[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Muh 78 Cents
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3khtAdwXo
http://www.equalpaybackproject.com/

Female Jew comedian Sarah Silverman is sick and tired of no one addressing the fact that women in America make 78 cents for every dollar men make.

This of course is due to male politicians hating women and the patriarchy. The statistic is also completely, 100% true, and not at all the result of willfully ignoring all factors that could affect income other than age and gender.

To help combat this, and the evil patriarchy, Silverman has started the Equal Payback Project to crowdfund 29.8 trillion dollars to pay every women in America back for their lost wages. (of course they dont expect to make the 29.8 trillion, and will donate any funds raised to the National Women's Law Center, an organization dedicated to raising women's wages)

Next I'll post some screen caps of statistics the website shows. Get ready /pol/.
>>
File: feminism yes.png (487 KB, 1824x1070) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism yes.png
487 KB, 1824x1070
Suggested donations, with how they correspond to "women's losses"
>>
File: gold standard.png (244 KB, 1796x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gold standard.png
244 KB, 1796x658
Apparently women deserve an extra 108,000 a year
>>
Can someone make a inforgraphic that shows how wrong the 77cent myth is?
>>
File: muh week gaps.png (645 KB, 1766x1022) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh week gaps.png
645 KB, 1766x1022
Looking at weekly pay is a nice way of ignoring the differences in hours worked per week by men and women.
>>
>Sarah Silverman

ash her
>>
File: what.png (782 KB, 1646x952) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what.png
782 KB, 1646x952
Working mothers make less than working fathers. There is no way this is related to working mothers working way less hours than working fathers.

Also, it's because of the patriarchy that relatively demanding jobs like truck driving, maintenance, and construction are paid more than glorified baby sitters.
>>
File: the white devil.png (468 KB, 1662x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the white devil.png
468 KB, 1662x580
The white devils have created a system where they pay themselves more, and intentionally exclude others by giving them lower wages. That is what is happening.
>>
Wage gap is just a jewish feminist agenda to push for more welfare because women make different choices than men and don't work as hard.
>>
what i don't get is: if women are payed less then men for the exact same work... i don't get it... why the hell arn't women working everywhere i mean capitalsim?
>>
GIVE ME UR MONEY!
>>
Fuck whoever cured this bitch's agoraphobia. She used to just hide in her apartment.
>>
>>36990941

gee doesn't anyone ever stop to wonder, maybe the white man is more productive?
>>
I went to the oddball festival to see Bill Burr, and had to suffer through this piece of shits act.
She bitched 30 twenty minutes about republicans and how easy it would be for her to blame a man for rape. Then she went in the crowd and sat on some random married guys lap, and made jokes about how he was such a pig.

O'l Red face saved the night thankfully, but Sara can eat ebola dick for all I care.
>>
>>36990492
Thanks for the daily reminder OP, meant to watch it the other day, but got distracted. Sarah is brilliant, I should donate some money, a few more daily reminders will probably convince me to actually do so.
>>
>>36991362
lol sometimes people cure their own agoraphobia
>>
>>36990941
>be a spic female
>work for less than minimum wage under the table
>conveniently leave asian women out of the picture
>>
>>36990865
men can't do child care jobs because The Hunt
>>
>>36990492
Not your personal army, faggot.
>>
>>36990492

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/sarah-silverman-net-worth/

>10 million$
>>
>corporations are scumbags who nickel and dime everywhere there can, shipping factories overseas for a single digit percentage
>don't hire more women if they can get away with offering lower wages

Now that's what I call logically inconsistent
>>
File: pay gap myth.jpg (1 MB, 1308x1828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pay gap myth.jpg
1 MB, 1308x1828
>>
>Dr. GoldStein
>>
more like 78 cents + 50% of the mans dollar.
so for every $1.00 a man makes a woman makes $1.28? If they were exactly equal a woman would still make $1.50 for every dollar a man makes.

Change divorce laws then we'll talk about equality.
>>
>>36990590
>Everybody who donated will be emailed a photo of Sarah's new willy... signed!
>>
Sounds like a scam.

Reminder never to give to charity:
http://www.tampabay.com/americas-worst-charities/
>>
I have YET to hear the answer to
>If woman get paid less why wouldn't companies hire only women?
Anyone here knows what would a libtard answer to this?
>>
>>36990941
>implying any of these bitches combined do the work of George Washington
>>
>>36990941
>White man is, of course, old enough to have white hair
>>
>>36992007
name calling is all I've gotten after proposing this

And if women wanted to do Computer/Engineer work, it'd be a cinch. There's lots of support for them and beta orbiters will do your work for you
>>
>>36991721
If a woman makes more than a man the man gets her stuff. Lol, you're a butthurt retard or a trol.
>>
>all those uncited sources
>>
Can this jew make jokes that don't include vaginas and penises?
>>
>>36990752
I want a source on this image. Hours worked alone can't make up that difference, right? Well I guess I was assuming they meant full-time employees so...
>>
This is great. I'm starting to understand all these 'crowdfunding' scams. the PC betas with disposable income are so dumb they can be duped and still feel good about themselves because they "helped women", or some shit. in reality, we know that short of subsidizing every woman's salary, nothing can change until women actually hold the same composition of professions as men.

only the jews could have come up with this. condition a generation of retards, then rip them off. this is a long con
>>
>>36992188
Can any female "comedian"?
>>
>>36990492
>women in America make 78 cents for every dollar men make.
Holy shit, they must be fucking rich...
>>
File: 1410807184450.jpg (31 KB, 600x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410807184450.jpg
31 KB, 600x449
>>36990752

It's not about getting paid less it's a statistical error. It's about proportional representation. If the same about of women were surgeons as men they would have the exact same pay.
>>
>>36992147
UC Census Bureau says only 3% of people receiving alimony payments are men
>>
I'm a poor as fuck white man.

