[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's happened to this nigger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 54

File: internetaristocrat.jpg (130KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
internetaristocrat.jpg
130KB, 900x900px
What's happened to this nigger?
>>
>>39240991
He still is on twitter.
>>
>>39241025

Nope. Twitter, ask.fm, youtube all gone.
>>
>>39241236
they killed him
>>
>>39240991
What the fuck, it really is gone. Did tumblr invade his house and kill everything he had?
>>
>>39240991
Holy shit. I thought this was some sort of "Go check out his new video" shilling but his youtube is legitimately gone. What the fuck happened?
>>
File: B3YbJ-AIQAAODK1.png large.png (177KB, 585x345px) Image search: [Google]
B3YbJ-AIQAAODK1.png large.png
177KB, 585x345px
>yfw this is his last tweet
>>
>>39241236
Well fuck he just died today or yesterday I guess.
>>
>>39241314
;______;7
>>
>>39241314
That is both ominous and sad. IA had that yellow fever, which is disgusting, but at least his videos on tumblr and what not were good.
>>
>>39240991
Who was this guy? Why should i care?
>>
>>39240991
I know he said he's going to make another tumblrism about other-kin
>>
>>39241312
He made a video with KingofPol acting like a complete asshat, getting drunk and smoking weed, and fingering his girlfriend while on mic. All of them made complete asses of themselves, /pol/ called him a degenerate and he deleted his shit.
>>
THE FEMNAZIS KILLLED HIM
>>
He was a degenerate who was having sex with some asian on a stream
>>
>Internet Aristocrat had a hard life...
>>
>>39241352
>IA had that yellow fever
He also has low standards when it comes to Asian women
>>
>>39241375
does fame really go to people head that badly?
>>
Assassinated by asian waifu
>>
>>39241388
>>39241375

sauce for this?
>>
He went for mandatory positive reinforcement psychosurgery.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvYSPxvrq5s

He was one of the few brave souls who stood up against SJW and put their movement a couple of months back
>>
He deleted his quinnspiracy theory videos? What a fucking idiot, do we have a mirror on youtube?
>>
He's dating some sjw chink now
>>
>>39241414
His YouTube channel

Oh wait...
>>
>>39240991
He repent and took the path of virtue.
>>
He probably got paid to stay out of the whole gamergatee thing. Some rich sjw bribed him essentially.
>>
Well he is teaching English in some Asian country so it's not a big surprise he has an Asian girlfriend.
>>
>>39241414
Here's the video. You can tell in the first five seconds that it's going to be bad.
>Everyone is drunk
>Asian girl attention whoring the entire time
>KOP talking about aliens
>People screaming AYY LMAO in the background over and over and over again
>Smoking weed
>Any actual discussion is shutdown because of Asian girl "like...that's boring, let's talk about me instead".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJF_-t9V8s
>>
>>39240991

This nigger was chickenshit from the get go. Plus he shamelessly fucked his ugly gook gf on a discussion live stream. He pretty much turned into popular nerd with first girlfriend.
>>
>>39241353
I'd like to know that as well. who da fuq was/is he ?
>>
I have his steam account info somewhere let me find him.
>>
His Google+ is still up.
https://plus.google.com/+InternetAristocrat/posts
>>
OH MY GOSH SERIOUSLY ALL OF HIS VIDEOS ARE GONE, THOSE THINGS WERE GOLD AND EVERYONE NEEDS GETS TO SEE THEM IF ANYBODY HAS MIRRORS OF THEM PLEASE UPLOAD THEM.
>>
>>39240991
I did a search and found this on REDDIT:

>You know, I'm starting to think having our loudest voices routinely get shitfaced drunk live online for the entire internet to hear might not be the best idea.

>That stream was fucking surreal. Right near the beginning, we've got two Asian chicks, Jade and Pol's girlfriend both discussing the taste of semen, from there it becomes abundantly clear Jim and Jade start fucking eachother live during the stream. For two hours they're mostly silent, but you can hear Jade letting out moans whenever Jim's audio cuts back in. Simultaneous to hearing them fucking, Pol can't shut up about the holocaust, and starts sperging the fuck out about aliens not existing.

>I mean, everyone else was laughing at him, but he managed to actually chase Socks out of the stream as she didn't want to be recorded as part of a holocaust denial discussion. And Pol got pissed too. 'YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" and they're all explaining to him it's his insistence, that he keeps restating his opinions and basically demanding people argue with him, and unironically saying "pol is always right" and "redpill" over and over and over again.

>Not to mention his argument about aliens was total shit. I gotta say tonight it was like pol was trying to alienate himself from us. He repeatedly shit on /gg/ too and said we weren't necessary.
>>
>>39241588
what if they were attacked by mind control? cause honestly it seems like lack of sanity hit them
>>
>>39241408
IA was basically a gossip blogger, you know. Sort of an "ask Libby" sort of deal, but he made fun of Tumblr instead of giving crap advice to teens about dating and having their periods. He did enough research to make amusing entertainment, but he wasn't actually an investigative journalist or anything.

Which, I believe, is one of the reasons Milo distanced himself from everything. He probably caught wind of KoP's alien conspiracies and knew that IA was never going to rise beyond gossip, and Milo just backed away.
>>
>>39241511
>This is what women do to you
Thay Make you love them and quit your job and everything
>>
I'm glad he did this, his videos were good before he suddenly got famous and became a lazy degenerate nigger
>>
Jim here, the real Jim.

I'll answer the one question you all probably have, and then I'm fucking off.

I deleted my accounts for one simple reason: I'm sick of all the attention I'm getting.

I'm starting over, I guess. It's been fun, but I just want to make videos for a specific audience, not 93k people. I just wouldn't feel right.

So long, dear /pol/acks. Maybe some of you will stumble onto my future videos, but until then, I'm out.
>>
>>39241759
Proof or gtfo.
>>
File: 1366660974240.jpg (151KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1366660974240.jpg
151KB, 500x376px
>>39241572

His steam is left dead in the water.
I think he is on the run or he turned into a SJW.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XenoJim/
>>
>>39241588
>>39241672
what is this about? What stream?
>>
>>39241759
Why are you such a degenerate?
>>
its sad that this guy was your voice for the past few months
>>
>>39241759
you seemed like a flake when you mentioend that, you could've just abandoned your youtube account and got a new persona.
>>
Jim here. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>39241759
Your girlfriend has a cute moan.
>>
>>39241759
Your Tumblrisms were bretty gud.
>>
>>39241759
>deleting your youtube account

Jesus christ why. If anything it served to give people info on zoe and GG those videos were still getting hits. Can you bring it back? You don't really have to make any more videos...

Other than that enjoyed your content, best of luck . Don't know what else to say
>>
File: webcam_x0HcZ1aOsiZ_resize.png (324KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
webcam_x0HcZ1aOsiZ_resize.png
324KB, 500x494px
>>39241779
Can't offer much proof because I already killed my accounts, but here's a picture of me. I don't really care how you use it, since I'm gonna be dead anyways.
>>
File: Jan Matsys.jpg (2MB, 2362x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Jan Matsys.jpg
2MB, 2362x1839px
>>39241759
See you space cowboy...I've been your audience before the fame and I hope to be in the future long after the rest has fucked off.
>>
His Tumblerisms were fucking gold. RIP in piece ;_;7.
>>
>>39241676

Yeah if you're a whipped "hur I'll do anything for pussy" mouth breather then you shouldn't be in charge of anything. Sex is great but if let a woman use it to control you, you are pathetic.
>>
>>39241314
W-whats that supposed to mean??
>>
>you will never see his otherkin video
Fuck ;_;
>>
>>39241759
What's the point of deleting your past content? It's not like you were actually monitoring the comments in those videos.
>>
>>39241882
He's dead
>>
when does the holohoax denialism start m8s?
>>
>>39241759
> I deleted my accounts for one simple reason: I'm sick of all the attention I'm getting.

