[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of going on /pol/ anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

File: 1419935389769.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419935389769.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
Most of us have probably already felt it, its obvious that CIA/MOSSAD/CISIS/INTERPOL has full control over /pol/. They know what triggers pollacks and make baitposts and slide threads all day so we're in a constant state of discourse. This is so that we never organize ourselves to do anything useful like we used to.

Before Moot screwed with pol (which I believe was ordered by CIA), it was gaining a momentum as a right wing nationalist community on the internet. I could feel it building up and a revolution about to happen, and I think the intelligence agencies noticed this and had to sabotage it before it became too big.

do whatever you want here CIA-sama, because there is another place we all congregate that you're shitty intelligence haven't figured out yet . You my think of yourselves as professionals but in reality you're just a bunch of amateur shitposters. Enjoy baiting 12 year olds who still fall for bait.
>>
Hotwheels.
>>
Because The Fire Rises
>>
>>59957276
>and make baitposts and slide threads all day
Normally this is the sort of thing I would chalk up to 4chan being 4chan, but it's gotten so radically worse the past few months I can actually believe it's a deliberate effort by someone(s)
>>
the other place we congregate is 8(fuckurgayspamfiltermods)chan, by the way, CIA bro's.
>>
>>59958322

this is the only answer OP
>>
>my secret playground has to share the same political views as me
>>
File: thanks Comrade Tito.jpg (40KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
thanks Comrade Tito.jpg
40KB, 450x532px
Posting dank memes :DDDDD

Thank you Comrade Tito
>>
>>59957276
LMMFAO!

sage
>>
>>59958557
Because they are so mad and so worried...

so mad and so worried.

revolution now
>>
>>59957276
yep

this place has been infested recently. I'm sure half are bots, rest are literally working for the government or the Hillary campaign.
>>
Jews.

That is all that needs to be understood. If anything is taken from this place remember who "they" are...
>>
File: musicsucks2.jpg (553KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
musicsucks2.jpg
553KB, 1600x1071px
The past 18 or so hours have been unlike anything I've ever seen before.
>>
>>59958918
It's also not just 4chan...
>>
File: 1430225563919.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1430225563919.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>59958753
Thank you Comrade Tito
>>
>>59958753
Thank you comrade Tito
>>
>>59957276
The sad thing is there is no grand conspiracy against /pol/.

Never attribute to malevolence that which can be explained by incompetence.

Shitposters shitpost because they know retards will reply. Just like women bitching causes weak men to capitulate.

Period.

Stop replying to shitposts. Set up filters to hide threads that break the board rules as well as to hide common shitpost themes.

The board will never improve so long as people keep giving Shitposters attention.
>>
>>59958557
Exactly. There's not enough autists in the world to make 5 of the same thread for multiple bait topics.

For example, 3 divide and conquer eternal anglo, 6 Asian racemixing, 8 how can white men compete, 3 BBC, and the list goes on. I'm sure other /pol/acks know just what I'm talking about. This only started happening on this scale recently.
>>
Honestly you have to go to 8/chan to get any meaningful discussions. This place has become nothing but containment board for SJW trolls and /int/ memesters
>>
>>59957276

If they're busy with memes here it's time and focus lacking elsewhere.
>>
>>59958557
It should be obvious, considering that the moderators and janitors actually do nothing to stop the shitposting.
>>
>>59959147
This. All the people worth anything migrated there.
>>
This board should be called Society and Politics, or a shit like that because the current one is unimaginably retarded, like any positive / non-provocative thread is unrelated, there's no one sense in it.
>>
>>59959127
They're probably ramping it up because of the election this year.

Trying to shut down a semi large conservative imageboard with massive amounts of bait and spam
>>
>>59959147
>>59959270

And now we know where the Shitposters are coming from.
>>
>>59959341
This board is almost entirely shitposting and memes anon.
>>
>>59959127

This. It's unbelievable. And op is right that /pol/ was really rolling as a right wing force before the cuckening or whatever that shit by moot was. It splintered everyone, drove people to the other board, and then somehow after that this place got flooded with spam.
>>
Here's my proposal:

Threads that should result in an immediate and permanent ban:
>How can X even compete?
>X wants to deport this.
>X wanted to exterminate this.
>trap threads
>/pol/ BTFO
>Well, /pol/?

