[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ here. So with the recent cucking of Germany, Germans may

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19

File: Porsche.jpg (113KB, 884x865px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche.jpg
113KB, 884x865px
/o/ here. So with the recent cucking of Germany, Germans may not exist in the coming years and may be replace with poo skins. The problem is, these 'people' can't into technology or the auto industry. What could this mean for the future of the German auto industry?
>>
>>59966521
Why couldn't these people into the tech industry? They'd simply train them no?
>>
>>59967047
I'm a petroleum engineer and have had the displeasure of working with these fucks. There's a reason the middle east lived in the fucking middle ages until 30 years ago.

>average iq of 85
>>
File: 918 - spyder.jpg (21KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
918 - spyder.jpg
21KB, 480x342px
These cars aren't coming out of arabia. Only cucks inporting them.
>>
Bumping for the last time. Is it really shills sliding this board so fast?
>>
>>59967688
I hope not.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>59966521
Didn't you get the news? Porsche announced their new topline super sport car called the Refugee Rover in a large presentation in the companies new corporate headquarter in ar-Raqqa
>pic related
>>
>>59966521
Get sold to China like jaguar and Land Rover got sold to india.
>>
>>59968484
>Brussels - 2050

>>59968531
But the brits still do the engineering and manufacturing mostly.
>>
>>59969246
I just wanted to bump the thread with something funny.

I have no idea what might happen but I'm really concerned as germany already decided to lower their school standards (that are already rock bottom)
>>
I work for BMW as a Hydraulics and tech development Engineer .

75% of the brains of operations, are European whites. 2% are random ass Arab billionaires, the rest are of course Jews.

My bosses who are mainly designers, are nearly entirely European.

Most of the factory owners are Turks, but the Company wants to replace them with Chinks and Paki workers. I was asked to go to Malaysia to help with "Training". I assume that im going there to train my assistant.

Most of the recent designs, in my opinion are shit, and all they are selling you is overpriced upgrades and stupid little perks. Most of the designers have their hands tied conserning the flexibility of our models since the main stock holders and kikes in our company, like this shallow rebranding.

My bosses- boss-boss, wanted to bring back the basic 1980's style, providing no perks and whistles while offering a high quality chassis and engine for a decent price. Not long after he got replaced.
>>
>>59969645
Thanks Dutchbro. The auto industry is quite a large portion of the world economy including all of it's derivatives. The dissolution of the German auto industry would affect the oil industry, textiles, trades etc. Are these fucking cucks considering any of this?
Germans built the fucking industry; Mercedes, BMW, AUDI didn't make Germans.
>>
>>59966521
It will remain shitty?
>>
German auto making is garbage now anyways. BMW and Mercedes especially.

70's, 80's, and early 90's was the golden age for the German automotive industries.

Now, they're a shell of what they used to be.
>>
File: 9tro_060514_014937_cp.jpg (662KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
9tro_060514_014937_cp.jpg
662KB, 1200x800px
>>59970466
Never forget the vaunted Widoe Maker.
Absolutely spectacular
>>
>>59970845
well you are generalising heavily. Bmw still produce above average cars, and not to speak about mercedes who are even better.
But yes we are in downward spiral and declining in quality.
>>
File: img01.jpg (106KB, 940x504px) Image search: [Google]
img01.jpg
106KB, 940x504px
>>59970906
Posts that end in 906, gets a 906
>>
>>59970606
>Germans built the fucking industry
And that's the important point, germanys top seller are high quality precision industry market goods. Not only automobile but also materials, all the construction related industries, Siemens in all those areas like energy, medical...
You can't fill those positions with unqualified workers. Not in the design/research nor in the actual construction phase.
>>
>>59970978
While, they're above-average, they just aren't what they used to be.

You used to buy a BWM for a fun, sporty car that could also serve as a daily driver for a lawyer or Doctor.

Now they're just luxury, no performance.
>>
Has mass importing niggers and spics ever stopped america from bombing every other shithole in the world?
>>
File: 1432739333649.jpg (181KB, 756x972px) Image search: [Google]
1432739333649.jpg
181KB, 756x972px
>>59970466
>I was asked to go to Malaysia to help with "Training". I assume that im going there to train my assistant.

