[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Howard Stern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

File: howard-stern1.jpg (125KB, 824x463px) Image search: [Google]
howard-stern1.jpg
125KB, 824x463px
What is /pol/'s opinion on Howard Stern?

I used to enjoy him especially as one of the most underrated interviewer in media. Lately it just seems that he's becoming more and more of a shill with SJW tendencies.
>>
File: 5465654345.png (303KB, 775x544px) Image search: [Google]
5465654345.png
303KB, 775x544px
>>
Stern is a walking trigger warning for any feminist. What's not to like?
>>
greedy, jew, shockjock. more smart than funny
>>
since he quit agt he's gotten a little better
>>
he's irrelevant
>>
>>59814682
The fact that he's a total shill and dyed-in-the-wool Zionist. He's a fucking bully, too. Stern's a Class A cunt.
>>
I liked when he mocked that tranny who came on to his show to show off its "vagina"
>>
>>59813816
He's okay. I like some of his segments, especially the MLP ones that trigger the bronyfags hard.
>>
>>59814838
true, he exploits mentally weak and retarded people for entertainment, jews have no scruples
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>2016
>satellite radio
>>
The show collapsed after Artie Lange left and especially after the Eric the Midget died.

His daughter deep into SJW nutty shit and in the past couple of years he's really became a politically correct lame-o.
>>
>>59813816

I've always liked him. Haven't been paying much attention to him in recent years.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3201x2138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3201x2138px
>>59813816
Never heard him
Embed some YouTube links displaying his best stuff

>stern highlights please
>>
They need to hunt down Elegant Elliot to revitalize the show.

YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK
>YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK
YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK
>YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK
>>
>>59815106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op3OQfm5vSQ
>>
>>59813816
..who?
>>
I still listen religiously, but the show started it's descent down when Artie left, and it finally died with Eric the Midget.
>>
>>59815106
Listen to the "Eric the Midget"saga on youtube, here's part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsmUEOvEfTk

To get to like a radio show, you kind of have to listen to it for a month or so until you understand all the characters and inside jokes.
>>
>>59814838

>bully
>>
I only ever listened to O&A. Listening to Howard after that doesn't make me laugh at all.
>>
>>59815148

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOJnkuiCda4

he is still around
>>
>>59813816
His show peaked in quality a long time ago, it's pretty much shit now.
>>
>>59813816
its dark freak show weirdness is ok when its on TV
but incorporated into real life needs to be sturminated
>>
used to be great,before he married beth

he has slowly turned into a sjw kike faggot and i don't listen anymore
>>
>>59815148
RIGHT?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?
>>
>>59814919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQkAf1plfc

I wish there was a button that just deleted Opie from these old clips.
>>
>>59815682

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td6VK5D8vd4
>>
Ever since Artie left, as much as I hate that fat waste of organs, Howard's show hasn't been the same. I stopped listening years ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY
>>
>>59815148
OPEN AND SHUT CUT AND DRY AIRTIGHT.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>59813816
Show went down hill ever since artie stabbed himself. Now its a goddamn snoozefest.
>>
God Tier Radio till Artie left. He's unlistenable today because he just wants to suck celebrity dick instead of being funny.

Nothing funnier than hearing Howard talk to racists and a variety of nutjobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ew6PyRZyo
>>
>>59815148
CLOSE YOUR MOUTH CUNT FACE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JkORqV_4bs

Stern BTFO of tranny that wants gibsmedats
>>
>>59815881

Go ahead bang me! BANG BANG BANG BANG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSU8oyfQFgQ
>>
Hamptons Howie or his show hasn't been decent in a decade. He's abandoned the shit that made him popular and is now full SJW retard mode. Artie leaving was the beginning of the end.
>>
My favorite lazy thing to do is listen to older Stern on youtube while browsing /pol/. They've got full shows that are 4 hrs long. Some classics include the 9/11 show and 9/12 show. I also like his goofs on Will Smith, Kirk Cameron, Oprah. I already know people will hate on him for his current stuff but dude is old now. He's given us decades of great material so cut him some slack.
>>
>>59814867
that's a good one. And that one dude fingered her and they were gagging from the show. Also I think Dee Snider was on that show.
>>
>>59816534
Fuck off lol cut him slack. He should've never re signed. He knew the shows trash.
>hurr lets do two hours of kitten and cat adoption talk
>>
Artie was overreated to be honest. Howard actually has better stuff that doesn't include Artie. Vietnam stories, the fart contest where Alan Thicke was there, Beetlejuice, the audiobooks still make me laugh.
>>
>>59817014
theres literally decades of great dhows on youtube so I will cut him some slack.
>>
Still easily the best show on radio, or any audio format.

