[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How will women cope when technology makes...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 83
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
How will women cope when technology makes them obsolete?

Their sexual power over men is really all they have.
>>
virgin detected
>>
>>59959827

Feminists will revoke men's voting rights before that happens. They're already planning for it in Sweden, using arguments like girls do much better in school etc.
>>
>>59959827
They already are obsolete. They were obsolete the minute the pocket pussy was invented.
>>
>>59959827
Theyll ban sexbots and VR before they allow their sexual monopoly to be threatened
>>
>>59959887
>Sweden
bull prepper confirmed
>>
>>59959887
>sweden
>>
File: 1446417371685.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446417371685.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>59959887
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (742 KB, 2037x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary.jpg
742 KB, 2037x3000
>>59959827
Sure it is.
>>
>>59959887
>Coming from a country where their word for yes is literally the sound a person makes when they suck a dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg
>>
File: 1447444900850.jpg (77 KB, 549x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447444900850.jpg
77 KB, 549x653
>>59959887
>Sweden
>>
File: UYFexYOYP15l.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UYFexYOYP15l.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>implying I'll care
>>
>>59960691
Please tell me that is from some kind of sketch comedy show.
>>
>>59959827
>>
>>59959980
But that would mean immigrant men won't be able to vote and that would be racist.
>>
File: 1436992509687.jpg (145 KB, 1632x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436992509687.jpg
145 KB, 1632x1280
They'll try to ban it, they will fail.

No one can stop the death of the white race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4
>>
>>59959827
You see its like this you just have to know that L-L-...L...Long ago in a distant land, I, Femenazi, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Male warrior wielding Technological magic stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Femenism!

Whatcha! Back To the Past, Feminism Last, Anonai Jack ~
>>
>>59959827
They'll get one last shot at redemption in the era between fully functional fembots that rely solely on programming, and fully functional fembots with the ability to learn and adapt.
Based on what women have recently become, I assume they'll fuck up and/or drop out of the competition, but we'll just have to see.
>>
File: mysides.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mysides.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>59960888
This fucking video
>>
File: 1440203551823.png (1 MB, 750x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440203551823.png
1 MB, 750x1000
>>59959827
>implying they won't just replace men instead

Men make up for the majority of crimes and they are responsible for all wars. On paper they'd probably rather replace us than the other way around. It doesn't matter what will happen afterwards since once we're gone they'll probably either find a way to bring men back or they are screwed.
>>
>>59959827
>How will women cope when technology makes them obsolete?

That isn't in any danger of happening any time soon so it isn't worth discussing. Visual novels already exist. Making VNs 3D is not going to suddenly make women obsolete.
>>
>>59964092
>death of the white race

>blacks actively seek out white people to breed with
>couple generations pass
>by 2050 the average person will look like pic related
>no more white people
>these new people actively seek out the lighter skinned
>they breed
>they have kids
>they grow up
>those then seek out the lighter skinned
>they breed
>they have kids
>they grow up
>ffw several more generations
>the 2050 new race doesn't exist anymore
>why?
>because like we see now, the lighter skinned race is more attractive and holds more worth and are actively sought after
>dark skinned people breed themselves out of existence
>the new glorious fair skinned race enjoys a country and time of white majesty
>>
>>59964938
>these new people actively seek out the lighter skinned **among themselves
>>
File: 1408520071167.jpg (99 KB, 500x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408520071167.jpg
99 KB, 500x450
Vagina people on suicide watch
>>
File: offal.jpg (431 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
offal.jpg
431 KB, 1600x1200
>>59959827
women are fakes, except for maybe once a year to have some white offspring, they're irrelevant at best and annoying and a rip-off $$$$$ at worst. Nothing about daily access to their sex organs are worth it.
>>
>>59964709
>they'd
Who's they?

Also...

>Women being technologically savvy enough to do this successfully.
>Even with whiteknights.
>>
>>59964938

...That's not how it works.
>>
>>59965146

And nothing about you is worth it, period. So who cares?
>>
>>59964938
>Race is just skin color
Is this what they teach in the U S of A?
>>
>>59965162
That is indeed how it works. If we're to believe the "all humans came from Africa" thing, why do we have white people?
>>
>>59965160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Nog6T6iuY

Xp
>>
>>59964709
Lel, do you think women would not kill each other without the supervision of men?

When men are not around the more masculine girls rule over the others and treat them like garbage, they have no morals or ethics.

They also need men to develop, build and mantain robots and any other form of advanced technology since they don't have the capacity to do it themselves.

A world without men is a world where women barely have enough to eat and the only source of pleasure is fanfiction.
>>
>>59965233
did you know that through natural selection the human penis is arguably designed to scoop out other men's jizz already in the female moments earlier. this implies women are sluts.
>>
>>59964938
welcome to neo-Brazil
>>
Technology already made men obsolete and in fact that's the reason why feminism started in the first place. Feminism only exists because men got weakened by machines and industrial society. The whole industrial revolution was to make shit for women to consume. Real men are long dead outside of the rural poor and other races. Then the computer and the office job is why second wave feminism took off and HR feminized the workplace.

The Amish were right. Feminism would cease to exist without electricity because men would physically be capable of keeping women in their place again. There is no feminism on the family farm. Imagine a world where you as a man actually had to provide with your hands and your wife knitted all the clothes.
>>
>>59965412
>It doesn't matter what will happen afterwards
>>
>>59965162
Actually this is exactly how it works. White race was created by selection in the first place.
>>
>>59965486
And another thing...

>men are responsible for all wars

completely false
>>
>>59965469
You can still do that...
Its a skill you can keep alive...
hell even knights of the chivalrous order are still around...Masons....The gym?
>>
>>59960888
SWEDEN SHLURP
>>
File: 1447441006374.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447441006374.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>59959887
>Sweden
>>
>>59960805
Ironically enough, the power of her sex might just be what gets her office.
>>
File: the future.webm (525 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the future.webm
525 KB, 480x480
>>
>>59965414

And this matters to you being dumpster bin material why?

You're acting like you're too good for women when the reality is you're probably garbage yourself.
>>
>>59965162
just look at central and south America, all the upper class people are light skinned
>>
>>59965412
Yeah, this. Women are just as aggressive, it's just that they grew up with males in a society and quickly learn that they are smaller and weaker, so whenever they start some violent shit, there's a whole half of the population that's stronger than them and could potentially kick their asses. Men only have to fear other men, they can basically disregard half the population when feeling like starting some shit. A society without men, no-one to interfere, would see women quickly developing the same amount of violence we see in men vs. men.
>>
>>59959827

feminists were obsolete when I learned to fap, no tech needed.
>>
>>59965414
>the human penis is arguably designed to scoop out other men's jizz

If that's the case, then explain foreskin.
>>
>>59965330
>>59965531

>being bred out of existence

No, it doesn't work like that. By your dumbfuck theory, redheads should be extinct or close to extinct by now. They aren't. They won't be gone by 2050 either. Stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>59964709
Who will open jars for them, Anon?
>>
>>59965414
I'm pretty sure that claim has been debunked.
>>
>>59965695

Combining food (especially meat) with something sexual is ubelievably repulsive.
>>
>>59965890
Cutfag detected. Foreskin moves back during intercourse
>>
>>59965412
>>
>>59965943

Not really debunked but definitely never substantiated. It's one of those things that sounds good on paper that probably isn't actually true.
>>
>>59965950
>not eating chocolate while fapping
MAX STIMULATION
>>
>>59965896
>No, it doesn't work like that.