Or your replacement? As a fellow engineerfag don't fucking do this. Refuse the offer. I deeply regret wasting my life with lazy retarded arab fucks and having to clean up after their sloppy incompetent shit. Don't fucking do it if possible.

>My bosses- boss-boss, wanted to bring back the basic 1980's style, providing no perks and whistles while offering a high quality chassis and engine for a decent price. Not long after he got replaced.

Now I'm raging.
>>
>>59971290
> implying we weren't doing that long before we had a spic and nigger problem
Germany, on the other hand...
>>
File: 1441485363105.jpg (90KB, 849x392px) Image search: [Google]
1441485363105.jpg
90KB, 849x392px
>>59967047
70% of them are analphabets
you can't "train" them in thermodynamics and mechanical engineering so they can be useful for porsche or BMW

you can only use them as crashdummys

also most of them prised as "educated" have visited 3 or 4 grades at most
plus by international rating syrian schools are so terrible that the 10th grade in syria is comparable with the 4th german grade

there is no way more then 10% of this sandniggers will ever work in germany
they will sit on wellfare or start doing criminal shit
>>
>>59966521
>What could this mean for the future of the German auto industry?
Sold to Volvo which will in 10 years have moved their HQ and most factories to the US as well as become a US corporation.
We are going to become the Mecca of cars that we once we're if Europe doesn't start a blood bath because we sure as hell aren't going to help them
>>
>>59971204
I know and I agree totally.
Thats how it is. Politics have a huge impact on such a industry heavy giant as BMW group.
With all this environment and saving-polar-bears-bullshit what do you expect.
Turbocharging all their M-cars. Killing their bestseller M3, making 4-series. Even bigger.
Bmws in general are Increasing in weight, decreasing in performance, more luxury and less feel.
M3 e92 was the peak, that was the pinnacle.
But now Im not sure anymore.
Eletronical steering are u kidding me? Thats how you lose all the feel of M-cars.
>>
>>59971568
Volvo being sold to US?
Not sure if you know what you are talking about.
Ford motor company owned Volvo for 10 years.
They sold it few years to Chinese Corporation Geely. It already was under ownership of a US corporation.
More likely German industry will go East. All growth and gdp-creation is eastward.
>>
>>59966521

German car industry has been going to shit for years.

>massive quality issues in the States
>focussing on diesel in the Europe, which not only cause very expensive problems but will be obsolete soon
>emissions scandal
>USA has caught up in the performance sector
>normal petrol engines are generally shit
>electrical problems

They exploited the "everyone must buy a diesel now" bubble, which is about to burst, and neglected everything else.

The Japs have been focussing on hybrid petrols for years now which is where the market will shift soon.

Even Jaguar and Land Rover are making good cars now.
>>
>>59971290
We still have over 200 million whites, it would take a hell of a lot to depose usus. You guys on thother hand are within walking distance of all the niggers and dune coons' homelands that house hundreds of millions of people.
You're all fucked and everything you touted will move here when Mr. Trump becomes president and puts our corporate and industry taxed back to 1950's levels
>>
>>59966521
Look at Detroit after the Dindu/Ackbar invasion.

Look what happened to the American auto industry afterward.

Now you know what will happen to German auto companies. Go under, outsource or go to complete shit.
>>
>>59966521
ROBOTS

didn't you read in just 10 years Germany was supposed to replace 50%+ workforce with robots
>>
>>59966521
implying they were supposed to do any of that.
they are cheap labor for stupid stuff, like cleaning toilets and putting glasses on a window.
for producing you have robots, for thinking you have whites.
>>
File: 2016-chevrolet-camaro-rs-010.jpg (719KB, 1200x714px) Image search: [Google]
2016-chevrolet-camaro-rs-010.jpg
719KB, 1200x714px
I feel like if more muscle cars were driven around in Europe all the people wouldn't be such pussies.
>>
>>59966521
They were saying that about the Japanese. We all know what happened.
>>
>>59972061
But who will maintain them if
>>59971458
this is happening?
If it comes to high tech, turks, and generally arabs are fucking useless.
>>
>>59966521
future germans will live in sealed, autonomous factory-cities producing the most efficient car designs as a religious rite. everything outside of the city-factories is destroyed and reclaimed by nature.
>>
>>59972277
I agree. However, they're so cucked with taxes, that same care will cost them 30-50% more given their country.
>>
>>59972277

Ford Mustang is being sold in the UK in right hand drive, seems pretty popular so far.

