[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Dear burgers, you can't elect Trump.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
Dear burgers, you can't elect Trump.

Why ? Because in 2017, France will elect a new president and it's probably gonna be Sarkozy again. And who's Sarkozy's wife ? Carla Bruni.

And guess who schlonged Carla Bruni in the past (amongst many) ? Yup, Donald Trump.

I can't imagine a G8 meeting with Carla having two men she fucked (at least) in the reunion. That would be a shameful display. Especialy that Sarkozy is know to have a bad temper, is extremely insecure and jealous and even refused to meet Mick Jagger for the same reason.
>>
hahahaha
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
>>
Carla is quite the village bicycle. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: rtr4tnfw.jpg (19 KB, 662x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rtr4tnfw.jpg
19 KB, 662x366
>>59952919
I'm serious, burger-san. Imagine a meeting between the two:
> Mister Trump, I'm Sarkozy
> Tell me about the Merkel, why does she wear the Hijab ?
> I'll tell you about it but first here's my wife, Carla.
> Oh I don't think we need introductions, ahahah ! *slap Carla's ass*
> Oh mister Trump ! Be careful or my husband will...
> *nuclear launch detected*
>>
>>59952809
That is going to be fucking amazing.
>>
>>59953322
>implying a mere mortal could defeat the God Emperor in a round of fisticuffs
frogbro haven't you watched WWE?
>>
File: 26366-thumb.jpg (202 KB, 690x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26366-thumb.jpg
202 KB, 690x388
>>59953710
>round of fisticuffs
I was talking about actual nuclear missiles. When you need heelpiece to kiss your wife, you learn how to use big weapons.

But let's be realistic, it mostly would be:
> Hello Mister Trump, I'm Sarko...
> I FUCKER YOUR WIFE ! BWAHAHAHAHAH !
> ... do you have to say that everytime we meet ?
>>
>>59952809
>Sarkozy is know to have a bad temper, is extremely insecure and jealous and even refused to meet Mick Jagger for the same reason.
Sounds like Sarkozy is the one with the problem, not Trump. Maybe he shouldn't hook up with hand-me-downs
>>
File: 1445054799185.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445054799185.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>The scandalous details of Bruni’s lovelife also reveal how she later pursued New York property tycoon Donald Trump, telling him that she would finish with Jagger if he dumped his fiancee Marla Maples.

>Trump said: “She was trying to get me to leave Marla, something I had in mind anyway, and she was using every psychological trick in the book. In the end, Carla became a woman who is very difficult to even like.”
>>
>>59954004
>hand-me-downs
She's richer than him and most of Europe.
>>
>>59953322

>Implying French have any balls left to do anything let alone Nuke 'Murica

How fucking deluded do you need to be to keep having the will to live there?
>>
ohh the endless possibilities for memes
>>
>>59954276
Stop begging in my country.
>>
This is now a cuckistan hate thread.

Which country is worse?
1. France
2. Canada
3. UK
>>
>>59954643
If Trudeau was the US president and someone nuked the country, he would refuse to launch nukes back because "They already won, it's useless to make more victims".

You know it's true.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1024x512
>>59952809
>And guess who schlonged Carla Bruni in the past (amongst many) ? Yup, Donald Trump.
>I can't imagine a G8 meeting with Carla having two men she fucked (at least) in the reunion. That would be a shameful display.
>>
>>59953881
> I FUCKED YOUR WIFE ! BWAHAHAHAHAH !
I would literally piss my pants if this happened
>>
>>59952809
why wife up a whore then?

>france president confirmed cuck

no wonder 140 frogs got creamed
>>
>>59954615

>Implying French own France
>Can't criticize Mudslimes in public without Libertards going for your neck, or Mudslimes performing jihad on your arse.

kek
>>
>>59952809
>Sarkozy elected a slut
>This somehow makes Trump unelectable
uh, okay fagfrog
>>
>>59954643
Well, living in England, I'd say nothing's as bas as England.

Canada is pretty cool - I love the nature, especially in BC. France got it's spots as well (cote d'azure).

So yeah, the UK is the biggest shitfest.
>>
>>59952809
> don't elect trump

why?

> because women are whores for powerful men

hardly a good reason
>>
Donald Trump is:
> Tall
> Good in business
> Has tons of money
> Popular amongst many
> Has a very clear set of ideas and beliefs

Sarkozy is
> a manlet
> shit at business
> poorer than his wife
> unpopular, even within his own party, only win by making himself the only option
> Will say or do anything as long as he get elected, will flipflop on command.