Yes it does, waterhead. Skin color just won't stop at a certain point, if you keep breeding with lighter skinned people, your skin gets lighter, it don't get darker.
>>
>>59959827
They might just have to start acting like rational, kind, and respectable people.
>>
File: femalarm.jpg (108 KB, 490x218) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femalarm.jpg
108 KB, 490x218
>>59964709
>>59964369
Fully functioning fembots with artificial wombs and cloned eggs from Taylor Swift, Emma Watson or whatever current flavor of idolatry. The guys checking out of society might actually end up saving the white race by these means. I mean, they could even watch the same Chinese cartoons with their children.
>>
>>59965896
I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I said that in case of complete destruction of white race, it will be created again through selection as it was created in the first place.
>>
>>59966006
Uncut, actually.

When you insert the dick, the skin slides back, when you pull out, the skin slides back over the glans.

lrn2dick faggot
>>
If we get artificial wombs then they literally cannot compete and will have to beg us to sleep with them. Even the chads will be fucking their waifus. The real challenge is getting only smart people to breed.
>>
If vr is so stupid and for virgins, explain to me why the japanese government is pleading with sony to not release this game?
>>
File: pooh.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pooh.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>59965950
>Not sucking on a wet piece of steak while watching granny porn
>>
>>59966155
Penalty for violating another man's fembot waifu:

Death.
>>
>>59966122
Cool thing about dominant versus recessive traits.

Dominant traits are less robust. Recessive traits can go generations without being exposed.

If you wanted to kill all redheads, you could kill all people will only the red hair trait, but then you'd have to do it again in a generation.

If you killed all people with brown hair, they're just be done for.
>>
>>59966224
Step by step

http://youtu.be/Q1T-lzTHrrw
http://youtu.be/Ghgbycqb92c
http://youtu.be/haWArj5E0XM
http://youtu.be/ZO8HERHpRk4
http://youtu.be/Y-P1zZAcPuw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IINyowbMqJI

Doctor Easybakes Quick Waifu Recipe

Then we send kids here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvMxLpce3Xw
>>
>>59966155

Could women fucking project ANY GODDAMN HARDER?
>>
>>59966155
>implying single fathers would save the white race
By their nature, they've proven incapable of social prominence. I don't want a baby factory. Fuckholes are cheap. That's not what a woman is for.
>>
>>59966233
Hahahahahhah granny fanny smashin eh
>>
File: P1140298.jpg (2 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1140298.jpg
2 MB, 1824x1368
Some will improve to compete. Others will be priced out of the market by the new competitor.

Win-win.
>>
>>59966413
The fembots would raise the child for the most part.
We would just be there to teach our kids how to go super saiyan
>>
File: 1445798337195.png (226 KB, 301x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445798337195.png
226 KB, 301x461
>>59960888
what
>>
>>59966539
Rabbi- Thanks for the blessing
>>
>>59966229
Source?
>>
>>59966229
Because Japan is full of betas and their women are hungry for dick
>>
File: 1440399488180.jpg (61 KB, 517x859) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440399488180.jpg
61 KB, 517x859
How will humans in general cope with technology making them obsolete?
This isn't a one way street, no matter how you like to look at it. At first, we thought t was just going to be all the manual jobs...then we started making ai's and created self-driving cars, office bots that could compose letters, bots that could compose MUSIC as well as a trained master.

We're like a bunch of horses who just saw the first automobiles drive by.
>>
You're welcome.

As a monopoly falls, consumers shall rejoice.
>>
File: imad.jpg (33 KB, 313x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imad.jpg
33 KB, 313x313
>>59960691
Why do the girls act more like men than the boys do?

God damn it.
>>
>>59959827
They'll start fucking niggers.
>>
>>59966756
Meant for
>>59966645
>>
>>59966701
Their women are not really hungry for dick, they invest everything into their careers.
>>
>>59960691
>>59965670
It's almost beautiful how all of these various people are bound by one thing: Muhammad's cock
>>
File: 1451856073044s.jpg (2 KB, 71x75) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451856073044s.jpg
2 KB, 71x75
Am I doing this right?
>>
>>59966764

Because it's illegal for boys to act like boys.
>>
File: KimitoPool2.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KimitoPool2.webm
2 MB, 960x720
How can women even compete?
>>
File: rondoduo 4.webm (448 KB, 382x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rondoduo 4.webm
448 KB, 382x600
They simply can't.
>>
>>59966800

Allow me to give you a blessing of my own
Great for Bar-Mitzvahs


Doctor Easy Bakes Avatar robot worker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vq-1TiXi3g
>>
>>59966229
>If vr is so stupid and for virgins, explain to me why the japanese government is pleading with sony to not release this game?

Because Japan is full of virgin losers that have become addicted to this kind of stupid shit?

Keep in mind it isn't this specific game that is breaking the waifu back. Japan already had a massive waifu problem back when 2D was the only thing available.

The problem is that Japan has the most beta, scared, safe space males on the planet so they instantly become addicted to these "EVERYTHING IS OKAY :) I AM A MARSHMALLOW CUTOUT GIRL TEEHEE ;D" games and just spend all of their downtime playing them.

It really is that Japanese men are just really beta cowards for the most part.
>>
>>59966539
Maybe the jews way is right....
>>
File: 01001100.jpg (80 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01001100.jpg
80 KB, 1200x750
>>59959827
>How will men cope when technology makes them obsolete?
>>
>>59966715
Skynet, get off the internet
>>
>>59966937

By not looking like aliens

How disconnected from reality do you have to be to find that thing sexy?
>>
>>59960888
Sweden yes!
>>
>>59966937

Probably by not looking like a plastic sweaty Pixar reject and being able to actually touch and feel them.
>>
>>59959887
You're from Sweden, cuck. You have no right to talk in threads about women and sex.
>>
>>59966988
a million times harder to create a fully functioning cyborg than a sex machine
>>
>>59967011
>>59967050
lol what a bunch of virgin loser
>>
>>59964938
>>59965443

I'm okay with it. It just means groids whorship my Latino genetics. Should I get a mulatta (Spanish/black) girlfriend, samba (black/Native American) girlfriend, chigger (Chinese/black) girlfriend or pure nog girlfriend?
>>
File: P1140277.jpg (2 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1140277.jpg
2 MB, 1824x1368
>>59966988
It won't. One of the main functions of a man in a woman's life is a status symbol. A large part of a woman's attraction to a man is the amount of jealousy that would be caused by another woman getting him.

This can't work if any random cunt can just buy her own from the local store.
>>
File: 1388520479926.jpg (5 KB, 216x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388520479926.jpg
5 KB, 216x243
>>59965233
>>59965723
Woman detected
>>
>>59967334
You remember the story of the Golem of Prague?
Totally doable by todays standards with this baby...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vq-1TiXi3g
>>
>>59967334
>One of the main functions of a man in a woman's life is a status symbol.
Money grants status. When more and more jobs will be taken by robots then more and more men will lose their source fo their status.
>>
>>59967424

Nope. I'm a guy. Why is pointing out that women don't really care if they're "obsolete" to a bunch of paranoid bottom feeding faggots make me a woman? I'm not saying I love everything about women, just that most of the people on this board aren't exactly prime pickings or something that women are going to cry over if they aren't available anymore because they'll be in their room nailing their fleshlights while watching 3D porn. They already don't care about guys like that, so what is supposed to change and cause this earth shattering influx of women begging for low-tier men? Because it sounds like wishful thinking.
>>
>>59966988

Men have been "obsolete" a long, long time. The second we made a machine that could harvest an entire field of food in a day.

