[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[trigger warning] Anyone got more?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: 1418076600352.png (48KB, 1028x395px) Image search: [Google]
1418076600352.png
48KB, 1028x395px
[trigger warning]

Anyone got more?
>>
[trigger warning]

Bump
>>
[trigger warning]

Holy hell... THE HAPPENING IS HAPPENING.
>>
[trigger warning]

I miss the days of cracker tits.
>>
[trigger warning]

ummm
>>
[trigger warning]

moar
>>
[trigger warning]

We can save this board
All you have to do is listen and believe
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399254299
What?
>>
[trigger warning]

bump for interest
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39925451
as long as everyone believes we're still fighting the good fight this board will never die.
>>
[trigger warning]

OP you're a faggot for not finding an archived version using your browser history to search archives. If this is true then you have a moral obligation to do so.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399244911
go back to /x/ powlweenie faggot
>>
[trigger warning]

Bump.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399255855
The treatment of this board is an indication that we are winning and the juden fear us.
>>
[trigger warning]

I've seen this posted a few times since /pol/ became a shit show. Nobody has any sources to confirm any of this?
>>
[trigger warning]

Would really love to see some evidence of this.
>>
File: 1415318204936.jpg (1MB, 1280x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1415318204936.jpg
1MB, 1280x2432px
[trigger warning]

>>399255855
Sounds reasonable. The supposed the CEO of Troll, Inc.kins I think is a lie and administation of the site is false. The captchas are owned by google. As well as automated posting is far more likely a response to the op pic thou.
How much damage control do you need?
>>
[trigger warning]

I went away for a few days and came back, why would the CEO of Troll, Inc. do this? I'm gonna be honest, even though he is the meta faggot, and a perma-Virgin, I can't see him doing this.
>>
[trigger warning]

tumblr will never die
we will fight the good fight to stop the k i k e scum and the n i g g e r s and the dirty f a g g o t s
>>
[trigger warning]

399244911 =
>>39924491

The last # is just tacked on to make doubles. Remove it to quote without the strike.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39924491
I would like to see some sauce on this.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399260411#
test
>>
[trigger warning]

Everything is getting archived also, even the threads that get no replies.
>>
File: 7-1.jpg (92KB, 1023x614px) Image search: [Google]
7-1.jpg
92KB, 1023x614px
[trigger warning]

>>39926041
>>
[trigger warning]

http://mouqawamahmusic .net/death-of-goy-widow-in-ukraine-proves-isis-kiev-israeli-alliance/

I can't find anything trust worthy.
>>
[trigger warning]

Bump
>>
[trigger warning]

Why would reking /pol/ stop any info from spreading, this could be leaked on another board

Your privilege: Godly Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

At least link to an archived post, you faggot. This isn't 2008, everything posted here is saved.

http://archive.4plebs.orgtumblr

Seriously, find it or get out.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39926837
It was posted here, so they had to clean it up.
You get banned if you post this in other boards too.
>>
[trigger warning]

here's what somebody posted yesterday, found it in my history

http://boards.cuckchan.orgtumblrthread/39806644/truth#reply
>>
File: tumblr.png (237KB, 1053x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
237KB, 1053x438px
[trigger warning]

>>399272799
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399273533
Now we'r getting somewhere.
>>
[trigger warning]

anus
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399272799
Holy shit. Thanks anon.
>>
[trigger warning]

cfc.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39924491
>>39927353
>>>/x/
>>
[trigger warning]

hot pockets
>>
[trigger warning]

I'M TAKING THIS WHOLE WEBSITE WITH ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KEpZ40_Ck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399244911
New $hill/N$A bots mimic /$4$/ culture. Old $hill/N$A content slid3 posts are gone. ALL of the old NSA/$hill slid3 content (how do you feel about walmart, ab0rtion, r3weenieation, all soft-content). While /$4$/ is obviously $pamming here, much of it is definitely coming from N$A/$hill bots/scripts.

My money is on a governmentt sponsored shut down. As for the reason why, I don't know. We all knew that the slide$, data/psych mining was guvernmment sponsered... If their posts are gone/changed en-sync with the shut down, you can put two and two together. Check that, NSA.

