[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our uncle kukle just posted.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 48

File: image.jpg (138KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1136x640px
[trigger warning]

So JEWT just ban hammered a janitor. Just got a shitty screen cap.
>>
[trigger warning]

Bump.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399335122
Bump for the rodina
>>
[trigger warning]

Will we go back to normal now?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933323
>V& for somthing nobody would belive unless M00t said anything
>>
File: 1408118761567.jpg (216KB, 850x736px) Image search: [Google]
1408118761567.jpg
216KB, 850x736px
[trigger warning]

>>39933323
>>>/b/583797801
>>
[trigger warning]

>>3993332

It was a little patronizing.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399348255
Why is he so triggered?
>>
[trigger warning]

>no link

love yourself OP
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399333233
what did /b/ do?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933323

>unckle kukle

Don;t you mean uncle chuckle, he a fucking joke.
>>
[trigger warning]

Can someone explain this please? Is it going back to normal? Are the teenagers bored yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 727x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 727x689px
[trigger warning]

>>39934874
He's been posting a lot more I've noticed. Shit posting mostly. The other day in a "summon him" thread he just posted "ayy lmao" here and got BTFO.

His own site hating him must really fuck with him. He's dug himself in a pretty deep hole. This stunt with /Pol/ didn't help.

Just chill the fuck out M00t. You could be cool again if you actually engaged us in conversation from time to time.
>>
[trigger warning]

The fuck?
What did the janitor do wrong?
>>
[trigger warning]

GOT DUBS?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935364
>Just chill the fuck out M00t. You could be cool again if you actually engaged us in conversation from time to time
hes just a wanabe cool kid
this is what a funposter looks like 10 years later
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935440
Can't admit to being a janitor.

Still gotta wonder why mewt decided to wave his dick around instead of just posting like the rest of us.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399355555
Quints!!!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935555
>5555
EPIC QUADS ! :^)
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399353644
>399353644

Nobody hates the CEO of Troll, Inc., they were just pissed because he was enriching anti-MRA stuff.
>>
File: horse_horse.jpg (44KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
horse_horse.jpg
44KB, 500x472px
[trigger warning]

>>39935555

Le digits

Your privilege: Very Bad Cuck
>>
File: 1402685760540.png (594KB, 458x664px) Image search: [Google]
1402685760540.png
594KB, 458x664px
[trigger warning]

>>399353644
The reality is thusly: M00t isn't happy with cuckchan as it is.

While other internet-based creators are raking in the cash, he's sitting on what is considered by many to be a cesspool of disgusting people with disgusting ideas having disgusting conversations - and M00t knows it better than anyone.

> You're the guy who runs cuckchan?
Instant de-vagination, excluding crazies, but even M00t knows better than to stick his dick in crazy...

... Or does he?
> courting a young Israelite female
> she expresses public disdain for cuckchan (his greatest work)
> he is snubbed as she courts other males
> his 'people' decry her actions, and berate their 'leader'

So, now the guy is mid-20s, and the only things he's really known for is creating a community that most of the outside world hates, with this board in particular being a sore spot for many outside observers (just look how the other boards flocked to shit on this one when given hot pockets reign and encouragement to do so).

M00t doesn't want to be the face of cuckchan anymore, he wants to be the face of something that will get him pussy and coin, and this?
This ain't that.

So, buckle in faggots, whether you dwell here regularly or are just stopping by to take a shit on our board, because guess what?

It won't stop here.

> First they came for the /pōl/lacks, and I did nothing, because I was not a /pōl/lack...
How long before your heads are on the block, eh?
And who will save you then?

> yfw the one board who might have actually tried to help is the one board you're all currently unloading your metaphorical digital bowels upon
>>
[trigger warning]

cuckchan is dead
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399357399
It's impressive that you're so far up your own ass that you manage to maintain a savior complex while literally the entire site is shitting on you. Truly, your unwarranted self-importance knows no bounds.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935861
> lulz
> we shit on you!
> so funnee!

First they came for the /pōl/lacks and I
> laughed
> shat posted
> did nothing
because I was not a /pōl/lack...
>>
File: Capture.jpg (61KB, 1127x355px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61KB, 1127x355px
[trigger warning]

http://4archive.org/b/thread/583783014

LOL
>>
[trigger warning]

>>3993586
>It's impressive that you're so far up your own ass
says the little self righteous cunt who came to our board to tell us how wrong we are

if anyone here has their head up their ass its people like you

and you justify shitting up an entire board filled with many different kinds of people because
>POL IS CREEPING IN TO MY BOARDS
NO it isnt typical PoL big bad boogeyman strawman

its amazing how people like you can justify anything
you are the REAL NAZI HERE
>>
[trigger warning]

FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399355555

QUINTS
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935959
oshit
>>
[trigger warning]

I wonder how will this eventually end... Will everything be back to normal?

Will he let it be championing hot pockets speech (or hate) to keep on?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935364
Hahah! Are you kidding me? Everyone fucking hated the CEO of Troll, Inc. from day fucking one. I wasnt here that long ago but its been so long that Ive forgotten. I think its been like 8yrs? I can't even remember. Fucker was always hated.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399357399
> First they came for the /pōl/lacks, and I did nothing, because I was not a /pōl/lack...

its perfect, someone finish the rest.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935945
And, what, pray tell, are they going to do to me? Please, enlighten me, dear polweenie. Tell me what the CEO of Troll, Inc. is going to do to me in the dark of the night. Remind me that the internet isn't serious business? Give me a fun place to funpost? Is he going to report my harmless ramblings about my hobbies to the FBI?

What's he gonna do? Or are you just shooting the record of all time most ironic statement by taking a comment about regretting not stopping the nazis and applying it to pol, without actually thinking if your situation matches at all?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936136
I DNT KNO BOUT DAT

BUT CHEEK MAH SWEET SWEET DUBZ
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
[trigger warning]

shit

>>
[trigger warning]

lol the CEO of Troll, Inc. goes on /b/. What a winr
>>
File: 1417291063248.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417291063248.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
[trigger warning]

DUBZ
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935991
I didn't come here to tell you how wrong you are

I came here because I'm allowed to funpost here, getting to tell people with sticks up their ass to loosen up is just a bonus :)

Also, nice projecting about moral high ground and all, lol
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935364
He was also basically unconditionally loved until very recently.

He's reviled now in a very real way for conspiracies about dubs that he has done little to defuse and mounting lack of involvement with the website in the face of what are seen as pressing social issues.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935959
Top fucking kek

>>39935991
What really gets me is that these faggots think this board was self contained.

You faggots realize we were already on your boards too, right?

I am a fa/tg/uy.
I am a /co/mrade.
I am a /k/ommando.
I am a c/an/nibal.
I am a /sci/entist.

We are you, you dense fucking fools.
You're literally looking into a mirror and telling your own reflection how awful it is, without realizing the punch that lands on it will land on you as well in time.

> B-But you kept invading our boards!
OR, you dense faggots, people have more than one interest - they dipped a toe into this board and it pulled them in and shoved the red pill down their throat even as they screamed in terror.
But they swallowed it, and then they saw what's coming.

They pulled themselves from that place you fear to look, the place you claim to hate because it makes you realize how false most of your beliefs truly are, trudged back to their homes, and you didn't like what they had to say.
So you blamed this place, triggerede it the enemy.

But its not this place that you're fighting, nor the people in it, its the ideas that were forged here, the ideas which took root in your fellow man, the ideas you fear and strive to destroy.

Sadly for you, ideas won't drown in a sea of shiteposting, nor in the deluge of smug self-satisfaction exuded from the swarm of faggots that come here to laugh at the demise of a true bastion of frèé speech.

If anything, you've cemented the bond between us, you've driven us into the countryside to seek aid amongst the people - and we've found it, mixed in amongst your smug and bile.

Even if /pōl/ dies, the /pōl/lacks will live on - and we won't forget.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399353644
>His own site hating him must really fuck with him

man, I hate people so much in general I couldn't even imagine dealing with this kind of shit. bias, dissonance, projected insecurity, generally flawed logic engendering misplaced feelings which fuel nonsensical behavior.

and of course, there are going to be faggots who want to judge and tear him apart just because he's "the guy"

the psychology of anonymous posting is strongly comparable to the content of self-centred phantasy that you mutter under your breath when no one's around
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936477
Yeah, the people that grew to hate him simply went elsewhere.

