[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you learn how to use this thing, you will become masters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 42

File: treeoflife.gif (6KB, 183x365px) Image search: [Google]
treeoflife.gif
6KB, 183x365px
If you learn how to use this thing, you will become masters of people minds.
>>
I don't have enough manna
>>
>>39651209
Not even close. At best you could get divine insight.
>>
>>39651209

explain
>>
>>39651209

>>>/x/
>>
>>39651209
must construct additional pylons.
>>
>>39651283
crossing paroketh veil leads to becoming master of ideas
on level of higher mind you are illusionist and world is audience
>>
>>39651209
tree of life pls go. sacred geometry does'nt fit in my judeo-christian understanding of the world
>>
>>39651307
oy!
>>
>>39651369
you are being fooled
>>
File: Serpent in a tree.jpg (133KB, 531x734px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent in a tree.jpg
133KB, 531x734px
>>39651209
>trusting in kike witchcraft

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
- 2 Cor 11:3
>>
>>39651357
>numbering goes right to left
Fuck off with your weeb buddhist bullshit
>>
>>39651462
yeah pretty much. no thanks id rather not let the snake crawl up my spine.
>>
File: >Serpents.png (66KB, 484x156px) Image search: [Google]
>Serpents.png
66KB, 484x156px
>>39651578
>>
File: neil codlign.jpg (88KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
neil codlign.jpg
88KB, 500x682px
>>39651462
>trusting
no
also
you are too stupid to understand
that's why you are goyim retards

I will tell you a story.
In high school i was bullied beta incel faggot. I developed an aviodant, extremely shut in personality and I was simply scared of people.

After crossing veil of paroketh my inhibition dropped to level of zero. I have no fear and I create my world as I want.

fun fact: a lot o records tells about that
for example bowies station to station
>>
>>39651357
The physical world is merely the manifestation of a higher will who's attributes are perfect and unyielding. Not an illusionist but an admin who oversees the website of thoughts and actualization's.
>>
>>39651807
you are right :)
>>
>>39651462
>>39651578
Strange how tantra would be just about the snake moving up the spinal coil. Tree/flower of life must be atleast 10k years old
>>
File: A_Sephirotic_Odessy.jpg (231KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
A_Sephirotic_Odessy.jpg
231KB, 700x700px
>>39651209
lol... no.

At best it will help you understand that there is no such thing as "mind(s)" only Mind, and how the progression of the illusion happens from Unity>Duality>Creative Impulse>Mental Formation>Material Fabrication and the various paths which intersect those primary functions of BEing in all of it's manifest degrees.

It is nothing that cannot be realized via any other legitimate spiritual current. It is not Jewish... by that I mean it is not some special truth that "God" gave to the jews only because they are so special.

Actually they simply stole it and repackaged their brand of mysticism from 2 very distinct sources.
#1) Egypt:
Moses was a member of the Pharaoh's family and as such, was initiated into the highest rites of the Egyptian Sacerdotal Art.

#2) The Babylonian Captivity:
This is where they got the more petty aspects of their kaballah, most specifically, the multitude of angelic and demonic influences as well as all the other crazy shit like the worship of various other dieties such as Remphan, Moloch, Dagon, Ba'al, Ashtoreth, et al. as well as their penchant for number magic and astrology based charms.

There is nothing "new" or special about the Kaballah as a source of esoteric learning... the ONLY unique thing about it is the insane levels of autistic organization. It is possibly the most anal retentive form of occultism you will ever come across... but that is to be expected from jews, so there's no big surprise there really.
>pic related
Not to say there's no merit in studying it.
But it is NOT "the exclusive key to the mysteries of the universe" as many yids like to pretend it is.

OP is a faggot with an >>>/x/ level of understanding, wisdom and knowledge.
>>
It hasn't revealed the oak island treasure yet.
>>
File: Conner-ImageF.00003-800x772.jpg (396KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
Conner-ImageF.00003-800x772.jpg
396KB, 800x772px
>>39651661
I will tell you a story:

There are betas all across the world who are struggling to make the transition into adulthood. Afraid and alone, they are drawn into occultism because it offers the hope that they can become mages just like in the video games they played during their childhood. What they do not understand is that the forces that they are playing with are both malevolent and beyond their control.

You are being lead down a path that leads to insanity and death. Repent and accept Almighty God Jesus Christ before you are consumed by the darkness that is seducing you.
>>
File: abraxas_Jung33.jpg (35KB, 327x435px) Image search: [Google]
abraxas_Jung33.jpg
35KB, 327x435px
>>39651807
>an admin who oversees the website of thoughts and actualization's.

high guise!
>here's an old pic of me... RATE ME pl0x!
>>
>>39651209
Nope, only of yours.

>>39651283
At best you end up groking Keter and the Negative Veils.

>>39651339
>implying religion isn't /pol/

>>39651357
This guy is closest, so far. Keep in mind though, that passing Paroketh does not entitle anyone to attainment through Chesed.

>>39651462
Love that illustration.

>>39652152
>At best it will help you understand that there is no such thing as "mind(s)" only Mind
I could agree with this if we weren't vehicles of epiphenomena. Try some Kabbalistic alchemy and see where that gets you.

>It is not Jewish... by that I mean it is not some special truth that "God" gave to the jews only because they are so special.
Earliest shadows of Kabbalah are in the Apocalyptic texts, yes there's bleed with Neoplatonism and first millennium and 12/13th century recodification, but these seeds are as old as anything they borrowed.