Threads that should be deleted, and their creator warned / temp banned:
>the stuff in the sticky
>threads with clickbait thumbnail that is not related to the thread
>threads that make a claim without any arguement or evidence to support it (eg: posting only a link, "X. Prove me wrong" etc)
>>
I dont think POL is right wing, but there are a lot of black dicks everywhere. Why are there so many? I just don't understand.
>>
File: dylann loses tongue control.jpg (89KB, 590x448px) Image search: [Google]
dylann loses tongue control.jpg
89KB, 590x448px
>>59957276
It's to be humiliated. It's the same reason why you ask your African neighbor to come over and pound your wife/gf in front of you while you remain chained and in your chastity device in the corner. And don't deny that you really do love it!!!

Also, lulz from all those implying conspiracies. 4chan is just a reflection of what large numbers of people actually think. Most of them aren't faux-nazis and think wannabe Hitlers are completely hilarious.
>>
File: 1304580987793.jpg (10KB, 221x195px) Image search: [Google]
1304580987793.jpg
10KB, 221x195px
>people are shitposting on a top 5 board contained on a website known for being contrarian and trolling
>must be the CIA!
>>
File: 1449055385658.jpg (14KB, 168x153px) Image search: [Google]
1449055385658.jpg
14KB, 168x153px
>>59957276
idunno

it feels like talking with reddit fags for most time, except more edgy but just as dumb
>>
>>59959341
Yeah they came here when moot pretty much destroyed this board by introducing flags. Drew in alot of shitposters
hence people flocking to 8 chan for discussion.
>>
>>59957276
Use the catalog and ignore the shit threads. /pol/ is fine, it's not perfect but it's usable.
>>
>>59959646
No, that is completely wrong, there is an observable patter in the shitposting, the same themes and even the same titles and thumbnails appear each and every day. It's either a bot or someone(s) get paid to do it, but the fact that the moderators intentionally ignore the situation makes it obvious that /pol/ is under an organised attack.
>>
>>59959606
That would be possible only if the mods weren't in on it.
>>
>what is trolls trolling trolls
>/pol/ is this much newfag
>>
>>59959609
CIA shills obviously. Did you read the OP?
>>
facebook has more nsa fags watching it because it has more total traffic

google is in bed with the government

tumblr and reddit went full on sjw and banished all the cool pepls
>>
File: 1423336381551.png (14KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1423336381551.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>59957276
>Before Moot screwed with pol (which I believe was ordered by CIA)
>>
>>59959646
>lulz

Back to Reddit with you faggot.
>>
>>59959609
/pol/ has always been right wing

you haven't been here long if you think otherwise, and all those cuck threads/posts are by shills and le ebin trollers
>>
File: John Hat.jpg (15KB, 355x241px) Image search: [Google]
John Hat.jpg
15KB, 355x241px
>>59959917
Oh fuck, anon. You're onto something. It's a pattern! It must be organized and not just people posting the same shit from time to time.
>>
>>59959950
It's never been this bad, shut the fuck up if you've only been here for 4 months
>>
File: 1449955988840.jpg (160KB, 1844x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1449955988840.jpg
160KB, 1844x1210px
>>59959763

shill detected

nice try faggot now kill yourself
>>
>>59959866
You realize that pushing handichan so hard just gives away where the shitposting originates right?

>create endless flood of shitposts
>people comment about shitpost epidemic and you notice it between shitposts
>'Oh hey guys this other board is totally the place to go for legit discussion. No shitposting there, no-sir-ee!'