Shit has changed. Now they remain. Why, do they want him to change?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935739
M00t obviously doesn't like that this board is filled with stormfags (it's why /n/ was deleted), and he obviously didn't like that /r9k/ was filled with misogynists (it's why it was deleted), and he obviously didn't like GamerGate (it's why it became a forbidden topic), and he's obviously cynical about posting quality (it's why he said most reweenieed opinions are probably genuine and not trolling) and M00t probably does not like cuckchan's reputation, however, M00t is drowing in Chansluts. M00t is, in all probability, a politically average leftist. He may hate a lot of the people who browse cuckchan, but he's reluctant to destroy or alter their communities, as shown by the return of /r9k/. I'm rambling, but anyways, cuckchan does get him pussy and coin, he just hates a lot of people on cuckchan.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1000x1248px
[trigger warning]

>>39936581
Screen capped anon. 10/10
>>
[trigger warning]

>/p o l/ raids other boards

Once upon a time I remember when a troll was seen for what it was. A troll. But thanks to all the new people on cuckchan these days who can't grasp what trolling really is, everything is now considered serious, and serious posts are responded to with buzzwords.

If you post a Happy Merchant on another board, it's always this board's fault.

If you post a smug anime girl on another board, it's always /a/'s fault.

If you post a Touhou, it's always /jp/'s fault.

If you post a pony, it's always /mlp/'s fault.

Because everything now is a x/y, b8, funpost/s h i tpost/loyal consumer nothing is ever seen for what it really is: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Even muut himself said the board populations don't really bleed into eachother in any meaningful way, but does that stop the weenies from being weenieed? NOPE.

Rip ForeChan.
>>
[trigger warning]

PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936730
> chansluts
When you're 18, chansluts? Nice.
21? Cool.
25? Eh, okay...
What do you think its like by 28? How bout 30?

I won't claim to know M00ts motives in-depth, but its a simple reality that the vast majority of people have little interest in heading an organization others view with nothing but hatred and disgust, nor in having no access to women that aren't chansluts (ie psychologically damaged internet-whore sleazebags).
And that's where M00t stands at present: sleazebag fame-whores and generalized societal disdain.

Be real: M00t may have liked what this place was once, may even have been reluctant to alter/destroy their communities (though the present circumstances seem pretty altering/destructive, TBQH), but times change, and so do people.

M00t is growing up, and being the face of FOURchan?
Probably not as resplendent as it once seemed.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399370199
Brony detected
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936730

Anybody using Stormfront to describe the population on cuckchan is stupid, because Stormfront avoids this place like the plague.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936581
This will have no effect on my board. You already post shit there. Shit, you practically say as much!

I don't hate you, but you all have forgotten what cuckchan is about. Protip: it's not hot pockets speech. It's never been about hot pockets speech. Otherwise furry wouldn't be banned.

It's okay. Sooner or later you'll either learn to relax, or you'll leave this place. Choose one soon though, okay?
>>
[trigger warning]

Hahahaha gamergate fucks believe the CEO of Troll, Inc. was hated only since their little sjw movement eas bannef
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937019
While you're correct, I hope you're not also one of the faggots posting about how awful it is that the CEO of Troll, Inc. decided to fuck with you.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937224
i can guarantee a black guy wrote this
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937072

It's nobody's fault but his own for making a celebrity out of himself. Blaming this website for his current reputation is like blaming the dick he sucked for giving him HIV.

It's like that old saying goes: You do it to yourself. And Cheese Pizza did himself so hard.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399370199
>implying that tumblr didn't start this with their jidf bullshit
>implying that tumblr didn't harbor the delusion that trolls on cuckchan were part of an international conspiracy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399355711
>Can't admit
>believing what anyone says on an anonymous imageboard where the ID is the common "Heaven"
That's bullshit, he must have not been on m00ts good side for the janitor to be sacked so fast.
>>
[trigger warning]

I think I get the word filters now... CUCKCHAN, MOOT, CLUCK, MODS... He's making us "smoke the whole pack" so to speak.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39934166
doesnt matter faggo -- you never identify yourself as a janitor
>>
[trigger warning]

Like he said, the people making his life difficult are major winrs.
They're all active on twitter and reddit - god knows who is financially supporting them.

Moot knows the only way he can hurt them is by deleting the board. It's a lot of collateral damage though, and he knows it would permanently damage his reputation.

Moot why don't you hire some great devs and develop the most powerful shadow banning system of all time.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937436
>Moot why don't you hire some great devs and develop the most powerful shadow banning system of all time.
He'd have to have a working regular ban system first
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937436
>shadow banning
You are just the worst kind of person. We would literally get 100 am I shadowbanned posts on every board every day
>>
[trigger warning]

HELLO /POL/

IT'S FURFAG PRIME HERE!

I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT DISCREDITED IDEOLOGIES! THEY'RE DISCREDITED FOR A REASON.
NATIONAL SOJIDFLISM IS THE WORLD'S MOST WELL DOCUMENTED CRIME. WHERE BEFORE IT USED TO ATTRACT COMMON LABORERS AND CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY ALIKE, IT NOW ATTRACTS THE CRANK, THE WASHOUT AND THE SCHIZOPHRENIC! PRECISELY BECAUSE OF THE MAMMOTH COCKUP THAT IT WAS SHOWN TO BE. THE HOLOCAUST DID HAPPEN AND HITLER'S RATIONALE OF THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF GERMAN SPEAKING PEOPLES IS NOT CONSIDERED CREDIBLE BY ANYONE. PUTIN IS CURRENTLY REPEATING THIS PLAY IN THE UKRAINE.

AND SPEAKING OF MASSIVE COCKUPS! OH HOLY FUCK COMMUNISM. YOU CAN'T RUN AN ECONOMY TO SAVE YOUR LIVES. STARVATION, SQUALOR AND ENVIRONMENTAL RUIN FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE THAT YOU GO. YOU HAVE AN IDEOLOGY THAT REQUIRES PEOPLE TO BEHAVE IN AN UNREALISTIC WAY AND WHEN THEY DON'T BEHAVE THAT WAY, YOU GET VIOLENT TO TRY TO FORCE HUMAN-SHAPED PEGS INTO ANT-SHAPED HOLES.

NOW, WHEN QUESTIONED, YOU ALL SAY THAT "REAL" COMMUNISM HASN'T BEEN TRIED BEFORE. BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY REAL? YOUR DEFINITION OF REAL SEEMS AN AWFUL LOT LIKE NON-INSANE PEOPLE'S DEFINITION OF FALSE. THE ONLY "REAL" COMMUNISM THAT WE HAVE IS THE VARIETIES THAT PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO IMPLEMENT AND THOSE HAVE BEEN STUNNING FAILURES. YOUR REAL COMMUNISM SEEMS TO BE SOLELY A PRODUCT OF ACADEMIE. FOREVER FLOATING THROUGH THE ETHER WITH NOT CHANCE OF ACTUALLY CONTACTING REALITY!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIENDS IN THE FURRY COMMUNITY!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399358600
Nice dubs
>>
[trigger warning]

** OH SHIT, IT'S LE SUPER PELICAN! **
post this in 7 threads or you get sent to bed without supper

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄█
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▄██▄▄▄
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█▄▄
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌▀
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░█▒▒▒▒▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▐░░░░▐████▀░░▀███▄
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▐░░░░▐████▄░███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████░▀███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████▄░░▄████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937072
>M00t is growing up, and being the face of FOURchan? Probably not as resplendent as it once seemed.
You guys keep saying this but it doesn't actually mean anything. People barely even know who the CEO of Troll, Inc. is and the majority of people who actually know what cuckchan is are internet nerds and teenagers
(who are usually also internet nerds). Honestly wouldn't be that hard to get by, it's not like he has to introduce himself to every girl he meets as the CEO of Troll, Inc. All a bitch has to know is that he's dripping with money from being an online entrepreneur and running a giant website, most respectable women wouldn't even know what cuckchan was if he were to tell them.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937160
> You already post shit there
No, YOU already post shit there, and there are folks who are occasional visitors here who view your board as well.

Again, you blame us for your own people seeing the light and then coming home and stating as much.

As for this having no effect on your board, only time will tell.

> Sooner or later you'll either learn to relax or leave
Pffft, what the fuck are you talking about you silly faggot?
I've been here for years - I was on other boards long before this one, hell, before this one was even here.

Yes, some of us get serious in here, we're talking about serious shit in here, not some silly Asian cartoons or figurine wargames or how to make an origami duck - we're talking about war, about death, about social engineering, about ideology and politics and real world events.
And that? That is how we relax.

> Choose one soon though, okay?
Choice is already triggerede: I stand with /pōl/, and I urge you to stand beside us.
If you won't fine, stand by and do nothing, laugh, shitepost if you want, it doesn't matter.
We aren't going anywhere...

Well, except maybe to your board... Which one was that again?
>>
File: ben.jpg (19KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
19KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

This thread is being monitored by the Ben Garrison Anti-Racist Taskforce. Racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic posts will be reported to the appropriate authorities for review under hate speech legislation.