Different environment really, muscle cars tend to be big and thirsty and a lot of our towns are quite tight and our fuel prices are high.

Even the new F10 5 series is pretty damn big in some villages.

Nice to see we actually have the choice though, and the imported muscle cars that pop up for sale every now and then sell quickly. Lots of owners clubs and a decent community actually, the Vauxhall Monaro (Pontiac GTO in the US) was actually pretty successful and there is a big aftermarket for them.
>>
>>59972277
Not sure what you mean by this?
The thing is we Europeans are allergic to bad quality American bad-fitted-all-plastic-interiors making squeeking noise upon braking.
With bad steering feel and no cornering or chassi what so ever.
Drive any Bmw M-car and you will know exactly what I mean.
>>
>>59972324
its not like ALL educated white people will stop to exist, there will be still enough qualified engineers to run the factories behind military guarded fences

and all the kebab will slack on guaranteed 1000 eu/month wellfare in their shariah-enriched zones

all under glorious totalitarian regime of kike overlords
>>
>>59972534
The UK is easily the least cucked when it comes to autos. Insurance still a shit though.
>>
>>59972483
We are fucked by taxes, and not only that.
When u had the highest prices of petrol few years ago, the prices in Europe was doubled to the US or more, and median salary is much lower over here.

Volvo cars produced in Sweden are shipped across the world to America and sold for fucking half price there.
It would be cheaper for me to buy a brand new Volvo from America and import it here, and pay full import tax, than to buy a brand new Volvo inside Sweden from the factory where its produced. Wtf...
>>
File: angry.jpg (51KB, 743x760px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
51KB, 743x760px
>>59972772
Thanks for making me rage more Sven
>>
>>59972555
>bad quality

When will this meme end? The new 2016 Camaro has an excellent build quality and handles corners like a monster. Not to mention it gets supercar 0-60 speeds for literally 1/2 the price or sometimes even hundreds of thousands.

I'll take a 40,000 dollar Camaro SS that has 455HP that does 0-60 in 3.8 - 4.0 seconds whilst being fun as fuck to drive, good looking interior and an overall good looking car to a BMW which performs EXTREMELY well and is built very well. However, most European cars have literally no soul to them, they are business like and boring as fuck and the only time they are fun is at a track most of the time at 3 times the cost.
>>
>>59972725

Insurance is a bastard for your first couple of years of driving (17 - 20 ish depending when you pass) but isn't that bad afterwards if you don't live in a slum.

Our second hand market is actually really good, you can get loads of good cars for less than £1k. However the problem is most people here think anything over 3 years old and with more than 40k on it is old and high mileage.

Everyone leases cars, and fell into the trap of buying diesels and thinks that a 2 litre is a big engine.

Works for those who actually like cars though, loads of cheap "big" engined petrol cars that offset the higher fuel cost with very cheap purchase prices.

It could be a lot worse.
>>
>>59971350
I heard horror stories about that.
I use to work for Hitachi, and one of my former coworkers who ran most of the software development got replaced by a female trainee.

Our branch went under soon after that but i blamed on the fact that she was a female thus incompetent since all she did was copy and paste like what most females do.
>>
>>59971853
Because all the industry and anything worth a fuck is in the East.
>>
>>59972954
not gonna take this argument. The gap have closed but its still there between american and euro cars.

Just drive Bmw e46 m3, and lets say the new Bmw m4 and you will know what I mean.
When will the meme end that 0-60 is all there is to the car?
Americans seems to be so aware of 0-60 times.
We dont do half mile runs like that elsewhere, we dont care.
We still do street racing though cuz our cops dont give a shit or are just too few.

