[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you thought Africa was boned before what until you hear this...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

File: robert_mugabe(R).jpg (22KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
robert_mugabe(R).jpg
22KB, 400x225px
If you thought Africa was boned before what until you hear this... only a few minutes ago Robert Mugabe was sworn in as Chairman of the AU, Robert Fucking Mugabe the guy who...

>Turned Africa's greatest food producer into a
wasteland.
>Stole land and enforced an Iron Dictatorship over Zimbabwe.
>Decimated their economy and pushed them back into the dark ages.
>Ruthlessly stamps out opposition with murder targeting political rivals families.
>Lets gangs of ZanuPF supporters ravage the countryside raping, looting and killing if anyone
so much as whispers of resistance.
>>
>>41097463
What's the AU? I'm guessing it's your leading political party.
>>
>>41097483
It's the African Union

>>41097463
Time to move to Orania
>>
>>41097483
This. Dont fighten me with a greasy fucking coon, i thought u meant aus, shit nigger
>>
>>41097463
The future is dark for Africa!

Dark-...er, rather. It's bad, is what I'm getting at, jokes aside.

>>41097483
African Union. The simplest way to put it is, it's like a cheaper version of the European Union.
>>
>>41097525
So what consequences will come from this guy being sworn in as chairman? Will he have a big impact on the policies of the AU?
>>
>>41097463
>nigger continent elects a nigger representative
Is this surprising? Just get out of this shithole and come back to Europe. Or wait, it looks just like Africa these days. Nevermind.
>>
>>41097483
African Union.

It's like the Eurasian Union/Arab Union/European Union (not really this last one since it's so integrated at this point its bordering on confederation)

Think United Nations but smaller and more pointless.

Incidentally though they are trying to united Africa into a single federation USA style by 2025, so there's that.
>>
>>41097562
The AU will shift its policies to anti-white, anti-food, pro-famine and pro-necklacing. I guess not that much of a change for Africa.
>>
>>41097562
Hopefully none he's so old and pre-occupied with running his on dictatorship but on the other hand he is old so he might just decide to kill every white person in Africa and declare war on Great Britain who fucking know with this guy.
>>
>>41097582
The AU does actually do stuff sometimes, like they have an army and tanks and attempt to put down tribal feuds and whatnot. It's Africa, so it's obviously not THAT effective, but at least they try.
>>
>>41097608
Honestly those would be good developments for the white race.
>>
>>41097463
So he's a stooge for western interests, basically.
>>
File: zimbabwe.png (65KB, 1841x318px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.png
65KB, 1841x318px
>>
File: zimbabwe2.png (46KB, 1843x265px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe2.png
46KB, 1843x265px
>>
With ISIS Africa style a.k.a Boko Haram fucking shit up this is really not the person we need right now or ever.
>>
>>41097637
No he fucking hates the west with a passion especially England this is not good for global relations.
>>
>>41097672
>>41097656
Stop with that shit. Hitler was at least intelligent and respectable, Mugabe is just a thug.
>>
>>41097638
Your flag looks very minty.

>>41097656
More importantly, why didn't South Africa get that position? You're the only relevant African country, why should a barbarian get that position?
>>
>>41097685
No Hitler was a moron who failed to get into art school it was the guys working behind the scenes that made the Third Reicht function. He still managed to fuck things up and make terrible tactical decisions.
>>
File: 1207786054_bono_mullet.jpg (43KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1207786054_bono_mullet.jpg
43KB, 500x736px
WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT FUCKING AFRICA

IF YOU CARE SO MUCH GO SUCK BONOS COCK AND QUIT SHITTING UP THE BOARD
>>
>>41097463
mfw the UK Government and United Nations thought they were doing the people of Zimbabwe a favour by pushing out Ian Smith, and now almost 40 years later blacks are still dying at the hands of this guy.

Smith even pointed out explicitly to the British that the moment Zanu came to any power the first thing they would do is massacre the opposing tribes.

Thanks politicians, you fucking idiots. You confuse "appearing to do the right thing" with actually doing the right thing.

