[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So, this is turning heads today.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 34
So, this is turning heads today.

>http://fox13now.com/2015/12/31/white-people-meet-dating-site-billboard-turning-heads-in-utah/

>A billboard for a dating website along SR 201 in West Valley City is getting a bit of attention, with many Utahns saying the website it advertises represents outdated thinking.

Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
>>59958320
>Thoughts, /pol/?
Everyone else has their own dating site, but of course white people are the only group that can't.
>>
>>59958678
They got it. It's called E-harmony.
>>
>>59958777
Niggers can't go on eharmony?
>>
>black people only site is fine
>Muslim only site is fine
>Hispanic only is fine
>Asian only is fine
>white people only suddenly is racist
I want off this ride.
>>
>>59958840
They can.
>>
>>59958320

implying white people don't already almost exclusively seek out other white people on dating services
>>
>>59958840
Don't need to make a special "white only" site when most of society is oriented towards benefiting whities.
>>
>>59958320
Having a website that encourages infidelity is A-OK according to the media.
Having a website that encourages interracial mixing is A-OK according to the media.
Having a website that encourages LGBT dating is A-OK according to the media.
Having a website that encourages white people dating white people is... oh WHOA that is SOOOOoooooooOOOOO not PC!!!!
>>
>>59959108

Most of society is
Specific parts aren't
These specific parts fill specific roles that aren't filled by "most of society" as efficiently
It's wrong to want those functions filled because "most of society"

Are you retarded?
>>
>>59959015
B-but it's 2016 already!
>>
>Many people say this is racist and discourages interracial relationships
http://www.wdrb.com/story/30872931/controversy-spawned-over-dating-website-called-where-white-people-meet
>>
>>59958320
>go to website
>nigresses are using it to find white men
What the fuck?
>>
>>59959277
Allow me to put it a different way. People like whites, hence why we have cancerous shits like Trump that are leading in polls, and are oriented towards otherizing blacks, structurally and personally. This means that most of the "normal" stuff, like eharmony, is not welcoming to blacks and is more welcoming to whites because whites are the preferred race in American society. Making a white people only website refuses to recognize this fact... It seems like you do too, which makes me beg the question of your intellectual capability.
>>
This is why they made "farmersonly.com". It was always an unspoken thing but it is not farmers on farmersonly. Its just for white people but the creators were too scared to call it white people only.
>>
>>59958840
They don't accept EBT, so no.
>>
>>59958320
>>A billboard for a dating website along SR 201 in West Valley City is getting a bit of attention, with many Utahns saying the website it advertises represents outdated thinking.

isn't that basically the mormon church?
>>
>>59959512
This is a nonissue and you know it.
>>
>>59959512
>Making a white people only website refuses to recognize this fact

Why should they have to? The site is going to be a big success.
>>
>>59959707
Nah, it's really not. Good response though.
>>
>>59959589
>isn't that basically the mormon church?
You're funny. I live in the area and these mormons hate minorities more than any people I've ever met.
>>
>>59959723
I'm not telling you what they have to do, I'm just explaining why people are angry about it.
>>
File: 1451802273264.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451802273264.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>59959108
Where are these benefits I'm supposed to have?
>>
>>59959015
yheres already Christian Mingle. Who the fuck do you think that is for?
>>
>>59959845
You're living in it fuck head
>>
>>59959845
Well, if you're white, you at least don't get shot for having a water gun on your person. Plus you get the added comfort of not having a media circus when a group of rednecks storm a federally owned building.
>>
>>59959845
This. Where are my white scholarships, TV channels, colleges, history months, political groups, chambers of commerce, and so on?

Oh right, whenever we want to do anything for ourselves it's racist. We have to spend our lives sucking black dick or we're terrible people.
>>
>>59959984

I'm living on a piece of land I bought, in a house I built, with money I earned.
>>
>>59958320
>there is literally, LITERALLY, a website called blackpeoplemeet.com that is advertised on tv
>Can't have a whitepeoplemeet.com though, nope. That's rayciss
>>
>>59959984
Wow, good example there bud.
>>
>>59959108
Proof?
>>
>>59958320
Isn't there a blackpeoplemeet.com?

Why does anyone care? I can might a website called bigsmellyturdsandyoumeet.com where you can meet up with strangers with poop fetishes, but that wouldn't make ANYONE mad. This though makes people mad?
>>
>>59960100
yes, and Obama not taking it away to give it to blacks is a privilege. One that Hillary and Bernie will not let you have for very long if they can help it.
>>
>>59958320
>West Valley City
Utah?
>>
>>59959512
>whites are the preferred race in American society.
why do niggers think this? I can't even get in to fucking college because of affirmative action and dumb shit skins think I still have some sort of secret white advantage in the 21st century

how are people this autistic?
>>
>>59960080
>Statistically more likely not to grow up in ghettos
> Statistically more likely not to go to a poorly funded school, which is entry into college
>Statistically more likely to get into good college with good grades, which get you scholarships
>Statistically more likely not to be turned down for loans because of skin color
>Statistically more likely not to be racially profiled or shot for being "thuggish"
>Statistically more likely to see your skin color represented in media representations

"BUT... WHERE R MUH PRIVELEGES?"
>>
>>59960356
please refer to
>>59960396
>>
>>59959512
>otherizing

fuck off back to dumblr
>>
>>59958320
If equality is to be accepted
This is acceptable
If not
It is indeed
> racist to condemn this site
>>
>>59960047
When the narrative get twisted to a water gun? That kid had a realistic looking pellet gun and was pointing it at random people.

Should he have gotten shot? No

Did he deserve to get shot? Fuck yes.

The other reason I wouldn't get shot for having a water gun is because I'm not retarded. My kids are younger than him and guess what, they wouldn't act like retards with a pellet gun either.