But as I said, just drive the new Bmw m4 and you will know what I mean.

And not only that, you can keep a bmw for 10 years and it will be like new. You can forget that with american cars.
>>
>>59972954
And forgot to say another thing. Since all those muscle cars from America are imported to Europe they have heavy taxes. Partly due to protectionism of our own industry and partyl to due large engines, this makes the price difference not that much, or the same, as a maxxed-out Bmw or Mercedes which simply is better.

In America where taxes are lower etc, that car might cost 40k USD, but in Scandinavia the same car would be closer to 100k USD, and if a Bmw or Mercedes or Volvo is cheaper because its produces locally, then people will not choose the American one. Thats the case.
You guys have a huge price difference perhaps, or some kind of difference.
For fucking 40k USD I will barely be able to buy the smallest Volvo model literally. (You dont have those models in America).

Bottom line, your 40k USD Camaro is 100k USD in Sweden making it unlogical for us.
>>
>>59973243
I've driven a BMW M5 and I will tell you that it is a proper brilliant car. It was comfortable and quiet when you weren't playing it. When you open it up that thing is a total monster.

But like I said, with most European cars they have absolutely no soul or look to them. I look for power, comfort and looks and with American muscle and sport cars I get all those. With European cars I get performance and comfort but zero style and charm.

I'm not saying European cars are bad, most of them are properly built and are just amazing. It's probably just a case of we support our countries and we are proud of what comes from them but I just love American Muscle cars more than I do any European car. I don't get the fun and excitement out of them like I do in a Camaro or Challenger.
>>
>>59973612
>proper brilliant

Can you be any more cringy, you aspie faggot?
>>
>>59973582
Yes I know, it is a sad fact and I feel for the Euro bro's. I wish we could let you experience our sport or muscle cars more but sadly those taxes are hell.

Also to explain my first point, what I meant was that most European cars don't have any sort of "manly" look. They have so much finesse and feminine looks. Maybe that's just me, it is all my own opinion. I just wish Europe would make more cars that looked like a man's car. I mean Europeans could easily say the same thing for ours, I have no doubt most think that.
>>
>>59966521
It means Volkswagen will become an American Company.
>>
>>59973792
>I complemented an amazing vehicle known to be extraordinary
>get called aspie

Fuck off dick head.
>>
>>59973612
American muscle cars exists in Europe but are very very rare, since they are very expensive due to crazy import taxes people buy something else. And dealers dont usually import them, usually only regular persons with money does it. But they are rare.
Love American V8s, which is a dying breed.
Each to their own, Camarro för 40k Usd is hell alot of a car for that money, perhaps more-car-for-the-money compared to something else. Unfortunately no one buys them over here, which means there arent any used one on the market, which means no one will basically ever own them over here.
>>
>>59970466
Hab ich mir schon gedacht, dass es wohl so ähnlich abläuft. Scheiße oder?
>>
>>59973099
My 'boss' was an incompetent sack of shit who acquired his position from family connections. Not joking. Actually, the entire reservoir division was a piece of shit other than a Canadian and British expat I worked with and just a few arabs(out of hundreds). I'm pissed now just thinking about it. I'm pouring some bourbon.
>>
Got a story myself, talked to some syrian refugees. They are a man and a woman around 27 years old. Very western, woman is wearing her hair openly and looks very western (even wears blue contact lenses). They are a bit crazy, but I could handle them, they are very friendly and hospitable.

But: She is a pharmacist student and wanted to tell me that smoking does not cause cancer, although in the west it has been proven for like 50 years, and she was refusing to change her mind. Also they think learning arabian is more important for their child than learning german ("he will learn it automatically, we do not have to focus on it - we are not stupid turks anyway" - original quote").

