[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Founding a Country of /pol/locks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 23

File: puritans25.jpg (25KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
puritans25.jpg
25KB, 400x290px
Well, /pol/

Does anyone else still hold out hope that eventually every sensible person, who isn't indoctrinated with the Cultural Marxist tide of shit that has polluted the West will leave and found their own State?

I'm talking about relatively small, agrarian-based communities, in some isolated area, where no one would want to immigrate because there's nothing to mooch off.

>inb4 Northwest Front

America's too fucked, where else will we build our city upon the hill, once more?
>>
Maybe do a Sea Land thing on an artificial atoll?
>>
>>41028054

I just bought a house and 100 acres in Nova Scotia right on the Gulf of Maine. I can watch the US Eastern Seaboard get nuked from the comfort of my own home. So much white here... feels good, except the Acadians are kinda our niggers.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_islands_by_country

enjoy finding one that could actually be lived on
even if we could find a home, leftists want diversity EVERYWHERE, remember that town in the southern state somewhere that Craig Cobb lives in? Literally no blacks there but the libs march there anyway because feel good autism
>>
I have a feeling a nation of /pol/ posters would have a gender imbalance that would make even China laugh
>>
>>41028054
Who needs to buy land when you can defend random islands?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St. Matthew Island (Alaska)

Extremely remote island, had reindeer on it at one point but they went extinct. Pretty fucking big too, could fit Anchorage on it multiple times.
>>
>>41029328
And to take this into account, what's to say we don't kidnap from real countries? Terrorist state that nobody can find because we're way out there and have low population density.
>>
>>41028054
Canada still has a lot of unused territory, not sure how much of it is habitable though
>>
>>41028054
We could take back Rhodesia and return it's former glory.
>>
>>41029500
Looks like a poorly draw japan facing the wrong way.
>>
>>41029588
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barren Grounds
I'm assuming this is what you're talking about.

>The area's remoteness and wildlife bring in small amounts of tourists, mainly, for fishing, canoeing and wilderness camping.
>>
Could build it in sweden, plenty of empty forest there
>>
>>41029693
but there's definitely something in the water in Sweden
>>
Wikipedia also says there's lakes with fish on this island, so it's survivable.
>>
File: norfolk isand..gif (3KB, 539x270px) Image search: [Google]
norfolk isand..gif
3KB, 539x270px
>>41028054

Norfolk Island.

> isolated island
> fresh water, arable land
> whites are indigenous population
> own language and history
> still sing God Save the Queen
> heaven on earth
>>
>>41029848
>no clean slate
>>
>>41029328
A shockingly large number of posters on Stormfront are women, realistically there are quite a few femanons posting on /pol/ since this is literally the only place on earth that the average white girl could be openly racist and right wing without being shunned by her community.
>>
>>41029328
No shortage of dirt poor blonde girls in Eastern Europe who would happily marry /pol/lacks in order to leave shitty places like Moldova
>>
>>41029896

> implying there's a decent sized untouched island with water and arable land anywhere in the world
>>
>>41030131
>not reading my posts where i suggest two
>>
I've thought about this and there's a number of ways to do it, even within already exsisting states.

You have to have something that puts people off to a certain extent, like the Amish not using modern technology, for example.
>>
>>41030160

Didn't you suggest the same one twice? St Mathews? The average temperature there is like 3 degrees Celsius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_islands_of_Seychelles

This would be our best bet, invade one of these and annex it from the Seychelles.
>>
>>41030244
You do yours, I'll do mine, we'll set up relations.
>>
>>41030244
Seychelles is one of the only matriarchal societies in the world, if we outright invaded them no one would care.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil
>>
File: 837[1].jpg_l.jpg (62KB, 897x474px) Image search: [Google]
837[1].jpg_l.jpg
62KB, 897x474px
>>41030272
>the northern empire of /pol/and
>the southern empire of Funposting

The future looks bright.
>>
>>41030179
>Agrarian society

I doubt that SJW would want to live somewhere that entailed real work
>>
>>41029500
But what would we eat?
>>
>>41030543
SJW and leftists can't survive outside of cities for more than a few weeks anon.
>>
>>41030408
Claimed, colonization in progress by some britbong to make his six-year-old happy.

NEXT!

>>41030598
See >>41029796
>>
Maybe if we set up a few innawoods expeditions with success I'll believe we could pull this off.
>>
>>41030598
We'd fish, eat reindeer and grow vegetables in greenhouses.
>>
>>41030640
Define:
Name
Religion
Government Form
Idiom
National Anthem
Capital name
>>
>>41030688
>national anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
>>
>>41030659
Lets wait a while first, it's too chilly in your country right now and way too hot in my country.
>>
>>41030715
Kek, just as expected.
>>
>>41030543
Some of them are actually really into living off the land, etc, so you could also create communities to 'remove them' from society but the tricky part would be getting them to actually not revert back to their ways.

