[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ebola-Chan wants /pol/ to be Master Race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 26

File: 1409487177150.jpg (374KB, 877x533px) Image search: [Google]
1409487177150.jpg
374KB, 877x533px
The treatment for ebola, along with accompanying MOA

This is a lengthy article, DO NOT SURFACE READ. The actual treatment for ebola which will virtually eliminate fatalities, as revealed by a doctor who has worked with ebola, is below.
Consider this: The elite would never release a plague without an easy cure, and along with this ebola outbreak an American biowarfare firm has been working in Sierra Leon for the last five years. Google that. Sierra Leon has actually identified them as the perpetrators of this outbreak and kicked them out of the country. There is absolutely no doubt this outbreak was intentionally caused by the U.S. war department.
And if it is intentional, a cure is known. There would simply be no other way to do business.

Here is the treatment, complete with MOA. This is a treatment and not a cure, your immune system wipes out the virus, and the treatment gives your immune system time to do it. Here is what Ebola does that is fatal: It causes the complete removal of all vitamin C from the body. No one actually knows what mechanism is involved in doing this, other than a malfunction that is not permanently destructive to whatever is triggered to remove all vitamin C. All the researchers know is that vitamin C drops to zero and all the symptoms of ebola are consistent with a complete loss of vitamin C.

How do I know this? A doctor who has remained anonymous and has worked with ebola victims has discovered this and sent it to this web site, at last check this cannot be googled which confirms this doctor did not just copy paste, SO POST IT EVERYWHERE; GET THIS OUT THERE, THE TREATMENT FOR EBOLA WHICH WILL PREVENT DEATH IS KNOWN AND THIS IS AN EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR MY READERS TO SPREAD THIS INFO AND STOP THIS EBOLA ATTACK IN ITS TRACKS.
1/???
>>
File: Qg_BAwZE.png (275KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
Qg_BAwZE.png
275KB, 494x494px
>>36804690
From an anonymous doctor:

Summary:

"The very first symptoms of ebola are exactly the same as scurvy, which is caused by inadequate vitamin C. Though scurvy is seldom fatal as a primary condition, scurvy also represents only a partial deficiency of vitamin C, the body still has a LOT of vitamin C compared to zero, which ebola causes. Absent ANY vitamin C, blood vessels become very weak and start to lose blood, and platelets become ineffective and unable to trigger clots. So death by ebola is caused by massive internal bleeding and loss of blood, which can be stopped simply by taking enormous doses of vitamin C until the immune system succeeds in killing off the virus."

Begin text:

Ebola is probably the best known of a class of viruses known as hemorrhagic fever viruses. In fact, Ebola virus was initially recognized in 1976. Other less known but related viral syndromes include yellow fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever, Rift Valley fever, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, Kyasanur Forest disease, Omsk hemorrhagic fever, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian hemorrhagic fever, Argentine hemorrhagic fever, Bolivian hemorrhagic fever, and Lassa fever. The Ebola virus infection, also known as African hemorrhagic fever, has the distinction of having the highest case-fatality rate of the viral infections noted above, ranging from 53% to 88%.
2/???
>>
File: 1412208643480.png (279KB, 984x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1412208643480.png
279KB, 984x1188px
>>36804786
These viral hemorrhagic fever syndromes share certain clinical features. The Cecil Textbook of Medicine notes that these diseases are characterized by capillary fragility, which translates to easy bleeding, that can frequently lead to severe shock and death. These diseases also tend to consume and/or destroy the platelets, which play an integral role in blood clotting. The clinical presentation of these viral diseases is similar to scurvy, which is also characterized by capillary fragility and a tendency to bleed easily. Characteristic skin lesions develop, which are actually multiple tiny areas of bleeding into the skin that surround the hair follicles. some cases even include bleeding into already healed scars.

