[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ what the fuck is up with SJWs and doxxing people? Whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1442064788519.png (252KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
1442064788519.png
252KB, 688x631px
/pol/ what the fuck is up with SJWs and doxxing people? Whenever someone dissents against social justice, once they get popular enough, they get doxxed.

How do I prevent myself from getting doxxed?
>>
interested in this too
>>
It's not really limited to one side
>>
They think that googling things is a skill and "getting people in trouble" is brave.
>>
>>59962238
It's as simple as not tossing your info out for everyone to see. Don't use Jewbook, don't send letters to people, always use an alias, etc.
>>
>>59962238
It's really not that hard. Never associate your real name with your online personalities. Never post pictures of yourself online. If you must use kikebook do it under a fake name, same for twitter. If for some reason you have to keep an online profile for work related reasons such as LinkedIn never associate yourself with it.
>>
It's quite easy actually, it just comes down to not be a complete fucking retard who throws around information about himself where any cunt can see.
>>
>>59962537
this

since about 90% of the population who actually have internet access don't follow these rules it's getting easier and easier to doxx people.

take a look at the process of doxxing itself: what a few years ago took at least some knowledge and effort has turned into googling a name.
facebook plays a major role in this development ofc
>>
>>59962721
Sargon and internet aristocrat were doxxed and I thought they were smart about anonymity.
>>
>>59963128
Going to delete this cuz I feel bad for putting the dudes name out there. But he had info online the dox image is out there if you can find it.
>>
>>59963128
someone found out his password?
>>
>>59962238

Also how do we prevent their "getting racists/sexists fired" bullshit?
>>
http://pastebin.com/d5uSxfZb
>>
>>59963339
Yeah i'm not sure how but that's the short of it.
>>
>>59962238
It's like how in any totalitarian society people on the side of the establishment seek to punish thought crime. See east Germany.
>>
>>59962238
Make yourself seem like a gun-toting redneck. If they fear you enough they won't fuck with you.
>>
Maybe people should actually stand up for what they believe in when confronted by an angry mob?
>>
>>59962238
>/pol/ what the fuck is up with SJWs and doxxing people?

In case you haven't noticed it yet, SJW are the same people that used to accuse their neighbors of witchcraft, that ratted out slaves who ran away and who snitched on their neighbors hiding Jews in the attic.

The only thing that group changed over the years is their target of hatred.
>>
>>59962537
>>59962852

Intentionally use slight misspellings of your name on your personal FB.

Use a fake name and completely different account to comment on FB news/politics pages and news/politics comment sections.

Set privacy settings to full/max on both FB accounts.
>>
>>59963824
breddy much. SJW are the same brand of human that have always been the most ardent collaborators and authoritarian bootlickers. truly the best of goys
>>
>>59962238
Online harassment is okay when they do it because reasons
>>
>>59962345
Your right but mostly sjws do it because they feel its a good thing to do
>>
>mfw I'm a freelancer
>mfw I can't get fired
>mfw half the people in my jewbook would laugh SJW's off the internet if they started posting all over my shit
>mfw femicucks have zero power over me
Get on my level faggots
>>
>>59962238
>How do I prevent myself from getting doxxed?
You expose yourself first. You can't prevent someone from getting information if they want it bad enough - you can only provide the information before they even know they want it and then prove to them that they cannot hurt you with that information.
>>
>>59962238
Don't argue with them using accounts associated with your real name and info. I like to use accounts that say that I am a Syrian Muslim Republican, it really pisses them off because they can't call me "racist" as it goes against the narrative.
>>
You can't be doxxed if you post under an alias you don't use anywhere else. And to be extra sure use a throwaway email address too.
>>
>>59962238
tails
fake accounts
>>
>>59964593
Excellent strategy. Being a 'protected class' is like SJW kryptonite.

Its the secret to Milo Y's success. If you are an SJW how do you attack a flamboyantly gay englishman?
>>
>>59963520
how the fuck do I prevent people from finding out my PW?
>>
>>59966406
It helps to not make it "password"
>>
You know what the problem is? Cities. This would never happen in an agrarian society.

also

>>59964039
semi-rare flag
>>
I'm a little surprised somebody hasn't started killing SJWs. I'm not advocating it, just surprised.
>>
>>59967813
>You know what the problem is? Cities.

Has there ever been any study on why cities tend to breed this kind of behavior?
>>
File: itsonlybeginning.png (284KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
itsonlybeginning.png
284KB, 736x736px
>>59962238
>check filename
>>
>>59967913
It's more like
People who dont have to work and don't understand consequence.