They are not having a media circus because they don't want more armed people heading that way. Has nothing to do with race. Goddamned you're nearsighted
>>
>>59960483
>Not being acquainted with actual academic scholarship beyond a shitty website

Not shocking
>>
>>59960304
Never mind. I read the article, and was reminded how much I love living in based Utah.
>>
>>59960396
sounds like cultural and intelligence privilege to me

DAMN BIOLOGY WHY U BE RACIST MANE BIX NOOD
>>
>>59960047
If you're white with a water gun you most likely aren't pointing it at everyone, scaring them telling them you're gonna blast a cap etc.
>>
>>59958320
What does "represents outdated thinking" even mean?
>>
>>59960495
You're speaking to a shill, its obvious. Thats why he's shitposting that hard
>>
>>59959518
giggled
>>
>>59959845
Dunno is there some white monthly benifit I don't know about?
>>
>>59959108
>most of society is oriented towards benefiting whites

That's a gross oversimplification that implies a design to exclude minorities where none exists.

Most of society is oriented towards benefiting people who contribute to a productive and harmonious society. Our society was built by whites so it's only natural that a lot of the expectations and customs come from white culture.

All minorities have to do is assimilate and adapt like most immigrants did in the early days.
>>
>>59960712
"Doesn't tow the leftist line".
>>
>>59960396
That's all because black culture the past 20 years has been nothing but thug shit. Their culture breeds violent teens just like white culture in the 80s and 90s bred retard metal heads who get in drunk driving accidents. Whites have gotten over that stage though and now it's up to blacks to get over their thug culture stage.
>>
>>59959883

You do realize that niggers are most likely to be Christian, right?
>>
>>59960047
>for having a water gun on your person
Are you talking about that 5'8" 190 lb kid walking around the park pointing an airsoft gun with the orange tip removed so it looked like pic related at people? Then who had multiple people call the police and report it, and then when the cop showed up he whipped pic related out of his pants? That one, or is this a different incident?
>>
>>59960719

Thank you. Sometimes I get so agitated that I forget.

When I come to my tablet buttons are funny colors and my thumbs hurt.
>>
>>59960047
I'm whte and when I took the orange pant off my toy gun my father threw it out and beat me.
>>
>>59959202
>good things are okay
>bad things are not
color me not surprised
>>
>>59959845
Didn't you get the BLM memo, there are no disadvantaged whites
>>
>>59960396
Asians are less likely than whites to experience all those things. Seems like it's more closely linked to IQ and cultural tendencies (hard work vs laziness, parental responsibilities etc) than some vague esoteric "racism".

All whites like us really want is to be left alone and stop having others leech on the societies our ancestors built. We don't need you. Please, just go.
>>
>>59960047
>If the media doesn't report it, it doesn't exist

You are fucking brainwashed.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-shoot-kill-man-watering-lawn-family-awarded-6-5-million/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-teen-holding-wii-remote-shot-cops-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

You have been fed a bullshit narrative and swallowed it like the brain dead retard you are because it is what you want to believe.

A white kid was shot IN HIS OWN HOME FOR HOLDING A WIIMOTE.

You have no story that even compares to that.
>>
File: 1450231410089.gif (422 KB, 268x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450231410089.gif
422 KB, 268x288
>>59959518
>>
>>59960876
Where you get them stats from? Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>59960396
But wait, Asians are more successful than whites in America, so I guess we need to change it to "White AND Asian Privilege", but then again, Jews are also more successful than whites in America, so I guess we need to change it to "White AND Asian AND Jewish Privilege". But the more races you add, you start to realize it's not a privilege, being black is just a natural detriment, no matter where the nig happens to be located.
>>
File: 948988498.png (82 KB, 491x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
948988498.png
82 KB, 491x264
>>
>>59960396
>staticallys more like to not be shot
not true, cops shoot white people more. they're afraid of the backlash of shooting a nigger
>statistically more likely to get into good college with good grades
despite affirmative making it 3 times harder for us to get in than a nigger
There is no "privilege", we are genetically and culturally superior so on an even playing field shitskins can't keep up
>>
>>59960495
You're telling me a kid deserves to get shot for having a toy gun around? Also, if the kid was white, he wouldn't have gotten shot. Race played a factor into it.

And the media circus is not happening because they are not Black Lives Matter protesters or ISIS potentials. By your logic, the San Bernardino shootings wouldn't have gotten a lot of covering because they don't want more people going into the line of fire.
>>
great idea honestly.

Though i'm guessing a lot of sjw feminist cunts will catfish white guys who will end up getting spitroasted by their BLM bull boyfriends
>>
>>59960396
>Statistically more likely not to grow up in ghettos
They can thank their local Democratic representatives for destroying their families with the welfare state, failing to attract businesses, shoving them public housing away from the rich Democrat donors
>Statistically more likely not to go to a poorly funded school, which is entry into college
Niggers schools actually get a ton of money, the state that spends the most money on their public schools is nig-majority Washington D.C. the most poorly funded schools are out in white rural areas in Appalachia out in nowhere Montana/Dakotas/etc.
>Statistically more likely to get into good college with good grades, which get you scholarships
Colleges and scholarships discriminate heavily in favor of nignogs despite their poor academic achievements
>Statistically more likely not to be turned down for loans because of skin color
Turned down because of high default rate, common business practice. Giving unqualified nignogs a bunch of unsustainable house loans, banks wrapping this shit and selling it as gold to other banks, led to the 2008 crisis.
>Statistically more likely not to be racially profiled or shot for being "thuggish"
They should statistically stop being massively overepresented in crime, cops actually kill more whites than naggers as a % of who's more likely to commit a crime because they know taking a down a niglet will get them a mass media lynching and a high chance of losing their job.
>Statistically more likely to see your skin color represented in media representations
Niggers are far too overepresented in the media considering their tiny population. It should be Asians and Hispanics, who usually stick to their home country's media, who should be complaining if anything.
>>
>>59960604
>social science bullshit buzzwords
>"academic scholarship"

Top kek. The philosophical root of your ideological beliefs are wrong from the start.
>>
>>59958320
>with many Utahns saying the website it advertises represents outdated thinking.
>>59958320

Source on that comment?