In the classic form of scurvy that evolves very slowly from the gradual depletion of vitamin C body stores, the immune system will be sufficiently compromised for infection to claim the patients life before the extensive hemorrhage that occurs after all vitamin C stores have been completely exhausted. Ebola virus and the other viral hemorrhagic fevers are much more likely to cause hemorrhaging before any other fatal infection has a chance to become established. This is because the virus so rapidly and totally metabolizes and consumes all available vitamin C in the bodies of the victims that an advanced stage of scurvy is literally produced after only a few days of the disease.
3/???
>>
File: ebola_chan_by_geotastic-d80nc1i.png (205KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
ebola_chan_by_geotastic-d80nc1i.png
205KB, 600x863px
>>36804884
To date, no viral infection has been demonstrated to be resistant to the proper dosing of vitamin C as classically demonstrated by Klenner. However, not all viruses have been treated with Klenner-sized vitamin C doses, or at least the results have not been published. Ebola viral infection and the other acute viral hemorrhagic fevers appear to be diseases that fall into this category. Because of the seemingly exceptional ability of these viruses to rapidly deplete vitamin C stores, even larger doses of vitamin C would likely be required in order to effectively reverse and eventually cure infections caused by these viruses.

Cathcart (1981), who introduced the concept of bowel tolerance to vitamin C discussed earlier, hypothesized that Ebola and the other acute viral hemorrhagic fevers may well require 500,000 mg of vitamin C daily to reach bowel tolerance! Whether this estimate is accurate, it seems clear as evidenced by the scurvy-like clinical manifestations of these infections that vitamin C dosing must be vigorous and given in extremely high doses. If the disease seems to be winning, then even more vitamin C should be given until symptoms begin to lessen. Obviously, these are viral diseases that would absolutely require high doses of vitamin C intravenously as the initial therapy. The oral administration should begin simultaneously, but the intravenous route should not be abandoned until the clinical response is complete. Death occurs too quickly with the hemorrhagic fevers to be conservative when dosing the vitamin C. (from Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins:Curing the Incurable by Thomas E. Levy MD JD)
4/???
>>
>GUYS IT'S OKAY JUST STOCK UP ON FRED FLINSTONE TABLETS
I want Bayer to leave.
>>
File: c5e.png (325KB, 840x884px) Image search: [Google]
c5e.png
325KB, 840x884px
>>36804969

MY COMMENT: I may not be a doctor, but I am awful good with medical topics, and this rings 100 percent true, IT IS THE MOA which if combined with some of my medical knowledge, such as the fact that Broccoli is absolutely excellent for assisting the clotting of blood, that the active component of Noni (which is in pineapple juice) is strongly anti viral, and that cures such as colloidal silver, while good for bacterial infections does nothing for viruses, combine some real knowledge with what this doctor says and it is highly probable that Ebola can be shrugged off as a mild case of scurvy.

Beware the current Colloidal Silver psy op
The actual cure for Ebola has been given to this web site.
Colloidal silver is great stuff, and I have made gallons from a 1 ounce silver bar myself. It works great for curing BACTERIAL infections and making water safe to drink without the nasty taste of iodine. HOWEVER, COLLOIDAL SILVER WILL DO NOTHING AGAINST VIRUSES, AND HUGE LIES ARE BEING HATCHED RIGHT NOW TO MISGUIDE PEOPLE TO A FALSE EBOLA CURE AND THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA IS LAPPING IT UP

All curative agents have a mode of action, or MOA. And if anyone posting medical cures does not know the MOA, they have no idea what they are talking about. Colloidal silver has an MOA that has been known for many decades, yet recently Google has been rigged to bury it with only articles stating "the MOA is being explored and we think it is ___(then disinfo)" and there has to be a reason why this is being done right now, at this point in time with Ebola running amok.
5/???
>>
File: D6iIYbM.jpg (863KB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
D6iIYbM.jpg
863KB, 3920x2204px
>>36805091

Here is how colloidal silver actually works (its MOA), with first an example: Colloidal silver is to bacteria what cyanide is for all red blooded organisms. In red blooded organisms, cyanide binds with hemoglobin in place of oxygen, and makes it impossible for blood to carry oxygen. With enough cyanide, oxygen starvation via cyanide bonded hemoglobin causes death.

Colloidal silver does the same for bacteria, it binds with the oxygen carriers in bacteria permanently, causing bacteria to quickly die from oxygen starvation. This is the MOA for colloidal silver, which has been clearly known practically forever.