Is that why you fucked your gf on a live stream? Not because you're a pussy whipped bitch?
>>
>>39241375
he isn't gone because of that
>>
Oh yeah, and Jade didn't make me stop doing videos. She actually pushed for me to finish the Gamergate Part II video, and helped me with the Otherkins video.
>>
>>39240991
I haven't heard from him at all since the KillofPong drama. I think he got embarassed and backed off.
>>
>>39241914
He really did dig his own grave.
>>
>>39241895
He doesn't want people talking about how he's drunk degenerate pothead who fucks people on live streams while people deny the holocause
>>
Another one falls to corruption. There are no heroes left in men. ;_;
>>
>>39241352
>yellow fever
>which is disgusting

Why, you basement dweller. Have you seen american white women as of late? They are shit.
>>
>>39241510
I remember that bitch. At least king of /pol/ talks about the holohoax.
>>
>>39241930
well fuck you cause i missed these two videos.
>>
>>39241924
No?

Because it seems to me he dun goofed and then decided to DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING because he presented himself like the tard he is.
>>
>>39241914
We were drunk and in a really good mood, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>39241962
they never showed up on my feeds, they don't fucking exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Jim if you're still here when is this >>39241892 going to come out
>>
>>39241375
The backlash that he got from that video was why he stopped focusing on GG, but it wasn't why he left. It was more like the constant shitflinging from him and everybody else that probably made him want to start over.
>>
>>39241939
Then just delete the steam shit, this shouldn't be that hard to grasp.
>>
>>39241510
>KOP talking about aliens
If only he'd stopped there.
>>
File: paul.png (125KB, 448x548px) Image search: [Google]
paul.png
125KB, 448x548px
where will i get my daily dose of audiovisual sjw hate now?
;_;
>>
>>39241759
i hope you got your vids backed up, it's important documentation of SJW
>>
Jim here. I can't be IA anymore because, after King of Pol's discussion on that last stream, I decided to jump down the rabbit hole. Picked up some good books like Did Six Million Really Die. This shit is too much for me. They really faked the whole fucking thing. It's fucking unbelievable shit... Anyway, after reading that and some books on 9/11, all this Gamergate video game stuff just seems so petty and pointless. Anyway, signing off /pol/. Good luck, you were always right.
>>
>>39241759
Nah, you deleted your shit because you're a beta that cracks from sweet words from your shiny new asian girlfriend.

It's gonna be funny when she ditches you.
>>
>>39242008
King of Spaghetti fucked up bad. he spilt his power level and spaghetti all over the fucking place
>>
>>39241675
Milo is more in gamergate than KOP and IA you faggot he wrote two articles about the IGDA thing
>>
>>39241974
> this justifies me being a classless douchebag.

Sorry officer my driving is bad because I'm drunk.
>>
>>39241971
he doesn't give a fuck about fingering a womyn live on stream though

anyone backed up his vids?
>>
>People actually listened to a guy called "KingofPol"

holy shit some people are retarded
>>
My god, I actually called it...when the hate was at it's highest I said he would never do another video, even if he kept promising...it would never come out.

End of an era, boys.

Now, can the conspiracy mill start churning?...one of the last tweets he made was towards that goon/troll circle of some guy that claimed to have 'made' jim into the guy he is today and Jim has always reacted weirdly to the pastebin that was floating around about it.
It mostly concerned doxxing and identity among these trolls...is it all related?
>>
>>39241998
>make complete cake of himself
>everyone laughs at him
>handles criticism as well as any tumblr landwhale
>has ugly gook girlfriend move in with him after only 5 dates
>goes the standard route of attention whores when they drop spaghetti
>>
>>39241914
prove it faget
>>
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>39241998
>The backlash that he got from that video was why he stopped focusing on GG,
top kek no

he stopped focusing on GG before that live stream m8

he stopped focusing on GG the day yoko ono joined him
>>
>>39241406
>the world doesn't need any more aristocrats
>>
File: True American Patriot.jpg (56KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
True American Patriot.jpg
56KB, 620x350px
Just like Zoe, sex shamed into oblivion.
>>
>>39242073
He said along time ago before he became a faggot that he would stop if he got too popular. You're looking for shit that's not there
>>
>>39241759
If you are even Jim, that's dumb. You're dumb. People just wanted to see the videos and the streaming shit was what caused your "e-celeb"-type appearance. It would be extremely easy to just back off of your active involvement in events and just continue making videos at your leisure.

I've had friends do this "internet identity cleanup" shit before and it's completely retarded. You can do whatever you want and keep your name and people will not care at all.
>>
>>39241954
Bro, first of all. I live on the third floor. Its pretty much as bad as the basement, because lets be honest, have you ever hauled a couch up three flights of stairs? It fucking sucks.

Secondly, Im not saying all chinks are ugly. Certainly some are, but dudes who think they are attractive, I dont understand. Their voices, mannerisms, facial structures, and so on are just unappealing to me. I know your animes may have convinced you they are amazing cherry blossoms, but bro I just want a chick with pale skin, dark or light hair, huge tits, and a waist I can grab onto. Not some slant eye'd rice field worker
>>
what an idiot. gave up himself, and all of his work, undoing anything he did and could have done, and only fueling the fire of the stuff he'd been fighting for the last several months, exponentially. Stuff plenty of other people were trying to fight too. he's betrayed all of those people.. all for some pussy. Well whatever Jim, good luck, hope it was worth it.
>>
File: 1382792726327.jpg (32KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1382792726327.jpg
32KB, 500x362px
exposed as an SJW agent provocateur
>>
>>39241971
That video was done long before he deleted his videos. The backlash from that stream simply caused him to stop doing shit for GG.
He probably left the internet because of the constant shitflinging that both he and his critics were doing.
>>
>>39242123
More like "I got mine, fuck all yall"

His agenda was to get his dick wet, that's it. He didn't believe in anything he said, just did it until he got what he wanted and stopped.

A profiteering scumbag is what he is.
>>
Jim's already got a new "name" for Twitter & Youtube. He'll be starting from scratch in January.

If you've followed him for all these years, you'd know this is nothing new. He starts over often.
>>
>>39241675
Milo?
>>
>>39240991
Assassinated
>>
>make a name for yourself by being a loudspeaker for a community that lives to shit on people that think they're important enough to be a loudspeaker
>surprised and assmad when you get shit on

It's like sticking a form in an electrical outlet.
What the fuck did you honestly expect retard?
>>
>>39241971
I told everyone I was gonna delete my accounts months before I actually did it.

>>39241997
If I release it, then I will just have it spammed on /pol/ again, then the subs will build up immensely, and then this channel switch will be entirely pointless.

>>39242033
Nah, but KoP is a pretty humongous beta.

>>39242059
>classless
I became popular off of laughing at and calling Tumblr people retarded. I never had class.

>>39242127
I know it's stupid, but that's just how I am. I don't want to be popular.

>>39242148
You are aware that I've been talking about closing my accounts down months before I even met Jade IRL?
>>
>>39242073

The last video seemed like a forced ending. King of /pol/ is a 70 IQ or a plant.
>>
>>39241882
he is an hero
>>
>>39242182
lake city quiet pills
>>
>>39242101
He was out of the loop, but he didn't stop focusing on it. He disassociated himself with it after claiming that /gg/ had become way to sensitive.
>>
>>39242222
>King of /pol/ is a 70 IQ or a plant

Fuck you
>>
>>39241675
milo is still in though
>>
>>39242137
Except for the huge tits, Asians have all those qualities, even more so than white women.
>>
>>39242203
>Nah, but KoP is a pretty humongous beta.