But yeah, there's some interesting things going on in cultural transmission, especially with Egypt.
>>
>>39652327
Satan/10
>>
>be goy
>think you can understand Kabbalah

lol
>>
File: Eva Sephirot.jpg (18KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Eva Sephirot.jpg
18KB, 200x150px
FAR IN THE DISTANCE IS CAST A SHADOW
SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM WILL BRING US SALVATION

ON THE HORIZON HOPE FOR TOMORROW
SWEEPING ACROSS THE LAND TO GIVE US UNITY

LOOK TO THE HEAVENS WITH TEARS OF TRIUMPH
TO CHERISH A NEW LIFE AND NOT SUFFER AGAIN

LIFT UP OUR SPIRITS FROM ALL DESTRUCTION
NEVER SHALL WE RETURN FROM CONFLICT WE MUST LEARN
>>
>>39652362
>passing Paroketh does not entitle anyone to attainment through Chesed.
please, explain more
>>
File: 1407088563765.jpg (65KB, 337x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407088563765.jpg
65KB, 337x480px
>>39652393
am I not kawaii enough for yaoi ai angel-kun?
>>
File: Archangel Michael.jpg (103KB, 651x960px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel Michael.jpg
103KB, 651x960px
>>39652621
No you can be very kawaii, which is why you are so dangerous.
>>
File: 120px-Kamea_sol_hebrew.png (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Kamea_sol_hebrew.png
7KB, 120x120px
>>39652474
>be yid
>believe cultist faggots like Luria who mutilated the earlier doctrin which is just a hodge-podge of stolen esoterica mixed with judaica, touted as "divine revelation" from YHVH because he lives the wretched people of Israel so, so much.

but hey... if it makes you feel more "chosen" than the rest of the herd... le chaim.
>>
>>39652491
Son of a bitch, I just deleted my reply; the point is that you have to get your own house in order. Paroketh is the veil or shround around Tifaret (Tiphareth), which has been conceived of differently through time, recently as 'true self' and earlier as the sun, pure beauty, and experience of other, or 'face' (As in Face of God), personified often as Metatron as voice or messenger of god in the old ways, and what is referred to in the Abramelin working as Holy Guardian Angel.

This crossing toward Tifaret leads to greater control over ideation, in self and other folks, but it's not the end of the path, if we buy emanationist systems, and even if we don't, there are still attainments implying Platonic realms of form and idealization. These attainments can only be achieved by activating Ruach (part of the soul, this one implies certain intellectual functions, individuality, etc.), a process that Tifaret is only a part of. Get your own house in order, don't assume knowledge of Other/Face is sufficient.

Anyway, resources incoming.
>>
>>39652855
fun fact, no matter which way you add those numbers in that table they always add to 666 on any row... in any direction.

It is the table of Shamash, which is the hebrew name for the Sun, which they cribbed from the same word that was a title for an early Cannanite deity. The Hebrew alphabet and language for the most part is just stolen and modified proto-cannanite.

shit, their GOD is a cannanite war god. Abraham decided he was going to make a contract with him and thus... [jews intensify]

esoteric history and it's connection to actual cultural anthropology is nifty.
>>
File: knightsMaltaCross.png (25KB, 573x669px) Image search: [Google]
knightsMaltaCross.png
25KB, 573x669px
>>39653055
Fun Fact. The Catholic knights who 'Borrowed" the Malteese cross (from the ancient catacomb temples beneath Malta) are using a symbol which represents the 4 powers/letters of the Tetragramaton meeting in the center to pierce the veil of Paroketh.

they wear it to this day...
>pic related
>>
>>39653055
https://mega.co.nz/#F!IIA2nY6B!IQQkaRlcVGWGj6XQ6JLucQ

Lots in the above link, more to follow if you want to see if a library near you has a copy:

Apocalyptic and Merkavah Mysticism by Ithamar Gruenwald
The Merkabah in Rabbinic Literature by David J. Halperin
The Shi’ur Qomah. Texts and Recensions by Martin Samuel Cohen
From Apocalypticism to Gnosticism: Studies in Apocalypticism, Merkavah Mysticism, and Gnosticism by Ithamar Gruenwald
The Poetics of Ascent. Theories of Language in a Rabbinic Ascent Text by Naomi Janowitz
Mystical Prayer in Ancient Judaism. An Analysis of MA’ASEH MERKABAH by Michael D. Swartz
The Revelation of the Secret World: The Beginning of Jewish Mysticism by Joseph Dan
The Gnostic Imagination. Gnosticism, Mandaeism, and Merkabah Mysticism
The Descent to the Chariot. Towards a Description of the Terminology, Place, Function and Nature of the YERIDAH in Hekhalot Literature by Annalies Kuyt
“Peering through the Lattices”: Mystical, Magical, and Pietistic Dimensions in the Tosafist Period
Concealment and Revelation: Esotericism in Jewish Thought and Its Philosophical Implications
Hekhalot Zutreti
Hekhalot Literature in Translation

>>39653114
>esoteric history and it's connection to actual cultural anthropology is nifty.
Yup.
Genizah fragments have been a nifty study lately.
>>
>>39653114

holy shit, I've learned more about the kabalah in one minute on /pol/ than I have spending weeks on /x/. moar
>>
File: >Templars.png (1MB, 1172x714px) Image search: [Google]
>Templars.png
1MB, 1172x714px
>>39653259
THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>39653055
have crossed paroketh?
i did it few days ago
i went through the path which connect hod and tiferet
i was analysing nature of ideas and their attachment to objects to the point when i lost my ego for a second and I gained control over ideas and myself
ps
my control over myself (ego) is far smaller than over "outside" ideas
>>
>>39653598
>my control over myself (ego) is far smaller than over "outside" ideas
One would hope so, having finished up work in Netzach and proceeding toward Tifaret.
That's a rough path, btw, I'd mind my P's and Q's, maybe approach via other avenues depending on how new one is with pathworking.
>>
File: 0_Francis_E._Dec,_Esq1.jpg (477KB, 929x1213px) Image search: [Google]
0_Francis_E._Dec,_Esq1.jpg
477KB, 929x1213px
>>39653296
>browsing /x/ ever

bunch of 12 year olds LARPing their way through being confused, sexually frustrated ugly kids, fake fortune tellers and the brave warriors who fight the ebul lerminatti who is gangstalking them because they know the truth and are trying to awaken the sheeple and GOD DAMNIT MOM I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SCHIZOPHRENIA MEDICATION ANYMORE BECAUSE WHEN I STOPED TAKING IT I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THE PLEDIAN GRAY LIZARD PEOPLE USED RADIO WAVES TRANMUTED THROUGH THE BLUE GLASS IN THAT PURFUME BOTTLE YOU ALIGNED TO CATCH THE LIGHT JUST RIGHT SO IT WOULD SHINE IN MY EYE AND PLAY THE MESSAGE BACK TO ME!

>pic related... based Francis D... esquire.

oh my, captcha = Daat reckoned
>>
>>39653845
>Daat
Don't you think that """"sphere"""" is a little high for delusional RP and skellingtoms?
>>
>>39653988
no, because like the aforementioned... it doesn't really exist.

merely a byproduct of things doing their thing.
>>
>>39653845
This.

From now on I'll use this as pasta.