Where's all the money I am supposed to earn?

Can I have some of this too?
>>
>>36990752
>male surgeon has blood on his hands
>male CEO has toupee
The cunts just can't help themselves can they
>>
>>36992216
>implying there are ANY female chefs in the world's best restaurants
>implying there are female surgeons who match up with the best men
>implying women are CEOs of anything but shitty nonprofits

IT'S ABOUT JOB CHOICE AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU FUCKING CUNTS
>>
>>36992216
Specialties and titles
Pediatrician vs brain surgeon
>>
Stronk woman need no man, just the government and charity.
>>
You know, I liked her until I read her book.

She's really a spoiled, whiny brat; And an idiot.

This video solidifies my opinion.

She's got some pretty good one liners though. Not gonna lie.
>>
>>36990492
>women in America make 78 cents for every dollar men make.
>The statistic is also completely, 100% true
It is in fact true. Women workers by average make 22 cents less on the dollar than men make. Such is how statistics and means, how truth, can be used to tell lies.

For example (i don't have the numbers), but what is the average wage of all working age women 100 years ago vs men, compared to today? It would seem like 100 years ago was "still living in the dark ages".
>>
>>36992216
For the cooks, a $30/week difference could easily come down to hours worked.

For the surgeons, you should look at the type of surgery being done. I would assume most high risk surgeries are done by men, for the same reason that high risk medical professions in general are male dominated.

The female CEO thing is explained here >>36991591
Female bosses are less money motivated and more comfort/lifestyle/location oriented than men. Also as they are their own bosses, can you really say the pay gap is due to anything other than their own performance?
>>
>>36992398
this. it's almost infuriating that they deliberately use vague job titles, instead of indicating actual positions, but then you remember that only total retards can be so easily fooled. I hope the US starts taxing men and giving that money to women. you deserve it
>>
>>36990492
I can't help but loving her, she is so lewd
>>
>>36992388
so male surgeons actually work hard doing surgery, whereas female surgeons just complain they don't get paid as much. And male attorneys work so hard their hair falls out, while the female attorney works hard on one case: The People vs The Patriarchy
>>
>>36990865
>Truck driver makes more than a nursing aide
One requires someone be away from home for long periods and do very demanding and dangerous (trying to meet deadlines on little sleep) work

>Maintenance vs Kindergarten teacher
Again, maintenance requires more special skills, and dangerous or unpleasant work than watching kids play with toys

>Construction worker vs Child Care Worker
Working on a site surrounded by accidents waiting to happen compared to babysitting
>>
>>36992216
This is the source the site provides. Again, weekly. Not hourly.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat39.pdf
>>
Hey guys, I want to raise awareness to this terrible bad thing that is happening in the modern world.
On average NEETs make 100% less PER HOUR than your average worker. This is a fucking outrage.
Please help me raise money to make a NEET fund, it's 2014 and this is NOT okay.
>>
File: 1384133711673.png (34 KB, 500x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384133711673.png
34 KB, 500x232
>>36990941
don't blame white men, blame those ableists with height privalege.
>>
>>36990865
> that graph
If it's okay to say you're more comfortable with a woman watching your children, is it okay to say I'm more comfortable with a man driving an 18-wheeler?
>>
>>36990492
>Female Jew comedian
>comedian

OK, let me stop you right there...
>>
>>36990492
>vagina-owner

What is it with female comics and this 'joke'? Its like an obsession.
>>
File: 1412726831130.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412726831130.png
772 KB, 674x7920
>>36990492
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>36992634
No, no I think you didn't get it.
The joke is that SHE HAS A VAGINA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
> I'm not at work clocking hours and earning shekels so I can raise my children who I love.
Why does the patriarchy oppress me?
>>
>>36990752
>>36992521
>>36992485

If you look at the data category for surgeons, there isnt one. There's "Surgeons and physicians", which includes basically everyone with a medical degree. Which clearly is due to the different specialities men choose over women.

Honestly I was surprised when I saw that graph, because I thought it meant women surgeons were paid less than male surgeons, which could point to a legitimate wage gap. But no. Once again it's just abusing the statistics.
>>
>>36990941
Is Asian not a race now?
>>
File: 1404178855066.jpg (24 KB, 325x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404178855066.jpg
24 KB, 325x477
>>36990492
Why would anyone even hire men if they could just hire a woman and pay her less?
>>
>>36992634
>>vagina-owner
Big deal, I own a vagina myself.

What's the point of dumping all those dead hookers without keeping a souvenir or two.
>>
>>36991528
Where did he declare a call to arms? This is a standard /pol/ outrage thread.
>>
>>36992730
because you have to pay women full wages for 9 months without any labor because of pregnancy, and they can quit when then give birth and keep all the money...

also, generally, women are shit workers who have much difficulty working productively in a group with other men and women. And especially are bad bosses and leaders, not necessarily with men under them, but especially with women under them.
>>
>>36992007
>>If woman get paid less why wouldn't companies hire only women?
This was tried in Britain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>women make 78 cents for every dollar that a man makes
That's fucking unfair bullshit. The man is only left with 22 cents.
>>
>>36992751
dats gross
>>
>>36992344
Even suggesting it shows how patriarchal and rapey you are, shitlord.
>>
>>36990865
Doesn't this graph go directly against their point? I mean, they are explicitly saying female-dominated jobs are less rewarding than male-dominated jobs. How the fuck can this be understood in any discriminative way? It's literally women choosing to do lower paid work
>>
File: 1374601495955.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4790) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374601495955.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4790
>>36992855
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
here's the screencap
>>
> Work at a fab shop
> Have to go hand balm some steel to my area so I can cut some shit
> Working with a chick
> for every 4 pieces I carry, she carries 2. In the time it took to get everything over there, I had to carry more
> She wants to be paid the same
>>
>>36990752
>>36992485
yep. and let's forget that the salaries of CEOs vary hugely between one another, and that maybe women are more likely to be CEOs at less successful companies.
>>
>>36992709
Asians tend not to match up with Leftist narrative.
>>
>>36992709
Pretty sure Asians make more, and that would poke a hole in their bullshit about how white men are putting down all the minorities.
>>
>>36992751
Fuck off you gook
>>
>>36992935
Thanks, man.

