[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU Shill Insults UK, Plea to Stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 33

File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (267KB, 652x641px) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
267KB, 652x641px
Disgusting EU shill wants UK to remain in the EU, so writes article insulting UK:

> Brexit would imply a number of wide-ranging geopolitical choices: to lose the ability to co-shape developments in Europe; to go it alone on the international stage instead of using the EU to multiply British weight; to put at risk the close relationship with the US.
>The days of the empire are long gone. The new role Britain found was to be the junior partner of the United States.
>But over time, the increasing success of the Franco-German-led European integration caused Britain to realise that it would be better to be in than out, for economic and geopolitical reasons.
>It cannot go it alone globally, as the UK is too weak to compete with the US or China and can be pushed around by both. Britain’s global role depends on its EU membership.
>For a pragmatic, unsentimental US, Britain is relevant only to the degree it can help building coalitions inside the EU.
>The EU has demonstrated unity when challenged by the Kremlin’s attack on Ukraine and by that on the fundamental rules of the European peace order.
>At a time when China and Russia seek to reformulate the global rule book by declaring neighbouring territory their sphere of control, the EU is a space in which smaller countries enjoy rights.
>The German-French conflict, the biggest geopolitical challenge in Europe between 1866 and 1945, has been solved through European integration. Democracy in southern Europe – Spain, Portugal, Greece – and in central and eastern Europe has been consolidated through European integration. War among EU members is unthinkable.
>In the increasing struggle between populists, who pretend countries can keep economic benefits from globalisation while closing borders, and cosmopolitans who support globalisation as a broader social and cultural concept, the EU clearly is on the side of the latter.

>http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/03/brexit-bad-for-europe-and-britain-eu-referendum
>>
>the guardian
>yurp politics
>2016

i'm not reading that
>>
A couple of things:

1) the only people who ever bring up the empire are pro-EU people. "The EMpire is gone! Deal with it, loser!"
2)
>>In the increasing struggle between populists, who pretend countries can keep economic benefits from globalisation while closing borders, and cosmopolitans who support globalisation as a broader social and cultural concept, the EU clearly is on the side of the latter.

EU confirmed for borderless, cultureless shills who live only to create a bigger marketplace.

Oh, and
3)
>>The EU has demonstrated unity when challenged by the Kremlin’s attack on Ukraine and by that on the fundamental rules of the European peace order.

So the West overthrowing Ukraine's leadership and installing its own pro-EU government because the existing leadership favoured a Russian economic package to an EU economic package is somehow a Kremlin attack.
>>
>>59935376
>EU
>Without UK.

Hundred Years War PT2 when?
>>
File: 1445082353184.jpg (15KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1445082353184.jpg
15KB, 241x209px
>>59935376
>The European Union flag flutters next to the EU flag.
He doesn't even know how your flag is named
>>
If UK leaves the EU it will become weak as fuck, but you'll most likely deport shitskins and start resurrecting your culture and UK will become more or less safe, no no-go zones.

If UK stays in the EU, it will be destroyed by EU's insane marxist cultural policy. But UK will remain strong economically. Tough choice
>>
>>59935376
It will be interesting for Ireland. You might be handing us a lot of business. The UK and Ireland do so much business that they will work out their own deal to keep free trade and open borders between them but with no UK in the EU that leaves only one English speaking, low corporation tax region in the EU. That's ireland. US investment will be focused on Ireland alone.

Could be a bonanza if the UK leaves.
>>
>>59935750
>If UK leaves the EU it will become weak as fuck

It'd be stronger than basically anywhere except the US, EU, China, Russia and India. I.e places with massive landmass or massive population.
>>
>>59935750
Um, no, the EU depends on the UK, not the other way around.
>>
>>59935750
UK imported their shit skins pre EU. Slavs came with the EU So it would be white people who are forced to leave if they leave the EU.
>>
>>59935827
>>59935846

So the article is pure bullshit?
>>59935848
I am fine with this. As long as shitskins leave as well.
>>
>>59935848
Our border to Europe won't close if we leave the EU.
We have open border politicians at the moment, whether we are in the EU or not. They favour population replacement. The same kind of politicians do inhabit the EU bureaucracy, too. On the refugee issue, the EU is worse than Britain.
>>
>>59935911
They won't. They are British citizens from before the EU. Their relative numbers would be increased by leaving the EU since lots of white people from the EU would be required to leave. That means Poles for the most part.
>>
>>59935976
Damn. Didn't know that UK was in such a bad situation...
>>
>>59935968
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ireland and the UK have their own border policy. They arnt in schengen.

That would mean your current border issues are your own doing.
>>
>>59935911
>So the article is pure bullshit?

Yes. Life goes on outside the EU.
>>
>>59936039
All memes and bullshit aside. What are the chances of Brexit? After UKIP's defeat, I don't feel that it's possible anymore =(
>>
>>59936038
Schengen just means whether you can pass into a country without first showing your passport.
Anyone from the EU can come here, show their passport, and come in. So we cannot do anything about that.
We can control non-EU immigration (but don't).
>>
>>59936028
It's not. Everything here is blown out of proportion. The UK won't leave. They will use this as leverage to gain more exceptions for themselves from EU rules. For instance reducing the benefits they are required to offer citizens from other EU members. I guess they feel they have enough Poles now.
>>
>>59935976
>since lots of white people from the EU would be required to leave
They will all immediately be given a visa. Forcibly deporting millions of EU nationals is impossible.
>>
>>59936084
Polls are 50/50 at the moment. I haven't been following it, though.
The EU negotiations are a farce, and the media will point that out, meaning the Out side may get a boost once the negotiations are over and people can say: "Nope, not good enough, think I'll vote to leave."
>>
>>59936101
Remove their rights and make it uncomfortable to me here. It would require the issuing of a national ID card and putting all facilities behind that such as hospitals and social welfare, driving licenses etc.
>>
>>59936096
What about Germany? Any progress on anything? Saw a horrible thread about rapes in Germany. Got me depressed asf =((
>>
>>59936152
Well. Good luck I guess.
>>
>>59936084
>What are the chances of Brexit?

The migrant crisis made the pro-Brexit vote jump to around half the population. If it gets any worse or we have another financial crisis before the referendum, we'll be out.
>>
>>59936085
Iv known no other way of travelling but iv only travelled by air. I think it's mostly a means of speeding up travel for freight and people by land inside the EU. Of course it causes problems if EU border nations refuse to foot the bill or protecting huge borders from millions wanting access to central Europe.
>>
>>59936181
>It would require the issuing of a national ID card and putting all facilities behind that such as hospitals and social welfare, driving licenses etc.

New Labour wanted to do this. It got scrapped because it would cost the taxpayer billions and both major parties would obviously abuse it.
>>
that article has swayed me to vote leave
>>
>>59936227
I still don't understand how UKIP lost. Either this shit is rigged or the British are retarded (no offence) There is clearly no difference between Labour and the Cons, they fuck the UK the same.
I am not 100% sure about UKIP but at least they look like they care about you
>>
>>59935750
The EU is a drain on our economy.
>>
>>59936189
I'm irish. I am here in munich on a holiday. Had to go home early on new years due to a bomb scare. Was kind of fun actually.

I have seen no durka types and only one women in her ninja costume. There are lots of brown people but they are clean shaven and polite enough.