+1 internet to you, sir.
>>
>>39652221
I'll tell you a story, early Christians practiced all sorts of Jewish magic, we have stone etchings and manuscripts that prove this.

also none of this is real or has any power outside the mind of the practitioner and those under his influence
>>
>>39652152
and how was it stolen? Packed into a bag and absconded by a thief into the night?

wtf man? Do you even epistemology?

There is literally nothing fully original in the world and there never was. No idea exists in a vacuum
>>
>>39651209
Hallo /x/! Did you summon that succubus yet?
>>
>>39652221
Prayer is a form of sorcery christfag
>>
File: 1tadakimasu.gif (39KB, 481x456px) Image search: [Google]
1tadakimasu.gif
39KB, 481x456px
>>39654570
Nah... use this:

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant-threshold Brainwash Radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.

"...Especially lifelong
constant-treshold
Brainwash Radio."

Four billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.

Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receive deadly injuries!

Worldwide as a Frankenstein slave, usually at night, you go to the nearby hospital or camouflaged miniature-hospital van trucks. You strip naked, lay on the operating table, which slides into the sealed Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet. Intravenous tubes are connected. The slimy, vicious Jew doctor simply pushes the starting button. Based upon your Computer God brain on the moon, which records progress in your systematic butchery, your butchery is continued. Exactly. Systematically. The Computer God Operating Cabinet has many robot arms, with electrical and laser beam knife robot arms. With fly-eye TV cameras watching your whole body, every part of you is monitored - even through your Frankenstein Controls! Synthetic blood; synthetic instant-sealing flesh and skin, even synthetic electrical heartbeat to keep you alive are some of the unbelievable Computer God Instant Plastic Surgery Secrets™.

You are the highest, most intelligent electrical MACHINE in the Universe!
>>
>>39654813
>I'll tell you a story, early heretics practiced all sorts of Jewish magic, we have stone etchings and manuscripts that prove this.

FTFY

>>39654884
>this is what heretics actually believe
>>
File: IMG_3264.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What do QBLfags think of this book?
>>
>>39654989
if you want to declair them heretics ex post facto than I guess you can but they were probably not out of the mainstream of 1st century Christianity, In fact its \speculated that the apostles themselves had some familiarity with Jewish mysticism
>>
File: saint-wolfgang-of-ratisbon-03_0.jpg (2MB, 1600x1835px) Image search: [Google]
saint-wolfgang-of-ratisbon-03_0.jpg
2MB, 1600x1835px
>>39655146
The probably were familiar with it; know thy enemy.

Kabbalah/occultism is antithetical to Christianity.
>>
File: 00a_Neijing_tu_SMALL.gif (38KB, 691x1115px) Image search: [Google]
00a_Neijing_tu_SMALL.gif
38KB, 691x1115px
>>39651209
get on my level.
>>
>>39654846
I say 'stolen' based on the fact that they will swear up and down that there is not one single thing within it that came from anywhere else and it was all exclusively given to them, by God, because they are the best #1 chosen people and there's no way such awesome chosen people would ever use the ideas of lesser goyim.

THAT is why I say "stolen."

It's like, I as a musician, am influenced by many artists and genres. It is evident in my art. now let's say I were to cover a song... but swear up and down that it is an original work produced entirely by my own genius.

That would be faggotry of the highest level... nothing less than theft in my opinion and that is exactly what the jews have done with their super secret kaballah. It's prima facie evident if you know anything about the rites and beliefs of the early Levantine, Midian, Egyptian and Babylonian cultures that those rites are what make up 99% of the kaballah. The jews just organized it all, slapped their alphabet on it and applied it to the Torah.

I loathe intellectual dishonesty and theft.
>>
>>39655282
>Kabbalah/occultism is antithetical to Christianity.

that simply does not mesh with the historical evidence from the earliest periods. indeed there was a time when even the mass was considered a secret ritual.

If you want to pretend that the evidence is simply misleading and early Christian fathers had the same attitude towards occultism as modern ones then go right ahead but I doubt many scholars on the subject will agree with you
>>
>>39655442
pol dont know shit bout my taoist internal alchemy
>>
>>39655058
>2012+2
>not being well versed in the qlipphoth
>>
>>39655449
its also what most occult systems have claimed since the beginning of time. cause it sound alot more impressive than "we got it from a foreign guy a few years ago"
>>
File: Conversion of Saul.jpg (640KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
Conversion of Saul.jpg
640KB, 1023x682px
>>39655486
>even the mass was considered a secret ritual.

Probably because the early Church was being violently persecuted kek.

The problem with occultism has less to do with its secrecy (although that is obviously an essential component) and more to do with its dualistic attitude toward reality. The Church's position on occultism has not changed.
>>
>>39655449
This.

From now on I'll use this as pasta.

+1 internet to you, sir
>>
File: 1409719691495.jpg (562KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1409719691495.jpg
562KB, 1071x1068px
>>39655058
>Kenneth Grant

most people aren't mentally equipped to walk that path. Dark currents. read his other work on Qliphotic Pathworking... The Ninth Arch.

I would strongly advise against doing any serious work on regions of the mind/spirit like that until you are really and I mean REALLY grounded spiritually, mentally and physically.

That shit is the universal storehouse for archetypes of everything destruction, decay, pain, foul, greif, etc etc etc.

There's powerful lessons to learn there but that is the type of stuff that can and will destroy people who dabble with it.

think of the savage coming of age rituals in certain shamanic tribes where a warrior youth will go into the jungle and be pierced with stakes then sliced up and hung from his wounds by vines where he then hangs from his torn flesh with no food or water for a few days as the pain dirves him mad and he meets his "spirit guide" when his mind breaks from the pain.

He either comes out the other end a new "man" and gets his name from whatever he was taught while "there"... or he dies (or is mentally fucked for life and dies being unable to hunt, shunned from the tribe, etc)

THAT is exactly the type of currents real LHP initiation and Qliphotic pathworking deals with.

All of these pseudo goth "spititual satanists" and people who try to put a shiny happy, "positive" face on real LHP working are frauds, LARPing for edge value (because they have no REAL power... just the bluffs of cowards trying to keep you at arms length lest you get close enough to see they are truly weaklings).