We continue to force ourselves to be relevant by continuing to produce technology.

And now, full circle, women are about to feel what men have ALWAYS felt. The question is, "How will women make themselves relevant?"

You know, because their only bargaining chip will be gone.
>>
>>59967633
>Money grants status
More money than the alternatives grants status, among other things.
Robots can't make more money than other robots, if at all.
>>
>implying feminazis will let it happen
only japan will make it happen probably
>>
>>59967775
>check flag
he knows his biz
>>
File: P1140313.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1140313.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>>59967703
The main point of this thread is that in the first time in history there will be a solid alternative to women when it comes to sex. This is good for the market's health and the consumers. Women's opinion on it is irrelevant.
>>
>>59967973

Doctor Easy Bakes Avatar robot workers

Avatar Bot! Good with pets! Cooking and shopping upgrade coming soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vq-1TiXi3g

Need to be somewhere in a hurry? Roller bot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI06lujiD7E


Need to defend the home? Sentry bots got you covered!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcfZGDvHU8

Mow the lawn? Vaccuum!?
Have we got the bots for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mt6k2IeQ6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhIP_1CvrSk
>>
File: 1451838416415.jpg (191 KB, 900x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451838416415.jpg
191 KB, 900x713
>>59967703
Anon, you are a woman. Do you know how I know that? You are fucking retarded. You can't see that GIGANTIC pedestal you every single other woman is standing on. You can not comprehend how much you profit from simply being born with a vagina. Do you not understand how many women are COMPLETELY dependent on men? How does that work huh? Is it maybe because they exchange sex for favors like any other primate female? Yeah, that's how it works... Now what if the male can get sex without any interaction with women. More cheaply, efficiently? What then? Would males ever do anything for a female? Males protect you and provide to you, you have been living in this bubble your whole life so you can't even see it as a fish that ignores water around it.
But when the cord is cut, when the parasite that is the female primate falls on the ground and start squirming because it has no blood left to suck, then you will see how it is to be a man! How it is to be alone, on your own, no one ever giving you shit, no one ever helping you for no reason. You don't study? You're nothing. You don't work? You die on the street! That's what a man's life is and i'm gonna laugh myself to death when I see feminists get the first taste of that kind of life!
>>
>>59967973
>The main point of this thread is that in the first time in history there will be a solid alternative to women when it comes to sex.

Which is what? What exactly is going to be released that isn't available now? I think you're grossly overestimating how much any oncoming sexual technology will change anything. Because it still doesn't change the dynamic at all.

For example, guys jerk off to porn. A lot. Tons of guys even in relationships do this. This is not making women obsolete. Fleshlights have not made women obsolete. Jerking off with fleshlights while watching 3D porn or VNs has not obsoleted women.

So what do you think actually will? Because we are decades away from actual sentient fuckbots which is the only realistic thing that may replace a woman. The dumb 3D VN coming out next year is not going to send all men into caves to jerk off and make women jealous.

The whole "women are about to be obsolete!" topic on 4chan is just wishful thinking from fags that don't understand technological progress or the social situation with women and pornography/masturbation.

Because you wanna know what the reality is that most of you want to gloss over? It's not the sex missing from the porn/VN. It's the intimacy and sentience. You know you're not interacting with your porn. You're just looking at a screen and getting aroused. But the woman you're jerking off to can't get aroused by YOUR penis. She can't love being with you. She can't do anything that involves you as a person. It's just visual stimulation.

Until that can be replaced, women aren't going anywhere. Because the intimacy is what is missing.
>>
File: lena-katina.jpg (174 KB, 838x1379) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lena-katina.jpg
174 KB, 838x1379
>>59959827
Honestly, most of the GOAT-tier orgasms I've had have been by my own hand and with a lot less effort than dealing with real women.

The thing is though, that gets old. Without the thought of it becoming real, without eventually actually penetrating a real living woman it just becomes empty and frustrating.

Sure this is a great solution for the MLP loving foreveralone autists that populate places like r9k... but normal men will still want to fuck a real woman. Sorry, the revolution you are hoping for will not happen.
>>
>>59967633
My favorite thing about Married with Children is that all the slutty girls dress like prudes by today's standards.
>>
>>59967973
Not just sex, but having children. This ultimately makes male/male relationships viable. Even two hetero males could potentially foster a child, however, meaning even the lowest of the low in terms of genetic worth can make children. (Problems: Population? Parental rights? Family roles?) The same applies to men whom may be viable but have gone their own way, too (MGTOW).

I would beg to say society wouldn't change too greatly, as we're still humans. It will just give us options.

But yes, women's opinions of it would be irrelevant.
>>
>>59968299
Agreed
>>
File: the future.png (920 KB, 686x837) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the future.png
920 KB, 686x837
>>59964092
>No one can stop the death of the white race.
Artificial wombs will save the whtie race.
>>
>>59967733
>You know, because their only bargaining chip will be gone.
Bargaining chip for what? When technology will become so good that real girls can't compete in the sex are same technology will make most mans jobs irrelevant. Why do you want to bargain for broken unemployed living on the welfare all life? You just better marry the state.
>>
File: 1384754454597.png (110 KB, 345x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384754454597.png
110 KB, 345x304
>thinks sex is all there is to life
>has only met harpies
a woman's greatest strength is that she makes men better, not in the sense that she fixes them but helps them become better
when the going gets tough your woman will be there to pick up the pieces and put you back together
if she can't do that then yes she's most likely a stupid bitch but to imply that when/if this tipping point arrives that those women will still cling to being stupid bitches is ridiculous
>>
What will it be like to fuck yourself through a Virtual Reality interface connected to a female sexbot? Strange shit.
>>
>>59966229
They're not that was some shitty satire article retard. I know which one you're talking about.
>>
>>59968299
>It's the intimacy and sentience.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH get a load of this faggot ahahahhahahahah jesus....

> She can't love being with you.

>he actually believes anyone can love him

AHAHHAHAHAH

we are all on our own here m8
we all die alone
stop swallowing that monogamy/true love/oneitis bullshit
>>
>>59968237
>Anon, you are a woman. Do you know how I know that? You are fucking retarded.

Oh the irony. You do know there are more intelligent women than you, yes? And that I am, in fact, a guy. Your gut is not a source for facts. Pointing out your bullshit does not suddenly make me grow tits and a vagina.

>You can not comprehend how much you profit from simply being born with a vagina. Do you not understand how many women are COMPLETELY dependent on men?

Yes, women were dependent and have been dependent upon men. If men uniformly decided women weren't free anymore, they would all be enslaved again. Technology has allowed women to live independently and that technology has been provided by men. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with this though.

>How does that work huh? Is it maybe because they exchange sex for favors like any other primate female?

Partially. Women are naturally weaker so they get what they want through manipulation of the strong. You know, how it always works. Believe it or not, men do the same thing. The weak manipulate the strong, regardless of sex. It's just that women are generally automatically physically inferior to men and so must resort to manipulation more often.

>Now what if the male can get sex without any interaction with women. More cheaply, efficiently? What then? Would males ever do anything for a female? Males protect you and provide to you, you have been living in this bubble your whole life so you can't even see it as a fish that ignores water around it.