Your privilege: Bad Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39934874
I think he knows people love him for not happy merchanting out.

just acting like a bro.
>>
[trigger warning]

Rolling for dubs
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399378733
Dubs obtained
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935739
It's probably a combination of that and mute wanting to trick morons into liking recaptcha. If this board looks like total shit, most people will just assume it's because that got turned off. Of course, casualizing the site won't make us all change our opinions, so I don't know why the asshole at the top thinks it'll make a real difference.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937873
check'em
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936294
I would check 'em, but they're fake :(
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937743
>another post of serious business

It's okay anon. I trust you're intelligent enough to come to terms eventually. Because no matter how much you want it to be, cuckchan will never be the place for serious business. Even if this one doesn't get the point across, the next one will. Or the one after that, or the one after that, or...
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937281
Oh, I agree, but that doesn't change his predicament, nor his most-likely response.

I wanted to believe this was just a silly M00t prank for the anniversary of Pearl Harbour - I actually thought that was witty and kinda cute.

But its now nearing the end of the second day, and there's been no change, no commentary, NOTHING.

M00t is pulling a J00t move: Just as the Israelites seek to drown goy with brown, so too does J00t seek to drown the /pōl/lack in shiteposting.

Its not gonna work, in either case, but that won't stop em trying.

The question is: Why?

With the Israelites, its obvious: A threat must be extinguished.
So, what's J00t's motive?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1024x576px
[trigger warning]

>>399365811

10/10 and a salute brother-

If there is no hot pockets speech left- there is no FReedom. Only the future will tell what our fate will be but for now We just have to keep going.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399380077

>So, what's J00t's motive?

He's a miserable, bitter faggot that ruined his own life?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399333233
http://boards.cuckchan.org/s/ i go there nao
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399364777
It's just all the newfags that hate him. He pays the bills around here. Idc what he does.
>>
[trigger warning]

CHECK MY FUCKING 5
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399375077

Endless pärades of buzzing hungry wood-chippers await you Jew.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936285
> what are they going to do to me
> remind me the internet isn't serious business
No, they'll start taking from you.
What do you hold dear which they can take?
They'll take that.

> Is he going to report my harmless ramblings
What harmless ramblings?
You've been banned.
You went against the grain.
And J00t? J00ts gone nigga.

He sold this place, to reddit, and they've deemed your ramblings to be far from harmless... They won't report you to the FBI - well, they MIGHT - but they'll just as soon ban you.
They own this place now.
Don't you remember...?

> What's he gonna do?
I'm sure there were many folks who said that EXACT SAME SHIT about Hitler.

> Shooting for all time most ironic statement by taking a comment about regretting not stopping the Nazis and applying it to pol
> surprise invasion without warning or reason
> efforts toward elimination of board culture through ayylienation of the populace
> smug self-satisfaction as to the certainty and righteousness of victory
> implying that pol is representative of the Nazis in this situation
You're cute.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937072
I don't know. You could find plenty of women with a balanced view of forchan under thirty. Not all of them are mentally ill whores, even if many of them are. The real people to avoid are, more often than not, the people who think forchan is an evil organization of hateful hackers.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399356422
I want to rip off your head and shit down your neck, incel
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937507
> dis faggot thinks Communists are welcomed here
Have you ever actually been to this board, or are you just going off what other folks have told you?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936581
fa/tg/uy, /k/ommando, /co/mrade, petr/o/lhead and even the occasional /b/weenie here.

Dead on the money there, bro.
>>
[trigger warning]

GAMEOVER======cluck=============cluck=======cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck====cluck======cluck==cluck====cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck======cluck===cluck====cluck===cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck=====cluck====cluck====cluck===cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck====cluck=====cluck====cluck===cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck=cluck========cluck====cluck===cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck=============cluck====cluck===cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck=============cluck====cluck===cluck==========YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck==============cluck==cluck====cluckcluckcluck==YOU WIN
GAMEOVER==cluck=================cluck=======cluckcluckcluck==YOU WIN
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 488x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 488x305px
[trigger warning]

>>399382544

Sold to Leddit ?

Post sauce on that cowboy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938260
Those are awful too, no doubt, but I've yet to meet a female - regardless of age - who frequented this site and was not a maladjusted sleaze.

Anecdotal evidence, granted, but that's my experience and I've yet to see anything to make me question it.
FemAnons are generally batshit crazy, and while that may be fun for youthful romps in the sack, its not the sort of being you want to become significantly invested in.
>>
File: ben.jpg (7KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
7KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

This thread is being monitored by the Ben Garrison Anti-Racist Taskforce. Racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic posts will be reported to the appropriate authorities for review under hate speech legislation.

cluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

Your privilege: Excellent Cuck
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (66KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
66KB, 480x359px
[trigger warning]

>>399333233
>green
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399379033
>morons
test
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938115
And how does a bitter miserable faggot fix his life?
It can be done, but it will require sacrifice... What do you sacrifice in that situation?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938335
There have always been a few filthy gommies around. It's better to allow them and have open discussion.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938558
Oh, we allow them certainly!
We allow just about anyone.

But we generally don't support them, and given 2/3 paragraphics of Anons post was grounded in taking a shite on that ideology, it just seemed rather strange... As though, ya know, they've never actually BEEN to this board before all this shit went off, and had only heard it talked about disdainfully elsewhere.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399376700

He's NOT dripping with money, I remember he was living with his mom a little while ago. His Canvas crap was his first adult try at the real world, and all the people he associates with in that scene are vapid SocialJWs.

What is happening with 2x2chan, is basically just what is happening in the real world in a small more explosive scale.

Gamergate, dongle gate, zoe quinn, Darren Wilson, etc rub the people the CEO of Troll, Inc. associates with the wrong way. Lehrer(the guy who funded his canvas stuff and is an insanely annoying liberal type), his friends at reddit(including the one that friendzoned him which is what this cluck stuff is about), see that and the CEO of Troll, Inc. has to basically turn against a site that has given him fuck all, or fall in line so he can try his hand at success.

I don't think he sees the irony in an ideology that will ruin your life/work and turn you into a pariah being the "good guys". This is all the results of the Frankfurt school infiltrating the humanities departments back in the day, it spawned the feminist movement which is all well and fine, but now after the fall of the USSR it's just a subversive play running rampant.
>>
[trigger warning]

Why do I keep seeing so many dead posts? Not even cuckchanx can retrieve them.
>>
[trigger warning]

The dubs are off.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938659

You're not seeing dead posts. You're seeing the cuckchan interface being unable to cope with the fake repeating integer post numbers.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938436
>Those are awful too, no doubt, but I've yet to meet a female - regardless of age - who frequented this site and was not a maladjusted sleaze.
Any girl who admits to going on forchan is bound to be an attention whore. Do you tell people in real life you come to this site? I hope not.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936581

I'm a fa/tg/uy and /co/mrade too...
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399386366

Lol he word filters Gawk3r
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938549
I'd probably leave the woman clucking me, that'd be a good start.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933323

So he's banning the people that defend him?

Wow.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938254
lol

You're not even trying. All you can do is vaguely gesture about how THEY'LL GET YOU. How he'll take away my ability to talk about stuff, as if he actually could? Anything that does that would be tantamount to shutting down the board, and man, if he wants to shut down cuckchan, well, it's his goddamn site, he can if he wants to. I'll just have to find somewhere new to talk for the first time in the better part of a decade. Won't love me.

>You've been banned
Lol, you're so goddamn pathetic with the way you reach. Banned for what? Nigga I've been banned all of four times in twice as many years. Ain't shit gonna happen, and even if it does, the CEO of Troll, Inc. can't keep people banned to save his life.

He hasn't sold shit. You're just a sorry sack of shit who didn't belong here to begin with. This was never the place to set your serious conversation.

>I'm sure there were many folks who said that EXACT SAME SHIT about Hitler.
You are just hilarious. No, I'm pretty sure the imminent threat of war was pretty clear. Hence the whole 'appeasement' thing, instead of just ignoring him.

>You're cute.
thx luv u 2 <3
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938631
Gotcha.
Also holy shit we singles nao!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935739
>While other internet-based creators are raking in the cash, he's sitting on what is considered by many to be a cesspool of disgusting people with disgusting ideas having disgusting conversations
He didn't create fuck all. He stole all the code from 2chan
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399365811

I've come from multiple boards as well, but I never posted /p o l/ memes on other boards. That's just the kind of crap that's been loveing cuckchan for years; cross-board maymay spamming has never been good.

