[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Party should fire Justin Trudeau

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: Justin Trudeau.jpg (211KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Justin Trudeau.jpg
211KB, 1600x800px
We are going to get stuck with the quasi-fascist Stephen Harper for another 4 years, and it's all because of Justin Trudeau. The Liberal Party of Canada should fire him and replace him with Marc Garneau, it isn't too late,I think they might actually stand a shot at getting elected if they do that.
>>
>>41570434
He has his fathers name and his mothers brain.
>>
File: imagesUGWKNB7V.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imagesUGWKNB7V.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>41570434
It wouldn't surprise me at all if he won actually. But all these Liberals and NDP'ers who would see him voted in think he is some kind of alternative to the "dictator" Stephen Harper. It's true that Harper might act like a dictator, but this guy won't be any better. He'll promote the left wing social values, but look at how he won't allow his party members to vote against the party line when it comes to abortion. That's not democracy. And he said he admires the Chinese communists because they can push through whatever kind of legislation they want without having to care what the public wants.

He is every bit of a dictator as Harper, and he will keep pushing the Globalist and NAU agendas, just with a gay face is all.
>>
File: -the-interwebz.jpg (22KB, 238x256px) Image search: [Google]
-the-interwebz.jpg
22KB, 238x256px
>>41573991
Thinks Harper is a dictator.
Top kek
>>
File: 1411752802871.jpg (48KB, 609x377px) Image search: [Google]
1411752802871.jpg
48KB, 609x377px
>41570434

A herd of goats would make up a better government than the current fascists. Jew loving Harper is the worst leader in Canada's history.
>>
>>41574462
Butthurt libtard detected.
>>
File: Che_trudeau_our_brave_savior.jpg (30KB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
Che_trudeau_our_brave_savior.jpg
30KB, 250x338px
>>41570434
>implying that faggot isn't gonna win a majority.
Its gonna be just as bad as Harper if not worse.
>>
>>41575177
Probably worse. Think about this . Trudeau was a substitute drama teacher. Not a drama teacher, but a substitute drama teacher. If you really think about it, that says it all. He's a mommy's boy who went to school to get a useless degree because he was born with a silver spoon in mouth. Can he even relate to the problems of the average working sap?I don't think so.
>>
Im actually very scared for Canada if anyone but Harper wins. I'm mentally and financially preparing myself.
>>
>>41575995
There is no way the liberals will win the next election, worst case is a minority government for Harper.
>>
>>41570434
> thinks there's a difference between politiciand
> thinks Liberals and Conservatives have different values.

I seriously hope this is bait. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>41576071
you're delusional, bud
>>
>>41576139
why?
>>
>>41570434
Modern political discourse is essentially worthless beyond a discussion about tax. It's the only real issue. The socio-political issues have already been decided. Worship of tolerance, rent-seeking, immigration, feminism, et al are here to stay. Virtually no parties other than murky sideline ones who have no chance are talking about these things.

Even 'conservatives' unanimously agree on gay rights, feminism etc etc etc.

The only issue to discuss is tax. Conservatives are virtually guaranteed to either not raise tax or raise it very slightly. Liberals will almost certainly raise tax a great deal.

If you are an SJW or a NEET shitlord, you vote for Trudeau. If you are a hard-working, wealth generating white man you will vote conservative.

All you lib-cucks can fuck right off, you don't belong on pol.
>>
>>41570434
>wanting to lose the glimmer of gun rights hope Canada has finally gained
>>
File: akbar_trudeau.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
akbar_trudeau.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>41576269
Trudeau has the media behind him plus the immigrant vote.
He's keeping his policy as bland as possible so the cons cant attack him on much.
He doesn't even need policy, he just needs to kiss ass to the million and one special interests groups in Canada and that is exactly what he's doing. Divide and conquer politics.
plus he's got the stupid vote because harper looks like a robot and he has the hair.
also Harper likely to be blamed for the downturn Canada is taking.
>>
File: 1417325483931.jpg (146KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1417325483931.jpg
146KB, 1280x1024px
>>41570434
this faggot is part of ISIS
>>
>>41576482
this
>>
>>41576296
Someone brought it up in the last can/pol/ thread, our best hope is for the BQ to rebrand as a national, provincial rights based party. They're already nationalist, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for them to embrace a bunch of the shit we want.

Probably won't happen unless the get a bunch of devastating losses in a row though.
>>
>having to deal with a white muslim convert politician

I am so sorry. Best of luck.
>>
>>41578477
Every province should have its own BQ. They could then form a coalition and push for decentralization.
I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.
>>
>>41576296
>Modern political discourse is essentially worthless beyond a discussion about tax. It's the only real issue. The socio-political issues have already been decided. Worship of tolerance, rent-seeking, immigration, feminism, et al are here to stay. Virtually no parties other than murky sideline ones who have no chance are talking about these things.
nice try fag, but justin trudeau wants to legalize MARIJUANA

this is why i will vote for him

#420 #blazeit
>>
>>41578705
>>41578477
>>41579486

Dat be great. To be perfectly honest I don't think Canada should even exist as a country beyond maybe border crossing rights or free movement. I'm from Alberta so genuinely I have no need for Quebec, or Ontario (and especially not the Eastern provinces.