I never even brought up KoP.

It's pretty clear you were only in it to get a girlfriend and then scurry away, fucking nignog.
>>
>>39242203
You can easily just not be popular. This dramatic nonsense is ridiculous and this just makes you look like an asshole. I'm still mad about pandafaggot wiping his account and leaving because the least he could have done is just left it alone.
>>
>>39241759
Put your channel back up man, You don't have to update it or shit. It has some really good videos though. Just come up with a new personality for you're "new audience"
>>
>>39242179
I gotta say, its a smart plan. Creating Youtube videos mocking Tumblr, waiting for the inevitable controversy to sweep the internet, then acting on it by making more videos that would wind up with some pussy in the end.
I gotta try this someday.
>>
>>39240991

is his shit seriously down? damn. i think he voiced a lot of our opinions.
>>
>>39242203
mixup the voice and release it as if you were someone else you shit lord
documenting SJWs is important
>>
>>39242203
>I told everyone I was gonna delete my accounts months before I actually did it.
Fuck you Jim.

You wouldn't have vomited shitty stream after shitty stream, stroking your e-peen in all the popularity, if you had cared.

Instead, when you finally made a cake of yourself you decide to DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING like the usual internet lolcow that can't handle the heat.

You're an embarrassment.

Hope you like your ugly gook, it takes 5 dates to meet the love of your life and have her move in with you. Don't blame us when you join the brotherhood of the cuck.
>>
>>39242268
I know, I'm just saying. I was actually in it to get with Milo, but well, Jade came along and things just stopped working the way I wanted them to.
>>
>>39242265
I know they have those gross face structures, those shrill voices, and those awful mannerisms. Thats why I dont like them. Are you keeping up, orrrr?
>>
>>39242312
He parroted /pol/ for profit, he was never on your side.
>>
File: 1365539444235.jpg (41KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
1365539444235.jpg
41KB, 323x640px
>>39242246
It's just intelligent aliens being jerks, don't listen to them!
>>
>>39241832

Source?
>>
>>39242325
>it takes 5 dates to meet the love of your life and have her move in with you.
what kind of retarded rule is that
>>
He's dating some asian? What?
>>
>>39241510
what the fuck did i listen to
>>
>>39242203
You think you're far more relevant than you are.
Just stop producing GG related shit and ignore people asking you to make it if you're that mad.

Delusional piece of shit I swear.
>>
>>39242387
He's said many times he likes Asians and he claimed he was planning on moving to a growing Asian country.
>>
>>39242375
The one that you need to follow if you want to get cucked.

Jim obviously craves the humiliation.
>>
>>39242337
Those weren't the qualities I was talking about, but white women also have shrill voices and awful mannerisms, plus most of them are, to some degree, overweight.
>>
Women- Not even once
>>
Someone on /gg/ yesterday was saying that IA had ties to Gambino crime family? Doubt there's any truth to it, but you never know...
>>
>>39242387
Got e-famous, some twitter whore moved in with him after like 3 dates.

Like any spineless beta, he dropped everything for her sake.
>>
>>39242366
Ayy LMAO
>>
File: Spells.jpg.png (65KB, 185x206px) Image search: [Google]
Spells.jpg.png
65KB, 185x206px
They shut him down.
>>
>>39242411
Fine, let me reword it:
I don't want 93k subs.
>>
>>39242246

If it's indeed you Rex autism. You sounded like a socially inept, tactless idiot.
>>
File: 1410559522493.png (766KB, 540x469px) Image search: [Google]
1410559522493.png
766KB, 540x469px
>people actually believe Jim is in this thread
Jim got killed by the powers that be. He knew too much. We are all next.
>>
>>39241314

http://youtu.be/cHTFvB6iFDQ
>>
@39242435

fuck off with that.
>>
>>39242098
my mom does
>>
I have almost all his videos i'm gonna upload them to mega
>>
>>39242443
>Got e-famous, some twitter whore moved in with him after like 3 dates.
>Like any spineless beta, he dropped everything for her sake.
So typical /pol/ack "white" man gets Asian fever and drops everything for some azn bitch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39240991
it was probably going to his head so he got out. his live streams were turning into pure shit. it was just him getting drunk acting like a fool. he realized that and got out. good on him
>>
>>39242442
No fucking way.
>>
>>39241510

what's the best way of ripping youtube videos, /pol/? I'm using clipconverter.cc atm but just wondering if there's anything better
>>
>>39242489
That's not how mom digs work anon.
>>
>>39242501
Thank fuck. Upload some mirrors to youtube as well please.
>>
>>39242051
I know Milo is more in Gamergate than IA and KoP. I'm saying Milo backed away from IA and KoP. Previously, as I understand, there was some contact and coordination with Hotwheels sending e-mails to Milo.

I don't know how the coordination was handled, but from what I understand, Milo backed up a little and then moved along more independently afterward.
>>
IA exposed himself for what he is, someone who was using others for their gain. Sure he had some passing interest in the topics but he didn't really care, not really.

The way he acted in that stream (And others, they weren't as bad but they showed a side of him the videos didn't) was absolutely deplorable and goes against everything he ever said he stood for. Which means it was just lip-service.

Now he's run off to hide, he'll wait a while and then start doing it again with another name. Some of /pol/ will instantly jump back to his side because they are fucking idiots but not me and hopefully not any right thinking person.

I don't know what his true motives are but they aren't in line with ours, could be a fucking SJW himself for all we know, or at the very least his new thai bride is.
>>
>>39242466
Why the fuck does it matter how many subs you have?
>>
>>39241675
Milo is a worthless sperg and corporate shill.
>>
>>39242203
> became popular off of laughing at and calling Tumblr people retarded. I never had class.

So you're actual argument is "hur I was just pretending to be retarded"
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (75KB, 630x383px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
75KB, 630x383px
It was INTERPOL!
>>
>>39242550
>The way he acted in that stream (And others, they weren't as bad but they showed a side of him the videos didn't) was absolutely deplorable and goes against everything he ever said he stood for. Which means it was just lip-service.
Fucking his girlfriend and being a drunk asshat is "completely deplorable" and goes against everything he ever stood for?
>>
>>39242550
How can anyone respect a retard that lets a woman move in with him after only 5 fucking dates?
>>
>>39242466
That reason both petty and illogical. There is some other stupid reason you're not saying. You're acting like a fucking woman.
>>
File: 1408849837325.gif (399KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408849837325.gif
399KB, 200x200px
>mfw Jim deleted his entire history for his new more tumblr friendly persona that cries about -isms and -ists

He will become the very thing he claimed to hate. All according to plan.
>>
>>39242533
my mom does
>>
>>39242507
Well we will miss you internet Aristocrat, is /pol/ still you're favorite board?
>>
>>39242466
Do you honestly think this will work?

I mean with 93k people at least one of them will find it fairly quickly and leak it.
>>
>>39242615
>There is some other stupid reason you're not saying
Dropping spaghetti live in front of thousand of listeners is as good a reason as any.
>>
>>39242595
lol
>>
>>39242608
Yes?

He's claimed to be pro-decency, i'm sorry but fucking your girlfriend to a live audience is something you'd see come from a liberal art student's project, not someone who claims to care about the fucking decline of humanity.
>>
File: the sky is the limit.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the sky is the limit.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>straight people ruining good shit over women
Never fucking fails.

Worthless faggots and your love for pussy.
>>
>>39242608
Stop it, you're triggering them!

