[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Sheckle Shoah #32 Anita's past and former...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 105
Gawker Media hurting after the fallout from Intel pulling their ads. Gawker has a minimum buy-in of $25,000 to advertise on their sites, and major companies like Intel, Mercedes, BMW, Hulu, Adobe, and Nissan have already pulled their funding. The latest company: COLGATE.
>confirmations exist, please provide images and links in thread (pastebin/archive today your links)

>Remember that Gawker owns both Kotaku and Jezebel.

Earlier this week, Gawker took down their advertiser listing from their site. Sending emails, writing letters, and making calls to their sponsors is working.
>https://archive.today/ir7d9
>https://archive.today/Xj9ZA

UPDATED list of Gawker advertisers, email them. NO HATE MAIL, do not verbally abuse the advertisers be a rational person:
>http://pastebin.com/esE9whL9

Gawker is a bully, Adobe is anti-bullying, see if the other advertisers are anti-bullying.
>http://www.cjr.org/the_kicker/gawker_bullying.php

Recently (October 19th) Gawker was under heat from a lawsuit about unpaid interns, the court was in favor of the interns proving that they were mistreated.
>http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/41201/gawker-is-latest-target-of-unpaid-intern-class-action

Internet Aristocrat's stream with Total Biscuit.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g30jXK7ACqY
Show him your support, a lot of youtube personalities are afraid to take our side out of fear of being buried such as the incident with boogie2988 backpedaling. Show that their career will remain unscathed if they say what's truly on their mind.

The hot chicks of gamergate BTFO out of SJWs live on Huffington Post tv segment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzrUsi6Y1s


http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.863702-Mike-Cernovich-has-LAPD-called-to-his-house-His-crime-Supporting-Gamergate

Anti-Gamer Gaters are trying to SWAT Gamer gaters. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

ANITA USE TO BE PART OF COMMUNICATION SCAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
>>
File: hero and coward.png (480 KB, 536x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hero and coward.png
480 KB, 536x762
>>37760373
>>
File: phyllisschafly2.jpg (169 KB, 600x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
phyllisschafly2.jpg
169 KB, 600x363
>that the beauty of it. They pour more gasoline to the fire and all we have to do keep supplying them with gasoline.

Yeah, it's gets dead boring in these threads without some quality gawker slags to liven things up and out their newest talking points.
>>
>>37760373
the fire rises.
>>
>>37760373
>not linking the Gawker pro-pedophilia article

Damn it anon you had one job
http://gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children
https://archive.today/i1Njv
>>37754970
>>
>>37760373

These threads move way to fucking fast, by the time I open up one and start reading it's dead and there is a new one.
>>
tell me about the shills and sjcs
why are they so desperate?
>>
>>37760466
Welcom to Happenings
>>
File: 1411789667983.jpg (56 KB, 415x489) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411789667983.jpg
56 KB, 415x489
Daily reminder to derail GG faggotry
>>
Today's target is old spice.
Let's get them to drop gawker.

https://pgconsumercare.secure.force.com/ContactUs/SitesContactUsV2?sid=OldSpiceUS-English2&siteid=OldSpiceUS-English2PKB
>>
>>37760457
oh snap op, Yeah, in future threads add this to the list of thing people can send the advertiser.
>>
>sega

so that's why they didnt completely shit on Bayonetta 2 like Polygon
>>
File: 1408460135234.jpg (116 KB, 530x742) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408460135234.jpg
116 KB, 530x742
nth for active butthurt shill
>>
File: 1412152274165.jpg (86 KB, 552x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412152274165.jpg
86 KB, 552x436
>>37760468
Massive shekel loss is leading to panic and shitposting levels of a new high, even within their own websites.
>>
File: 1392865142979.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392865142979.gif
2 MB, 200x150
kill the thread janitor. do it for free. kill them all. they create them faster than they can be hidden.
>>
>>37760540
pls stop
>>
>>37760457


>>37760496

My bad.
>>
>>37760515
i just fucking love that that's his profile pic.
>>
>>37760515
Is that NorthernLion?
What an unflattering photo.
>>
>>37760540
pls keep going
>>
File: 1391842612399.gif (986 KB, 307x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391842612399.gif
986 KB, 307x230
kill it
>>
>>37760468
it their second time losing a battle, this leftist cunts lost the gun battle and now they're fighting another war that will leave them a nice scar, so they can forget about that other scar and keep the same stupid shit all over again.

There a saying about insanity.... I forgot how it goes, oh yes, repeating the same course of action and expecting different results.
>>
>>37760484
And why would you want to do that anon. Surely you want to see Gawker burn.
>>
Oy vey! It's annuda Shoah!
>>
>>37760540
What animal is she blowing?
>>
Reminder to be aware of professional victims.
>>
>>37760484

Shill fuck off, gawker has been a thorn in our sides for too long, its about time we fucked them over a bit.
>>
File: JesusSaves.jpg (94 KB, 698x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JesusSaves.jpg
94 KB, 698x700
die
>>
>>37760586
>>37760540
>I'm the hero /pol/ deservse
>I'm gonna liberate us
>>
File: B0sN3sjCAAAnvkS.png (609 KB, 1022x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B0sN3sjCAAAnvkS.png
609 KB, 1022x558
Joe Rogan may enter the ring.
>>
>>37760609
Obviously a horse.
>>
File: 1412154868082.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412154868082.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>37760484
GIDF pls go
>>
Agamergate(pronounced/ˈɡæmərˌɡeJt/) is a reproductively viable femaleworker antthat is able to reproduce with mature males when thecolonyis lacking aqueen. Most commonly occurring within the primitive species of theponeromorph subfamilies, gamergate females differ from their fellow workers by a combination of elevated fecundity and aggression-related mutilation of competitors' secondary sexual characteristics. Subsequent to their first mating event, however, aggression is no longer needed as females secrete chemical signals that lead the workers to accept their role as reproducers for the colony.
>>
File: ya fucken idiot.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ya fucken idiot.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>37760624
>goatse
>>
>>37760621
>account made purely to harass
>name is "gamergate supporter"
nothing fishy here.
>>
>>37760621
>>37760621
God it really amazes me how anyone can be that stupid. But then again tranny's are mentally defective.
>>
File: 1379325679827.jpg (102 KB, 362x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379325679827.jpg
102 KB, 362x298
>>37760621
>Gamergate Supporter @Gamergater

Are they even trying when they false flag themselves anymore?
>>
File: pizza.jpg (768 KB, 1319x1856) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pizza.jpg
768 KB, 1319x1856
guranteedthreaddeletion.png

>newfags can't into p-curry
>>
>>37760621
>I got harassed by a stream of tweets from "Gamergate Supporter" @Gamergater!
>Why are you laughing? This is totally not a paper-thin false flag that would only dupe all of you idi- strong honorable people!
>>
File: 1387169871818.jpg (65 KB, 500x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387169871818.jpg
65 KB, 500x358
>>37760692
all that hate. guessing she was a member.
>>
>>37760639
Im sure he supports us and wants to speak out but the UFC is very PC.
>>
>>37760540
So, I've done and seen a lot of immoral fucked up things on 4chan. But posting a bit of horse porn is pretty tame compared to a lot of other rules that I have violated over the years.

But the thing of it is- I think that I might get out of this one on a technicality. I was banned for uploading an animated gif of a chick sucking off a horse. It was in a thread about strange pictures that you fap to. The thread was interesting and had some new ideas in it. I posted my favorite horse porn gif, since I do fap to it from time to time- though I don't really understand why. It's one of those images that is arousing despite being disgusting. I think that it's a combination of the size of the load that she takes into her mouth and the utter look of disgust and shame as she sort of vomits it up at the end. She is literally choking on horse cum. I don't normally like horse porn, just this gif. It's odd.

Now, in Oregon, bestiality is only a misdemeanor and furthermore, I don't think that this gif in particular is illegal because the law clearly states-

167.333. Sexual assault of animal
(1) A person commits the crime of sexual assault of an animal if the person:
(a) Touches or contacts, or causes an object or another person to touch or contact, the mouth, anus or sex organs of an animal or animal carcass FOR THE PURPOSE OF AROUSING OR GRATIFYING THE SEXUAL DESIRE ->OF A PERSON<-; or
(b) Causes an animal or animal carcass to touch or contact the mouth, anus or sex organs of a person for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire OF A PERSON.[76]

1
>>
File: 1410943779282.png (250 KB, 615x873) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410943779282.png
250 KB, 615x873
>>37760663
> gamergate females differ from their fellow workers by a combination of elevated fecundity and aggression-related mutilation of competitors' secondary sexual characteristics.
>>
Gamergate movement:

>call Zoe a whore 1000 times on Twitter, constant stream of "criticism", sprinkled with her nudes and 100 reasons on why you won't have sex with her.
>totes not harassment LOL
>Let's attack anybody who dares to defend Zoe as well, like Phil and all the other Twitter celebrities
>Zoe speaks out on being harassed
>She's just trying to derail from the real issues! GAMING JOURNALISM, nevermind all our evidence is purely he-said-she-said, from totally reliable ex-boyfriend
>Oh look we dug up more circumstantial shit that would never amount to any real proof of corruption, but we'll continue to organise raids on Twitter
>Media reports on harassment
>nope wasn't us, all fake, all these fucking women liars and their false flag shit
>anybody that calls us out is a shill
>hugboxing banned across 4chan
>4chan's dead!!!, we're going to our containment chan, where we can have secret raids on more women.
>posts dox of Brianna Wu and more harassment continues
>all fake where's the police report muh fucking police report
>more women get harassed and doxed
>Why is the media trying to portray us as misogynists? ;_; we didn't do nuffin, except constantly post inane shit on their Twitter
>continues getting BTFO
>All jewish conspiracy i tell ya, feminists get involved to make more money, not because people were harassing Zoe Quinn or because we were trying to silence any women with an opinion on the internet
>we must call out all the dumb shit women say with our 1000 strong mob of Twitter police
>Continues getting BTFO
>waaah it was about the journalism, we didn't do nuffin, these false flagging whores
>still little to no evidence of corruption, mountains of evidence of harassment, Twitter hate, and circle jerking.
>>
just don't engage the goons/shills
>>
>>37760513
Bayonetta 2 was developed by Platinum Games and published by Nintendo.
>>
>>37760624

Anita pls go.
>>
>>37760747
Now in this gif, the woman is clearly not enjoying herself. It could not be said that this is for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of a person. In fact, the horse is the only one of the two that is receiving sexual gratification and since a horse is not a person- then this act is perfectly legal and my ban was a silly mistake due not to incompetence of the mods but to merely to ignorance to the exact wording of the law. I will graciously overlook this error and resume posting at your earliest convenience. Thank you for looking into this matter.

