's a tax-farming scheme.

They take private land, turn it into public land, then charge you to use it.
>>
>>59987265

The military is not a monolithic entity that swings one way or another.
>>
>>59987312
>le edgy redditor is so angry that other people work hard and enjoy their lives
fucking amazing
>>
>>59977593
saaauce
>>
>>59987357
>Left wing party
>Right wing party
Oh really senpai? Enlighten me more on that.
>>
>>59987357
No shit.
Which is why it's laughable when liberals think
>"I don't agree with this person's opinion! So the Air Force is going to bomb them for me!"

No, they really and truly won't.
>>
This incident has encapsulated how far /pol/ has gone off the deep end. People here actually believe everyone is on their side. That nobody outside the evil "Feds, Jews, Etc" will ever oppose them. And that if they did oppose them, it would never be by force of Arms.

Its such lunacy. Go through every thread on /pol/ about this incident. For two people saying they would fight in support of the Bundy's you have at least one person saying they would fight against the Bundy's and the people siding with them.

Cognitive dissonance is an egregious mistake. Do not for one moment assume you can force a political revolution and not be opposed. Not just by "the government" but also by your friends and neighbors.
>>
>>59975398
Putin would have a committee there investigating everything within minutes. If there was any legal issues on the ranchers part they would be royally fucked for this making headlines.
On the flip side, if the ranchers were free and clear, heads would begin to roll at the BLM, because Putin is stricter with government employees than the normal public.
>>
>>59987419
What is this obsession with my being angry? I think you people are pathetic jokes who need to be put on your place. Anger is for those dumb shits who think they're patriots.
>>
>>59987298
Source?
Not many news agencies have made articles yet
The only ones I've seen are:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html

And

https://www.rt.com/usa/327762-armed-bundy-militia-oregon-ranchers/
>>
>>59987734

http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/eastern-oregon-ranchers-convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

>The fire consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations. After committing the arson, Steven Hammond called the BLM office in Burns, Oregon and claimed the fire was started on Hammond property to burn off invasive species and had inadvertently burned onto public lands.
>>
>>59987610

They will find pilots who will. Just like they will find soldiers who will. They will also find civilians who will join the federal military and carry out the bombings if needed. They may even find such recruits inside your own family. Your own brother,son,father, daughter,sister could be the one to pull the trigger and kill you. You could pull the trigger and kill them.

Civil Wars are not some romantic exercise. And you can never force political change by the gun and not be violently resisted.
>>
>>59987675
>Go through every thread on /pol/ about this incident. For two people saying they would fight in support of the Bundy's you have at least one person saying they would fight against the Bundy's and the people siding with them.
>This incident has encapsulated how far /pol/ has gone off the deep end.
Has it? Because it sounds like you're seeing just the opposite.
>>
>>59987675
What did these militia men do to you for you to hate them so much?

That's the one thing I don't understand about all the shills out today
They don't really seem angry for any good reason

So I ask why are you against them?
>>
>>59987675
i don't give a fuck about a couple retard ranchers that can't seem to be able to do what 100s of other ranchers are capable of doing

sorry
>>
>>59975034
>getting paid to have children and not work
>renting land from owner
Obviously the same things.
>>
>>59987733
>liblube pretending he isn't on twitter calling for the deaths of some families in oregon because they disagree with him
someone needs to save you from those people with those opinions!
>>
>>59988005
You're not even making sense any more.
>>
>>59988005
y-your a liberal!!!!!!

>says the retard no different than black lives niggers
>>
>>59988005
This is a pathetic display.
>>
Does anyone have pics of these guys with their weapons?
>>
>>59987857
> After committing the arson, Steven Hammond called the BLM office in Burns, Oregon and claimed the fire was started on Hammond property to burn off invasive species and had inadvertently burned onto public lands. Dwight and Steven Hammond told one of their relatives to keep his mouth shut and that nobody needed to know about the fire.

This seems contradictory
Why would they call BLM and then tell a relative to shut their mouth?

Anywho didn't know 139 acres were burned how many were burned on the Hammond or do we not know?
>>
>>59988005
Not worth the effort, anon.
>>
>>59988119
>help help someone disagrees with me drone strike them!
>>
>>59985505
>Don't they realize a Trump Presidency would have these guys curbstomped the second they tried this?

Are you seriously that retarded?
>>
Fuck wasting money on good missiles.