Or do you just randomly believe "stories" from Mr. Goldstein's marxist controlled media?

This fits the anti-white narrative perfectly. It re-affirms the liberal white guilt they are continually trying to indoctrinate the populace with.

Any white person who sees this is supposed to be filled with liberal white guilt and is subjectively reminded that they are white and whites are inherently "racist".

Nothing to see here, just more marxist propaganda and anti-white brainwashing.
>>
>>59959108
gtfo jamal this is a whites only thread
>>
Is this racist too?
>>
>>59959512
White people can do as they please, just as St. TrayTray and Garner did.

>Noooo whites you can't have your own shit, dats racisss

Fuck off
>>
File: 1428507109379.jpg (295 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428507109379.jpg
295 KB, 1023x675
>>59958320
Actually, leftists are the ones with the outdated thinking.

But hey, denial is the first stage of coping.
>>
>>59960396
> statistically less likely to grow up in ghettos because we actually work instead of sitting on our asses and smoking Crack all day.
>less likely to go to shitty ghetto school because of this
> get good grades because, yet again, work harder than the nigs and don't try to be gang bangers
> get approved for loans for not looking like street trash
> don't get shot during police encounters because chimping out is a nigger trait
> almost all of mainstream musicians, sports icons, and comedians are black despite being a small percentage of the population
WEZ OPPRESSED MAYNE GIMME MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS
>>
>>59958320

Lets make it happen people, this could contribute to saving the white race, get them lots of attention.
>>
>>59958320

>"The site’s front page shows a white heterosexual couple embracing, and the words “white people” prominently displayed in the site’s masthead and search tool. The only contact information listed for the site is a phone number with a Philadelphia area code. Upon calling, we were directed to a voicemail confirming that the number belongs to wherewhitepeoplemeet.com. There’s no domain owner publicly listed on the site’s who.is registar information. As of this writing, wherewhitepeoplemeet.com has just over 100 users registered. Wherewhitepeoplemeet.com’s owners have verified the site’s authenticity to local news outlets. USUncut.com’s calls to the number listed have not yet been returned."


I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>59960047
What's this have to do with a dating website?
>>
>>59960396
>Statistically more likely not to grow up in ghettos
Poor people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

>Statistically more likely not to go to a poorly funded school, which is entry into college
As above.

>Statistically more likely to get into good college with good grades, which get you scholarships
Comes with the intelligence.

>Statistically more likely not to be turned down for loans because of skin color
Comes with the earned reputation.

>Statistically more likely not to be racially profiled or shot for being "thuggish"
Comes with the earned reputation.

>Statistically more likely to see your skin color represented in media representations
Comes from living in a country built by whites.
>>
File: 5678.jpg (34 KB, 291x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5678.jpg
34 KB, 291x439
>>59960396
>white people care about their surroundings, improve their surroundings, and better themselves
>"DATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! DEY SHOULD GIB IT ALL TO BLACK PEOPLE, WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO DO THE SAME!!!!!"
>>
>>59961108
>Where you get them stats from? Stop being a faggot.
Wikipedia faggot. He was an inch shorter and 5 lbs heavier than I remembered, but still, the stats were hardly the relevant part of my post.

The medical examiner clarified the cause of death as being a gunshot wound to the torso, with injuries to major vessels, intestines, and the pelvis.[11] The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office autopsy says Tamir was 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) and weighed 195 pounds (88 kg).


lol, no comment on the way the gun looks or the way the kid was acting? Of course not, because actually thinking about it would make you realize the SJW narrative isn't correct.
>>
if someone wants to make a 'whites only dating site' after all of the other '(insert specific ethnic group here) only dating sites' then who cares?
Oh yea, the Jews.
>>
>>59960396

If you cant get into college today in the USA, you are literally retarded. They will take ANYONE.
>>
>>59960396
If this was bait kudos
>>
>>59959015

Don't forget jdate for the jews.
>>
I don't care if white people make their own dating site.
>>
>>59960047
My parents wouldn't let me walk around a park at night at 12 years old in a ghetto area. Let alone with a fake gun.

THATS why I wouldn't get shot you stupid fuck.

There is no media circus because its sunday. The news stations hardly work on those days. That shit will blow up on every station monday watch.
>>
>>59961170

>You're telling me a kid deserves to get shot for having a toy gun around?

If you point a gun at someone, you are asking to die, simple as that.

>if the kid was white, he wouldn't have gotten shot


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-teen-holding-wii-remote-shot-cops-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

Now you look like a faggot and your shit's all retarded.

>By your logic, the San Bernardino shootings wouldn't have gotten a lot of covering because they don't want more people going into the line of fire.

It's because they don't want to rally more militia types jackass. It has nothing to do with ordinary people wandering into the line of fire.
>>
>>59958320
It's a free market. If you don't like it, don't fucking use it. God damn.
>>
>>59961170
>You're telling me a kid deserves to get shot for having a toy gun around?
The "toy gun" looked like this:
>>59960876
And he didn't 'have it around" he was walking around a park pointing it at people, and whipped it out when the cop showed up.

Are you deliberately refusing to acknowledge the facts or just trolling?
>>
>>59958320

>http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/
Causes no problems

>Wherewhitepeoplemeet
OY VEY LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN!!!
>>
File: ggg.jpg (38 KB, 630x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ggg.jpg
38 KB, 630x420
>>59959108
Don't need to, but shouldn't be prohibited from making a white only site. It's called freedom of assembly, and It's a constitutional right that can be infringed upon by unfair reporting.
>>
>>59960789
niggers don't even need to assimilate. They just need to get a fucking job. But they'd rather fuck jamisa and live off welfare like animals. Niggers should go back to Africa.
>>
>>59959512
>othering
This is what they teach in the feminist classroom lads.
>>
>>59959512
This post is part of the reason as to why Trump is so popular.