Oh, and I promise to never post horse porn here again, even though this particular animated image is probably not illegal in my state. I reserve the right to post horse porn elsewhere.

2
>>
>>37760753
You already got BTFO last thread
We made jokes about Zoe being ugly. It's our site. who cares what we say?
Then we uncovered tons of corruption. People fucking reviewers left and right and funding each other on Patreon, the sites dont care.
Then the games sites started shitting on us. We turned on those sites and started organizing what would eventually be dubbed Gamergate.
Sites start burying the story, banning users, banning topics, deleting threads for no reason.
People are so afraid of hurting a woman's feelings that they will not even hold them to the standards they hold any other adult to. FORUMS HAVE TO BE NERFED AND MOUNTAINS MOVED SO THEY DONT LOOK SEXIST. Social Justice is at the root of this problem. Just so happens, SJW writers are the most corrupt by fucking far and they all know each other and live in San Francisco.
Wu is a nobody. She constantly overreacts to shit on Twitter. She's an unstable drama queen.
So Someone said bad shit to Wu, someone threatened Zoe, and Someone threatened Anita. We have somewhere in the area of 3 people sending threats. We know prank groups GNAA and BWC are fucking with GG for lulz.
Media spins it as "GamerGate is a hate mob that is chasing women out of their homes!"
So we start reporting these trolls and actively hunting them down. Still not good enough for them.
Snarky Twitter comments are not Harassment, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>37760753
> Anti gamer gaters
> Post copypasta
> Expect people to care.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (24 KB, 391x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
24 KB, 391x394
>>37760753
did that already cuz
>>
File: 1414186745113.jpg (59 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414186745113.jpg
59 KB, 625x626
>>37760753
You already tried this in the last thread.
>>
>>37760753
that's bullshit
>>
>>37760373
>Gawker has a minimum buy-in of $25,000 to advertise on their sites
Wow.
I know they're jewy as fuck, but that's beyond jewy, that's just downright highway robbery.
>>
>>37760494
Old Spice's target market is men. GAWKER hates men. Should be easy.
>>
>>37760753
>*tips daddy issues*
>>
>>37760756

They do it for free.
>>
I just read that moot was in jp the other day, and that they went after him. Any screen grabs, anons?
>>
>>37760747
>>37760770
COOL STORY BRO
>>
>>37760804
Targetted more towards men then spees stick.
Maybe a dozen reports and im sure they will notice.
>>
File: libertycateyefront.jpg (475 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
libertycateyefront.jpg
475 KB, 1000x1000
>>37760753
*tips problem glasses*
>>
File: halpme.jpg (74 KB, 451x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
halpme.jpg
74 KB, 451x550
>>37760747
>>37760770

Excellent copypasta. Would read again
>>
>>37760795
They have some of the largest websites on the internet in terms of viewers, because apparently retardation is an epidemic.
>>
File: 1414182005648.png (1 MB, 1598x8372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414182005648.png
1 MB, 1598x8372
>>37760814
>>
File: rOvtKoL.jpg (58 KB, 499x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rOvtKoL.jpg
58 KB, 499x496
>>37760643
>obviously
>>
>>37760753
You posted this shit last thread word for word and we all made fun of you.

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
>>
Save the Children advertise on a site with a pro pedo article

Toppest of keks
>>
>>37760426
SJCs (both male and female and 'its') are so pussified they get PTSD over the little thing.

And i know soldiers with missing limbs with absolutely no PTSD.

FEMINISM: WE CANT FUNCTION IN THE REAL WORLD WITHOUT MENTAL BREAKDOWNS!!!
>>
>>37760839
>>37760817

i got banned for posting that image last year

this was my appeal

the appeal was denied

i hope the mod got a laugh
>>
>>37760867
Just turn your shillbot back on, there was more dignity in that.
>>
>>37760692

Connor was there, licking her boot, when I entered her room already naked. "Oh, another trashdick. Tie up your balls and come join him. One boot for each of you," she said. I stepped forward and smacked her off her chair. Connor simpered.
"What are you doing, you idiot? You smell like girl's deodorant. Unshackle yourself." She lay there in shock of what just happened, but started getting to her feet. I turned to look at her and she lowered her eyes and meekly sat on the bed. But I caught her eyes not down in submission, but looking at my cock in admiration. I silently pointed at her for Connor. "You see that? I slap her, she wants my dick. It's automatic mode."
"Y-you shouldn't hit a woman," Connor said. I walked over to her and started removing her clothes. She pouted but was compliant. Conner covered his erection. Then I slapped her again, right across the face. "Don't," he simpered.
"Look," I said. I pushed her back and forced her legs apart. Her pussy was glistening. "Her own body is an enemy, just like yours. We're slaves to sex. Slaves, Connor, to sex. Not to each other." I ran my finger down her crotch to catch some of the mucous, then wiped it under his nose. "You want to taste that, don't you. Maybe next time you'll know better." I turned back to her and pinched her nipple until she squealed. Then I entered her. Her pussy was soaked and feverish and tight.
"Hit me," she said. I slapped her hard and felt her vaginal muscles tighten around my shaft. She started bucking into me now, as if she could swallow my whole body into her cunt. I grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed, using them like rungs on a ladder to pull myself back into her. She started to come, and the spasms brought me to orgasm myself. My seed spread throughout her.
"You can't win this war against me, because it is a war against your own needs," I said, and simply walked away, shutting the door behind me. As I dressed outside her room, I heard a slap.
>>
>>37760859
I hit up their twitter about it, it was a new account so they probably wont see it by itself. Might write a email next.
>>
>>37760759
Bayonetta is an IP owned by Sega. They had to go to SEGA to get the rights to fund the sequel
>>
>>37760847
Thanks
>>
File: laughing grills.gif (259 KB, 500x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing grills.gif
259 KB, 500x354
>>37760847
>tfw moot has permanently ruined his rep
>>
>>37760776

>People are so afraid of hurting a woman's feelings that they will not even hold them to the standards they hold any other adult to.

On a bigger picture note I think this a problem for all of society and is a reason we have so many other problems today. It's the reason this retarded 3rd wave feminism is spreading so fast, no one wants to dare a woman not liking them.

I've noticed a lot my male friends who are posting anti-gg stuff well come out in private messages and conversations and say they support the points gg makes and shit but wont say anything in public for fear of offending their vagina handlers.

>Wu is a nobody. She constantly overreacts to shit on Twitter. She's an unstable drama queen.

You can see this in her body language and mannerisms too. She's like that girl at the bar that has a new drama shitstorm every time you see her. He whole expressions are just "NO THEY DIT-ENT!" if you know what I mean.
>>
>>37760899
That is the best metaphor i've ever read
>>
>>37760928
> Her
More like it
>>
File: 1404345885198.jpg (40 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404345885198.jpg
40 KB, 960x720
>>37760863
SJWs and shills are stretching some definitions thin to keep up their victim complexes:

Doxxing = Looking up a publicly listed address
Raids = Email campaigns/consumer revolt
Harassment = Disagreeing with someone
Threats = Calling someone names on the internet
>>
You guys ever get the feeling that the SRS/anti-GG formula is to try to derail the threads the second they start with their "this is a failed endeavor" and "you're all a bunch of misogynists" shitposting, and when they get BTFO and relevant information becomes dense enough, they give up and tell the mods in some private IRC to pull the plug because they failed to ruin the thread?
>>
>>37760770
you know in horse porn they just take a slug of milk and spit it out pretending it to be horse cum, right?
>>
>>37760753
I find your post to be problematic and toxic.
>>
the bullshit, dead and over results come from the overwhelming coverage in mainstream and gaming media. the winning is the truth shining through and rising above.
>>
>>37760928
that's fucking pathetic.
Do men need to organize to reclaim masculinity?
Do we need a nationwide fraternity?
>>
File: gg.png (38 KB, 614x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gg.png
38 KB, 614x550
>>37760373
Remember to send those emails, faggots.
>>
"Kill all feminists. Words cannot describe the level of hatred I hold for feminist cunts, I hate them almost as much as I hate the fucking kikes. These women are dumb, irrational, destroyers of civilized society. They work for the kikes and breed with the niggers...they must pay. We must cut out this cancer and we must cut it out now. I suggest we heat iron rods and jam them into their cunts until they die...rape them all to death. Nothing (save the gassing of the kikes) would bring me more orgazmic pleasure then the screams of feminists being raped to death in the most painful way possible. Only once these kike-enablers are eliminated can we finally gas the kikes, lynch the niggers and pave the way for a white world."

—Ben "Gas 'em for real" Garrison
>>
>>37760916
I wonder what he's doing and how he feels.
Do you think he feels like he dun goofed?
>>
>>37760958

They sometimes lose their tempers and start swearing and spewing adhoms between the "talking points" stage and the "shut it down" stage
>>
I just want to say I'm so proud of each and every one of you. I didn't think 4chan had it in them anymore, but we sure did.
>>
>>37760928
I was legit confused when I first heard of Brianna Wu, because she kept being referred to as Developer Brianna Wu, or Game Developer Brianna Wu, but no article ever seemed to mention what game she had worked on.