He owned Roger Waters on the Israel question.

Hes not perfect but he's not a degenerate and actually teaches good values like hard work and not being a pussy
>>
O&A are better
>>
>>59817412
*were
>>
I do not place any stock into the rhetoric that the kids on /pol/ swallow whole.

I heard it all before the internet even existed, it has never held sway over me, I know that the history of the jews is far more complicated then WN dogma accounts for (such as their entry into finance back when they were barred from almost any other way of making a living, and how they were often demonized and expelled from nations after leading large sums of money to the presiding rulers...), and that most of the actual owners of international industrialist consortium concerns are actually anglo...

But Stern is just too kikey for me. I can't deal with that level of heeb.
>>
>>59813816

Saw his titty interviews on badjojo ages ago
>>
He's old, not edgy or funny anymore.
It's like listening to my dad have conversations with his friends.

Meanwhile Jason Ellis has the best show on Sirius/xm
>Red Dragons
>>
>>59813816

was a very funny comedian who knew how to put on a good show.

Now he's just spouting politically correct Hollywood liberal talking points. pretty unlistenable for me.

luckily I'm quite young so there's so many shows that I can always find an episode I haven't listened to.

he might vote Trump though desu. he's been trained into a Hollywood liberal but when he talks about Trump he at least sees the appeal and there's a primal reaction to what Trump is saying.
>>
>>59817174
>decades of old shows
And think of all the new great shows if he stopped phoning it in. He became the very thing he used to make fun of. Guess all that "hey robin when the show blows I'm gonna retire". And Artie was the only thing keeping that show somewhat funny. His old shows when Belzer and Gilbert would sit in for the news were amazing. I listen to his old shows also just terrible hearing the then compared to what is now.
>>
>>59815303
Nah, Howard is razor sharp right now, and listening back after 10 years, Artie didn't add that much.
>>
>>59817717
Donald has been a friend of Stern for years, I'd be shocked if Stern doesn't back him because Trump would most certainly invite him to the White House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2CrfLE79c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsaHHhaflRg
>>
>>59817717
>he might vote for trump
Lmfao!!!! That's funny. All the Hilary dick sucking he's done for a few decades o guess he'll just put that aside. Old Howard would've been for trump. Not this SJW North Shore Animal league cuck.
>>
>>59817977
>Howard's razor sharp right now
Baba Booey plz
>>
>>59817448
This actually. The way Sterns autism flares up at the least bit of criticism against Israel that he lables them all as anti-semitic is to much shill for me.
>>
>>59813816
I like Howard but the show really went downhill after Artie left. He still does great interviews though. He made all his money, he seems like he doesn't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>59813816
He is the epitome of Jewishness
>>
>>59818304

he's going through the motions, and he's cucked. But Stern is still pretty nationalist. when he has talked about Trump's run he has said some positive things. he says he'd vote for hillary because that's the popular opinion with his little manhattan elite butt buddies.
>>
>>59818304
I've listened to Stern since elementary school, my parents were rabid fans and I've got signed copies of Private Parts and Miss America.

I still respect him for his candid ability to entertain but I know the fact is he's a massive opportunist.

Howard has not said who he supports because if he backs Hillary he'll make his Hampton friends happy but if he backs Trump he'll have a close line with a President.

He'll only announce who he supports when there's a frontrunner.
>>
>>59817717

Daily listener here, he has nothing but good things to say about trump. Robin will start shilling anti-trump shit at him and he'll say no, trump has the right idea to which robbin will uncomfortably laugh and change the subject.

howard hates sandniggers. he was working in NYC during 9/11.
>>
File: 1441833230196.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1441833230196.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
>>59818157
Holy fuck that Trump response.