Or if you are a woman, I will thank you 22% less.
>>
>>36992971
>that maybe women are more likely to be CEOs at less successful companies
Or non-profits, which goes back to the huge salary differences.
>>
>>36990941
>>36992709
>>36993005
fucking this

They deliberately excluded asians and Jews. this is an amazing campaign. I only hope I can be part of such a racket, god knows they will be raking in grants, government bux and idiots' "crowdsourcing" funds
>>
It's always about the shekels, isn't it Silverberg?
>>
>>36993005
They answer that white 'internalized whiteness', meaning they count as white for that category.

I wish I was making that up.
>>
>>36991402
wow she sounds like a blast to see live
>>
>>36991295
Lol Arfenhouse
>>
>>36993156
more like a blast of my cum in her face after i abduct her and rape her in a dumpster behind the club
>>
>>36990492
Kill the Goyim.
>>
Why do Leftists always need bright colorful graphics like this? Are they children?
>>
>>36990492
Civil servants earn they same thing, men or women. So she's talking about private sector jobs.

In private sector, "liberal profession" (doctors, lawyers...) and self employed people earn the same thing, men or women.

Shitty job like cashier pay the same thing, the minimum wage, men or women.

So what those women are really talking about is white collar jobs.

Sorry but as a member of the working class this doesn't concern me.

Knowing that a Carrie Bradshaw wannabe doesn't earn as much as her male collegue doing a parasite job, doesn't prevent me to sleep at night.
>>
FEMINISTS GETTING BTFO

http://time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/
>>
>>36990492
>that one faggot complaining in the video about Sarah "making fun" of trans people
Liberals will destroy themselves
>>
>>36990492
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HOLY SHIT $30T COULD ACTUALLY HELP AMERICA's DEBT (noT REALy)
>>
As someone said already she is mentally imbalanced and mentally imbalanced people with money and a voice will always try to destroy society due to their own internal hatred and that is what she is doing here and will continue to do.
>>
people like Sarah are why no women can get a husband these days, she's just a jew shill for whoever she wants to troll that day. keep enabling her attention whoring big jew.
>>
God I fucking hate her.

She is not funny. She just says 'rude' words, that's it, that is her entire gimmick.

She isn't even relevant anymore.
>>
>>36990590
companies could have saved 29 trillion dollars by hiring women instead of men? men sure are dumb lol!
>>
>>36993256
most people are busy with their lives. easy, comprehensible graphics like this are the most effective way to deliver selective information. such images have been used as propaganda since the early 20th century
>>
>>36990865
why are they bitching about making 640$ a week making sure kids dont eat the crayons?

Versus welders who risk life and limb every time they move an acetylene tank
>>
>Be teenager
>Do minimum wage job
>Only male
>Do all the heavy lifting
>Do all the dangerous jobs
>Do all the worst cleaning jobs that require elbow grease
>Get paid the same as the girl who won't do anything more intensive than operate the till 'because she's started to develop muscles from carrying plates and its disgusting'

I wish there was a paygap..
>>
@@@@WATCH THIS LINK@@@@

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
>>
File: 1369347314146.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369347314146.gif
2 MB, 245x200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI&list=PLytTJqkSQqtr7BqC1Jf4nv3g2yDfu7Xmd&index=5&t=3m34s

Just in case you don't know. Based Sommers laying the smack down.
>>
>>36992935
>posting over-dramatized clickbait anecdote
You sure showed them ;)
>>
File: 1411699950592.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411699950592.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>36992751
>>
>>36992975
>>36993005

I'm surprised Asian hasn't just been lumped under 'white' once and for all. I mean, they're not black... that alone ought to be enough, right? It's enough whenever some kid shoots up a school ("isn't it funny how it's always an angry white boy?") or shoots a black in self-defense. Seems at least slightly less bullshit than just ignoring Asians altogether because they don't fit the 'everyone vs. white male oppressors' narrative.
>>
>>36993470
Fuck that. If they put Asians in there the 'gap' will be seemingly higher.
>>
>>36990492
does she also know that women control 60% of all personal wealth in the US? yeah, it may not be their own money, but they sure as fuck treat it as if it was their money. so yeah, men are already paying them back, even when they damn well know that the wage gap is a lie.
>>
File: 2523.jpg (48 KB, 127x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2523.jpg
48 KB, 127x196
>>36990492
The fuck, I've been seeing alot of this shit everywhere, even on one of the most popular radio stations here the host mentioned this wage gap shit.
>>
>>36990554
>losses
Women are losing money now?

Damn the patriarchy!
>>
>>36993470
>I'm surprised Asian hasn't just been lumped under 'white' once and for all
really? you must never have met any. go to a city with a significant asian population. they're very different from whites, and stay cohesively segregated

>Seems at least slightly less bullshit than just ignoring Asians altogether
it doesn't. omitting data on east asians is pretty brazen, but still won't be questioned by most people. combining their income data with whites would be legitimately scandalous
>>
>>36990492
>Female Jew comedian Sarah Silverman is sick and tired of

Anyone else sick and tired of these jew comedians?
>>
>>36992188
Women think about their vaginas all day long.
Women comedians think about other women's vaginas all day long.
>>
>>36993587
>Anyone else sick and tired of these jew comedians?
Not enough goyim, apparently.
>>
>>36993242
She's kryptonite for my boner.