You've been warned.
That said... 93 because 418.
>>
>>39655863
well for one your conflating early Christian occult with what exists today, two thousand years removed.

second occult means hidden, so yes Christians like many religions at that time practiced hidden stuff, of cours the persecutions played a role in that as well, though many romans were quite openly Christian since persecution was not universal.

the fact is that even today practices found in Catholic and especially orthodoxy resemble esoteric practices found in other religions. since we know early Christians were doing other stuff which we have documented its likely the two are related.
>>
>>39655532
>implying I don't turn the light around like a big-booty nigress 'backin dat ass up' in da club so that I can create a jade child from the cinnabar I put in my furnace... nigger.
>>
>>39655058
>>39655567
>>39656052
Ken does some good, but misses the mark. His Jungian experiment is useful but not reflective of the actual philosophies underlying Kabbalah:

The klipot (so-called qlipoth) are mere divisive mental barriers, formed by habits of cognitive reification. They gather both personally and collectively, as cognitive obscurations and obstructions build momentum. They are purified by recognizing their essential primordial nature,which rests at the heart of the tzimtzum reflex. This occurs as both simultaneous gnosis as well as the slow unfolding of spiritual transformation, however both share a single ground, which is the basis of the realization as well as that which is realized.

The labyrinth of connections within each divine name offers a radically direct path to the lamp of darkness. The esoteric roots are unlike other symbolic construcs. Through them the open matrix of cretative process is splayed open naked. However, in order for this gnosis to unfuld, the mind must fight through many bariers (klipot) within its habitual momentum. The deeper it goes, the more subtle the opacifying klipot become. The most elusive layers are what Kaplan refers to as 'semi-permiable'. They are exchanges of an incredibly fine resonance, which bear a very delicate yet deadly propensity for reification. Their resonance is so subtle that they often might seem like gnosis itself This is a concealed trap for a few advanced ones who even travel this far.

The three-fold klipot which obstruct burgeoning gnosis are its bones, blood, and flesh. Each creates inner, mediating, and outer aspects of reification. All become permeable as the phenomena becomes a heart-sacrifice. From above and below the blood of space floods the body of space. Anything and everything becomes the sacrificial beast. Its lungs are Saturn and Jupiter. Its kidneys are mars and venus. Its belly and head are sun and moon, which temper and shape the mercury in its heart.
>>
File: Adoro te devote.png (200KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Adoro te devote.png
200KB, 640x1000px
>>39656170
If you believe occultism is simply about being hidden, you have a superficial understanding of spirituality.

Christianity distinguishes itself from occultism through the object of its rituals and teachings.

Please do not pretend that Christianity is compatible with the occult; Light is not compatible with darkness.
>>
File: 258639-sh2_neelybar_hole.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
258639-sh2_neelybar_hole.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
>>39651209
I'd advise stopping before you get to Daath.
>>
>>39656337
When we become our own redeemer and deliverer, a self-sacrificial pig messiah, the process of tikkun olam (the repair of the world) begins in earnest. We face the klipot of our resistances head on, to recognize the ubiquitous spark of perfection that displays itself within the disguise of imperfection. The feast of the kosher pig consumes the root of identity and the universe of identification that has been fabricated around it. Its presentational flesh is malkut, called ‘Garden’. The energy of its formative motion is tiferet, called ‘Eden’. Their unifying continuum is the digestion of the feast and its enjoyment, personified by the serpent called Nachash. It seals the motion display as a single continuum that can equally fall into degenerate fiction or rise to the occasion of gnosis. Its undulating frequencies shape every nuance of phenomena.

The sacrificial beast draws the consuming fire forth from the heart of the five organ array. The corners of its quadrisected body split in two. Head and belly are flanked by the left and right kidneys and lungs. From within, a blazing halo emerges to hold the organs in the glow of its own intention, like an altar. Each thought, movement, feeling, and form is such a beast on such an altar. Each presents its organ body splayed in the light of aspiration. All that is needed is a spark from the deep to ignite the glow into the wild abandon of consumption; the spontaneous regenerating self-consumption of standing-in-dissolving
>>
>>39656476
The fire bellows forth from within. It caresses the beast’s yellowing skin, passes through its red meat, and smolders its white bones. All three are usurped into smoke to fill the blue sky, suffusing the five worlds with the meaning and intention of the sacrifice, each according to its level. The three sides…right, left, and center…are configured as Adam on the right, Chavah on the left, and between them is the enveloping Nachash embracing all equally. Through it the wedding is consummated, and Chavah copulates twice.

Practitioners pass through the precarious junctures by adopting an attitude common in theistic systems. This is the view that absolute knowledge is ungraspable, thus one never meets 'face to face' with “God”. There is no concrete destination that can be reached. This leaves raw aspirations free to mix with pregnant space. Once theistic associations are extracted, the disposition of 'not reaching' remains an effective contemplative method. It naturally adapts to the disposition of phenomena, which are indeed infinite, with no (En) end (Sof), and it prevents subtle reification from coagulating into the most intangible of klipot.
>>
>>39656556
Jewish mysticism posits that the ultimate mystery is En (without) Sof (limit), the infinite, which is absolute essential creativity. Theism and nihilism equally reify its living mystery with their respective conceptual stances of affirmation and negation. Although En Sof always escapes the clutches of such conceptualizations, it can be realized in the gnostic sense if its nature is directly recognized and surrendered to completely. In this, the practitioner is consumed, swallowed whole, yet paradoxically stands as the body of all worlds. This vivid paradox is the seal of the creative mystery. It cannot be imprisoned by any world, yet it blazes with the pristine primordial beauty all worlds are based on. This is the secret elixir that frees mind from itself, and uncoils the reflexes that impure the defining boundaries of inner and out, being and nothingness, and sef and other.

The difficulty is in understanding that En Sof shines forth without ever leaving itself. Since Kabbalistic metaphors rely on unexplained emanation imagery, a serious reexamination is needed. The hishtalshelut (chain of worlds) is presented as a ladder with a linear top and bottom; but this should never be accepted literally. Various models calibrate it differently. Some early schools articulate the sefirot within concentric circles (or 3-D shapes). Later schools offer the concentric model in exchange with the common lineal model. This was meant to offset the problem of directionality, which human beings impute by virtue of habit. However, all of these symbolic models remain imprisoned within the collective habit field until they are recognized as virtues of the mind's essential nature. Until that point, the symbolism will remain mere psychospiritual conjecture.
>>
>>39651209
What is this and how do i use it?
>>
>>39656660
REACHING BEYOND GOD

The primary catalyst for spiritual growth is the discovery of compassion. In the sense intended here, compassion refers to the primal expansiveness (Chesed) of En Sof, which gives itself freely as infinite variation without ever departing from its primordial essence. From an esoteric perspective this has nothing whatsoever to do with do-gooderism, dogmatic fixed morality, or dualistic codes of rules. It abides in the opening of cognition, to purify the perceptual field into a gnosimic continuum, revealing what is obstructed by the coarseness of habitual reificiation. Cultivating compassion is the antidote to alienating fictions of self and other that reify all klipot.