So this leaves me with mixed emotions
>>
File: FROG-1325647191001.png (89KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
FROG-1325647191001.png
89KB, 165x115px
>>59973889
hahahahahaha "AMERICAN" like Chrysler, which is an italian ex-german company... or the largest car plant in america is mitsubishi's, or the most sold car in america is a TOYOTA...
>>
>>59973823
Perhaps you are right. We dont have pickup trucks, SUVs exists but is not common.
Imagine petrol is 3 times more expensive or more over here, and median salary is much much lower in Europe.
And car taxes, car insurance and general car-owernship is like 5 times or more expensive in Europe.
And since taxation on American cars is a thing, few people have experience with American cars so we dont really have a lot to compare to except with Asian cars which are even more inferior and feminine.
So automatically European cars focus on like performance and/or luxury and stuff like that, Safety (Volvo). While American cars/muscle cars can excel in some other area, of masculine look and feel, sound, big block V8s etc.
All base models over here have manual transmission since its cheaper to maintain and it consumes less petrol.
>>
>>59973243
Yeah no, BMW's break too easily on American roads that haven't been maintained. And it's hella expensive to buy parts or to have it fixed. Fuck that American all the way.
>>
>>59973908
don't listen to that mongrel, anyone that abuses the word "cringy" like him should honestly off themselves
>>
File: 1449369272888.jpg (203KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1449369272888.jpg
203KB, 960x919px
>>59974472
still upset with your pack-mule pablo?
>>
>>59974864
I see where you are coming from. We think the same. Imagine Scandinavia, Volvo factory is here. VW, Bmw, Mercedes factory is literally 1-2 business days of shipment away. Its possible to order a fucking new engine and get it in no-time from Germany. EU free trade area and germany is in middle of Europe just makes it so easy, its easy to ship parts.
Its a no brainer for me to have a german or swedish car.
>>
>>59974864
American roads? You mean those roads that are 2x bigger and cleaner than the german autobahn? I agree on the expensive repairs, they are even expensive in germany
>>
>>59971853
>German auto will be sold to China
That's what I think too, if they don't reverse the shitskin trend. It may happen anyway.
>>
>>59970466

What about the M stuff? Cant be any subhumans involved with that
>>
>>59975249
No, city roads. Inner city roads and maybe some suburb roads. States put priority on the Highways and Freeways because commerce.
>>
>>59966521
I was wondering this as well. I just bought a loaded Audi A6 and I love it but i sadly will not upgrade in the future to another because i do not want a shit skin built vehicle.
>>
>>59975431
maybe I have been to the wrong cities, but I thought they were quite OK compared to german roads.

Maybe the situation is a bit different in detroit
>>
>>59974033
>>59974742

Have you ever driven an American muscle car? What kind? Power etc? I'm just curious as to what you felt and liked if you took it for a spin.
>>
>>59970466
What kinds of things do you have to do to get into positions like these, germanistan?
I like designing cars and stuff like that, and have been wondering what they look for
>>
>>59976475
study engineering, be good at it. Try to get internships with car manufacturers and you should be set
>>
>>59976621
Don't think it's quite the same in America. If nothing else, Germany's apprenticeship/intern/technical college scheme is world class.

It is at least half the reason you are world leading in engineering at the moment. We compete with or beat you in specific areas, but I wish we had similar here.

For too many of us are going into useless "university" courses.
>>
>>59977016
I have been to the UK for quite some time and everywhere I looked there were german brands: the cars, the shops (aldi, lidl etc.), even at tesco you would find an abundance of german products (brands).

Americas educational system is fucked in a way. They are doing some things better, but there are many no-go points such as the horrendous cost.
Had a girlfriend who studied BA at cornell and she is still paying her debts despite being out of there for years and not having to pay the full price
>>
>>59976621
>>59976475
I studying economics actually. Luckily the Economics courses came with allot of Math courses, and I was fortunate enough to pick the engineering math over the financial ones.

I also started out as a Intern in Spain with SEAT. While they were doing massive cutbacks, they happened to keep me because of my shit wage, but good training.
I was lucky that I worked with some extremely good people, and our undermanned team was able to hold ground well.
SEAT is a subgroup of VW. VW offered me a job, BMW got wind of this somehow, asked me for a job with little less pay but more engineering, but I think being able to live in München is worth it.
>>
>>59969246
And so will the minority germans.