Next story at 10: How South Africa is going the way of Zimbabwe if Jacob Zuma is elected again. I say "elected"... but you know how the vote counting works when blacks are in-charge of the political system...
>>
>>41097719
Yeah, that's all bullshit devised by the Allies in concert with Hitler's failed generals post-WW2. Read David Irving's work. He's one of the world's (if not the) leading Hitler historian and he argues that Hitler actually made extremely good tactical decisions and his generals later just smeared him because that's what the allies wanted to hear and it helped save face.
>>
>>41097672
Be funny if even though he hates them they still do what they can to get him in power because they know he will fuck everything up.
>>
>>41097759
That's not even a coherent narrative you stupid nigger.
>>
File: south africa5.jpg (27KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
south africa5.jpg
27KB, 660x393px
>>41097706
>Your flag looks very minty.

Your flag looks very crossy.
>>
>>41097672
Mugabe only makes out he hates England because it fits his political narrative. You are poor because of england, you cant eat because of england, there is no electricity for 30 years in your town because of england, our buildings have crumbled because of england.
>>
>>41097719
Like attacking Russia in the winter?

If he had made sound tactical decisions, his reign would have been longer then 12 years and his nation would not have been divided up by foreign powers.
>>
>>41097463
African Union is a heap of shit that will condone anything for a few bucks.

If it wasn't for the IMF and other post developing nations playing the long-term game for future commodity and labor markets propping up "the dark continent" the whole house of cards would have collapsed by now along with the AU
>>
>>41097775
Pretty coherent to me. He doesn't have to like the west to be used by them.
>>
>>41097706
I don't know our current President is a moron of epic proportions so I doubt it'd be much better but at least he's not completely off his rocker. The only other countries I can think of that might have run where Uganda or Nigeria since the rest don't do much. But Nigeria's president is not popular right now with all the shit happening there and I don't know what's happening with Uganda's president. Still Mugabe is the last person who should have been chosen heck I suppose the Egyptian president would have been worse though.
>>
oh dear
>>
File: 1379468674312.png (321KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1379468674312.png
321KB, 1024x776px
>>41097617
never a more appropriate time to post this image
>>
>>41097756
He's not he's already been president twice already unless he decides to become a dictator and throw out the constitution.
>>
For any of you that interested in Zimbabwe or Rhodesia, you might want to seek out the interview that Ian Smith gave Sir David Frost, via radio link, in September of 1968.
It is quite long, and quality is shaky due to the technology but I think some of you would with hindsight get something out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeG9eGfRBdA
>>
If dubs, there will be a new Rwanda-caliber genocide in Africa this year.
>>
>>41097868
Just wait!
Tell me Saffer bro, is there any credible opposition?
>>
>>41097937
Nope there are only two opposition parties worth anything one (the DA) only knows how to complain about what the ANC (ruling party) does and is run by a white woman and it hasn't been long enough since apartheid where another white person can expect to get voted in as president. The other is just a bunch of hooligans who only exist because of youth anger towards the sheer incompetence of the ruling party.
>>
>>41098012
Confirms what I have heard. There were 1 or 2 seemingly decent white candidates (one guy a former dentist?) a while ago... but SA is not ready for a white president, no matter how bad the alternatives are.

I also heard that Zuma had pretty much "sorted out" any serious black opposition to him over the years, sterilising the ground as it were...
>>
>>41098042
He got the last president kicked out of office and by offering good high paying positions to his supporters he's cemented his place in office.
>>
history lessons for those who don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>41098091
Pretty accurate summary.
>>
File: zimbabwe_botswana.png (39KB, 1248x606px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe_botswana.png
39KB, 1248x606px
>>41097642
>>41097638
Zimbabwe's actually recovering better than Botswana.
>>
Niggers can't into society
>>
>>41097463
Isn't he like 90? Jesus fuck just die already.

Also, since I'm assuming you're a white South African, why haven't you gotten the fuck out of there yet?
>>
>>41098181
I don't believe any stats about Zimbabwe recently some came out that said it had a lower unemployment rate than the US and most of the first world.
>>
>>41098181
Kek, I keep hearing niggerlovers babble about Botswana being an example of a successful african country, but its life expectancy is below 50??? lmao
>>
>>41098181
How can it "recover better than Botswana" when Botswana has no need to "recover"?

Botswana is hands-down the best, wealthiest, most stable and most civilised black country on the planet. Compared to Zimbabwe, it is fucking paradise.