Just build a circumvallation. That's what barbarians deserve.
>>
>>59985505
Trump would actually benefit the kulak class the most desu
He's against the death tax and that hurts land rich but money poor people the most and is one of the ways that the feds and big corporations buy up land
>>
>>59988266

Could be he knew one of his relative wa going to talk or had already talked, so he phoned them in first with an excuse.

it says 139 acres of public land, I don't think anyone cares how much of his own land he burned.
>>
>>59987901

Personally? As A Virginian, Civil War is not an abstract concept to me. I drive past the ruins of the Richmond bridge destroyed in the war every day on my way to work. I know the consequences of civil war. I know that Interstate 95 is the biggest graveyard in America and the corpses they unearthed as it was constructed.

Politically, I despise these people because they represent the worst kind of folly. A disrespect for democracy. They are fully enfranchised citizens who come from States with Two Senators representing a mere fraction of the population my own Two Senators represent. And yet somehow they have the temerity to claim WE (the East Coast) are Oppressing THEM.

Its a load of nonsense. My state of millions of people must acquiesce to the demands of these asshats in Nevada who have a fraction of our population yet equal political representation. And they have the audacity to declare themselves oppressed. They have no idea what oppression is. Having been in the Army for 5 years and gone to the middle east, I KNOW what oppression is, and these entitled cunts have no clue.

And now, they have the temerity to wave guns around and threaten ME with violence unless I agree with their demands. They are threatening ME because they are threatening MY ELECTED GOVERNMENT with threat of violence. Forcing ME to pick a side. Well, I know exactly what side I am on, and its not with their entitled asses.
>>
>>59975279
What? US is one of the leading criminal and terrorist states in geo-politics. We regularly violate international law and will. We just have the entire world under our boot, which makes it a-okay.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be doing these things, but let's not pretend fellow burger. We are absolutely the gravest threat to world security that exists
>>
>>59982074
>accidentally
>>
>>59975034
>accident
>get charged with terrorism in a double jeopardy loophole
>criminals
>having an armed protest without breaking any laws whatsoever

Go back to Canada you fucking pinko piece of shit.
>>
>>59988621
/thread
>>
>People not liking the Feds being BTFO by some rancher

I want Reddit to leave
>>
File: real-worse.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
real-worse.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>a bunch of pale neckbeards in airsoft camo

real scared
>>
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

summary :

family owns lands since the 1870s

fed has wanted your land for years to turn into a wildlife reservoir (i.e. make money)

never sell to them regardless of their constant harassment by ATF and BLM (bureau of land management)

2001, routine bush fire on property

tell fire department beforehand, accidentally burn 100 acres of federal land, put it out yourselves

2006, lightning storm starts bush fire on your property

start backfire to push it away from your private property

cops show up next day and press charges , go to court

get tried and convicted, sentenced to a year in jail

go to prison for roughly one year

get let out, government says you've served your time

2011, feds want your land again, still won't sell

feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum

minimum of 5 more years in federal prison

now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

focus heavily on deer/elk hunting on your own property while in season - call it poaching - say lack of evidence is no reason not to plaster it in media

150 men and women occupy a completely empty government building that was closed for the winter - nobody hurt

liberals call them terrorists, make them look radical, don't look into what actually happened and compare to a hypothetical if they were muslim or black etc. yet ask why these people havent been droned/murdered by the feds

they appear ready to die

>https://youtu.be/sbGdMKpHDDE

We need Trump ASAP
>>
>>59975432

Posse comitatus
>>
>>59988933
posse assimitus
>>
You guys talk about civil war, insurrection etc. But I think there are really two options in front of us: Trump or Hillary. Militias in the US have recently surged under Democratic presidents. Look at all the shit that happened under Bill: Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC, Atlanta '96, etc. Eight years of Bush, and things stayed pretty calm. Now eight years of Obama and shit is popping off again. If Hillary gets elected, I have a feeling this shit will reach a real breaking point. Despite all the Muslim shit slung at Obama, there are a lot of militia folk - and even decent conservative folks - who really hate her, believe she's a criminal, and won't follow a god damn thing that a government run by her tells them to do. I think you happening fags could be right, but only if Shillary wins.
>>
>>59988882

>all this disinfo

there is no terrorism charge and it was his own relatives that testified against him in court that brought up the poaching claims.
>>
>>59988865
go flush 'em out tough guy
>>
>>59988882
So they know one billionth of what the Indians felt?

Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>59984208
at least be consistent you grade b level autist
>>
Your govt just needs to put a bunch of West Coast tech industry SJWs controlling your Homeland Security drones, they won't have any problem dropping Hellfires on right wingers

they hate white males. has anyone seen Salon recently? these fuckers would obliterate half of the US from above and would think they are the good guys as they are doing it for social justice.
>>
>>59988882
You gotta find better sources dude. This info is directly from Bundy's personal blog. I'm not saying it's not accurate, but it's hardly an unbiased source.
>>
>>59989099
Hi Jew shill
>>59977017

summary :

family owns lands since the 1870s

fed has wanted your land for years to turn into a wildlife reservoir (i.e. make money)

never sell to them regardless of their constant harassment by ATF and BLM (bureau of land management)

2001, routine bush fire on property

tell fire department beforehand, accidentally burn 100 acres of federal land, put it out yourselves

2006, lightning storm starts bush fire on your property

start backfire to push it away from your private property

cops show up next day and press charges , go to court

get tried and convicted, sentenced to a year in jail

go to prison for roughly one year

get let out, government says you've served your time

2011, feds want your land again, still won't sell

feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum

minimum of 5 more years in federal prison

now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

focus heavily on deer/elk hunting on your own property while in season - call it poaching - say lack of evidence is no reason not to plaster it in media

150 men and women occupy a completely empty government building that was closed for the winter - nobody hurt

liberals call them terrorists, make them look radical, don't look into what actually happened and compare to a hypothetical if they were muslim or black etc. yet ask why these people havent been droned/murdered by the feds

they appear ready to die

>https://youtu.be/sbGdMKpHDDE

We need Trump ASAP
>>
>>59988621
Okay thank you for showing me that you literally know nothing about what is going on in Oregon and like to jump to extreme conclusions because you know the "wreckage" of war

Do you even know they're arguments?
They have nothing against you but your victim complex won't let you see that

You are the problem with America you see something happening and you don't even look into it just make a decision based on minimal evidence and your own asinine beliefs and personal "experience"

You are a fucking faggot

>>59988585
Potentially

I think the amount of his land burned is important to note
We don't even know how big the fire that he caused on his land ended up being

>>59989256
Honestly there is no unbiased source in this whole thing
Even the official judicial report comes off as biased

Thats what makes this shit so much fun
>>
>>59988691

They admit to setting the fires intentionally, how is that an accident?

Taking control of a federal building and intending to occupy it for years with violence is not a protest.

>>59988882
They sold the land sometime in the 90s and then traded for it back.

They don't have to serve 5 more years, only finish their 5 year sentence.

It wasn't closed for winter. They were on holiday break.. you know that whole new year thing?

It is really telling how people cling to bullshit like the 'they were charged with terrorism' because the actual facts are really uncompelling.
>>
>>59989579

It's the excuse to take all your guns away that you've been so afraid of.

Time to grow up. Nobody is going to support them, gun nuts are complete cowards by their very nature. They will croon loud and hard, but never do a fucking thing.
>>
>>59989779
> gun nuts don't do anything
> gun nuts take over park lodge, point of thread.
>>
>>59988621
Where did they say the east coast was oppressing them?

You seem incredibly mad for no reason
If course they have equal political representation
That's what our government has always been based on the two house. What about that makes you angry?

They aren't threatening you
Literally all they've said is that if the fed attacks they will shoot back
What part of that is threatening you?

I'm just really confused about a lot of things like why are you so angry?
Do you really think the federal government doesn't abuse the citizens?
>>
>>59989579

They are from Nevada, not Oregon.
>>
>>59989870

Angry land owners who feel like they did nothing wrong took over an abandoned building. oooh wow!

The rest of the gun nuts will just wait to shoot up another school, since that's easy.
>>
>>59977620
No terrorism is a brown person acting against USA interest. This is pretty well understood by news people and why articles only go so far as to say "Why aren't we calling [white person] a terrorist yet."

"Reputable" news outlets toe the line on this unspoken rule very closely
>>
>>59988621
>My state of millions of people must acquiesce to the demands of these asshats in Nevada who have a fraction of our population yet equal political representation.
You know, there's more to the federal government than the Senate.
In the House of Representatives, Virginia has more representation than Nevada and Oregon put together. Nevada does have fewer people per elector for President, but that still amounts to less than half as many electors as Virginia.

Stop whining about being oppressed by those with very little influence over your life.
>>
>>59989870
Eh, if they were really serious they would have waited until the employees were back from break and forced them out at gun point.
>>
>>59989892
Yes and?
We're all aware of that
Personally I think they decided to act like this because of a lot of reasons (they disagree with the ruling of course but also Obama's upcoming executive order and potentially just government corruption in general I'm sure more than a few of them disagree with the omnibus bill that was passed a little while ago)
>>
>>59990050
Gun nuts are too cowardly for that. Empty buildings and schools are all they can stomach.
>>
>>59974948
terroists
>>
>>59990050
Then they lose credibility

God did no one here watch the Bundy ranch throw down?
This is a bit different desu but it's still similar
Just a stand off
No bullets will be shot because the Obama administration does not want a Waco or anything like it on their hands
>>
>>59989872

Come on, nobody over here is blind to the arguments. We get to listen to them all the god damn time every time their is an election.