The funny part was that we were asking for directions and couldn't find people that spoke german. I can't be too critical since I am technically a shit skin breeding the local women myself.
>>
>>59935376
>the UK is too weak to compete with the US or China and can be pushed around by both
What does this even mean? Aren't we being pushed around by the EU as it is?
>>
>>59935376

The only 'compromise' offered by EU membership is us trying to reduce the amount of buttfucking we receive. And this is all that is happening with Cameron trying his hardest to make the EU look a good idea for our future. He is basically groveling before them asking for them not to fuck us too much in the next few months prior to the vote.
>>
>integration
kek
>>
>>59936306
It would become absolutely necessary if you left the EU.
>>
>>59936346
Aren't the Irish white? Green eyes, black heir n' shit?\
>The funny part was that we were asking for directions and couldn't find people that spoke german.
That's not really funny. Kinda sad
>>
>>59936324
>I still don't understand how UKIP lost.
First past the Post system.

They got 4 million votes and only 1 seat, because the vote was spread out too much.

Basically, they came second or third in each constituency that voted for them, that doesn't matter, it's the person that comes first that wins the seat.

It's further insulting when SNP got 1.5 million votes and ended up with 50 something seats.

>>59935376
Yeah they keep doing this, when will they learn? They are just pushing people toward wanting to leave. Stupid also

>Guardian
Enough said.
>>
>>59936324
The fear was from a labour lib dem snp coalition so most people abandoned ukip to stop such a coalition forming because that shit would of been ten times worse than just labour.
>>
>>59936366
He promised to allow a referendum as part of his election campaign but he solidly thinks you are better in than out.
>>
>For a pragmatic, unsentimental US, Britain is relevant only to the degree it can help building coalitions inside the EU.

Fuck 'em. Britain needs to realize that the "special relationship" just means US supremacy.

The faster we all have nations that are not dependent upon the insane ramblings of a country controlled by evangelicals and jews, the better we be off.
>>
>>59936416
The irish are white only in skin colour and in recently aquired wealth. We were dogs till a few decades ago.
>>
>>59936421
Plenty of people would've voted for UKIP but didn't because they didn't think UKIP stood a chance at winning, so it should have been even more than 4 million
>>
Remember if we dont join the Euro currency our economy will collapse and UK will no longer have any financial say in the world

Opps, never happened

Now its if you leave the EU somehow things like trade and agreements that happened before EU wont be possible anymore
>>
File: british opinion on trump.png (65KB, 643x326px) Image search: [Google]
british opinion on trump.png
65KB, 643x326px
>>59936324
A number of reasons.

1) This was their first surge into general election popularity. A lot of people are scared to risk new parties in government in case they do something crazy.
2) FPTP favours the parties of plurality.
3) UKIP had only just broken through, to expect them to win government is simply insane. When the Labour party first broke through it took them two decades before they entered government.
4) About 60% of Britain are tribal voters, they vote for the parties based on tribal loyalty rather than policy issues. These barriers are slowly breaking down but they are not yet there.
>>
>>59936430
>>59936421
>>59936503

Is this really what democracy is? Different parties with different political spectre can unite just so "the good guys" don't win?
>>
>>59936324
>I still don't understand how UKIP lost.
The FPTP system works against them, Farage is a divisive figure who spent the entire pre-election debate talking about nothing but the EU and immigrants, and the Tories are just about passable for the majority of the right wing in the country.
>>
>>59936521
Yes, what did you think democracy was?
>>
>If we leave the EU, Scotland will leave the UK

Hearing this line of argument quite a lot. Any reply?
>>
>>59936500
Indeed.

>>59936521
What like in France? No not really, read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-past-the-post_voting
>>
>>59936491
but you were well behaved dogs, even then. very organised and disciplined. not like niggers.
>>
>>59935376
>Doesnt realize how much they are dependent on the EU
>wants out
Sure, i bet you dont like technology and want to live in a farm too, the rest dont want that
>>
>>59936554
Why would anyone want to keep Scotland?
>>
>>59936548
We've never had democracy, so I only know about it from Wiki.
I've never seen it "in action" here. Left-wing, right-wing - irrelevant, they just rob the country.
>>
>>59936548
He's from Ukraine, he's probably used to Putin-esque administration.
>>
>>59936554
Scotland has to re-apply to the EU as a new member and re-negotiate all the trade deals etc that the UK government arranged with them.

It's also compulsory for all new EU member states to adopt the Euro and to be part of the Schengen area.

Most Scots don't want this, it's SNP crap.
>>
>>59936554
I doubt Westminster will let them run a 2nd referendum any time soon.
>>
Leaving the EU means that the UK could trade all over the world not just with Europe. And we are their biggest customer of manufactured goods. They fucking need us more than we need them.
>>
File: 1451804889178.jpg (37KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1451804889178.jpg
37KB, 650x366px
>>59936388
>populists, who pretend countries can keep economic benefits from globalisation while closing borders, and cosmopolitans who support globalisation as a broader social and cultural concept, the EU clearly is on the side of the latter.

kekkington
>>
>>59936572
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-past-the-post_voting
This is so retarded.
>>
>>59936602
Yes because we really need migrant quotas and perfectly curved bananas don't we?

Look how well the EU's worked for your country, I hear women are selling themselves for the price of a sandwich. I should get myself over to Grease at some point.
>>
>>59936554
Scotfag here, Scottish government begs the EU for money since Westminster is smart enough to keep Holyrood on a tight leash.

Also Scotland leaving the UK would be a disaster here since a lot of jobs would just up and disappear, which doesn't even mention the oil situation either.
>>
Why do lefties hate democracy and freedom so much?
>>
>>59936324

Militant liberalism. In many social circles, anyone voting UKIP is branded a racist/facist and ostracised. It's just not socially acceptable to tell people you're a UKIP supporter. That's why they have so much support on anonymous forums like 4chan (it's anonymous). If I posted a pro-UKIP status on Facebook it'd be social suicide.

Basically, it's the best party but the media and (ironically illiberal left) make sure to brand anyone who supports them as an immoral racist.

Political correctness has destroyed democracy in the UK.
>>
>>59935484
>So the West overthrowing Ukraine's leadership and installing its own pro-EU government because the existing leadership favoured a Russian economic package to an EU economic package is somehow a Kremlin attack.

Of course :^) putin is literally HITLER
>>
>>59936554

They're gone anyway.
>>
>>59936691
Your oil industry is being bailed out as we speak because of what Saudi Arabia is doing by saturating the market with too much oil.

It's what's causing Canada's economy to tank, they rely on oil exports and oil is now $37 per barrel.
>>
>>59936602
funny coming from Greece...
>>59936670
yep, we actually had a referendum in 2011 asking us whether we wanted to do it differently and have a system called the "alternative vote" but something like 2/3 of the public were against this so here we are in the year 2016 still using FPTP!
>>
>>59936722
>Political correctness has destroyed democracy in the UK.
It ended with Blair. Blair turned UK politics into gimmicks, marketing and promises of generous handouts without the increased taxes to support them.
>>
>>59936767
To be fair not many people actually know anything when it comes to FPTP or voting reforms.

Your average citizen just wants migration stopped and free money.

Those are the only drives that make people concerned or want to vote.

Except of course for those that frequent /pol/.
>>
>>59936695
>/pol/ack says that
>freedom
>implying right wing doesnt want to oppress everyone into doing what THEY believe is right
>Democracy
>implying everyone will care about it, will spend hours studying and waste his life to make an informed decision
Why are /pol/acks so delusional?

>>59936767
well without the EU greece would be an even bigger shithole
>>
File: listen.png (1MB, 990x585px) Image search: [Google]
listen.png
1MB, 990x585px
>>59936796
Why didn't we listen?
>>
>>59936722
It's like if a German guy said: "Hey, I am a German nationalist, I support AfD" or something, right?
>>
>>59935750
>If UK leaves the EU it will become weak as fuck, but you'll most likely deport shitskins and start resurrecting your culture and UK will become more or less safe, no no-go zones.