>white people are racist for no reason

Go fuck yourself, you fucking asshole.
>>
>>59958320
If there's a blackpeoplemeet.com there should also be a whitepeoplemeet.com

It's only fair.
>>
>>59961301
>divisive, separatist commentary
>white people aren't involved

nope not racist
>>
>>59959512

Look at the useful idiot parroting the buzzwords that have been indoctrinated into their soft brain by the marxist/communist websites/media they consume on a daily basis.

Throw in a holier-than-thou air of false superiority and that's the perfect recipe for "people" like you.
>>
>>59959512
>whites are the preferred race in American society

Have you considered that if you come to a White majority country created and run by Whites for the benefit of Whites, Whites are going to have a pretty large representation?
If you're black, you can't live in a country where your race makes up 14% of the population then complain that everything isn't 50/50.
>>
>>59962031
Oof, you're upset. Don't worry bud, if you work hard you can also go into higher education and read books to learn all the "buzzwords".
>>
>>59959512
>This means that most of the "normal" stuff, like eharmony, is not welcoming to blacks

Eharmony isn't welcoming to blacks because - surprise, surprise - they act like fucking animals on there. They're mostly out for sex exclusively, their English is worse than immigrant Indians, and they don't know how a conversation works. They also show their dick 2 minutes after making first contact.
>>
>>59959456
8/8 redpilled comments. 1 from a black woman. People aren't falling for the racist clickbait anymore
>>
>>59962199
>Oof
shit dude, this bothers me more than anything else you've said.
>>
>>59959108
>>59959512
I take it you're trolling? You must be
>because whites are the preferred race in American society
absolute kek
nice bait senpai, got some nice replies
>>
>>59962199
>if you work hard you can also go into higher education

Or he can be black and get in just for the color of his skin like you did.
>>
File: uiohioh.png (147 KB, 1146x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uiohioh.png
147 KB, 1146x568
>>59958320

>just checked out the site
>see this

LMFAO
M
F
A
O

It's basically illegal for white people to only want to breed with other whites at this point!
>>
>>59961612
This. I was a depressed lazy fuck in high school with a c average and still got into college. The people I meet are fucking retarded too and thats coming from a retarded person.
>>
>>59962199
>Oof, you're upset.
>u mad
>u so butthurt
>why u so mad

typical, what's up with SJWs thinking calling other people mad all the time makes their own bullshit any more credible.
>>
>>59958320
> black people dating site: OK
> jewish people dating site: OK
> arab/muslim people dating site: OK
> white people dating site: ANUDAH SHOAH, OY VEY. SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM, DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGHT.
>>
>>59961009
> b8
>>
>>59961843
jesus christ man have you ever even seen a black person? you realize they aren't all just the thugs you see on BET right? There are plenty of black people who work hard all their lives and get dick for it because of a lack of opportunity just like every other race of people. Theyre human fucking beings and clearly more so than you who would call a brother an animal just because of the color of their skin. Also if you want to send them back you guys should have kept the receipt.
>>
>>59961117
Only because the USA only let in already successful people or highly educated people. The average asian is pure subhuman trash even compared to the redest redneck in Dixie.
>>
>>59958320

This is going to be interesting. I will laugh when they allow half white-asians but not allow half white-blacks.
>>
>>59960396

Actually statistically it is easier to get into college if you are black. Also black females are the demographic enrolling into college the most. Also I would suggest that blacks are overrepresented in the media. Also the first few are related to being economically unsuccessful which is your parents fault.
>>
>>59962695

t. Alberto Barbosa Jr.
>>
>>59961000
This.
>>
File: gibsmedat.png (3 MB, 1918x2161) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gibsmedat.png
3 MB, 1918x2161
>>59962695
>Only because the USA only let in already successful people or highly educated people.
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>59960047
>HE DINDU NUTIN
Some people are so fucking retarded they will make anything out to be about race, you are priviledged since you can pull the race card while white people CAN'T.
>>
>>59962887
>illegals use welfare

No shit retard
>>
>>59959512
>otherizing
I need to make a text file of words tumblr has made up.
>>
Let me explain something to you guys that might help you put things in perspective.

You know how you feel about Third World immigrants coming in and shitting things up and harming the country and the government does jackshit to stop it (and in fact facilitates it)?

Shitskins have been taught that whites people stole everything from them and that we owe them everything. That's why they are never content to just fuck off and leave us alone - they TRULY BELIEVE that we owe them something, and they will NEVER stop trying to take what belongs to us.

That's why the only response to shitskins is force. They are too stupid and brainwashed for anything else. You can't give in even a little, because they will NEVER STOP TAKING, even if it destroys society.

Never forget this: non-whites aren't human, but a virus in the shape of men.
>>
>>59960080

in HS teacher bringing us through some bs website. here is where u can apply for black founded colleges.

i asked in what if i want to go to a White Founded college.

her reply, That is any of the others. I was so dumbfounded i just said oh.

so literally go and do anything and its probably not nig related unless they push that it is.
>>
File: 1441922302679.jpg (99 KB, 540x912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441922302679.jpg
99 KB, 540x912
>>59962673
No they get fucked over because black culture is toxic and violent and punishes you for wanting an education and better yourself. They view it as selling out or being too white.

Blacks fuck over blacks all the time. Whites just get blamed cause they don't want to admit their the problem.
>>
In other news Whites/Caucasians are not only not allowed to be successful in life, they are also not allowed to date each other.
>>
>>59963103
That is both illegal and legal immigrants.
>>
>>59959512
>otherizing
Is this a real word? I feel you are trying to mislead me with your hate speak. You have caused me emotional trauma
>>
File: KosherSoul.png (547 KB, 914x856) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KosherSoul.png
547 KB, 914x856
>>59959015
>>
>>59959108
How? I have a middle class job that I had to work hard for and I'm white. Meanwhile, the president of the US gets elected for being black.
>>
File: double standard.png (475 KB, 1182x914) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
double standard.png
475 KB, 1182x914
>>59958320

1488 hours in mspaint and I made this. Please post this all over fagbook if any retard tries to say this shit is racist.
>>
>>59963224
Kill every jew to make this end. It's self-defence to kill jews at this point.
>>
>>59960396
If you knew anything about anything you'd know that public schools get different titles and an exorbitant amount of money depending on their black student base.