Fucking disgusting jewess.
>>
>>36993587
Yes, considering there's not one that isn't either a Christian-basher or a white-basher.
>>
>>36992909
Cool story bro.
>>
File: 1412530798450.jpg (1 MB, 900x7324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412530798450.jpg
1 MB, 900x7324
>>36990743
>>
>>36993617
It wouldn't be about sex, it would be about power
or at least, that's how I would describe it in court to get the feminist panties collectively twisted
>>
>A firm could reduce their labour costs by 22% by hiring women over men and become massively more competitive than their rivals but chose not to because men hate women.

Ain't that some shit....silly men.
>>
>>36990492
She's everywhere here lately, huh?
>>
Why do economically illiterate people act as if a wage gap is even fucking possible?

Prices are determined by supply and demand, this applies for commodities as well as labor.

Women being paid less than men for the same value of labor would require a conspiracy between every fucking employer in the entire US, a conspiracy that each conspirator would have an incentive to break since hiring women for slightly more would give them an advantage over their competitors.

It's simply not FUCKING possible.
>>
>>36993457
Sommers is based.
>>
>>36990492

like that woman has ever had to work for 78 cents in her live.

(you know what i mean her entire career is about being an attention whore, not actually working full shifts)

this bigotry is just an attempt to try to force the will of the minority upon the majority and it should be considered as nothing less than an attempt to get people to donate to feed a bunch of clowns who are only going to make more buracratic red tape and are never going to actually contribute to fixing the broken system because if it was fixed, they would be out of work.

sickening, utterly sickening.
>>
>>36993562

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm surprised because it would make any sense to do that, I'm saying it's surprising because it seems like the sort of thing that these people might do (mixing demographics until the resulting statistics fit the narrative they're trying to push.)
>>
>>36992344
ok, let's back it up for a moment

just because you believe yourself to be "poor as fuck", does not mean you're experiencing the worst possible conditions. your whiteness has given you many advantages in your life. white people are literally blind to their privilege, hence all of this hostile resistance to anyone that dares to point it out.

if you were a minority, woman, or both, your situation would be drastically worse. whatever opportunities you've had in your life, you'd only have a fraction if you were not white or male. them's just the facts. if you'd like more info, read the website linked in OP. you can't argue with statistics.
>>
If women are so underpaid then why aren't businesses hiring more women to cut costs?

Checkmate.
>>
>>36990492
>crowdfund 29.8 trillion dollars to pay every women in America back for their lost wages.
LOL
>>
>>36993786
they can't do that, because there's a lot of female asian feminists. they're especially angry, and would go on a warpath if these jews tried it
>>
>>36993819
I really want to hear the liberal rebuttal, this really seems like a check mate.
>>
>>36993587
Its the same with any 'minority' comedian

>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN BLACKS...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN WOMEN...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN GAYS...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN JEWS...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN MEXICANS...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN TRANS...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN MIXED RACE...
>AIN'T IT FUNNY WHEN MUSLIMS...

Their entire performance is based off their minority status. Its fucking boring. Especially when they compare themselves like

>AIN'T IT FUNNY HOW MEN/WHITES DO IT LIKE THIS...BUT...BUT US [Insert any of the above] DO IT LIKE THIS?
>>
>>36993824
>those ribs

She looks like she's fresh out of the concentration camp.
>>
>>36992581
yeah, what about all the short men that are at an disadvantage and earn much less money than tall men? shouldnt there be affirmative action for them? what about the ugly men that earn less than attractive men? shouldnt we do something about that?
>>
>>36993881
No the absolute worst are the ones who do shock comedy purely for the fact of the shock.

Hate people like that. Frankie Boyle is the worst offender. He just says offensive things purely to be offensive and to make people go "Can you believe what he just said!?" Comedians like that are simply lazy.
>>
>>36992730
women are so oppressed by misogynist men that men rather pay other men more money to work for them instead of hiring women.
>>
>>36990492
It's not human.
>>
>>36993924
your day is coming. check out reddit.com/r/short (i know, leddit etc)

look at all of these angry and depressed manlets with victim complexes. and it's pretty sad, because being short is a legit disadvantage in nearly all aspects of life.
>>
>>36993762
Liberals can't into economics. And conservatives parrot it for the cunt voter demographic
>>
>>36993762
I love this argument! Set aside the fact that is is framed in the Pure Capitalism/Free Market vacuum, the sweeping generalization in the face of human nature makes me dizzy!
I could apply this to Racism, too! Racism can't POSSIBLY exist, because why would anyone discourage a viable customer base?
And market manipulation: Wow! It would have to be an INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY for banks to manipulate interest rates through third parties for their exclusive gain.
...oh, wait...
>>
File: mfw.jpg (60 KB, 1117x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
60 KB, 1117x657
>>36990492
>to crowdfund 29.8 trillion dollars
>crowdfund 29.8 trillion dollars
>29.8 trillion dollars
>to fund a jew

not only is /pol/ always right, I don't actually have a sufficient reaction image to represent my confusion/frustration. Post yfw /pol/ was right again. Also is it even possible to generate that much money, ever?
>>
>>36994015
lol man

they're all losing their shit over this commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emp_CtPy1Gw

to be fair, that seems really fucked up. they put that last line in there because they target the ad towards women. so women must really fucking hate short men
>>
>>36993996
These men are also racist, yet they still hire illegal immigrants because they are cheaper. You'd think they'd love to oppress women by paying them less.
>>
>>36990492
>women donate money to the cause
>reach $28 million
>women get their money back
>wat
>>
I wonder if she would be willing to take a pay cut at the Improv or wherever because she is getting paid more than the male comedians that do the warmup before she comes on.
>>
>Men are far more likely to have science, engineering or economics degrees; whilst women are more likely to study humanities, nursing or teaching
>Men work longer hours; women are more likely to be part-time workers
>Men have longer careers, thus are likely to accumulate higher wages

The wage disparity is only a thing if you compare average female salary to average male salary.