Actually the plan is to deport Eastern Europeans and import more cheap labor from Africa and Middle East on short term work visas, which won't allow them to use healthcare system and pension system.
>>
>>59936813
>well without the EU greece would be an even bigger shithole
I don't think that's actually scientifically possible my Turkish friend.
>>
>>59936084

Will be the same result as when Scotland tried to go independent. It will be close but we will stay.

It's predominantly the lower working class who keep the rhetoric 'dey tuk er jerbz' where as anyone with half a brain can see the U.K. Would be in some difficulty of we left.

Thankfully Cameron is pro Europe and is fighting for the uk to have a more equal say in what happens.
The reason we are not in schengen is because of the mass polish immigration to the uk. Nobody wants a bajillion somalis/sand niggers or whatever shitting up the country.
>>
>>59936521
Coalition governments mean the majority have their people in power. Not the single party with the most votes. Of course this requires parties to have similar values. For example the free market corpratists and the communists can't really form a coalition together because it would mean their politics are totally bankrupt and no one would vote for them ever again.

So you might see a handful of centrist parties forming a coalition against a single popular right or left wing party. This is a good thing since more people are represented.
>>
>>59936847\
> and import more cheap labor from Africa and Middle East
There is no escape from this shit, is there?
>>
>>59935448
Second.

>The Guardian
>>
>>59936324
UKIP got 14% of the British vote, but because the FPTP system is so shit, they only get one seat.
>>
File: EUvengers.png (792KB, 568x755px) Image search: [Google]
EUvengers.png
792KB, 568x755px
Seriously these based politicians should team up
>>
>>59936848
Not everyone on /pol/ cares about guns, retarded traditionalism and forcing others to follow their viewpoints ;^)

So yes, a cucked greece is a good greece since EU will make it better since alone it would be a shithole without any technology and incredibly expensive imports since ANYTHING worth in life is made abroad
>>
>>59936813
Greece deserves to be a shithole because your government is reckless and provocative, it also strikes deals at the wrong time and the people cause all sorts of problems when negotiations are still going on. You also elected Commies soi you bring it on yourselves. If Greeks had put aside the rhetoric, got around the negotiating table and sorted something out things would be much better.
>>
>>59936813

>implying right wing doesnt want to oppress everyone into doing what THEY believe is right

I guess this is different in Greece, because in the UK right wingers are by far the most liberal group.
>>
>>59936813

>well without the EU greece would be an even bigger shithole

At least it would be your own shithole and you wouldn't have to grovel off to Germoney every 6 months or so.
>>
>>59936888
Then the SNP get 51 seats. It's a bloody joke
>>
>>59936588
>we behaved.
Our history together is more or less constant warfare, terroism and eventually independance. Also in the colonies we had the reputation that modern blacks do.

It makes me slightly softer to the argument that it's economics that determine behavior and not genes. However I wonder of American blacks are capable of succeeding.
>>
>>59936918
hey, Syriza is great, finally a good EU cuck in control that is liberal

>>59936939
see >>59936908
>>
>>59936886
>There is no escape from this shit, is there?
Farage himself publicly stated last year that Immigrants from Africa and Middle East were ok, the immigrants from new EU countries were bad ones.
UK leadership elites strongly believe in commonwealth ideals, and they prefer immigrants from Pakistan from immigrants from Poland.
>>
>>59936922
>because in the UK right wingers are by far the most liberal group.
It's only mainly Labour and SNP on the left with a hard-on for a nanny state.
>>
>>59936908
You voted for Syriza didn't you?

You think right wing people here are muh guns muh freedom?

No, we just want migration stopped for a while, the current model the EU is adopting is that of a ponzi scheme, which always collapse.

So away with you, smelly Syriza voter.
>>
>>59936879
>>59936888
>>59936767
>>59936722
>>59936940
>>59936987

It all sounds like tyranny to be honest. I think I've just been red-pilled on the EU's politics. Thank you, guys, I'll go get my rope and soap.
God save the Queen.
>>
>>59936761
Didn't know they were being bailed out, I do know the moment the oil prices dropped people got laid off but that was it.

>>59936987
He's primarily saying this shit so he doesn't get publicaly crucified, they both take jobs although one to a lesser degree.
>>
>>59936987
Sounds like total bullshit and "an any old argument will do" if it keeps them as the opposition and maybe even get them into power.
>>
>>59936987
Not in the levels we've had.

It's not sustainable whatever political affiliation you follow.

Something will give, either social unrest and civil war because clash of cultures.

Or

Too many poopskins act as a drain on the economy, causing an increased burden to the state, leading to eventual fiscal collapse.
>>
>>59935376
I often insult UK. But I would never want them to stay in the EU.
>>
>>59936987
Disinformation.

Farage prefers to rekindle ties with the Commonwealth, that includes, Aus, NZ and Canada . . . .. . stop trying to shill that all he wants is more niggers.
>>
>>59936969
The Greek and European publics have been let down by both sides. That is why I say that these strikes by Greeks and Syzira were wrong at a time when negotiations were still going on. Greece has acted in a reckless and provocative manner. After your shitposting I urge you to put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table and stop it happening again.
>>
>>59937050
>Didn't know they were being bailed out,
Osborne has been giving the North Sea Oil Industry tax breaks and all sorts of other things to prevent job losses due to the market price of oil.
>>
>>59937035
How in the name of fuck is it tyranny if the majority of voters get their people elected rather than the largest minority?

You need to look at it from a multi government perspective however. If parties from coalitions that don't share values and policies then people SHOULD stop voting for them.
>>
If the UK leaves the EU, Denmark will follow shortly. One of the primary reasons Denmark is in the EU is because the UK is still part of it.
>>
>>59937100
It's a tactic of the BNP voter and splinters that reside on /pol/. Take no notice of them, they love to disinfo constantly.

You ask him to source his claims, he'll go quiet.
>>
File: cameron1.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cameron1.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>59936324
It's rigged AND we are cucktarded
>>
>>59937091
I'm really surprised why France hasn't already left the EU after the Bataclan massacre, hope France gets a referendum to leave like us
>>
>>59937142
It's getting more likely by the day that people will vote to leave.

Hence OP's article, it's one of the stages of that famous mantra.

>First the laugh at us
>Then they hate us
Or something...
>>
>>59937142
What about the Germans?
>>
>>59937142
>If the UK leaves the EU, Denmark will follow shortly.

And a referendum would be imminent in France.
>>
>>59936953
You just didn't respect the people making the laws and the laws themselves, you still believed in following laws in general. That's the difference. Blacks just do what they want. They don't care about the laws put forth by any government, even their own, even from politicians they elected.
>>
>>59937142
Not too different for Ireland. The UK is in our corner for corporation tax. If the UK leaves we will try and stay but if maintaining or corporation tax becomes impossible we will leave too. There would be no reason for us to remain if we had nothing to sell to a market that just imposes rules on us.
>>
What I don't understand is why is it impossible for them to just start getting trade agreements with EU nations on a one on one basis and threaten the one positive thing about the EU? It seems like a no brainer, if the UK leaves more will follow so why not just start getting your own trade agreement ready? Make it almost exclusively about trade and you would have made a better EU already
>>
>>59937173
This, I'd be demanding Merkel's head on a silver platter after it is essentially her policies that have allowed this shit to happen.

Another nail in the EU coffin as far as I and many others are concerned.
>>
>>59937008
>migration stopped
Because? White supremacy is your only way of feeling better for your existence? And most importantly, are you willing to lose a ton of stuff by leaving the EU just because you dont like immigrants?
Childish really

>>59937106
greece is fine now, they are good cucks and cant do a shit without EU approval and have to stop being a shithole because EU demands.
They even made gay civil partnerships because of that :3

In other words, being part of the EU made greece better, because greeks are useless as politicians so they need a superior german one to tell them what to do to stop greece from being a shithole.