VIRUSES HAVE NO METABOLIC PROCESSES WHICH REQUIRE AN OXYGEN CARRIER, AND THEREFORE COLLOIDAL SILVER WILL BE COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE AGAINST EBOLA, do not let the misinformed in the alternative media fool you by saying colloidal silver is effective against viruses in any way, colloidal silver is only useful for treating secondary bacterial infections that move in after a preceeding viral infection and in the case of ebola, there is not enough time for that to make a difference.
It is extremely important to note that a HUGE psy op is underway to fake colloidal silver as a cure for viruses and there HAS TO BE A REASON, DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
6/???
>>
>>36804969
>500,000 mg of vitamin C daily
Jesus christ, how is that possible?
>>
>>36805162
Ebola spread rate at current trend
Mar, 2014 - Infected: 104 Dead: 62
Apr, 2014 - Infected: 194 Dead: 116
May, 2014 - Infected: 360 Dead: 216
Jun, 2014 - Infected: 670 Dead: 402
Jul, 2014 - Infected: 1,247 Dead: 748
Aug, 2014 - Infected: 2,319 Dead: 1,391
Sep, 2014 - Infected: 4,313 Dead: 2,588
Oct, 2014 - Infected: 8,022 Dead: 4,813
Nov, 2014 - Infected: 14,921 Dead: 8,953
Dec, 2014 - Infected: 27,753 Dead: 16,652
Jan, 2015 - Infected: 51,621 Dead: 30,973
Feb, 2015 - Infected: 96,016 Dead: 57,610
Mar, 2015 - Infected: 178,590 Dead: 107,154
Apr, 2015 - Infected: 332,177 Dead: 199,306
May, 2015 - Infected: 617,849 Dead: 370,709
Jun, 2015 - Infected: 1,149,199 Dead: 689,519
Jul, 2015 - Infected: 2,137,510 Dead: 1,282,506
Aug, 2015 - Infected: 3,975,768 Dead: 2,385,461
Sep, 2015 - Infected: 7,394,928 Dead: 4,436,957
Oct, 2015 - Infected: 13,754,567 Dead: 8,252,740
Nov, 2015 - Infected: 25,583,494 Dead: 15,350,096
Dec, 2015 - Infected: 47,585,299 Dead: 28,551,179
Jan, 2016 - Infected: 88,508,656 Dead: 53,105,193
Feb, 2016 - Infected: 164,626,099 Dead: 98,775,660
Mar, 2016 - Infected: 306,204,545 Dead: 183,722,727
Apr, 2016 - Infected: 569,540,453 Dead: 341,724,272
May, 2016 - Infected: 1,059,345,243 Dead: 635,607,146
Jun, 2016 - Infected: 1,970,382,153 Dead: 1,182,229,292
Jul, 2016 - Infected: 3,664,910,804 Dead: 2,198,946,482
Aug, 2016 - Infected: 6,816,734,096 Dead: 4,090,040,457
7/???
>>
>>36805091
ill buy 10 colloidal silvers

also do you have any filters for sale?
>>
File: 1411706621525.jpg (202KB, 1024x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1411706621525.jpg
202KB, 1024x1137px
>>36805266

It would not be a bad idea at all to get a big 500 pill bottle of 1000 milligram vitamin C NOW, though it is doubtful this ebola trend will continue at its current rate, VITAMIN C IS CHEAP AND GOOD TO HAVE AROUND ANYWAY.

I cannot help but think that the many countries that have tried to ban the sale of vitamins without a prescription may have been convinced to do so in preparation for this, in any country that has done this the population will be doomed if vitamin C really is the treatment for ebola.

Once again, I believe the ultra high dosages will not be needed. Max benefit is very likely to be achieved at 12 grams per day, with each 1000 milligram tablet taken at two hour intervals, and a few in the morning (all the ones you skipped while sleeping.) It is probably pointless to take more than that for preventive purposes (but obviously at least double that amount if you do come down with ebola).
An anonymous nurse posted the following to a forum:
The human population of this world has always been kept in check by viruses, or some other method of sheer destruction. The Flu, Polio, Smallpox, you name it, these things have a purpose in nature. They keep populations under control.