It could be done but you'd need a solid group of people to sway opinion.

The other problem is communities like these, that aren't overtly liberal, like Orania, might recieve some sort of press and people wanting to come in and change them but...that hasn't happened with the Amish has it?
>>
>>41030688
Name imo should be Hibernia
it's the latin word for Ireland, but it just flows off the tongue so nicely
I'd say Albion but I just think of Fable now when I do

Religion would either be Paganism or Christianity, we'd have to put that to vote

Government form, just traditional small government conservative style, not full on libertarian silliness

We'd speak English and the capital should be New Lancaster just as a teasing of New York, while representing the dream of the next new power nation
>>
>>41030781
>Government form, just traditional small government conservative style, not full on libertarian silliness
I meant, republuc, democracy, kingdom, proletarian dictatorship...

>btw New Lancaster and Paganism is a no.
>>
>>41030665
Reindeer were introduced to that island in the first place by the US Coast Guard, population exploded and then famously collapsed a couple years ago.

>>41030688
Name: To be voted upon
Religion: Anything but Judaism and Islam
Government form: Directly democratic libertarian utopia, with inviolable protection of some rights
Idiom: Please explain
National anthem: TBA
Capital name: To be voted upon
>>
>>41030857
>Directly democratic libertarian utopia
I'd do a coup d'etat in five seconds and promote an authoritarian fascist state.
>>
>>41030764
For over a hundred years the Amish have pooled their money together and hired the best lawyers that money can buy in order to protect their way of life from outside influence, such as when they went to the supreme court to fight a two dollar fine for one of them not sending his son to school.
>>
>>41030903
lol sounds fun, count me in!
>>
>>41030781
How about Hyperborea, that's what ancient Greeks called Scandinavian and Russia, not opposed to Hibernia tho.
>>
>>41030764
>that hasn't happened with the Amish has it?

The Amish have pretty much been grandfathered into acceptance by the public for doing their thing for so long

You try starting something like that now and you'll have the government breathing down your neck for "child abuse" or "tax evasion" before you can say freedom of choice
>>
>>41030939
see, no reason other groups couldn't do similiar.

I honestly think if you got a group of liberals together and sort of 'educated' them a bit under the ruise of "preparing for the inevitable collapse of capitalism" they would, after a while, turn out to be really tribal and totally against anyone else/different.
>>
>>41031005
You hear about those churches on the West Coast etc?

Yeah, they had that one guy done for child abuse but they are left relatively alone. The Exclusive Brethern, for example, are only recent, really.

No reason it couldn't be done. It would be tricky, and there'd have to be a lot of bullshitting, but it could be done.

For both SJWs, ghettos for immigrants (contain the problem) and 'racists' etc.
>>
>>41030857
>Directly democratic libertarian utopia
>>41030903
>authoritarian fascist state

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

We should have a representative republic just like the American founding fathers wanted it.
>>
>>41028054
>where else will we build our city upon the hill

Israel.
>>
>>41031064
It's possible I guess, although you'd really need to hammer in that us-versus-them feeling to prevent cooperating with outside authorities - which will be quite difficult with first-generation types that have always relied (indirectly or directly) on some branch of the government coming to their aid in their hour of need

Those fundamentalist Mormon offshoots under Warren Jeffs only survived so long because the members considered everyone not a fundamentalist mormon as unrepentant sinners that couldn't stop being evil
>>
Btw it would be in our interest to be a protectorate rather than declaring independence, we should pledge allegaince to the Japanese Emperor(maybe?) or the Queen Isabel.
>>
>>41031064
I worked for some members of the Exclusive Brethren once, went inside their gated communities and everything, all the bad things you hear about them are nothing but liberal propaganda bullshit, they're very conservative and very devoutly christian but other than that they're just nice normal people.
>>
>>41031208
We should do what the Mexicans in America and Muslims in Sweden do, use government money to build our hospitals and roads and then once we're set up we should declare independence.
>>
>>41031286
Yeah, but we don't want to be a second conch republic.
>>
>>41028054
These threads ALWAYS end with /pol/ planning a trailer park.

>a trailer park of nightmares
>>
>>41031180
>which will be quite difficult with first-generation types
I agree to a degree but don't forget that SJWs see the police force as merely representing and protecting the 1%. I think SJWs would be quite intent upon their own communities the problem, of course, is making those communities work (in more ways than one).