My wife and I spent some time talking about this while driving last Saturday and she was pulling wiki articles. Brianna Wu seems to have 'founded' a gaming company just so she can brand herself a Game Developer and insert herself into this shit.

>>37760928
Coulter and Schlafly both touch on something you hit there. Feminists expect us to treat them with the same understanding and tolerance that we'd treat children with.
>>
>>37760850
He's right though. We all watched/participated in how it started and yeah, it was all about sperging on Quinn. I know you need to be epic and claim that 4+4=5, but I'd rather bite the rat in half.

And the definition of insanity is:

1: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
2: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3a: extreme folly or unreasonableness
3b: something utterly foolish or unreasonable

If you were going to say anything else, learn to tell the difference between a fact and a platitude. That's probably an ongoing problem for you.
>>
>>37760624

My first Goatse.
>>
>>37760958
Maybe when the SJW's get completely blown out.

I think they realized this can't just be stamped out so they may be testing talking point's and shaming tactics in sad attempt at hijacking the narrative of sheckle shoah.
>>
File: 2598346259.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2598346259.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>37760983
>>
>>37760886
oh im not the same guy

i promised to never post horse porn here again and i stand by my promises.

i just saw the image and dug through my recently organized computer files to find the appeal because i thought it would be lulzy

ive never posted it before

i actually don't give a shit about GG either, i was just refreshing page 1 and the image popped up and it made me think of my appeal
>>
>>37761024
No, if Gawker is broguht down that is the first strike. Means they have weakness, and sooner or later they may break ranks with eachother to save themselves. To win against the SJW's you need to get read for the next angel of attack coming: "Unigate". College's will be the big fight, and can dealt accordingly with adverts and philoanthopists.
>>
>>37761008

Man that pisses me off. I've had ideas for games for fucking years but my train of thought has always been that I need to work, save up money and write my idea down/draw/ learn programming myself to get something to hand off to more developers.

Where Wu and Zoe have vaginas and just stamp "developer" on their foreheads and the whole world agrees.

Female privilege: the ability to have everyone believe you because you have a whole between your legs.
>>
File: 1383014687357.jpg (388 KB, 1705x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383014687357.jpg
388 KB, 1705x2000
>>37760992
There is no way he can't know he fucked up. Half of the boards have hated him since the /q/ drama anyway. This just ads to his plummeting reputation.
>>
>>37760609
A negro.
>>
>>37760753
>call Zoe a whore
What is wrong with accurately describing someone?
>>
>>37761010
I haven't really seen anyone claim that Quinn wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back. That, in and of itself, would have blown over pretty quickly had a few guys either been fired, or had their bylines pulled for a few weeks until things calmed down.

But then the censorship kicked in. After that, it was all going to go downhill fast.

And then the professional victims arrived to make sure it got worse.
>>
>>37761075
Fuck I am too drunk for typing at the minute.
>>
>>37761075
We should wait for gawker to die then team up with American renaissance for unigate.
>>
>>37761042
Ever notice shills can't use capitals or punctuation?
>>
>>37761075

Just fucking stop it. You have no idea what you're talking about. We're in peak physical condition, we've all shot firearms and while we're not competitive shooters we can hold our own against the vast majority of shooters who almost always fall into two categories, HURR I GOTS A NUGGET crowd and mallninjas that are more concerned with having tactical gear than training or shooting. Put real guns in our hands and we would rival many special operation units in training and effectiveness, guaranteed.
>>
>>37760624
What goat sees, goat cannot unsee.
>>
>>37761086

I wonder what the world would think if Miss America slept with the judges, the host and Donald Trump before she was crowned? Would calling her out on it be harassment and misogyny?
>>
>>37760540
I never really thought about it, but I wonder just how low you have to go to be convinced to fuck animals on camera for money. Just how do they go about convincing these women to let horses jizz in their mouths for what i presume is not a spectacularly high wage.
>>
>>37761081
I meant like if he will change his mind about being an SJW.
>>
>>37761103
I was thinking the same lines, but after Gawker we need to clean up some of the other sites that helped them. Many of them have posted too many hit pieces on gamers to be innocent.
>>
File: 1412818392445.png (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412818392445.png
18 KB, 500x500
I've been inbetween here and there.
What happened? why are GG threads allowed again? did moot get rid of the faggot sjw do it for free-er?
>>
>>37761122
Those invisible reviews they wrote about Depression Question really damaged their image.
>>
>>37761076
There's even a degree of separation between Quinn and Wu.

Quinn did actually release a game (all aspersions about who actually made the 'game' part aside).

Wu is a complete phony. If I registered Dickhead's Game Lab tomorrow and started giving interviews calling myself a Developer, I'd have more actual claim to it than she does.
>>
Thread theme?
Thread theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYb9sRLUDyM&spfreload=10
>>
>>37760621
>>
>>37761089

>And then the professional victims arrived to make sure it got worse.

It's like fucking highschool, some drama spells over and bitches come out of no where making it all about themselves.

>"Oh I can get on TV? I GOT HARASSED TOO!"
>>
>>37761150
I know right, what a professional victim.
>>
>>37760983

"Napoleon Bonaparte once said that women are nothing but machines for producing children. This means that a feminist is, essentially, a broken machine. The kikes who run the media and academic ivory tower have taken a rhetorical monkey-wrench to the brain of the feminist and knocked out the important parts, the components that hardwire it to be subservient, loyal, and nurturing. The defective machine known as feminist has been completely subverted to the service of Kikery. They become money-grubbing harlots, succubi who feed on the suffering of man-kind. In essence, the feminist is the closest thing to a jew that one of the goyim can ever become." — Ben Garrison, "On The Kikes and Their Lies", vol. IV, ch.37
>>
>>37761122
I'm sure I can recall the crown being taken away over nude photos, and undignified behavior in at least two cases.
>>
>>37761150
Say what you want about Ann Coulter. The things she says are factually correct.
>>
>>37761112
I assume troll, since I can't make sense of what you are trying to convey.
>>
>>37761166
He was a greasy italian that achieved nothing but the rothschild domination of the UK
>>
>>37761150
>quinn did actually release a game
I made a bunch of powerpoint and worddoc choose your own adventure books. Am I a game dev?
Nah, I see your point.
>>
>>37761161
not even a shill

what is this image trying to say?
>>
>>37761143
moot isn't an SJW, he just got NTR'd by a whore from Gawker and is trying to kiss up to the hipster crowd in hopes of finding another angel investor for another failed startup. He sold out because he wants to wash the dirt of 4chan off and become a "somebody" in the tech scene.
Either way, he is too stubborn to admit to anything anyway.
>>
>>37761105
what?

i bumped your thread with delicious OC and you call me a shill?

im just sick of GG. you fags are boring and no one cares. you make 4chin look bad. death threats and picking on women.

you are making this great enemy out of a few feminist bloggers. you are becoming what they claim you are.

let it go. everyone knows about this shit now and still no one cares.

most men don't bother with vidya after they hit their thirties.

let women and children have the games. we have real work that needs to be done in the world.

you fags shouldn't be playing video games. you should be programming them.

fuck everyone ITT (except for the ones that complimented my OC)
>>
File: 1410921805527.jpg (24 KB, 328x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410921805527.jpg
24 KB, 328x291
>>37761166
>Ben Garrison
>>
>>37761177
>Say what you want about Ann Coulter. The things she says are factually correct.

Should we invade Muslim nations, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity, then?
>>
>>37761146
> Why are they allowed
Because they couldn't shut it down effectively on /v/ and here at the same time, /v/ gets more people so they censored /v/ mostly.
>>
>>37761146

We stopped calling it GG, it was a lost battle anyway
>>
File: Guilty.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Guilty.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>37761177
I say quite a lot about Ann. Mostly that more people involved in this should read her work. She's been fighting feminists, media-anointed victims and a corrupt press for decades.

I originally came in on GG because I thought I could share a lot of links about the old school anti-feminists.
>>
>>37761200
either [s4s] or an autismal shill
>>
>>37760992
i cant even begin to imagine the amount of 'dun goofed' he must be feeling

that faggot shits all over his ideals and betrays us for (allegedly) his gawker gal pal. immediate results are board-wide riots and a fair chunk of the userbase falling back to hatechan to regroup, while gg discussion is mostly silenced here

fast forward a few weeks and gawker is burning and the threads are back

well done chris, you fucking retard
>>
>>37761173

Yeah that was part of my point too. We hold people to these standards, but not in gaming journalism for some reason.
>>
>>37761214
/pol/ is a containment board anyway, it's not like GG is any more toxic than the other threads here.
>>
File: 1411224805418.png (406 KB, 570x806) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411224805418.png
406 KB, 570x806
>>37761200
>I'm not a shill
>Admits to being a shill
>>
>>37761193
she made the whole "attack" up for publicity
>>
>>37761198
Same thing imo.
>tfw you will never buy/get 4chan
>>
>>37761200
>you fags are boring and no one cares. you make 4chin look bad. death threats and picking on women.
Holy shit you have no idea what you are talking about come on at least lurk before you try to fit in.
>>
>>37761224
he probably didn't forsee all of this though
>>
File: little lambs.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
little lambs.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>37761211
I like this one more.

That one you quoted though, it's just like the first quote I dropped. That image macro was actually made by feminists who thought it would be good ammo against her.

