[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder all Europeans should move to America. Let Europe rot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 20

Reminder all Europeans should move to America.

Let Europe rot.
>>
>>59947605
>moving to a third world country with no health insurance, non-existant infrastructure and public transportation
>get shot
>>
gib us visas and decent jobs and we will
>>
I should
>>
>>59947605

Have you seen what Europeans have done to Europe?

The last thing we need is them here and voting.
>>
>>59947605
Considering the demographics and the fact Europe is a legitimate homeland of the European peoples, the opposite is true.

Doing what you suggest is exactly what "they" want; making us all "just immigrants".

>2016
>falling for this
>>
>>59947605
>60% white
>PC central
>rampant racemixing
>getting shot
I'll stick to Europe
>>
>europe
>European
Pick one
>>
>>59947737
> German Caliphate
> Calling others archaic
You're running your own country into the ground.
>>
>>59947605
You've got too many niggers, thin them out a bit and we might have a deal here.
>>
>>59947605
But we're rotting, too.
>>
>>59947737
>moving to a third world country with no health insurance
they have health insurrance, it's even better than ours. you just don't get signed it automatically. is this to hard for you?
>non-existant infrastructure
their ountry is pretty big
>public transportation
the country is pretty big, can't you afford a car poorfag? and all the money that isn't spend on empty trains driving around is yours.
>>
But I prefer my white majority country.
>>
>>59947605

Reminder that usa posters are the worst trash here.
>>
>>59947605
Stop your shitposting.
>>
>>59947829
This. We've got enough cucks as it is.
>>
Move to America if you want to get absorbed into the mestizo mixed race mass. Your grand kids will be named Paco, Jose and Jamal
>>
>>59947605
As Germany is my homecountry and has been for my ancestors, I will not leave.

I have considered moving to Canada or Alaska (maybe Oregon region as well) quite a few times.
But this is not where I belong. My place is in the heart of Europe
>>
>>59947605
>implying america looks like that
the cities are multicultural shitholes and the rednecks are ignorant fucktards its like we have no middle ground and oh yeah dont forget only 66% white
>>
>>59947605
I've grown so used to rott

I have become rott

Rott is my life
>>
>>59947979
>shitposting
>American
Pick one
>>
>>59947605

>not a confessional state
>led by a nigger

No, they shouldn't!
>>
>>59947605

>when things get tough, run away

Why do Americans think this is a great, heroic thing to do?
>>
>>59947605
We shouldn't welcome any of those faggots here. I get not all Europeans are cucked, but your country did not end up the way it did for no reason. Fix your own problems, don't just run away like Ahmed from Syria did when he invaded your lands.
>>
Come to the upper Midwest, almost everyone here is northern European, either of German or Norwegian decent.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
>>59947605
The Europeans will be begging to be let in once the Muslims they let in ramp shit up
>>
>>59947605
Why would we want Muslims in America?
>>
>>59947942
Based hans teaching cucked hans a lesson
>>
>>59948067

Speak for yourself. America's nigger epidemic is literally Sweden-tier.
>>
>>59947737
You're kidding yourself if you think Germany isn't headed towards being a third world country

At least you're better than Sweden, but only slightly
>>
>>59947872
Luigi plz. The US has nothing on the cultural Marxism and racemixing of Europa.
>>
>>59948052
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
>>
>>59947605
>using a picture from the good times
Fucking trapper.
>>
>>59947863

>crowded, resource-exhausted, cuck-loving continent of Europe
>strong, rich, virile continent of North America

We are an infinitely-better homeland for whites than decrepit Europe.
>>
>>59947762
You're going to have to work for it
>>
File: 21b.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
21b.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>59947605
F.u.
>>
>foreigners
>in my USA

Only people born in the United States should be allowed here for at least the next 50 years. Kick everyone else out. Then let only white Europeans in. It'll be the rebirth of America
>>
>>59948052
You taught us, papa
>>
>>59947605
That would mean giving in to the sandniggers
>>
>>59947605
Haha. Is this the clap who got depressed at the norwegian moving to Russia yesterday. Oh sweet sweet tears of bitter rejection. What did you think Todd? Secure residential areas, movies, consumer products and high starch food would be adequate compensation for losing your identity cof! Soul cof!
>>
>>59948177
Where do I keep hearing stories of white privilege and black protesters? Is it Europe?
As for racemixing it is extremely rare here. I have seen only 5 mixed people in my life and I live in a pretty big city
>>
>>59947605
>moving to a country where whites already are a minority
>and the whites living there are retarded hillbillies
no thanks, I prefer the racewar.
>>
>>59948211
You're forgetting all of the anchor babies being born here from Chinese mothers and illegal immigrants.