I could point out the irony of this since you haven't really contributed a single fucking thing as a man to warrant you feeling proud of being born with a cock, but you're also ignoring something more important. Which is that women don't need us either just as much as we don't need them. They have all of the tools they need to live their lives comfortably. Yes, it is thanks to men, but that cord being cut is not going to make their understanding disappear.
>>
>>59968585
>When technology will become so good that real girls can't compete in the sex are same technology will make most mans jobs irrelevant.
This is already the case. Did you not read my post? Are you being willfully ignorant?

The reason why men are still relevant is because we continue to push the boundaries of technology, itself.

Women, however, have enjoyed social status because of their ovaries. With that gone what will they do? They won't push technology, that's a certainty.
>>
>>59959827
>Over men
>Over

No one holds any domain over anyone but themselves. If you feel controlled its simply you failing to take responsibility and own up to your own mental/emotional functions and stop giving your power away.
>>
>>59960805
Shillary? KEK
>>
>>59959827
not obsolete since most women will still be able to find a mate, you know this if you've ever shared intimacy and a part of your life with a worthy woman

what it will do is certainly lower their market value because there won't be any more eligible bachelors for all, hell it might even raise some sexless neckbeard's chances with having a shot with one of those girls
>>
>>59968627
Oh there is so much more to life!
Wonders!

Doctor Easybakes Augmented Human detatchables

A nice display? Gotcha-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm2gnnyyvEg

Need help lifting that car? Supersuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ysb-Oko3Bg

Need a light? Seriously...a fucking haduken!?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5_ogU4Jzt4

Wanna get somewhere fast but don't wanna walk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wSybaJw0as

Wanna power these gadgets for twice as long as currently possible or twice as strong for just as long as currently possible?
Lithium Germanium Batteries son.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl403979s
>>
>>59968713

Man you must lead a really sad and pathetic existence. Not only that but you're dumb as shit to boot. I never said anything about one true love or monogamy. I said the issue missing from porn and VNs and other masturbation material is the intimacy. People don't just have sex to have sex. If all you're after is visually appealing stimulation while orgasming, then just put up some pinups again the wall, jam a fleshlight between her legs, and go crazy.

But we both know that isn't working. It's a temp fix. But sad sacks like you will still go "TFW no gf :(" afterwards, because there's no intimacy and yet you'll go on these rants like all that matters is the fucking. If that were truly all that mattered, then women should already be obsolete with you since fleshlights exist.
>>
I want a 3D husbando...
>>
>>59968735
>The reason why men are still relevant is because we continue to push the boundaries of technology, itself.
90% of them doesn't do that.
>>
>>59960691
I've seen this a few times and I want to know what the hell this is from and what the context is.
>>
>>59968554

So white guys would rather fuck metals, rocks and plastics instead of a white woman?

Biggest betas next to Japs.
>>
Promotes paedophilia because invariably the character designs will be somewhere between 16-25 since they are the most attractive ages
Promotes the objectification and sexualisation of women and girls, leads to rape culture
General shaming that you're a loser

Waifutech will be banned before it can even walk.
>>
>>59959827
>How will women cope when technology makes them obsolete?
They won't be obsolete.

>Their sexual power over men is really all they have.
You're an idiot if you genuinely think that. There more ot women than sex. A robot, sure, it can give you sex whenever you want, and you can change its style whenever you want, but at the end of the day, it has no free will, it's not choosing to be with you, it's programmed to only care about you. A living person, on the other hand, can willingly choose to spend their time with you, or they can choose to leave you. The ability to choose what you want is a vital part of a relastionship, being in a relationship with a robot is nothing more than a slave/master relationship. Sure, that's fine for 40% of a relastionship, but over time you'll realize that a robot is not an adequate partner for long term relationships.
>>
File: 1451831878135.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451831878135.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Son, are ya winnng?
>>
File: gb.jpg (72 KB, 704x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gb.jpg
72 KB, 704x512
>>59969292
Some gender bender TV show in Sweden.
>>
>>59969292
It's from SWEDEN and its context is YES!
>>
>>59969358
>Waifutech will be banned before it can even walk.
: ^ )

>>59969321
basically yeah
and they'd also rather spend 100k a year on amiibos and mousepads with boobs on them in comparison to having kids
>>
>>59959827
why do you hate all women anon????
>>
>>59969396
What is that clip from?
>>
File: cs9Zaj1.jpg (67 KB, 525x968) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cs9Zaj1.jpg
67 KB, 525x968
>>59969148
>People don't just have sex to have sex

people who aren't gigantic pussy faggots do just want to have sex and a relationship and all that other bullshit is just a way to get a safe and trusted sex as opposed to unsafe sex of a prostitute. You would know this if you were a man. All men think like this. No man gives a shit about your intimacy. To be a man means to be alone.
>>
>>59969396
>bursting into someone's room without knocking
>staying to look
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 237x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images[1].jpg
7 KB, 237x212
Islam will end all this degeneracy.
>>
>>59968554
Remember that one rick and morty episode where morty fucks the robot and it ends up giving birth?
I could see the whole "replace women" thing taking that turn.
>>
>>59969563
On idea, I just saved it from /v/.
>>
I don't know if sex is entirely about power. There was this girl, a few years ago, who just liked me. I didn't have any money or clear prospects at the time, but she just enjoyed my personality and my presence. I remember it being pretty annoying, actually.
>>
>>59969389
>it has no free will,
>implying 'free will' can't be simulated with roll of dice
>implying we don't simulate intuition with rolls of the dice already https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Carlo_tree_search
>inb4 friendzoned by robogirl
>>
File: sexbot.jpg (102 KB, 650x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sexbot.jpg
102 KB, 650x369
>>59969321
A robotic replacement for women with most likely have realistic feeling skin which isn't that hard to make.
>>59969695
Ya I remember that
>>
>>59968722
>They have all of the tools they need to live their lives comfortably

No.
>>
>>59969566

You entirely missed the point you mongoloid fucking retard.

These "NON GIGANTIC PUSSY FAGGOTS" are going out and fucking actual women. As in they're going out and putting their own dick in them and personally having sex with them. Now why the fuck would these super winners go and do that if all that mattered was the physical stimulation of having your dick in a warm hole? If they don't give a flying fuck about women and just want to fuck, why in the hell would they go through all of the extra effort when they can just fuck a fleshlight?

Because of personal interaction, sentience, and intimacy. There is no pride in hunting down a dummy. Because that is what masturbation/VNs are. They get joy out of knowing that they're desirable enough that these women love getting fucked by them. That is intimacy and sentience.

You are dumb as fuck and equating the word "intimacy" with being in love or believing in fairytale shit. That's not it at all. Being able to personally interact with someone and them being able to personally recognize your traits is intimacy.