>>39242615
If you had actually watched my streams, I already said I felt uncomfortable with the amount of subs I had and wanted to drop out. This has nothing to do with some stupid stream that made GG lose it's shit.
>>
>>39242555
>Milo is a sperg and a corporate shill
He's a journalist.
>>
>>39241846
your dailymotion account is still alive

http://www.dailymotion.com/internetaristocrat

now post proof or gtfo
>>
>>39242608
when you do it live on a stream, yes
>>
>>39242419

He went all horny old man and coveted his new found yellow love. He acted like it's the last sex he'll ever have and probably rightfully so. Jim your live stream lay was probably your last but hey, at least you went out with a bang.
>>
>>39242693

Have these faggots ever heard of leg day?
>>
Jim here, the real Jim.

My accounts have been deleted and I'm currently being detained by Interpol. I can't ask any questions but I will say I might be here for a long time.
>>
You're making a new account and new videos for sure Jim, yeah?
>>
>>39242694
>This has nothing to do with some stupid stream that made GG lose it's shit.
Of course it doesn't Jim, of course.
>>
>>39242694
You've been whining about that from the start, but I don't give a single shit about those other subscribers, I only give a shit about occasionally seeing a video pop up in my sub box and then watching it. Your "I'll just restart somewhere else" plan is retarded because all that means is I don't get to watch the videos and the only reason you can offer is "you know, just because!"
>>
>>39242694
You're a degenerate who would fit in more with tumblr and reddit.
>>
File: 1364995702320.gif (722KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1364995702320.gif
722KB, 250x164px
>mfw even KingofPol has stronger principles than IA

Even with KoP's silly meltdown he still sticks to his beliefs and continues to contribute. IA will switch teams at the drop of the hat.
>>
Jim if you're here at least vocaroo an apology for being such an insufferable faggot.
>>
File: jimbo.jpg (37KB, 874x294px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.jpg
37KB, 874x294px
When Yoko leaves, I'll still be waiting for you...she doesn't love you like I do!
>>
i think he deaded
>>
>>39242771
So I take it you have not watched that stream where I said I was gonna delete my accounts? Yes or no?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 645x773px
>>39242203
Well if this is what you think is best, I'm happy for you it was nice seeing your videos for the past year, all your videos very informative and hilarious to watch, hopefully will find you next year.

SEE YOU LATER SPACE ARISTOCRAT.
>>
Simple fact of the matter is this;
Knowingly fucking your girlfriend in front of a live audience is wrong. You did wrong and now you're using the very SJW tactics you've previously called out to try and protect yourself.

Just fucking apologise, say you were wrong to do it, DON'T hide behind "We were drunk" like a fucking idiot and man the fuck up.

Screw your girl all you want, who gives a fuck, just don't presume to be a leader then act like a dog.
>>
>>39242800
No one cares about your streams
>>
>>39242550
The only stream where there was a problem was that one drunk stream.
Everything is is a conflict of interests between some of the viewers and IA. IA wanted the streams to be a sit down and chat about inane shit. A lot of the viewers wanted the streams to be a live stream episode of Tumblrisms.
>>
File: Yoko and Linda.jpg (425KB, 692x666px) Image search: [Google]
Yoko and Linda.jpg
425KB, 692x666px
>>39242795
>>
>yfw he gets cucked by the azn and slithers his way back to /pol/

You know it's gonna happened, nigga moved too fast. He was thinking with his dick
>>
>>39242820
I'm not listening to the whole shitty stream
post timestamps
>>
>>39242800
I frankly don't give two shits about whatever excuse you cook up.

You keep behaving like every single other lolcow out there that embarrassed itself online and had people there to witness it. Right down to claiming it was your plan all along to delete it all and "quit the internet" for a while.

Fuck you.
>>
>>39242820
>Knowingly fucking your girlfriend in front of a live audience is wrong.
What the fuck is the problem here? He fucked his girlfriend on a live stream. Not exactly classy, but you guys are acting like he denounced everything he stood for in a single night.
>>
>>39242793
>IA will switch teams at the drop of the hat
wait what?
You're just making up stuff at this point
>>
>>39242691

strangely good point. I'd never thought of it like that before.
>>
>>39242842
>sit down and chat about inane shit
WOW IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE HE HATES POPULARITY
BEING E-CELEB IS SUFFERING
>>
Jim here, the real Jim.

Asian chicks totally do have sideways snatches. Not even kidding.
>>
>>39242815

He's a cuck bitch. Did you cry for Mike Brown?
>>
>>39242838
So you're just assuming that I deleted my accounts because of that stream? Yes or no?
>>
>yfw his girlfriend deleted his accounts and he doesnt even know
>>
I hope he marries his chink whore, has an Elliot Rodger son and in the end she betrays him and forces him to live his life in financial slavery paying alimony until the day he offs himself. He deserves no less for selling his soul to a slant-eyed she-devil.
>>
>>39242767
I believe in you Jimmy boy!!!
>>
>>39242894
Even worse, she convinced him and he buckled.
>>
Jim here, the real Jim.
Disregard all of this, I suck cocks.
>>
>>39240991
Yoko Ono strikes again!
>>
File: luggage lad.jpg (100KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
luggage lad.jpg
100KB, 500x667px
>>39242852
Like Luggage Lad did with Gawker. They always come crawling back.
>>
File: 1335200392656.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
1335200392656.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>wasting a good buzz on idiots on the internet
>not throwing a party instead
Remember when people had sense?
>>
>>39242800
Nobody cared about your streams until you fucked your girlfriend for everybody to hear.
>>
>>39242694
Will the otherkin video be on your new channel?
>>
>>39242893
I'm assuming you're a degenerate who couldn't take the heat.
>>
>>39242927

Not everyone can handle being a normalfag
>>
>>39242694
>This has nothing to do with some stupid stream that made GG lose it's shit.

The damage control is real.
>>
>>39242927

You don't understand, that WAS the party. People like that only have a small handful of friends and are very boring without something to do, i.e. the internet.
>>
File: 1397617986231.png (272KB, 507x538px) Image search: [Google]
1397617986231.png
272KB, 507x538px
I wonder if it's only a matter of time before:
>Yes Ellen I used to be a misogynist but I have seen the errors of my ways

>Please buy my new book
>>
DO AS I SAY, DON'T DO AS I DO
>Proceeds to fuck girlfriend
MAN, THESE SJWS SURE ARE INDECENT AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE MORAL DECLINE OF SOCIETY IN GENERAL!
>Continues fucking girlfriend in front of live audience
>>
>>39242957

It's easy being socially inept and getting post I've responses then being socially inept and getting criticism.
>>
>>39242982
lol you /pol/acks sure do hate doing research before making baseless assumptions
>>
File: 1383343510856.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1383343510856.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>yfw jim gets chastised by everyone for being retarded and uses that as an excuse to go through with it anyway
>>
File: 1410989749226.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410989749226.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Fucking weeb
>>
>>39243025
>defending a lying e-celeb

the worst part is no one is sucking your dick to make you say that
>>
>Says he doesn't like being popular and that he'll delete his accounts in a few months
>Shitty live stream happens, fucked his girlfriend on air and acts like a drunk asshat
>Gets fed up with the retards in GG and moves away from it all
>Makes fun of retards on twitter for a few weeks
>Deletes his accounts today

What's the problem here? Screwing your girlfriend on a stream isn't classy, but is that it, that's what you faggots are making a big deal out of? Jesus christ
>>
Jim here, the real Jim.

It turns out KoP was right--about the aliens.

I'm currently sending this message via quantum hall texting from low orbit above the planet Spaget in the Betelgeuse system, and I gotta say it's pretty fucking rad.
>>
>>39243034
>moves in gold digger gook woman into his apartment after 5 dates
Jimbo is not a smart man.
>>
>>39242873
I think it's more he deleted everything instead of just that one video for most people.

Honestly I think most of his viewers would have been fine with a "I was drunk and things got a little out of hand so I deleted the video".
>>
Just want you to know Jim, I used to put value on your words and thoughts. I don't any longer.