Who is the doer of a thing? In the language of Zohar, 'who' (50), is code for Binah's gates, which open the responsive spaces of Keter. The question 'who is the doer' is a powerful mantric phrase of inquiry. Gnosis unfolds as the hollow shells of identity are dissolved, and its momentum mixes, merges, and rests coequal with the womb space of creation.
>>
>>39655863
St. Augustine specifically wrote that there were 3 degrees to the early church. (this is why Freemasonry has 3 degrees to the Blue Lodge btw)

You had the Laity, the catechumen and the Priests. He specifically said that there were "mysteries" of which he could not speak on "while in the presence of the catechumen."

St. Albertus Magnus was one of the greatest alchemists and a MASTER of ceremonial magic. He's also a Cathilic Saint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albertus_Magnus

I know you puritan, quakerfag protestant chirstians want to keep your petty tent revivalist hellfire and brimstone, solae scriptura Christianity-lite and hold it up as "real" christianity... but you really don't know the first thing about your own religion whatsoever.
>>
>>39656381
early Christians were summoning angels like in Jewish occultism they were using the pentagram which represented to them the five wounds of Christ

>If you believe occultism is simply about being hidden, you have a superficial understanding of spirituality.

depends what you mean by occult, to the average roman they would have seen Christianity as one of many mystery cults which were ubiquitous thought the region, like the mystery cults they practiced of form of foreign mysticism which was only taught to members, much of which was drawn from Jewish sources. obviously as Christianity expended alot of that was forgotten or suppressed.

so do I think their were once clearly occult elements within orthodox Christianity my answer would be almost certainly
>>
>>39656791
Wisdom is encoded in the phrase “I am that I am” which poses the divine name of keter as a reflexive equation. It is given in the Torah as Moses inquires before the burning bush not consumed by its enveloping flame. The most common translation is not exactly accurate. AHYH AshR AHYH is better understood as 'I will be that by which I will be', thereby stressing the meeting point of potentiality with its capacity to manifest anything.

The phrase pinoints the precise intersection of the mirror of mind as it reflects itself. The first AHYH represents an open capacity to reflect. The second represents reflected variation. They are a true unity, thus posit wholeness in the aspect of 'front' and 'back'. The phrases poses a continuum in which beginning and end are equalized by the balance point at their heart. This is the nexus of the fire of self-consumption, which is a thrust beyond coming into being or passing away, thus 'the bush was not consumed'.
>>
File: 00004848393.jpg (110KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
00004848393.jpg
110KB, 640x501px
>>39653259
>>
>>39656892
AshR has a value of 501. Its gematria equates with the word TMVNH (Ex. 20:4), which means 'in a manner of likeness'. This poses the magical continuum again, like a mirror. The manner of likeness the worlds assume is a result of how their motion display is apprehended. If one inquires to penetrate the automaton reflex of the status quo, artificial constructs begin to melt away.

More hidden layers can be unfolded letter by letter. Alef is absolute wholeness set within the paradox of unity. This is illustrated by the letter's graphic form, in which two yuds (above and below) are poised with a vav between them. This alludes to the structure of BeYeA (Briah, yetzirah, assiah), which pose the upper and lower aspects of Sechinah (corresponding to the two hehs, or binah and malkut). In the standard tree diagram, they balance above and below the middle six sefirot (vav). All of these arrangements suggest a mirror. When alef is esoterically converted into the coded sequence YVY, the implication is that the seeds of Atik the father (yud/Y) equalizes 'before' and 'after' the expression of its energetic motion, which is Zer Anpin (the Son). As “The Fountain of Wisdom” states: Alef is never less than two.
>>
>>39651209
get out of here, schlomo.
>>
>>39656981
Thus, the scales rest in balance.

Alef as YVY equals 26, which is the gematria of YHVH. Keter is called Alef, because it is the first sefirah. Thus, through that number, keter (alef as 26) connects to tifaret (YHVH). In this connection, the king passes down the crown to his son without diminishment. This represents the pure cognizance (yechida/chaya) extending as the perceptual motion of variation (ruach).AHYH is a set of scales in balance. Both formulas of HYH and YVY reflect and balance each other, as a reflection reflecting itself. This mirror presents as its reflection from any point of view, like a hand that shapes itself, and a seed that displays its own womb. Thus, within AHYH, the secret pivot can be recognized, and binding to it allows 'that by which' to return phenomena to the single root from which both trees grow. Through this unified root, all things bask in the question 'what is meaning in itself?'. The space of the question exudes fathomless beatuy, regardless of the aesthetic or moral implications to which it becomes appended. This is a reflection of 'that by which' En Sof opens. Reductive mechanistic understanding cannot reproduce it. It is where wisdom overlaps convention, and where mystery outshines the ordinary.
>>
>>39657127
kikes got BTFO ITT because based anons showed that they just jacked all their magic from superior cultures that they were jewing in between bouts of trying to "get our jew only holy promised land!"

kek... silly yids

Great thread though guys! thanks for the informative read. Sure beats the fuck out of all the 'Eric Garner din do nuffin! and racewar soon guize! shit that's been up here all fucking day.
>>
File: The Way.jpg (194KB, 585x913px) Image search: [Google]
The Way.jpg
194KB, 585x913px
>>39656847
>depends what you mean by occult

There is the rub. The simplest definition I can think of is that occultism is the belief that the truth must be kept hidden from the "profane." Even someone with a cursory understanding of the Gospels knows that Christ taught that the truth should be proclaimed openly.

So do I think there were once clearly occult elements within orthodox Christianity my answer would be obviously not.

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.
- Luke 11:33
>>
File: 1417656890455.gif (495KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1417656890455.gif
495KB, 500x375px
>>39657617
Exodus never happened.

Kikes knew damn well not to get close to big ass triangles and Egyptians never enslaved them in massive numbers.
>>
File: Popepe.jpg (54KB, 599x585px) Image search: [Google]
Popepe.jpg
54KB, 599x585px
>>39657758
I trust the Bible more than I trust you.
>>
>>39656682
Stay away it kills Arieth!
>>
Is there an informative read on the Egyptian origins of the Qabalah?
>>
>>39657341
Anyway, here's the rest of the library, with various other occult texts, in historical and contemporary contexts.