Why do you think it's so common for public schools to bus in inner-city blacks? It gets them a shitload of extra government money.
>>
now that I think about it, people getting upset over this is great for publicity
>>
Holy fucking shit 665 members just 3 days ago it only had 44.
That billboard worked wonders
>>
>>59960396
>Statistically more likely to see your skin color represented in media representations

If they actually showed only 13% black people in the media, their would be an outcry. Now STFU and go away.
>>
>>59963410
I've been hash tagging #youreacuck as well
>>
File: Capt23432ure.jpg (19 KB, 337x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capt23432ure.jpg
19 KB, 337x366
lol negroids already invading.
well atleast she knows black men are shit.
>>
File: CQLAKNHUcAAVUp4.png (217 KB, 600x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CQLAKNHUcAAVUp4.png
217 KB, 600x431
>>59958320
Well, there's blackpeoplemeet, so what's the problem here? Care to explain?
>>
>>59963234
And half of all Hispanics in America are either illegals, legals who were given amnesty by Reagan or anchor babies
>>
>>59963938
>black people meet
>white girl

Fucking coalburner
>>
>>59963150
what im saying is that poor black people are poor mostly because poverty is a very difficult thing to get out of regardless of your race. Black people just so happened to start from the bottom in this country, yes many other races have as well but so far as i know none have started from being sub human property and that is one of the reasons they have lagged so far behind. you are 100% right though about modern black culture being toxic as fuck and that is something blacks should talk about more, but in all honesty the whole education is white thing was just a kneejerk reaction to the dominance of white people, who were and still are, seen as the enemy. I dont think you could make the argument that african american (not being pc just making the distinction between these guys and africans) culture would have gotten this toxic without the heavy white oppression that followed them throughout most of their cultural development. just to reiterate im not saying kill whitey, just that theres more to it than black people being inhuman.
>>
>>59964027
It's a prank bro
>>
>>59963971
Which pretty much negates what that Brazilian monkey said, which is why I posted the image.
>>
>>59964032
Excuses.
>>
>>59963410
sick memefaces dude
>>
File: 22134apture.jpg (21 KB, 317x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22134apture.jpg
21 KB, 317x425
>>59963937
>>
File: C1213apture.jpg (13 KB, 330x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C1213apture.jpg
13 KB, 330x269
>>
>>59958320
>outdated thinking
>Utah
>>
>>59963410
does anyone actually call those site wonderful though? i think all those sites are racist as fuck and really closed minded.
>>
File: Capture1314.jpg (20 KB, 315x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture1314.jpg
20 KB, 315x320
why don't they name this site.
the we don't like Black culture site all these black girls looking for a conservative white dude
>>
>>59964032
Weren't the original white colonists sub human property owned by their parent governments?
Isn't that why there was a revolution?
Pretty sure whitey started from the bottom too.
>>
>>59963410
You're using le funni maymay faces because we're targeting bluepilled normies I hope, right?
>>
>>59960604
>not even glancing at the sticky before spewing a dumb appeal to authority that is meaningless
>>
>>59958320
>outdated thinking
Whereas dating sites aimed at niggers are perfectly forward-thinking.
>>
>>59958320
>Sexual preference is racism

Thank you but no, I don't have interest in turdskins and coffee ground
>>
File: 1442639872638.jpg (9 KB, 322x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442639872638.jpg
9 KB, 322x315
>>59964214
>Allentown

God I hope it isnt PA
>>
>>59958320
is it really that difficult to meet other white people in Utah?
>>
>>59959108
>Bill of Needs not Bill of Rights

I swear leftists don't understand anything
>>
>>59958320
>Thoughts, /pol/?
There's a dating site for every possible target audience, so why not one exclusively for whites?
It's not like the people who go there would start dating blacks if they were forced to use another website anyway. It's just the typical PC eyewash, trying to make everything appear nice on the surface but below that it is just the same as before.
>>
>>59964423

In order to communicate with a blue pilled person, you must be able to speak their language. Its the only way to affectively make the red pill transition.
>>
Ohshit this gun b gud
>>
>>59964329
All dating sites are filled with racial fetishists and people interested in interracial. I'd imagine this is still a predominantly white website.
>>
>>59964576
>>
>>59964139
is calling something an excuse not an excuse for waving aside an issue? and in any case i wasn't saying its all white peoples fault im saying that black people are their own worst enemy but that in large part the white man did set the stage.
>>
>>59964322

Its pointing out the fact that only a "white people meet" site causes media butthurt.
>>
>>59964032
>poverty is a very difficult thing to get out of regardless of your race.
>>
>>59964615
Shit, I forgot to add words. Can someone shop this to have pictures of Hitler and lynchings and shit in the background so we can possibly do something with it?

This is some guys profile pic on there. Pretty exploitable if you ask me.
>>
>>59964364
maybe im not as well versed in american history as you but im pretty sure that on a day to day basis american colonists had less interactions with their colonial masters than slaves did with whips. its kinda hard to start a revolution when youre locked in a barn have no property whatsoever no weapons or any means of large scale organization.
>>
>blackpeoplemeet.com
oh how nice
>wherewhitepeoplemeet.com
holy fuck how could you outdated thinking bigots

how has it come to this? can't wait for the saw movement to die. let people live in peace. i think everyone would get along better if you weren't targeting people.
>>
>>59964819
Remember all those Asian indentured servants working on the railroads? Any explanation for why they were able to progress so well?
>>
>>59963410
Danke Gerbro
>>
It's not even a site for White people (because discrimination is illegal remember?) it's just fucking branding. Pretty damn clever branding too because the biggest obstacle facing success in the e-dating business is standing out from the other e-dating websites.