Has anyone wondered why Virginia started going for the democrats? We've had to listen to the constant stream of vitriol coming from the western states about "east coast elitists" and "Washington DC being the enemy". Millions of people live around DC you know. Its not some "abstract location".

But that is simply the tip of the iceburg. The real issue is the fact that for many years now there has been a growing feeling on the east coast that we are beholden to the political interests of the Western States. Harry Reid, the Nevada Senator, for example. Or the fact that Washington DC, a major city in our area is completely disenfranchised yet Wyoming with a population less then the federal area itself gets two senators and those senators get to dictate to our people how we should live our lives.

It burns. It burns so much that Western states can now turn around and claim they are being oppressed.
>>
>>59988621

Eat shit, you commie faggot.
>>
>>59989872
"If the feds attack, they'll shoot back" That is a threat against representatives of my government plain and simple. These "freedom fighters" need to be dealt with. In Nevada they were cute ( oh look at those silly little militiamen. Aren't they just so amusing?). They got to make their point and everyone was patient with them. Now they're the trailer trash relatives who've long over stayed their welcome and need to be told to leave. Now they're threatening the family members. They need to leave, by force if necessary.
>>
>>59990482
Go join them, you coward.

Lets rid all of you degenerate fucks from the gene pool in one fell swoop.
>>
>>59990336
Hey, I'm in agreement. All the law has to do is let this thing fizzle out like with Bundy and Jade Helm. It'll just make them look crazier and further erode their public support.
>>
>>59990399

>having the federal government's cock this far up your ass
>>
>>59990399
if the eastern statist scum would leave well wnough alone we would not hae what we have now, or we would not have had WACO or Ruby Ridge or Oklahoma City. But no, you east coast shits have to stick your dicks in everything and pretend a bully government can get away with being a bully.
>>
>>59979432
>so then begs the question

That phrase doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>59975034
Trespassing is not terrorism.
>>
>>59990629
>he says while driving on government roads and using government water and government electricity.

Hey, practice what you preach, coward.
>>
>>59990399
Is this a canned response?
What does this have to do with anything?

Like Jesus Christ
>>
>>59975034
The difference is that the the whites didn't destroy a city like the niggers did and the "injustice" the niggers had was because of their own bad decisions.
>>
>>59990632

You created that bully government. Not us.
>>
>>59990729
Threatening violence against representatives of the government is.
>>
>>59975802
not proven.
>>
>>59990399
>for many years now there has been a growing feeling on the east coast
>It burns. It burns so much
Oh sorry, I didn't realize we were hurting your pussy feelings. Sorry we haven't put in the effort to enfranchise the District of Columbia for you. I can tell you care a lot about this issue even though you haven't done shit about it either.
>>
>>59990851

Their response proves it.
>>
>>59990812
>the west created the federal government
Am I reading that right?
>>
>>59976022
so what if the nigger is unarmed, it's been proven that doesn't mean they aren't a threat. Just look at mike brown and trayvon martin.

I'm much more worried about blacklivesmatter terrorists than a few militiamen trespassing on a ranger station.
>>
>>59990561
I mean they got exactly what they wanted at Bundy

Nothing happened with Jade Helm (well nothing happened that pertained to a militia that is)
>>
>>59990770
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA MUH ROADS!!!

Go back to Bernie you lefty shill.
>>
>>59990770

im not the one with DC's collective nutsack dangling at my chin and raving about "muh feelz"
>>
You don't own land in america. You lease it from the government.

End of story.
>>
>>59975244
What does black lives matter have to do with this?
>>
File: feels.jpg (81KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
81KB, 669x627px
>>59990780

Nope. Anon asked what I had against the militia's, so I let loose.

The Federal Government is a democracy. We get the government we deserve, by our votes.
>>
>>59990987
>>59990980

So go join them, cowards.

Stop using the gifts of the government to spread your stupidity.
>>
>>59990903
What? They started the fire to clear brush.
>>
>>59991098
They have no right to do so.
>>
>>59991053
>gifts of the government
o i am laffin
>>
>>59990951

No. But the west sustains the bully government you claim to be fighting. Both Virginia Senators, both Maryland Senators and so on have been trying for YEARS to repeal mandatory minimum sentences in federal courts.

For YEARS their efforts have been opposed by Senators from WESTERN states. And now, two ranchers are going to prison in accordance with the Minimum Sentencing laws YOU DEFENDED. AND WE ARE THE BAD GUYS?!

Look in the fucking mirror.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.