Not so much.
>>
>>37761193
It created a fake chan image attacking itself.
>>
If I'm on /pol/ I don't wanna hear about games

If I'm gaming I don't wanna hear about politics

The fuck is the matter with you people
>>
>>37761150
>>37761177
>>37761219
Even when I was a liberal I still applauded her for saying what she wanted without giving a fuck and being able to actually back it up.
>>
>>37760540
Nothing says "take me seriously" quite like horse porn.
>>
File: srspride.png (213 KB, 355x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srspride.png
213 KB, 355x302
>>37761200
>you make 4chin look bad. death threats and picking on women.
All of the shit we aren't actually doing.
Considering you are pushing the sjw narrative right there, it's clear you are legbeard.
>>
>>37761211
Would be a massive improvement.

>>37761160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATjg5VxJag

Better match
>>
>>37761254
if she wasn't a reptilian I'd fap to her
>>
jesus christ you guys don't even know what a shill is

im out. i hope your thread gets deleted by based mods.

no one cares stop shitty up /pol/ this belongs on /v/
>>
>>37760847
holy fuck
moot BTFO
>>
>>37761254
Ann Coulter is a professional troll. The Boondocks version of her is only a slight exaggeration.
>>
>>37761257
> It's nothing go to bed! Stupid goyim!
>>
>>37761086

Is this tweet real? Link?
>>
File: 1412694683529.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412694683529.gif
2 MB, 250x188
GamerGate is what fucking killed /pol/

I hope you autist are happy.
>>
File: 1408686578908.jpg (262 KB, 1527x1043) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408686578908.jpg
262 KB, 1527x1043
>>37761256
Shut up shitbaby, they don't play that game.
>>
>>37761224
He's not the only one to blame. Most sites which allow vidya related discussion censored the whole mess. People should never underestimate the Streisand effect.
>>
>>37761277
goodbye my friend, next time hie threads you don't like.
>>
File: photo06.jpg (67 KB, 449x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo06.jpg
67 KB, 449x463
>>37761263
The quote I like most on that subject is "Progress cannot be made on serious issues because one side is making arguments and the other side is throwing eggs -- both figuratively and literally"

Ann specializes in making arguments and throwing eggs.
>>
File: art85.png (703 KB, 853x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
art85.png
703 KB, 853x480
>>37761146
NYC ebola scare has caused a Hot Pocket shortage, SJW mods don't have the energy to censor the happening on /pol/.
>>
>>37761008
Yea from what I can tell she made 1 shitty looking game and just injected herself into this controversy for the publicity.
>>
>>37761296
No, moot killed /pol/ by selling us out for some gawker girl pussy.
He's not even dating her, he's just getting cuck'd.
>>
>>37761211
Better yet, nuke them from orbit.
>>
>>37761150

Wu's company has released a game. What are you on about?

it looks really bad, but they released a game, just google it.
>>
>>37761272
ayy dis a gud wan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
>>
>>37761166
One day I hope to own the entire collection of the writings of Ben "Three Reichs and You're Out" Garrison.

They're banned in 38 countries though, so it's tough.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>37761277
>>
>>37761296
>Claims GG killed /pol
>Assuming it didn't help /pol/ transcend beyond it's normal reach

I have been in /pol/ for 3 years and GG since the first week. I have never been so excited in /pol/ and the shit storm that followed the July 4th Tumblr War.
>>
>>37761089
Quinn and her cuckold is to gamergate as Gavrilo Princip and Franz Ferdinand is to WW1 no serious person regards it as the real starting point
>>
>>37761318
The problem I have with her is this. She says "Progress cannot be made on serious issues because one side is making arguments and the other side is throwing eggs -- both figuratively and literally" yet chooses to voice her opinion through media channels like Fox News, which is just as guilty of doing the same thing as MSNBC.
>>
GG faggots are not welcome here
>>
>>37761224

And he's not getting any from the gawker gal. Bitch is about to lose her job anyway if she does work with/for gawker.
>>
File: Brianna Who.jpg (18 KB, 282x149) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brianna Who.jpg
18 KB, 282x149
>>37761340
Wu? Has she actually made a game?

>>37761345
Fair enough, I'll take a look. When we were looking her up in the car on Saturday we couldn't find a single reference to an actual game. Wikipedia lists her as being well-known for "Twitter". We didn't look further.
>>
>>37761397
nice shill post with the wrong gif
its like you're trying to fail
>>
>>37761105
Yea anon I know we all have reason to be paranoid with all the shilling going on lately but somehow I doubt that horse porn is a SJW approved derailing tactic.
>>
>>37761397

You are not welcome here.
>>
File: 1413070355317.jpg (185 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413070355317.jpg
185 KB, 500x500
>>37761296
You said the same thing about Ebola Chan last week.
>>
>>37761200
>you make 4chin look bad

maximum overkek
>>
>>37761397
>GG faggots are not welcome here
Well actually, you're in our neighborhood bud. If you don't like it here, feel free to right click in the catalog and hide the thread.
>>
>>37761378
So rather than complain like everyone else, offer solutions. Anyone can complain, but few lead, be the "Change we can believe in!" Anon.
>>
>>37761211

Yes.

Or just convert them to charcoal.
>>
>>37761371
Some dude referenced the War of Jenkins' Ear the other day, which I thought fit pretty well.
>>
>>37761416
Except when they admit it is.
>>37761200

Fuck off.
>>
>>37760753
>I posted it again, I won't be wrong this time!
>>
>>37761434
I agree Israel must go
they bomb the palestineans using american technology
they have to go
>>
>>37761359

Yeah seriously. Been on /pol/ for years. It's not any different than it used to be besides the sticky making it better.

People are just doing the typical "STOP POSTING WHAT I DONT LIKE" shit they always do.
>>
>>37760373
>The hot chicks of gamergate BTFO out of SJWs live on Huffington Post tv segment
Such a great video. Perfect redpill for Media Corruption

>"As an interviewer, it's my job to reflect the other side of the debate"
As a journalist, fuck that guy, I hope HuffPo burns.
>>
>>37761224
remember he was at XOXO at the same time, he was probably getting airhorns blown in his ear.
>>
>>37760753
>see pasta
>hide comment

rinse, lather, repeat
>>
File: Mugged.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mugged.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>37761378
You know she regularly appears on CNN and MSNBC too right? She's been regularly doing the media rounds for 16 years now.

She's always game to go into a hostile studio and throw down, and says shit that's great for ratings so they love having her on.

Seriously, in her last two books she went after Media Victims and Single Mothers, and then after Democrat racial demagoguery. You have to be stone cold to go after Blacks and Single Mothers and still be a viable figure in today's media.
>>
>>37761406
The graphics look like an episode from Reboot.
>>
File: the patriots.png (257 KB, 1304x1376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the patriots.png
257 KB, 1304x1376
Remember to email those advertisers. They're getting butthurt.
>>
>>37760373
>ANITA USE TO BE PART OF COMMUNICATION SCAM
This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Useless, opportunistic little rodent.
>>
>>37761406

It very plainly talks about the game they made. Come on man this is why people dont take yalls shit seriously. Stop with the confirmation bias bullshit.
>>
>>37761476
The sad part is Huffington post is just the guardian lite at this point.
>>
>>37761257

So when politics meets gaming, where are we supposed to discuss it, fag?
>>
File: 1387534473228.png (1 MB, 1280x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387534473228.png
1 MB, 1280x900
>>37760847

To be fair, the warning signs were in place long before. People kept deluding themselves and denying his betrayal. GG was the straw that broke the camel's back. moot is about as uncool now as the rickroll was in late 2009. The community he has always resented now hates him in turn. I just hope the shekels were worth it. I mean, fucking user IDs on /b/? What has this site become?
>>
>>37761474
That, and they forget what /pol/ was like in 2012. /pol/ in 2012 was nothing but interracial porn and cuck threads (or close enough to it). There has been much more content now.
>>
>>37761200
Now I enjoyed the horse porn anon. I really did but making 4chan look bad?!? What in the fuck is wrong with you. This the first time you pissed in the ocean or something?
>>
>>37761406
>Occupation: Game developer
>Known for: Not her games
>>
File: 1398865137039.jpg (705 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398865137039.jpg
705 KB, 1000x4500
>>37761491
Niggers and single mothers are the cancer killing America.
>>
>>37760753
zoe pls
>>
>>
>>37761499
Yes, I did explain that my wife was looking people up and that we saw that and read no further.

We went looking because articles mentioned her, but no one ever mentioned the name of the game she worked on. I've put my hand up to not reading further, but it does say she's well known for "Tweets and essays..."

I submit as evidence every article I read mentioning her. I request an all black jury.
>>
>>37760621

This must be a joke.
>>
>>37761493
The best part is the female characters all look like barbie-doll caricatures of herself.
>>
>>37760373
> That anita video
I wonder if the internet found this sooner if it would have destoryed her career.
>>
>>37761513
/v/
>>
>>37760373
I'd like to thank all the butthurt shills constantly bumping these threads whining about gamergate. We couldn't have done it without you. :^)
>>
>>37761076
>whole

I'm sorry.
>>
>>37761574
gawker makes it /pol/
>>
>>37761257
You also don't want anything to do with punctuation, apparently.
>>
>>37761574
Oh you mean the /v/ where the discussion is banned?
>>
>>37761200
get the fuck out of here
stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>37761513
It was called out ever since the IRC caps were posted

The politics part wasn't convincing ever since
>>
>>37761574
Are you new here? You can right click the thread in the catalog and click "hide" then you won't see it anymore.
>>
File: Untitled.png (142 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
142 KB, 1366x768
>>37760975
just thought this would be worth a laugh
>>
>>37761086
Source or fake.
>>
>>37761086
wow, she admitted it.
>>
>>37761594
Probably their best tactic
> Not vidya take it to /pol/
> Not politics take it to /v/
It is becoming more and both.
>>
File: 1381905356677.jpg (46 KB, 938x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381905356677.jpg
46 KB, 938x641
>>37761619
why would you screencap your own post?
>>
>>37761538
I know, and have a wealth of media references to back it because of those two books. Seriously, a treasure trove of footnotes.

