[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> the one type of "welfare' conservashits never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

> the one type of "welfare' conservashits never complain about
>>
>>59968851
They're useless inbred retarded Zionist assholes
>>
>>59968851
>Implying we don't complain about corporate welfare and the rise of multinational monopolies.
>>
>>59968851
"give" them tax breaks...implying they have a right to their earnings in the first place.
>>
Based Rand Paul talks about corporate welfare all the time.
>>
Don't forget SNAP, WIC, and Medicaid which function as a wage subsidy for the workers, and corporate welfare for the "job creators".
>>
>>59968851
single mommie can't feed her kid lol.
Maybe you shouldn't have a kid as a slut.
>>
"tax breaks" means less money taken from you, not money given to you.

The last two have nothing to do with the government
>>
>>59968851
How is giving food to people for nothing an incentive? Fucking definitions.
>>
>>59968851
Right now the government is actively giving money for food stamps to the poor. I don't want to "take" them, I want to stop giving it to them.
Right now the government is actively taking money from corporations in taxes. Tax breaks aren't "giving" them anything. It is simply not taking it from them.
>>
>give = taking less
>take = not giving
ok.
>>
>>59969241
All of which carry no requirement of work. They all exist as a means of wealth redistribution to people that refuse to join the work force.
>>
where is your husband bitch
>>
left side
>not taking people's property
>bad
right side
>not giving people other's property
>bad
This thread sucks remember to sage
>>
Welfare is on its way out.
EBT is much better.
Poor folks get what they need, and the addicts don't get to spend your money on their destructive habits.
>>
>>59968851
It's getting late, doesn't primary start tomorrow?
>>
I think about what would happen if food stamps were taken away suddenly one day. I work at a grocery store part time and really 3 out of 4 people have food stamps cards. I really wouldn't be that ready if feral white trash and bloodthirsty nogs came in and just started looting and robbing shit. I work on the bad side of town too.
>>
>>59968851
>lol /pol/ that thing you like gives people you hate money!
>see this source less inflammatory pic says so!
>better switch sides now that you know the """"truth""""
>:^)

Shitpost. Baitpost. Hidden.
>>
>>59969183

too bad Rand only polls at 1 percent among the republican voters. Is own voting base detest him for calling out the hypocrisy of right wing nut jobs.

face it, an overwhelming majority are supporting that fascist fuck head Trump , who most americans can't even relate to, because he yells buzzwords like "MUH WALL" " BAN MUSLIMS"

this is coming from a lib who appreciates Rand
>>
>>59969354
TAKING AWAY their food stamps is an incentive to make them get off their lazy asses and find a job.
>>
File: 1422652294230.jpg (39KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422652294230.jpg
39KB, 876x493px
>>59969484
LMFAO

You actually believe this shit?

>>59969497
The problem is that the government pays more than entry level jobs that these people are only qualified for. The entire existence of EBT and welfare is to subsidize underpaid workers, and feed those too lazy to work.. which in turn creates more underpaid workers and people too lazy to work as taxes continue to rise.
>>
>>59969497

Over 50% of all children born in the USA today qualify for WIC.

My wife used to work at Mead Johnson. HALF of their product goes to WIC, so they jack up the price to everyone else to make up for it.
>>
Well yeah we want the rich to stay and the poor to get a fucking job. Can't make a rich man stay by taking stuff away from him now can we?
>>
>>59968851
>tax the rich
>they move and take their buisnesses with them
>poor no longer have jobs to pay for food
>everyone's on welfare
>no one to tax
>government goes bankrupt
>anarchy

>tax the poor
>they have less money but keep their jobs
>poor can buy food
>buisnesses expand due to more profits
>there are more jobs
>economy expands
>everyone eats tonight
>government doesn't collapse
>>
>>59969772
>>59969755
Yup.

It's a game rigged against the middle & upper middle class tax payer.
>>
>>59969354

For the drugs of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPChvhF1xE
>>
Don't I remember Obama using our taxes to give billions of dollars to corporations

or was that all a dream
>>
ITT: Conservashits straw man poor people behavior to justify corporate greed
>>
>>59969755
>creates more underpaid workers and people too lazy to work as taxes continue to rise.

Which is why they should tax wealth instead of labor.
>>
>>59969182
Pretty nice having a military isn't it? If these cheap fucks didn't pay their due, kiss such vital national assets goodbye.
>>
>take away their food

Oh, you know who else used to do that?
Joseph Stalin.
With the marxism support.
>>
File: image_24.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>59968851
>Not stealing is giving
>Not giving is theft
You have to pick one of those fallacies to make your dumbass argument, you can't just use two contradictory fallacies back-to-back like that.
FUCK.
>>
File: 1440638703847.jpg (1MB, 4673x3393px) Image search: [Google]
1440638703847.jpg
1MB, 4673x3393px
>>59970039
>>59970031
I don't believe that at all. I think that corporations should be taxed minimally, but the tax burden should not rest on the middle class so heavily. The middle class is taxed out of their bracket by the end of the year. The top 5% should pay a higher portion in taxes, but so should the remaining 50% of Americans that pay no taxes at all. Furthermore we should restrict all welfare to American citizens and have a stringent work requirement to receiving those benefits. We should not be taking someone else's money and giving to someone that doesn't even have the decency to hold down a job.

I also don't think we should be doing any favors to corporations that benefit from American technical skill & economic dominance, but don't re-invest by training American workers for manufacturing and offload their funds in countries that did nothing to facilitate their growth to avoid slightly higher taxes.
>>
File: 1450815160135.png (363KB, 497x322px) Image search: [Google]
1450815160135.png
363KB, 497x322px
>>59969484
>Welfare is on its way out.
>EBT is much better.

most unbased
>>
>>59969857
Taxing has to be balanced to allow the poor the opportunity to elevate classes. It's not a handout, but the door needs to stay open.