And let me remind you one MAJOR thing, greece produces SHIT, the rest of the world produces games, gadgets, a ton of interesting things. Nobody wants to lose all that stuff because greece wanted to be alone and a worthless shithole alone.
>>
>>59937000

The only ones worth mentioning, then.
>>
>>59937186
Short of a seismic political shift over there, Germany will be the very last one to leave.
>>
>>59936844
I don't know enough about German politics to answer desu, but for sure the plague of political correctness over logic/rational thinking is not restricted to just the UK. I think with Germany's past, the social pressure to not be seen as racist could even be worse than in the UK (hence Merkel stupidly inviting millions of refugees in in a show of "look at how moral we are now, world!!")
>>
>>59937119
>How in the name of fuck is it tyranny
Because no matter who people choose they end up being completely fucked. The same happened with Germany. The same happens in UK. It's not literally a tyranny, it's like its modified version. Which is even worse
>>
>>59937231
Greek furfag spotted
. Do yourself a favor and don't reply
>>
>>59935376
Please do get the fuck out of the EU and show to other other members that it's not a catastrophe to not suck germoney's dick
>>
>>59937231
How is SYRIZA doing? Likewise Varoufakis, I know he left but what does he do now?
>>
>>59935376

That's right, Britain has been a trojan horse the whole time. Let them leave.
>>
>>59936218
Thank you, Ivan.
>>
>>59937293
implementing what EU tells them, so greece is becoming better since they are not allowed to be shit!
>>
>>59935376
>The German-French conflict, the biggest geopolitical challenge in Europe between 1866 and 1945
I didn't realise that it was simply just a German-French Conflict
>>
>>59937273
This, please do it, show us that it's possible to break free from the EU chains.
Show us that it's worthwhile to quit this scam!
>>
>>59937258
>Because no matter who people choose they end up being completely fucked.
The Tories have been mostly harmless towards the middle and upper classes. Anyone on bennies is fucked though.
>>
>>59937293
He doesen't follow politics beyond shitposting on here. He spams his cartoon bear fetish on here. Save yourself some time.
>>
>>59937223
EU politicians seem to think they can influence business policies.

They can't, at all. Businesses are the ones with the power and if a business wants a trade deal with the UK to sell us lots of goodies and nice shiny cars, do you really think the EU can stop that?

The EU seems to think it can stop it, but it'll be shooting itself in the foot.

And let us not even get started on corporation tax rates that we could lower down below Ireland.

There's always loopholes and back doors into things. People of the UK have been scare mongered enough and that's all it seems to be, we keep hearing how good the EU is.

How exactly? I hear no reasons why it's good, I just hear "IT'S GOOD, THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW".

Why is it good and why am I or other people that are sceptical attacked instead of educated about how good it is?
>>
>>59936953
>However I wonder of American blacks are capable of succeeding.

Malcolm X was their best, last hope of the modern era. They've now set themselves back at least another century. And they probably won't start making a difference until they as a collective kill off this "duh wyt man be keepin us down n sheeit. We need mo moneh fo dem programs." attitude.
>>
>>59935501
Kek, well spotted
>>
>>59937091
Thanks Frog
>>
File: prro3.png (354KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
prro3.png
354KB, 1536x2048px
>>59937334
>He doesnt follow politics
Are you ready to be ruled by Hillary ;^)
>>
>>59937231
>Because? White supremacy
So whites aren't entitled to a homeland?

Good to know, now be sure to wash your sisters cunt out before you send her out on the streets to make enough euros to feed you okay Hikoras?
>>
Lol at c.uck NWO britian leaving the jew union.

This is all a diversion.
>>
>>59937330
I mean on national level overall. Have Tories done at least SOMETHING to stop shitskins from overtaking some parts of London?
>>
>>59937173
We'll leave if we elect Le Pen. But she has no chance as long as most people think that death only await us if we leave the EU.
>>
>>59937211
We were murdering land lords and shooting at British soldiers then ruining away into the hills. We were nothing like behaved.

That's why when ww2 ended and the irish country side had 60,000 rifles in it you decoded it was easier to let us go and let economics bring us back. Thank fuck the EU happened so we could attach ourselves to that.
>>
>>59937385
Yes you know one politicans name. Go back to jerking off to your cartoon bears. Your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>59937100

And poo in the loos.

I'm not sure if the Commonwealth could even become a force in the world again. When you basically cut Australia and NZ off in the early 70s to suck Eurocock, a lot of people became very sour.

It would depend on how strong an independent UK could be, which in my opinion isn't very strong.
>>
>>59937393
>homeland
YOU DONT NEED A "HOMELAND"
you need a piece of land to live, nothing more, just like everyone else
>>
>>59937395
They set some targets and completely missed them. None of the major parties have any intention of seriously controlling immigration.
>>
>>59937258
It's only tyranny if a coalition is formed where they toss out their policies and values. Which means they don't get elected the next time, so they dont do that.
>>
>>59937393
He is a antifa furfag. He is mentally ill. Save yourself the time
>>
>>59937231
The Greek and European publics have been let down by both sides. That is why I say that these strikes by Greeks and Syzira were wrong at a time when negotiations were still going on. Greece has acted in a reckless and provocative manner. After your shitposting I urge you to put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table and stop it happening again.
>>
>>59937459
So you have no problems with mass injections of white Europeans raping and burning down China/Africa/Japan or anywhere else dominantly non white?

Yeah?
>>
>>59937414
British people would have done the same if, for example, Germany had invaded and conquered the country in WW2. We'll do the same now if our government becomes blatantly undemocratic and foreign powers and financiers are the only ones supporting it.
>>
>>59937474
Name a coalition that did something good in Europe and stayed true to their values
>>
File: EU shill.png (1MB, 1318x3515px) Image search: [Google]
EU shill.png
1MB, 1318x3515px
There are EU shills active on /int/.
>>
>>59937356
They will vanish. Their numbers are stagnant and the percentage of white blood in their veins is steadily increasing.
>>
>>59936084
Sadly it's unlikely the UK will leave. Most women will always vote for big government, so we're playing from behind.

The government PR strategy is already known to be "if we leave, the economic recovery will be put at risk" and most people believe it.

Also timing is important. A week or two before the referendum, the EU & UK government will promise some awesome new deal designed to counter the exit campaign's talking points. This will trick a good 5% of voters, but after the referendum, those promises will never be fulfilled.

It'l end up roughlyt 56% remain, 44% leave.
>>
>>59937528
Can you read dude?>>59937479
He is a obese shitskin NEET cuming over himself over pictures of cartoon bears doing gay shit. You are better off arguing politics with a 13 year old.
>>
>>59937539
Fianna fail and the Green party in Ireland. Fianna fail were right wing lunatics that they promised they would be and the Green party gave me a new bicycle tax free.
>>
>>59937440
>When you basically cut Australia and NZ off in the early 70s to suck Eurocock
That was a shame but EU forced large tariffs on imports from non-EU countries.

it will take a few years to get things on track again, we will never be an empire again but we we be Part of the EU empire either.
>>
>>59937474
Tyranny is when government stops acting in the interests of the people it serves.

We've been under a tyrant regime for a long long time.

All of us, including the United States, we're all too docile to actually take note or do anything and tired. That's the main thing, we're all fucking tired, tired of being force fed fear and shit by the media.

Force fed stupid ideals that don't match our own, force fed insults about how bad we are when we haven't actually done anything bad.

