[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mo“ot ## Ad“min ⌘

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 26

File: cp.jpg (34KB, 432x345px) Image search: [Google]
cp.jpg
34KB, 432x345px
Laugh my fucking ass off.

This place was a containment board for a reason and yes, it was a containment board.

How can I prove it was? Well, simply look at all of your reactions.

Look at how you all destroy your own home, the place you come to everyday.

I never said it would be deleted and yet you destroy it.

I took away the captcha for you, and make a funny little joke changing the names of things but you decided to take it seriously.

You are the bad ones.

You destroy everything. The lives of people. This board. This site.

You have all rusede me see now. This place does need to be eradicated forever.

You all cry about me ruining this place when it is you making all the shitposts and you that is crying.

Goodbye, /POL/.

Goodbye forever.
>>
>>397738166
MOOT I LOVE YOU
>>
why have mort done?
>>
You're such a faggot noot
>>
who's the CEO of Troll, Inc.?
>>
you'd never really do it
i dont believe you
>>
>>397738166
Stop pretending to be tough, cluckfag. You won't delete this board because you're a pussy.
>>
>>397738166
How can I laugh your ass off?
>>
>>397738166
nobody cares
>>
le teenage edgemaster
>>
Tell me something I don't know
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc. was a ben garrison fan I take it
>>
>>397738166
Moot grow up and get a new girlfriend.
>>
This isn't my home, Moot. This was an excuse to waste my time.
>>
>>397738166
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed loves. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can love you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
I am a Jew of tumblr. As in, I truly am a Jewish person.

and I stand against you motherfucker.

I have usually not agreed with the people of tumblr have said.

But by God it was their opinion.

You are a cluck, and I stand against you.

Traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09n0qd_n4c0
>>
>>397738166
m'lady
>>
timestamp or it didnt happen
>>
Next he deletes /b/, then, /v/, and so on and so forth until /mlp/ is the only board left. I hope someone loves you to death boot
>>
>>397738166
DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKEFUCK YOU MOOT YOU DEGENERATE KIKE
>>
>>397738166
>implying I'm not only here because the captchas are gone
>>
turn off captcha at a time when there are constant pro-sjs threads and then act suprised when shitposters go on a rampage
>>
So do it, faggot. Jesus christ even online threatening shit over and over and never acting is fucking pathetic...
>>
File: OP's a fag.jpg (43KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
OP's a fag.jpg
43KB, 411x381px
>>
So cuckchan got hacked again? Right? This shit can't actually be the CEO of Troll, Inc. can it?
>>
>>397738166
>yfw when you are not mOOt, Anthony Burch, CWC or sweden.
>>
>>397738166
S h i l l as fuck
>>
>>397738166
fucking newfag
>>
>>39774648
Are you completely reweenieed?
>>
ktnxbye
>>
>>397738166
>says tumblr is ruining the board
>posts an ad on every other board that /POL/ is now captchaless
>blames /POL/

you sure are a newfaggot
>>
>>397738166
the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
>>397738166
White guys turned pol into a neo nazi goy supremacist board
>>
le epic troll m00t xDDDDDD
>>
how much are they paying you the CEO of Troll, Inc.?
>>
THIS IS A CONTAINMENT BOARD
>>
I will get you
>>
>>397738166
Sound like victim blaming to! Me the CEO of Troll, Inc.ikins
>>
fuck you j00t
>>
i guess your a fag the CEO of Troll, Inc.
try banning me
>>
>>397738166
Suck my dick, not the real m00t lel
mo“ot ## Ad“min ⌘ in the name field when make a new threadzzzz
>>
>>397738166
what about the fucking sticky threads
>>
>>397738166
HOW DO I MOOT TEXT
>>
test
>>
File: 543225455.png (497KB, 682x614px) Image search: [Google]
543225455.png
497KB, 682x614px
>>397738166
will, I'm out. off to ∞ chan
>>
When is m00t going to wake up?
>>
this is like playing call of duty online lol
>>
lol
b8m8l8
>>
File: 1416879916187.jpg (414KB, 1862x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1416879916187.jpg
414KB, 1862x1167px
>>397738166
It's ok /p o l/

It was always going to be ok
>>
>>397738166
this is all your fault, and has always been your fault, for closing the original, BETTER, and producing more original content containment board.