Now they've gone from "literally who?" to "that controversial website where white people go to date". I guarantee there's a Jew somewhere behind this making shekels.
>>
>>59963410

>Jdate
>It's free to look!

kek
>>
>>59964322
>i think all those sites are racist as fuck and really closed minded.

People have preferences. Nothing speaks against having a website that pre-filters for some of your preferences.
There is nothing racist about it, unless you want to start mandating who people are allowed to be attracted to. Which would be pretty much Nazi tier.
>>
>>59958320
>these complaints against whitepeoplemeet.com (blackpeoplemeet.com is fine) are serious, and not satire
fuck
this
gay
earth
>>
>>59965008
ill admit im out of my element with asains, but im pretty sure those asian indentured servants chose to immigrate here and weren't torn from their homeland so that their entire sense of cultural identity wasn't stripped from them as their families were dismantled? people always compare blacks to other immigrant populations that start from the bottom but there are no doubt differences that make it a false equivalence.
>>
>>59962673
>Theyre human fucking beings and clearly more so than you who would call a brother an animal

Yeah, I distinguish between blacks and nigs as individuals

But as a group, America would be better off w/o black people. Yeah, people get fucked over by lack of opportunity but that's everywhere mate. No one said nigs had to wear saggy pants and carry glocks and shit. That's on them.
>>
>>59961374
>Now has over 600 members

Looks like all of the hate directed at it is having an impact. Free advertising is always helpful.
>>
>>59964620
>but that in large part the white man did set the stage.

How come South America got literally pillaged by the Spaniards and their doing fine?

Blacks like to blame. Only good part of Africa is the white part. Face it blacks on their own can't function.
>>
>>59959707
its ok he will fuck off back to reddit soon enough
>>
>>59960100
YOU DIDN'T BUILD IT
-President Obongo
>>
>>59961374
>white heterosexual couple embracing
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>USUncut.com’s calls to the number listed have not yet been returned
Why is a group focused on tax avoidance and government cuts trying to interrogate the owners of a dating site?
>>
>>59959108
We aren't 90% of the population anymore nigger.
Time to update your talking points.
>>
>>59959108
(You)
>>
>>59965566
What about how the Irish, Italians and Catholics were treated in America? Nobody believed in a unified white race until VERY recently, historically. If you look at old records in the column that states 'Race' people fill out things like Scottish, English, Italian, Polish, etc etc. Not white.
>>
>>59966190
(Y-you too)
>>
>>59960396
>Statistically

Wew lad
>>
>>59959845
increasing number of non whites making america poorer and more dangerous

like Batlimore was nice once... now its not

thats the benefit we get
>>
>>59965762
are the indigenous peoples of south america doing fine? from what i can tell its mostly mestizos and spainiards that got the win, dont know too much about the situation in south america specifically but i know damn well that they aren't treated as equals in central america. and considering africas colonial history i dont think the modern state of africa can really be used as a representation of the black mans inferiority. and in any case id say that african americans are pretty different culturally than africans by this point.
>>
ITT
>>
>>59965762
Quite a variety of reasons, but for simplicity's sake.
1) South Americans learned to hate the Spaniard with passion, but they remained pretty cool with the rest of Europe, to the point of admiration and their values.
2) Latinos have always managed to overcome dictators that went too far. It happens to the point that dictatorship isn't seen with that much fear by lots of population.
3) The early ruling group was almost always of european descent/of heavy european blood.
>>
>>59959845

Aside from not being shot by the police for reaching for my wallet, I've noticed no benefit to being white. I've seen niggers and spics beat me out for job positions (not street thugs or illegals, but still).
>>
>>59960809
No we haven't, we just traded it in for self-flagellation and loathing over how our skin tone made others feel bad, regardless of what happened to us.
>>
>>59958320
I can't believe /pol/ is actually getting this after reddit.

Why does /r/news now have more white pride than /pol/?
>>
>>59966611
I can't believe you browse reddit
>>
>>59963937
>>59964214
>>59964237
>>59964329
>3/4 look fine as fuck
>>
>>59966221
the same exact argument i just made still applies to these people though. they still had their sense of identity when they came here and they didnt have their families torn apart by the slave trade when they did come. none of these groups had to completely reinvent their cultural identity in an environment which constantly oppressed and dehumanized them, thats not to say that they didn't have it hard, but that it is again a false equivalence
>>
>>59960396
>white people don't fuck up their lives on purpose
>that means they are privileged

No, you dumb nigger. Its called common sense and hard work. What you think is privilege is actually inheritance.

Now, shut the fuck up and go do something about it if you care so much. Crying that whites are too "privileged" because niggers are acting like niggers is fucking retarded.
>>
>>59965566
>weren't torn from their homeland so that their entire sense of cultural identity wasn't stripped from them as their families were dismantled?

You don't know much about what happened during slavery, the American civil war, and afterwards, are you? The black family has been dismantled since the welfare state has come in full force since the 60s not because of slavery. Don't believe me? Read/ listen to some Thomas Sowell. pic related gives a good rundown of the key differences between the north and the south during colonial America and goes into depth about the blacks. Written by a black man that grew up in Harlem to boot.
>>
>>59966760
See >>59966960

And if you actually believe that the Irish chose to come to the colonies during the potato famine you're sorely misinformed my darling.
>families torn about by slave trade
That was an uncommon thing to happen back then. The majority of them were kept together. A happy slave, a happy worker, no?
>none of these groups had to completely reinvent their cultural identity in an environment which constantly oppressed and dehumanized them, thats not to say that they didn't have it hard, but that it is again a false equivalence
Alrightie, I'm going to stop right here or else I'll hit the brick wall of cognitive dissonance. I can tell that you've taken a lot of women's studies classes, and classes from a neo-colonial, Marxist perspective and nothing I do is going to convince you otherwise. I suggest you read source materials, slave accounts, slave owners accounts (that a large chunk of was Jewish), and credible secondary sources before you go off spouting this uneducated drivel. I don't like to be rude when someone doesn't deserve it but I have to call a spade a spade.
>>
>>59966960
im no historian sure, but i think you'd be pretty hard pressed to argue that slavery didn't in many ways dismantle african culture and begin to form the bedrock of african american culture in an anti black environment. cool book though i might check it out (not being patronizing or anything)
>>
>>59965566
Every race and people have been subjected to slavery. Get fucking over it.