Let's face facts chinese buy more bmw and Mercedes than europeans. It's likely at some point they will buy the company.

Also why am I having to solve like 4 captchas every post
>>
>>59977589
Du hast BWL studiert und bist dann Ingenieur geworden? Ach du scheiße
>>
>>59977367
Well nothing is perfect, but in comparison to ours I think you have it right. A decade or two back we converted all of our technical colleges into "universities". Now we have a glut of people who can't find a job because their area of study is bullshit (philosophy, women's studies, psychology etc. Not that they are in themselves useless, but you can't build an economy on them).

Around the turn of the millennium our government made a pledge to send 50% of young people to university. It has resulted in a massive reduction in our skilled labour, and an equivalent rise in unemployable idiots.

Any Americans reading should take note. This is the result of Bernie's "free college" scheme.
>>
File: DRC-scooter.jpg (185KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
DRC-scooter.jpg
185KB, 1000x668px
>>59966521
It's the future that you chose. I hope you enjoy your shiny new mercedes scooter you traitor bitch.
>>
>>59978099
We also did the thing with the technical colleges, they are called "Fachuniversität", you can also get a bachelors or masters degree there, but it is worth less than a proper university degree.

And many people at my uni (a proper one) study senseless shit (social work, art history, the likes...) We STEM people call them taxi drivers, because that is what the probably will end up doing
>>
>>59966521
looks like Germany will be looking to import engineers in a few years huh?

Maybe I'll get myself one of the last remaining Aryan qts
>>
>>59978463
We have enough engineers and such, its just that the industry does not want to pay them a fair wage. Instead they want to get as much achmeds in there to drop the wage levels by spreading fear ("If you dont work for 1800€ a month I will employ achmed, he will do it for 1200")
>>
>>59970466
If that last paragraph is true I literally just teard up
>>
>>59978892
dropping wages for unskilled workers kills a production based economy, does it not?

That said, I understand that x2 as many workers (including those who were replaced) making a quarter less might help, but were the original workers being overpaid do you think?
>>
>>59966521
>. The problem is, these 'people' can't into technology or the auto industry. What could this mean for the future of the German auto industry?

South Asians can? India has a space program n shieet. Pakis are racially the same as them.

Idk about middle easterns
>>
>>59977650
>Canada flag

Pls go Chang
>>
>>59967047
No.
They are beasts who prefer destruction over creation.
>>
>>59970466
bells and whistles is what saved Ford, GM, and Chrysler, so I hear
>>
>>59978383
Shame to hear it m8. All I want is a strong industrial Europe. I like the competition we all have with each other - making us all try harder and do better. Friends in the end of course.

It's how I think we'll all get to the moon and beyond.
>>
>>59979125
>dropping wages for unskilled workers kills a production based economy, does it not?

Its not really about the unskilled workers, we have a minimum wage of 8,50€ an hour, so they are all set.

1800€ after taxes is actually quite an accurate beginners income for engineers that just came out of university. I think engineers are not overpaid, at least not today. It is a very hard subject to study, so the work should be rewarded accordingly.

I hope it all works out for me, I'm not taking part in the working life yet, but I think a masters degree is more or less a must, just to be a bit above the general scum
>>
File: poo-in-car.jpg (87KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
poo-in-car.jpg
87KB, 1000x667px
>>59979129
Yes, Rajeesh. They are leading the way in innovation and in the past decades they've contribu..... ohhh
>>
>>59979670
I was thinking that you were talking about the factory workers being replaced by ahmeds.

Honestly though, are there that many ahmed engineers coming through that they can away jobs from german engineers?
>>
>>59979375
I think this competitive spirit is more or less superficial. Peugeot and Citroen are partnering up with Toyota, Mercedes and Nissan are partnering up with Renault. Seat, Skoda, VW, Audi are basically all the same cars apart from luxury extras (engines, chassis, drivetrain are all the same). Then dont forget about the chinese...