If you compared average salary of a male and woman, both working x hours, with x qualifications, for x years continuously... it is often the case that the women earns marginally more.
>>
>>36994185

Trillion, anon. Trillion.
>>
>Sarah Silverman

Why does anyone care what this fugly kike thinks?
>>
>>36993987
>google frankie boyle
>I don't get a single one of the jokes
References to shit I know nothing about.
>>
>>36994185
>29 trillion
>>
File: 1412658341613.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412658341613.gif
1 MB, 450x253
>>36990492
>to crowdfund 29.8 trillion dollars
Them bloodmoons must be riling them up.
>>
>>36994185
>Women donate money to the cause
>Get money back
>And tax credit
Holy shit.
>>
>>36994185
haha

oh, you thought women are going to donate to this? no, my friend. it will be a company action by several large corporations, garnishing employees' wages to donate, in order to raise their PR. in addition to government (tax) funded grants. this is an academic scheme
>>
>>36993536
Sarah Silverbergshekelman is vehemently anti-Christian to the point of it being hard for her other fellow Jews to contain. Would love for someone to make a Anne Frank gas chamber adventure and send her the link over Twitter
>>
here is the rare case when women actually earn less money for the same position, even when they work the same hours:

>at job interview
>so miss xy, lets talk about your salary. we were thinking of 67k/year
>okay

>so miss xy, lets talk about your salary. we were thinking of 67k/year
>how about 70k?
>deal
>>
>>36990752

>CEOs make approximately 2000 dollars per week
>>
>>36994174
>they're all losing their shit over this commercial
Imagine men advertising [insert product] by saying it's so good, it's like fucking an Adèle who isn't fat. Women would LOSE THEIR SHIT. The problem is that Adèle is a hamplanet who could lose weight by not eating as much as an entire third world country, while being short is something you cannot change.
>>
>>36994149

Samefag here
>>
>>36990492
Her face is so punchable :3
>>
>>36994288
>This happens
>File a lawsuit
Jews are good for something sometimes.
>>
>>36990492
>GIVE YOUR MONEY TO JEWS, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>>
>>36994306
yep. I can't imagine what it must be like to be at or below the average woman's height and seeing shit like that on TV. the message is literally "women feel negatively when near short men"
>>
>>36994352
She looks like a rat.
>>
>>36990752
The CEO one makes no sense. CEOs pay themselves, so if a man makes more it's because his company makes more. What, is success sexist now too?
>>
>>36994359
>lawsuit
on what grounds? if you opt out of it at your corporate job, you'll be canned a year down the line for not supporting "the company's progressive image"
>>
File: Femijews.jpg (797 KB, 1600x4001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Femijews.jpg
797 KB, 1600x4001
>The Gender Pay Gap is a Complete Myth
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-28246928/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/

>Women between ages 21 and 30 working full-time made 117% of men’s wages.
www.nytimes.com/2007/08/03/nyregion/03women.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

>There is also the myth that women are kept out of certain more lucrative fields by sexism. The truth is that women stay away from math out of their own free choice
http://sify.com/news/women-stay-away-from-math-out-of-their-own-free-choice-news-scitech-kk1lubiiiee.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/8212662/Gender-pay-gap-down-to-womens-lifestyle-choices.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/actually-the-gender-pay-gap-is-just-a-myth-2011-3?op=1
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
http://www.consad.com/content/reports/Gender%20Wage%20Gap%20Final%20Report.pdf
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-28246928/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/
http://www.examiner.com/x-22884-Canada-Politics-Examiner~y2010m2d22-Gender-pay-gap-is-not-what-activists-claim
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/GiveMeABreak/story?id=797045&page=1&CMP=OTC-R
http://social.dol.gov/blog/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-gender-wage-gap-is-a-myth-2012-07-26
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2013/08/gender_pay_gap_the_familiar_line_that_women_make_77_cents_to_every_man_s.html
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/03/08/department-of-labor-gender-wage-gap-a-myth/
http://www.stanford.edu/group/scspi/_media/pdf/key_issues/gender_research.pdf
http://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2013/05/03/gender-pay-gap-is-myth/
>>
>>36990492
Watch, only chicks are going to donate and it totally backfires because chicks will be poorer
>>
>>36993987
His tears were funny when Scotland rejected independence.
>>
>>36991295
Arfenhouse? What is this, 2004?
>>
File: Based Tom.jpg (61 KB, 932x761) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Based Tom.jpg
61 KB, 932x761
Somebody should get her on a serious talk show with Thomas Sowell, would be fucking gold.
>>
>>36994411

>We didn't meet our goals. Sorry girls

>charity shuts down with all the money.
>>
>>36994298
second one obviously should have been "mister". anyway, point is women are shit at negotiating their salary or often dont negotiate at all.
>>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704415104576250672504707048.html

http://money.howstuffworks.com/gender-gap1.htm

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-13/don-t-blame-discrimination-for-gender-wage-gap.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidgreen/9666597/The_gender_pay_gap_does_not_exist/

http://www.consad.com/content/reports/Gender%20Wage%20Gap%20Final%20Report.pdf

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-28246928/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-gender-wage-gap-is-a-myth-2012-07-26

http://www.businessinsider.com/actually-the-gender-pay-gap-is-just-a-myth-2011-3?op=1

http://oratorasaurus.tumblr.com/post/41131660349/the-so-called-pay-gap

http://tgjesusfreak.tumblr.com/post/59991585178

http://wwww.examiner.com/x-22884-Canada-Politics-Examiner~y2010m2d22-Gender-pay-gap-is-not-what-activists-claim

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/vickiwoods/7957186/Sorry-ladies-Im-not-worried-about-wage-gaps.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/22/opinion/22Sommers.html?_r=1&hp

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/09/the_wage_gap_myth.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3pKN3XUKM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/06/business/economy/06women.html?_r=2

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/biggest-shock-fridays-payroll-report-sorry-men

