[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[trigger warning] I saw Anita Sarkeesian at a grocery store

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: AnitaSarkeesian.jpg (663KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
AnitaSarkeesian.jpg
663KB, 1600x1060px
[trigger warning]

I saw Anita Sarkeesian at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093366
I know this story is fake, but if that's how she acts you probably could've fucked her by the end of the day.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093522
Its copy pasta
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209358
but what's the origin? and why?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093366

damn she's hot. why didn't you offer to buy her the candy bars?
>>
[trigger warning]

First time I saw this pasta, it was in reference to Bill Murray, and had an ending. Just one of those "No one will ever believe you" memes.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093622

>being this new
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093366
i think this copypasta works particularly well with Danny DeVito instead
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209362
I always wondered about that, too.

How old is this pasta anyway? I swear I've seen it as far back as 10, but I'm not sure.
>>
[trigger warning]

Great pasta from the great posters of straya!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209530
I've been here since 07 and I don't know about where or when it started popping up.

Then again, I don't normally browse boards where it would.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209575
I've seen it for mo0t a million times on b
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093622
earliest example of it i could find
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:x53ukKuB5n0J:https://archive.moe/sp/thread/29523104/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209889
wait, scratch that
https://archive.moe/vg/thread/19688318/#19703796
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093622
Oldest one I saw was for Flying Lotus back in like 2011 I think. I'm sure it's older than that though.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209618
/mu/ on Flying Lotus
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209336
>>40209375

Project Chanology was just a conspiracy to make you guys wanna hate fuck her so bad that it eventually stops being hate and turns into Stockholm Syndrome.

ANITA OUR QUEEN! WE LOVE YOU!
>>
[trigger warning]

The Kojima one is the best
>>
File: flyo.jpg (94KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
flyo.jpg
94KB, 1000x580px
[trigger warning]

>>40209336
flying lotus was first
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093366
>those fucking hoop earings
How have those things not been snagged by a branch and rip her ear off?
>>
[trigger warning]

> I was only nine years old
> I loved Anita so much, I subscribed to the youtube channel and twitter account
> I pray to Anita every night, thanking her for the life I have been given
> "Anita is love", I say, "Anita is life"
> My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
> He is obviously a misogynist goy male
> I called him a shitlord
> He slaps me and sends me to my room
> I am crying now, because my face hurts
> I go into my bed and it is very cold
> I feel a warmth moving towards me
> I fell something touch me
> It's Anita
> I am so happy
> she whispers into my ear, "This is my Vidya"
> She grabs me with her powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees
> I'm ready
> I spread my ass cheeks for Anita
> She penetrates my butthole
> It hurts so much, but I do it for womyn
> I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
> I push against her force
> I want to please Anita
> She roars a mighty roar as she fills my butt with her love
> My dad walks in
> Anita looks him deep in the eyes and says, "Project Chanology is all ogre now"
> Anita leaves through my window
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402111188
My waifu is a dainty little pixie. She does not go charging through the woods like an orangoutang.
>>
File: animal face.jpg (737KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
animal face.jpg
737KB, 2048x1362px
[trigger warning]

>>402111511
>not the patriarchy is all ogre
>>
[trigger warning]

IM SHITPOSTING LIKE CRAZY
>>
[trigger warning]

FUCKIN CRAZY SHIT POSTING MOTHAFUCKASSSS
>>
File: 1377190542495.jpg (19KB, 320x473px) Image search: [Google]
1377190542495.jpg
19KB, 320x473px
[trigger warning]

EPIC FROG LOLOLOLL
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093366
>liking dis cunt
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40211251
>Not wanting Anita to peg you over and over while you are forced to play depression quest.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40209336
I'd like to fuck her but I know better. That's a false rape allegation just waiting to happen.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402093366
le kek face
>>
[trigger warning]

>>402097666
can you post it? i havent seen it yet
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.