Except once upon a time it was just called 'forced memes', now it's called 'raids'
>>
[trigger warning]

Is there a way to see the CEO of Troll, Inc.'s posts/threads?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938631
There are other threads were your people are violently arguing that this place isn't a hugbox, and then you go posting this stuff.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399333233
why is the CEO of Troll, Inc. posting without his trip?
normaly he uses #faggot

or !Ep8pui8Vw2
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933323
>>39933323
>nothing I've seen has indicated that at all
>he's literally getting clucked by a gAwker employee
Confirmed false flag orchestrated by joot.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938727
No I think he just took away his Janny privileges.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936186
>being this edgy
>>
File: center.jpg (42KB, 195x290px) Image search: [Google]
center.jpg
42KB, 195x290px
[trigger warning]

>>3993573
tbh i don't think a lot of the funposters are cuckchan regulars. Maybe the initial rush, yea, but those kinds of mass raids aren't exactly uncommmon. LIke what happened /jp/ last year or whtever when chris called them the new /b/ at some convention talk. I don't think everyone "hates" /jp/ but we all joined in on the fun of shitting on them for a few hours.

this is different. these faggots are tumblr or SA imports. fuck them, they'll get bored having acomplished fuck all, and chris STILL doesn't have the testicular fortitude to actually delete /pol/
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938794
>your people
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399355555
0/0
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938858
>pol is special, no one on cuckchan would dare funpost on our precious board
>>
[trigger warning]

>>3993658
they don't get it because they aren't from here
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938858

What makes /jp/ the new /b/? Isn't it just onahole threads and Touhou?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39937160
someone is upset about something
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938784
Yes, but his recent hotpocketeer shitcanning post doesn't appear to have lived long enough to be archived.
https://archive.moe/_/search/capcode/admin/

>>39938823
That's not him and he doesn't use the trip anymore.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933323
How can I be sure this is real?
>>
File: ben.jpg (11KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
11KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCKCLUCK

Your privilege: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938794
It's an observation. Most posters on the board dislike Communism. It's not a hugbox, though, because you can talk up whatever the fuck ideology you want and not get b&.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938912
>you in charge of reading gud
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938957
I can't prove shit man. I just screen capped /b/ and came here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939008

this.

But damned if these crybabies don't whine nonstop because somebody disagreed with them on something
>>
File: 1417928059113.jpg (229KB, 983x427px) Image search: [Google]
1417928059113.jpg
229KB, 983x427px
[trigger warning]

This thread is being monitored by the Ben Garrison Racist Taskforce. Tolerant, anti-goy, and fag enabling posts will be reported to the appropriate authorities for review under anti-faggotry legislation.
>>
File: Picture 300.png (210KB, 1255x645px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 300.png
210KB, 1255x645px
[trigger warning]

>>39938957
Here's the OP. I missed the thread, though. I guess you could ask the "man" himself.
>>
File: dda1a8407dce201b68e60eaee8b93a43.png (35KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dda1a8407dce201b68e60eaee8b93a43.png
35KB, 1920x1200px
[trigger warning]

>>399365811
Posts like this just seem kind of pathetic. Does it really matter that much to you?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935364
>Just chill the fuck out M00t. You could be cool again if you actually engaged us in conversation from time to time.

Fuck off newfriend. M00T is based. You're the cancer. Engaging in conversations is the cancer. You serious assed dubs are the cancer. /pol/ is undergoing chemo. GTFO

Your privilege: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939008
You also don't get banned for arguing on tumb lr

are you suggesting that tumb lr isn't a hugbox shithole?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933512
damn
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939172
How is it chemo if we're still here engaging in conversations?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399333233

link?
>>
File: cucklord.jpg (1MB, 2399x2405px) Image search: [Google]
cucklord.jpg
1MB, 2399x2405px
[trigger warning]

>>39939172
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939192
You get blocked on /pol/.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938917
i'm just using them as an precedent, as a somewhat more spontaneous example of whats now happening to /pol/ . They got nuked hard when chris said "lol go raid them". It was mostly /sp/ memes. There are no /sp/ memes here. /b/ sentiment pretty sympathetic too. Thats wheer you'd expect most funposters to swarm from.

Not so much here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939270
Meant to say tumbIr. Looks like /poI/ changes to tumbIr.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939172
>Engaging in conversations is the cancer
No one from this board would ever say this. I know you guys are smart enough to recognize off-site $hills.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939192
Think about the structure of the site. You have followers and can report "abuse," and you don't have to be exposed to any content you don't agree with. It's not the same situation.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939273
man it's almost like /sp/ would be more likely to want to pick on a bunch of anime nerds or something

>/b/
>sympathetic
lol
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939172
cluck 0000 0x0
Cluck1000 0x1
cUck 0100 0x2
CUck 1100 0x3
cuCk 0010 0x4
CuCk 1010 0x5
cUCk 0110 0x6
CUCk 1110 0x7
cucK 0001 0x8
CucK 1001 0x9
cUcK 0101 0xA
CUcK 1101 0xB
cuCK 0011 0xC
CuCK 1011 0xD
cUCK 0111 0xE
CLUCK 1111 0xF
CuCk
CUCk
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939273

It's our brand new funposting board doing this. Well, that and automated bots from whereever.

/b/ hasn't been big into cross-board raiding in years. Most trolls were intra-board funposters. But ever since gawker came around, it's been nothing but Awoo, Baneposting, and Topkeks
>>
[trigger warning]

according to uncomprehensive ban list the ban list, either no one is getting b& on /pel/ or everyone who is is getting perma&
https://www.4ch
an.org/bans
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938728
> If he wants to shut down the site, let him
> dis nigga going gently into that good night

> Banned for what?
> dis nigga thinks da rulez ain't gonna change once the ownership does

> Y ZO ZERIUS
No mate, YOU don't belong HERE to begin with.

This isn't the board for discussing Japanese animation or cartoon ponies or tits or how to make an origami duck - this is where we talk about real world events, about culture and politics, about ideology and war, about crime and poverty and pestilence.
And sometimes, that shit IS serious - but not always, not even most of the time.

To encapsulate your argumentative stance: "STOP BEING SO SERIOUS ON THIS SITE! IM GOING TO COME HERE FROM [insert any of several dozen places where serious discussion is not only unwelcomed, but off-topic unless presented with tact] TO TELL YOU THAT YOU AND YOUR SERIOUS TALK ABOUT SERIOUS EVENTS ISN'T WELCOMED HERE!"

There are plenty of other boards on this very site devoted to that other shit, and often they come here to speak with us, and we welcome them with cheers of 'libfag' and 'THE JEWS' - such seriousness! - and sometimes they stick around and begin to become very /pōl/ish, and then come back home and find their views no longer gel so well.
Other boards take this as an 'invasion'.
For fucks sake, you're like a nignog shouting about racist police while simultaneously claiming all goy people are evil - using nonexistent wrongs to justify a very real wrong, and too stupid to realize the tragic comedy of it all.

> hasn't sold shit
Yet.
He's looking, that should tell you all you need to know about the fate of this site.

> imminent threat of war was pretty clear.
No, many people had a very similar outlook to yourself, esp. in the states.
"Ah, what's he gonna do? Can't hurt me, that's for sure!"
And guess what? He found a way to hurt them.
What's more, the fact that you don't view the current climate online as indicative of imminent conflict?
Worrisome.
>>
[trigger warning]

trips get
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399395499
again
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399353644
Is there a way to see all his posts?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939571
oh
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939227
chemo doesn't love the cancer right away. It takes time. Sometimes it takes multiple courses.

>>39939369
You're just one of newfriends that has been polluting this board. oldfags would say this. oldfags are disciples of chaos.

>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939458
MODS NEED TO LRN2REGEX
>>
[trigger warning]

C-can I have some dubs too?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939481
It's FYAD's outpost and the m-ods use it as a clubhouse.
https://archive.moe/_/search/capcode/fag/
They also appear to be trying to clean up the whole site, including directing /int/ and /k/ to post about news here. Idiots.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939602

>thinking every thing on old forechan was habbo hotel raids
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399396999
wicked dubs m8
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939699
wow you got actual dubs
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939706

I really fucking hate the filter.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399396022

Chemo has a goal, there is literally nothing tumblr has done besides pissing off the mainstream left wing on the internet. What is this so called chemo trying to accomplish. It's doing fuck all.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939528
I doubt it's representative; they don't want a repeat of the GG shitstorm over bad bans.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399357399
>yfw the one board who might have actually tried to help is the one board you're all currently unloading your metaphorical digital bowels upon

Fucking this.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939602
He's deleted this board twice before. Every time he does, it backfires.
>>
File: ben.jpg (18KB, 659x665px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
18KB, 659x665px
[trigger warning]

cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

>>
[trigger warning]

Y HE DO DIS? I NO UNDERSTAND. Y MOOT, Y?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399380077
I guess the rumours are true: the CEO of Troll, Inc. is a cluckold. He didn't post anything in almost a year (except for stickied threads), and now he's back and doing all these crazy adjustments.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39938727
It's against the rules for janitors to say that they're janitors. You have to earn a capcode before you can join the CEO of Troll, Inc. and his merry band of dubs in their attentionwhoring posts.