And no, you are the one who isn't a man. Just listen to your desperate attempts to spout ultra macho male bullshit. As if you actually do any of that shit instead of just sitting on /pol/ all day in your fucking stained shirt promoting how awesome men are so you can feel some sense of vicarious power. The real reason you're so bitter and incredulous is a women has never enjoyed being with you so you don't know what it's like to have a woman love your cock. I feel bad for you in a way, but you're such a surly sad faggot that I honestly can't even pity you.
>>
>>59969889
cнaфф пeлeвинa нe читaл? тaм мнoгo нa этy тeмy
>get cucked by robogirl due to AI perfectly simulating a bitch
>>
File: P1140328.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1140328.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>>59968299
Immersive simulation or an actual true to life gynoid is nothing like yanking on little Shmulik in front of a screen. Makeshift horse drawn cart vs luxury car.
Also this:
>>59968501
>>
>>59970073

It's not the 70's anymore, my brazillian grandpa. Women are involved in technological fields now. I know, we should panic. They have access to our technological blueprints now!
>>
File: image.gif (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
37 KB, 500x281
>>59969321
>unwarranted aggression
>>
>>59970122
he's either too young or a retard, dont bother
>>
>>59970122
Some people will value human intimacy above all. Others will not. Those others will have a choice. Choice is good.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>59970122
>they can just fuck a fleshlight?
Fleshlight only partially stimulates one sense. It is obviously inferior substitute even for 'just sex'.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (23 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KEK.jpg
23 KB, 1024x576
>>59970122
You misunderstand,
We are soulless monsters. We do not need that intimacy. We need power. On the plus side we are motivated as sin >:D
>>
>>59960691
wtf
>>
How long until artificial wombs are a thing?
>>
>>59965670
wtf
>>
File: penis.png (314 KB, 1195x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
penis.png
314 KB, 1195x496
>>59970122
>what it's like to have a woman love your cock

>pic related


it's not that they like it, it's more that they respect the pain it gives them. I haven't been with a woman that could take it all the way without screaming.
And if you think women "love" cock you don't know shit about female sexuality. Cock is something women tolerate. The only way for a female to orgasm is clitoral stimulation. The vaginal orgasm is nothing more than a stimulation of the parts of the clitoris that are inside the body. The vagina orgasm is in no way better than a clitoral orgasm. The vaginal orgasm can only be experienced by 1 in 4 women and even for that one it's very rare and as I said before not actually special at all.
So no, women don't love your cock at all. They tolerate it. No matter how big your cock is or how good you are with it, they just act to please you. Jesus Christ, are you fucking 12? How do you not understand this shit by now?
>>
>>59970494
We superman now.
>>
>>59970205
>b-but women have access to our blueprints!

top kek, for every 20 men with an engineering or computer science degree there are 1 woman
>>
>>59970689
haha what a dumbass
>>
>>59970494
Probably a while. Same goes for robot waifus and solid AI. It'll be a while until we can have our own custom built robots in the form of our waifu with her AI programmed to act exactly like her, and be able to live an idealistic happy family life that modern society couldn't provide.

What I wouldn't want more than to live with my waifu and have children with her.
>>
>>59970358
Are you a Jew?
>>
>>59970866
>I have never read an anatomy/sex book, nor have I ever touched a naked female

-you
>>
File: image.gif (971 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
971 KB, 500x281
>>59970264
>iOS animated gifs will never ever work
>>
>>59959827
>VR sex becomes common and advanced
>this doesn't nullify relationships and the like, but reduces the value of sex as a bargaining chip or means of income
>this puts pressure on women, like with men, to learn skills, trades, and get properly educated
>women begin the shed the tendency to cleave to men for support and more and more come to stand on their own feet
>in short, they git gud
>the very thing /r9k/ and the like believed would be the killing blow for women brings about the 2nd wave feminist dream
>>
>>59970910
No I am just what happens when a man runs out of tears and even depression anon...
>>
>>59971069
Good. Maybe then they can be more worthy of respect since they constantly whine about how they're equal to men when they simply aren't.
>>
>>59971001
your the one making all kinds of retarded claims with no shred of proof. I'm sure that women do hate your penis, that really doesn't mean they hate them all.
tolerate dick haha stupidest shit ive read all day thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: Fiddle woman 5.png (468 KB, 504x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fiddle woman 5.png
468 KB, 504x386
>>59959827
>>
>>59964938
>a non European can become a European maymay
>>
>>59964938
The minority is desperate to genocide themselves by perpetuating the myth of a dying white race. Mathematically this mixed race is a time bomb. What will happen when the mixed minority quickly disappears in to a slightly mixed white majority.

Didn't this already happen to native americans?
>>
>>59970847

It only takes that 1 woman to know it, and they can teach other women. Oh the horrors. Quick, take away their education!
>>
The thing is,we'll finally have the choice of having catgirls and all sort of monstergirls that it's impossible to have in real life.Who cares about women when i'll have my own catboy.
>>
>>59960888
>It sounds exactly the same as the other one!
I think this man might be retarded
>>
File: 1449961497118.jpg (50 KB, 694x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449961497118.jpg
50 KB, 694x535
>>59971214
> no shred of proof

literally pick up any book about sex written by women, by feminist, and there it says, "vaginal orgasm is in no way better than clitoral and can be experienced by 1 in 4 women" meaning the other 3 are pretending, and even for that 1 that isn't pretending vaginal orgasm is very rare.
The only way for most women to have an orgasm is through clitoral stimulation, you would know this if you weren't a fucking 12 yo who never touched a woman...
>>
File: image.gif (999 KB, 445x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
999 KB, 445x331
>>59971053
>and yet it moves

I can finally troll libertarian threads on my lunch break
>>
>>59971434
youre right and wrong at the same time. having a dick inside you feels great, even if it doesnt make you cum. theres more to sex than just orgasms, you know.
>>
>>59971298
You seem to be under the assumption that the reason women aren't evenly distributed across the work force is because of a grand patriarchal plot.
>>
>>59971576
why are you talking with yourself you Japanese degenerate?
>>
>>59971434
every woman i've screwed came without clitoral stimulation none of them "tolerated" anything haha. they fucking beg for it you fool.
im sure fucking you takes a lot of tolerance but this isn't normal my friend.

any if every book supports you then providing even one source should be easy for you, if your not talking out of your ass, which you are.
>>
File: 4w4hhhj.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4w4hhhj.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>59967011
Disconnected enough to realize that over half of my country's women are obese or overweight, and that my chances of finding a woman with a reasonable waist size is dwindling by the hour.


It's either: cash in your chips for a fat girl and hope she buys a treadmill, or start fapping in virtual reality.
>>
>>59971613
well, we're talking about orgasms here specifically so...

and your "feels great" isn't exactly sexual feeling, gays "feel great" when they shove a dick in their ass but yet they don't feel any sexual pleasure from it because prostate isn't there to receive sexual pleasure, so all "feeling great" they are having is psychological due to their fantasies and all that being dominated/used. in that way women "feel great" by being penetrated.
>>
File: 1448665711287.jpg (115 KB, 676x843) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448665711287.jpg
115 KB, 676x843
>>59971752
>every woman i've screwed came without clitoral stimulation none of them
>EVERY WOMAN CAME
>WITHOUT CLITORAL STIMULATION
>ABSOLUTE MAD MAN ACTUALLY BELIEVED THEM

> they fucking beg for it you fool.

>what is acting?

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

oh boy, you really are 12 yo aren't you? ahhahahahhahahhh
>>
>>59971662
Because our admin seems to have deleted /test/ at some point
>>
>>59968299
>implying porn hasn't already made a huge difference

>implying the sexodus isn't real, with some men already going outright MGTOW and giving up on women

>implying other mediums such as videogames and TV have not become endemic in society as their quality and availability increases.

>implying robots won't be able to provide superior sex than actual women in the future

Sure, the idea of women becoming obsolete still lies well into the future, but you cannot ignore the gradual shift away from women that is already concurring within our societies.

Online porn was just the start, the sheer amount of money available to the pioneers of sexbots will be staggering. VR and AR have also been boosted by the prospect of sexual experiences, and I think by the end of this year, these devices will be exceptionally popular among single men for that reason.

The prospect of sexbots a few decades ago would've seemed laughable, but I think today it actually looks inevitable as investment and technology increase.