Those people are born here, and then never return, still being able to keep their citizenship.
>>
File: 1417995796594.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417995796594.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>59947605
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>59948211

You can make it racially-neutral by only letting in people from countries with a GDP (PPP) close to us in, and then banning everyone from Muslim countries.

(We'd still need to figure out a way to let in Slavs though.)
>>
>>59948167
No it isn't, it is vastly overblown on /pol/.

Niggers don't control anything, and they never will. They always cry, they always scream, and nothing changes. The entire "BLM" movement is a laughing stock, even most niggers are aware of how pathetic and racist it is. The only people here who take niggers seriously is the media, no one else cares or pays them any mind.
>>
>>59947605
Having lived in the east coast I fucking despise your country
What a shit hole
>>
we will never let Europe fall to the hordes.

especially Scotland.
>>
>Leaving the fatherland
Fuck off
>>
>>59948390
feel better now?
>>
>>59948327
>issues of identity
The thing about America, is that once you are willing to be American, it doesn't matter who or what you were before; from that point and onwards you will be American

>secure residential areas, etc.
Not seeing the problem here
>>
>>59947605
> be American
> get your mandatory jew dick snip
> go to kindergarten
> recite your pledge to Allah
> assuming you haven't been shot yet make it to elementary school
> bullied for being a white straight male by Muslims and blacks
>make it to middle school
> indoctrinated by feminism
> begin to hate your cis gender binary sex role
> make it to high school
> mandatory school shooting
> assuming you survive That
> Apply for community college because actually college will land you a life time of debt
> mandatory draft enlistment
> come out with useless diploma
> can't get job because the NSA/TPP flagged you for lurking in a "Teen" thread on /b/ in 2007
> kill self

Land of the free right?
>>
>>59948052
I agree with you. I think America should close its borders to Europe until they solve their shitskin problem. We don't need a bunch of cowardly faggots jumping from a sinking ship coming here.

Europe is fortunate that the shitskins in your countries are so hostile.The shitskins will be the aggressors and you can sort them out. Here in America we will have to be the aggressors to deal with our shitskin problem. To sort out our shitskin problem it has to be explicitly racial there's no way to dance around the issue. In Europe it's simple. France is French, Germany is Germany and Britain is British.

In America we're going to have to convince enough people that we need racial purity to save America. That's a much more difficult task.
>>
>>59948352

Nice rationalisation, but the statistics don't lie.

>66% white

Literally not even Sweden is that bad.
>>
>>59947737
>Third world country
The average african american has superior income than the average native german
Your country is basically africa for american standards.
>>
>>59948330
>Shariah zones
>millions of refugees being willingly accepted
>constant terror threats
>not being able to arm yourself for the sake of defense
>minority is being prioritized over the majority
>>
>>59948336

Would a mother really leave her underage child behind in a country that kicked her out? She would take her children with her. If her country won't allow her to take her children with her, that's her fault for coming to the United States.

>>59948345

Ban everyone who isn't white and born in a European country. No Aussies or Canadians, they shit post too much. If it's determined that a white person is a Muslim, they can get shipped off to their Muslim country of choice and be with people that share similar beliefs to them.
>>
>>59948536
Yeah, Sweden with its "pure" country has smaller problems, like a rape epidemic, allowing migrants more rights and privileges, and various shariah zones within the country.
>>
>>59947737
Blue pilled kraut. Have fun getting raped to death by hordes or sandies.
>>
You have guns. You should storm your government and establish a pro-white status. And then save our asses!
>>
>>59947605
Lets see
>higher crime rates
>no public health insurance
>Fucked up society dependent on antidepressants and psychologists
>non-secular, lot of people take god too seriously
>"Want go to university for free? First join the army"

no thanks, the money ain't worth it
>>
>>59948760

Yes, those are smaller problems than what America is having. Good observation.
>>
>>59948703
If a child is born here, he/she gets citizenship no matter what.