>>41031210
Right, I think Christians are another group that could be used. With Christians you could also bullshit by saying "We know scoiety at large disagrees with Christianity and we respect and understand why that's why we have chosen to remove ourselves from societies view. Upon reaching the age of maturity our children will be given a choice to remain or leave, it will be totally up to them".

Bullshit, but you get the idea.

You could easily get Christians to create communities (whether communities in 'first world countries' or 'colonies' but educating them about the seriousness of Islam against them. Christians would have the advantage of, as a group, being far more easily encouragable to have children that SJWs).

I know I'm rambling a bit but, smaller communities of like minded people (even SJWs) are better than what's on offer at the moment and these communities could be easily managed to grow, etc.
>>
>>41031375
>I agree to a degree but don't forget that SJWs see the police force as merely representing and protecting the 1%

True, but they're also devoutly loyal to the State and its various appendages. If some purple-haired bulldyke from the Ministry of Social Development complained about an independent community, you can be sure they'd believe her and the MSD over that community.

Not to mention most aren't all that consistent in their beliefs anyway - if a black man was prowling around their property at night, all but the most diehard SJWs would call the "racist fascist pig fucks" to haul Jamal away
>>
>>41028054
http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/elohim.html?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=3&item=ec

Enjoy your white trash, medieval paranoid rape village.
>>
>>41031482
That's a good point, actually. I didn't take into consideration that they, themselves, are terribly bipolar in their beliefs.
>>
>>41031286
This
>>
File: 3ae.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
3ae.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>41031512
>ADL

Usrsnigga
>>
>>41031712
They have an accurate description of "Elohim City" the exact thing Op and you idiots are trying to do.

Read up on it you hick fuck.
>>
Enjoy getting Waco'd anywhere you set up shop.
>>
>>41031329
Rome wasn't built in a day, the early colonies in South Africa and America were essentially just a bunch of shitty log cabins, gotta start somewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 768x1024px
>>41031861
The ausie is right, I will join you
>>
>>41031861
>>41031956
>tfw I hate my life so much that I'd legitimately leave everything to start anew with a bunch of strangers I've never met on the internet
>>
>>41031861
Seriously, look up "Elohim city".
>>
>>41032053
>Oklohoma
yeah nah
>>
>>41032038
>implying I'm not shit posting
>>
>>41032053
>Elohim city
Elohim is Hebrew for God.

A Christian Identity city using a Hebrew name?
>>
>>41031772

Fuck off, kike. Anyone who takes the ADL beyond face value is a complete retard.
>>
>>41032092
Really, what the fuck do you idiots think it's going to be? A white supremacist Tokyo wonderland with 3D waifus and anti-Jew force fields?
>>
>>41032113
Ok, nevermind.

I was thinking it was along the lines of 'British Israelism' but I ran my mouth off.
>>
>>41032113
Isn't the point of the Christian Identity that various European peoples are the descendants of the REAL tribes of Israel, not modern Jews?
>>
>>41032099
your mums a thief
>>
>>41031101
My actual plan:

The CENTRAL government is a directly democratic libertarian system, and it exists only to run the military and build roads/airports. All other power goes to individual towns, which can themselves be fascist, communist, republican, or etc.
>>
>>41032038
>>41031861
I'd say right after WW3 would be our opening.
>>
>>41032115
Call me a kike all you want, you can't hide the truth of Elohim City, a fucking stain on your shit efforts to make a "white country".

lol, it'll end up being a paranoid Jesus-freak rape camp every-fucking-time.
>>
>>41032147
Yip.

I ran my mouth off before making sure.
>>
>>41032162
My mom is an AMERICAN
>>
>>41032164
Sounds like wars would be started fairly quickly.
>>
>>41032137
innawoods lifestyle on a small island off the coast of a bigger country
note the part where the laws of another nation won't be enforced upon us
>>
>>41032180
>getting this angry

Ok, thanks for cherrypicking one example and autistically clinging to it at every opportunity, you fucking shitskin faggot.
>>
>>41032228
Which is why the military is centrally run, rather than owned by towns.
>>
File: cosby-medium.jpg (32KB, 241x358px) Image search: [Google]
cosby-medium.jpg
32KB, 241x358px
>>41032180
I don't understand this mindset
>small community/"cult" has rape problem?
>"Obviously this is an inherent failure in the political and religious ideology of that community!"