A man who cannot control himself, who can not direct himself accordingly, is barely a man at all.

Do whatever you like, I no longer care.
>>
>>39243068
It's a big deal to be a subhuman degenerate
>>
>>39243068

Hey Jim.
>>
File: 1412011624969.png (167KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1412011624969.png
167KB, 670x670px
>>39243068
>>
>I-I said I would delete it months ago
>Doesn't for months at a time
>finally when he gets assroasted by people for being a dumb degenerate faggot he suddenly DELETES FUCKING EVERYTHING and says "I-I told you I would...Has nothing to do with me being called out...."

Topfucking kek. At least you was good for new /pol/ lurkers with your entry level redpill videos
>>
>>39243068
The fact that you don't think having sex in public is a big deal speaks volumes about you.
>>
>>39241759
Get out you degenerate
>>
A lot of people don't know how to express themselves in front of others. Some are just too shut down socially to feel free enough to speak their minds. Those kinds of people rely on someone else's voice, someone else's strength.

I think the GG issue is more important than you now currently believe. The press shapes the minds of the public and causes them to spend what little funds they have - each investment must be made wisely. It's just games, I know, but it's so good to get away sometimes.

I'll miss your voice. It was helpful. At least know that.

Good luck, and thanks.
>>
>>39243068

Maybe pretending to be part of legitimate movement then fucking live and saying I's jus b trollin nigga! Doesn't add up unless he really just is a degenerate neckbeard.
>>
>>39243153
It was pretty annoying when he would go into subjects where he had no clue about anything. He could have made it way funnier if he had known where to look for the right information.
>>
File: 1388965652034.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1388965652034.gif
729KB, 267x200px
Even with the stupid party video, all you had to do was simply go on doing what you always did:

Calling SJW fucktards out on their shit.

Yet you failed to that, pulling out every excuse in the book and dragging this out for far too long.

The IA we knew is dead. I don't know who this Jim faggot is but he sure sounds like a coward with no morals.
>>
>>39243177

It's the attitude a liberal faggot would have. Hur the human body.
>>
>>39243153
lel this.
>it didn't have anything to do with that STUPID video that GG got so mad about s-swear!
>>
Jim. He's dead
>>
I have all his videos and streams from his InternetAristocrat channel backed up. Will upload in future.
>>
File: kingofshitskins.jpg (232KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kingofshitskins.jpg
232KB, 576x1024px
Daily reminder: KoP isn't even white.
>>
>>39243006
lol I'm pretty sure SJWs would get triggered at the very idea of sex. Probably because they're all either cuckolds or asexual.

>>39243034
I got "chastised" in the first place because I was giving GG a bad image, not because anyone actually thought what I was doing was wrong. And I know this because of my ask.fm box being filled with shit like that the day after.

>>39243062
I am actually am Jim.

>>39243112
You value the words of some guy on the internet. Truly I feel just terrible for you.

>>39243177
It's better than crying about it on the internet and attempting to chastise the person doing it.

>>39243153
That livestream was a month ago. But I guess SJWs don't do research when it doesn't contribute to their argument.
>>
File: pQwn5IH.png (112KB, 267x356px) Image search: [Google]
pQwn5IH.png
112KB, 267x356px
>>39240991
Google'd his name and found a leddit post claiming this was his last tweet. Seems like he's an hero'd for some reason.
>>
>>39243197
He started good but it was better for everyone that it ended instead of continue on the path he set himself.

I just hope his new videos actually go back to the old format, the one that people liked, rather than continue his decent into indecency.

I'll be praying for you Jim, come back to your senses, please stop thinking with your penis, there are so many more valuable things in this world than pleasure, don't let it overtake you.
>>
HE DID IT FOR FREE
>>
>>39243070
May you trip the awesome cosmos till you're hearts content.
>>
>watches anime and plays video games
>life plan is teaching english in asian country
>asian girlfriend

my hero is a loser
>>
File: 1413603015601.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1413603015601.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>39243295
>I just hope his new videos
>he STILL thinks there will be videos

Are you for real? Even the guy pretending to be Jim says what he says doesn't matter anymore and holds no value.
>>
>>39243271

Looks exactly how I'd imagine him. Sniveling and about ad smart as a 6th grader.
>>
>>39243285
Jim how long until you start up a new account and do videos? Don't give a fuck about this drama, just enjoy your content like most people.
>>
King of Pol is a fucking shill for the reptilians and their hollow moon mind control device.
>>
>>39243366
Probably in December.
>>
>>39243285
You are one limp-wristed little girly man, you know that? It's like everything you think, say, and do is based on what other people think of you. There is no way a woman is not in some way involved with this decision because this is how women operate.
>>
>>39242892
>Mike Brown?
This is about ia
>>
Women ruin everything
>>
>>39241314
I wonder if he got doxxed somehow and the threat was "delete your accounts or we'll make your identity public".
>>
>>39243366
jimIDF please go
>>
File: 1395083185288.gif (1MB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1395083185288.gif
1MB, 592x448px
>>39242473
>@39242435
>>
File: CIS2-IL.jpg (38KB, 779x518px) Image search: [Google]
CIS2-IL.jpg
38KB, 779x518px
All white men with yellow fever will hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>39243271
KoP is a far more valuable asset than IA has been over the past few months.

Just remember who deleted everything and abandoned everyone when they were put under pressure.
>>
Internet Aristocrat is dead.

Jim lives on sure but it isn't the person we valued. No doubt the future videos will become more and more watered down until his opinions become the same as those he originally attacked, I have no doubt at all of this.

It is a great shame to lose someone in this way but it can't always be helped, they get offered clunge and that's it, all sense of decency, morality and ethics go out the window.
>>
>>39243393
he already got doxed years ago, when his youtube account was jim81jim
>>
>>39243285
>It was a month ago

>said months ago he was gonna delete everything
>waits when he gets served a plate of humble pie and tries to ignore it
>it fails and he just gives up
>Calling people SJW

Your nose is showing Juden. I'll see you when you get cucked by your "gf"
>>
>>39243378
KoP you're a huge faggot. Please stay on stormfront.
>>
File: 1-vert.jpg (219KB, 501x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1-vert.jpg
219KB, 501x1316px
>>
>>39243285
No one is crying about it. They just are saying you're a degenerate whose opinions are worthless.
>>
>>39243393
/gg/ was claiming Jim had ties to the Gambino crime family. Don't think it's that unrealistic now.
>>
>>39243025
Stop biting the bait
>>
>>39243458

Jim please.
>>
>>39243285
>It's better than crying about it on the internet and attempting to chastise the person doing it.

Yeah, so instead you cry about people crying about it so hard that you literally try to disappear from the Internet.
The absolute most omega person to ever post here.
>>
>>39243426

>KoP
>asset

Fuck out of here. He's worse than tripfags.
>>
>>39243285
Jimmy! Is /pol/ still you're favorite board!
>>
>>39243458
How any crime syndicate could survive in this NASA wonderland is a mystery.
>>
>>39243434
Really? So who is he? Any pictures of him?

And that's strange then, why would he just pull all his videos like that unless it was the threat of being doxxed? I mean, I can understand just being done with youtube and social media and stopping using them, but for someone to delete all their videos and close all their accounts there has to be a good reason.
>>
>>39243503
In my experience, he is par for the course for tripfags. It really gets under my skin when fags like Sargon act confused about tripfag behavior. He could have asked anyone and they would have been able to outline the events as they occurred before they ever happened.
>>
>>39243503
He got, and continues to get insightful interviews.

What does IA do? Soak up all the e-celebrity status, hosts streams that stroke his ego and posts shitty recap videos full of outdated misinformation.