I hate the fact that I pay more tax than most people make a year, and work twice as hard as the bureacratic shitlords that make up our waddling federal government, yet all my tax goes to french crybabies or out of work former crab fishermen that are too entitled to leave their shitty 3rd world atlantic provinces to, you know, find work elsewhere.

Let's all be serious though, the trend is for the government to keep getting bigger and bigger until the economy is ruined and people start starving enough to care, taking the power back from the Bronfmansteins.

Until then I vote for the party that can actually get elected that will actually keep taxes as low as possible.
>>
>>41576482
if this is what liberal voters are thinking, then a conservative majority is guaranteed yet again
>>
>voting Harper
I vote PC but Harper is worst of all leaders PC has ever had. He's up there with Mulroney and Liberal Pierre Trudeau, gagging on the kosher circumcised penis and unconditional love towards Israel.
>>
>>41579663
http://www.threehundredeight.com/p/canada.html

trudeau is offereing weed legalization and carbon taxes

he thinks it's winning ontario, but it's only winning unemploy millenials
>>
Literall the only thing wrong with Harper is his large support of Israel.
>>
>>41579642
Then you'd have people complaining about for instance Albertens not geting Alberta jobs and such. I live in BC and my home town is currently getting a working over because of all the LNG plants being built around here. Population basically doubled, but it's all camp guys from all over the place. A lot of Newfoundland guys. You know how hard it is for me to find non service industry work around here even with "all this growth".
>>
>>41579723
what's wrong with trudeau?

he's shit, but he's the best choice we have.

who else do you want to vote for? harper? so he can continue to fuck up our country? or ndp, the communist bastards who will grow the government far faster than the liberals will?

trudeau just wants to maintain the status quo and make himself seem like a change to harper, and while he doesn't have a solid stance on anything (besides marijuana) and seems to be wish-washy flip-floppy, i think i will be voting for him.
>>
>>41579774
I would much rather have all the oil we pull up refined in Canada instead of shipped overseas to be processed and sold back to us.
>>
>>41579809
Funny you mention NGL plants cause I work at one. :)

Canada should be a loose affiliation of independent states. For one, I think BC Alberta and Sask should be one of those states. If that were the case, you wouldn't be getting hair lipped, half literate noofies anywhere near our country.

>>41579864
We ship it to refineries in the states mostly. We sell most of our coal to China.

I do agree we should build refineries here. I don't know why we don't. All this BS about the Keystone, why not just build a couple refineries?? Oh ya, big business are in cahoots and won't let it happen. Would rather shut down than build refineries.
>>
>>41579927
That's basically the thing though, it's more profitable for the few to just sell our unrefined shit to another country, and make everyone else have to buy it back. One of the problems with the global market.

I've tended to stay away from Canadian politics, but maybe that's the reason it's so bad now a days. Mind you, most of the information I do get, I get from a...Firm supporter of the NDP, which I usually always take with a grain of salt. Sure I dislike the Conservatives, but I don't think it's all puppy dog farts and sunshine she tells me about the NDP. I I just need to find out about their respective platforms, and vote for the one that aligns with most of my personal beliefs. Or at least hope for a minority government.
>>
>>41579927
Also, I'm under the impression that most of these pipe lines getting built around my area are here to be able to ship oil to China. Also, I've been told that Chinese corporations can now sue the country of Canada if they go back on any of their deals with China.
>>
>>41580050
When I was a lib-cuck I was for NDP, because I didn't have any money or make any money or care how the government spent other peoples money.

Every single person I speak to who supports the NDP is in the exact same situation.

All I have to say is that if the NDP ran Canada, we'd be Sweden.
>>
>>41580123
That would be a scary thought. Like I said, I think I should start getting into the political game and figure out who I should be supporting.
>>
>>41580091
How the hell is a pipeline gonna ship oil to China?

The pipelines ship hydrocarbons to either processing plants or to ports.

We don't sell oil to China. Like 99% goes to the States.

Chinese companies (and Norway, and Japan) does have some interests here though, so they essentially can take the oil they extract anywhere they want. They do whatever is most profitable though, so shipping costs are gonna be a huge factor and they end up simply selling it to the closest customer.
>>
>>41570434

anyone voting liberal should be shot.

mcguinty was a lying cunt

the lesbian bitch premiere is a lying cunt

trudeau is a disgrace to his family name

vote conservative or dont vote at all. ndp is garbage since layton passed away also.
>>
>>41580182
Oh, sorry. The pipelines will get the stuff here, and then it'll be shipped to them. There's going to be a port modernized around here, and there is talk of...Three? More? LNG plants being built.
>>
I actually like Harper ...he's a chilly white man, and so am I.

I hate that he is such a Zionist, and I think he is way off base on Ukraine, and I don't think he is just pandering because there are so many ukies out west, and Jews donating....He's seriosly a true believer.