Men want unconditional sex, women don't, artificial sex is the obvious conclusion, its as simple as that.
>>
>>59971752
>>
>>59964709
Not likely. It's men who organize to build civilization, women just organize to put themselves at the top.
If they don't have any men they'll be more or less fucked.
>>
>>59971819
>and your "feels great" isn't exactly sexual feeling

I dunno, isnt the brain a pretty powerful sexual organ? you might be right tho, outside of sex, I dont feel anything sexual inside at all, even with toys and stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 284x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 284x407
I can't wait to smash my virtual waifu's maidenhood.
>>
>>59971935
they had no motivation to lie and if it was fake why would they want to do it again and again and again? why would they pretend to come multiple times?
I've been with women who were way too fucked up to fake anything also.
just because your partners have to fake it to keep you from crying next to them all night doesn't mean they all do you sad sorry man.

man i get a kick out of people who think women fake orgasms how fucking pathetic can you get?
>>
File: rolfspray.png (219 KB, 930x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rolfspray.png
219 KB, 930x626
>>59959827

Translation: You are obese, poor, and uncharismatic. Women reject you for these reasons and rather than take it as a signal to improve yourself until you're more appealing, you've projected the blame onto women.
>>
>>59972178

LMFAO AT THIS THREAD THERE IS MUCH WORK TO DO!!!!!!!!!-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkxkgD0Das

JUST START ALREADY
>>
File: 1448016525296.jpg (125 KB, 971x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448016525296.jpg
125 KB, 971x598
>>59971325

>catboy
>>
>>59966397
legit
>men could eliminate us from the planet
why would men ever do that? We're biologically programmed to adore women and keep them safe.
>>
>>59971967
>women don't
Nigga plz. Women cuck their old fat husbands with young boys all the time. Its just sex market is heavily tiped in the favor of woman so they get more from sex with obligations (it is actualy in the lawbooks kek).
>>
>>59971935
also you can feel women orgasm when you fuck them, i find it hard to believe they can make their vagina spaz out so violently just by "acting" you cant make your muscles spazm on your own.
>>
File: engineer.jpg (32 KB, 570x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
engineer.jpg
32 KB, 570x380
>>59967733
>We continue to force ourselves to be relevant by continuing to produce technology.

Did you know that women also create technology?
>>
>>59972369
Hnnnng,excellent taste Bulgarbro.
>>
File: 1435823658269.jpg (32 KB, 390x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435823658269.jpg
32 KB, 390x382
>>59972178
>they had no motivation to lie and if it was fake why would they want to do it again and again and again? why would they pretend to come multiple times?


To make you feel good you retarded fuck you!
You really don't understand how this works? It's social conditioning. You are conditioned to have sex and seek approval of the female, while the female is conditioned to give you sex in exchange for favors. She is conditioned to pretend, to act just to please you, because if you are pleased you will buy her presents, you will give her food/place to sleep, you will protect her from other men. Some of these things the female can do on her own, others not so much, but all in all exchanging sex for favors is the easiest way to get all of these things done. And all she needs to do is spread her legs and play a small part that she has been taught by society/by other women. If you go into female forums and websites discussing virginity and pain of penetration you will start to see a common theme arising. "You will get USED TO pain, you just need to swallow it, accept it..." and so on. No the pain doesn't go away. They just get used to having pain in order to satisfy you so you can give them all other stuff I talked about. So much so that there are feminist groups literally equating penetration with rape because 1) they get no pleasure from it 2) it is just pain.
This is the talk every mother has with her daughter: "Shut up and take it, the pain will pass eventually".

Again, it's like you never had a contact with a female before m8. Read a fucking book sometime.

>man i get a kick out of people who think women fake orgasms how fucking pathetic can you get?

I get a kick out of people who have literally NO understanding of female sexuality and anatomy yet they claim that women orgasm for REALLZ XD 9gag told me so!!1!
>>
File: waifu age.jpg (81 KB, 728x1027) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waifu age.jpg
81 KB, 728x1027
Never understood the logic behind thi opposition to this technology
>You are a virgin loser I bet you've never been laid!
Well yeah, exactly that's the point, women don't give me the time of the day so I will create one for me.
>V-virgin! L-loser
Do you think you're telling me something I don't know?
I simply stopped giving a fuck about it long ago.
>>
>>59972735
I am sorry but even in my absolute insanity I cannot stress the fact they do feel pleasure...

You as a scientific man should appreciate elevated levels of serotonin and dopamine released by female subject according to certain studies...
>>
>>59972735
>sex for favors

SHEX FER FAVORSH
>>
File: 1447730985217.jpg (141 KB, 987x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447730985217.jpg
141 KB, 987x1024
>>59972497
"spazzing out" is just vaginal muscles contracting due to irritation/pain. It's really common. Something similar happens to gays too.

That's just vagina trying to push out the penis and to close off. Before sex the female needs to relax so the muscles, the vaginal walls will open up a bit to make the penetration easier, but they don't just open all the way. There is still pain, and after some time they will try and go back. This is when the spazzing out happens.

I've literally read like 5 books when I was 17 about this shit, didn't help me much with the actually practice of sex but theory is true.
>>
>>59969321
>So white guys would rather fuck metals, rocks and plastics instead of a white woman?
You say this as if you haven't seen women lately.
>>
>>59972735
>contact with a female
>Read a fucking book

where are you getting your experience from? a book? because you don't have any sources to cite ergo your full of shit.

women who are too fucked up to say their name let alone fake an orgasm have came multiple times, their vaginas spazming impossibly fast (cannot act that) on my dick not touching their clit. you are objectively wrong my friend.
I had no relationship with these women, i did not buy them anything or even spend time with them outside of a one night stand, they had no motivation to please me, they were using me and I was using them.
even if they wanted to lie to me they can't make their cooch spaz on demand, they cant squirt tonnes of come out on demand.
refute one of my points or cite a source don't just call me 12, you only make yourself look stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 706x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 706x455
>>59972999
Trips of Truth.
>>
>>59969321
>white guys
>Biggest betas

Ok, Preston.
>>
>>59972976
I hate to break it to you...
but there is scientific proof...
There exists female orgasm...
similar brain activity to our own...The release of the harmones almost exactly the same as our own... >.>
That was a Very VERY conservative few books you were reading....

How do people like you exist after years of internet D:
>>
>>59964342
Ah childhood
Thanks anon
>>
>>59972976
yeah what about when they squirt? is that caused by pain?
does pain make them cry out and beg for more?
i have never seen anyone experience as much pleasure as a women getting screwed well (by me) and I have seem some people almost OD on 2cb.
>>
>>59971752
They lied to you. Clitoral stimulation is the same as stimulating the head of your penis. What you're saying is rubbing their balls made them orgasm.
>>
>>59973217
Regardless of physical pleasure...
the release of dopamine and serotonin that causes said pleasurable feelings and contractions in men at least in theory should cause the same in women....

Also mindbreak is real... Don't ask
;b
>>
File: gtwtthr.jpg (66 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gtwtthr.jpg
66 KB, 500x281
>>59972976
You're wrong.

It's cool man, I read like five books when I was seventeen.
>>
File: emma_what_son.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emma_what_son.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>59972871
we're talking about orgasm here specifically, pleasure is felt even from penetration but that's more so that the penetration is sustained, so the vagina stays open and the female stays calm and happy during intercourse. The orgasm is a whole different story however...

>>59973046

>their vaginas spazming impossibly fast (cannot act that) on my dick not touching their clit

Already explained this here : >>59972976

> they cant squirt tonnes of come out on demand.