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/share-of-men-in-labor-force-at-all-time-low/?src=recg

http://www.businessinsider.com/women-in-tech-make-more-money-and-land-better-jobs-than-men-20

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedType=R

http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=10630664

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/03/nyregion/03women.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Young-Women-Earn-More-159818705.html
>>
File: 1408914973893.png (29 KB, 455x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408914973893.png
29 KB, 455x548
>>36991528
OK
>>
>>36994461
nice white male dominated sources, there. can't imagine they'd have any bias. none, whatsoever :-)
>>
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2011/03/14/jobs-where-women-earn-more-than-men/

http://www.womenintechnology.co.uk/news/young-women-earn-more-than-men%E2%80%94news-800761492

http://www.womensviewsonnews.org/2011/10/young-women-now-earn-more-than-men-in-uk/

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedTy%E2%80%A6

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/03/15/optout.revolution/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23413243

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/06/13/dads.work/index.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-05-04-equal-parenting_N.htm

http://www.sify.com/news/women-stay-away-from-math-out-of-their-own-free-choice-news-scitech-kk1lubiiiee.html

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/women_science_no_discrimination_says_cornell_study-75984

http://social.dol.gov/blog/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/

http://www.payscale.com/career-news/2009/12/do-men-or-women-choose-majors-to-maximize-income
>>
>>36994464

Missed a good chance to name that MFW.png
>>
>>36994111
Dorothy called she wants her strawman back.
>>
>>36994489
Did you get a nose reduction? :^)
>>
its estimated that by 2028 women will make more than the average male in the US
>>
>>36994457
Sweet sweet irony
>>
http://social.dol.gov/blog/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/06/business/economy/06women.html?_r=2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/vickiwoods/7957186/Sorry-ladies-Im-not-worried-about-wage-gaps.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-13/don-t-blame-discrimination-for-gender-wage-gap.html

http://www.consad.com/content/reports/Gender%20Wage%20Gap%20Final%20Report.pdf

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704415104576250672504707048.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/03/15/optout.revolution/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-28246928/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/09/the_wage_gap_myth.html
www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedType=R

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2011/03/14/jobs-where-women-earn-more-than-men/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/biggest-shock-fridays-payroll-report-sorry-men

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/22/opinion/22Sommers.html?_r=1&hp

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23413243

http://www.businessinsider.com/women-in-tech-make-more-money-and-land-better-jobs-than-men-2010-9

http://www.womenintechnology.co.uk/news/young-women-earn-more-than-men—news-800761492

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/GiveMeABreak/story?id=797045&page=1&CMP=OTC-R

http://www.businessinsider.com/lets-be-real-about-the-lack-of-women-in-tech-2010-10
>>
>>36994508
>>36994461
Nobody reads these links you cretin; hald of them are just a rehash of the same research. Just post one or two journal articles instead of this media spam.
>>
>>36994394
>What, is success sexist now too?

Yes. Because women were denied the opportunity to become successful, so when they aren't they should be reimbursed because it's clearly a not their fault, and anything that isn't your fault is actionable in a class action that will only make some rich white male lawyers richer.
>>
>>36994174
even tumblrites think manlets should be genocided
>>
>>36991487
That movie made me angry. Would recommend though.
>>
>>36994229
You know that the difference between million, billion, and trillion is only in your mind, right anon?
>>
>>36993418
>Only male
>Do all the heavy lifting
>Do all the dangerous jobs
>Do all the worst cleaning jobs that require elbow grease

This pisses me off because I've been there too. I really wouldn't mind doing all of the extra less than pleasant work if I were at least COMPENSATED for it. But I'm not. We're not. Men are always fucked over for women's benefit.
>>
>>36993762
I love this argument! Set aside the fact that is is framed in the Pure Capitalism/Free Market vacuum, the sweeping generalization in the face of human nature makes me dizzy!
I could apply this to Racism, too! Racism can't POSSIBLY exist, because why would anyone discourage a viable customer base?
And market manipulation: Wow! It would have to be an INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY for banks to manipulate interest rates through third parties for their exclusive gain.
...oh, wait...
>>
File: 1411432369549.png (223 KB, 405x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411432369549.png
223 KB, 405x381
>>36990865
this chart is fucking stupid,
>implying a female worker should earn as much sitting in a room and watching kids all then a construction worker who does hard manual labour all day long (8-10 hour shifts).
>implying most woman would even be capable of doing the shit men do.
>>
>>36994676

taking the b8. It's a thousand billions. Or, a million million.
>>
>>36990492
Female Jew comedian. There is no way pol would ever like her even if she resurrected Hitler and created the fourth reich
>>
>>36994706
You're conflating his arguments with things that aren't at all comparable.
>>
Equal rights does not predict equality. Men and women are biologically different. The same outcome would only be expected if we were the same.

It's the same thing with black crime. Black crime rates are way higher than that of other races. The morons among us immediately assume that RACISM is the cause of this. They don't acknowledge the much more obvious explanation: Black people are more prone to criminal behavior.

I have the same answer to the "pay gap". These leftist scum will not even look into the possibility that men might actually be superior workers in many jobs, because they are operating under the illusion that the only difference between men and women are their genitals.

Fuck modern feminism.
>>
>>36994706
>supply and demand are not universal concepts
>businesses are not price sensitive and will pay more money for no additional perceived value
>>
>>36994461
>wsj

Yea shill harder. Might as well link to fox news idiot.
>>
Are Jews even human?
>>
>>36994901
The pay gap doesn't exist btw. Rage on, feminazis.
>>
>>36990492
>women in America make 78 cents for every dollar men make
This isn't even true.
>>
>>36994111
>>36994706

SOCIALIST BOT CONFIRMED
>>
>>36990492
It's based on the MEDIAN of women and men pays.