And it's a damn good thing too, the janitors are shit enough already. The last thing they need is a way to claim their shitty ideas are more important than ours.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939699
nice real dubs
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939767
>What is this so called chemo trying to accomplish?

Remove the autists!
GaS the sperglords!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399398866

then how come none of the /sp/ janitors ever got banned for relentless funposting and gloating about being cuckchan janotirs?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939957

Because none of them were actually Janitors?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939975
one of them deleted a post of mine in front of me just to prove it, i reported him and from what i could tell nothing happened
>>
[trigger warning]

fag
Fag
fAg
FAg
faG
FaG
fAG
FAG

Your privilege: Better not tell you now
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399387944
This place was not even remotely a hugbox. Have passed through here completely different ideologies, completely incompatible, disputing the primacy of opinion, debating ideas and understandings. It is ridiculous to characterize this board as if it were a guild of goy supremacist Nazis. We had also those morons, but they were the minority. In fact, there was no majority - from paleo-conservative to progressive, from islamists to zionists, libertarians to communists, traditionalists to democrats - what was given was not a communion, but a continuous clash of opinions. It's a shame that this space is the target of so crude trolling - or worse, its extinction.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939886
That hotpocketeer saged, though, so he couldn't have capitalized on being le important lawgiver. He was posting useful information to shed light onto his boss's recent exercise in poor decision making.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939945

You realize that, like, at LEAST half the cuckchan population is autists and sperglords, yes?

Christ, if youre here, flip a coin.
Heads: You're an autist.
Tails: You're a sperglord.
Lands on the edge: You're both.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939537
The ownership isn't changing you dumb nerd. Prove that he's looking and I might give half a shit. Maybe if you faggots would stop treating every little thing like it's the end of the world you wouldn't be chicken little right now

>more dumb shit about muh conversions
When have even mentioned this shit you stupid cracker? And yes, you people are entirely too serious - everytime anything happens on this site you flip out like a child with downs

Also, I'll note that for a board so supposedly dedicated to hot pocketsdom of speech you're very quick to step on what the CEO of Troll, Inc. can and cannot with his property!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399365811
/v/irgin and /sci/entist here, if anything this action by the CEO of Troll, Inc. will only make me more radical in my posts on other boards :^)
>>
[trigger warning]

test post cuckchan
>>
File: Jewrassic Park.jpg (646KB, 1394x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Jewrassic Park.jpg
646KB, 1394x3492px
[trigger warning]

Why are so many posts dying that are linked?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939855
>muh savior complex
cuckchan does not need saving, least of all at the hands of you
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399365811
Amen brother.
tumblr is my home, but I dip my toes into /g/, /sp/, /int/ and back to where it all started many years ago: /b/ But only when I'm REALLY, REALLY bored.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940053
>You realize that, like, at LEAST half the cluckchan population is autists and sperglords, yes?

What does that have to do with gAssing the sperglords? Still a good idea.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940075
THIS
H
I
S

thanks for screwing with a bunch of regular people who were mostly minding their own business, mute
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940033

It's just the fact that so many of our generation are brainwashed by public schooling into thinking anybody who doesn't jump onto the leftwing/Democrat point of view, they are crazy moronic racist rednecks.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940123

They're not, stupid.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940130
What board do you call home anon?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399371333
Stormfront fucking flocked here when the board went up and have never left. Stormfags actively talked about stormfront for months after. There was actually a lot of animosity between the locals and the stormfags. There was much swearing and gnashing of teeth.

They may be tumblracks now, but once a stormfag always a stormfag. I've been coming here since the start.

Shit, even /b/ was once a place where most happy merchant/black/women hatred was ironic and done with a satirical note. Most of the site ripped on the autists who would post edgy horseshit while clearly just being a whiny faggot whose girlfriend left him or a black kid was mean to him in high school. It's like that old /new/ comic about walking past a black guy, getting scared, and getting home to talk about the dirty cracker being a dirty cracker on /new/

I would even say the general attitude on the site was left leaning. It still kinda is, which is why the rest of the site fucking hates this place. Most didn't mind when tumblr stayed put, but then redpill threads start popping up everywhere, filled with MRA-tier pseudo-intellectual garbage and statistics as skewed as the "studies" backing the wage gap myth or the "studies" showing how every women ever has been raped 3 times at gunpoint and then beat half to death.

Of course no one will believe this, as I'm pretty sure most of us who have been on cuckchan that long are gone. I will surely be called a cluck or a MRA or some other stupid fucking shit by faggots.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399400755
I already told some of the raiding /a/ssholes that I'm going to crosspost more just as retaliation for this

Try and stop me
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940179
Why in the world would I tell you? So you can shit it up more? No thanks.

If you're trying to tell me you already post there, then sure, I believe you. Doesn't change a thing.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939861
What was the other time? Other than deleting /new/
>>
[trigger warning]

the CEO of Troll, Inc.
weenieed
6 gorillion
[REDACTED]
enrich
win
fag
dubs
triggered
dubs
goy
progressive
CLUCK
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399401300
At least /v/ will remember that we helped them at the start of GG

>inb4 GG a shit
Doesn't matter, we helped them when it sounded like a good idea
>>
[trigger warning]

Even if this is an elaborate and annoying troll, from everything the CEO of Troll, Inc. posts he hates what the site has become. He seems to dislike pol most of all, again everything that goes against the left is suddenly pols fault. So this is likely a repeat of before, except he blames this board for a shift in cuckchan culture. As if the S J W and the shit they have been pulling for the past couple of years in the mainstream had zero to do with pissing nerds off. Yeah no it was all pol.
>>
[trigger warning]

I just want a fucking place on 4.chan to discuss politics.

Fuck you m00t.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940235
Believe it or not, I keep tumblr in tumblr I have no intention on going to your board and doing what you're doing here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399365811
>Even if /pōl/ dies, the /pōl/lacks will live on - and we won't forget

I certainly won't.

A post, anon.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
I remember anon. I remember how it used to be.

They'll never believe you though. Believe me, I've tried.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940323
Take it to int.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940323
loyal consumer

Your privilege: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
I'm left-leaning and this is generally my favorite board. Fuck you. Stormfront users tend to be AN/WN and can't stand the libertarian bent here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940324
>what you're doing here.
the will of the CEO of Troll, Inc.?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202

Stormfront? Stormfront hates Forechan with a passion. Stop spreading lies.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39936581
You may be a fa/tg/uy and a /co/mrade, but tumblr isn't /tg/ or /co/. When people go do different boards they are expected to alter their posting style enough to fit in with that board's culture.

You spew tumblr shit on /an/ any more than you would say it to strangers irl. And in return, /b/ and /gawker/ and every other board shouldn't come here and fill it with their shit.

That's what we mean when we tell you to keep tumblr in tumblr.
>>
[trigger warning]

the CEO of Troll, Inc. is a fucking reweenie
>>
[trigger warning]

why is he doing this to us?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940302

>/v/

>remembering shit

GG got too big on /v/ so now that means it's hated there. Don't you get how that place operates? Everyone there is contrarian to the extreme.
>>
File: 3sz4vf.jpg (80KB, 409x598px) Image search: [Google]
3sz4vf.jpg
80KB, 409x598px
[trigger warning]

>>399402022

You're so full of fucking shit, it's as if you think this spam has been happening forever. People browse this board daily, you're not fucking fooling anyone. There may be legitimate true blue nazis here but it's such a miniscule thing it's not even worth mentioning.

You are fucking stupid and not special, it's only been a couple years since pol/ came back and stormfront was barely aware of cuckchan let alone pol/. Now that it's the fourth most popular board people like to pretend like it's some boogeyman.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940352

int isn't a politics board, why would he take it there.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940243
It looks like ED is down, but I'm pretty sure /n/ was news for a bit. Could be wrong.
>>
[trigger warning]

So do you guys think that the new captcha system is in response to Operation: ReNigger? I don't mean the one here, but on other boards you can see. I no longer have to type the captcha in and it makes me feel weird. I already the image with the new Google TOS.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940468

Remember: Every board is one person, and one person represents all of the board.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 830x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 830x516px
[trigger warning]

>>39940381
I'm liberal as it gets and this is my home board. The racism annoys me but I just ignore it. The night of the Darren Wilson grand jury decision was awesome here. All the sharing of screen shots and live feeds. Felt like a super bowl party or something.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940388
More like being an immature little bitch who is the textbook definition of a hypocrite
>Wahhhhh I think /poI/ is shitting up my board, I wish they wouldn't

So what do you do?
>Go to /poI/ when captcha is disabled to funpost
You're the worst kind of faggot
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399404200
No one knows, some say he's buttblasted, some say he's enraged, and some say he's having a laugh. We can't be sure.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399402022
/pol/ stayed put? can you explain this please
>>
File: Picture 302.png (27KB, 636x101px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 302.png
27KB, 636x101px
[trigger warning]

>>39940352
lol
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
I remember anon.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940523

People actually went through with fucking with capcha on a large scale?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
You're wrong

This stormfront boogieman of yours left to 2^3 chan

What's left is racist banter that you can't handle so you cry about it
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940552
Agreed
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940036
Except it was neither important nor trustworthy. He was claiming to have a special, insider view at the CEO of Troll, Inc. and expected that to make us take him seriously.