So if he or she left the country, they still get to keep their citizenship no matter what.

I would agree with you and your "being born here" plan, but there must be a better way.
>>
>>59948536
>Finland in charge of knowing what he is talking about
You are saying niggers are taking over the country, and yet they aren't even the 2nd highest population. We're getting taken over by Mexicans, which will change when Trump gets elected.

So I re-state what I said earlier: Niggers are not, never have, and never will be in control over anything. The only thing they do is bitch and cry, which only gets attention because the media is trying to force a narrative that continues to get BTFO by people who actually know what they are talking about. BLM has never made any ground, in fact a lot of their members have been arrested for openly threatening white people.

Try again, Finland. Hurry though, Ahmed is coming to fuck your wife later so you need to be sure you're ready to prep the bull.
>>
>>59948848
We don't want you.
>>
>>59947737
Why move to a third world country when it can move to you? Right, krautbro?
>>
>>59948857
Like what, exactly?

Last time I checked, being in control of your own country was much better than willingly letting it getting taken over by a group of people literally enforcing their values by force.
>>
>>59947605
>all Europeans
no, we don't need more cucks
>>
>>59948646
>Shariah zones
Do not exist in mainland Europe. Even in Britain they don't, it's just shitty neighborhoods, filled with shitskins. No sharia enforced.
>millions of refugees being willingly accepted
I agree, it's the only problem that Europe has
>constant terror threats
Heavily influenced by the above point. No one is safe from islamic terrorism, not even the US, as 9/11 proved.
>not being able to arm yourself for the sake of defense
Wrong. I own a VZ58 and a Tanfoglio handgun. You can own the same things in 90% of European states.
A problem you seem to have as well unfortunately, with affirmative action and all that crap
>>
>>59947605
>Reminder all Europeans should move to America.

How about 'no'?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>59948949
of course you don't
>>
File: 1450921215515.png (162KB, 344x476px) Image search: [Google]
1450921215515.png
162KB, 344x476px
>>59947605
After Emperor Trump gets elected, sure.
>>
>>59947605
>whites soon to be minority
>PC culture not just in government but in day to day life more than anywhere
>shit tier feminist masculine women
>fat people
>niggers
>jews
>Christian evangelicals
Why?
>>
File: 1448010859168.jpg (39KB, 728x439px) Image search: [Google]
1448010859168.jpg
39KB, 728x439px
>moving to a country with 50million nigger population
>more than every european country combined
>>
>>59948479

> willing to be an American
Actually believes he can "choose" his identity and it would have integrity when confronted with an existential threat. Not knowing the only people who have retained their identity and a coherent grasp on reality are WASPS who manage the country on behalf of the heebs.

> Secure compounds
> Not prisons
>>
>>59947605
The only way I'd move would be to Texas. The few I met vacationing over here were based bros.
>>
>>59947605
>implying i will leave my mountain fortress
nah dude i'm fine here
>>
>>59947605
Lol no, you fucking cowards stay and fight in your own countries. Just give us your women and children until the fighting stops, then you can have them back.
>>
>>59948646
>nigger/spic ghettos
>millions of illegal Mexicans being willingly accepted
>constant threat of being shot
>everyone has guns, everywhere, even at store

Nigga please...
>>
>>59948875

Maybe the children of non-natives who are native themselves should suffer an "accident" and "disappear" or more realistically we should bring back conscription but only for children of non-American born parents.
>>
>>59948989
Affirmative action is much more prevalent in Europe than it is in America

Allowing millions of people to pour in unchecked within the continent is also a very huge problem, no matter how much you downplay it.

Terror threats will rise much more in Europe then they will in America if things continue to go unchecked.