If anyone actually wants to talk about the K-bal instead of funpost, I'll duck in and out of the thread.

>>39657912
Yeah, give me a second.
>>
>>39657617
>The simplest definition I can think of is that occultism is the belief that the truth must be kept hidden from the "profane."

thats an incredibly narrow definition, I would define it as spiritual practices typically not shared with the general public or or the average believer. that said the church certainly kept secrets and early members practiced things which you or I would label as magic. even today there are practices within orthodox Christianity which resemble esoteric forms of meditation, and its very clear that many early saints were essentially mystics.

the case is cut and dry, the only ambiguity is how deep did orthodox Christians get into the more extreme versions of this stuff and how long it remained acceptable.
>>
>>39654989
>if historical and archaeological record doesn't fit my world view, it's heresy.
>>
>>39657872
Wait, so this shit will let me kill motherfuckers? As long as it's motherfuckers that need killin' I'm game.
>>
>>39657941
Goddamnit, ten things at once.

Library:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!YFg1WAAI!k1mtlc1Kgtd5rnjuvYMNtw

>>39657912
See - >>39653280
>The Descent to the Chariot. Towards a Description of the Terminology, Place, Function and Nature of the YERIDAH in Hekhalot Literature by Annalies Kuyt
>Hekhalot Literature in Translation
They're both expensive but good books, also available in preview form via google books. In both they mention something called the Genizah fragments from before 900 CE which were found in Cairo and codify what we *think* is the practice of Merkavah and Hekhelot mysticism as it lived for the period between the closing of Apocalyptic mysticism looong ago and the rise of the more Neoplatonic influenced form it took in Zohar around 12-1300 CE.
>>
>>39657963
I fear we are close to descending into semantics if we haven't already.

The case is cut and dry: occultism has no place in Christianity.

Christ is AO.
>>
File: FFVII spoilers.jpg (160KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
FFVII spoilers.jpg
160KB, 640x448px
>>39658140
No I was making a weeboo joke that went over your head.

In all seriousness occultism is something children or people with a child's mentality use to feel special and superior to others. It's pseudointellicutaliism that doesn't require putting in effort.
>>
>>39658168
Now, I've heard a few times that the Paths of the Tree of Life are equivalent of the Mes of Babalon. This seems unlikely. The better candidate is that Pathwork is a reflection of concepts in Book of Coming Forth by Day, and in some senses they seem reflective of the earlier Pyramid texts. The attainment of divinity is predicated in both systems by "travel" to and conquering of various spiritual territories. Some passages:
Pharaoh is one equipped,
who assembles his Akhs.
Pharaoh appears as this Great One,
Lord of those with (helping) hands.
He sits with his back to Geb,
for it is Pharaoh who weighs what he says,
together with Him-whose-name-is-hidden,
on this day of slaying the oldest ones.
Unas is the bull of heaven
Who rages in his heart,
Who lives on the being of every god,
Who eats their entrails
When they come, their bodies full of magic
From the Isle of Flame...

The ISLAND OF FLAME : Isle of Fire or "iw-n-sisi", a region in the kingdom of Osiris where the beatified dead obtained their food, and linked with the regeneration of Re & Pharaoh in the Solar Boat travelling through the hours of the Duat, the Netherworld (cf. Amduat). On this island, Pharaoh commits deiphagia to attain the perfection of the Gods. Duat was thought to exist literally as a mirror on the other side of the ground. Yes, entrance was in the West, but it's spatial location was under the soil, not unlike modern notions of Hell. Non-royals hoped a place in the kingdom of Osiris, in his "Field of Reeds".
>>
File: Knight.jpg (571KB, 1032x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
571KB, 1032x1490px
>>39656824
>He specifically said that there were "mysteries" of which he could not speak on

Source please.

>and a MASTER of ceremonial magic

According to the link you posted, his involvement with magic is simply a rumor.
>>
>>39657963
From the Catholic catechism

2116 All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future.48 Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another's credulity.
>>
>>39658351
The Akh (meaning '(magically) effective one'), was a concept of the dead that varied over the long history of ancient Egyptian belief. It was associated with thought, but not as an action of the mind; rather, it was intellect as a living entity. (In many senses, this mirrors the idea of Ruach) The Akh also played a role in the afterlife. Following the death of the Khat (physical body), the Ba and Ka were reunited to reanimate the Akh. See Liber AL. See also Vision and Voice (particularly the 15th Aethyr) as well as old G.'.D.'. conceptions of reincarnation, as well as the myths of Cynocephalus and Apepi/Apophis. And the Merkavah material. Some Setian materials may also be relevant though none are really coming to mind. The basic premise of Genizah fragments and these texts and spells are fundamentally the same; physical travel to spiritual realms, though Coming Forth by Day was long out of practical use by the time said fragments were composed, there was more than enough time for cultural dissemination to take place beforehand.

Some links:
Texts from Pyramids of Unas:
http://sofiatopia.org/maat/cannibal.htm
http://www.pyramidtextsonline.com/translation.htm
http://www.globalgrey.co.uk/pyramid-texts-mercer/

Texts from Teti:
http://www.pyramidtexts.com/

Coffin Texts:
A pain in the ass to find in translation. There are editions going for 700$.

You'll also need a copy of Book of Coming Forth by Day as cross reference to see mythological development, and also maybe the ritual of the Judgement of Ma'at from my mega for the full spectrum of comparative religion. TL;DR – Pathwork Duat, Pathwork the Tree of Life, Pathwork.
>>
>>39658456

and of course Ive read that, but I am talking about the period of the Churches founding to the legalization of Christianity, and I assure you that the catechism was not written then.