Blacks were enslaved for a relatively short period in history and only by a very small minority. No, you are not due any apology for that. I didn't enslave you, my fucking ancestors didn't even have slaves. So stop bringing it up.

I hate how blacks have to keep bringing this up like they lived through it themselves. You lazy fucks only know how to play the victim or the race card. It would be sad if it wasn't so terribly annoying.

If you really miss your shit hole of a home, then please go back to Africa. I'm sure you will be much happier there. No white man to keep you down.
>>
>>59966760

>scotsIrish

>didn't have their families torn apart when they came to the colonies

>french hugenots
>german anabaptists

>didn't have their families torn apart when they came to the colonies

You fuck. The horrors, torture, death and killing of the Reformation is exactly why these people came. And yes, they had their families torn apart.

Try looking into MacGregors. The British made it illegal to be a MacGregor. They killed the Macgregor men outright and shipped the women and children off to the colonies as SLAVES.

Then because that didn't work, they made the entire scots culture illegal. they made it illegal to wear clan colors, and illegal to speak gaelic. And they did the same to the Irish. The Irish were niggers; they were segregated in the US, and oppressed. 'Irish need not apply" was a common warning.

boohoo cry more, lie more. The irish were a starving, poor, oppressed, drunken and fighting bunch. But they rose above it. Africans can't....Democrats and liberals are right about that. They need taken care of and special treatment or they can't do anything.
>>
>blacks live in poverty
>no one likes blacks in society
>can't get a job, can't find food
>start to steal, rob, and murder
>gangs form
>criminal culture perpetuates
>cycle of destitution and impoverishment continues

How hard is this to understand, /pol/
>>
>>59958320
This would make sense for a low white population area but why Utah?
>>
>>59967755
Because mormons are outwardly pro-white.
>>
#racistWhiteSingleLivesMatter
>>
>>59958320

There are dating websites for:

Jews
Catholics
Christians
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics

This is entirely valid and fair. If you don't agree you're a fucking racist. Fuck you and your racism.

I'm glad nice white people have a place where they can find potential love.

Don't hate. Participate.
>>
>>59967505
Here's why I can't take the things you say too seriously. Everything you say is only grounded in a post-modernist Marxist framework and not a framework based on facts and the true events of history. True events being as true as we can understand, based on primary sources of those living at the time, archeological evidence and secondary sources where different historians piece together what actually happened. Please read/ listen to that book, it's easy to find online, and please try to make your worldview about such things based on historical facts instead of what certain professors' agendas are.

Here's another reason why I can't take them seriously. They disregard, and ignore what the English did to the Irish and how they enslaved them and did their best to destroy their culture at the time.
>>
>>59967896
But I'm saying there's like a 90% chance whoever you meet is white anyway.

This makes more sense in New York where you meet lots of blacks Hispanics Arabs Chinese etc.
>>
>>59967748
>blacks steal, rob, and murder
>get shot by the police in mass every year
>criminal culture continues
>stereo types of blacks being a bunch of stupid, violent niggers continue
>cycle of poverty goes on
>niggers suffer because they can't obey the law and put in some honest work

Its not my fucking job to pay welfare to you lazy niggers. I don't care what culture you are living in, put in the time and effort to succeed or shut the fuck up. Its as simple as that.
>>
>>59967748
Because you are removing agency from human beings, which is more racist than anything the edgelords on /pol/ spout.
>>
God damn, no other race on earth would consider it "outdated" to want to be with someone of your own race. Whites are so fucking ćućked.
>>
File: cucksite.png (10 KB, 129x75) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cucksite.png
10 KB, 129x75
date a cuck,must be popular in sweden
>>
>>59959277
>>59960396
>statistically more likely to get a loan because of skin color

Loans are given on credit and debt to income ratio, it is illegal to make decisions based on race.

I worked for a mortgage company and we were required to put nigs in ads, also live in ut, nice sign wvc
>>
Are the like 600 m,embers now? Probably 10 women.
>>
>Go look at members
>Already filled with niggers
Guess we cant have anythinh
>>
>>59968138
>what is structure
>>
>>59967243
>And if you actually believe that the Irish chose to come to the colonies during the potato famine you're sorely misinformed my darling.
good point, i wasn't specifically talking about the irish but i was saying these people probably werent in the same or similar conditions as african slaves. now ill admit ive been told by this guy (>>59967617) so maybe the irish do have a lot more in common with the black man than i previously knew about and will adjust my views and arguments accordingly but regardless of whether or not one race was able to overcome something does that meant that another is inherently incompetent just because they couldn't overcome similar obstacles? also please dont assume im just another sjw thats been indoctrined, im just here taking my little bit of knowledge and bashing it against things to try to refine and articulate my beliefes not to convert any of you guys or anything.
>>
>>59964032
>what im saying is that poor black people are poor mostly because poverty is a very difficult thing to get out of regardless of your race