Even if you despise KoP you can't deny this.
>>
>>39243426

KoP spills his spaghetti like a retard. He's the /pol/ version of a brony
>>
I'm not crying about anything, just disgusted to discover that he was one of them all along and playing us for popularity while going "Oh but it isn't about being popular, in fact I actually hate being popular! Lets get drunk and stream it live!"

The man lied to us for his own gain, simple as that, it's deplorable.
>>
>>39243285
>muh SJW boogeyman
My sides.
This has nothing to do with SJWs.

Everyone just thinks you're throwing a tantrum.
>>
File: ´Þ411.gif (997KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
´Þ411.gif
997KB, 248x241px
all of the e-celebs in gamergays have to fuck off and die before they due stupid shit and only injure gamergay
>>
>>39243607

>The man lied to us for his own gain

Tbh, it is kinda your fault for having this autistic, entitled+manchild mentality over the internet
>>
>>39243285

Lel, listening to the rabble is very much unlike an aristocrat. Good luck with your ventures.
>>
>Makes videos calling out retards for being retards
>Eventually gets called out himself for being a retard
>Can't take it and deletes everything

Can't handle the bantle m8?
>>
File: 1414589016293.gif (562KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1414589016293.gif
562KB, 250x188px
this e-celeb bullshit pisses me off

You don't know him, he doesn't know you. You just liked his videos and now you think your best friends or something.
>>
>>39243668
This.
>>
>>39243662
Agreed. I don't even like the self proclaimed "king of pol" he can fuck off too.
>>
>>39243694
he was tumblr all along

for someone who tries to act so mature he sure did throw a baby tantrum over nothing
>>
>>39243668

> The internet has no serious aspects to it. I win

Bait harder
>>
>>39243701
I don't think he's my best friend. I just came here to laugh at him m8
>>
>>39241314

inb4 they find his corpse with a single self inflicted gunshot wound to the side of the head.
>>
>>39243668
Please explain, in simple terms for a I am a simple man, exactly how not liking being lied to forced IA to have sex in public.
>>
>>39243734
He never acted mature, he just acted smug.
>>
>>39243701
I just want to watch videos every once in a while and now he's acting like we WERE friends but he somehow is embarrassed at violating our friendship or some stupid nonsense. I want this to be totally impersonal but he's suddenly claiming WAH WAH YOU MADE ME TOO POPULAR.
>>
>>39243556
>why would he just pull all his videos like that unless it was the threat of being doxxed
Youtube e-celebs do it all the time and it's fucking stupid. There was this pandering furry faggot on youtube that made good parodies and music videos, then one day he fucking up and deletes everything. Good thing I backed up my favourite song from his channel.

I don't know what it is, but some youtube e-celebs delete everything if they start becoming even slightly famous.
>>
>>39243431
I was actually working on the Otherkins episode of Tumblrism before I deleted my accounts. It was pretty damn good IMO.

>>39243454
Cool. Like I said, I'm some asshole on the internet who has very outspoken opinions. Nothing more nothing less.

>>39243502
Did you even read my other replies? I deleted my accounts because I prefer making videos to a smaller audience, and I'm starting again probably in December.

>>39243543
Sure.

>>39243607
Oy vey. I wasn't playing for the SJWs all this time. It was the goyim. They commanded that I shut it down, and well, why not? I respect my goyim more than I trust you RACIST /pol/ocks!

>>39243556
That was my fake dox I made up before I deleted my Jim81Jim account. But there are two pictures of me now. One of them I posted in this thread earlier.
>>
>>39243701

The problem is he tried to become his watcher's friend with his streams. If he had just done his tumblerism videos and the like and didn't try to buddy up with his watchers things probably wouldn't have ended up like this.
>>
>>39243729
king of pol is a fucking moronic jizzbag who argues like a 12 year old on his streams.
>>
>>39243764
Would you mourn the loss of another SJW plant?
>>
>>39243813
Stfu faggot, if you weren't in it for the fame you wouldn't have done so many lazy streams about yourself
>>
>>39243813
Are you that guy with the big stupid eyebrows on Google? I always assumed you had thick eyebrows based on your voice.
>>
>>39243813
>I prefer making videos to a smaller audience

The fuck difference does it make?
>>
>>39243831

I doubt he has a high school diploma
>>
>>39243893

None it's cop out bullshit
>>
>>39243813
Jimmy, remember to make that bitch sign a prenuptial agreement, good luck in you're future travels.
>>
>>39243426
Fucking this. He got doxxed and swatted and he's still helping.
>>
You should have all seen this coming when Jade consistently said she wanted GG to end soon

It's not a coincidence. Jim got done in by the most ancient of evils.
>>
>>39243813
>Can't help but slip in a "Keep tuned for more vids in December!" advert about himself, in the same breath in which he claims it isn't about popularity

You fucking disgust me, you can't stop yourself can you?

Fuck off out of here.
>>
>>39243831
>>39243910
Sounds like your average retard who stumbles to /pol/ from another board if you ask me
>>
>>39243893
>>39243957
Some youtube e-celebs are just like that.
It's fucking bullshit, but they do it all the time. And IA did this shit before with his old channel too.

What's so hard about leaving the old channel for the people who liked the content? NAH, LET'S JUST DELETE EVERYTHING AND MAKE EVERYONE MAD.
HURR MY NAME IS PANDERING, BUT I HATE PANDERING TO ALOT OF PEOPLE.
>>
>>39241314
See you space cowboy.
>>
>>39244001
I don't care if he's persistent. That isn't going to make him any less retarded.
>>
Any chance of a video on NeoGAF and the faggots there Jim?
>>
>>39244094
I thought pandering quit because he got too much shit for being a furry
>>
>>39241882
It means he's gone, anon. He's gone and he's not coming back.
>>
I liked Jim, but he recently showed that he cannot handle criticism. He's a hypocrite, plain and simple. Instead of addressing the criticism directed towards him directly, he would cherry pick incoherent, poorly-stated criticism (while ignoring legitimate, articulately-explained criticism) and dismiss any of his detractors as "le Tumblr and SRS trolls".

Him fucking his girlfriend on a stream was dumb, but I care more about the fact that he handles criticism like an ill-tempered child. IA antagonized /gg/ on Twitter for two weeks, then played victim when they fired back.
>>
>>39243813

IA, if you are still around, please allow me to mirror just your tumblrisms videos.
>>
IA here, holy fucking shit.
>>
File: B26pgekIcAAyC_4.jpg (71KB, 449x901px) Image search: [Google]
B26pgekIcAAyC_4.jpg
71KB, 449x901px
Why are you so tsundere, Jim?
>>
>>39244163
He said himself that he quit because he didn't want to pander to his subscribers/viewers.
>>
>>39243809
If they were parodies using any footage from a show owned by a large corporation, Youtube will quite nearly force the delete. Don't know who you're talking about, but the automated systems on that site are pretty draconian.
>>
>>39244194

http://vocaroo.com/i/s14PlxCvXkAQ
>>
File: 1380931140133.gif (826KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1380931140133.gif
826KB, 320x240px
>>39243976
>prenuptial agreement
Those things holding up in court is like winning the lottery. Thanks for the laugh though.
>>
>>39244194

THIS

At least give us those videos. They were comedy gold, and losing them would be a crime against humor.
>>
>>39244259
He also didn't like being popular for what he was doing and he wanted people to pay more attention to his other boring exploits.
>>
File: 1411837683072.jpg (32KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1411837683072.jpg
32KB, 531x471px
GG killed IA.
>>
File: 1406236040343.png (74KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1406236040343.png
74KB, 395x578px
>>39244282
>g-guys I'm not in it for the attention

Yet here you are in a thread about yourself.
>>
>>39243813

Your last few videos were lacking in quality. Also your streams were shit. It's good you're gonna try and go back to the old ways
>>
>>39244282
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s14PlxCvXkAQ

GOD DAMMIT YOU MOTHERFUCKER, THIS IS THE IA WE WANT BACK.