I can also assure you their are many Catholic saints even in the modern era doing things any anthopologist would find indistinguishable from clairvoyance and shamanism, even if I cannon lawyer would argue they are not
>>
>this thread
As a conscious dreamer, I can be treasurer to my own currency.
>>
>>39656824
I just had my right of accptance as a catechumen, its when you're not baptised and cannot take communion yet are part of the community

there are various church mysteries he could be talking about that would not have been divulged to extremely new members how does that become interpreted as occultism?
>>
>>39658636
There are appoved apparitions, visions, gifts of the holy spirit, stigmata etc etc but they are within the bounds of the church

occultism leads away from it and brings in foriegn elements
>>
>>39658778
the term mystery as Augustine would use it refers to certain esoteric concepts beyond human comprehension such as the trinity. its the exact way the term is used in the mass.

its very clear that early christian as even later ones spent a long time praying and reflecting on these mysteries, that in itself is a form of occultism though perhaps not what would first come to your mind when I say the word occultism
>>
>>39658778
Meh, as an occultist, I feel the word just means hidden, as in any highly obscure or little known religious practice.

I'd call Mirror of Simple Souls and other antinomian philosophies the Beguines were passing off as 'occult' long before I'd throw that label on what Catholicism is offering.
>>
>>39658899
the ability to stare at the color black and proclaim it "white" is really amazing isn't it
>>
Let's be practical here. How do I as a Gentile use this?
>>
>>39651209
one thing, sex...
>>
>>39658995
You would know.
>>
>>39658309
Feel like an idiot for not getting that reference, I played that game as a kid. As for occult stuff being hooey, that is likely true, but at the same time, I used to not believe in meditation before I tried it, and now the only way of relaxation that I find better is hunting/fishing.
>>
>>39658309
>Occultism doesn't require effort
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>39658995
ok how about this, your argument is essentially "its different when we do it" I don't claim to have a special window into the nature of the universe (unlike a lot of people in this thread) so maybe that is true form a spiritual point of view, but different or not you still do it.
>>
>>39659190
sorry>>39659049
see >>39659190
>>
>>39659085
It doesn't require any effort, it's as challenging as Harry Potter role playing. It's a way for the lazy to pretend they can understand reality and metaphyiscs without taking the time to study mathematics and symbolic logic.
>>
>>39659004
Just use it, you don't have to be a kike (though Hebrew proficiency if somewhat required).
>>39653280 has books by a dude named Kaplan, who is probably the best intro to purist forms of Kabbalistic meditation and contemplative practices. Otherwise, books on pathworking in the Hermetic Kabbalah tradition are almost a dime a dozen, grab a few, compare with Crowley's Liber 231, as well as Skinner's Complete Magician's Tables if you wanna combine pathwork with ritual. Maybe supplement with Cultus Sabbati's "A Gathering of Masks", which can be found >>39658168
under the folder "Chumbley > Cultus Sabbati".
>>
>>39659244
simply not true, you can really fuck yourself up doing esoteric meditation methods. some old rites were physically dangerous, such as emerging yourself in freezing water in the dead of winter.
>>
>>39659244
>symbolic logic.

This one was Crowley's favorite:
https://archive.org/details/studiesandexerci029427mbp
>>
>>39659190
You're arguing semantics, part of religion is veiwing yours as the only true path, you're not going to get a christian to admit various occult practices fall on the same plane as their spiritual practices because rejection of the other paths are part of the practice itself

>I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
File: asuka eyepatch.png (584KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
asuka eyepatch.png
584KB, 800x800px
>>39652478
Happy Birthday!
>>
>>39659530
well I'm looking at it from a purely academic perspective. If Christians want to believe their practices are the only true way and other methods are corruptions or wrong or evil that's true but they should at least be able to admit that sans belief there is alot of similarities from a anthropological and historical perspective
>>
>>39659585
Congratulations!
>>
What the fuck is this? Does the holy catholic church approves it?
>>
>>39659639
Thanks for being a voice of sanity ITT.
Seriously, /pol/, man.

>>39659711
Kabbalah.
Nope. (Honestly, these days, I have no idea).
>>
>>39659738
Is this jewish?
>>
ITT: literal jewery
>>
>>39659775
Yes, for the most part. Opinions vary as to the origin of doctrines, both details and systemically. Theft is a rough word to use about what appear to be common basic techniques elaborated local custom and cultural transmission, but the practice gets HIGHLY synchretic around 1200 or so when Zohar is put to paper.
>>
File: Flesh.png (1MB, 1253x852px) Image search: [Google]
Flesh.png
1MB, 1253x852px
>>39659775
Technically, it's Babylonian/Egyptian but it IS pure kikery regardless.
>>
>>39652221
The sefirot are emanations of God you fucking dipshit
>>
>>39656454
How do you even get to the sefirot
I know what each one does but how does go from nothing to getting to any of them?
>>
File: eyeroll.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>39659979
Spoken like a truly spiritual man who knows a lot about God.
>>
>>39660141
It's not a video game, you don't get special powers.
>>
File: 1404075573249.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404075573249.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>39659979
And what exactly are emanations of god?
>>
>>39660153
Spoken like a truely idiotic man who doesn't understand what the ten sefirot are.
>>
>>39660275
>>39660275
>emanation
em•a•na•tion (ĕmˌə-nāˈshən)

n.
The act or an instance of emanating.
n.
Something that issues from a source; an emission.
>>
>>39660275
Emanations of various aspects of him
>>39660268
High ranking members of the third reich would disagree
>>
>>39659974

All I see is three hornet old men and a stripper
>>
>>39660299
>>39660389

You are literally the reason why some knowledge is kept hidden.
>>
>>39660275
That's elucidated fairly well in David Chaim Smith's "Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis".
>>
>>39660389
High ranking members of the third Reich are dead and lost their war. This is just make believe.
>>
>>39660389
a high ranking member of the third reich recommended having sex in old cemeteries so your children would be reincarnated German warriors
>>
>>39651209

how about we stop believing in magic altogether?
>>
>>39651661

How is mental illness?
>>
>>39660416
How so?
>>39660425
Yet they almost conquered all of Europe and their ideology still lives on.
>>
>>39660561
>they almost conquered all of Europe

a claim that can be made by many groups and nations
>>
>>39660561
They almost conquered Europe with their superior science, engineering, and military tactics. They had tanks when their enemies were still on horseback.
>>
>>39660561
>How so?

You're power hungry.
>>
Hey /pol/ im currently residing at the hidden point, the cross in the path known as daath and all i can say is that eveything i learnt and thoight i knew in relation to the tree has altered in a way that is extremely hard to put into words. At will (hahah) my ego becomes null amd you/I/all becomes point/level/start, from here the best way to describe it is that the universe reacts to you and you to it in the style of the ying/yang. The whole reality is an illusion and everyone is an audience looses creedence at this point because this physical reality is needed so that the universe (source) is able to react with and against us. Ideas and structured thought cease and what 'fills' the mind in stead is the ebb and flow of forces.