All done to demoralise, demote and tire us out and it's worked wonders over the past few decades.
>>
>>59937620
Yeah, it's people like you who fucked up Europe.
Why do you even live?
>>
>>59937620
This is what you get for replying to mental illness. Happy britfag? This delusional faggot is going to share more inane politics because he doesen't understand how demographics effect society.
>>
File: 2420123.png (21KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
2420123.png
21KB, 259x224px
>>59937678
>why do you even live?
To have fun?
>>
File: BritainsEUContributionMoney.jpg (502KB, 1756x1958px) Image search: [Google]
BritainsEUContributionMoney.jpg
502KB, 1756x1958px
>>59937540
You don't really need to post that.

Here, these are some of the jobs that are important, that we mustn't leave the EU..

This is where our tax money is going.
>>
>>59937543
Mixed niggers are still niggers, so...
>>
what a joke

germany has all the power in the EU. that is obvious. its why germany ALWAYS gets its way

the UK doesnt need the EU because its currency is the british pound sterling which is more valuable
>>
>>59937697
I'm not responding to him anymore.

I really don't care about him, his country is in economic ruin because of the EU artificially deflating the value of the Euro.

He's lucky to even have an internet connection.
>>
>>59937678
Do you think he really cares about anything? Once again he goes to show how pathetic people with his politics are. He doesen't give a shit about greece. He just wants whoever promises gimmedats so he can keep cumming all over himself and masturbate to your unironic replies
>>
>>59937697
You choose to get butthurt over muh demographics, if you didnt care they would be no problem.
So you are kinda the problem ;^)

But i know you cant understand that since without that stuff you ll realize you are worthless and have nothing to feel proud of, it is always better to use easy methods to feel better instead of getting some actual PERSONAL achievements ;^)
>>
>>59937620
Race relations in the US is why I don't want black people in Ireland even though the few I have met seemed like okay people.

Unfortunately they model themselves in African Americans and African Americans are bad for any society.
>>
>>59937770
>>59937697
Yeah, sorry. I am relatively new here.
>>
>>59937749
It's more than just currency, but yes having your own currency gives an advantage.

God help us if we did use the Euro, we'd be completely and utterly fucked. We would have to bow down because we'd be destroyed economically.

It's good having safety levers in place..

Idiots that joined the Euro, absolute fucking idiots.
>>
>>59937777
Once again. I take nothing a furfag says seriously, and neithee should anyone else. I mean just look at the head in the sand argument you posted. Go back to jacking off to your cartoon bears
>>
>>59937658
You arnt tired. You are mid 20s tops. You also forget the history that led us here. Massive wars across Europe. We can't afford them anymore. The other continents are risen. Now we must pursue economics and accept the cost of pursuing wealth.
>>
File: 1436700725075.jpg (224KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
1436700725075.jpg
224KB, 750x574px
>>59937749
Because they are guided by their superior furry genes?

I dont care about such gene crap like /pol/ that loves to use them as a way to make their sad selves feel better :p

>>59937805
>relations
>Not accepting a group or people that come here and not welcoming them
so of course they are not gonna like you either.

Why cant you understand something so basic? You dont treat people nice? They wont treat you nice either and will commence a cycle of conflict.

>>59937858
>Go back to jacking off to your cartoon bears
I am more into bara wolves now, and just fapped :\
>>
>>59937916
No one cares furfag.
>>
>>59937872
I am describing what tyranny is and what it is doing.

And my description is 100% accurate, I'm personally not tired. Most people aren't driven though, they are worn out and give up and hope that voting will change things.

But we know better, voting changes nothing and in regards to massive wars.

We need another one to remove the rot in our society, peacetime has been abused, people need to be reminded what real hardship is.
>>
>>59937872
>Now we must pursue economics and accept the cost of pursuing wealth.
And you'll pay an ultimate price for it.
>>
>>59935501
The Guardian is known for it's school-age spelling mistakes, hence The Grauniad.
>>
>>59937916

Need to make 3 sections for your image

This was the best time for German furries.
>>
>>59937916
I don't have to treat them nice. I can prioritise treating my own family nice and and I don't have to care how Africans feel since an ocean separates me and them.

Why is this confusing for you? I will promote me and mine over strangers. For example my parents are giving me money to buy a house instead of a total stranger. I will have children early in life and my nation has no need for African labor. I will do the same for my children.
>>
File: furfags_everywhere.png (901KB, 550x744px) Image search: [Google]
furfags_everywhere.png
901KB, 550x744px
>>59938043
hahaha that is hilarious
>>
>>59937984
The Irish won't. Our immigrants are brits, euros and poles. Ireland will continue being ireland up until automation makes immigration unnessicary.
>>
>>59938082
Why are you feeding the mentally ill? This is a guy who spams his fur folder on here everytime he shows up
>>
>>59938136
Well, I also meant England, Germany, Sweden, France and other cool countries which won't be so cool in the future D: Ireland will survive, so it's something
>>
>>59938082
>Me and mine over strangers
Good so you admit you are selfish and care only about your immediate relatives.

Dont be surprised when other people dont treat you well then.

It is exactly this form of short-sightness that has caused the whole negative black thing in the US. Yes, care only about the ones close to you but stop whining why the world isnt some nice place and stop blaming muh immigrants.
>Also following what your parents did
Fucking boring, no innovation or brain whatsoever, you are fucking cliche
>>
>>59938139
I want him to try and explain why it's better to give Africans my money than my own children.
>>
>>59938283
Who the yiff suggested that? I said welcome them and be nice instead of being cold and obviously act negatively around them because that will cause them to do the same and commence a cycle of conflict
>>
>>59938275
Okay so you are trolling. That makes these conversations much less interesting when I know the replies arnt genuine.
>They are genuine!
So you are a retard. I don't need to seek to retards either.
>>
File: 1404431224137.gif (3MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1404431224137.gif
3MB, 390x293px
>>59938283
He gave you your answer earlier.

He said
>white supremacist
Those words are the indicator you need to trash this piece of shit and ignore it. He's probably some washed up migrant himself. Or worse, a Greek gibsmedat reliant on German sperm to stay alive.

Ignore it, it offers nothing of value to society or even this discussion.

Trash it.
>>
>>59938275
You have said you only care about your self and plan on moving to a country with more bennies. You respect nothing or anyone. You calling anyone selfish is rich.>>59938283
He doesen't care dude. He lives in a bubble where is indoors 24 hours a day. He gets his politics from furforums. There is something wrong with you for even feeling the need to convince such a person
>>
File: CTFK17fWUAA3Mm_.jpg large.jpg (38KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
CTFK17fWUAA3Mm_.jpg large.jpg
38KB, 640x463px
>>59938439
>Calling someone else selfish mean you are not selfish
Anon, i am an expert on the subject, i embrace my nature instead of being a hypocrite.

>You respect nothing or anyone.
Indeed i dont, dont see your point there ;^)
>>
>>59938557
Don't really care what you have to say furfag. Just pointing out how we shouldn't respect your retarded principles or the shitskins you tell us to love because otherwise we are "selfish" no go back to beating to your dick somewhere else
>>
>>59936554
Oh no, not Scotland!

they suck balls and we dont need them, and it would be funny watching them try to run themselves
>>
File: 2420102.png (13KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
2420102.png
13KB, 259x224px
>>59938664
Top kek m8, i am as selfish as one can be and even I treat people well because there is no reason to treat them bad.