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING SHEKELS
>>
File: ÆÜÆÜ.gif (967KB, 195x198px) Image search: [Google]
ÆÜÆÜ.gif
967KB, 195x198px
all of the ecelebs in gamergays are playing victim and started shiting on them.

IA is going to come back because like all e-celebs he loves the attention
>>
>>39243813

If it's you, Jim. Know that you were the driving force behind #GamerGate going in our favor. They win if you leave. You can chose to be a simple man with a small audience full of simple videos, or you can be something bigger so that everyone has the chance to enjoy your smaller audiences without the fear of being sent to Cisjail for being a White, Male, Cisscum Noncuck.
>>
>>39244282
>making me laugh

fuck you cuck faggot
>>
File: JWBQ4OB.jpg (43KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
JWBQ4OB.jpg
43KB, 327x316px
>>39244282
top fucking kek
>>
>>39244282

Come on, mate, don't be like that. Those videos were gold, you have to let us have them for posterity.
>>
>>39244282

Well shit it actually was him.

I thought this was just a troll thread all along.
>>
>>39244428
You must be new here.
>>
>>39244428
He made this thread after all
>>
>>39244282
Just do your old stuff.

Fuck the streaming and the pandering and populist shit you got dragged into, just do what you used to like doing.
>>
>>39244452

>90% of this entire website is just trolls trolling trolls m80.
>>
File: 1413699939313.jpg (54KB, 428x660px) Image search: [Google]
1413699939313.jpg
54KB, 428x660px
>>39241759
See you at the end of the ride, Jim.
>>
>>39244282
i kekked and then i cry
>>
File: 1373512984927.gif (649KB, 147x157px) Image search: [Google]
1373512984927.gif
649KB, 147x157px
well fuck you jim

we all know you like the attention. your excuses are just bullshit. you like the build up of attention like the first few turns or first few level ups of a game, and don't want to deal with the expectations after you've gone past a certain level.

if you really honestly wanted little attention, you'd upload your videos to file share sites and let others post them to Youtube, and you wouldn't be posting in these threads either.
>>
>>39242525
YouTube Centre. You can find the userscript on GreasyFork, otherwise there's an add-on version of it (dunno if there's one for Chrome, but there is for Firefox).
>>
>>39244518
The newest. You should be able to tell if a thread is legitimate intuitively. It is part of being on the site for long enough.
>>
>>39244194
this guy is already reuploading all of his videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fartchives/videos
>>
File: I'm in love.gif (381KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
I'm in love.gif
381KB, 500x367px
>that articulation

*SWOON*
>>
>>39244361

Yeah, nah
>>
>>39244581
>https://www.youtube.com/user/Fartchives/videos

>PressFartToContinue

Are you fucking kidding me? I wouldn't go near them if they had a bucket of water and I were on fire. Fuck off mate, nobody wants to be involved with that piece of shit.
>>
>>39244282

SHOW US YOUR BOY PUSSY
>>
>>39244282
>tfw this is the real internet aristocrat, not a troll
make another vocaroo saying that you love big black dicks in you're ass, that way we can make YouTube videos with the recording.
>>
>>39244282

I fucking knew it!
>>
>>39244535
I know that feel.
>>
File: suicide.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>39244282

Why is he gone guise?
>>
>>39244282
>Israel
He quit YouTube to join isis
>>
>>39244526

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pKU2kJzrr4
>>
>>39244778
profiteer
>>
>>39244818
Stay anon fagit, stay away from that tripfag poison
>>
https://twitter.com/jayd3fox
His gf has tweeted some info
>>
>>39244821
So why stop if he is making shekels?
>>
>>39244282
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s14PlxCvXkAQ
:(
>>
>>39244818

stop being an attention whore nigger. Leave.
>>
>>39241510
My god. I didn't think people actually said ayy lmao. I thought it was only typed.
>>
>>39244889
not money

asian girl
>>
>>39244282
Why did you do the following:
Do a drunk stream
Smoked Marijuana on stream
and fucked your gf on stream

What good would have come from any of that?
>>
>>39243701
Good point anon, IA made me laugh with his videos and made good points. He was a voice among many, sure he was louder with his youtube channel and the stuff he made, but too many people did the star struck shit and suddenly hoisted him (admittedly he may of enjoyed some of it, but who wouldn't tbh) to unrealistic levels. Ultimately he said stuff that was true and funny, they should be the focus of everything. Not what he decides to do or be, ain't none of our fucking business anyway. Though keeping the videos up would of been great tbh.
>>
>>39244818
So are you going to start up on another youtube channel yes or no? Don't leave us hanging faggot.
>>
>>39244818
This is the last piece of internet aristocrat ever i will miss him, don't lie all you butt hurt people will miss him too.
>>
>>39244878

>azn
>big tits

God damn, Jim. YOU MOTORBOATING SON OF A BITCH!
>>
>>39244282
He really was JIDF all along.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x738px
>>39244818
SOME MOTHER FUCKER IMPERSONATING IA GAVE ME ALL OF THESE FEELS!
>>
>>39245020
Shame about the face.
>>
>>39245020

Her face is horrible though. Christ, it's horrid.
>>
Jim here I have to confess something.
My girlfriend is not exactly a girl, but I still love her.
But I hope you understand I had to delete my youtube account because I don't want to hurt her.
>>
File: jim.gif (444KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
jim.gif
444KB, 500x208px
>>39245020
>>
File: le rapist face.png (192KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
le rapist face.png
192KB, 400x335px
>>39244818
You're still a degenerate.
>>
>>39245016
Unfortunately he is leaving because he is a whiny irrational baby and he has managed to cause and refuses to fix all of the problems that resulted in him coming to this decision.
>>
Hey Jimjam, you're gonna get cucked so hard
>>
>>39244919
http://youtu.be/QysJTckaFNM?t=17s
>>
>>39245077
>>39245091

Fuck outta here, she's cuter than what any of you robots could snag.
>>
>>39244818
>all this backpedaling
>>
>>39244282
HAHA, good luck IA, thanks for the vids, you're a bro tier guy and shit happens.
>>
>>39244654

You were a role-model bro.

Now kindly fuck off to the shill hordes like the rest of them
>>
>>39245189
Only it's just damage control.
>>
>>39245175

Jim pls
>>
>>39245159
>mee mees
Someone paid money to get this reaction out of her.
>>
>>39245159
Ayy lmao
>>
>>39245159
Wow, it's like a bargain bin Kaceytron.
>>
>>39245175
That doesn't excuse the horrible face.
>>
>>39245159
Whores on twitch. Not even once.
>>
>>39245201
>role-model

haha fuck off queer.
>>
JIM PLS CLARIFY

IS YOUR AZN GF JUST SOME SHORT TERM FUN OR HAVE YOU FALLEN TO THE DARK SIDE

IF YOU FATHER A BROOD OF ELLIOT RODGERS I SWEAR TO GOD MAN I FUCKING SWEAR
>>
File: Untiteled.png (12KB, 575x85px) Image search: [Google]
Untiteled.png
12KB, 575x85px
fart, i know you're lurking this thread.
please get the fuck out and never come back you autistic fuck.
>>
>>39245383
He was probably one of the guys who posted saying he was going to upload the mirrors.
>>
>>39245377

He deserves Elliot Rodger sons for his betrayal of all that is right and holy.
>>
>>39245159
>fake as fuck reaction
>funny
Pick one. What a waste of $4. At least she gave you stupid faggots some retarded shit to laugh at.