Plus, they have a mentality that others' opinions are evil and will consider you their enemy if you do not agree with them fully.
>>
>>59968432
>People who dont have to work and don't understand consequence.
This makes literally no sense because cities are hotbeds for STEMfags. Unemployment is actually higher in rural areas. Still doesn't explain the degeneracy in cities, though.

>Plus, they have a mentality that others' opinions are evil and will consider you their enemy if you do not agree with them fully.

This sentiment exists basically everywhere. Still doesn't explain hipster/SJW culture.
>>
>>59962238
Imagine you are someone who has never got into a fight, or an argument that lasted more than a few lines and have spent you entire adolescent and adult life arguing with people online.

Now someone has 'wronged' you on your 'turf' (your tumblr, twitter, whatever the fuck they use). You know where they live but how do you confront them when you've never even been in a confrontation before?

Simple, you take the nog approach, you round up a bunch of your posse and try to hit them where they live by annoying the shit out of them by calling their work and home non-stop, ordering pizzas and shit etc.

SJWs are basically thugs without a spine or a glock. I actually respect the nogs more because if someone is going to go out of there way to harass me in my own home, I want to see their face, not a shitty selfie that took them 12 times to get right so it doesn't look like they have 9 chins.
>>
>>59962238

As opposed to 4chan where people do what anons ask for, then are doxxed anyway?
>>
>>59967813
>>59967913
>>59968467
I believe there's something about living in densely populated areas that triggers "behavioral sink" type behavior in humans causing a number of self destructive tendencies and anti-mating behaviors that specifically evolved to curb our population when it got too high.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
>>
>>59962238
SJWs and feminists believe they're on the side of goodness and light and whatever they're doing is justified in bringing evil people retribution for their racism/sexism.

This is why they're called social justice WARRIORs because they're essentially modern crusaders, willing to fight for their beliefs and to take down the enemy unbeliever who dare shame their religion and their gods of equality.
>>
>>59969882
>crusaders
At least the crusaders were justified.
>>
>>59969954
That's what SJWs believes too.
>>
File: 1443205547765.jpg (61KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443205547765.jpg
61KB, 834x960px
>>59962238

1. get doxxed
beat the everloving shit out of anyone that bothers you. show that you are not afraid of any punishment
3. become the world-eater
>>
File: hothead.png (98KB, 324x323px) Image search: [Google]
hothead.png
98KB, 324x323px
Post anonymously. I post with a fake twitter account behind proxies

>mfw people bitch at me for hiding behind a fake account

If telling the truth didn't get you in trouble I would have no problem posting under my real name
>>
>>59962238
1. Its a cult movement that is given legitimacy by the media.
2. Don't post your real info in online, public spaces. That's what most doxxing amounts to these days, people using Google and kikebook.
>>
>>59962238

Op's pic looks like the dyke from eve online who goes by the nick of "ccp seagull" or something.
And not a single fucking skirt or tit bumps were shown....
>>
File: NeoPuritanSJWS.jpg (825KB, 2298x1236px) Image search: [Google]
NeoPuritanSJWS.jpg
825KB, 2298x1236px
>>59962238
>>
> Wrong side of history

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck it, at least I am on the right side of the future.
>>
>>59970574
>implying /pol/ disdain for degeneracy isnt as puritan as it gets
>>
>>59962238
Until some are brave enough to stop hiding the, the SJW's will always win.
>>
>>59962238
It's essentially telling on people for adults.
>>
File: Meme 5170.jpg (47KB, 375x555px) Image search: [Google]
Meme 5170.jpg
47KB, 375x555px
>>59962238
Sjws are not doxxing anyone. The nsa is doxing you and using sjws as cover. Read sispa amd ndaa also read cointel pro and patcon.
>>
>>59970200
everyone change their alias address to the same spot, let them think there's some conspiracy.
>>
File: really_faggot.gif (3MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
really_faggot.gif
3MB, 550x309px
>>59971179
true but puritans banned festivities on saturday nights just to fuck with people, they outlawed christmas & gift giving

Puritanism is following an unfalsifiable sacred text more closely than others and then believing you're superior for exactly that, capitalising on that subjective superiority by subjugating others. Puritans 1.0 followed the Bible, Puritans 2.0 followed the Doctrine of Social Science (Marxism, feminism, critical theory)
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.