We have leadership that is about to change for the better (Trump)

Also, nice choice in guns. I own a Glock 21.
>>
>>59949172
*The few Texans I met...
>>
>>59947605
You know what, we could set up an exchange program. Germany and Sweden would love it. Our niggers for their whites.
>>
>>59947605
you spelled Canada wrong.
>>
File: milagros-schmoll-.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
milagros-schmoll-.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>59947605
Come home, White man.
>>
the last thing we need is more gigantic homosexual sanders voters, fuck Europe and fuck Europeans. They'd be like niggers constantly asking for free shit because earning your own money is barbaricm
>>
>>59949109
Niggers are pretty contained here. Our government doesn't force us to let them into our homes or neighborhoods like in Europe. Niggers here are mostly kept in their own shitholes, kept away from the collective society. Any black person you find outside of the zoo known as the ghetto is probably good enough. I won't say they are saints because is my entire life I have never known a nigger that was above stealing or acting like a baboon, no matter what financial level they were from.
>>
File: cuck.png (81KB, 586x790px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
81KB, 586x790px
>>59949109
nigger please
>>
>>59949116
Yeah I'm sure your strong sense of identity will remain when your governments willingly let your countries get over run.

>secure compounds
Our murderers and rapists actually go to prison, instead of getting 8 weeks community service
>>
File: 474598.jpg (40KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
474598.jpg
40KB, 300x225px
>>59949431
>There are as much niggers in the USA as people in Argentina
Holy shit
>>
>>59949367

Canada is literally a third world country with no future whatsoever, there is literally nothing good that happens there and they actually think they have an identity.

Great things happen in america.

The rest of the world is a cuckshed, stay the fuck away from north america eurooean scum.
>>
>>59948330
This. All this SJW stuff is based in America and comes from the American people. Just look at your college campuses. The Anglo sphere is just as bad in general but continental Europeans are far less likely to say things like "white privlege". Europe has leftists but America has SJWs. Feminism especially is where America is clearly the worst.
>>
>>59947605
America is done for in comparison to some parts of Europe.

>b-but muh guns
You havent fucking used them and you never will you're being outbred LITERALLY, the majority of babies in the US arent white that isnt true for any European nation.
>>
>>59949550

And its all thanks to a European.

Karl marx, thanks for ruinijg everything europe.
>>
>>59949255
>illegal immigrants
Trump will insure that problem will be taken care of, which is more more than you're leaders can affirm to you

>risk of getting shot
It's actually more like; getting a chance to defend yourself
Your the "half glass empty" type, aren't you?
If a sick person wanted a gun, they'd get one. And if you live in a society that curbs guns, then hundreds would die just like in Paris.
>>
>>59948913

How sad. Are you really trying to rationalise your horrendous black crime rates as a relative non-issue? This is literal SJW rhetoric. It's time to step outside your echo chamber and realise it's you who's being cucked. I'm not sure you even realise that most of Europe is anti-immigration.
>>
>>59949543
wew

Calm down,Tyrone
>>
>>59949319
>Affirmative action is much more prevalent in Europe than it is in America
Here we have basically no affirmative action. Admittedly I don't know about the rest of Europe
>Allowing millions of people to pour in unchecked within the continent is also a very huge problem, no matter how much you downplay it.
I totally agree with you. Mass immigration is bad weather it is Syrians or Mexicans
>Terror threats will rise much more in Europe then they will in America if things continue to go unchecked.
You are unfortunately right on this
>We have leadership that is about to change for the better (Trump)
I hope you will elect him, I really do. Europe would benefit from Trump as a leader so it would be a win-win situation. I'm kinda afraid Shillary might get in though
>Glock 21
Nice, but it's expensive as fuck here (700 €)
JUST
>>
Nobody should move anywhere. Both continents are white and should stay that way.
>>
Nice flora and fauna, but the people kinda suck.

> immigrate
> get shot

Nah, thanks.
>>
>>59949305
Kek. That'd teach people not to take advantage of us.
>>
>>59949517
So.... the same amount of niigers?
>>
>>59949319
>Affirmative action is much more prevalent in Europe than it is in America
Sorry but this is literally only America thing. Maybe UK, I don't know about them and don't care, they are lost anyway. Where do you get these?

>Terror threats will rise much more in Europe then they will in America if things continue to go unchecked.
We all hope so anon, we all hope so...
>>
>>59947737
there is a good chance you will survive the gunshot wound hans

you stand no chance of surviving the beheading
>>
>>59949319
Your first point is objectively wrong and America does let thousands of people pour across its borders. The Muslim thing is just a matter of location.