>elite figures in the West have rape and drug problems?
>*crickets chirping*
>>
File: image%3A.jpg (55KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A.jpg
55KB, 500x250px
What would the religion have to be? Don't want any christfags stinking up the place.
>>
>>41032230
>note the part where the laws of another nation won't be enforced upon us
meaning everyone's going to pray all of the time in the middle of cooking crystal meth and getting raped.
>>
>>41032249
But it'd collapse in on itself eventually. /pol/ is surprisingly diverse. Another point, we'd need some women.
>>
>>41028054
You mean Cambodia and the whole khmer Rouge thing
>>
>>41032285
Religious pluralism excluding Islam and Judaism.
>>
>>41032296
I was here about an hour ago discussing all this stuff. One thing I suggested about women was just being straight-up terrorists and kidnapping some from the nearest country. Since we're all innawoods, they couldn't find this terrorist group, and if we all screamed alloo snackbar while we did kidnappings they might just think we're al-Qaeda.

>captcha nonreal better
>>
>>41032260
You're interjecting a bunch of dogshit into my "mindset". I find little hicktowns and rape cult villages with "rape problems" to be just as bad as any other groups of institutionalized rape.

Apparently you're ready for the rape as a natural side effect of this future society of yours. I guess you're figuring you're going to be doing more raping than getting raped.
>>
>>41032203
An american thief
also your nan doesn't pay her taxes
>>41032288
>we can't enforce our own basic laws
>>41032296
there are fuggloads of women on stormfront which could be a solid recruitment centre because the fat retards there are unlikely to leave their mums basements so it'd be a creme de creme thing
failing that russian brides init
>>
>>41030688
>Name
Anglian Republic
>Religion
No government religion, but no kebab allowed.
>Government Form
Constitutional parliamentary democracy
>National Anthem
TBA
>Capital name
New London
>>
>>41032387
>>we can't enforce our own basic laws
No you can't. These little cults always end in misery and failure. Maybe it's because your premise is shit?
>>
>>41032387
There's a lot of dipshits on /pol/ that try to impress their peers by becoming extremists. Women are equal; not in role but in worth. And that should be our policy.
>>
How about invade and capture northern Sweden? We only have like 9000 combat ready soldiers.
>>
>>41032444
No. Sorry, self-loathing Swed, we shouldn't be hostile to outsiders, simply neutral.
>>
>>41032407
>Parliamentary
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>41032414
>>41032387
I'm surprised SJW's genuinely lurk on /pol/. Unless you had some sadistic love of trolling, I'd have too much fucking high blood pressure if I were to browse SRS.
>>
>>41032444
Because that's about 8995 more soldiers than we have
>>
>>41032407
>Republic
>Democracy
Not the same thing.
>>
File: glorious.png (232KB, 1364x1016px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.png
232KB, 1364x1016px
Northern Queensland, Australia. The areas circled in blue would, altogether, have a population less than 100,000. Provided you could buy enough land and keep it profitable this would be an ideal place to reside - it's all tropical/subtropical and well-watered (rainforest areas) unlike other parts of uninhabited australia. It's the most obvious utopian land in the world that is untouched because there are very few aboriginals around, and for some reason the english settlers developed the south-east of the country before they even touched northern queensland. google 'airlie beach', 'cairns' and 'townsville' which are good examples of the land around there.

You would be able to get some good allies from the right wing farmers as well, but the aboriginals may cause some drama.
>>
>>41032444
I agree, not for our own gain, but to rescue the poor Swedes from their current multi-cultural nightmare.
>>
>>41032508
We're not buying, we're conquering. Now way they'd allow our government if we connect with them.
>>
>>41032485
I'm not a SJW, you basement dwellers are fucking pathetic and your delusional plans are fucking ripe to tear to pieces.
>>
File: £££ - Sir Jimmy Savile.jpg (261KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
£££ - Sir Jimmy Savile.jpg
261KB, 2197x1463px
>>41032384
No you little tumblrite fuckwit, you're using the existence of institutionalised rape in those "hicktowns" and "rape cult villages" as proof that the underlying ideals of said "hicktowns" and "rape cult villages" support institutionalised rape.

>Apparently you're ready for the rape as a natural side effect of this future society of yours

Again:
>Famous leader in cult/community is a rapist?
>This is proof that the ideals of that cult/community endorse rape!

>Famous person(s) in entertainment, the media, business etc are rapists?
>It's just a few people! Calm down bro

It says a lot that the BBC didn't have half the backlash the Catholic Church did in covering up its sick fucks
>>
>>41032414
>group of pilgrims dissatisfied with their homeland leaving to found a new nation has never worked before
might wanna read into your own history there bubba-ray
>>
>>41032529
This is tongue-in-cheek. We're not actually going to attempt this.
>>
>>41032544
>>Famous person(s) in entertainment, the media, business etc are rapists?
>>It's just a few people! Calm down bro
>things I never fucking implied.

lube up.
>>
>>41032560
That's not to say we shouldn't.
>>
>>41032529
>your delusional plans are fucking ripe to tear to pieces.