As for the OP, I wasn't here for that. Bumping, they hate us because of Muh fr33dom
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39924491
I've heard this, it's plausible.

I've also heard it might be connected to the pamper incident at the fur fest. Allegedly anon posted here

Your privilege: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39927883
Why? We already know why.

Stop the spread of information here. We all know tumblr is one of the most popular boards this site had. This is, in essence, an imposed smear campaign, to indeed cleanse the board of both credibility and worthwhile content.

People already had a tough enough time discussing anything of substance here, now, it's nigh impossible.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928026
Why is g a s filtered? Really? Wow.

Your privilege: Good Cuck
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928124
pamper
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399277844
X is for paranormal shit you fucking reweenie.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928167
the CEO of Troll, Inc.crackerpamper
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928183
le truth?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928210
le israel
>>
[trigger warning]

wrwe
>>
File: 1415392184080.jpg (33KB, 604x231px) Image search: [Google]
1415392184080.jpg
33KB, 604x231px
[trigger warning]

I'm an Arab who lives in Ukraine (a double whammy for sure), and can only say that, if this is true, then I salute you. It was fun being with you.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399280833
>Why? We already know why.

Implying I'm going to take some pasta at face value. Yes, OP's pic is interesting. However, I'm curious if there's any screen caps or if there's at least a way to confirm that /p01/ was offline at some point (mention in OP's pic).

I have no doubt that significantly higher powers have shut this board down. However, I did not see anything mention in OP's pic with my own eyes.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399281244

Because g.a.s t\h\e k-i-k-e-s is a common phrase here

So pamper the keks is the new filter joke
>>
[trigger warning]

bump
>>
[trigger warning]

It's far worst.

M00t lost his wannabe waifu

Wait, not worst. Hilarious. Far more hilarious.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>http://archive.4plebs.orgtumblrsearch/text/israel%20ukraine%20genocide/
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928508
dubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubs
dubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubsdubs
>>
File: 1417397144147.png (12KB, 468x454px) Image search: [Google]
1417397144147.png
12KB, 468x454px
[trigger warning]

>>
[trigger warning]

>>399244911
Maybe you should all stop listening to conspiracy theories.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928611
Arab here.. Fucking shit. T-thanks
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928026
You really think they would have opened the shit gates bc of the furparty massacre?
What about the guy the murdered his gf and posted it on b? They let the thread on here stay about that
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399287211
You still cannot explain why the old $hill/b0t content (walmart, ab0rtion, soft-content, etc.) has GONE ENTIRELY, and the rate of /$4$/ content (which is a convenient and un-suspicious way of sliding at this rate) is unreasonablky high. When r9k went through the same, the spame rate wasn't like this. Explain the loss of ALL previous N$A b0t threads.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928794
This. If you think this happened because of funposting, you are a naive pleb.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399244911
You can go check the tumblr archive you know.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928721
>unsubstantiated claims
>personal conjecture
>no evidence of raids, simply content, which users can easily be banned for (still blame the entire board as if raids happened)
>no official response from the fageration on why tumblr is in the state it is, decide for himself the reasons why it's in the state it is

Cute picture, ever thought to read it?
>>
File: 1400628682949.jpg (4KB, 184x380px) Image search: [Google]
1400628682949.jpg
4KB, 184x380px
[trigger warning]

Is bigger better?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928357
All of 4 cluck was down Sunday morning for a few hrs
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399290088
there's a link at the top of the page on every other board
>We're testing CAPTCHA-less posting on tumblr—feel hot pockets to give it a whirl.
>EDIT: Now with legacy timers!
>>
[trigger warning]

History of the j00z is deliberately fragmentary and Khazaria nearly deleted from history.

There is a reason they want to live in Ukraine and a reason they want to genocide Ukranians. Mostly because of revenge and not because /x/ theories.