>>41098226
AIDS is a bitch, Pierre. Now go eat your frogs.
>>
>>41098261
Botswana's situation is pretty identical to the situation of many rich Arab oil states, except they get their wealth from diamonds.
>>
File: france industry.png (89KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
france industry.png
89KB, 600x512px
>>41098181
Recovering from what?

>>41098226
Nobody said Botswana is perfect but it's the only country in Africa that isn't a complete toilet. Being as you're French, I suppose you're actually a butthurt nigger from Senegal so let me translate this into Senegalese for you: OOGA BOOGA WOOGA NIG NOG JIGABOO WHITE WIMMINZ WHITE WIMMINZ ALLAHU AKHBAR DURKA DURKA JIHAD JIHAD CHARLIE HEBDO.

Tu comprends maintenant,, M. le Grenouille?
>>
>>41098261
Butthurt Botswanan detected

I just wikied Botswana, it has a tiny population but enormous natural ressources. I'm guessing most of the money from these natural ressources goes into the pockets of a few white guys, while the native niggers starve and die of aids, huh

Just checked, 1/3 of the population lives below the poverty line. What's next, you're going to claim that equatorial guinea is a rich and advanced country? Lmao
>>
File: smith.jpg (15KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
15KB, 416x300px
>>41097463
It just goes to show that South Rhodesia was a much better place while under the rule of Ian Smith and the Rhodesian government.
>>
>>41098281
That's nice but it's a non sequitur. You said "Zimbabwe's actually recovering better than Botswana."
You said it here:
>>41098181
>Zimbabwe's actually recovering better than Botswana.

See?

So recovering from what? What is Botswana "recovering" from? You do understand the English language....right?

>>41098341
>Butthurt Botswanan detected

Yeah, because white guys posting on 4chan from the UK are all Botswanan. I guess the guy from Botswana was right and you're just a Senegalese nigger.
>>
>>41098319
Just curious, are you white?
>>
>>41098354
>You said it here:

No I didn't you stupid ape. Check ID's.
>>
>>41098354
Way to focus on the irrelevant banter at the start and ignore my arguments which follow.

Why don't you adress those arguments, my aryan anglo-saxon friend?
>>
File: whatthehellwasthat.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whatthehellwasthat.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>only a few minutes ago Robert Mugabe was sworn in as Chairman of the AU

FUCKING KECK

>People say I'm responsible for slavery as a white person
>I ask if they're responsible for Mugabe, Imin, or even general butt naked as a black person
>People usually say who?
>People who know who they are say they're the result of white colonialism
>>
>>41097846
that is actually fucking funny shit
>>
>>41098356
>Just curious, are you white?

I don't think a Frenchman should be asking that question.

>>41098226
>its life expectancy is below 50???

Still better than the life expectancy at the Charle Hebdo office.
>>
>>41098362
Then what the fuck was the point of your post, you fat black bastard?

You replied to a question I asked someone else and gave a completely irrelevant answer. I would ask if you're mentally retarded but since your flag shows you're American, it's a bit of a redundant question.
>>
>>41098390
Allah Akbar, brother
>>
>>41098404
>narcissistic injury
>narcissistic rage
>>
File: 1419790750606.jpg (10KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
1419790750606.jpg
10KB, 261x262px
>>41098390
Expect a German to know how to burn people.
>>
>>41098428
That's a non-countryian you crazy nog.
>>
>>41098442
Oh shit it's Belgium I don't have any jokes for Belgians.
>>
>>41098418
Okay let's run through this since you're slow.

I asked for clarification on Botswana's "recovery".
You replied with some noise about diamonds.
I asked how that related to my question.
You threw a temper tantrum and called me an "ape".
I spanked you in reply because you deserved it for being a naughty boy.
Now you're throwing an even bigger tantrum.

And somehow, in your adolescent rage and petulaent narcissism, you think that you come out of this looking like you're not a complete and utter fucking arsehole.