You've done nothing but sling fallacies, and scream 'MUH ELOHIM', every five seconds.

But filtered ;^)
>>
>>41032560
shhhh he's feeling like an "alpha male" for the first time in his life
>>
>>41032546
>and those pilgrims then proceeded to torture each other and imprison one another and nothing made a fucking difference because we're America now!
Your kind kicked them out too.
>>
>>41028054

antarctica

wait for the rest of the world to burn up; emerge from the ashes like phoenicians

ww3 incoming

see israel, russia, etc.
>>
>>41032585
You've never heard of elohim city until I mentioned it because you're an idiot.

You just don't like it.
>>
>>41032296
>Another point, we'd need some women
Raid Brazil.
>>
File: Jeffrey-Epstein.jpg (253KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Jeffrey-Epstein.jpg
253KB, 2197x1463px
>>41032570
Alright bro, I understand:
Rape by a society's elite figures is acceptable provided said society reaches a certain population density?

I dunno, I guess it's beyond a pleb like me why Western businessmen jetting off to Thailand to fuck little boys is not a black stain against capitalism or democracy while the leader of a white supremacist group fucking little girls is proof that white supremacism endorses pedophilia
>>
Someone pick a good location.
Just make sure to appoint me Secretary of Defense.
>>
>>41032691
YES, PLEASE. This applies to my fetishes...
>>
>>41032691
>Bestiality
>>
>>41032528
oh yeah ok so you and 3 other pol members are going to conquer somewhere?
at least be mildly realistic. The way to create a utopian society would be a number of affluent billionaires deciding to re-think politics and passively buy up enough land to create a brand new state.
You sit behind a computer m8, you're not able to conquer anything
>>
>>41032732
A MAN CAN DREAM
>>
>>41032732
Shush, we're not actually going to do this. We're thinking, theoretically, if all /pol/ users got together to do this, what would we do? And that's where the theory ends and the realism begins.
>>
>>41032700
>Rape by a society's elite figures is acceptable provided said society reaches a certain population density?
No you fucking asshole.
>>
>>41032701
Suggested this earlier. See posts:

>>41029500
>>41029796
>>
As if it would work.
People here are paranoid that in the first they they would figure the country hasn't actually been created, and it's all a conspiracy theory.
In the second day they would probably figure that since the president or whatever they put as leader is a descendant from Adam, he must be a dirty Jew and would off him along with half the island just to be safe.
In the third day they would probably figure out that everything was a jewish plan to send the free thinking aryans to a remote location to die.
>>
Madacasgar and Papua New Guinea, while having large populations, also have vast areas of untouched land.

Those populations could do with some warm blankets of course...
>>
File: SimonBeast.jpg (85KB, 380x525px) Image search: [Google]
SimonBeast.jpg
85KB, 380x525px
>>41032807
>>
>>41032770
why aren't you going to do this?
If you got rich enough you could buy enough land to do a small amount of this. If 20 pol users got enough money they could create a country the size of the netherlands, easily.
>>
Here's my proposition. Take St. Matthew island.
>Name
/pol/and.
>Religion
Roman Catholic.
>Government Form
Direct paramilitary republic.
>National Anthem
None.
>Capital name
Prime /pol/and.
>>
>>41032770
on top of that, the economy could be very much like singapores (tech driven, high IQ population, excellent educational system).
It's extremely possible the more I think of it - would just need 20 or so multi-millionaires to join together to do it
>>
>>41032883
>Name
.......Good enough.
>Religion
Approved.
>Government form
Explain.
>Capital name
Maybe something better.
>>
>>41032910
You seem more enthusiastic than me.
>>
File: eu.gif (73KB, 328x306px) Image search: [Google]
eu.gif
73KB, 328x306px
>>41032910
Australia is fucking huge, people don't realise because >muh northern hemisphere
>>
>>41032925
Direct as in direct democracy, from Athens. Republic meaning voting for representatives. Paramilitary meaning working like a military.
>>
>>41032910
>would just need 20 or so multi-millionaires to join together to do it
Wouldn't even need that many.