EVERYONE BACK TO FUCKING /n/ NOW
>>
……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|
>>
fuck the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
Moot is such a newfag, i be the doente even know what puddi puddi is
>>
File: 1216972584149.jpg (82KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1216972584149.jpg
82KB, 750x600px
>>
>>397738166

now you know what I feel since I was born whit the world around me projecting there stupid human emotions

Go pray to your gods now minions
>>
OP's a Fag
>>
>tumblr acting like the Ferguson chimps that burnt their own community down
You won't ever have the right to laugh at crackers again.
>>
File: 1229743217167.jpg (83KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
1229743217167.jpg
83KB, 640x550px
i hope it was worth it the CEO of Troll, Inc..

this wont end today.

rather this is just the next level

#GAMERGATE
>>
>>397738166
Wow... Long time user on several boards. \P0L/ is anti enrichship. It's where honest opinions go.

cuckchan will become a hugbox and decay like all the other sites that have taken this route...
>>
>>397738166
Who the fuck cares about you, we're shitposting here
>>
Why is the CEO of Troll, Inc.le such a sissy
>>
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒
▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒
▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒
>>
go to sleep, you are obviously cranky
>>
I'm calling bluff
>>
>>397738166
Kike traitor detected
>>
>>397738166

Hey the CEO of Troll, Inc..

You will never be the little girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 960x640px
nigga look at yo hair
>>
>>397738166
go to the record store , to the record store ,punts punts punts
>>
>>397738166
where were you when the CEO of Troll, Inc. is love>?
>>
<B><font color="#FF0000">(USER WAS BANED FOR THIS POST)</FONT></B>
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc. a fucking shit
>>
>>397738166
Hi Moot, how does it feel to get upstaged by a cripple? Considering how Hotwheels is a better admin than you ever hoped of being. Kinda sad really.
>>
File: captcha.png (518KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
518KB, 1680x1050px
>>397738166
u did this
then you must die. u fucking K1KE
>>
File: tumblr_na7aovkdyT1sttarfo2_500.gif (482KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na7aovkdyT1sttarfo2_500.gif
482KB, 500x268px
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 470x706px
>>39775644
BANED
>>
m00t
>>
>>397738166
Why haven't you deleted the board then, dipshit?
>>
>>397738166
The fall out from this will be punishing... Every one, we more to /sci/ and /v/ until further notice
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
testing no captcha
>>
>>39773816
Have fun getting loveed by rused tumblrfags you wonderfull person.
>>
File: 14172721579240.jpg (45KB, 550x525px) Image search: [Google]
14172721579240.jpg
45KB, 550x525px
>>397738166
>I never said it would be deleted
>This place does need to be eradicated forever.
You are so pathetic you even rusede this ukrainian waste smile.
>>
>>397738166
Why are you such a faggot? is it genetic?
>>
>>397738166
reported
>>
>>39773816
the CEO of Troll, Inc., you cia cluck. why do cracker and happy merchant fuck with tumblr ?
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1344x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1344x1022px
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I know you want it,
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for.
They win their minds,
The way I wind,
I think its time

La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting

And they're like
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I can see youre on it,
You want me to teach thee
Techniques that freaks these boys,
It can't be bought,
Just know, thieves get caught,
Watch if your smart,

La la-la la la,
Warm it up,
La la-la la la,
The boys are waiting,

And they're like
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Oh, once you get involved,
Everyone will look this way-so,
You must maintain your charm,
Same time maintain your halo,
Just get the perfect blend,
Plus what you have within,
Then next his eyes are squint,
Then he's picked up your scent,

Lala-lalala,
Warm it up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting,

And they're like
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge
>>
File: B1OQpKfIYAAV8tK.jpg large.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B1OQpKfIYAAV8tK.jpg large.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
>>397738166
Reminder that this is all this bitch's fault
https://twitter.com/yourpalmal
http://instagram.com/yourpalmal
http://yourpalmal.com/
>>
Cool dubs, but m00t has sank lower than Vanilla Ice's career
>>
heheheh
>>
Moot you fucking happy merchant, because of you and your nazi dubs, every single board has sjw sleeper agents in every thread.

You ruined the community we formed and tried to change it into something its not. You sold out and now the last bastion of hot pockets speech is gone. cuckchan was literally the only place that could stand up to the social justice warriors on /pol/.

And now look at them, they're raiding every website possible with their shit and ruining every scene. They are doxxing and threatening innocent people and then they're defended all across the mass media.

look at what you've done. Was selling out to gawker worth it you fucking happy merchant basweenie?
You look away a lot of peoples homes, this was our only place to go.
>>
>>397738166
So this is your 'maintainence' you piece of shit cunt ?
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
FUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
Delete it already, i got shit to do.
>>
File: 159303.png (210KB, 470x340px) Image search: [Google]
159303.png
210KB, 470x340px
You should also delete /b/
>>
>>397738166
[standing ovation]
>>
>>397738166

Hotwheels laughs at your pain while doing donuts in the server room.
>>
i am a massive cluck http://i.imgur.com/BqI3nu6.jpg
>>
>>39773816

God, stop saying rused, you winr. Buy a thesaurus.
>>
File: samsonoption.jpg (504KB, 1194x1159px) Image search: [Google]
samsonoption.jpg
504KB, 1194x1159px
Is it time?
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc.the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
mo“ot ## Ad“min ⌘ Anonymous

Y'all really fell for this one didn't you?
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>397762344
It was not gawker, it was HER
>>397761500

This shitstorm has a face.
>>
>>39776592
>implying /poll/ is smart in anyway

top kekels
>>
Implyben this isn't fake the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
cluck
>>
>>39773816
>You have all rusede me see now
>>
m00t, why?
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc. is a cluck
>>
>>397761500
Moot a bitch that's greedy and desperate for Jew puss.
>>
File: polwizard.jpg (150KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
polwizard.jpg
150KB, 727x1000px
>>39773816
Come at me bro
>>
>>39776150
reminder that she's juden of course
>>
MOOT, why?