Janitors are here to help enforce the rules that are triggerede, they are not supposed to be a part of running the site or determining its direction, much less doing PR with the userbase.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940406

What the fuck is "pol"

Political ideologies don't fucking belong to any specific board, if some autist wants to post libertarian stuff in /co/ it's his business, it has fuck all to do with tumblr.

Now if it were doom paul or trash man or gamergate, okay fine, but it's not so shut up. You're basically just saying "I disagree with this persons politics therefore they belong in pol, hurrr stop raiding us pol!"
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
I hate the terrible statistics. Do not try to convince me that men get raped more than women, do not sell to me, just give me what you think is the truth. Everyone doesn't have to buy into an advocacy group.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940503
/int/ is SFW /pol/
With less samefagging
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940576
<font size="4'> what the fuck is this shit
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202

>somebody posts a smug anime girl on /v/

OMG /a/ IS RAIDING US YOU GUYS!

>somebody posts le happy merchant anywhere on this site

OMG THE STORMFRONT IS RAIDING US

This is what you sound like.
>>
File: ben.jpg (30KB, 611x616px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
30KB, 611x616px
[trigger warning]

cluckcluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluck

>>
[trigger warning]

>>399333233
Over two hours ago you dumbass. You obviously weren't there.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399405799

I have been doing it for the past 3-4 years. Who knows.
>>
File: goodtimes.jpg (67KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
goodtimes.jpg
67KB, 360x270px
[trigger warning]

>>39940552
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940661

>Don't tell me the truth, just tell me how you feel

:^)
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940556
I actually haven't complained about people shitting up my board, though that happens. Shitty crossposters are a fact of fagern cuckchan. Though it's pretty dumb to constantly disown them, as if they aren't just as much a part of your board as you are and aren't posting here just like you.

Anyways, if the CEO of Troll, Inc. gives us a designated funposting bin, it'd be impolite not to use it! He even turned off captcha for us.
>>
File: Picture 303.png (59KB, 287x528px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 303.png
59KB, 287x528px
[trigger warning]

>>39940523
just migrate to pic related, buddy. moto is ki||
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940579
Have you been hiding under a rock? They've been doing it for ages.
>>
[trigger warning]

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and hot pockets time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure hot pockets social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave cuckchan. Do anything else.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940736

>everyone who posts le epic maymay from another board is a cross-posting invader

When people like you remain so easy to fucking troll, low-tier trolling will continue to happen.

Just look at /v/ with all it's cries of 'weebshit'
>>
[trigger warning]

test
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940821
u first
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
>wahh some people are politically different than me, it's not like reactionary conservatism is growing in at least 10 major european nations and America, IT'S JUST THIS PLACE WAHH ITS A STORMFAG CONSPIRACY
grow the fuck up faggot
>>
[trigger warning]

/gawker/
>>
File: 1399425742460.jpg (12KB, 523x155px) Image search: [Google]
1399425742460.jpg
12KB, 523x155px
[trigger warning]

>>39936581
>You faggots realize we were already on your boards too, right?
This, tumblr has always been cuckchan, but most don't sperg the shit out of themselves on the other boards

>/p/haggot
>/g/entoomen
>/diy/nosaur
>/n/bike
>/fit/izen
>/mu/tant (least redpilled board though)
>/vr/adical
>/gif/
>/biz/raelite
And maybe /out/ a bit

>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940633
But since mute confirmed, now we can take that post seriously. If he would do some occasional PR with the userbase, we wouldn't have to rely on leaks and we probably wouldn't hate him as much.

>>39940667
Moe broke the formatting.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940821
Oh shitttttt
>>
[trigger warning]

Why the hell is / gawker / now / reddit /??????
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940760
8ch is cancer.

4ChAN is awesome because of M00T. His arbitrary fageration adds the fun. The this is just a sanitation sweep. Sometime JaNitors gotta JaNitor.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940821
hot pockets? what
>>
File: 1356375633338.jpg (27KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
1356375633338.jpg
27KB, 390x400px
[trigger warning]

>>399408211

>projecting this hard

Someone get this hothead outta here
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940724
>he thinks men get raped more than women
haha oh wow
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941006

Nice comeback, faggot.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399365811
based anon
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399404066
And we generally do keep it here.

Thing is, people come here, change, and then go back - they aren't welcomed and we are blamed.

There is a LOT of ideological discussion going on here, and its practically a fucking meme that staying here results in change in ideological perspective (hearing someone adamantly and intelligently argue a topic will have that sort of effect), so why are you surprised when people who come here express ideological variation upon returning to their home boards?

Would I go to /tg/ or /k/ or /an/ and blatantly make a Nat. Soc. or HAPPENING thread?
No, just as nobody would come here to make a WH40k or Inna Woods or Outdoor Cats thread - but if they do, and they do so with tact, or if they bring up such topics within a thread here, we don't take it as an invasion worthy of backlash like you're seeing here now.

If I go to /tg/ and try to discuss Nat. Soc. within the context of WH40k or elf v. human relations, or the like with other boards, what's the problem?

We will welcome - and then ridicule - you here, and that's what we expect in turn.
But to try to use that relationship to legitimize what's happening here?
No, no that doesn't fly Anon.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940202
>le nayzee boogeyman

pls love urself
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940641
>Political ideologies don't fucking belong to any specific board
Yes they do, and it's here.

Political ideologies don't belong on /co/ any more than cartoons belong on /n/.

And if you're saying that they're just funposters who don't actually use this board, then why are you so butthurt about it? You wouldn't even be exposed to people telling you to take politics here if you weren't posting politics elsewhere.
>>
File: ben.jpg (140KB, 2905x2905px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
140KB, 2905x2905px
[trigger warning]

cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

Your privilege: Godly Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

Okay, so S 4 S is now G AWKER and G AWKER is now R EDDIT???? God damn. This is confusing
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940959
Yes you would

You would find reasons to hate him because you're a bunch of contrarian assholes just like everyone else on this site

And he doesn't want to deal with you asshole because you keep trying to put his personal life through the wringer, dipshit
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940420
we are too strong
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941054
>okay I think we've got control of the narrative
>just keep spamming it and they'll believe it!
>>
[trigger warning]

gawker
reddit
reddit
>>
[trigger warning]

check 'em
>>
[trigger warning]

if you're not a happy merchant you should probably love yourself

Your privilege: Excellent Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941006
I have news for you Anon. It's true. It's called prison and it's likely under reported
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940552
this is what they fear

we had those 3k post threads with like 1k unique posters, all cheering for something very ayylien and scary to the left-leaing internet mainstream.

now they lash out in impotent fear
>>
[trigger warning]

This is the happening /pol/ has demanded

Your privilege: Good Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941054

We were just too much of the old imageboard culture in a world where everything and everyone is expected to never create waves.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399406411
The amount of political funposting on all boards skyrocketed after tumblr came online.

I'm sure this is a coincidence
>>
File: 1383349497798.gif (2MB, 228x128px) Image search: [Google]
1383349497798.gif
2MB, 228x128px
[trigger warning]

>>399341255

>normal
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941187

Maybe more people came to this place and became politically aware then took it back to their own boards?

Or maybe it's just trolling because people like you are a sh itposter's low hanging fruit.
>>
File: 1306305015634.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1306305015634.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
[trigger warning]

>>39941171
You are the cancer.
Kill yourself. Race war now.
>>
File: ben.jpg (12KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
12KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

cluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCK

Your privilege: Average Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941066
>mentions /co/
>Bluepilled KIKE detected
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39935364
Eliminating this board would make him a tad more respectable. Knowing he could wipe you idiots out without giving a fuck won't go unnoticed. If he gives in or wilts from peer pressure it'll make him look like a pushover, contemptable and weak. This board wasn't always a shithole of hatred, once uppon a time it was about world politics

Nothing good will come from keeping it, nothing good ever comes from it
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941178
I bet you think old imageboard culture means 'anonymous is legion' tripe
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941090
>imblying
I haven't done anything to him. I would certainly appreciate it if he started being more open about the choices he makes with the site, but he deleted /q/ (because it was filled with anti-tumblr funposts) and didn't bother to remove the "don't complain" rule that came with it. None of that is my fault.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941229
Did the word filters just go away?