What they have in common:
> Will/have beat a woman in a presidential election
> porked Carla Bruni
>>
Sarkozy is a huge faggot I hope he gets assasinated by a kebab.
>>
>>59952809
I thought that the French have always been more "sexually open" than Americans. Like how Benjamin Franklin was ambassador to france and participated in orgies with the nobility.
So why would trump be any different
>>
>>59956798
We are sexually open as long as we benefit from it.
>>
>>59953322
Does France even have any working ICBMs and would he have to call the ESA?
>>
>>59957472
>Does France even have any working ICBMs
yes

and better submarines than yours
>>
>>59954643
>cuckistan
>not mentioning Germany or sweden
>>
>>59952809
>that Sarkozy is know to have a bad temper, is extremely insecure and jealous

You say it as if the rest of France is different
>>
>>59952809
>don't like X person you already like because Y irrelevant reason

Almost subtle. Still a shitpost. Hidden.
>>
>>59953322
>tell me about Merkel, why is she wearing a hijab
top kek
>>
>>59952809
This is why manlets can't be leaders. They can't just be cool with the fact that other, notably taller, guys railed a bunch of chicks too.

I recently met my girlfriend's ex boyfriend. Yeah, I know, she sucked his dick a thousand times, he fucked her ass hundreds of times and they had kinky, degenerate sex...

But, you know, I'm having that with her now and I've had that with other women before... so it's not a big deal.

I can deal with that because I am 6'6" tall and thus have no insecurities.
>>
>>59958639
> banging second hands
degenerate
>>
>>59952809
do you fagg0ts have no other options then electing Sarkozy how many people is their
>>
>>59952809
kek he's a fuckin manlet faggot. sarkozy is going to sit down, shut his whore mouth, and look mad. thats all hes ever going to do. you french cunts are really fuckin stupid for electing that guy in the first place
>>
>it's too much of a dishonor to have the president meet with another billionaire politician they banged
>it's not too much of a dishonor for your women visiting refugee camps at night to get spitroasted by aids carrying niggers

French logic.
>>
>>59952809
>trump fucked the French presidents wife

Please god let him get elected
>>
>>59959044
Ok we have:
> Hollande again
Yay...
> "El Blanco" Manuel Valls
except this is France
> Alain Juppé
Presidents are supposed to survived for at least 5 years
> Marine LePen
Sadly being president is a real job
> Nicolas "please ignore 2007-2012" Sarkozy
And it's working
>>
Remember when France choose Hollande for president because Sarkozy fucked up, and then Hollande fucked up even more and made us forget about Sarkozy ?
>>
>>59953322
>slaps her ass
>Sarkozy waves the white flag

That's how it's gonna happen. Trust me, I'm German, we know that shit.
>>
>>59953881

I would forgive France every insult if this happened IRL.

>double points if Melania chimes in and says, "Zo deed I."
>>
>>59959248
Hollande is the socialist, isn't he? In that case, it's not surprising.
>>
>>59952809
I thought that French men did not mind being cucks?
>>
>>59952809
That's even more a reason to vote Trump.
People want to see drama and Trump can handle it.
>>
>>59958639
you know its also possible to do those things to a girl who isn't a whore, right? is it really impossible for a cuck to imagine an uncucked life

i mean sure bang sluts but theres no reason except desperation to treat them like ladies
>>
>>59955985
Why is being tall so important?
>>
>>59961003
It's a developed nation thing. You wouldn't understand
>>
>>59961003
I imagine it helps with confidence.
>>
>>59961003
being tall male is the same as being woman who is not fat
>>
>>59961753
and vice versa: being a manlen is the same as being fat woman
>>
>>59953881

"Hey, Sarkozy, does Carla still like 'Le butt stuff? How's your junk doing? She told me that mine was "Yuge"!"
>>
>>59962269

Stahp, my sides.
>>
>>59952809
now i get to make america great again and make frogs butthurt
this is truly a beautiful time to be alive
>>
>>59952809
>Sarkozy again

even EU council and other glonbl elites wouldn't allow this scumbag gangster to gain power once more

ffs he's been trafficking cocaine
>>
>not voting in this goddess

I always knew you were jew owned cocksuckers but this is ridiculous
>>
>>59953881
dude, pretty much all the french presidents had affairs. If Trump fucked Sarko's wife, it will be nothing new. Besides, frenchies had always been degenerated since the days of the roman empire. Remember the Marquees of Sade?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x196
Trump's wife will get along better with her than Obama's
>>
>>59952809
>you can't elect trump because france wont like it

lol ya ok froggy
mind your own business plz
>>
>>59952809
Then why dont you just elect le pen?
That would solve both problems, it would allow trump to save the USA, and it would uncuck france (although a woman would be in charge)
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
Thread DB ID: 388036



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.