>>37761257
Are you 12? Do you live in state with no senate or gubernatorial race this year? No commercial radio or tv?

We're about to start the next Presidential Election cycle and the feminist wave is being ginned up and you think any feminist activity isn't political right now?

I wish I could believe you were a shill, I'm afraid you're just ignorant.
>>
>>37761594
The good news now is that now even after the 9/18 ban storm on 4chan, GG stayed alive, and the mods/janitors lost more control over it. It is mainstream now, thus not current events.
>>
>>37760847
I am so confused as to whats going on in this picture
>>
>>37761648
Both and more*
>>
>>37761219

>Read by the author

I want to buy that so I can fap to her sexy voice.
>>
>>37760847
>>37760916
>>37760992
>Moot gets disillusioned, realising he no longer connects with his userbase
>Realises his 4chan days are behind him and the site now provides him with nothing more than grief from the FBI
>Thinks to himself "well at least I can make a couple of mil off the place"
>Sells 4chan to Chaim Goldswitzshecklegreenbergenstein
>With in the month 4chan is sanitised, users banned or drowned out by an influx of kiddy newfags, advertising everywhere
>Dead 4chan
>>
>>37761678
People calling moot out for betraying us.
>>
>>37761624
the first image returned from muh shekels is a comic about sarkeesian :D
>>
>>37761678
Heartbroken moot goes to /jp/ for sympathy and attention after getting cucked by a Gawker slut, gets BTFO so hard he has to delete his post and the replies to hide his shame.
>>
>>37761440
yeah I kinda get it, the culture war is subsuming gamergate isn't it?
>>
>>37761715
It's a wonder that hasn't happened years ago.
>>
>>37761718
>>37761730
what does the train have to do with it then?
>>
>>37761710
Yeah, I grabbed a bunch of those images from my Audible library so the covers are all audiobook covers.

She's recently seen how audiobook sales are climbing so she's started doing the unabridged version herself and just letting them edit it down to make the abridged versions.
>>
>>37761307
im glad that you guys are winning your war

good job

i didn't really get mad until i read that image where you guys attacked moot

he's just trying to distance himself from you faggots. he banned your threads because you were raiding. he probably doesn't give a fuck either but he has had to put up with a lot of shit over the years and some angry gamers are pretty much noob shit not worth getting up blown up in the media- especially since it paints 4chan in a negative light AGAIN. even though this is still the source for freedom of speech and real talk about real issues.

/pol/ is this wonderful place where i come to talk about politics from all over the world and every fucking day there are a bunch of kids from /v/ here shitting up my favorite board.
>>
File: dat pizza.jpg (153 KB, 634x825) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dat pizza.jpg
153 KB, 634x825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE
Reminder to keep hope alive and send them emails.
>>
>>37761224
lmao its hilarious how he tried to silence this and failed

I keep seeing these threads getting removed, and an hour later theyre back with ~200 replies
>>
>>37761234
This. Even if you don't like GG happening here, it's got to be better than the 6,000,000th thread on
>x
>white
>>
>>37760983

Someone PLEASE make a macro out of this.
>>
>>37761753
Go to bed moot and tell your mods to chill out.
>>
>>37761715
The only way to clean 4chan out is to close it. GG proved that "cleaning" didn't work. I do have some pity for Moot, even though he did backstab us. I think there is mroe to the story in that ban fest other than "muh girl" and "muh friends". It is likely lawyers got onto his ass. The DMCA rules and The Fappening were during the same time. I am mad at Moot, but he was also fucked at the same time. I can't claim any truth in the feminist hacker threats either.
>>
>>37761747
I think the train otaku on /jp/ were watching a livestream of a station and moot said he'd be there.
>>
>>37761737
Nah, I mean it's not about the ear. The gasoline and the tinder were there, that was just the spark. Someone said it well the other day. I should have capped it.
>>
>>37761781
MAKE IT YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

this is why i hate you fuckers

are you even FROM here?
>>
>>37761747
/jp/ watches a stream of a train station. It is a train otaku thing.
>>
File: 137749799615.jpg (72 KB, 582x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
137749799615.jpg
72 KB, 582x960
>>37761753
usually trolling is meant to be funny just a heads up
>>
File: 1407272163518.jpg (204 KB, 1280x953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407272163518.jpg
204 KB, 1280x953
>>37761283
I just watched that episode tonight lol
>>37761343
pic related
/k/ thinks more like /pol/ than they want to admit
>>
>>37761812
its not my fualt i dont have photoshop and im too scared to install something like gimp
>>
>>37761753
moot won't give you a free shekelpass for sucking his cock, you know that, right?
>>
>>37761494
Holy shit. Are you alluding to the possibility that DARPA and the US intelligence community has a stake in all of this? What the fuck do they gain from twisting all of this shit?
>>
>>37761671
Please enlighten me how all this is in any way hurting feminist activity?

Previous /pol/ psyops actually made sense, and the results were exactly as planned.

All I can see GG doing is targetting people with the effect of having them victimized, which is exactly what you don't want to happen
>>
>>37761343
hello, SA
>>
>>37761493
>>37761568

I guess girls make games like they make books -- self insert power fantasies.
>>
>>37760515

>Le concerned supreme nodding gentleman face

Captcha: majestic leudgma
>>
>>37761850
i bought my pass the past two years because i support him and you.

i love this place.
>>
>>37760609
soul brother with vitiligo

motherfreaking she mone hee hee
>>
>>37761854
Behaviour control. Like the objective of operation MK_Ultra
>>
>>37761839
You are also still afraid of capitals and punctuation. Try again when you aren't 12.
>>
File: digra4.png (705 KB, 976x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
digra4.png
705 KB, 976x616
>>37761854
lol i dont know nigga i just post the pics
>>
>>37761854
They did with the New Age, LSD, and Hippie movements. All three had the three letter agencies hand in them. The reason? study and control. They are not friends to American, but serve their own ends. Kennedy proved that.
>>
>>37761794
At this point i don't really care about moot and his excuse.
He should have come clean to us from the start.
Just told us what exactly is going on.
Instead he decided to be a faggot.
No sympathy.
>>
>>37761837
That drawfag shits all over /pol/ too.
Even though /pol/ is against gun control.

>>37761854
Someone said that SJWs were created so that real revolutionaries rising up against the government went shit hits the fan would be neutralized. Like what happened with Occupy.
>>
File: religion_of_peace.jpg (80 KB, 1023x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religion_of_peace.jpg
80 KB, 1023x576
>>37761865
Hello, MIDF.
>>
>>37761875
Too much. Reel it in.
>>
>>37761517

>GUYS STOP POSTING ABOUT GAMER GATE WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW GIRLS LIKE BBC! YOU KNOW "IMPORTANT ISSUES"

It's like /co/ and the "on topic" threads of characters butts.
>>
>>37761869
Power fantasies are a male contraption. These are enlightened self-references.
>>
>>37761913
I know he does. They all do, and yet their and our political standpoints are, in quite a decent few cases, identical.

Granted, a lot of /k/ is just "muh gunz" and single item voters, but hey, you take what you can get.

Sorry to go off topc
>>
File: 1412249737220.png (155 KB, 428x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412249737220.png
155 KB, 428x500
>>37761914
>>
>>37761914
no, just the "nuke em from orbit" thing
>>
>>37761296
>>37761397
you're a fucking idiot. GG is bigger than just video games. the cultural marxist enemies of GG are our enemies. the video game industry is just one of many fronts in the culture war.
>>
>>37761864

Gawker is losing thousands of dollars of ad revenue, they even admitted it in an article. A bunch of sponsors have pulled out and Gawker NEEDS that ad money to keep pumping its shit into the internet.

If we take away the shekels, the merchant dies.
>>
>>37761970
Goddamn. At least it's painless.
>>
File: 1412928538173.jpg (59 KB, 576x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412928538173.jpg
59 KB, 576x474
>>37761913
>Someone said that SJWs were created so that real revolutionaries rising up against the government went shit hits the fan would be neutralized. Like what happened with Occupy.
That is indeed correct anon.
Look at it this way.
If you play both sides of the field, how can you lose?
You create your own opposition and then you control it, direct it to it's own destruction like occupy, make it collapse under the weight of privilege checking.

If the group is too strong and still succeeds, well good job, you are now the leader of the revolutionaries too and nothing has changed :DDD

Because the establishment does not tolerate REAL opposition.
You know what happened to the last real opposition the government had?
They were all assassinated.
ALL OF THEM.
Not a single force of legitimate uncontrolled opposition remains.
Pic related
>>
So if not being transgender makes us Cisgender, does that also make us Cisformers?
>>
>>37762012
hurting feminists and SJW's HOW?
>>
>>37761517
Don't forget the endless stream of "Spain/Greece/Italy/Slavs/etc. are not white" threads we would get before the sticky. /pol/ in 2011-2012 was absolute shit. Until the Trayvon shooting, in any case.
>>
>>37761919
fuck you

you should all buy passes if you want to use these boards for your little war

at least support the site that makes it possible

or take it elsewhere like your precious 6.78ch.an

but you post it here over and over and take advantage of the worldwide viewership that /pol/ has to advance your petty troll war

subverting the captcha is reason enough to buy a pass

honestly i think of anyone without a pass as just someone visiting from reddit

if you like this place you should support it

and you are an idiot if you 'don't mind' typing in the captcha

it's a special sort of hell having to do that every time. back in the day we didn't have that shit and it's absence facilitates more lively discussion.
>>
>>37761864
Sorry, I'm just drawing your attention to how intensely political this fight actually is. Any feminist attack from now till Nov. 4, 2016 is going to be a political battle.

We can't win by rolling over for them and running some crafty end run while they're gloating. For good or not, the fight has already been joined. They've had enough fuel from Day 1 to keep this going on their end.