>>
File: 1416418670831.jpg (40KB, 702x632px) Image search: [Google]
1416418670831.jpg
40KB, 702x632px
[trigger warning]

>>39941249
>Being this triggered.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941281
>Testing

PAMPER THE KIKES, LOVE AND TOLERANCE NOW
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399410544
Politics don't belong anywhere on cuckchan outside of /b/ and tumblr.

Period.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399410066
Well if you count male on male rape (prison mostly) then yes men are raped more than women in some countries
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39933323

This is it.

Uncle cUck is a broken man

We did it /PoL/

He never learned
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941317

omg pol is not love
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941258
So? Do you think you can honestly say your board hasn't done anything? Gee, I bet all these screencaps of the CEO of Troll, Inc.'s twitter feed must make themselves.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941146
>It's called prison
and military/war. this is on top of the already 40/60 fvm/mvf rape stats.
>>
File: ben.jpg (4KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
4KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941223
>they took it back to their own boards
It doesn't belong there. IT doesn't belong anywhere but in this specific compartmentalized cesspool.

tumblr was bad for cuckchan. It's as simple as that. Not ONCE did I ever see a post on this god forsaken hellhole rebuking personal army and raid attempts. Not. Once.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39939273
>Where is the funposting coming from? There's not any evidence of board culture and it doesn't seem lulzy.

Probably bots. Just posting spam. Which is why none of this has actually been funny. It's not cuckchan dogpiling on the site so much as it's just spam and junk.

MAYBE /gawker/, but that's one of the few likely parties to spam completely reweenieed stuff. Even then, the sheer volume of the same thing over and over implies bots.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941253

No, that's just to reweenies who think /b/ represents all of image board culture.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941421

Yep. Just like I thought. You're the easily trolled dipshit that thinks every single troll post is cross-board invasion.

If this were /v/ you'd be screaming about /a/ every time you saw smug anime girl.jpg
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399353644
>His own site hating him must really fuck with him
this is not even cwin to true
>>
[trigger warning]

Oh, also...
> M00t is rolling in pussy and cash!

> http://www.businessinsider.com/even-with-82-million-uniques-cuckchan-is-only-worth-45000-2010-3
> Moot told the NYT that cuckchan doesn't even make much money.
> "The site is technically profitable, we do a little more than break even, but no-one is taking a paycheck."
> The reason cuckchan can't make any money, of course, is that it is the dark, disgusting underbelly of the Internet.

> http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2012/10/18/how-cuckchans-chris-poole-runs-his-web-giant-on-a-shoestring/
> “It doesn’t really make money,” Poole says at the Web Summit in Dublin, Ireland, clad in his traditional garb of dark grey hoodie and lighter-grey t-shirt. cuckchan has no venture capital investors, either — perhaps not surprising given its permissive view on content, which leads to a lot of porn.

> M00tykins would never sell us out to someone offering big bucks to silence a realm of intellectuals (yes, contrary to popular belief, cuckchan has many bright minds!) who routinely express dissent and undertake efforts which go against the grain of the BLATANTLY J00/left(is there a difference?)-controlled media!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941421
You get b& for doxxing here just like anywhere else.
>>
File: 1358901063076.gif (34KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
1358901063076.gif
34KB, 800x399px
[trigger warning]

>>399410666

I don't know if they do or don't use this board, that is the point, you idiots can't grasp that pol isn't one person, any one board isn't a single person. You treat it as a pol wide invasion when it's just you getting rustled at some random troll.

Take this recent tv thing, people were arguing the new star wars movie basically being propaganda, spending an insane amount of energy and effort so it fits an agenda and how they should just be focusing on making it good.

Autists left and right arguing and it caused a shit storm, left leaning autists instantly blame pol because they disagree.

At what point does it become pol? Is it no longer /tv/ because it's a social issue? I'll tell you, at the point that people like you disagree with the opinion. It's your fall back argument. Politics and social issues are a part of everything and envelop everything. Deal with it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941421
You literally need a hugbox. This website is absolutely not for you.
>Not ONCE did I see a post on this god forsake hellole rebuking personal army and raid attempts. Not. Once.

Newsflash faggot: We're not /b/ and we don't have PA requests. In all the years I've been on this board, not ONCE have I seen a "69 determines what subreddit we raid and with what"

I have a feeling this is the first time you've stepped foot in /poI/
>>
File: ben.jpg (4KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
4KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

Your privilege: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399412233
>and became politically aware
ayyy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399408211

>that pic

right in the feels

btw I'm at the stage where none of my hobbies interest me anymore. Playing videogames is literally a thankless chore from which I derive no pleasure. cuckchan is the only thing I have the attention span for because I can just keep clicking and reading and searching for something that will give me that little spurt of dopamine. I couldn't do something that doesn't involve that search.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941546
>> http://www.businessinsider.com/even-with-82-million-uniques-cluckchan-is-only-worth-45000-2010-3

Shit, maybe I should just buy it from him.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940402
>>39940381
>>39940604
>>39940684
>>39940901
>>39941061

See? I knew it. I wish I would have had the foresight to screencap the stormfag threads. Don't get me wrong, plenty of the beta-racist fuckweenies came here from 4chin too.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1071323/

Look at that hate towards tumblr.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1066512/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1064011/

Look at how different you are.

>>39940351
>>39940577
Never forget.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941249
It still is about world politics. The problem, in my eyes, is:
After seeing how much any news or politics board fills with right-wing and anti-authoritarian stuff, mute named his politics board "politically incorrect," suggesting that mainstream opinions weren't welcome.
When more people realized that the board was packed with people they disagreed with, they started telling everyone with "bad" opinions, including regular funposters and edgelords, that they should come here.
Ghettoizing non-PC opinions on this board has frustrated the users, who generally see fr-eedom of speech as a very important thing.

So, all you queers who keep complaining are only succeeding in radicalizing the people you don't like. Nothing good will come from this.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941421
>Not ONCE did I ever see a post on this god forsaken hellhole rebuking personal army and raid attempts
because you dont live here, you ginormous faggot
you lurk on your shit board
doy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399364466
>funpost
this is what people consider fun
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941317
KILL
love
Kill
LOVE AND TOLERANCE
Race war
love and tolerance

Your privilege: Reply hazy, try again
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941437
There was a ton of dogpiling last night
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399415088
You've been blinded by your own arrogance. I'd say you're suffering from a bad case of dissonance but that would be an understatement. You, this whole board ARE cognitive dissonance triggerede manifest.

tumblr thought it was special, that the rules didn't apply. tumblr thought this because it was literally born of entitlement, the CEO of Troll, Inc. was pressured by whiny autists to create a politics board in the aftermath of /new/'s well deserved downfall. And like any petulant child, once it gets what it wants it will know what to do next time. Just cry until it gets its way.
>>
File: ben_tmp.jpg (13KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
ben_tmp.jpg
13KB, 450x461px
[trigger warning]

Every year over 6 gorillion unarmed black teenagers shoot themselves after witnessing racial hatred on /POL/. Reblog and upvote this post if you stand with Ben Garrison against racism and bigotry.

cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCluckCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941421
No, it ISN'T as simple as that.

To say this place is bad for this site suggests you've never actually come here - some of the most high-minded, intellectual threads I've ever seen on this site were on this board.

But to you, its probably just stormweenies and THE JEWS and misogynists, eh?
Get cūck'd.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941582
This website isn't for you. Your shitty cesspool has been here for less than for years. You yourself have almost certainly been here less than that.

You're the lowest of the low.
>>
[trigger warning]

>being this melodramatic
>about the internets

Seriously guys. All this shit on here that makes you rage doesn't really exist in the real world in such concentrations. Sure, there's occasions, but over all the values are completely diluted. Stop being so sensitive. The one crazy feminist I've met in real life was so quickly shut the fuck up, by not only men, but women too. You could just tell she was embarrassed. Same thing with some fat girl stating it should be okay to be fat. people LOL'd so hard the vibrations triggerede her win a few pounds.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941724
cluck cluck?
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK?

Your privilege: Good Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941370
I can say I haven't. Also, I can say that when I started using the Internet, most people knew not to post things they didn't want public online. The screencaps wouldn't be there if he wasn't posting things that people wanted to screencap. That is a major reason why there's so much disdain for the morons who use social media here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941747
>You're the lowest of the low.
lol you need to calm down friend

We're all on 4skin, we are all shitty people
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399417611
l o s e = win?
m a d e = triggerede?

triggerede
win
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940821
This post nails cuckchan.
cuckchan is highly addictive and ruins lives. If ever there were a ConSpiracy theory about cuckchan it would be who really created cuckchan and why if they predicted it would affect people the way it does?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941747
This website is for everyone.