(A median is the value between the highest and lowest value)
>>
File: 1410735184316.jpg (42 KB, 480x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410735184316.jpg
42 KB, 480x505
Anti-feminism dump initated.
>>
File: 1410737216264.png (281 KB, 898x1133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410737216264.png
281 KB, 898x1133
>>
>Women in America do work that is valued by the market at 78% of the work done by the average man.

Step up girls.
>>
>>36994931
On my time in this planet I have been to about 15 Catholic weddings, 2 Jewish and 1 Indian. The Catholic and Indian weddings were straight up celebrations of respect and love. Both Jewish ones had random members of the family come up to give "speeches" and most were about how awesome Jews were and how no they don't run everything *wink wink wink* to which that got a massive applause every time. I wish I was joking but I was not.
>>
>>36993084
Wait a minute

>A Jew making an anti-white and anti-male campaign, and just happens to exclude Asians and Jews
>>
>>36990492

I've still never seen a source or citation on this. The best I got was someone linking me a study that actually disagreed with them.
>>
Ebola ignorance is caused by the rape culture!

HURR DURR
>>
>>36995158
>Feminist virology
Oh god, is this like the feminist physicist who said that the speed of light is overprivileged?
>>
>>36994931
Only partially. They are the result of many, many generations of lizard-men breeding with humanity.
This is why Jews have such unnaturally large noses: they are remnants of their ancient lizard-men genes.
>>
That damn patriarchy!
>>
>>36995158
This is not real. It just can't be.
>>
>>36995148
find average salaries of professions

divide by vague sectors such as "doctors and physicians", or "cooks"

compare male and female average salaries. there you have it

make sure you don't mention the composition of actual positions held by men and women within these sectors. a surgeon is the same as a general practitioner, in this case, as is a line cook with a chef
>>
>>36991234
These women worked on ENIAC, they where hired because a female machination was paid less in 1950 than a male, this is why we have computers.
>>
>>36995198

>SalonNotCom

Go check out their twitter

>Can ebola be transmitted through the male gaze of non-infected men? Experts in feminist virology say that the answer is probably yes

Only thing that makes this satire is the fact that it's not written 5 years into the future.
>>
>>36995198
This is why nobody wants to be associated with feminism anymore. I'm all for equal rights, but I don't call myself a feminist because of what modern feminism is doing.
>>
>>36995320
>This is why nobody wants to be associated with feminism anymore
but you're wrong. this campaign will get loads of cash from corporations, government tax funded grants, jewish non profits and individual retards. their reward will be positive PR.

this is how cultural marxism works. push narratives in the media and scare influential people into paying into the cause, lest they be labeled racist, sexist or whatever else
>>
File: HUH.gif (608 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HUH.gif
608 KB, 225x225
>>36995309
>Has climate disruption caused the sexual assault epidemic on college campuses? This femiclimatologist shows why rape is literally in the air
>>
File: 1411571050858.jpg (142 KB, 958x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411571050858.jpg
142 KB, 958x577
I need therapy because feminism has achieved equal rights, but I've been angry at men for so long that my ovaries have dried out and I realized that my life is empty. So, I fabricated the pay gap so that I could have something to continue raging at!

#KILLALLMEN
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVwZyvrgTOQ

LOL

anyone here have any thoughts?
>>
Someone should inform her of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

Shit, I know about this and I'm not even amurkan.
>>
File: 1411862846149.jpg (183 KB, 948x497) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411862846149.jpg
183 KB, 948x497
Feminism: Pretty much a religion
>>
>>36995509
>that pic
golden
>>
The fuck? It's basically admitting that circumcision decreases sensitivity.
>>
Stop funding entiteld whores with your workforce.
Google it: MGTOW level 4
>>
File: 1410730616267.gif (1005 KB, 263x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410730616267.gif
1005 KB, 263x228
Stop raping me!
>>
File: 1412100429204.jpg (59 KB, 500x747) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412100429204.jpg
59 KB, 500x747
Remember, don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>36995304
Women were given those jobs because they were bare-minimum physically and required you to work kindly with other people.

It made sense. Just like it makes more sense to hire a man as a construction worker, because it's a physically demanding job, and men are more suited to doing that kind of work.

If we were honest with ourselves about gender and race, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>36995716
>mtgow
lol, encouraging male passivity. that will surely stop feminism. hint: you'll be forced to pay up by the state, in any scenario. you will work to fund your own life in any case, and this dream will be garnished. there is nothing you can do, unless you choose to act. do something instead of being a pathetic faggot
>>
>>36995752

Never was a single gif so accurate.
>>
I slowly understand what people mean with "the electronic jew".

This fucking gender pay gap myth has been debunked countless times by serious facts yet agenda driven feminists simply ignore any facts and spout their sjw bullshit.
>>
File: FeministEffect.jpg (99 KB, 898x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FeministEffect.jpg
99 KB, 898x449
>>
File: 1353215207140.jpg (121 KB, 752x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353215207140.jpg
121 KB, 752x960
>>36995503
>>
File: 123923043059.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123923043059.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>donations go to
>National Women's Law Center
>NANCY DUFF CAMPBELL
>They were part of the Jewish community of Montreal, a tight community.

Surprise!

A filthy ugly nigger loving kike tricking as many women possible into funneling their money into shekel funds.

If only women cared about getting played like a fiddle to the bank for more jewish interests.
>yes you goyish women, send me your money for donation, hehehehee *hand rubbing intensifies*
>>
>>36995854
I'm not providing a single cent to this society. I'm a complete leech and so should you.

There is zero incentive for a white male to be the workhorse of a society that despises him.
>>
>>36995863
ask yourself why

they are able to organize media campaigns, present their selective data and convince the general public. you are on 4chan, making bitter posts. no matter how many times you post links on 4chan, you'll still be irrelevant. do something
>>
File: 1411862732112.jpg (164 KB, 1074x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411862732112.jpg
164 KB, 1074x680
>>
>>36995854
>that will surely stop feminism.
You can't stop it. There is nothing you can do.
>>
File: cx0o7.jpg (74 KB, 490x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cx0o7.jpg
74 KB, 490x325
>>
>>36995752
I see this .gif everywhere.

