[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalin was a corrupt, and POLLITICALLY INCORRECT man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: stalin-laughing-02.jpg (14KB, 238x256px) Image search: [Google]
stalin-laughing-02.jpg
14KB, 238x256px
Hey /pol/! I got this history essay I gotta write, but my teacher is gay, and won't let me have complex opinions. He will only allow a strict 'yes' or 'no' with support. My question is..
>Did Stalin win the war for the allies?

Please consider Stalin's role in the control of the Red army, and the Red Army's role in the allied victory.
>>
Any idiot could have zerg rushed the Nazis with millions of troops in a Russian winter
>>
>>39718126
From a kill count standpoint yes, but a huge portion of Soviet materials were supplied by the US so no. Basically it's a complicated situation and to say that one nation/person/group "won" the war is retarded and your teacher is a faggot.
>>
>>39718126
ITT americans who don't like the fact that the answer is "yes"
>>
any time someone disagrees with the zionest, they go out of their way to create a narrative about how he was a monster that wanted to kill 60 million slavs.
>>
File: 1383222696688.png (42KB, 1285x261px) Image search: [Google]
1383222696688.png
42KB, 1285x261px
Tell your teacher that he is retarded for only allowing yes or no answers.
Then write the essay supporting that Stalin did win the war for the allies. Even if that's a gray area you will far easier find arguments for the yes answer.

>>39718172
>I have watched Enemy at the Gates
>this means I know my WW II history

>>39718195
And one can argue that those supplies only made the Red Army advance quicker and that the Soviet Union could still win without it.
>>
>>39718126

Stalin won the war, because he allowed the allies to use his men for whatever they wanted. He bled for all the allies.
>>
>>39718126
No.

You do not win a war by treating your army like bullet fodder. All the Soviets did was collect Nazi bullets in their bodies.
>>
>>39720365
>>39720328

>weather gimmicks mean you win wars

If three different types of Russian lead governments could benefit from the Winter - Russian didn't win shit. The real winner is Mother Nature.
>>
>>39718126
>Did Stalin win the war for the allies?

Yes. He had help though. Majority of the war was fought in today's Belarus and Ukraine.
It's also important to notice that they both started the war, were allies and together they divided Europe between themselves and to civilian population the Soviets were worse than Germans.

It's a very important thing: the Soviets WERE NOT lesser evil. If anything they were worse. And they won. For many countries the war ended 45 years later.
>>
>>39720328
>Tell your teacher that he is retarded for
>only allowing yes or no answers.

Give us a fucking break, dude.

It's very rare that we Americans are required to write an essay, so when we must, we try and formulate the essay like a multiple choice question.
>>
>>39718126
Nah, the U.S. did. The only reason Stalin was successful was because the U.S. was hemorrhaging money through lend-lease so Stalin could have more than sticks to try to beat the Wehrmacht with.

>BUT THE U.S. DIDN'T ENTER UNTIL THE WAR HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER TWO YEARS
Bruh. We were all but the sole player in the Pacific, and the Lend-Lease program was the only thing that kept Britain and Russia from falling out of the game. Our sanctions crippled both the Japanese and Germany, and our volunteers that went to China stopped Ichigo from succeeding. I know it's a meme to completely discount the U.S. in both WWI and WWII, but our contribution change the outcome in both significantly (the only chance for a W in WWI for the Entente, and the only chance to not get a white peace or worse for the Allies in WWII before we even entered the war)
>>
>>39720367

Well it's the only way the USSR could have survived, Stalin was an idiot, and like Hitler fucked up massively.
>>
No, Zhukov did. The best thing Stalin did was staying in Moscow while the Germans were at the door and getting out of his generals' way eventually.
>>
>>39720424
So you are saying the territory has never ever been invaded successfully in the winter by anyone?

>>39720494
>being a Naziboo
Just because some traitors preferred the occupation, doesn't mean that the Red Army everywhere was worse than the Germans.

>>39720640
But essays are great for forming minds. They force you to do some research and actually think for yourself and reach your own conclusions. Hell, even if you just copy everything, you are still forced to alter it somewhat, so you don't get caught.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.