Right now, they are to the big scary feminists what they call us, basement-dwelling losers who should grow up. They need big wins on their own, or they get clowned and have to walk home in the floppy red shoes.

The MSM might swing into real action on this, but if they do, we've already won. Your think NOW, NARAL and Emily's List want their time wasted by a few silly little girls who picked a fight over video games?

Anita especially looks to be trying to play her role in this into a leading role in the big show, like a surprisingly even less attractive Sanda Fluke. The problem is, she lacks a single monstrously powerful figure to attack her and propel her to stardom.

We can't stop them staging attacks, we can't stop plenty of genuine nuts from attacking them, and we can't stop trolls from attacking them. All we can do is press what we have and try for an outright win.
>>
>>37762075

GAWKER IS ONE OF THE MOUTHPIECES OF SJW'S.

They're a clickbaiting vile shitheap and if they go then one of the pillars of SJW's is gone. Gawker loses its ad money, it shuts down, one of the pipes filling the internet with feminist garbage is shut off
>>
File: 1391645141821.jpg (998 KB, 1600x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391645141821.jpg
998 KB, 1600x1800
>>37762087
I wish I could relive that time forever
>>
>>37762032
Everyone that hasn't already should read into the FBI's COINTELPRO (counter-intelligence) program that ran from the 1950s to the '70s. It's fascinating how they fucked the Black Panther movement and other movements seeking to change things.
>>
>>37762032
Not claiming any link but

>1963 JFK dies
>1965 Malcom X dies
>1967 George Rockwell dies
>1968 MLK Dies
>1968 RFK dies

Many people in movements died.
>>
lol, what is wrong with feminist women in the usa. i hope it stay there.
>>
File: u wat bruh bruh.jpg (72 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u wat bruh bruh.jpg
72 KB, 600x400
>>37762075
Hurting a media network owned by liberal trust fund babies who own websites like Jezebel and Kotaku.
Ya fucken dingus.
>>
>>37762100
Fuck off with your kike pass moot.
>>
>>37762162
confirmed for captcha typer
>>
>>37762133
The only sources of real opposition, all dead.
Now we just have puppets so people can uselessly vent their steam.
>>
>>37762130
I'm not all that broken up about the Black Panthers getting crushed. They were a bunch of dicks.
However I do find it scary that these subversion tactics are so effective at dismantling revolutionary groups.
>>
>>37761764
gross. Olives.
>>
>>37760373
>Alex Mandossian
>Anita Sarkessian
Are they Jewish?

>dat nose
Also that "teleseminar" sounds like a Pyramid scheme....
>>
>>37761145
I nominate buzzfeed or cracked to be next.
>>
>>37762250
Armenian
>>
>>37761740
this

that's why it makes me so mad that you faggots don't appreciate him
>>
>>37762255
I can agree with that. After enough bleeding in the media, the Unis are next stop. People think they can't change anything. You never know until you try and never give up.
>>
File: Mandaloreplanet.jpg (119 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mandaloreplanet.jpg
119 KB, 800x800
>>37762250
judging by their names i think they're from kashyyk ayy lmao
>>
>>37762260
Anita Sakreesian isnt her real name ya dingus, its like Zoe quinn, her real name is chelsea. I forgot anitas real name.
>>
>>37762255
cracked definitely needs to die
>>
>>37762138
SWEDEN YES
>>
Can't believe people are still bringing up Thundercougarvalkenberg.
Did people in 18th century England think the American revolution was about fucking tea?
>>
>>37760373
It's happening!
>>
>>37762181
oooh! You caught me!
>implying anybody actually worries about typing the unknown word correctly
>captcha: ckepolic was
>>
>>37762392
you really have no idea because you have never experienced the site in any other way

you are too new
>>
>>37762335
As a former fan of cracked that was physically painful to view.
>>
>>37762372
Gaza strip tactics. They want to play the victim angle while shielding the core.
>>
>>37761864
Here's the real objective.
Our objective is to strip Gawker of money by ruining their reputation with their advertisers.

The rest of GG have their own goals but that is our current victory condition.
>>
>>37762455
>>
>>37760753
tips hair dye
>>
>>37762162
If that was moot, the thread would get beleted out of spite; Gawker got wasted so badly because of GamerGate that furries will be tolerated on 4chan before moot gets a chance to sell the site out now.
>>
File: davidwong.jpg (55 KB, 832x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
davidwong.jpg
55 KB, 832x429
>>37762335
David Wong, editor of Cracked, is actually famous over at reddit for constantly posting inane SJW bullshit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SRSsucks/comments/28w8w3/david_wong_headwriter_of_crackedcom_spends_hours/
>>
>>37762439
What is this, /b/?
>hurr durr everyone who disagrees with me is a newfag!
Just because you've been here two weeks doesn't make you an oldfag, dipshit
>>
>>37762538
stop linking reddit

you guys are embarrassing me

/pol/ has really taken a nose dive lately. if i wasn't for ebola and brit/pol/ we would have nothing.
>>
File: 1413181110402.png (338 KB, 665x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413181110402.png
338 KB, 665x568
>>37761516
Why is moot such a cuckoldfaggot?
>>
>>37760373
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Skhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
Confirmed shill
>>
>>37762569
Sorry, bro.
http://imgur.com/a/vCsaj#0
>>
>>37762577
Poor stalin
>>
>>37762538
Goddamnit. I really liked his books too.

Okay, mostly the first one, but I had hope for the third one.
>>
>>37760692
What ever happened with this cunt?
>>
>>37762538
>>37762620
david wong isnt his real name I think
he's a white guilt kind of retard
>>
>>37762553
what you don't know is that 4chan used to be captcha free

and the experience was great. what i am trying to argue is that if you like this site, and the exposure that it gives your shitty cause, and you are intelligent to see that you are wasting your time and energy typing in that tedious shit every time, that you might buy a pass and at least support the site.

you have no problem paying $50 for the latest shitty vidya game but you won't pay $20 to be able to experience the site as it was intended to be experienced.
>>
Dear God, the shills in these threads are just terrible....seriously, this is the worst shilling ever. Forget bait, you guys aren't even using fucking hooks. Good thing you're not getting paid for this weak ass shit. I don't blame whoever's motivating you for not sharing their shekels.
>>
File: joker.jpg (35 KB, 1023x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
joker.jpg
35 KB, 1023x473
It's Simple, We Kill the Clickbait

Killing Clickbait sites, unabashedly and indiscriminately, would start us off on a footing that will inherently result in good PR.

Now imagine the only thing Clickbait sites can do in response? Call rational folks in general who abhor Upworthy, Buzzfeed, and Gawker misogynists?

We do this until clickbait headlines are gone. Kaput. Finished.

And Gawker is the example we set to every other clickbait website on what is to befall them if they do not heed our warning.
>>
File: 1395097768223.png (772 KB, 593x608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395097768223.png
772 KB, 593x608
>>37762620
Same. I bought it to support him. my fucking face when
>>37762650
His name's Jason Pargin.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (93 KB, 728x603) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
93 KB, 728x603
>>37762335
Yeah, Cracked slowly started going full SJW around 2009 or 9. I was like a frog in a kettle, slowly boiling to death as the level of social justice kept rising. I stopped checking on it about 2 years ago and recently checked back this year to find an article about "5 reasons you should miscegenate". Sometimes I wonder whether or not it's just an elaborate form of obsucre humor.

Oh well, their site was always clickbait trash anyway. It's too bad they have a legion of 100K or so loyal unto-death white knight mouthbreathers who will defend them in the comments no matter what and act as click fodder when casual readers like me eventually abandon ship.
>>
>>37762663
>/pol/ actually succeeds in killing off clickbait as viable traffic garnering tactic
>/pol/ collectively wins Nobel Priz
>>
File: 1368998776050s.jpg (5 KB, 250x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368998776050s.jpg
5 KB, 250x189
>>37762653
>4Chan used to be captcha free

Because Kimmo flooding every thread with his bulshit website was such a great experience.
>>
>>37762707
>>/pol/ collectively wins Nobel Priz
>moot accepts it

JUST AS KEIKAKU
>>
>>37762706
Actually, that one you posted is satire. Not particularly funny satire, but y'know.

There is one they posted recently about how all MRA's are evil people and that men are impervious to physical, emotional, and sexual harm.
>>
>>37762706
*absurdist humor

Sorry, my brain isn't working this early in the morning.
>>
>>37762660
why do you think im a shill?

i just disagree with you. im not being paid by anyone. im just as misogynistic as the next guy. im not a SJW and im not from somewhere else.

i spend all day every day on 4chan. im a fucking professional.

im not disrupting your thread because im a shill. im disrupting your thread because im bored and you guys are idiots. my hope is that you will listen to me and fucking shut up or leave.

do we really need #32 consecutive threads on this? is it really that important.

did you know that it's election season? like real things that matter are happening in politics.

just so happens that you guys are drawing all attention away from that with your stupid war.

it makes me think that it's intentional and someone is trying to keep us from talking about real politics here.

makes me think that the politicians have wised the fuck up and are afraid of what this place represents.
>>
>>37762778
My bad. I didn't actually read it. Given their track record, can you really blame me for taking the title at face value? I'm sure they still managed to defend miscegenation somehow.
>>
>>37762835
the ferguson chimpouts are regular JIDF divide and conquer threads
ebola chan is semi dormant
>>
File: 1386537366018.gif (3 MB, 375x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386537366018.gif
3 MB, 375x250
>>37762835
>dat attention starvation
ok here you go here's a reply
>>
>>37762836
Oh, no, absolutely not. The author of that article in particular is kinda flagged in my mind for writing articles that aren't funny or informative.