What you'd need would be someone able to see the long term potential and invest accordingly. The big problem would be engineering a population boom without it attracting too much attention.
>>
>>41028054
Why not Alaska? It's pretty big, isolated, and has a lot of oil.
>>
>>41032972
All right, Australians! Christ, why are you suddenly the driving force for this?
>>
File: original.jpg (437KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
437KB, 1000x1273px
>>41032910
Maybe we're just Luddites, anon. Desperately clinging to an old way of life that will ultimately die off with us.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>41030064

And in one fell swoop we'd be a slavic country in one generation. Kek.
>>
>>41028054
I've been thinking about making this thread for a while. Thanks OP.

I remember some anon suggesting taking over a small piece of land in Africa, but other anons said the UN would shut that shit down fast.

All I know is we need to organize because the natural law of adapt or die applies to groups of humans as much as it does the animal kingdom. Strength in numbers.
>>
/namibia/
>>
>>41032998
See >>41032778, >>41032883, >>41032925

St. Matthew Island is Alaskan territory as of late. You can fit multiple Anchorages on it, meaning it's fucking huge. It'll do, trust me.
>>
Guys, let's keep this up.
>>
>>41032949
Antarctica is huge too.

Like Australia, it's a fucking unlivable wasteland.
>>
>>41029328
Mail order brides. Once you get said country rolling and have the laws in place to not benefit women fucking people over you can let in as many as you want. There's so many average to good looking girls willing to do anything to leave their shithole countries.
>>
>>41032998
because people don't want to live in a permanent state of frost
>>41033004
it's just me being autistic spouting ideas
>>41032972
probably not, but you'd need extremely good quality leaders to set it up correctly for at least the first 20 years and then develop a really effective form of government that prevents self hatred growing via excessive societal success.
I think that giving women the vote has lead to the extreme leftism that we have today, although to be fair I do think that women should vote. I think that most problems would be solved through more freedom/use of information, but the way that women easily latch on to any new tribe without so much as a shrug, while men become polarised with being homosexual ultra liberal cucks to eugenicist right wing crusaders is the biggest concern. Hmm...
>>
>>41032508
>he live in australlia
>he don't think about boat niggers

who the fuck own enough gun to keep those coast protected.
>>
File: 1413156172210.gif (989KB, 280x267px) Image search: [Google]
1413156172210.gif
989KB, 280x267px
>>41033004
>All right, Australians!
>>
An agrarian society, really? Why do people romanticize the shitty life of a poor farmer while posting on an imageboard from their comfortable climate-controlled homes?

If you're going to be a Luddite you might as well go all the way and become an anarcho-primitivist, hunting and foraging for food in whatever bit of uninhabited but hospitable wilderness still exists in this world.
>>
>>41033142
>There's so many average to good looking girls willing to do anything to leave their shithole countries.
I'm sure /pol/'s future planned trailerpark shithole cultcamp will top their country of origin in every way possible.
>>
>>41033107
I said in an earlier post how extremely liveable and tropical northern australia is. See>>41032508
Google what I said to google, and read the thread before shitposting. Northern Australia is the most uninhabited utopian lands in the world.
>>
>>41033200
Agrarian doesn't mean farming, agrarian means "fuck cities, I want to have a huge plot of land and no neighbors."
>>
>>41033221
Then fucking move there your mouth breather.
>>
>>41033187
even the current government is keeping out boat niggers. The problem is legal migration, which you can solve very easily if you own your own country.

>>41033200
see >>41032910
>>
>>41033026
This, to a degree.

I mentioned before about communities and another thing to do would be create communities in South Africa, 'Rhodesia' and Namibia of Afrikaners (like Orania) and 'British' South Africans.

They are actually sort of 'allowed' to go off and create their own communities in South Africa. There's a few Afrikaners ones around.

The big problem is they just aren't having enough children and aren't preapring/investing properly.
>>
>>41033248
>Agrarian doesn't mean farming, agrarian means "fuck cities, I want to have a huge plot of land and no neighbors."
"Agriculture" as implied in "Agrarian". You're an idiot.

And you'd live that way as long as your fat ass could get to a Wal-Mart.
>>
>>41033174
>but you'd need extremely good quality leaders to set it up correctly for at least the first 20 years
All you'd need is one Albert Speer.
>>
>>41033256
I live in brisbane but before googling that too, you wouldn't know where it is. Educate yourself you ignorant fuck, thinking australia is all unliveable. lol
>>
>>41028054

How about conquering Detroit?

We could set up farms and "employ" all the blacks.