PC was invented in America. No one in Europe gave a shit about rude words to describe minorities until the late 90s.
>>
File: 5436235.jpg (28KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
5436235.jpg
28KB, 419x400px
>>59949722
I said people, so that excludes niggers my white friend.
>>
>>59949769

>PC was invented in america

It was invented in russia, by a kike.

A european.
>>
>>59949624
Nope. Not that I like Marxism but Americas identity politics cuckery has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 960x629px
>>59947737
>>
>>59949727
Affirmitive action doesn't happen here.
>>
>>59948646
>shariah zones
>in italy
kek
m8, even USA has more mudslimes than Italy

the fuck you mother put in your breakfast this morning?

>>59949624
A european Jew, yes. But you promote it. The zionists all flocked to your lands and took over your media

In both ways, you're jewish muscle
>muscle as in, you promote cultural marxism
>muscle in military
>for israel, the brains

>>59949550
People in Britain have already started waking up, still yawning, but waking up, and this has been happening since June/July when all this refugee shit went batshit crazy across mainland Europe.

College Liberal opinions are being frowned upon, even with normal non-political people, plus they're getting BTFO on live TV debates.

Luckily, we haven't let in a literal crazy amount of 'refugees', thanks to the English Channel. They can't just walk in, and the dying groups of liberals are crying.
>>
>>59949628
>Trump will insure that problem will be taken care of
If you elect him
>which is more more than you're leaders can affirm to you
our asylum policy is among the strictest in Europe, dream on

The rest of your post... Jesus Christ your society is completely fucked if you NEED to carry a gun just to stay alive. Why again would I want to move from one of the safest countries on the planet to that?!
>>
THROW AWAY YOUR GOVERNMENT FIRST, YOU HAVE GUNS
>>
File: schrodingermirror.jpg (265KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
schrodingermirror.jpg
265KB, 600x849px
>>59947605
america is full up
the only people from europe allowed are right-leaning scandinavian twinks
>>
>>59949838
>in Russia

Lol. What the fuck are you on about. The Soviet Union was not politically correct and it's a completely alien thing in Russia.
>>
>>59947605
Holy shit. Just reading this thread I have concluded that all Europeans are scared of weapons and defending themselves. No wonder they're continent is getting cucked. Lmao stay in Europe, fags.
>>
>>59947605
Let me change this for you OP.

All strongly conservative Europeans should move to states that would are liberal and have more spending on infrastructure etc. I recommend you all moving to Seattle. Making it a red state.
>>
>>59949416
>Our government doesn't force us to let them into our homes or neighborhoods

Depends on where you live. Thanks to Obama section 8 housing voucher are now a thing and they can be used anywhere for rent. Even (Especially) in predominately white neighborhoods,
>>
>>59947605
The obvious choice is Australia, my white euro friends are welcome, bring your hot woman and no worries
>>
File: 1425399079111.png (266KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1425399079111.png
266KB, 600x597px
>>59947605

No we all hate freedom, personal responsibility, self defence, working for your money, individualism, owning property, not having multicoloured children, state ran media, giving a minimum of a 1/3 of your salary to the man + NI payments.

DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM AMERICA, there is nowhere left to run to... and for the love of God never let them take your guns.
>>
>>59950022
Trump will be elected.

>asylum policy is the best solution to curbing millions of potential security threats
Just think on that one.

>guns are evil.
Wrong. People are capable to harmful destruction. With guns being able to be brought to places as tight as Paris, it isn't a matter of "which country is safer" it's more of a matter of "who is prepared for the worst to happen". It's a human problem, not an American one.
>>
>>59947605
>Fuck off
>we're full
>>
>>59949968
Allowing millions to come over and letting them get away with things due to "not looking" racist is probably worse
>>
>>59950092
It was invented by kikes nevertheless and they have no country. after pc stuff a terror awaits you just like it was in soviet union.
>>
>>59949670
I agree with most of your post, but;

Trump will get elected.