Can we just make this guy emperor of the human race already?
>>
he needs to shave that old rat off his head
>>
>>59813816
KIKE
>>
File: z4xpQ6k.jpg (193KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
z4xpQ6k.jpg
193KB, 1440x2560px
>Howard Then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QtzsvFDSg

>Howard Now
https://www.howardstern.com/people/gary-retard/
https://www.howardstern.com/people/wendy-slow-adult/
>>
>>59818892
I will admit I haven't heard his recent Trump talk. I can't listen to the show desu but would be curious to hear what he's said. True his Hamptons pals wouldn't approve of a Donald endorsement.
>>
>>59819167
>Wendy The Slow Adult
Wtf is that? Is that legit or did some fan on SFN make that?
>>
>>59813816
Where to begin....

1) When Artie attempted suicide and left the show it was devastating for the Stern show. Howard lost his buddy who he could banter with. The show hasn't recovered since.
2) Howard has always been jealous of Jay Leno. That's been the root of his hatred toward the man. Howard, the bad boy antihero, has always craved the acceptance of middle America.
3) Howard re-married to Beth. She has been slowly, and with great subtle notes, changing his entire personality. A while back he actually cried for his listeners to give a shit for feral cats.
4) He just doesn't have the fire in the belly he once did. I think age has caught up with him. He's beginning to take stock of his life. He's not a young man anymore.
>>
>>59819167
>Spent years making fun of the mentally disabled
>Now doesn't say retards anymore
Artie had a pretty epic rant about how watered down the show has gotten, can't find it on youtube though.
>>
>>59819957
Whats up with jay leno is he psychopath?
>>
>>59820129
Well for decades middle America has loved Jay Leno. He was the host of The Tonight Show, our preeminent late night talk show. People went to bed with Jay talking to them.

People like and trust Jay Leno. Howard always styled himself as the 'bad boy' anti-hero which meant that the great majority of the country wouldn't like him. Howard always wanted that acceptance that Leno had. That's why Howard is on prime time now judging 'talent' on a family friendly bore-fest.
>>
>>59820504
Jay Leno isn't the only beloved talk show host.
and Howard had a bigger and more devoted fanbase than any of them.
He was the "King of Media", he had no one to be jealous of.
He hated Leno because he stole a lot of Howard's material throughout the 90's and watered it down for the Tonight Show.
Then he stole Stuttering John.
>>
>>59820838
that too. howard called himself king of media sarcastically though.
>>
>>59820504
He creeps me out. Something not right about the guy, I liked his old standup comedy.
I found conan and Letterman more to my liking, Howard was once on letterman before the sex blackmail fiasco, and he managed to glean some info out of Letterman about his affairs, subject was quickly droped and the viewing public didn't notice.
Sucks cant find the vid.
But Howard is a master at getting certain info out of people.
>>
>>59819957
>Would require Howard liking Artie for them to be buddies
>>
File: greentextjew.png (20KB, 455x548px) Image search: [Google]
greentextjew.png
20KB, 455x548px
>>59819957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdMhk-kwpA
Lest we forget that he's a staunch supporter of Israel not that this is surprising given that Stern[bergsteinowitz] is a kike himself.
>>
>>59821162
I think the only ones who have a direct line to howard outside the studio are Robin and maybe Fred. But Howard liked Artie despite their personal differences. They didn't hang out, except they did for 3 hours a day for almost 10 years.
>>
>>59820938
Yes but he was officially know as that by the media and the public because he dominated in every media format he went into; radio, tv, books, films, albums, all topped charts and ratings.
>>
>>59813816
dirty kike bastard
>>
>>59821238
I'm siding with Stern on this. Hate Israel all you want but Roger Waters is a full blown libcuck.

Jews > Liberals > Liberal Jews
>>
>>59813816
i've been listening to his old stuff for the past few months. I love all the Hank and Beetlejuice stuff. Artie was great. I love his old stuff from before Artie left.