The main prpblem with the point i am at is that i have not reached kether, chokma or binha but i can see but i can see what is required of me to do so. The main thimg about completeing these paths that has intriuged me is that ego actually comes back into play but on a higher order a sort of god ego or god will. I say this because if there is not a structure when kether is achieved then you are in every sense of the word one with existence and cease to be.
>>
I give you this gift. Be careful with this information it is quite powerful and could lead to your ruin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
>>
>>39660774
That's nothing, I'm a level 23/12 mage fighter dual class. When you finally dual class you'll understand the world as I do.
>>
>>39660639
So what? We weren't put on this earth to accomplish nothing. If you want to be somebody you need political might and power.
>39660619
Poles were the only ones on horseback and yes Germany had superior tech but that doesn't change the fact that Nazi leaders practiced occtultism and were firm believers in it.
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>39660795
>Spirit Science
>>
>>39651357
What do you say to people who are illusionists, yet don't know how to use that thing? Are they subconsciously using it but just don't know?
>>
>>39660841
>If you want to be somebody you need political might and power.

You have a long way to go, grasshopper.
>>
>>39660795
Right now I'm watching the episode on Atlantians. I think I'm ready to fight the reptilians and achieve the next dimension.
>>
>>39653845
>implying le ebig rullplaing isnt precisely what youre doing right now
Stop being so edgy please
>>
>>39660619
>still believing the ebig LE EVERONE WAS ON HORSES AND USES MUSKETS EXCEPT THE GERMANS myth
>>
>>39658696
I can be the mind controller.
>>
>>39660897
Let's hear what you think makes somebody important then
>>
>>39661059
It's the year 992,678,649,235,448,840 BCE.
>>
>>39652362
Wow, uh, translate that for the goyim please? Groking Keter? Negative veils? Attainment through Chesed?
>>
>>39660795
>Around 6:50
>Spirit masters were drawn to specific parts of the world based upon their own characteristics

Spirit science confirms NATSOC is the correct way.
>>
>>39661226
Keep reading, that one's me.
>>
>>39661158
Their relationship with the Divine.
>>
>>39660430
>brutal
>>
>>39661378
So you'd be ok spending your days in an isolated hut living a miserable life so long as you have a relationship with EinSof?
>>
>>39661676
Lel.
Oaths of renunciation are not mandatory or even recommended for most people.

It's nice if you can, but even the Tantrik mystics maintained strong householder traditions because not everyone has the ability to practically jettison literally everything.
>>
>>39660418
>David Chaim Smith

well now...
>art related

Ave K.
>>
File: DCS12.jpg (205KB, 655x960px) Image search: [Google]
DCS12.jpg
205KB, 655x960px
>>39661909
>>
>>39661676
How could my life be miserable if God was with me?
>>
>>39651209
I believe the jews have already mastered that.
perhaps if we only mastered the jews
>>
File: davidchaimsmithedencode.jpg (169KB, 794x535px) Image search: [Google]
davidchaimsmithedencode.jpg
169KB, 794x535px
>>39661961
>>
>>39661971
He's allowing you to live nothing but a hut and isolated from others. Sounds miserable to me.
>>
File: insert.jpg (412KB, 1219x623px) Image search: [Google]
insert.jpg
412KB, 1219x623px
>>39662044
>>
>>39662068
That's because you do not know God.
>>
>>39662116
nice didn't have this one.
>>
ok seriously what is this thread about, i couldnt follow any of it
>>
>>39662216
He has a new book coming out soon.
Hopefully it's as nice as Blazing Dew of Stars.
>>
>>39662174
Kennst du Gott, oder weisst du Gott?

Yay for things that only work in German. Protip: You only kennst because god doesn't exist.
>>
>>39657341
>>39656981
>>39656892
>>39656791
>>39656660
>>39656556
>>39656476
>>39656337
Dude, thank you for posting all of this. I literally cannot understand half of it (I consider myself quite intelligent) but that will have to be a topic for further study.

I feel like a lot of the ideas about the infinite, the affirmation/negation, and general paradoxical nature of the universe (it being everywhere and yet all at the same point at once), I already knew to be true. I have to admit I was not expecting the part about compassion, which is another epiphany I've had.

Reading this gave me goosebumps, and then made me hungry. I'm off to Taco Bell, brb.
>>
>>39662715
They aren't my thoughts.

They're from a book written and illustrated by this artist: >>39662116
>>
>>39662850
Thanks for giving us the artists name and the author's name as well as the text instead of being ambiguous.
>>
>>39662850
I know. I was about to ask you for the sauce. Thanks again.
>>
File: 1370721081244.jpg (1MB, 3072x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1370721081244.jpg
1MB, 3072x2044px
>>39652362
All of the Western esoteric traditions trace back to the time of about Gobekli Tepe

During that time people were very advanced hunter gatherers. They had highly, highly cultivated oral traditions that allowed them to preserve complex information

Their way of live pushed them to develop the "inner" skills. That played out over many generations, from the earliest depths of prehistory, and by the time the original Sphinx structure and Gobekli Tepe were being built these people could consciously cultivate them to a degree almost unprecedented today.

The Flood myth cataclysms associated with climatic changes a few thousand years after the end of the last ice age destroyed these societies; sea levels rose (the wouldn't have left much in the way of archeological remains, but the best stuff they left undoubtedly would be underwater now, their populations would have been densest by the sea, see Alit Yam and Doggerland), the Sahara dried up.

Agriculture developed in the river valleys but urban civilizations didn't live the same way, so a lot of the skills were lost, the oral traditions were not entirely destroyed but they got garbled and much was lost by the time anything we now know about was written down.

Genesis is a story of this transition. The Vedas are a record of knowledge from that time but from the Indo-Aryans not the Mideast. All Western esoteric traditions are traced back according to their own origin stories to the earliest, mythological time of Egypt and/or Mesopotamia. The best example of this is Thoth Hermes explaining things to Asclepius.

So although Kabbalah started in the Middle Ages it is based on knowledge that traces back to the first pre-agriculture "civilizations"
>>
>>39652152
>Egypt
>Babylon

this

see
>>39663881
>>
File: 1396462001887.jpg (162KB, 1060x796px) Image search: [Google]
1396462001887.jpg
162KB, 1060x796px
this was a nice 2am read

thanks anons i appreciate all of this
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.