chinese did it coming to america. Irish sort of .
>>
>>59961117
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>59968907
You're ignorant about the subject and about American history. Good, admitting it is the first step. The next step is reading some books so you actually know what happened instead of what some hippy faggots told you happened. So read, listen, and learn about the history Americans seem to love so much. It's kind of shameful I know more about it than you do desu senpai
> one race was able to overcome something
Okay so you state here that
>Irish race
>black race
>white race
What? Please be consistent.
>blacks are incompentent but the Irish aren't
I never said that. I said that it's the welfare state that's destroyed the black family and that's the source of their problems. I think you have that /pol/ is one person problem newfags get when they haven't been here that long.
> also please dont assume im just another sjw thats been indoctrined
I never called you an SJW. The things that you've stated as fact are arguments leftists, Marxists and many university professors use so I called you out on it. If you truly are unaware on their effect on you and how you think I suggest you read more decent historians, and varied perspectives before you jump to conclusions. Remember: the most important thing you can do before you read/ listen to someone is to understand their political point of view. Don't rule anything out, lass. I still recommend reading Sowell's Black Rednecks and White Liberals to let you understand how people that disagree with you think, and why they think it.
>>
>>59963410
Thanks, tons of fucking libs in Canada
>>
>>59961612
This is the truth. When I was applying for colleges a few years ago I was accepted into every single one I applied for and I barely even tried in High School. Most people in college happen to be a bunch of people who didn't try in school either.
>>
>>59959845
Just go on any dating site, since white men are the preferred race and get more messages than any other race of men.

That's about it.
>>
>>59966754
Can't go on nsfw image boards at work.
>>
>>59962887
If the PRC stopped its passport restrictions tomorrow, the number of illegal Chinese immigrants would skyrocket. The only reason there are relatively few illegal asian immigrants is the expense and the relative strength of their governments.

Also Korea and Japan are first world.
>>
>>59966611
First off, this was here ages ago.
Threads die and get recreated by others often.

Second, fuck off plebbitshit.

My God, why do I even come to /pol/ anymore?
>>
>>59969034
Brits did it after centuries of serfdom and decades of working class poverty (and the workhouses and so on).
>>
>>59960618
This
>>
File: 1451681255443.jpg (215 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451681255443.jpg
215 KB, 600x800
>>59959108
>thinks its still 2015
WHO DAT
>>
>>59969671
yeah ill readily admit im ignorant about just about everything that isnt a science, but just cause my little flag thing is the us flag doesn't mean that im particularly invested in this countries history, i just enjoy arguing on the internet. What i was saying is that either you or someone else (probably someone else) was claiming that because asians irish italians and catholics all apparently integrated successfully into this country black people are incompetent because of the fact that many of them are still at the bottom of society. my point was originally that these are false equivalences because the way they were brought into this country and the degree to which they were mistreated, in most of these cases, was very different for blacks than for others. now im willing to accept, without any actual proof of this yet for the sake of arguing, that irish people were on similar grounds when they were brought as slaves. In this limited sample of two groups there would be no reason to claim that blacks are incompetent, one could only say that one group succeeded and another not so much. If some other groups integrated successfully on similar terms then i would admit this point is invalid. but as i see now it wasnt even you who made that objection.
>>
>>59959101
You ever been on one anon? It's like 90% niggers on all of them
>>
Their website doesn't work too well though. Maybe people are messing with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1004x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1004x242
>>59959512
Whites are the preffered race on the entire planet you nigger.

If you want to claim to be all about "equality" then white people should have a dating site just for them. Just like everyone else.

Please explain why allowing whites to have this site somehow impedes or negatively impacts anyone else.

Maybe if every other race spent less time focusing on kneecapping the white race, on placing artificial restrictions on what whites can do, and more time on self improvement, they might actually accomplish something.

You don't see white people getting all butthurt over black only dating do you? Because we don't give a shit. Is it any surprise that not spending time worrying about every other race has succeful results?
>>
>>59960047
Whites are more likely to be killed by police. For all reasons. Try again.
>>
>>59959845
This

WHERE ARE MY PROGRAMS
I WANT MONEY FROM DEM PROGRAMS
>>
So I checked it out. There are like 700 members. I searched all members. First three are coons. Look at the search function, they have an ethnicity tab. Caucasian Black Hispanic Middle Eastern....

White people meet my ass.
>>
from the commercial i've seen

>asian people meet.com
>hispanicpeoplemeet.com
>blackpeoplemeet.com

it's manufactured outrage to divide and conquer. the jews are really shifting into maximum overdrive in 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 493x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 493x533
>>59959984

I can't wait for pol to fuck your brain pussy new friend

>Tfw the red pill is getting inserted into you one way or another
>>
>>59973784

It's always comfy to see fresh blood on /pol/ arguing muh racism muh white people. Because you know they're always one fact away from having their world view shattered
>>
File: 1406937831613.png (212 KB, 512x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406937831613.png
212 KB, 512x368
>>59960495
So many fucking stupid people running around with fake firearms these days, I'm not even sure what case you guys are talking about.
Are you talking about the one in Ohio with the black guy in the walmart taking a pellet rifle that was on display off the shelf and fucking around with it?

If so, the reason he was killed wasn't because of the pellet rifle, it was because he jumped the fuck off the ground after hitting the dirt as the cops were approaching him, thinking he was an armed gunman.

If he'd just left his ass on the ground he wouldn't have been dead.
>>
File: 1444252920956.gif (1 MB, 290x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444252920956.gif
1 MB, 290x260
>>59973521

kek
>>
File: fuckblm.png (1 MB, 1924x1082) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckblm.png
1 MB, 1924x1082
>>59958320
http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/
>>
>>59961170
Tamir rice got what he deserved when he waved a gun around and then pointed it at cops.

second the militia men aren't terrorists. The only law they broke is a trespassing law.

Black lives matter has done far far worse.
>>
>>59960396
because whites aren't savage niggers.

Niggers are responsible for their own problems. Every other race doesn't have the problems niggers have.
>>
>>59961073
Of course this was ignored
>>
>>59974920
>nfl on ebay
>wanting to wear a black mans name on your back
cuckboy detected
>>
File: back you go.jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back you go.jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>59959108
>>
>>59958320
How about you stop shilling your shitty site?
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 34
Thread DB ID: 388377



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.