Kill yourselves.
>>
File: dazed-and-plane_1630938i.jpg (75KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
dazed-and-plane_1630938i.jpg
75KB, 620x430px
>>39244818
>This is the last we'll hear from IA
Goodbye we'll miss you :(
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x792px
DAMN!
>>
File: Putin-Smirk.jpg (2MB, 3585x2493px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Smirk.jpg
2MB, 3585x2493px
>>39245175
Sorry internet arse-shit-o-crap.
But I've got a date with a white woman to continue my white genes with. sorry you hate you're own race so much.
>>
>>39245426
ayy lmao
>>
Do a Ferguson Video faggot.
>>
>>39245383
What is up with that guy anyway? Is he just joking or is he really an obsessed stalker?
>>
>>39245426

It's tragic that your high degree of autism prevents you from reading the emotions of others, and precludes you from activities such as goading camwhores into suicide.
>>
Kinda sad he deleted all his videos, but I understand why he put an end to it.

He was just a regular jackass like any other /pol/lack, but he decided to put his non-pc opinions into kinda funny, kinda educational videos. Then once this gg crap hit the fan, he suddenly became a figure head, and couldn't do the things he wanted anymore.

I'll miss you Jim, getting a little drunk and watching your vids was always entertaining.
>>
>>39245420
I personally believe it's okay to fuck gooks as long as you don't have children with them and when the time comes have a white wife
>>
>>39245446

A paper bag and she's good to go!
>>
File: them titties.gif (219KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
them titties.gif
219KB, 480x360px
>>39245446
>>
>>39245501
>and couldn't do the things he wanted anymore.

Bull fucking shit.
>>
>>39245446
Someone needs to tell her to buy makeup that better suits her skin tone.
>>
>>39245505

He bent over backwards for this chink. She's going to get him to put a ring on it.
>>
>>39245561
that's sad to hear. I never really followed gamergate but I watched Jim's videos before that. Sad to see he went betamax
>>
>>39245561
Won't be the first time a harlot swiped a man's balls. Won't be the last.
>>
>>39245226
So fucking what, we've all been there. Drunk / smoked too much and have made a tit of oneself. It's embarrassing and makes you reflect. I am not going to condemn and make him check his youtube posting privilege. Shit happens and this is not enough for me to get my pitchfork and torch out. Though I hope he is not being cucked / influenced into this.
>>
>>39245548
>/pol/ gives makeup tips
>>
>>39245501
What prevented him from doing what he wanted? Was someone holding a gun to his head forcing him to make GG videos, get drunk and high in a stream, and fuck his gf?
>>
Jesus, looks like nobodytm is the only one to survive being associated to /pol/ somehow...MDE is also dead and I honestly thought they would make it.
>>
>>39245632
We're always right, about everything.
>>
>>39245494
You're a fucking idiot if you truly believe that was a legitimate reaction. You think I'm the one incapable of reading the emotions of others? Get fucked, sperg. Try going outside sometime. Interact with some real human beings.
>>
>>39245662
This.
>inb4 JIDF
>>
>>39245662
Kek
>>
>>39245630
I have never been there.
>>
>tfw I love KoP like a retarded brother.

It must be a special memory trying to cum with some guy rambling about the holohoax behind you.
>>
>>39245713
Then you need to live a little.
>>
>>39245713
Well then you experienced different life events / stuff from others anon.
>>
>>39245672

If you would like to do a battery of expression and body language reading tests, I'm down, though I usually only get perhaps one or two wrong.

Incidentally, I've also read 4 books on the topic, and people I interact with commonly note that I am exceedingly diplomatic and masterful in conversation.
>>
418 posts about me.

I'm punching out. Later, faggots.
>>
>>39245658
We still have Paul Ramsey.
>>
>>39245753
>haven't drank or smoked to excess and made a huge fool of myself
>YOU JUST NEED TO GROW UP AND LIVE A LITTLE
This is just an excuse, you don't have any legitimate reason to condemn me for not making a fool of myself.
>>
Jim here, the real Jim
It wasn't the real jim that uploaded the vocaroos
My love made me realize the damage I did
I don't want you guys to talk about my love
Someday I might comeback family friendly
And pro tumblr
For now I will enjoy my asian girlfriend
Also my girlfriend has a penis
Go and spread acceptance
Go and spread the tumblr way
On my new tumblr I'll do that
Together we can spread love!
>>
File: 1304902421889.png (48KB, 399x433px) Image search: [Google]
1304902421889.png
48KB, 399x433px
>>39245802
I'm sure you do, bud.
>>
>>39245658

I don't think nobodytm has ever commented himself about being associated with /pol/ though.

Has he?
>>
>>39245530
>>39245650
Let me rephrase: couldn't do the things he wanted without people shitting all over him.

>Got accused of rape after fooling around.
>People got angry that his streams weren't exclusively GG related
>People demanding more videos all the time
>Gets called a race traitor every once in a while
>People routinely refer to his girlfriend as Yoko
>Actually got doxxed once, but was buried pretty quickly

I mean, even if he was semi famous on the internet, he was still a regular guy offline.
I just really wish we would have given us that otherkin video.

First Scooby, then MDE, and now this.
>>
>>39245924
It's kind of hard to say he at least doesn't lurk here since he uses YT footage of stuff that was posted almost exclusively here.
>>
>>39245919

Was that a "no" to obtaining an objective measure of your own social and emotional ability so that we can dispense with posturing and compare?

It's amusing how this is always the way such conversations turn out for me. Well, if you don't feel comfortable with it, I certainly wouldn't want to tear away at the protective layers of self-deception regarding your abilities and limitations that you've wrapped around yourself, so I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>39245802
The fact that you have done batteries of body language and emotional expression tests outs you as a batshit insane nut job. You are now doubt in the clutches of shrinks even now.
>>
>>39246022

Ya but he never makes a thread and says

>hey I'm nobodytm what does /pol/ want me to make a video of?

I think it's his saving grace.
>>
>>39246015
Throwing a fit and deleting your channel won't fix that. He could have just moved on. Who gives a fuck what pops up in the comments on youtube.
>>
>>39245859
>>39245770
I am that guy, shame is actually a very good tool to growing up. Without the experience of becoming humble your can become a horrible creature of ego. Consumption of intoxicates just speeds it up for some, while obviously masking for others. My point is, no is the same and no one is perfect, we all do things differently (to some degrees) we can't judge on these things least we become the SJW's, an hell we are becoming the Jews already.
>>
>>39246015
>without people shitting all over him.

So fucking what

He could take SJWs whining at him but not some faggots from /pol/? Fucking pathetic.
>>
he mentions in his videos that he doesn't like popularity, and was planning on shutting his youtube down. He's down this several times before. He'll make a new account and wait for people to find him.
>>
>>39245867
how do I upvote this?
>>
>>39246057

Since that does not logically follow since it is an absolute proposition and thus trivial to dismiss by exception, which necessarily exists, could you at least empirically demonstrate that a significant number of individuals who "have done batteries of body language and emotional expression tests" are "batshit insane nut jobs [sic]"?
>>
>>39246128
*done
>>
The best thing to come out of the whole thing must've probably been Sargon...yes, he is a bit Thunderf00t 2.0, but he puts stuff out regularly.

He's probably the Brad Jones of that whole clique...who would Jim be in TGWTG, the grandmaster hisself?
>>
>>39246131

you write sage in the name bar, the options bar and the post box.
>>
>>39246228

Andrew go home
>>
Whatever happens, SJWs are having a party over this.
>>
>dated a gold-digging Chink whore
And to think I respected the man. Typical fucking beta.
>>
>>39246228
If he shows up again under a different name and makes a constant and concerned effort to avoid popularity he'll be Spoony.
>>
>117 people in this thread

Why.jpg
Thread posts: 444
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.