We have to get rid of there conglomerate structures, make individual ideas great again. Today I read in the news that there are no european independent automotive design studios anymore. Say goodbye to individualism, here comes the Golf VIII
>>
>>59979911
I can talk from personal experience, I know a syrian refugee, he studied computer science in syria and started working in a agriculture tech company. His german is very bad, too bad in my opinion to be a sensible worker. But: He gets paid a lot less than his colleagues because they do not accredit his syrian university degree. So even if he fucks up a lot at work, its peanuts for the company to keep him around.

If all of the companies can live with this kind of business model (2 cheap achmeds can replace one masterrace-hans) I will be quite fucked when I'm done studying.

Of couse factory workers are also replaced by immigrants, many germans do not want to do hard work with shitty pay. Many rather live off the government (its called Hartz 4, you get 450€ pay per month, they also pay your rent - in hopes that you will find a job soon)
>>
>>59979257
Because it differentiated them from Japanese models during that time.
They also provided the bells and whistles with little to no additional cost.

With BMW, any performance or accessory package comes with an additional cost of minimum 8k max 20k.

the M3 model that came out last year, was basically a 4 series with silver lining and a "sport" transmission for an extra 20-30k. I am proud about the carbon fiber we installed though.
>>
>>59980027
I agree. Globalism has killed innovation by the sheer weight of the companies involved.

Before you mentioned that your boss wanted to make a car with a decent chassis and engine for a decent prince. 20 or 30 years ago he would start his own company and sweep the market. No longer.

Now he is crushed under the sheer force of global production chains, relying on effectively slave labour to make shite for the cheapest possible price.
>>
>>59979681
Well they managed to put a craft into mars orbit on their first attempt, so they aren't exactly boneheads.
>>
File: er-3.jpg (29KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
er-3.jpg
29KB, 306x423px
>>59979670
>>59980392

>mfw making over $100k/year and not even 30 years old
>>
>>59980534
even though i am the wrong german you are referring to (not working in engineering) - you are right. In the old days people with an innovative spirit could try their luck - now, not so much.

>>59980409
>Because it differentiated them from Japanese models during that time.
Its funny because japanese cars to me are superior to the german ones. Much easier to repair, reliable. You can also get lots of extras for free. Call me a traitor but I like my Daihatsu
>>
>>59980392
Am an actual engineer myself, and I payed ~100k for my schooling, so my blood is boiling at this point.

Isn't it necessary to take some sort of engineering exam to be able to sign drawings? Here we have the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) that we must pass to sign drawings, but you still need a Professional Engineer (PE) to finalize (at least public, which I'm assuming you are as a car company) drawings.

>>59980409
Top Gear hasn't been around for year or so, so I'm not familiar with the latest model. I heard the 2014 (?) model was pretty good though.
>>
>>59980823
good for you - how much of satans marketing cock did you have to suck? :D
>>
>>59981008
fuck I hate marketing
>>
>>59970466
>My bosses- boss-boss, wanted to bring back the basic 1980's style, providing no perks and whistles while offering a high quality chassis and engine for a decent price. Not long after he got replaced.

This hurt to read.
>>
>>59981008
A whole gallon. Swallowed.
>>
>>59981033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M

you might like this

>>59980963
>Isn't it necessary to take some sort of engineering exam to be able to sign drawings?
Im not working in engineering (thats the other BMW guy), my field is computer science and information systems. I am not aware of such a "safety mechanism" in my field though.

If I had to pay for my degree I would be mad too
>>
>>59981380
regardless, I have a two open rooms at my place for both of you in MN (no h8 it's a farmhouse and it's better than Germany) if you can pass a citizenship test (which shouldn't be too difficult especially after being on /pol/) if you need it. I come here everyday and it's easy to point me out in a board of anons
>>
>>59981652
Thank you for the offer, but I would rather not want to live in the US, been there for some time. I cannot get used to the lifestyle
>>
>>59981766
fair enough