Can you be more obvious?
>>
File: 1385954337808.jpg (247KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1385954337808.jpg
247KB, 700x800px
>>59960016
>implying anyone on Reddit uses lulz outside of sardonic shitposting in order to parody channers

This has to be bait because no one is this new.
>>
I don't think so. What's the point of stirring up trouble with a bunch of 12 year old boys?
>>
>>59957276
>>>/qa/

back to your containment board
>>
File: shilling intensifies.gif (172KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
shilling intensifies.gif
172KB, 550x400px
>>59960093
Oh yes because spamming the same threads 24/7 for months is totally something people do by themselves. It's not liek even the most dedicated autist would stop after a few weeks unless they were paid ofr it, no. It's all completely random (^:
>>
>>59960365
Obviously they do it to piss you off.
>>
just look at all the shills ITT

theres a real shitposting campaign going for months now
>>
>>59959866
We shoud try to get rid of flags somehow then, meybe it would help at least a little.
>>
>>59960116
>It's never been this bad,

There are times at night when it gets really bad, but I think it's an organized group of kikechanners who "raid" 4chan /pol/ with garbage threads. I've seen threads over there where they organized shit like that. It's like they don't realize they're pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>59960582
>>
>>59960681
8gagger detected. I'm just naming the Jew. Don't get butthurt when I call you out on your kikery.
>>
>>59960582
I know for a fact that leftypol does that, but I don't feel like they're that organized or persistent to do it all themselves.
>>
>>59960773

Ok goy...whatever you say...
>>
I have noticed a huge upswing of basic bitch neocon posts lately. I assumed it was just trolling but they seem a bit too dedicated and constant.
>>
>>59960582
Kikechan? You mean infinitychan? I heard that /leftypol/ organised some raids. is that what you mean?
>>
File: 1311497129768.png (48KB, 197x198px) Image search: [Google]
1311497129768.png
48KB, 197x198px
>>59960134
i bet you don't even know what investment banker's tripcode was you fucking newfag. sure, /pol/ was a lot better back in 2011, but that's because we were a smaller board that didn't get hundreds of thousands of posts a day. the same thing happened to /r9k/: it was actually a pretty good board until it started getting lots of posts, and it devolved into >tfw no gf.

you seem to forget we have the largest reservoir of edgy teenagers on the internet at /b/, and they're always looking to go to popular boards to get their "keks". organized shitposting is a sport on this website, you don't need a conspiracy to explain it, just easily amused nerds with too much time on their hands. screaming "JIDF!!!!111" at every shitpost only makes them laugh harder.
>>
>>59961038
They do that, but every time infinity goes down (it happens a lot), they all flood here and spam shill threads. I've also seen a few of their threads on their /b/ where they organize raids sometimes.

I think some of it is Redditors, but when the board gets spammed with absolute garbage nonstop for hours, it's them.
>>
>>59960365
Has it occurred to you that baiting retards can be seriously funny? Honestly, it's my motive for coming here. It's like in the old days when gentlemen would visit psychiatric institutions to laugh at the inmates and throw shit at them.

There's no fucking conspiracy; just a lot of lulz and autists.
>>
>>59961096

The allegory of Batman vs Joker. Any serious or genuine boards are always undermined with degenerates looking for keks.
>>
File: 1437505546846.png (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437505546846.png
122KB, 600x600px
>>59961219
Don't you realize that most people are playing along with those bait threads? They actually facilitate discussion sometimes, too.

There are times on /pol/ where there is simply so much off topic garbage (roll threads, girlfriend advice threads, etc) that there is not one decent thread to post in. I think that's what some of the tinfoilers are referring to.
>>
>>59961849
They're not playing along. They're the Shitposters target demographic: morons.

Shitposting and replying to shitposts needs to be a no questions IP ban.
>>
>BECAUSE IT PISSES YOU OFF

God damn how many times have I had to type those words over the last 10 years?
>>
>>59961849
It's not the bait threads that are the main issue. It's autists posting sincere "I want Trump penis" threads that provide the greatest lulz. Though perhaps even exceeding that is the /pol/ony. The most amusement is had by mild pointing out of obvious retardation in the midst of sincere threads, while provoking autists to expose themselves even more.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.