You know, unless you are such a failure you need to insult and degrade others to make your sad self feel better and superior, which explains a lot about humans come to think of it ;^)
>>
>>59938664
You were right earlier to tell me to ignore him but you must do the same.
>>
>>59935376
Why should the UK suck up to its child and its historic enemies for power?
>>
>>59938370
>Everyone is equal
Get your head out your ass and start living in the world around you, you might just realize man is only equal in nature. The moment you form a civilization you have already created an us verses them if you are not willing to die protecting that covenant you are nothing more than a blight on that society. These "refugees" aren't fleeing to our countries because of our longstanding peacetime, values and traditions they are here solely for handouts. Charity starts at home not halfway across the world.
>>
>>59938665
I'd really enjoy a cosy relationship between an in dependant Scotland and Ireland. I don't even know why but I don't think they will ever actually leave.
>>
>>59938839
Ah we havnt been peaceful for that long though have we? Nuclear stand off is the only thing that allowed peace through the 60s 70s and 80s. Probably still the same now or there would be a counter invasion of Ukraine.
>>
>>59938792
You are right
>>
>>59938863
Ireland is actually pretty poor and relies on EU money. Scotland would need handouts to survive too, they can't sustain themselves on sales of Shortbread.
>>
File: 1436092159627.gif (388KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1436092159627.gif
388KB, 300x282px
>>59938839
>you have already created an us verses them
until you know, people realize how dumb conflict is and unite under one banner or one conquers all ;^)

>if you are not willing to die protecting
>Dying for anything but a perfect husbando
Good goy, die for random people above you, i am sure you ll make yourself feel a lot better doing such a "noble" act while the above laugh at a pawn and keep enjoying their party :p

>These "refugees" aren't fleeing to our countries
Ye, they come to a non shitty place so they can live better lives.

>Charity
Charity is a retarded concept anyways, if it didnt make worthless fools feel good about themselves then nobody would do it whenever it is at your place or half across the galaxy.

Also nice, keep supporting conflict with your home vs across the world mentality, i am sure the world is much better with people like you in it ;^)
>>
File: EU totalitarian tolerance.jpg (827KB, 1528x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EU totalitarian tolerance.jpg
827KB, 1528x1080px
>>59935376
you should leave
I doubt you will be allowed to, but you have to rally people to leave vote for leaving, or its over

EU is becoming a unified totalitarian regime

>>59929871

http://ectr.eu/revised-model-law-2015-final
>>
>>59937330

I like how you omitted working class people.

Either you did that, or lumped them all in with the bennies.
>>
File: EUReeducationCamp.jpg (76KB, 603x651px) Image search: [Google]
EUReeducationCamp.jpg
76KB, 603x651px
>>59939110
I said this was coming 2 years ago.

Here's the draft document.
>>
>>59939010
That was certainly true in the past but Irelands growth is 7% this year and we are already doing better than many countries in western europe. Add to this the fact that farming subsidies are being changed. In a year or two the world wide financial crises will be behind us and we will be strongly net contributors however we will be richer than ever despite that.
>>
>>59939087
His retard is dragging this discussion down into the mud.He is contradicting himself from sentence to sentence to the extent that I doubt he can form coherent thoughts. If you respond to him you are also a cancer on this site.

Post responsibly anons.
>>
>>59939232
Irelands growth is due to Tax incentives and bailout money, not just from the EU but Britain as well, companies are subsidised to move there, but is all clever bookwork.

Been there a couple of times, it's not a wealthy country mate!
>>
File: hehe.jpg (41KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
41KB, 600x581px
>>59939370
>contradicting himself
feel free to point out what exactly is contradicting myself? I ll probably redirect you to this >>59938765 or laugh at your limited world view which things a few things are mutually exclusive ;^)
>>
>>59939202
yeah we saw it coming, anyone who reads more than mainstream could see it coming, but most people still dont see it!

maybe you can spread it in the news, if you have even 30% support you still have a chance

its like the second coming of hitler or commie revolution (left or right - doesnt matter, all totalitarian regimes will enslave and murder people) but there is still a chance to stop it
>>
>>59939414
Pure butt hurt m8. I'm not pretending that every single person in Ireland is rich, far from it but on the average we are doing better than you.
>>
>>59939561
>hitler
If only.
>>
>>59939010
Dont go forgetting battered snickers and IRN BRU m80.
>>59939087
>until you know, people realize how dumb conflict is and unite under one banner or one conquers all ;^)
There is significant research into the number of human relationships a single person is able to maintain once you supass that limit it is impossible to treat others the same as those you have regular social interactions with, while you statement has a nice sentiment it will always be just that a sentiment its not possible to treat everyone equally human cognitive ability is not great enough to allow it.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dunbar's-number
Google Dunbar's number if you want more sources there are plenty.
>>
>>59939703
You're the bigger retard for responding to him.
>>
>>59939652
>we are doing better than you
>we

Ahh I thought you were a German trying to get some clarification . . . now I see you were just shilling for your own Gypsy Dump . . .on holiday or Proxy?
>>
>>59939561
We're leaving the UK with any luck.

Fuck it, it can all burn, the entire EU can burn.

I need war, I need to shoot mainlanders dead.

They deserve death for being so refugee welcoming.

Scum, the lot of them.

You may join me on the battlefield and we may smoke and drink whilst we shoot dead the scum!

DEATH TO THEM ALL!
>>
File: Miliband.jpg (79KB, 468x450px) Image search: [Google]
Miliband.jpg
79KB, 468x450px
>>59936918

>Greece deserves to be a shithole because your government is reckless and provocative, it also strikes deals at the wrong time and the people cause all sorts of problems when negotiations are still going on. You also elected Commies soi you bring it on yourselves. If Greeks had put aside the rhetoric, got around the negotiating table and sorted something out things would be much better.

Whatever happened to this guy anyway?
>>
>>59937620
>>
>>59939832
You should probably read the thread. Are you from the north of Ireland?
>>
File: 1411721861196.png (762KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411721861196.png
762KB, 1000x500px
>>59936918
>>59939889
Shiiiiieeet I just noticed it.

Ahahahaha, he's hopefully dead, his brother is making a fortune in the USA.
>>
File: laughing_husbandos.jpg (131KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_husbandos.jpg
131KB, 505x490px
>>59939703
M8, i never said to bloody have sex with them, see >>59938765

Treating them negatively or overly coldly is a pretty conscious decision with severe long term consequences, especially considering how treating someone NOT BAD is really NOT that hard

>>59939931
>doesnt like takemoto art
Educate yourself http://takemotoarashi.tumblr.com/
>>
>>59939675
You want to pay with your freedom and blood for whatever 'greater good' your ruler envisions?

Stalin also made Soviet Russia strong, but it was paid in human blood tenfold.
>>
File: Euro Bong.png (183KB, 1219x486px) Image search: [Google]
Euro Bong.png
183KB, 1219x486px
>>59935376
Fuck the EU.
France and Germany making laws for UK and telling us what to do.
I love Europe. Loads of beautiful countries in a small area.
I've lived and worked in Spain, Germany, Ireland, France. But the EU seeks to destroy national sovereignty.
>>
>>59939877
As you know from recent history Putin resorts to war when going gets rough. I dont even want to imagine the worst scenario
>>
>Continental Europe needs the liberal, global outlook that is so deeply ingrained in British political culture

I think we'll do just fine without that.
>>
>>59939877
It's the Germans again destroying europe
>>
>>59935376

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>59940368
Fuck off hand you KEK. It's germany which is destroying the entire of Europe with your cuckolded white genocide plans
>>
>>59940002
>Treating them negatively or overly coldly is a pretty conscious decision with severe long term consequences, especially considering how treating someone NOT BAD is really NOT that hard
Its all perspective though good and bad are concepts that change depending on what position you look at them from if someone sees you treating someone else better or being allowed more privileges than themselves they are going to feel hard done by in comparison regardless of how much courtesy they have been shown. Humans can only see things from their own perspective because they can only witness the world through a single consciousness and this selfcentredness will always manifest as selfishness and give rise to conflict.
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 2244x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 2244x681px
>>59940477
But Germans are cool, they have the biggest furry concentration in their country, it says that they are a great place.