In exchange for their labor rather than pay them, we offer them free housing and food. Some of the lighter skinned ones can work as maids and butlers if they behave and learn proper english.
>>
In the best case we invade some shitty island, we cleanse the unwanted populace (jew kebab niggra etc.) We all build our shitty home and pay taxes to the local governement (taxes come from shitpost export, everyone have to shitpost a few hour a day) and with that the gov pay our internet and hotpocket.
>>
>>41032285
Obviously Catholicism, the religion of every good european ruler.
>inb4 MUH BISMARCK
>inb4 MUH FREDERICK
>>
>>41032883
I vote for this
>>
>>41033264
but if we become sovereign then the gov wont protect that coast anymore and boat niggra use this as an opportunity and pollute our ethnicity until we go full serb on them
>>
File: ships.jpg (1MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
ships.jpg
1MB, 3600x2400px
Instead of trying to buy an island or lease a few hundred acres from some crappy third world country, consider a less conventional alternative - a seafaring nomadic society. Multiple civilian ships could band together to form a small, self-sustaining community in international waters.

By remaining mobile the fleet avoids resource scarcity. This mobility also allows a fleet to avoid the biggest pitfall of trying to develop an island or isolated region - the cost of transport. Instead of paying for supplies, equipment, or personnel to be sent to you (at great expense) you can go where your suppliers are.

Eventually as the fleet grows in size resources can be pooled to acquire larger and more diverse vessels which can be used to fulfill key roles in the expanding flotilla.
>Trawlers could fish in and around the fleet's route.
>Barges could be retrofitted with vertical farms to grow food or large solar arrays to provide power
>Cargo ships could eventually be converted into floating manufacturing plants, producing equipment for the fleet or goods for export.
>Tankers could carry fuel or be modified into massive desalinators to provide fresh water to other ships.
>Old cruise liners could serve as residential, business, and government zones
>Smaller ships could as transports, patrols, repair crews, etc.

Government could be kept small, simple and largely decentralized:
>Each captain runs his or her ship and is in charge of handling day to day affairs.
>Captains also serve as representatives in the fleet's governing body
>Captains' council handles issues that affect the entire fleet or disputes between ships.
>Anyone can apply to become a member of the civilian population but to become a captain you need to either
>a) Be a shipowner, have your ship approved for admission, and fulfill a function in the fleet
>b) Earn a commission through service to the fleet and be awarded a ship.
>>
>>41032508
A bit far from Nimbin, though.
>>
>>41033450
if you start a colony of a bunch of millionaires, you could easily defend yourself against a pack of shitskins trying to thieve your money and land
>>
>>41033362
>free housing and food

Cheaper just to pay them. Let the govt pay for their housing.
>>
File: 1368416206640.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1368416206640.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>41033460
We Gargantia now.
>>
>>41033004
When you live in a country that has only existed for less than two hundred years the notion of creating your own nation doesn't seem as far fetched as it does to Americans and Europeans.
>>
>>41033460
Badass, lets do it.
>>
>>41033460
We could also raid the coasts of Africa for supplies. No one would care.
>>
>>41033460

I like this.

i like it alot.

How would the jews try to shut it down?
>>
>>41033460
Scientologists have been doing pretty much exactly this for the last fifty years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Org
>>
>>41033508
That Animu is awesome
>>
we big boss now
>>
>>41033460
THERE IS HOPE
Naval defense problem here >>41032508 : solved
>>
>>41033460
white trash pirates.
>>
>>41033815
If Somalians can do it then how fucking hard can it be?
>>
>>41033847
Really. You really want to live like a Somali pirate?

Your suburban easy 1st world life is so "bad" that you want to go barely scape by one some shitty boat with a bunch of shit-for-brains red necks who hate fun?

All of this because of some perceived nebulous Jewish threat?
>>
File: ships2.jpg (35KB, 634x403px) Image search: [Google]
ships2.jpg
35KB, 634x403px
>>41033581
Ehh... probably best to avoid making the transition from roaming civilization of noble pioneers to roaming band of pirates.

... also what's a fleet of dozens or hundreds of small ships going to do with goats, mud, and crates of anti-retrovirals?

>>41033626
I would think as long as the fleet isn't going around buying up used warships and submarines there's not going to be an issue. International maritime law generally recognizes the right of ships to defend themselves from piracy and other external threats so having armed patrols shouldn't be an issue as long as you stow that shit whenever a US Navy ship appears on the horizon.

Also it's a fleet, you're not stuck in one ocean so you could always just avoid more pirate-ridden waters.