The fact is he is the only candidate who's an adult...the others are like children, they are magical thinkers.

Unfortunately Trudeau is going to win...the reason being is he makes women's panties moist...he's 'nice'

I got in an argument with a lady at work about him...I said he is too nice...half the PMs job is saying NO to people who want mo' dem programs. I told her it's objectivly obsurd he is even running... seriously, I'm not even attacking him personally, but his resume would make him unqualified to be mayor of a small to medium sized town, this is an undeniable fact that sane people should accept.

But the laydeez luv him. This is a big factor in politics now, you have to be someone a mom would want to have as a son in law...or a younger woman would want to have sex with. Women would say it's sexist, but it's true.
>>
I vote ndp.
>>
>>41580338
Why?
>>
>>41580212

Lel Ontario has pretty much killed itself, glad I left that shithole years ago
>>
>>41580373
he's a commucuck.
>>
>>41580373
all my chinese friends and reletavies do.
>>
>>41576482
Trudeau doesn't have the immigrant vote. The browns and yellows coming into Canada overwhelmingly vote conservative.
>>
>>41580228
Are You in Kitimat or Rupert? I'm pretty close by.
>>
>>41580514
Terrace. But Kitimat born.
>>
>>41580597
I'm in Smithers. Waiting for spring.
>>
>>41573991
Why are you including dippers in that sentence? I'm one, and I sure as hell don't want this idiot elected. Harper may not be a dictator but he's definitely a failure and an idiot. Trudeau is the same but more handsome.
>>
File: 98224666[1].png (162KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
98224666[1].png
162KB, 1500x1125px
This country is fucked. On one hand we have Plutocrats wanting to carve this country up and sell it piecemeal to the highest bidder on the other we have cultural marxists chomping at the bit to consolidate even more power and wanting to turn us into Sweden 2.0 to get back at the conservatives

I have never been so ashamed of my countrymen. What happened to Peace, Order and Good Government?
>>
>>41580645
Tell me about it. The last week or two of snow has been disgusting. Can't wait to actually get outside and have a camp fire or two.
>>
>>41580713
I feel like I live in a wasteland for a good 3 or 4 months out of the year. If I had a good sled it would be OK. Need some of these big bucks we should be making I guess.
>>
>>41580836
I've been trying to get work on site of one of these construction projects, and it's pretty daunting. It's basically all unionised, so you have to go through them, and then you have to hope you're not near the bottom of the waiting list queue.
>>
>>41570434

If he gets in, I'm fucking voting for PKP next provincial. That's how much I can't stand the little faggot.

And I expect a lot of Quebecers will do the same thing. So we'd best make sure Trudeau Jr never gets in.
>>
>>41570434
The liberals are so fucked. Especially the Ontario ones.
They have shown that they care little for the people paying their salaries and continuously find new ways to waste our money then add insult to injury by jacking up the taxes or adding new ones to pay for their shit.
Harper may not be perfect, but he knows what to do.
He's doing a damn good job and I hope Canada gives him the chance to continue his work.
People criticize his decisions on some things, but fail to understand that he does what he MUST for the good of our country.
Trudeau and his puppet masters would be a disaster.
>>
Does Trudeau actually think stoners are going to get up and vote? Has he met any stoners? Smoking up once in college doesn't count.
>>
>>41581335
What is this fucker using that as an issue?? I think I'll leave this country if a national vote is partly decided by the legalization of a plant
>>
>>41581078
Everything is still full steam ahead even after these upheavals with the oil prices and whatnot? I hope things hold out. Nobody can count any kind of industry being stable any more. In the 80's, even 90's you could just grab a chainsaw and go bucking for a few hundred bucks a day. Even if that wouldn't have been a person's ideal job, anybody who was capable could make big money for 6 or 7 hours of work. I remember the NDP back in the 90's under Harcourt ruined a lot, they turned 12 percent of the province to parkland, put the whole province under dispute of Indian landclaims which drove away investors, created all kinds of red tape for mining exploration and any kind of industry. Fucking NDP is scary. That was BC NDP, but still you know.
>>
With Wynn winning in Ontario voting conservative in the federal elections is the only sane thing to do. I cannot fathom how that cunt got elected.

Harper needs to go through. His party hates him and they need someone who can compete with Justin.
>>
>>41581394
As far as I've found out, yeah. People can complain and try to protest or petition these pipelines to be shut down, but anybody with a realistic bone in their body knows that as soon as it was mentioned there was going to be a pipeline to china through BC, it was going to fucking happen, regardless of what anybody tries to do to stop it. Baring say ecoterrorism of course. I wouldn't have a single fucking problem with the pipeline if it was sending REFINED oil down this way to be shipped overseas. But I see it now as another missed opportunity for canada to actually make some money for once, instead of just getting bent over and strong armed into taking the shittier end of the deal. Like the whole softwood lumber thing for instance.
>>
>>41573686
>>41575888
>>41575995
>>41576296
>>41576374
>>41578575
>>41578705
>>41579767
>>41580212
>>41580687
>>41581295
These are good opinions.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.