Tell you what, sparky, I'll make it easy on you. I can go on all day making you look like a prick if that's what you want. Smarter move on your part might be to dry your tears of impotent rage and go back to 9gag where you belong. Maybe you can talk your mommy into making you some tendies and giving you a blowey joey.
>>
>>41098481
>Now you're throwing an even bigger tantrum.
>And somehow, in your adolescent rage and petulaent narcissism

This entire post is maximum schadenfreude.
>>
>>41098481
Why don't you answer my post you dirty nigger?
>>
File: Leopold_ii_garter_knight[1].jpg (136KB, 695x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Leopold_ii_garter_knight[1].jpg
136KB, 695x1041px
>>41098479
>Oh shit it's Belgium I don't have any jokes for Belgians.
Nor should you.
>>
>>41098390
>I don't think a Frenchman should be asking that question.
Heh

Also, this thread's indicative of the west's response. We're too busy arguing amongst ourselves and the east to dethrone him.
>>
>>41098319
Praise god for the flags because this shit is hilarious.
>>
So what? Presidency of the European Union for the first half of 2014 was on Greece and the union didn't go to complete shit. Oh wait.
>>
>>41098377

>that line of thought and responses to white guilt hogwash

are you me?
>>
File: 1269735791849.gif (622KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1269735791849.gif
622KB, 250x250px
>>41097463
mfw all the liberal guilt in 100 years when EU, US, China, and Russia are all utopias and AU is a shithole
>>
>>41097463
sounds like the leader africa needs. now if only europe and the anglosphere could get theirs
>>
>>41097791
>attacking russia in the winter
he didnt even do that stop eating up all the propaganda they feed you
>>
Gotta set up a new bad guy to wage war against once the middle east is completely crispy.
>>
>>41097816
what about botswana's president?
>>
File: 1397165868898.gif (310KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1397165868898.gif
310KB, 320x180px
The rapid decolonisation of the British empire was truly the worst thing to happen to the world post-WW2 (and yes I include the Rwandan genocide in that).

British rule could have helped keep civility in various parts of the world. Places like India had to become independent, but other places would have been much better just allowing the UK to help govern them.

Oh well, all is fucked now.
>>
>>41098656
Sexist and tried to appoint his brother to a high government position but the real reason is no one really cares about Botswana.
>>
>>41098656
If they weren't right next to us I doubt I'd even know they existed.
>>
>>41098533
If Mugabe had anything of value to trade (oil, diamonds, his allegiance) then the West might do something about it. If he had a mountain made of high grade copper ore things might be different. But he doesn't, so we've left the people of Zimbabwe to rot under him these past 40 years.
>>
>>41098479
Something something, waffles.

Ba-dum-tsss.
>>
File: congo-hands.jpg (111KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
congo-hands.jpg
111KB, 900x634px
>>41098390
Everyone give Belgium a hand.
>>
>>41097791
fuckwit , if it wasn't for the uprising in czechoslovakia , Operation Barbossa would have been on time , not a few months behind. Hitler could have taken Moscow had he not diverted south into the oil feilds as well. But I don't expect you to just look up a common /pol/ topic.
>>
What if the media only told you that shit because Mugabe is actually the savior of Africa and the jews are against him? How would you know otherwise, OP?

Mind = blown
>>
>>41097463
You gotta learn how to green text my man
>>
>>41098861
I live fucking next to Zimbabwe man tits thousands sneak illegally into my country daily they are like Mexicans but way less civilized.
>>
>>41098842
almost all hand amputations was done by blacks to blacks.

King Leopold (which never even visited congo) didn't have the finances to invest heavily in congo. The few belgians who got there had to be very fruitful of the sparse resources.

For every bullet that was used, the blacks had to bring proof they shot someone, so they took hands of dead blacks as proof back.

The blacks took over the practice to fight rivalling tribes,since they now had guns, but amputated them because they could. No whites to oversee it, since they were very few.

Enlgish kikes became jealous of rubber wealth in congo, launched a campaign to discredit leopold's congo, while ofc overlooking the tragedies that were happening in their own colonies.
>>
>>41098879
I usually do it fine I just made a mistake when I furiously typed this.
>>
>>41098979
Something, something, waffles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
>>
>>41097638
that's exactly how it is here.
>>
Mugabe will turn Africa into a wasteland so horrific that even Somalia would be paradise in comparison.

It seems the jews have lost patience with the niggers and now want to cull them
>>
>>41098979
lots of cruel stories can be found about first colonial years in congo, but most of them were africans killing africans, now with better means.