The various characters that have gone through there have been great. KC is another example. And even nutcases like Melrose Larry Green and Elliot Offen
>>
This is fucked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JfRPzHTWIY
>>
>>59821154
He pretends to go away from the question only to continually return to the unanswered question until no matter how much the guest does not want to answer it, they eventually do because they know he won't drop it.
>>
>>59821154
>But Howard is a master at getting certain info out of people.
That tittle goes to Larry King.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtXzkrTJyPg

Look at how easily he cracks Opie and Jimmy open.
>>
File: 1443977714085.jpg (19KB, 246x268px) Image search: [Google]
1443977714085.jpg
19KB, 246x268px
Like 30 fucking years ago he was a pioneer in radio, and basically invented the "shock jock" genre. Since then he has played it safe as to not get thrown away by his Jewish overlords.

It pisses me off that he has been coasting for decades and not doing anything spectacular; and on top of that he has a $500,000,000(Im not kidding, he has a half a BILLION dollar contract) contract with SirusXM, he makes $370,000 an HOUR, and that all before his endless endorsements and tv gigs, which I'm sure he charges hundreds of thousands an hour for.

It's a bummer that Anthony Cumia got fired and the Opie and Jimmy show is a smoldering fucking turd.
Ants podcast sucks. Opie Radio sucks. And Jim Norton's stand up sucks. However, put those 3 fuckers in a room with some mics and you have radio gold.
>>
>>59813816
Isn't he a Hillary supporter? He's gone to shit.

I still listen to his 9/11 broadcast every few years though.
>>
>>59819501
That's his official website. Howard is phasing out the more offensive elements of his show, most notably renaming whack packers (raetard and midget aren't allowed anymore) and hardly having them on the show anymore.
On a related note, what ever happened with that whole Anthony Cumia being arrested thing?
>>
File: chippah.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
chippah.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>59822131
>put those 3 fuckers in a room with some mics
Who the hell are these Mike guys, right guys?
>>
File: o-PATRICE-ONEAL-BENEFIT-facebook.jpg (465KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PATRICE-ONEAL-BENEFIT-facebook.jpg
465KB, 2000x1000px
Never heard of him til Private Parts, his semi-biographical movie. A now deceased buddy and I probably went to see it in theatres 10 times when we were like 12. Dat young Jenna Jameson, dat girl busting her titties out of her shirt riding the radio speaker... good times.

I'd watch some on E! back in the day, but it was never too great. Then by the time he got his own On Demand channel I was hardcore into Opie, Anthony, Jimmy & Patrice.

He's always been a degenerate jew perv though, who somehow got away with asking girls insanely personal questions they'd never answer to any other media member brave enough to ask. Basically the first shock jock, but not really relevant for the last decade. I always found his "whack pack" of literal retards cringeworthy and off putting, so even I can admit I hated it when O&A did the same thing with some of their awful non-Comedian regulars.

Artie always seemed cool though, he probably singlehandedly kept Stern's show relevant for years.
>>
File: 1443510379247.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443510379247.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>59823315
Tsssssssssss
>>
>>59818970
>>59818974
>>59818157

Howard has repeatedly said he is voting for Hillary you fucking retards
>>
howard really doesn't give a fuck anymore and it's totally obvious. hard to blame him. if i had $500 million in the bank i'd probably lose the drive that made me that money in the first place too.

what's funny now is how that he works 3 days a week, 35 weeks a year (if that) and his 2 channels used to be filled with original programming and now all that is on them is replays and old shows. not that that's a terrible thing, but having a third channel for just original shows would be a good idea i think. there were some gems that got canned when tim sabean got fired and that new lady came in and streamlined everything.

also, sirius is the greediest jew company in the whole fucking world. i pay $15 a month for that shit and they still have lengthy commercial breaks during his show. that would be like if HBO started airing 20 minutes of ads during game of thrones episodes just because they knew they could make more money by doing it. fuck them.
>>
>>59822131
rest easier now, there's no way Jim is re-upping with greggshells after next halloween's contract expiration unless they throw MAJOR cash at him
>Coming 2017: The Anthony, Ron & Jimmy Show!
>>
>>59813816
Overly sensitive bitch. He dishes it, but he can't take it. I remember he bitched over a newspaper headline for about six hours straight last year.
>>
>>59823678
Goddamn he look rough these days. And despite that shirt, his tits are truly magnificent.
>>
>>59824124

2 of those people are dead now. crazy.
>>
>>59823642
Was that taken recently? I know during the on-air 'fight' between Opie and Jimmy a few weeks ago there was talk that Opie and Ant wouldn't be in the same room together.
>>
>>59823678
He reminds me of that one aussie fucker that would SLIGHTLY photoshop some guy's Facebook pictures.
>not my bushbaby
>>
>>59824445
Ant is shooped in.
>>
>>59824445
Date Picture Taken: 2/18/2014 9:35am
>>
>>59813816
Dude, he has been rotting us since the beginning.