Oh god you're even stupider than I thought you were... Fucking amazing.
Women don't squirt due to pleasure you dimwit. They squirt because of the pressure of the penis in their vagina. Squirting isn't a female equivalent of cumming you brain dead fuck! Squirting is LITERALLY 99% piss. God dammit how can someone be this fucking retarded??!?
>>
>>59972735
>>59972976
i'm with you, serbian bro
Dont expect these wannabee Chads to understand
>>
>>59973390
>>59973184

no one said that the female can not experience orgasm, I said, as you will read in all the books on the subject, that only 1 in 4 women CAN experience vaginal orgasm and even for them it's a rare thing. By personal account and brain scans and all that shit, vaginal orgasm is in no way better than clitoral orgasm, therefore clitoral orgasm is the MAIN way females were "intended" to orgasm. There are theories about how it developed and how it didn't develop in any connection to males because males of the past and even today don't spend too much time on the clitoris. There is a theory that it was developed as a way of social bonding between females in the tribe and this is supported by the recent research stating that heterosexuality in female sex is practically a myth, more of a social construct because all females regardless of their personal identification whether that was lesbian/bisexual or heterosexual, all of them showed the same levels of arousal when shown imagery of just female sexuality without any males.
>>
>>59973378
like i said in some cases the girl was too intoxicated to fake anything, and they squirt come which you can't explain, and they do it multiple times, which doesn't make sense under your premise.
i fucked my X who hated my guts and wanted nothing more than to make me feel like shit, telling me the most fucked up shit to fuck with me, she would have LOVED to tell me she faked it but she cant cause i rule her fucking world in the sack so much she still comes back even though she hates me with a impressive intensity.
if your saying girls cant feel a dick in them your a fucking idiot and either have a 2" penis or have never had sex before. books don't do it justice my friend.
your assertions just dont make sense.
>>59973390
what are you even saying?
>>59973425
are you saying you can only orgasm by feeling pleasure from the clit? because that is completely untrue.
>>
>>59959827
are you serious
>>
>>59973737
Absolutely reasonable...

Agreed-


Now back to building badass future shit-
>>
>>59973748
>if your saying girls cant feel a dick in them your a fucking idiot and either have a 2" penis or have never had sex before.

Cool argument.
>>
>>59964938
the average human will look pretty..damn it all to hell!!!!!!
>>
>>59973974
>tfw 2 penis not 1
>Serb confirmed for Ayy Lmao
>>
>>59973737
>only 1 in 4 women CAN experience vaginal orgasm and even for them it's a rare thing.
what study is this? how many women in what part of the world are the women from and how did they stimulate orgasm?
sounds dubious as FUCK to me considering the innumerable variables in sex and the unsettling conditions of a doctors office where this study was undoubtedly done.
>>
>>59973974
that is not an argument it is an assertion.
>>
>>59974122
Exactly its one study out of many...
but so long as he agrees that both ways exist and do work...regardless of frequency
is A-ok by me...

Who knows the scientists coulda just gotten a bunch of prudes...not to mention a lab experiment is not the sexiest thing to be a part of lol
>>
File: 1447248408709.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447248408709.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>59959827
I can see it already
>wow, that's super sexist, you are using a fake woman to portrait your sexual frustrations, that's literally virtual rape, virtual women have feelings too, shitlord
>game get's banned just like Death or Alive
it's over OP, it's too late now
>>
>>59965695
>not thinking pastrami is the most sensual of all the meats
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1200x900
>>59959827

We'll jerk ourselves off to destruction, just like in Japan.
>>
>>59974530
No!
We do it smarter...
Bio wombs
Sperm banks

GO GO GO
see this post for the plan

>>59966367
>>
They already are as far as I'm concerned. I have a good job, plenty of money and I just fuck whores. Women aren't getting their hooks into me.
>>
>>59962403
>>59969292
It's a show called "vem vet mäst" or "who knows the most" in english. It's a basic quiz show. This clip with the kids is propably from a special episode.
>>
File: immigrant filth.jpg (193 KB, 859x868) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
immigrant filth.jpg
193 KB, 859x868
>>59959887
>Sweden
>>
>>59959887
OP's point has now been strengthened.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 592x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 592x249
>>59966051
>COBOL
>>
>>59968237
>muh privilege
Nigger you just went full tumblr.
>>
>>59974122

Reading your discussion with the serbian guy has been very entertaining. The reality is that you are both correct to some extent although i'm afraid he is more correct than you. On top of that reading the comments it became clear that he is considerably more experienced with women than you. I did have a chuckle about your comment regarding all the women orgasming without clitoral stimulation. However the fact that you sortof embarrassed and revealed yourself with that one doesnt mean everything you said wasnt correct, because you were sort of right on a few things.

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the entertainment. Good show chaps.
>>
>thread about women becoming obsolete
>nervous and insecure faggots start defending their sexual prowess

bunch of beta shitheads in this thread
>>
>>59959827
Someone start banning these faggots that keep spamming these threads.
>>
>>59976300
So we can go back to the ~30 jew threads?
>>
Wow, are people actually going on about female orgasms here? Who the fuck cares, she can get a vibrator for that if she wants.

Bitch is with you for feelings, not for orgasms. The feeling of having an emotional sponge, the feeling of having a walking credit card, the feeling of having a fall-back if the bad boy doesn't pan out, the feeling of having a dope to father the kid. Bitches are junkies for feels.
>>
>>59970438
>>59970610
hows it feel to be a mudslime you cucknadian bagged milk FILTH.
>>
>>59959827
Dude, they have a line up of 'refugee's to feed them BBC, you think they care if we fap to e-lolis?
>>
File: pet sematary.jpg (45 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pet sematary.jpg
45 KB, 1000x668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6m0Rc1KW0I
>>
>>59959827
Don't you think there would always be a demand for real flesh, especially for those with more exotic (fetish) tastes?
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 900x948) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 900x948
>>59976266
>>
>>59974978

By giving up women you're giving one to Jamal.
>>
>>59960888
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg
SWEDEN SHWOOP
>>
>>59965330
> Don't know anything about evolution.

Go read a book, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: Call_knife.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Call_knife.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
So feminists plan on stopping men from getting robots by giving them civil rights.

We just have to make sure AI is never fully developed by passing laws that ban AI development.
>>
File: 1451585412050.png (127 KB, 339x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451585412050.png
127 KB, 339x273
>>59960691
>that girl who looks like Yeb
>>
>>59959827
The only women who will be obsolete are ugly sjw types and social leaches who feed off of beta hosts. Hotties and based chicks will be fine.
>>
>>59959827

Power dynamics between people is hard to replicate. A lot of men and women crave domination and submission and I don't just mean sexually, although that's obviously part of it.

The intimacy of sex with another real person will triumph and we'll naturally select to be rid of sociopaths who are happy with their android sluts.
>>
>>59973444

Which is ironic because I think the only wannabe chads in this thread are you and Serbian faggot over there trying to convince everyone that his dick is porn star sized

>>59970689

>muh dick is 9 inches long and 6 around

Literally claiming he is bigger than almost all male pornstars, even the biggest in the industry.

Also that he's some ultra macho ubermensch man who just happens to spend 6 hours of his fucking sunday debating how manly he is on /pol/. That no women can handle his huge dick and he's apparently a sex expert that doesn't understand a single thing about female anatomy.

Get a fucking clue. Nobody is buying your insecure teenage horse shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 950x695) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 950x695
>>59980740
>sociopaths who are happy with their android sluts.