Also; €700
Damn son. Yeah, I see why you picked what you picked. Good choice regardless
>>
File: General_Butt_Naked_in_battle.png (422KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
General_Butt_Naked_in_battle.png
422KB, 832x468px
>>59950031
and they'll get lonely, finding nothing but blasian halfbreeds and porky right wing racists who only play the part for some weird S/M sex games they engage in with their family darky, something about staring them in the eyes while they fuck their wife or something.

pick related; America 2018
>>
>>59950277
>British Woman
>Hot

But i still hope you let me in.
>>
>>59950565
Yea, the thing I really hate about Europe (migrants aside) are ridiculous gun prices. Plus we can't even import something from the US without being taxed to death and making it even more expensive than a locally sourced firearm. It's extremely retarded unfortunately.

>Trump will get elected.
Cannot wait for it to happen. Just imagine the butthurt on Reddit
>>
>>59950574
>that picture

...I thought I could come up with something amusing to add to this but... Fuck man you can't really add to it. It encompasses the mindset of niggers so perfectly.
>>
The correct choice is Iceland and Greenland colonies
>>
>>59947605
Your immigration system is fucking impossible for genuine immigrants. But exceptions are made for shitty Mexicans.
Why, America, why?
New Zealand are lovely to Brits in the immigration process. Thinking of moving there.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>59947737
>>
>>59947605
No we don't want them here.

I'd be the first to start shooting them if they'd showed up near my land.
Fuck off Europoors, you missed your chance.
>>
>>59947605
Ah no mate. We have our own problems, we don't need anymore people even if they are superior westerners that wouldn't mind integration.
>>
>>59947605
I wish I could but you'd rather give citizenships to spics than white ppl
>>
>>59947605
>Whites already outnumbered in the first states
You might even end up dead quicker than we do.
>>
>>59947605
I've looked into it for shits and giggles, legally emigrating to the US isn't easy at all, pretty much need a company to sponsor a visa for you.
>>
>>59947605
poor old usa they will never know what its like to have thousands of years of heritage to protect
>>
File: Modern art.jpg (547KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Modern art.jpg
547KB, 3200x1680px
>>59947605
>Leave Norway for the US
>2016

Naw
>>
>>59947737
>literally gibsmedat tier
germans confirmed niggers of europe
>>
>>59948202
Yeah with worst jobs available ala mexican tier, right?
>>
>>59947605

Why would i leave my homeland like you cowards did?
>>
>>59947605
Throw in the 1956 Chevy 2-door hardtop and the semen demon and you've got yourself a deal.
>>
>>59947605
>moving to a poor country led by a nigger
No thanks
>>
>>59947605
I don't want to get shot or robbed or dead because I don't have insurance and I don't want my kids to go to horrible schools and get 200k in debt for a useless degree.
>>
> tfw I will unironically move to the US this year
>>
>>59947605
>The land of the nig nogs and liberal fucktards

No thank you
>>
>>59947605
No thank you.
I'll take niggers straight from Africa than a white liberal.
>>
>>59948480
Time for the old potato famine, eh Mickey?
>>
File: amerilards are clueless.png (19KB, 1613x161px) Image search: [Google]
amerilards are clueless.png
19KB, 1613x161px
Clueless burgers
>>
>>59956289
>sailed across the ocean for two months in a rickety wooden boat
>half died within the first year
>harsh winter with only the supplies and resources that could be mustered from the environment
>indians
Think of how terrible the place they were LEAVING must have been.
>>
>>59956526
>I don't want my kids to go to horrible schools and get 200k in debt for a useless degree.
america has the best schools in the world. if your kid is too fuckin dumb to get a meaningful degree, he deserves his crappy life
>>
>>59947605
it's nearly impossible to do that as a straight white male
>>
>>59947605
You realise that America is further down the multicultural rabbit hole than anywhere else. At least there is still widespread opposition to immigration here.
>>
File: pr0_tacs.gif (14KB, 319x209px) Image search: [Google]
pr0_tacs.gif
14KB, 319x209px
>>59947605
This is actually brilliant. Let's just dodge the shitflood and return to fertile lands after.

Sand and normal niggers won't thrive in the northern parts of jewrope on their own.
>>
>>59957092
Time to head to the synagogue there Shlomo.
>>
File: refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg (752KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg
752KB, 2048x1536px
come to america

we had 31 states that didnt want any shitskins after the paris attack
>>
>>59959034

Your post was ergonomically terrific
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.