If Germany spoke English I would move there instead of the UK
>>
>>59940727
Furfaggotry is a disease alright :^)
>>
I can't help but notice the people arguing to exit the EU look like the Scottish nationalist and those arguing to stay in are like the unionist
>>
EU A SHIT
>>
>>59940199

Fucking this. Merkel will be on suicide watch if that happens. She has been trying to save euro accepting all the demands around the world like accepting kebab shit in Germany. Go for it UK and God save the queen.
>>
File: 1447356598578.jpg (472KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1447356598578.jpg
472KB, 800x1135px
>>59940780
And the one to engulf the globe, and then we shall have PEACE.
Along with yiffing, a lot of yiffing :3

>>59940718
>being allowed more privileges than themselves they are going to feel hard done by in comparison regardless of how much courtesy they have been shown
True, good point there, though i believe this is highly dependent on the personality of some people since some might realize the reason as to why they dont have said luxuries, though you are right.

>and this selfcentredness will always manifest as selfishness and give rise to conflict.
completely agreed, i am not change to fix that, just try to be more positive.

Considering something inferior sure makes you feel better, but that form of behaviour could cause you long term problems if these "inferior" people do something after long term "oppression", which is highly likely since people who like to use terms like inferior/superior over overestimate themselves and underestimate others.

I am just saying, many of the racist issues /pol/ has can be found to problems that their behaviours caused in the first place, similar to how a new forum for example would bond with other members at that time and slowly start dislike newcomers that "invade" their "family".

A completely emotional response, something that should have been restrained instead of let free. But such forms of control are hard to teach i guess :\
>>
>>59937658
>Tyranny is when government stops acting in the interests of the people it serves.
>We've been under a tyrant regime for a long long time.
>All of us, including the United States, we're all too docile to actually take note or do anything and tired. That's the main thing, we're all fucking tired, tired of being force fed fear and shit by the media.
>Force fed stupid ideals that don't match our own, force fed insults about how bad we are when we haven't actually done anything bad.
>All done to demoralise, demote and tire us out and it's worked wonders over the past few decades.

This guy gets it

As long as people can get credit for the latest smartphone, thet're "happy"
>>
File: na.gif (219KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
na.gif
219KB, 504x360px
What kind of political union you want senpai?
>>
>>59941617
ρε μαλαkα αυτοkτονα

furries dont deserve to live you are everything that this board hates
>>
>>59941617
>since some might realize the reason as to why they don't have said luxuries
And we have come full circle granted there are people in our home countries who do not understand this, but for the middle east and African descendants who have lived under tyranny and every man for themselves since their own birth they simply do not understand the virtues of western civilization and how everyone works for everyone's good, you give but what you receive in return is far greater, so it is in everyone's best interest to work towards the nations interest but these migrants and refugees do not understand this and still operate in every man for himself mindset and this is detrimental to the community.

Without proper controls to limit the the number of said people entering nor allowing adequate time for them to adjust to western values before allowing more into the country our country is literally transforming into a got mine mentality >>59941897
>As long as people can get credit for the latest smartphone, thet're "happy"
this about sums it up nobody wants to help anyone anymore because the government does it for them, "why should I help these people that do nothing but take?" you are deprived of that opinion and they are subsidized through your own taxes by taking away that choice it creates divisiveness.

The same thing applies to the north/south economic barrier in the EU too people don't come here because they respect our country or values they come here simply because of the money. The EU should focus on raising the economies of the poorer southern states through trade not through the free movement of people all it does is reduce the standard of living in the richer states for the lower working classes.
>>
>>59943128
>Without proper controls to limit the the number of said people entering nor allowing adequate time for them to adjust to western values before allowing more into the country our country is literally transforming into a got mine mentality

I broadly agree with 99% of what you say - except this

I don't believe that immigration is the cause of this mentality, it would happen anyway

Also, having just had to wind up a very prifitable manufacturing a business because I couldnt get enough decent staff, and also owned a couple of recruitment agencies where the same was true, we NEED immigratns in this country (as does every advanced western country) or we will stop getting richer. Unavoidable consequence of globalization (I accept you can hace a debate as to whether thats a ggod thing or not though)

Thats why every western politician pretends to sympathise with the anti-immigration view, whilt continuing to allow them in - we need them to sustain our growth...
>>
File: ArtThouFurryBleesing_u18chan.jpg (247KB, 517x687px) Image search: [Google]
ArtThouFurryBleesing_u18chan.jpg
247KB, 517x687px
>>59943128
>every man for themselves
>not western civilization
>how everyone works for everyone's good
ok now you lost me, i find it a lot more likely for people who are uneducated and ignorant to follow such things as a religion, leader, or ideologies of the type "da common good" and unite under one banner, aka shithole 3rd world countries.

While on the other hand civilized societies like the western ones are a lot more selfish and "every man for himself". Because there is a system which people work together and provide for everyone doesnt mean people care about others, they are simply doing their job to get their money so i believe if you are looking for such type of unity, you might want to check the third world countries more than the western ones.

I dont really take the whole sjw thing seriously, it is just a way for people to feel better without actually doing something, pretty much the same thing as /pol/'s white supremacy

>proper controls to limit the the number of said people entering nor allowing adequate time for them to adjust
My point was more about general behaviour and the root of this issue, less to do with the current situation, which can become even worse based on their behaviour. Simply put if you are to welcome the "muslims" there is a higher number of them becoming westernized compared to the number when they are shunned and pretty much end up living in their own little communities.

And those 2 things are completely different from really sad losers who use racism as a way to make themselves feel better and /pol/ making the white supremacist a meme.

It is understandable that one would not want Islam people who follow retarded fairy tales and rules to affect their neighbor, racism on the other hand it not, it is more a thing used to make people feel better about how an entire group of people, no matter when, how or why, are always inferior to them.

>>59943122
>everything that this board hates
EXCELLENT, that means 0 effort trolling :3
>>
>>59943918
>>59943128
Migration has been done to confuse people, to create an excuse to demoralise even more by bringing in a hostile culture that will attack the native population, then the government creates laws to protect this hostile culture and punish the host population for defending themselves.

It is done to completely crush the spirit of the citizenry however this aspect has backfired, it's caused a surge in nationalism which is what it was designed to stop.

Also cheap worker force, more voters etc.
>>
>>59944403

But we've always had mass immigration - right back to the Hugenots (and before) As has America. The only difference this time, is that we're even more insecure about it - becuase we've become more dependent on the state

I'm not saying that the workplace isn't fucked, it is. There are fewer middle range/skilled jobs, which is causing huge depression of earnings, but thats more to do with technology than immigration. We're blaming the wrong thing...
>>
>>59943918
I agree that it would of happened regardless of immigration but it is definitely working as a catalyst
>>59944042
>"da common good"
Thats the problem fellow countrymen feel camaraderie with each other while they definitely work towards their own interest it is mutually beneficial in most cases but foreigners that land here without any prior knowledge of our society while they also work towards their own interests because they have no camaraderie except maybe the "family" they came over with they have no qualms taking advantage of a setup where only they themselves are benefiting from it because nothing is expected from them in return which is largely our governments(labour) fault to begin with.
>>
>>59944042
Sorry we bullied you in high school, now please fuck off.
>>
>>59944918
>I agree that it would of happened regardless of immigration but it is definitely working as a catalyst

Yup, and that's modern "democracy" at work. The politicians find it easier to fan populist sentiments, rather than solve the real problem...
>>
File: EverybodysGayForAlin_u18chan.png (318KB, 590x549px) Image search: [Google]
EverybodysGayForAlin_u18chan.png
318KB, 590x549px
>>59945291
>implying they could, bullies are easily distracted and redirected ;^)
and i am staying, /pol/ is a great place for entertainment.