>>41033629
Yeah but we could do it without all the forced abortions, torture, and creepy alien cult shit.
>>
File: 8b5.jpg (3KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
8b5.jpg
3KB, 165x115px
>>41033908
>some shitty boat with a bunch of shit-for-brains red necks who hate fun?
>>
>>41033951
Fuck you, these idiots want to make a dirt-poor version of Saudi Arabia on an old shitty carrier boat.
>>
>>41033908
>implying citizens work would not include cleaning ship
If we really want it, it could happen.
>We could use every currency in the world
>We would be gods
>Kids in 4th grade would talk about how cool we are, how we are like their storybooks
>>
The first storm would be interesting...
>>
>>41033998
>>implying citizens work would not include cleaning ship
>implying anyone would do shit in some lawless "we don need no gubmint" society.
Real leadership right here.
>>
>>41033998
Lets vote on a the top 3 viable choices and go from there. We could then figure out how to obtain the goal of forming a nation state on each inhabitable area.
>>
>>41033993
>talks about people hating fun
>wants to piss all over this thread

Then fucking leave :^)
>>
>>41034030
Are you fucking serious?
We obviously would have a military/police force that makes sure shit gets done.
Look at the Quarian Flotilla in Mass Effect, even if it's fiction.
It would definitely work.
>>
>>41034076
didn't mean to link to anons post. Just throwing shit out there.
>>
>>41034092
>We obviously would have a military/police force that makes sure shit gets done.
requesting fat militia men pics please.
>Look at the Quarian Flotilla in Mass Effect, even if it's fiction.
>citing video games like they are a reference for reality
now it's just sad.
>>
>>41034030
It wouldn't be lawless. Ships would have rules and leadership, civilians would be expected to have jobs and regular duties just like any large civilian ship. The fleet as a whole would have regulations and expectations for ships to follow.
>>
File: KM_matrosen_blue_CU.jpg (30KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KM_matrosen_blue_CU.jpg
30KB, 768x1024px
>>41034140
/pol/ is fitter than you think.
We could easily purchase some old navy uniforms from anywhere in the world.
Also
>Life imitates art
>>
>>41034189
Like the other anon said, just join Scientology.

This "no government but my government" shit is just ridiculous. you're trading a bad system in for a complete shit one. You'd all have a better life being an outcast in a gypsy camp.
>>
>>41034220
>We could easily purchase some old navy uniforms from anywhere in the world.
This is getting Central Africa Navy tier.
>>
>>41034189

If we're going to have a civilization we'll need women.

Do you think women and all their frailties and materialism will be down for such a lifestyle?

I imagine those who would wouldnt be western women, perhaps the eastern european women would find it more appealing than their dirt farms.
>>
>>41034189
>>41034220
Godspeed, anons, remember for every Locke there's a Sir Robert Filmer like >>41034283, and one of the greatest nations on Earth (granted, in decline) was founded by a bunch of religious nutjobs.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day: I believe in you.
>>
>>41034248
Civilizations have come up from other ones.
Check out Canada, or Australia.
Previously colonies on barren wastelands run by rich overlords.
>A cruise ship
>Previously disheveled watercraft
>Used to be owned by some rich guy
>Could become the cornerstone of a fleet of people
>>
>Not colonizing the neighboring countries of South Africa

The coast of Namibia, remove all niggers
>>
File: 1358095483285.jpg (78KB, 445x367px) Image search: [Google]
1358095483285.jpg
78KB, 445x367px
>>41034364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHUXITOIVg
Whole thing is the anthem
>>
>>41034189

One question

FUEL
>>
>>41034561
Solar
Wind
>>
>>41034590

>Solar
>driving a boat

>Wind
We 1600's now?
>>
>>41034590
If we get clouds or there are no winds, (both shouldn't happen at the same time) then I guess we sit in one spot for awhile.
>>
What about buying some islands in the Aegean sea?

We could even profit from tourism.
>>
>>41034619
Fuck anon we'll just fucking steal it then I don't know.
>>
>>41028054
>agrarian-based communities
>2015
>>
>>41034660

Its fine as long as you don't need to buy resources from other countries and your people are satisfied with the technology you have at home instead of yelling about how america got the iphone 6000000
>>
>>41034660
You need not apply darkie
>>
>>41034631
Cheapest one I found is 1.5 million Euro
topkek
>>
>>41034532
Absolutely beautiful, anon. Goodnight, and God Bless.
>>
>>41034759
What about migrating to some islands in Oceania? There are many that have no people in them, just move to the ones owned by irrelevant countries.
>>
File: amish-family.jpg (64KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
amish-family.jpg
64KB, 450x338px
>>41028054
We have been doing it for years come down and join us sometime OP
>>PS we are GERMANS mostly
>>
>>41034897

But. muh technology
>>
>>41034897

Wait...
>we

amish can into computers?
>>
>>41034863
Which one do you suggest?
We're going to invade then btw
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.