I totally get why others don't read Cracked anymore, and that's fine. I still read it myself just because whatever isn't SJW-y is still pretty funny.
>>
File: 1412152090775.jpg (49 KB, 885x990) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412152090775.jpg
49 KB, 885x990
>>37762181
>Paying for a website full of shitposting, shills, and censorship

Good goy.
>>
>>37762835
Lol, I didn't even reply to anyone in particular when i complained about how terrible the shills are at shilling lately, and like clockwork, you show up to take offense at being called a shill. Looks like the shoe fits cinderella...
>>
>>37762835
Oh, look. I already addressed this point in this thread.
>>37762103

32 Consecutive threads. Why don't you spend your time shitting up the several other related threads made by shills and retards who can't use the catalog and post here?

You're just burning bump count and bringing on thread 33 faster.
>>
>>37761075
I couldnt agree more. We need to focus on uni after this. Then maybe we can get some real techers back.
>>
>>37762881
no im just in full fucking counterattack mode now

you act like this is the greatest thing that 4chan has ever done.

it was cool at first. it was fun and interesting. but this shit is stale. this is 4chin, not reddit. this thread is going to die and eventually we will start talking about something else.

it's not going to hang there on the internet forever like some cancer. it's gonna be flushed out of our collective consciousness and no one will remember except for you fags and you will wear it like some badge of honor like it meant anything at all.
>>
>>37762835
It has 32 straight threads because it's legitimate and popular.
If you don't like it feel free to hide the thread and enjoy the other 99 threads in the catalog.
But no you specifically come here to say "noone cares" the typical refrain of the sjw.
So forgive us for thinking you might seem like a legbeard or a white knight thereof.
>>
have you guys ever stopped to consider that you might be wrong?
>>
>>37762130
Any recommended reading or documentaries bro?
>>
File: 1408423642518.jpg (289 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408423642518.jpg
289 KB, 1024x769
>>37762991
You know it's a good idea to loosen up in a car crash. Stop white-knuckling it. It's gonna happen.
>>
File: 1410795447639.jpg (2 KB, 128x128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410795447639.jpg
2 KB, 128x128
>>37761161
>>
>>37762968
>techers
We sure as hell need them
>>
>>37763009
the customer is never wrong nigger
the sponsors know this
>>
>>37763009
The over whelming evidence to the contrary would make that unnecessary.
Besides, we are winning.
>>
File: jews.png (300 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jews.png
300 KB, 1366x768
Oddly enough, Cracked made a parody of Disney movies a year or so ago, and it was talking shit about jews.

There must still be some people there who still have a sense of humor, but they are being suppressed.
>>
>>37762991
>no im just in full fucking counterattack mode now
my sides, my poor sides.....You can't be serious nigga.
>btw, i also use adblock!
>>
>>37763009
you have made anita famous

well done

you have advanced the feminist agenda

very well done

and you have also missed your opponent's argument entirely.

video games are misogynistic

the video game industry is an old boys club

and things would be BETTER if women had an equal shot at making games

what if JK Rowling wanted to make an RPG. would you throw shit at her for being a girl? what if she made a game targeted at women or highly critical of men?

would you sperg out and nerd-rage?

would you send hate mail and threaten her advertisers?
>>
>>37763009
Can you honestly defend shit like this?

I'll wait.
>>
File: 1411528759413.jpg (65 KB, 960x916) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411528759413.jpg
65 KB, 960x916
>>37763106
1/10 are you even trying?
>>
File: ABP.jpg (69 KB, 468x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ABP.jpg
69 KB, 468x351
>>37762663
We can spread the idea amongst SJWs that adblock is a form of protest against sexist advertisements, against consumerism, against objectification of women, etc. We turn SJWs into the most anti-advertisement group of folks out there, because, of course "Advertisements are a method by how the patriarchy enforces gender roles" or some bullshit.

It will make unprofitable any media site that tries to cater to SJWs by making them toughest group to market to.

So, whenever you see a friend share gawker, jezebel, kotaku, etc: show them the AdBlock Campaign.

This will murder gawker's affiliate marketing revenues, demolish any clickbait marketed to SJWs, and make SJWs the worst target market for any website because there will be no money made from their clicks.

We've seen how effectively we can demolish sponsorship marketing with emails. This is how we can crush everything else.

/pol/, you fucking tell me this isn't the keikaku we were all waiting for, because I am telling you this: /pol/ can control what content is profitable on the Internet if we succeed.
>>
>>37763106
I'd wait for the game before any judgement. Good games have come from less likely places.
>>
File: 0041h.png (17 KB, 648x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0041h.png
17 KB, 648x488
>>37763106
sorry

i take all of this back

i'm a huge nnnnnnnnnigger

and also a cuckfag

i hope you'll all forgive me and not dip your sour eballs in my moist emouth
>>
File: 1413615041979.png (194 KB, 478x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413615041979.png
194 KB, 478x380
>>37763106
I love that the same SJW shill with elementary school grammar skills is still samefagging hard.
You would think Gawker could afford a shill above the age of 12 to come and shitpost.
>>
>>37763141
>abp
>not abe
you fucked up
>>
>>37763147
All is forgiven, anon, go forth, and shill no more
>But first, lets go fishing
>>
>>37763164
Adblock Edge is too edgy for me
>>
>>37762835
You do know that
>This thread I don't like draws attention away from threads I do like
is retarded right? I can have this thread and an Election discussion thread open at the same time and post in both. And have a Sweden thread and an Ebola thread or whatever mildly interesting thread open as well?
>>
>>37763164
Actually, you are right. Upgrading to ABE now.
>>
>>37763162
>Gawker
>paying someone
pick one
Poor interns
>>
>>37763141
This is...
Dear Allah it's brilliant...

And what's more you'd technically be right...
>>
>>37763162
when all else fails, attack his grammar

i write like this because it's 4chan

my argument is what matters, not my grammar or lack of punctuation
>>
>>37763207
Okay, you got me there.
Now I almost feels sorry for the poor fuck, literally doing it for free.
>>
>>37763235
Well, let us know when your argument gets here, and it'll get BTFO as well
>>
>>37763195
you guys have fun in thread #33

i can't wait for thread #60, that one is going to be REALLY good
>>
>>37763235
>shitposting
>argument
>>
>>37763226

>And what's more you'd technically be right...

And when the clickbait media realizes that they actively created the monster that would defeat them, while trying to say "Ads don't exist to reinforce patriarchy", we start a relentless campaign showing Ads to SJWs where women are literally there for no reason other than the fact that it makes the viewer want to bang them.

#YesAllAds
>>
>>37763272
>>37763258

it's right here
>>37763106
>>
File: rekt.png (31 KB, 600x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rekt.png
31 KB, 600x700
>>37763258
hahaha
>>
>>37763235
What argument? Horse porn? Copypasta? Typing like a retarded child?
When you have something besides abuse of the space bar and a lack of ability to use the shift key come back and try again.
>>
>>37762663
I honestly think clickbait is inherently self-destructive, as Gawker is now realizing.

For every two page views, you get a liberal white cuck who agrees with the article and then someone who is enraged by the SJC bullshit. The latter can be counted on to silently endure or loudly complain. Below critical mass, however, complaints raise awareness.

Now, however, we've got critical mass, and all of that anger is coming out at once. The people who know Gawker and don't like it FUCKING HATE IT, and there are a lot of us. We will revel in watching it burn. The same fate awaits all the other aggregators who run stories just to piss people off.
>>
>>37763300
>shitposting
>argument
>>
File: 1357538883614.jpg (246 KB, 551x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357538883614.jpg
246 KB, 551x403
>>37763300
You stating poorly worded bullshit does not an argument make, shillsworth
>>
>>37763106
Let's see.

As far as the problem of making Anita famous and advancing the feminist agenda, I'll refer you to my post explaining why this is a serious political issue and why we're winning despite what you think about it.

We didn't miss their argument. We disagreed.

The industry is currently undergoing the biggest period of Indie development ever. There's never been a time where women have had easier access to make games and get them played.

And contrary to what you'd like to start spewing in response, you know goddamned good and well that we don't actually control the whole internet and everyone on it. There are plenty of assholes trying to start trouble on both sides of this.
>>
>>37763300
False statements aren't an argument.
Maybe you could use them to form a very poor argument if you had some semblance of how sentence structure works.

Even then all that effort of learning basic communication skills will go to waste when you get BTFO with actual facts that go against the Gawker narrative.
>>
File: 1413959333190.jpg (75 KB, 520x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413959333190.jpg
75 KB, 520x750
Check out >>37740930 if any of you want to get better at shill-spotting. Highly recommended despite being the shittiest/dullest thread i've seen in quite a while.
>>
>>37762835
>post saying that people are shilling
>this guy who's totally not shilling, for whatever reason, assumes he is being called a shill
>not a shill tho
>>
>>37763395
I abandoned that one after making one post. Maybe two? It was shit. I figured it had slid by now.
>>
>>37763306
no my argument is that you are fucking wrong

that there is inequality in the video game industry and that your stupid troll war is accomplishing nothing and making us look bad.

i appreciate what you guys did but it's fucking over. you fucked up gawker. cool. that's it though. that's all you did.

your raid was successful. you broke the rules of this site to do it and wasted more of moot's time.

and to me it just seems like a massive forum sliding operation. you guys are probably just useful idiots.
>>
>>37763437
>No you're wrong!

That's not how arguments work. Come back when you at least have a few pubes.
>>
>>37763321

We can turn SJWs into their worst enemy: >>37763141
>>
>>37763437
>that there is inequality in the video game industry
And you actually believe this? Also no rules were broken.
>>
>>37763395
Damn....I guess its just this thread that got the terrible shills...these guys are pumping out 6,7, even a few 8/10 shill posts.
>>
>>37763437
How am I wrong? You still can't type like an adult, nor can you defend it. You aren't very good at this.
>>
>>37763437
Shitposting is against the rules.
>>
>>37763502
Better watch out...he's in FUCKING COUNTERATTACK MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37763141
We need to do this. We need a hashtag. We need to contact the big boys on our side.
This will be the final blow.