Of course belgians were responsible by giving them these means.

Since so few belgians were in congo at the beginning, the only way a policing force could be established was by recruiting blacks.

Almost no western oversight + tribal warfare, and you can guess the rest.
>>
>>41099037
Somalia is in Africa so it would not make a difference really.
>>
File: dave chapell.jpg (131KB, 1253x502px) Image search: [Google]
dave chapell.jpg
131KB, 1253x502px
>>41097463
>a few minutes ago Robert Mugabe was sworn in as Chairman of the AU

Good, the AU needs a strong black leader that dont need no white man, Mugabe has years of experience running an African country and is an excellent choice for the African Union.
>>
>>41099095
You a white South African?
Just wondering.
>>
>>41097642
So liberal so progressive
>>
>>41099310
Yup.
>>
>>41099337
Boer stock or Anglo?
>>
>>41098377
>People who know who they are say they're the result of white colonialism

Everytime. Absolute waste of time to even talk to these people, you can't win because their "logic" operates on a different, obviously retarded level.
>>
>>41099350
Anglo, definitely not a autistic Dutchman.
>>
>>41099375

>ignoring history so you can keep your simple dindu nuffin view of the world
>>
>>41099380
Nice one, Anglos are always brothers.
How does the government treat white South Africans compared to black people?
>>
>>41098428

>>41099375
Why didn't you make the jokes Germany?
>>
File: heh.jpg (16KB, 184x180px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
16KB, 184x180px
>>41097846
>brazilian gypsy danger
>>
>>41099375
>>41099411
Either of you have a reference of that muslim explorer's writing about the "animals" of Africa from before the rise of Europe? I know I've seen it floating around here before.
>>
>>41099412
Depends if you are poor or not for most white people it's fine if you are poor though you are fucked. But the ANC treats black people like trash so I'd probably say we're better off right now there's a riot in an ANC area for service delivery, some of them have to shit in buckets.
>>
>>41099197
>Mugabe has years of experience ruining an African country and is an excellent choice for the African Union.

FTFY
>>
>>41099461
Is most of the stuff we hear about how evil the apartheid government was true?
Or is it just bleeding hearts?
>>
>>41099509
I'm sure they were terrible, managing everything efficiently and quickly and in the most evil way imaginable.
>>
>>41099509
It was pretty much how Israel treats Palestinians now.
>>
>>41099522
For 9% of the population the rest were worse of than they are now.
>>
>>41099570
off*
>>
>>41099555
Not being a dick here, but without knowing how you feel about the Israel/Palestinian conflict that actually tells me very little.
Was it more efficient or something?
>>
Funny they announced recently they were going to take land away from "White" farmers, so naturally the Blacks were all in support & thought they would be getting some gibsmedats

Turns out it was Grace Mugabe taking more land for herself from Black farmers
>>
>>41099509
The main difference between apartheid and the situation now in South Africa, is that with time apartheid would have slowly improved the lot of the blacks under international pressure, gradually things would have got better. Without apartheid, with its sudden end and black majority rule, all international pressure is off the government of south Africa and nobody in the world gives a shit about how bad things are for blacks living in districts which Zuma and his mates dont look-after.
>>
>>41099611
Well at least you can't say she has less morals than them.
>>
>>41099585
They were separated and forced to live in the shitty ares while they where constantly beaten, tortured and killed for trying to speak out against there oppression. Eventually some of them resorted to terrorism and if things had gone differently we'd be like every other shit hole country in Africa.
>>
File: belgie negers!.gif (131KB, 299x227px) Image search: [Google]
belgie negers!.gif
131KB, 299x227px
>>41098479
clap you hands and we will laugh
>>
>>41099611
There is black african politics in a nutshell.
Tribal.
Blame the whites/predecessors for all the countries ills.

mfw it still actually works as a strategy in Zimbabwe almost 40 years after Mugabe came to power.

Anyway, enjoy your democracy.
>>
>>41099680
Black American politics are tribal as well.
>>
>>41099660
Somehow I'm now seriously doubting you're an anglo.

You're seriously siding with the horde of immigrants that moved to south africa to improve their QOL over the people that built SA?
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.