You were the CHOSEN ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo
>>
what the dickens is habbening
>>
>>397738166
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
>▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
>▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
>▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
>▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒
>▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒
>▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
>▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒
>▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒
>>
>>39776514

/mlp/ is dead tho
>>
this must a trick to make us order cuckchan pass, hes happy merchanting us.
>>
File: 1345914611953.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345914611953.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>397738166
I only come here once a fucking month,but the fack that there is no captcha is oall over the net,and /b/. i had to come over to fry some happy merchants and nazis for me'.
>>
File: 8lxA7yg.jpg (24KB, 310x403px) Image search: [Google]
8lxA7yg.jpg
24KB, 310x403px
>>397738166
What did I miss?
>>
>bring reweenies from other boards
>this place is baad, look at it!
>>
so if the CEO of Troll, Inc. become the CEO of Troll, Inc., we can post more than 2000 characters....

the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc. the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
the CEO of Troll, Inc.
>>
File: 1405427720373.gif (493KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1405427720373.gif
493KB, 300x299px
>>397738166
Do it faggot, you wont.
>>
The joke's stale now.

Besides if it were truly a containment board, deleting it would ruin the rest of the site and your only claim to "fame"

Deleting would hurt you more than anyone else
>>
You were the chosen one, j00t. To stand by hot pocketsdom of speech.
>>
>>39777649
>implying everyone wouldn't just move to other boards and post their polshit elsewhere

top kek, nice one newfag
>>
cluck
kek
happy merchant
tumblr
/pol/
love and tolerance
the CEO of Troll, Inc.
loyal consumer
cracker
ayylien
enrich
[REDACTED]
progressive
6 gorillion
pamper
hot pockets
cluckchan
fag
dubs
sjw's
love
goy
rused
weenie
JIDF
>>
>>397776500
>hot pocketsdom of speech
10/10
>>
>>397781033
You reading comprehension blows. Im saying that's exactly what would happen.
>>
>>39778104
now type them out with spaces so we know what's what
cu ck cluck
ki ke kek
>>
File: 1417556120833.gif (2MB, 290x595px) Image search: [Google]
1417556120833.gif
2MB, 290x595px
Moot, aka the ceo of troll, inc. Aka j00t aka m00t aka flyingfairyfaggot aka eont-do-anything-jones over here isnt gunna do shit because it would fuck with his happy merchant gold game. And if theres one thing for certain about happy merchants and the ultimate j00t, its that they wont fuck over their own money game
>>
>>397738166
no ballscluckboy!
>>
>>39773816
kek
>>
why
>>
>>397738166
no
>>
>>397738166
http://youtu.be/kNNHs7lbUJQ
>>
You still sound rused
>>
File: arnimzolafilm.jpg (15KB, 580x248px) Image search: [Google]
arnimzolafilm.jpg
15KB, 580x248px
>admit it its better this way, we are, all of us, out of time.
>>
crackers
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 230x220px
Maisie Williams is hot, very adorable and cute, a talented actress and dancer; with a boyish charm and a girlish grace.

I want to fuck her so fucking bad it hurts.

Good news is that I'm probably better looking than her, and only a year older. I'm going to make a ton of money and fuck her a hundred times before loveing myself.
>>
>>39779117
>Maisie Williams is hot, very adorable and cute

All of those things are wrong.
>>
love
>>
File: 1410627954450.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410627954450.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>39779216
>This is a Mevil thread. If you're blind or just dead inside and don't want to fuck Maisie Williams then leave faggot.
>>
HAAH WAAW MOOTS ASS HAS EXPLODED
>>
>>397738166
why the fuck do you keep putting an e at the end of rused? is that some secret code that means you're a cluck?
>>
>>39774344
>44
good double

>>39774822
>22
good double

>>39775322
>22
good double

>>39775455
>55
good double

>>39775644
>44
good double

>>39775766
>66
good double

>>39775977
>77
good double

>>39776222
>222
good double

>>39777199
>99
good double

>>39779566
>66
good double
>>
>>397738166
oh the CEO of Troll, Inc. u so bignbad
dont you know whats fappening here bruh
we are leeeeejun mayne
praise darren wilson
>>
Where were you when tumblr was love?
>>
>>397738166
ayy lmao
>>
THE CLUCK SQUAD IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: mootbutthurt.png (171KB, 836x706px) Image search: [Google]
mootbutthurt.png
171KB, 836x706px
>>397738166
LYING SACK OF SHIT
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.