Who is she chasing after? What was going on? I want to know...
>>
u know guys I think this is satire
>>
>>36995965
>I'm not providing a single cent to this society. I'm a complete leech
soon enough, government benefits are going to be allocated to women and minorities. they already are. you will be left for dead unless you slave away. there is no going off the grid. if you mean you're leeching off your parents, then you know they will soon retire and not be able to support you on their meager pensions
>>
>>36996046
It stops being satire when you repeat it a thousand times and actually mean it.
This disgusting kike creatures deserves to have her head sawed off.
>>
>>36993792

The sad thing is, I honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be satire or if you're just another stupid kike cunt who got lost and wound up on /pol/
>>
>>36996033
it was from an episode of Community.
Alison Brie is a jude, her supple bosom and being an actress may have tipped you off.
>>
Dear God can Emma Watson be anymore perfect?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM5XpSTPcTo&list=PLytTJqkSQqtr7BqC1Jf4nv3g2yDfu7Xmd
>>
>>36996022
No, feminism will definitely be stopped by the feminists themselves. If you look at child birth rates, feminist women have MUCH fewer children then conservative women.

Those who are inclined to become feminists will literally breed themselves out of the gene pool.
>>
>>36996025
>dogs are seen as dumber than cats

then why do law enforcement extensively use certain breeds of dogs for apprehension, drug/explosive detection and searches?
>>
>>36995698
>>36995698
>>36995698

Why has nobody pointed this out? It seems pretty major.
>>
File: 1411863995167.png (81 KB, 1205x754) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411863995167.png
81 KB, 1205x754
>>
>>36996174
Liberals/Feminists don't need birthrates while we willingly allow them to turn our schools and colleges into indoctrination camps.
>>
>>36996181
yes, welcome to the joke about feminism and the weaker sex fight.
>>
>>36996181
Because reliably training and handling lions and tigers to do the job is much harder. Trust me, if you could get a bunch of tigers to gang rush a criminal, you wouldn't fuck with some lame-ass dogs half the size.
>>
>>36996181
It should be obvious that cat owners are dumb as fuck, potentially dumber than a dog, and certainly not as helpful.
>>
>>36996258
but they use female dogs for all those purposes...
>>
>>36996165

>thinking that a multi-millionaire shit actor actually cares about you, your rights, or equality

She's pandering you bloody moron.
>>
>>36996241
A functional family unit should be able to counter the bullshit taught in schools, but there's always the option of private schools or homeschooling.

Anything is preferable to public education.
>>
>>36995884

Did he actually say that? Sounds pretty based to me.

Of course he still is a pawn of the jew whether he realizes it or not for burning thousand-year old Christian churches built by his Aryan ancestors.
>>
>>36992581
>under 6'
>making money like I was 6'
feels good to be a stem
>>
>>36992581

>tfw 5'6 latino manlet and make 31k just like the chart says in some entry level web job
>tfw white female coworker is same height and makes more than me for the same job

But I blame my shitty basement-dweller social skills for not getting better pay, not some kind of conspiracy. People who blame others for their failings are fucking twats.
>>
File: 1410736454659.png (1 MB, 628x896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410736454659.png
1 MB, 628x896
Based woman
>>
>>36993792
not really because he also has flubber disprivilege, meaning all accusations of priivilege except for flubber disprivelege do not apply

denial of flubber disprivelege by you would just prove that he has it
>>
File: 1410730821902.png (283 KB, 516x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410730821902.png
283 KB, 516x698
>>
File: 1410733985338.jpg (149 KB, 568x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410733985338.jpg
149 KB, 568x640
>>
>>36996438

Why the 9gag and Ben Garrison tags?
>>
>>36993792
Whether or not this is true, this is just avoiding the fact that the main privilege isn't white or male or whatever, the main privilege is wealth; and any other alleged privilege is just a road to wealth privilege.

So why not just cut straight to the heart of the problem and eliminate wealth privilege (you Marxist kike-pawn).
>>
>>36996222
>she was later used in a feminist study about rejected rape cases

Can we even win? Can we even defeat this monster?
>>
>calls doctor goldberg and goldstien
>asks for a more sensitive European dick (uncircumcised)
interdasting
>>
Threadly reminder that job titles != jobs. Thus, categorizations by job title do not accurate reflect work performed, let alone the value of work performed, let alone the conditions under which pay is accrued. Like the chef example, what constitutes a chef? How are chefs paid? Does pay differ by restaurant type? Do more famous chefs aggregate in certain cities or neighborhoods that draw in business more or less? What kind of food is being prepared for what kind of audience? What type of budget constraints does the owner face?

The problem with all these studies is that they hold everything constant. They reek of lelberal arts students who took micro/macro 101 and never took something more in depth, thus they never realized that these assumptions are NOT held constant because the real world isn't perfect nor consistent. They were just being held constant to make teaching basic concepts easier.

I don't know what happened in America but lately everyone thinks they know everything.
>>
>>36992390
The CEO of Pepsico is a woman.
>>
>>36992093

>Underrated post is super underrated.

I face-palm lol'd.
>>
File: 1386983416277.jpg (13 KB, 307x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386983416277.jpg
13 KB, 307x425
>>36992660
Boilermaker confirmed manliest job on earth.
>>
>>36992709
SJWs do not believe in Asians or the Irish because they contradict their completely irrefutable beliefs.
>>
>>36992660
I didn't expect HVAC to be so far down the list.
>>
>>36990554
this is literally redistributing the wealth. so if a chick made 10k more than the average guy, she should donate it to a girl who was a lazyass so they can be equals?
fuc of
Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 49
Thread DB ID: 16126



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.