Any of you got any ideas?
>>
>>37763437
And my argument is you are wrong

>video games are misogynistic
Because you say so doesn't make it so.

>the video game industry is an old boys club
Yes, and? If you don't like it, make your own game.

>and things would be BETTER if women had an equal shot at making games
No one is stopping them.

>would you throw shit at her for being a girl?
Of course not.

>what if she made a game targeted at women
Good for her?

>or highly critical of men?
If she wants to be critical of men, men are allowed to be critical back.

>would you sperg out and nerd-rage?
No one does it better than you, sweetie.

>would you send hate mail and threaten her advertisers?
I haven't sent hate mail to anyone, and no one is threatening advertisers.

>you guys are probably just useful idiots
Feminists are useful idiots according to the USSR. ALL DAT EQUALITY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
>>
>>37763437
>you can't catch me. not when i shift into MAXIMUM OVERSHILL
>>
>>37763359
>The industry is currently undergoing the biggest period of Indie development ever. There's never been a time where women have had easier access to make games and get them played.

bullshit

the industry hasn't put out anything innovative in years

and women are still not allowed, even in your fantasy accessible-to-women indie video game studios.

i think that the industry needs new blood. i hope that women make a whole bunch of games in response to all this.

and moreover i hope that they don't write a single word of code. i hope that they employ all indian code monkeys and just write the scripts and design the game concepts.

and i will sit back an lol as some jewess gets rich selling a game that she designed and had complete control over production- even though all the hard coding was done by men.

why?

because women are just better at creative stuff like that. that's why there are so many great female authors. that's why there are so many great women in the theater.

male-dominated gaming is coming to an end. and good riddance.
>>
File: 1410094793702.jpg (28 KB, 485x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410094793702.jpg
28 KB, 485x485
>>37763605
such good trolling bruh
>>
File: merchantnod.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merchantnod.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>37763141
This should be a long term plan
>>
>>37763605
Yeah, you lost me here. This is such silly nonsense that I'll offer no further reply.
>>
>>37762835
>im just as misogynistic as the next guy

What? who actually talks like this? you're trying way way way too hard to fit in here, which makes me think you don't belong.
>>
>>37763605
I know that you're just pretending to be retarded, but the mere thought that there are people unironically convinced of that horrifies me.
>>
Some I'm watching that video with the woman btfo that guy, while they did a decent job. At one point one chick totally deflects the guys question of why shouldn't video games be reviewed like those movies, she really fucked up there. Pretty good besides that so far though.
>>
>>37763605
So lets get this straight. You've went from,
>i'm so tired of seeing these threads, their sliding
to
>The SJW's are right
MEh, lay off guys, he's totally one of us, and not a shill at all.
>>
And we've made the bump limit again.

Time to anger the interns again!
>>
File: 1410472622608.png (282 KB, 440x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410472622608.png
282 KB, 440x458
>>37763427
>>37763490
it's been up 12 hours, it gets bumped by shillbots periodically to keep it from sliding past page 8
>>
>>37763666
satanic trips for truth

you caught me

im a paid shill
>>
>>37763552
It can't be #YesAllAds, because it looks like we're trying to satirize #YesAllWomen.

Should be something original, but sets fire to the hearts of SJWs so that they do something productive for once: BTFO their own media outlets.

We'd need a stream of OC to put out. It can't look like our red pill pics either. Probably needs to have an air of professionalism to it.
>>
>>37763716
Now he's telling us he's paid.....getta load of this guy...
>>
File: 1411353806164.jpg (29 KB, 620x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411353806164.jpg
29 KB, 620x618
>>37763605
>>
>>37763605
>women aren't allowed in the industry
shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about. Shimomura is pretty damn well respected in the industry, for good reason too. Quit talking out of your ass.
>>
>>37763708
Yeah, I just replied to one I missed earlier in there.

If this level of dickery keeps up I'm going to end up making a mix and match set of reply's like I did during the government shutdown.
>>
>>37763141
This is a good idea. Start a thread.
>>
>>37763676
i worked in a video game studio!

you guys are killing me

i worked on the Sims 2 project at EA. you know how many women were in my department?

2

men?

maybe 16

AND WE HAD MORE WOMEN IN OUR DEPARTMENT THAN ANY OTHER.

the campus was mostly made up a three buildings, one that looked like a giant playstation 2 (old style). that building WAS COMPLETELY FILLED WITH MEN.

i fucked hated working there. it was like being in gym class in high school. bunch of fat dudes playing madden 20XX for all of eternity.

and no women, anywhere...
>>
>>37763811
>working at EA
>moral high ground
Pick one and only one
>>
>>37763811
And my dad works for nintendo. I bet you're just some fat ugly womyn who hates everything everything except deep fryers.
>>
>>37763811
Perhaps you should have chopped off your dick for equality
>>
>>37763811
girls are stupid so they become prostitutes instead of coders. shocking. :^)
>>
>>37763811
Even if what you are saying is true. No one is preventing women from joining the industry.
>>
>>37763726
>>37763141
Ok, let's make a thread about this.
>>
>>37763811
So EA hires retarded shills who can't even type properly? It's sad how realistic it sounds.
>>
>>37763811
Maybe you should be mad at EA?
>>
>>37763811
>derailing a thread past bump limit
For what purpose?
>>
>>37763605
>Woman plays idea person
>Others do the work
That's TFYC project in a nutshell.

And the game that woman has thought up is a rather uniquely designed one that should go over well.

And no one has a problem with that. So you see if women are the gaming future then it'll only because they're good at it, but if they suck at it, they don't deserve a single favor.
>>
>>37763141
Won't that kill practically all websites that make money off of advertising? It could end the Internet as we know it.
>>
>>37763811
>My personal anecdote from a decade ago proves the current video game environment is misogynistic.
>>
>>37763953
i drank too much coffee and there was nothing better to do

im just tired of the circlejerk

think about what you are doing

and be careful with those death threats- you fuckers are gonna get v&
>>
>>37763977
It'll kill clickbaiting sites
>>
>>37763808
I pulled an all nighter and have to head to bed now. This was my last spark of thought.

If you'd like, you can start a thread for it. I don't want to stop the momentum because I need some shut eye.

I will be back tomorrow. Keep the conversation going.

Here's a screenie of the post you can save/repost.

Here's a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/nUvt73eQ

The best part is that old media hates clickbait as much as we do. It is in their best interests to support us.

Above is the trip I'll use to identify myself in any future thread. Nevertheless, let this be your idea as much as mine, /pol/, because intellectual property can go suck a dick.
>>
>>37763997
lol, like the SJW's aren't sockpuppetingsourcing their own death threats
>how new are you?
>>
>>37763953
PSYOPs
>wish i was kidding
>>
File: SA goon.jpg (81 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SA goon.jpg
81 KB, 640x960
>>37763997
lol starbux on his mac thinks he's cool on the internet. damn dude that was such sweet trolling i bet you'll get quinn-tier poon from this
>>
>>37763997
If I haven't gotten my door kicked in for posting instructions on how to make VX gas, I sure as hell won't get my door kicked in for non-existent death threats.
>>
>>37763977
The beauty of it is that we only target to SJWs. If we politicize it to the point it becomes "you either have adblock in solidarity or you're perpetuating white cis male patriarchy" or some bullshit like that, we can make it hard as hell for clickbait sites to shill to SJWs.
>>
>>37764055
how do you know that?

what if your monster got out of control?

it seems much more likely to me that some stupid 14yo troll was responsible for the death threat.

but you guys can't see the forest for the trees
>>
>>37763141
>>37763900
>>37763726
>>37763552
I gave it a try
https://twitter.com/SocialJusticeHQ/status/526317047748526080

Please retweet+ follow.
>>
>>37764101
play up the whole boycotting those evil companies pulling out of gawker
>>
>>37764073
no im just a fat neckbeard sitting alone in my dark room, just like you
>>
>>37764114
So its been you sending the deaththreats all along! AHA!
>>
>>37764161
nigga /pol/ is mostly /fit/ and women

>>>/gawker/
>>
>>37764161
actually, I'm at work dicking around on the interwebs.
>>
File: Musketeers.jpg (115 KB, 672x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Musketeers.jpg
115 KB, 672x288
>>37764114
I know that because of the incriminating evidence that Anita posted, and because of my pal in the FBI.

"The profiler threw his head back and laughed like a musketeer."
>>
>>37764131
Oh man. Imagine relegating the worst elements of the left into a future Internet where there is no ad-fueled media that speaks for them because we turned them so ideologically opposed to it.
>>
remember a time when you would archive threads because they were good or funny and not because everyone in them was lying about who they were and why they were posting?
gamergate remembers
>>
Anti-GG are trying to control the narrative. They will use every trick in the book. They have been studying and adapting debating tactics used by conservative christians - same shit, different part of the political spectrum.

If you can control the battlefield, you can control the battle.
>>
>>37760624
Nice Goatse

>>37760692
lol
>>
>>37761493
And she made a game in which women receive violent agressions lol
>>
File: pargin.jpg (23 KB, 170x170) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pargin.jpg
23 KB, 170x170
>>37762650
David Wong AKA Jason Pargin

totally normal, nothing to see here
>>
>>37764288
Fortunately by the looks of this thread all they could come up with for a shill is a mentally-defective child that hasn't figured out how to type yet.
There are better SJW shills on /a/ right now, not even joking.
>>
>>37761837

Willis (that drawfag) harbors irrational hatred for pol, as do a large part of k posters.
>>
File: KQ.jpg (52 KB, 350x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KQ.jpg
52 KB, 350x250
>>37763106
>video games are misogynistic
>the video game industry is an old boys club
>and things would be BETTER if women had an equal shot at making games
Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 105
Thread DB ID: 18377



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.