[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadians are intellectually smarter than people in the United

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: get rekt.png (805KB, 1816x1508px) Image search: [Google]
get rekt.png
805KB, 1816x1508px
Canadians are intellectually smarter than people in the United States OF, America.
>>
>>40500417
Ya, but we're emotionally smarter and therefore we're better people. Like women.
>>
>>40500417
You can't call them united statesians because then they aren't distinguished from the united states of mexico.

You know: Estados Unidos Mexicanos

They're also a union of states.
>>
>>40500417
Breaking news: Operation: Winter Hat is underway, with 100,000 Americans invading soon to be "North USA". Across the country, Tim Hortons are being systematically taken and converted into military HQs. According to our sources, the invasion began when shots were fired in a 4Chan thread. The president had this to say:

"My fellow Americans, as we all know, the internet is serious business. Observing the great steps in equality displayed by Intel, we have decided to team up with feminists in our decision process. They bring alarming information about the evils of 4Chan, calling them terrorists. The source of this particular thread originated from Canada, and as you know, we will not stand by while terrorism is bring performed within our allies; so we are sending troops across the borders in an act of liberation. Thank you, and God bless the United Empire... I mean United States of America!"
>>
>>40500600
Actually come to think of it, Mexico is part of north america, so they should probably also be allowed to call themselves USA.

So there's two USA's, one brown and the other brown.
>>
>>40500461
You got him pretty good ameribro, as a canadian he cant disagree with the statement that woman are better.
>>
File: 1335672792994.gif (2MB, 341x321px) Image search: [Google]
1335672792994.gif
2MB, 341x321px
>>40500417
>intellectually smarter
>>
>>40500417

American reporting in...

>implying I like the imminent hate it carries in
>>
File: nekcbeard laughing.png (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nekcbeard laughing.png
71KB, 800x1200px
>>40500631
>>
>>40500752
"American reporting in..."

...the flag says otherwise.... unless... USA conquest by Peru confirmed?
>>
>>40500417

Not this crap again.
Name one other country that has "America" in the fucking title you stupid syrup jockey.
>>
>>40500417
>I got bad news for you faggots, we're also Americans!

Sure buddy, and Argentina is white.
>>
>>40500818
Google "America"

First link about the continent and not the USA.
Second is about a band called "America".
USA starts being mention in third link, and only then as one of many linking options.
USA confirmed as irrelevant. Victory confirmed.
>>
So would you fuck my Canadian ass?
>>
File: pride.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
canadian here

i miss you ameribros.

>walking around in shorts, all year
>beers at the convenience stores
>still being allowed to smoke inside a lot of places because of real freedums

I'm coming back down to warm up and eat burgers :DD soon
>>
they had some pretty nice burgers, better than the shit we have here
>>
>>40500998
You should quit smoking.
>>
>>40500623
Amazing, top/kek.
>>
File: CANADAEVERYWHERE.jpg (237KB, 550x1943px) Image search: [Google]
CANADAEVERYWHERE.jpg
237KB, 550x1943px
>>40500417
>>
>>40500817
What's a VPN? What's a proxy?
C'mon Canadian brother..
>>
>>40501186
I know about VPN, was just having some fun :)
>>
>>40500417

I don't wanna call them United Staters. It's retarded even by American standards.
>>
>>40500417
>implying canada, maxico , or any of south america is powerful enough for the american title

when was the last time canada did something worth mentioning?
>>
>>40501221
Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. Us Canadians can act dumb, when really we're just doing it for fun. The goyim never know.
>>
>>40501336
I sucked your dick last night.
>>
>>40501336
We eliminated the penny from our currency... that was pretty noteworthy....
>>
>>40500417
Saying American is regional slang, yet we have so much influence across the world you can say "I'm an American" and people will know what you're talking about. Sure faggot elitists might correct you, but who cares? You're an American!

I'm not going to say United States Citizen, and I don't have to. I'm an American.
>>
>>40501364
...was that meant to be offensive against him, because you just look like a faggot kek
>>
>>40501398
We eliminated the penny because we're too superior to have cancerous 1 cent coins floating around.
>>
>>40501488
No to the former. Yes to the latter.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.