godspeed Helmut
>>
>>59983219
Wishing you guys all the best, may we be victorious despite the cucking of the western world
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png (86KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png
86KB, 2000x1200px
Which luxury car brand is the best? I'm going to be making $90k after taxes next year rent and expense free and I'd like to buy a nice Euro car. Pls respond. Also I am of rainy Cascadia if it makes any difference.
>>
>>59984492
Invest that money in real estate dude
>>
>>59984855
I want a fancy car for valuation. I'm an insecure guy. It's why I wear the mask.
>>
>>59985709
Validation*
>>
>>59984492
Pls respond
>>
>>59966521
/k/ here. No one cares about your shit, WHAT ABOUT THEIR GUNS?!
>>
Pls
>>
>>59985709
Think like a winner anon, use your money to build, not waste on shinies.
When you're making 30k a month from all your investments you'll be able to buy all the cars you want
>>
Someone just tell me a cool Euro car that most normal fag Saudis won't have. Something "cool".
>>
>>59987486
I agree but the thing is I was an extreme poorfag growing up and I need this to set a new milestone in my life.
>>
>>59987587
Let me elaborate. I just feel like this is me buying the live I have earned. Of course I'm going to make smart investments but this is a small step I need to take.
>>
>>59987686
Life*
>>
File: 1451740906808.png (20KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451740906808.png
20KB, 800x750px
>>59970906
>steel safety cage
>widowmaker
Choose one

Ride a motorcycle you pussy
>>
>>59980963
I cannot recall much differences between the 2014 and 2015 models. I'm pretty sure that most dealerships would even upgrade your 2014 engine software to whatever new software 2015 has for free.

I work mostly in the 1 series and X series.
I do love poking my head into the M projects, thought I am disappointing about how poorly designed the current m5 model is.
>>
>>59980909
>Daihatsu
I agree.
Japanese cars all in all sense of practicality, better. But BMW is just better quality. Japanese cars are like House wife's, while German ones are 19 year old 10/10's.

I think BMW should make a side brand. Call it Rapp und Popp (RUP/ after the founders of BMW) and make a marriage between Japanese design and German quality.
>>
File: IMG_20151217_114206.jpg (4MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_114206.jpg
4MB, 2448x3264px
>>59989857
>>59990737
Hello German friend you know about cars pls respond 2
>>59984492
>>59987502
>>
I feel like there are alot of /pol/ users on /o/ desu senpai
>>
>>59987502
Skoda Rapid
>>59984492
I like BMW probably because of blind patriotism and bias.
BMW feels sportier, and it does not stand out as much and look as patronizing as Mercedes and Porsche, even though in terms of Performance are arguably better. BMW is also easier to personalize and modify.

Audi is the best of both worlds, just dont get a retarded looking oval ones. Get an A4.

Over all. Get a Audi, BMW, or Volvo.
>>
>>59991548
Thank you
>>
Fug Germans so smart at carts senpai
>>
File: b0ae3c_5703193.png (469KB, 1446x1437px) Image search: [Google]
b0ae3c_5703193.png
469KB, 1446x1437px
>>59991548
Hey Germanbro, I'd also like some advice. I'd like to get a nice German or Italian car as well, but probably something a bit sportier, I'm a college fag and want to get prime puss. Parents going to buy it for me. Preferably something fast? Fast makes girls wet.

random pic from muh 8ch folder
>>
>>59992958
What simulation?
>>
File: 2015-Dodge-Challenger-Hellcat.jpg (734KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2015-Dodge-Challenger-Hellcat.jpg
734KB, 2048x1536px
>>59972277

Ah, you call that muscle car!
>>
>>59979670
My cosine went to Australia, finished a nurse school there and now started working as a junior nurse for 1150 AUD per week, after taxes. That's 3060 Euros per month.

Never ever work in Germany, never pay taxes. It's not worth it. Just let this retarded country die already.
>>
>>59983289

What is the German word for taxi drivers , your nickname for the idiots doing useless degrees ?
>>
>>59987587

Or you can become a cool sociable guy instead and get tons of bitches, and not pay a cent

And instead do what the other guy said and dump it into medium risk mutual funds or real estate
>>
>>59993430
lol, still American.
>canada muscle car
>some concept crap with a LS motor in it.
>cant even sell car as canadian because of the LS
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.