Assdamaged woman detected.
>>
>>59981336

>implying they're wrong

Nobody cares if beta fags want to jerk off. This whole "T-those women will be sorry!" is just a beta r9k fantasy.

Sorry, anime-bro. You'll be long dead before your waifu is an actual bot.
>>
>>59981336

Buttmad sociopath detected.
>>
File: 3463638.png (380 KB, 622x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3463638.png
380 KB, 622x800
Feminism is a Beast's scream before death; Soon Females will become obsolete and they will be removed from the face of this planet, we'll have worldwide peace and all the nations will thrive without the humongous dead weight women are.
>>
>>59981539
>Soon Females will become obsolete

Just curious, about how soon are you expecting this to happen realistically speaking?
>>
>>59959827
With male sexbots
>>
>>59981493
Good one, skank. I hope you're not ugly because you're going to need your looks.
>>
>>59981780

Be honest: how many pounds overweight are you? I'm putting my money on...I'll be generous and say 30 pounds overweight. Some titties forming there.
>>
>>59959887

Cleaning up Muhammad and Tyrone after they have sex with your women doesn't make you a non-virgin mate.
>>
>>59981654
with the advent of 3d printers anywhere from now to a year.
>>
File: 536737473.jpg (82 KB, 435x573) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
536737473.jpg
82 KB, 435x573
>>59981539
>realistically speaking?

There is a soon possibility that Science will give the gateway for future female annihilation, that is simply lad bred babies, with that, women will lose their sole purpose on earth, and will be eradicated.
>>
File: 1406205430043.png (31 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406205430043.png
31 KB, 200x200
>>59960888
this can't be legit
>>
>>59982077
meant to quote
>>59981654
>>
>>59981702
You can't leech off of robots though.
>>
>>59969321

>muh beta
>muh real man
>muh real woman

Someone feels threatened
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1200
>>59981870
210, Mr. White Knight.
>>
>>59964092
wait a fuking minute, that bitch just sayd its possible to rape a robot?
>>
>>59960888
Only farmers use it. Get over it
>>
>>59965950
That's not meat you tard its bread
>>
>>59981462
I don't think these people give a fuck about women.

I personally found myself in an odd position where after going to a university for a few years and meeting many women, realized that, for the greater part, they could not fulfill everything I desired in a partner.

I related more greatly on an intellectual level with men, and feel unsatisfied with settling for a woman that is below that standard (simply the standard I hold myself to).

However, I am also not a homosexual. I do not seek to have a male partner. But this puts me in a spot where most men do not find themselves, as they tend to settle at one point or another, gay or straight...

What say you then, for me? I seek to have progeny, but don't find any satisfaction in women- and refuse to settle.

I assume the given response is "You think too highly of yourself!" or "Lower your standards!", but why should I? Because you say so? Because you don't realize your worth and settle for the same low standards that let women lower theirs to?

The prospect of having children with any other living human being reaches me as a godsend, as I can find an outlet to have a child without having to settle or fight for a choice woman. I merely need his/her genes.

I do not consider myself a sociopath, and have lived humbly on my own by my own subsistence for some time now.

Am I not entitled to the same happiness with the use of technology? Women have the ability to restrict their pregnancies, so should it not be a man's ability to give life as well?

tl;dr-- I don't give a fuck about a waifu, I just want a genes worth my time and a child without the woman. Artificial womb would serve the needs of a great many who find themselves where I am.

inb4 virgin
inb4 autism
>>
>59982955

Intelligent women exist.
>>
>>59982274

>210 pounds overweight

Sounds about right.
>>
>>59969321
>rather fuck metals, rocks and plastics
That isn't how artificial wombs work, you stupid shit.
They're used for actually making children, not sex.
>>
File: swede.jpg (70 KB, 905x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
swede.jpg
70 KB, 905x601
>>59964938
light skin=/=white Caucasian

You can't racemix back to this
>>
>>59982955
>"You think too highly of yourself!"

This is correct. You think entirely too much of yourself. The problem is your implication that you're intellectually superior to all women and you most certainly are not.

I'm not going to call you a virgin, but you do type like a narcissist with a warped self perception and inflated sense of self worth.

I'm not saying you can't want your artificial womb shit. I don't give a shit what you do. I'm just saying women don't give a shit what you do either because you're more likely than not a low quality pick for them anyways. The entire problem is fags going "WOMEN WILL BE OBSOLETE SOON HAHA" is that they're just resentful of women and want them to be jealous or mad about some fag they barely remember choosing a fleshlight over them when they don't even care. You claim they don't give a fuck about women when they clearly do since this entire sentiment is spiteful and angry. If they didn't care they wouldn't make those kinds of comments.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 707x1000
>>59983129
It's actually 280 overweight now. I haven't weighed myself in a few months. My bad, famalam. Also, I just broke my scale.
>>
>>59959887
I guess sucking nigger cock counts as losing your virginity in Sweden.
>>
>>59982436
Semen farmers?
>>
>>59960561
>bull prepper
lmao, thank you USA
>>
How about sex-bots designed to walk around in public wearing provocative clothes solely to attract mudslime rapists? Once their cock is in, they're electrocuted to death.

The rape-bots would have to be realistic victims, being able to take few beatings or a bullet believably before taking the cock.
>>
>>59983099
If this post was a joke, then it was a pretty good one.
>>
>>59984833
Are you still imagining that I'm a woman so you can fantasise about hatefucking me as a way to cope with your weight and sociopathy issues? Good effort lasting this long if nothing else.
>>
Da faggots are out tonight.
>>
>>59959827
They will simply learn to grow up as we did, facing the basic truth that a person is only as valuable as their use to the world.
>>
>>59965950
>Combining food (especially meat) with something sexual is ubelievably repulsive.

>Not letting your woman lick whip cream off your cock
>Not doing shots out of her clevage
>Not licking chocolate off of eachother.

You must have a boring sex life.
>>
>>59984747
I love this idea. Fund it!
>>
File: 1450921040099.jpg (14 KB, 184x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450921040099.jpg
14 KB, 184x186
>>59969321
If that's all it takes to make a better version of the insulting and aging-like-milk 'real' version then I don't care.
It's plainly simple that women are obsolete and the ugly old sow will realise she has competition... 'real' women will die in droves.

>mfw making my 2d waifu 3d in my lifetime
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>59984988
Bitch, please. There's no way a man talks like you do. Also, honey, you don't have to type out the number of the post you're replying to. You can click on the post number and it will automatically bring it up in the the reply box.
>>
>>59983970
I wish to be the bike seat.
>>
>>59972175
Iktf brother it's going to be glorious

Gonna do it tender and loving for our first time though
>>
>>59972774
Sauce? What manga?
>>
>>59986670
Ressentiment
>>
>>59983697
I really disagree with you. I have many highly intelligent female colleagues that I consider to be as smart if not smarter than myself. I am incredibly humble and have been told I'm very down to Earth.

Everything in this reply is seeping with the vindictive projections of either a small man with nonexistent confidence, or a woman who's faced much neglect. It doesn't take a genius to see that. Of course no one gives a shit about that, what makes you think any collective group cares what a few socially disjunct individuals do? Sounds like you're just arguing to deny someone happiness.

It's not like you could take the argument that women are becoming obsolete seriously anyways, and if you did it would be pointless. How else did we get this far?
>>
>>59969321
>Fucking the earth itself in the form of steel and stone

That's pretty brutal.
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 83
Thread DB ID: 388518



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.