>>59944918
i am not seeing what camaraderie you are seeing in 2016, with internet and globalization countries have been less relevant and important.

why would you need camaraderie in the FIRST place? You live your life, people around you live theirs, some are connected, all work for personal profit, not for the common good.
If the system works in a way that working brings profit and products to all it doesnt mean people feel closer to each other.

I might be good at my job but i dont give a damn about the "good" or "bad" i do unless it is going to affect me negatively, the only reason i work is for $$$.

I see what you call foreigners as simply typical uneducated ignorant dumb people, who have a lot more camaraderie than any western nation.

Why would you want what they have? You dont like the free and selfish system of western nations?
>>
>>59945495
>rather than solve the real problem...
You cant make money solving problems only by dealing with the fallout caused by them.
Its disheartening knowing there is nothing we can do but go along with whats happening if we want to keep up with the other economic powerhouses.
>>
>>59939202
>overt approval of a totalitarian ideology
The EU is doomed. People who like the EU can't even say they do any more.
>>
>>59936554
It's a lie pulled by the SNP ("Scottish" """""""""""""""""Nationalists""""""""""""""""") which they tend to pull alot of, as demonstrated by the fuckton from 2014 that they have yet to be arrested for due to violating electroal rules.

>>59936691
>Westminster is smart enough to keep Holyrood on a tight leash.
And yet they're retarded enough to not completely close it down.
>>
>>59946014
>camaraderie in the FIRST place?
Because going to sleep is much easier when you don't have to worry about if you will wake up in the morning
>all work for personal profit, not for the common good. If the system works in a way that working brings profit and products to all it doesnt mean people feel closer to each other.
You are missing the point the common good is driven solely by personal profit the only reason people work together for mutual interest is because the sum of their efforts provides a greater return than if they were to try alone this is the principle that allowed societies and countries to arise in the first place, since it is more profitable to work together people will act in a way which will allow the current system to continue in this way you have camaraderie with your countrymen it might not be a conscious thought but you share a common goal that you uphold and work towards.

>You dont like the free and selfish system of western nations?
That is a contradiction the minute you place yourself into a system you are no longer free man is only truly free and equal in nature.
>>
>>59947783
>Because going to sleep is much easier when you don't have to worry about if you will wake up in the morning
what? You think your "fellow countrymen" are incapable of killing you or are somehow safer than some random stranger?
You know every person near 2-3 miles radius personally to know their motives and issues to feel safe?

Yes it is safer than some war area or a place with high crime but you act as if YOUR "countrymen" are somehow superior and safer for you than someone else from another country.
Your mentality is very us vs them instead of you vs them.

I am not saying technically it isnt true, i am saying that you are wrongly placing trust on people who can be just as bad.

>camaraderie with your countrymen
again, the word countrymen instead of coworkers. Many jobs these days have multicultural crew who work together for a common goal. Being nice to your coworkers and having good teamwork isnt camaraderie, it is professionalism since it makes the job easier.
>>
>>59935750
actually the EU takes a decent toll on British economy. The only thing that might diminish a little bit is trade, but I wouldn't consider it a serious problem
>>
File: 32594_37516.jpg (12KB, 476x331px) Image search: [Google]
32594_37516.jpg
12KB, 476x331px
>>59936503
>UKIP
>61 appropriate
No wonder these mudslimes tried to kill based Nigel.
>>
File: 1451263397670.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451263397670.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>59935376
>The EU has demonstrated unity when challenged by the Kremlin’s attack on Ukraine and by that on the fundamental rules of the European peace order.
>The EU has demonstrated unity
>demonstrated unity
Unity in doing nothing and letting Putin take over Crimea.
>>
>>59948359
>what? You think your "fellow countrymen" are incapable of killing you or are somehow safer than some random stranger?
I was simply stating the logical outcome of your viewpoint you say you have no connections to anyone and only work for money if you truly had no connections to anyone what would stop you from killing people and taking their things that is easier money than toiling away at a 9-5 right?if everyone thought like that it would be impossible to sleep soundly because a man is most vulnerable when he is asleep. Since you work you obviously believe in the system your country has created and work to its continued prosperity (please spare me the Greece >work memes) you say you feel nothing for your countrymen but the fact you have a job conflicts with that statement.

Also you seem to be implying Im advocating for some sort of ubermensch it is possible for foreigners to come here and integrate hence why I said countrymen and not British born nationals. I am quite right to not trust foreigners that come here and don't adopt our values and traditions because they are here solely for their own profit. To go to anouther country to live and then declare that you are the nationality of the country that you previously lived in is in itself an act of aggression.
>>
>>59935808
As an american mick that'd be pretty tight
>>
>>59950313
>what would stop you from killing people and taking their things
Nothing aside from the legal consequences. Dont mistake me for someone who values the lives of people around me or even at the other side of the world.
If you are not useful to me then i have no use for you either so there isnt some moral or emotional thing stopping me from doing what you said.

>believe in the system your country
Nah, i just found a good job, i dont care if Greece disappears or crumbles, as long as i am getting paid i am fine. After all i intend to immigrate to some other country with more similar people, that has better access to technology, and common nerd interests that dont exist in shitholes as much.

Also a major thing is that i am working as a 2nd officer on board LNG vessels with flag of convenience, so it isnt really profiting greece that much aside from thew few skilled greek people with connections that managed to get into the company and profit from the company. The money is going to the owner through many different offshore companies.

Based on your logic, who am i helping and who should i trust?

Because i personally dont trust anyone, whenever he is a foreigners or random greek, unless I PERSONALLY know them and that can be done with any nationality.

I dont put "countrymen" above random strangers.
>>
>>59951229
And to think earlier on you were telling me to be positive my fucking sides I can understand your mindset but if you treat everyone the same then noone is special and if you treat nobody special you will end up alone while your young that might not be too much but as you get older and find yourself not able to be completely interdependent anymore it will be a much greater mental burden to bare.
>>
>>59935846
man, uk export is mostly eu, while eu exports only about 5% to uk, britain without eu is fucked
>>
File: Oct15_chart.gif (18KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
Oct15_chart.gif
18KB, 600x392px
>>59952033
Nah we pump more cash into EU than they pump into us
>>
When can we actually on this?

It will be the first time I vote and I will vote to leave.

Fuck the EU, who the fuck wants to live by laws made in Brussels? ayyy lmao Fuck the EU.
>>
>>59952017
well i meant be positive to others since it is profitable for everyone to do that and it will cause less conflict with you and thus a better more relaxed life overall.

>noone is special
Why should people be more special than others.

Sure, i am all for a special someone that is a husbando material man and you have a strong emotional bond with but the idea that everyone from your country is special even though you know nothing for more than half of them. I find that a little silly.

>as you get older and find yourself not able to be completely interdependent
Kinda silly argument desu, you have many years to prepare for that. And if you end up being stuck forever in a bed and not being able to do anything enjoyable then i dont see the point of living, no matter how many people take care of such corpse.
>>
>>59952342
>idea that everyone from your country is special even though you know nothing for more than half of them. I find that a little silly.
This is probably a side effect of globalism do you not feel pride in your heritage, Greece the cradle of civilization and everything your country has built? You can argue that modern Greeks have nothing to do with that but you are your ancestors legacy, the opportunities available to you are the result of their sacrifices do you not feel it your duty to raise your children with the same values and traditions?
>>
>>59953170
Well that is because i didnt do those things, those things are THEIR achievements, not mine, i have nothing in common with them. Even if my father was Plato, It would be his thoughts and ideas, not mine so i cannot take credit for something not MINE.

For me all it matters is personal achievements and this is the only way to value someone's worth.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.