As far back as I can remember.

When he guest-hosted Headbanger's Ball with Leslie West.

>CAPTCHA = MOUNTAINS
>>
>>59813816
Anyone in here who is "defending" or apologizing for this jew is a total piece of shit; unaware and a victim of the kin of shit Yuri warned us about.
>>
File: 1451162474151.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451162474151.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>59813816
This 7 foot jew used to be funny but he is now a liberal faggot.
> I saw a clip on AGT of him praising some stuttering comedian and I lost all respect for him.
> Seriously wtf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5nMb4_ghvg
>>
>>59819374
>>59819374

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjAF6TIbqc
>>
>>59824793

jesus christ heidi klum looks fucking awful. i wish you could lease women like you can cars and just trade them in when they hit 30.
>>
File: lehappymerchant6.jpg (136KB, 885x990px) Image search: [Google]
lehappymerchant6.jpg
136KB, 885x990px
>>59824078
I wonder if it is like XM, I called them and explained I had been laid off and was cutting costs and had to cancel my subscription which I paid for a year. They asked me if I could pay 50% of it, I said yes and I got a year for half price.
>>
The sublime in comedy is involving satire and jokes around the taboo and restricted areas in society. Stern had his funny moments when he was on national radio, but he became banal with his routines and basically ruined part of the contextual fun of listening to him by signing up to Satellite radio which allows him to go unrestricted.
>>
>>59824793
I loved when Stuttering John spoke about this. Howard railed on him on and off the air, now he pretends to care about the difficulties of being a stutterer.
>>
>>59826175
>unrestricted
>fire Anthony for saying shit on his personal twitter account
>the same shit he said all along on the radio
>>
He's not the same as he was even 5 years ago but he's still the best thing on the radio in the mornings. Interesting guest's (interviews are getting worse), funny political and social comedy, and the news with robin is still the best part. Have to change the channel though when he talks about the wack pack for a fucking hour.
>>
>>59825744
What year was that? Companies over here would often reduce their service charge if they felt they would lose a customer. However, they've all stopped now since people would tell their friends about the 'special offer'.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7qjQdDS_bc

best stern call ever
>>
>>59815106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6zvSN6j-E4
The kennedy impression always kills me. "erahh father and rose didn't appreciate masturbating at the table, erahh"
>>
>>59826532
2 months ago. I have a recurring yearly subscription. They cut it in half when I called to cancel.
>>
>>59823300
Holy shit. No more Gary The Retard. Fuck that's lame as shit. Ant will be ok I think. He has no priors and can afford a good lawyer. Brother Joe is the one who should be worried, Ants monthly check will definitely be a little light these coming months.
>>
>>59821272
Gary I think could easily reach Howard. Howard liked the idea of an Artie. I'd be shocked if he actually liked liked Artie. I mean I'm around people for work triple that a day we're not close in the slightest aside from work friendliness. As soon as Artie did his attempted suicide Howard bailed and fast.
>>
There was this game show he hosted with hoes doing slutty shit for money and one of them looked awfully familiar. Turned out to be my friends sister lol.
>>
>>59815415
this desu family
>>
>>59813816
Not as good as O&A was and will never be as based as Anthony Cumia
>>
>>59821238
Oh wow, a Jew who supports Israel. What a thought
>>
I stopped listening when he left FM to go XFM or whatever he did. But when he was on regular radio I listened every day. Was a great show. Can't speak as to what it's like now.
>>
>>59815303
Started it's descent when artie came on the show
>>
>>59829765
Nothing wrong with Jews who support Israel. If I were Jewish, I probably would too.

Howard comes off as full blown Zionist sometimes.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.