[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Next target for some terrorist attack will be Rome >You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

>Next target for some terrorist attack will be Rome
>You already know it will go as this
>Terrorists take some hostages, moreless like 40
>Istablitz by police
>42 deaths confirmed by police

I don't know, maybe we deserve it.
>>
what makes you think italy is next?
>>
File: feels pope.gif (56KB, 400x850px) Image search: [Google]
feels pope.gif
56KB, 400x850px
>>40546745

because there's a significant muslim immigrant population from Africa forced on Italy by the EU combined with islam mentality which believes that if they do it to the catholic Capital they'll finally win.

Im pretty sure it would just make it worse. And if they did it in the vatican, all this shitposting about DEUS VULT will actually happen
>>
Nope. It will be a country that sympathizes with Palestine.
>>
>>40546745
>>40546784

And anyway, they already sayd.
The first target had to be Rome, but with all the money we spending for feeding them in our country, will they realy attack ? Hope no, hope euro will help.
>>
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." aa
>>
Why didn't the terrorists kill the hostages last time?
That would have thrown the tinderbox into the powder keg.
>>
>implicando che non sarebbe giustizia divina
I popoli non sono come le persone, queste magari possono anche essere sfortunate, I popoli hanno sempre quello che si meritano

se ci siamo messi in condizioni di stare culo aperto a novanta, una bella inculata è quello che ci meritiamo

questo mondo non è per i deboli, ed è anche giusto così

W il darwinismo sociale, W la giustizia divina
>>
>>40546712

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40546922
This surprises me too, what went through their mind that stopped them from murdering the hostages? What would they win from letting them go?

It doesn't make sense.
>>
File: angela-merkel.jpg (1MB, 4001x2969px) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel.jpg
1MB, 4001x2969px
New York
Washington
Istanbul
Madrid
London
Mumbai
Moscow
Brussels
Sydney
Paris

Hmm. Spot the obvious miss.
>>
>>40546995
Jerusalem
>>
>>40546995
Who are they gonna kill on Berlin? Turks?
>>
>>40547024
your idea of removing kebab is eating döner hans

you gotta step it up
>>
I'm from Northern Ireland. Catholic side. We've never had trouble with Muslims If anything, many people from the Republican side of things show 'solidarity' with the fucks and we've a history of supporting each other in our 'struggles' (not getting into the politics of it).

I hope this means the muslims leave us out of their bomb tour of Europe. We've no beef with them.

Common enemy and all that nice stuff.

(Plus, the IRA would push their shit in if they came here to fuck with us)
>>
>>40547094

Same, I'm from Wales. Reckon I will be safe.
>>
>>40547146
>Wales being safe from an invasion of people that like to fuck livestock.
>>
>>40546815
Not this again.
>>
>>40546712
First rule of terrorizing, you don´t attack nations with strong groups of organized crime, you rely on them for equipment and they don´t want that kind of heat. Commit a terror attack in Italy and all of your jihad buddies will be brutally murdered by the mafia.
>>
>>40546995
>Turkey and Russia
Imagine the genocidal responses
>>
It'll be a country that needs help convincing it's citizens that they should send troops to Syria, or another nation of financial interest.
>>
>>40547086
Underappreciated post
>>
>>40547094
Until their numbers grow and they impose sharia law upon your women
>>
>>40547340
russia had an attack in december. not moscow but still it was russia
>>
>>40546959
STRAYA
T
R
A
Y
A
>>
>>40546995
>Russia
>implying they're part of le NWO
>>
>>40546815
So... almost every country in Europe... =\
>>
File: nbn_A3carnaval_srd.MM.jpg (25KB, 250x377px) Image search: [Google]
nbn_A3carnaval_srd.MM.jpg
25KB, 250x377px
Aalst's Carnaval will be hit too probably.
>>
42 - the answer to life, the universe and everything

my first post here - 10th January 2015
>>
>>40549907
Welcome newfriend:)
>>
>>40547146
Yeah, but have you been to NEWPORT?
I went to get a passport, got phone stolen and mugged in 2 separate incidents 10 mins apart. The Muslim population is close to 35pc there!
>>
>>40549907
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (112KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
112KB, 354x363px
>>40546712
>TFW lega nord after terrorist attack :(
>>
>>40550610
I was a LN supporter and i hate Salvini.
He put the federalism and immigration policies behind to go full «hurr durr All the problem of the world are caused by €. look at my shirt»
>>
>>40547203
uchaf kek

but really I doubt many Muslims can differentiate between west & east, maybe between US and UK but none of them will know what a Wales is.
>>
>>40547005
The jews funded them
>>
>>40547267
underrated post. no organised terrorist group would do italy. vatican perhaps if possible, or a lone wolf.
>>
>>40551394
Same here. I have many friends that stopped voting LN because of that. But for every one of us that stopped voting there are three nostalgic fascioterroni that will vote for that bearded git because OH SAYING NORD IS TOO EXCLUSIVE LEGA MUST BE LEGA OF THE NATION etc.

Also exiting the euro will do nothing for us. I liked Salvini when he used to say shit like "Padania can whitstand the weight of a common currency, italy cannot. They should be forced out of the union". He doesn't say shit like that anymore.
>>
>>40551509
lol mafia is an arab word

mafiosi are nothing but jackals, they will side with the strongest if they cannot be the top dog. Your idea of italy comes from Godfather 2.
>>
>>40549893
>mfw I live there
>mfw I have no face

How big are the chances ?
>>
File: Islam .jpg (66KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Islam .jpg
66KB, 650x400px
Muslims will not beat an open gate. And Italy is their gate to Europe. And our stupidity their password to colonize us.
>>
>>40546995
Tel "so many sex slaves in brothels" aviv.
>>
>>40546712

what if the black pope prophecy becomes reality after african inmigrants kill current pope, take over vatican, and force their own super black pope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4xD9UGPjg
>>
>>40546712
Just don't publish the comics and you won't get attacked
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.