This board? Well, probably not for you... which is why you've never been here before.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941697
upboated
>>
File: 1379038329972.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379038329972.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
[trigger warning]

Did the CEO of Troll, Inc. really get clucked?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 128x128px
[trigger warning]

Bump limit incoming guys. This was a nice thread for a change.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941724
tumblr is my main news source. There are (well were) some interesting discussions here.

None of that changes the fact that its effect on cuckchan was a torrential, legendary, truly biblical storm of off topic posting in other boards.

pol should have been it's own chan.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39940821
>hot pockets social interaction
mmm my favorite kind of social interaction
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399418511
>this website is for everyone
Entitlement triggerede manifest
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941747
>for
>four
for ≠4 you fucking sperglord faggot.
>>>/reddit/ is more your speed.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399418599
>cuckchan is my main news source
>one source for the news

If you're not doubling down or even doing the minimalist research on topics that effect you or peak your interests, gtfo.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941859
>off topic
ever hear of intersectionality shitlord????
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399419299
>oh look he triggerede a spelling error
Back to youtube comments with you
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941808
I don't have a single social media account for those reasons. But that doesn't mean shit. You're avoiding the point like it'd love you to address it, because you know I'm right. You know he has every reason not to want to deal with you assholes. But hey, denial is a river in Egypt, right?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941859
Funny, I've seen very little of such off topic postings.

Can we get some links?

I mean, I'm not calling you a liar, but I frequent at least 3 other boards, and I can't remember ever having seen off topic posting that could be linked to this board.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399417611

Yeah no... If you're too blind to see the shift in society when as we type people are protesting a thug getting shot by burning cities just because he was black, it stops being just an internet thing.

When people can't exclaim their political opinions that don't fit the vocal minority without getting lambasted and fired, it's no longer an internet thing.

And even if it is just an internet thing, it's still fucked seeing as this is the greatest human achievement in communication and information. For it to be choked down with the ideology of a domineering group of fascists is absolutely fucked.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941654

Stormfront has always had a policy of invading other outlets on the internet to spread propaganda. It doesn't mean they were ever very good at it.
Truth is, Stormfront has had a policy for years disregarding 4chin as a target because this place is so good at not only ignoring their propaganda, but it left them open for a targeted counter-attack/raid for attempting it.

Effective trolling methods change over time, and when everyone was going 'OMG LE STORMFRONT' it was a bright red flag to every snickering le ebin sh itpost cockmaster to catch easy to grasp, low hanging fruit like yourself with low-tier trolling.

Trust me: Try this experiment for yourself: Google any popular anime from 2014, and save screencaps of the female characters in the show making various reaction image-tier facial expressions. Take this to /v/ and use some random Japanese phrases in your post. You'll be accused of being an /a/ cross-board invader/troll/sh itposter in no time. But are you from /a/? Of course you're not. You're trolling. It's really that fucking simple yet somehow people like you fail to grasp it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941851
it's clearly not for everyone

pedophiles, for instance, are clearly unwelcome. Ask the dubs!
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941935
Since when does main=only
Are you literally a weenie

This is the mind of the average pollack. If it weren't for the 1 percent of actual intellectuals that come post here (god knows why) this place would be literally worthless
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941859
The crashing other boards was part of my plan
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941654
>Stormfags are inveterate funposters
yeah, no shit. There's no reason not to allow them, though.
>>
File: moot2.1.jpg (456KB, 1425x1893px) Image search: [Google]
moot2.1.jpg
456KB, 1425x1893px
[trigger warning]

>>39941853
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941977
This is pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1394416220207.jpg (122KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
1394416220207.jpg
122KB, 1024x751px
[trigger warning]

anti-the CEO of Troll, Inc. is codeword for anti-goy
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942069
>ferry prince

He certainly is a fairy.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941761
They constantly pop up in my Facebook news feed. A lot of girls I got to know through college became /pol/ feminists, and many of my friends are influenced by this new mindset. Tumblr feminism in its current form wins its radicality irl, but it does get a few wins.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941999
> pedos aren't welcome
Considering some of the content I've seen on the more Jap-centric boards, I'm afraid I must disagree.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941962
What point would you prefer I address?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941977
>You'll be accused of being an /a/ cross-board invader/troll/sh itposter in no time. But are you from /a/? Of course you're not. You're trolling. It's really that fucking simple yet somehow people like you fail to grasp it.
haha this. i pretty much only go to other boards to banepost. why didnt m00t take down /tv/?
>>
File: 1379103190678.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379103190678.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
[trigger warning]

>>39942069
Oh the CEO of Troll, Inc.. How could this have happened?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941999
>pedophiles, for instance, are clearly unwelcome
No, you're unwelcome, normalfag.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942143
*Tumblr feminists
*l0ses its radicality
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942150
>>39941999
>implying there aren't like 4 loli threads in the catalog right now

Also LEGIT TRIPS
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (148KB, 1071x687px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
148KB, 1071x687px
[trigger warning]

>>39942069
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941999
pedos are definitely welcome; they just seem to mostly be on /b/, /a/, /tv/, and a couple of them here.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399419777
I remember when there were threads here making fun of stormfags

Especially the dating and poetry shot they do kek
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942150
>>39942219
>loli
>pedo

Drawings aren't children, reweenie
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399419999
The tripfag Artfuldodger is a pedo and he's been here for a long time
>>
File: mootisacuck.jpg (920KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mootisacuck.jpg
920KB, 2400x2400px
[trigger warning]

>>39942239
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942217
Don't blame me, son, I don't make the rules. Go ask the dubs how welcome you are, though, I'm sure they'll welcome you :)
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942271
You don't have to fuck something to be attracted to it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399419733
How long have you been here? You're not being an asshole so I don't mean to be an asshole to you. I'm just curious.

I've been here for six years. Not even an oldfag by old standards. The moment tumblr became a thing the shift across the entire chan was immediately noticeable. This place was our haven, our refuge where anything went and nobody was judged. Insults were flung hot pocketsly and nothing had any meaning. No one cared about anything, no one loved anything, no one hated anything, nothing fucking mattered. We were outside it all, and it was wonderful. Then tumblr came along it was all lost somehow. Things seemed serious all of a sudden. In a shitty way. A pointless, shitty, hateful way. It's impossible to understand unless you experienced it.
>>
File: 1389734985981.jpg (193KB, 916x692px) Image search: [Google]
1389734985981.jpg
193KB, 916x692px
[trigger warning]

>>39942239
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941977
THEY POST PICTURES FROM HERE CONSTANTLY

THEY HAVE BEEN SPEAKING POSITIVELY ABOUT /POL/ IN EVERY /POL/ RELATED THREAD I CAN FIND

HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS DENSE
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942271
> seeking/looking at sexualized drawings of children doesn't mean you're sexually attracted to children
Yeah, you sound legit.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942354

I've been on images boards since 2004. Everything you just said is stupid because trends change, opinions shift, jokes become stale, and people get bored. When's the last time anybody shoop'd da woop?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942354
That's because the fun got confined by the dopes it offended.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942354
Man I didn't even realize how true this is til I thought about it

We had shitflinging before pol sure, we had political discussion. But it was never infested with people screaming progressive and JIDF. It's been so long I almost forgot how different those old discussions about Russia's military status and whatever the fuck else we went on about were
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39941855
>This thread was nice for a change
Because this is what cuckchan was originally. It didn't have a Captcha or anything like that, and we got spammed by bots trying to sell us stuff or trying to get us to download viruses. And back in the day, Moot was worse than useless - not a lot has changed, honestly.

Inevitably, tumblr could stay like this but it would become tumblr again in time. Just with more bots and spam and the word filters. It'd be like old cuckchan, but more bitter because Moot already laid siege to the old humor.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942430
>drawings of children
>children
two different things
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942396
>HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS DENSE
Please nigga I don't browse that site so you can eat a dick

Excuse me if I don't know what the fuck they're doing over there
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942396

Because it pisses people like you off, you stupid jackass. Did you not pay attention to anything I said? Your post just proves my point in that it's insanely easy to piss people like you off, which is why trolls do it. They know that certain topics trigger the right outcome so they fucking do it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942430
Who cares. Morality is relative to whatever's in style. Norms are fads. There is no right and wrong other than what you believe.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39942487
>the CEO of Troll, Inc. caused situation which resembled old cuckchan and brought old cuckchan style fuckery back
>WHY IS MOOT KILLING OLD HUMOR
You guys are so schizophrenic
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.