Khazar and Caesar are cognates. If you have half a brain you can figure out the rest
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39928721
>poll raids all the time.for 4years
>lolpoll can't ev . Raid
That double think
>>
File: =^).gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
=^).gif
685KB, 500x500px
[trigger warning]

>>39929177
>>>Irony
>...
>tumblr's head
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929300
Well, obviously, they want all the other f0urch@nners to come here and make a bigger ruckus out of it, ie damage control. But a few will actually be more, ahem, serious about it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929177
You guys are the only ones actually taking this seriously
Also
>Tried to raid /gawker/
>They don't care because /gawker/ is /gawker/
>I discuss politics on a chinese cartoon pictoplasty "very" seriously
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929218

For me it is.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>3992939
What do you expect from loyal consumer posting?
>>
[trigger warning]

moar
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929450
So if we removed the captcha on /a/ and spammed entirely unrelated up and down the board, the user base over there should just be fine with it?

This isn't even a politics board (there is none now) and we no longer have a place to "keep tumblr in tumblr".

What are you suggesting? Ignore it? The fuck kind of defeatist are you? I enjoyed browsing this board and chatting with my fellow anons on topics we enjoyed. Why do you believe it's a good thing to ruin that?
>>
[trigger warning]

#privilege
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929570
I was laughing pretty hard at /a/ shitting themselves over Naruto time.
And because /pol/ leaks into other boards where nobody likes them.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929570
/a/ gets shit on often enough
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929658
>tumblr leaks in to other boards
What exactly could be expected? Those are that board's browsers, they're not our problem. If they choose to spam tumblr there, they deserve a ban, nobody is trying to defend that kind of culture.

Now tell me why it's acceptable to permit this level of funposting on the people who remain on the actual board?
>>
File: 1410040821977.png (1MB, 1350x3570px) Image search: [Google]
1410040821977.png
1MB, 1350x3570px
[trigger warning]

>>39929450
>>I discuss politics on a chinese cartoon pictoplasty "very" seriously
>one of the most trafficked image boards on the internet

>not a very good place to break through the state/military industrial complex controlled media propaganda
>not a very good place to disseminate info regarding the fuxkry that our government is doing
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929734
>Now tell me why it's acceptable to permit this level of funposting on the people who remain on the actual board?
>because we don't like them
>because fagerating our own boards is too hard
>because we are collective blaming faggots
>because we can't ignore loyal consumer post posing as reweenie tier Nazis
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399273533
am I shadowbanned?`
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929658
>implying any board gives a shit about whether they're 'liked' by another board
>implying collectivization of viewpoints like an unamerican communist
>>>/reddit/
>>
[trigger warning]

Or the CEO of Troll, Inc. is just a huge fucking faggot mongoloid who wants to love tumblr off so he can sell cuckchan to reddit.

/b/, /v/, /a/, /mlp/ will be next. /b/ because it's another containment board, and /v/, /a/ and /mlp/ because of copyrights
>>
[trigger warning]

>>399297344
everything leaks onto other boards. it's not like i've never seen the banana posted outside of b. then eventually leaks onto reddit.

i don't see evidence that what's being posted now is mostly auto generated spam. i think people here are just taking the opportunity to say desu over and over all they want.

Your privilege: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929901
Don't believe so.

Unless we both are ;_;
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929943
hey dubs are gone?
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929908
>living in a shit tier country
Also being a /pol/ poster on another board is like wearing a fedora in real life and saying "Being part of an adult is not caring what others think"
>>
[trigger warning]

this will all be over tomorrow morning
>>
File: 1412485025520.jpg (68KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1412485025520.jpg
68KB, 500x328px
[trigger warning]

>>39929990
>yfw everyone's been shadowbanned
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39929919
Why doesn't he just delete it then? Why is it still here?
>>
File: 1418001115338.gif (2MB, 170x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418001115338.gif
2MB, 170x250px
[trigger warning]

>>39930057
>>
File: newcaps.png (483KB, 2940x1822px) Image search: [Google]
newcaps.png
483KB, 2940x1822px
[trigger warning]

>>399299433
this is all a distraction for pic related to take effect

might be time to bail
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39930056
that's what we said last night
>>
[trigger warning]

crackers
>>
[trigger warning]

>>39930157
/pol/ is the only board without captchas
What would you idiots know compared to /g/?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.