Besides the middle class already pays a higher effective tax rate than most true wealth does. True wealth does not receive a paycheck, libtards can't understand this.

Everything is a balancing act. There is no perfect solution to the tax issue. There will always be some to exploit the game, that's human nature.
>>
File: sad_pepe.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>59970506
That's the problem in states like California right now.

The comfort of living for the guy making 45k vs the guy making 90k is almost identical due to variations in tax rates.
>>
>>59970359
Why should minimum wage jobs be taxed?

We should be happy companies are willing to take these people out of unemployment.

The more you tax the poor, the more expensive it becomes to hire people, so the more unemployment you get and the more taxed you have to raise.
>>
>>59970798
They would only leave their jobs if the government provides better assistance than just continuing to work. If the government doesn't, the answer is obvious.
>>
>>59970798
Also, how does it become more expensive to hire minimum wage workers if their wages don't change but their withholding amount does?
>>
>>59968851

But ... we want them to continue to act they do

To do so, trickles down
>>
>>59970891
I mean why would COMPANIES hire people if they have to pay high taxes?

Note that, in the end, it's the employer who has to pay all the taxes of all his employees.
Income taxes just lead to higher wages.
>>
>>59968851
Why can't I hate both rich and poor people?
>>
>>59969484
My favorite use of EBT, watching a welfare faggot:
>buy three 30-packs of safeway cola
>go outside, poor each can down the drain
>go to the nearby recycling collection station, turn in all 90 cans ($0.05 each)
>go back into safeway, buy a cheap pack of cigarettes.

This is why I'm in favor of government supplied food, like the way it used to be. Poor would go to the disto centers and get their meats, cheeses, breads veggies etc. All the food necessary for proper nutrients and heath. A wealthy society should be able to feed everyone, even the vast majority of conservatives agree all the poor should at least be fed. The argument is how.

No matter how much people want to help, there are always faggot there to exploit it.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 800x600px
Pic related every leftist political cartoon ever
>>
>>59970961
>if their wages don't change but their withholding amount does?

That never happens.

Wages will go up as the government takes more from the payroll.
Employees only care about net income, not gross income.
>>
>>59970039
>Which is why they should tax wealth instead of labor.

A degenerate gambler and a conscious family man can have the same income, but vastly different levels of wealth.

Taxing wealth in this case would be de-incentivizing responsibility.
>>
>>59971071
No asshole, the taxes come out of my paycheck. The company pays me an annual salary, I see a certain portion of that salary (for me 70%). I pay those taxes, not my company.
>>
>>59971178
>sea otters
Kek
>>
>>59968851
>You have to work hard if you want to live
>Keep your business being competitive with the chink
And?
>>
>>59968851
Alternatively, reward people who earn rewards.
>>
>>59968851
Other than the tax breaks, government has no role in the other things the rich guy gets.

Don't forget that it was a Democrat controlled House and Senate that was in power during the 2008 crash and did all the bailing out of the rich people on wall street.
>>
File: theft.png (716KB, 587x984px) Image search: [Google]
theft.png
716KB, 587x984px
>>59971237
Actually, the company also pays taxes, but not directly from your employment.

In general an employee with benefits costs about double what their salary is.

>70%
Nigga please. I worked my ass of this summer to get rhaped by taxes. I am by no means wealthy but seeing about 55% on my two-week stubs is eye opening.

Taxes enjoy punishing the hard worker.
>>
>>59968851
Very few people on /pol/ are "conservative" you retarded dickmongler.

You really think /pol/ is some kind of GOP loyalist internet militia?
>>
>>59971974

explain on the trump thread faggots

most of the /pol/ posters will vote for some Republican come election time
>>
>>59971237
If you payed less taxes your employer would pay you less.

We're not retards.
We pay what our employees need to achieve a certain lifestyle, not any more just because the government happens to give them a tax break.
>>
>>59968851
>Give Tax breaks
Letting someone keep more of the money they earn is somehow "giving" them something.
>Bonuses, stock options
Private companies can give their employees bonuses if they want, has nothing to do with the government.

>Take away "their" food
it's not their food they are being given less money for doing nothing.

Notice how they are framing the argument. Not taking enough from hard working rich people is "giving" and not giving enough to freeloaders is "taking."
>>
>>59972035
Trump is popular on /pol/ because he shits on PC culture and wants to do something about immigration. Most people here don't care that about his economic policies.

You really think democrat vs republican is the be all end all of politics? More to the point, do you really think the democrats are corporate shills any less than the republicans?

Learn about the alt-right. /pol/ is a third positionist, anti-establishment board above all else.
>>
>>59969484
literally wow..
>people don't trade EBT's for drugs

$70 EBT card for $10 with of drugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPChvhF1xE

happens everyday my friend.
>>
>>59972442
Democrats and europeans leftist are in politics for the power trip and the messianic complex toward a a onez world government without culture or white people.
The right and Trump are in it to get richer, and need us to get richer so that, themselves can become even more absurdly richer.
Greed is good.
I'll trust the openly greedy guy rather than the hypocritical neoJesuses.
>>
>>59968851
>Another Reddit thread
>>
>>59969390
I work 40 hours a week and I receive all three of those benefits.
>>
>>59971735
>but not directly from your employment
Well employers do pay 1/2 of the 12.4% social security & medicare tax and also unemployment taxes.
>>
File: Welfare Spending.png (1MB, 1355x723px) Image search: [Google]
Welfare Spending.png
1MB, 1355x723px
>>59968851
Awww.

Such delicious Gibsmedat butthurt.

Kill yourself, nigger.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.