Since the dawn of the industrial age we began to outsmart them all. We Vaccinate against the flu, we all but eradicated Polio in this country. We had beaten our enemies into near submission, and as a result, the worlds population has exploded. But our Genius is beginning to catch up with us. Anti-biotic resistant bacteria are on the rise, the flu is devising new ways to counter attack our defenses. And Ebola, well, lets just say it's doing what all viruses do. It's trying to survive, it's trying to find a way to use our own immune system against us. Think about this for a minute...
8/???
>>
File: 1410038637829.jpg (97KB, 416x655px) Image search: [Google]
1410038637829.jpg
97KB, 416x655px
>>36805385

The Flu infects you, your body goes into defensive mode, realizing that it must expel the invader. So your own body fills your lungs with mucus and fluid, which forces you to cough. This is the real genius of the flu. It actually depends on your immune response to spread itself. And it doesn't have much time to do it either. Because your body begins to increase it's own temperature. Yes, having a fever is an immune response, not caused by the flu, rather it is literally your body attempting to make you so hot that the protein coat protecting the flu virus breaks down, allowing your white cells to attack.

This is what all viruses do. ALL of them. They find a way to exploit your natural immune responses to propagate themselves.

Ebola.... once just a hemorrhagic fever on steroids, now is a bona-fide menace. I work in a hospital laboratory at a major hospital in a major Metro Area. My wife works clinical micro for the same company. I'm very well versed in just about everything a STAT lab in a hospital can, and does do. My wife on the other hand, actually majored in micro, with emphasis on virology. So I wanted you all to know a few things about this outbreak that became apparent to us as it began to spread.
9/???
>>
File: 1410038708416.png (1MB, 1519x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1410038708416.png
1MB, 1519x1932px
>>36805385
#1. Something has changed. This virus used to have a much shorter incubation period. And it would kill within a week. The mortality rate was much higher once upon a time. However, this is not the case anymore. Based on the sheer number of infected, the virus it seems, may have found a way to transmit itself easier. Typically when a virus "evolves" it gains in one area, while giving ground in another. It makes sense to me that Ebola gave up alot of it's lethality, for the ability to spread itself easier, and incubate much, much longer.

#2. Africa is a mess. There is no way to tell how many are infected. Once upon a time Ebola would strike a village and wipe everyone out, and that was it. It would kill so fast that it could not spread out of the hotzone. Because of what I said above that is not the case anymore. On a continent where borders still mean very little to the native population, it is a scary mix. Even if the CDC or the WHO wanted to get accurate numbers, it would be hopeless due to the unknown number or people that distrust western medicine, refuse to get help, or wander around from village to village. The infrastructure simply does not have the same capabilities we do in the west.

10/???
>>
File: 1411046749619.jpg (139KB, 1057x755px) Image search: [Google]
1411046749619.jpg
139KB, 1057x755px
>>36805567
#3. Even in the United States, out of all the various hospitals I have worked at, there is no hope of containing anything like this. One of the largest hospitals I worked at only had two reverse flow isolation rooms. TWO, let that sink in for a minute. If this thing goes as bad as some think it will, we are, quite literally, screwed. Patients only show up to the hospital when they go symptomatic. So by the time they get there, they've already infected their entire family, their work group, and anyone they got within a few feet of on the way to the hospital. When they get there the ER nurses would treat it either like Flu, or Sepsis. But the whole time the patient is infecting all of them. And all of them, in turn, begin to infect everyone else in the exact same way. If this is as virulent as the WHO thinks it might be, by the time people realize what is going on, there will be more sick people than there would be beds available at every hospital in the US combined.
>>
File: 1411409596502.jpg (183KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1411409596502.jpg
183KB, 1280x1463px
>>36805633

#4. Testing blood for anything is not as simple as looking under a microscope. And hospital labs are not set up for exotic virology. We run basic Chemistries, Cardiac enzymes, blood counts, sed rates, drug levels, bacterial cultures, all the basic hands on shit. The kind of things that old people usually present for, blood loss, infection, and cardiac events. Anything exotic gets sent out. Sometimes to the State lab, most of the time specimens get sent across the country to Quest Diagnostics, or to other organizations actually set up for it. Your average city hospital is pitifully, laughably, not ready for anything of this nature. Sure, running a CBC can tell if you are dehydrated, it can tell of you are loosing blood, it can tell if you are fighting "something" off. It just can't tell what. A sed rate can determine if you have excess inflammation, but it can't tell you why. A Lactic Acid level can indicate Sepsis, but it can't tell you from what. The point is, at the early stages of an outbreak, people will get treated for run of the mill things. Because nothing a hospital can test immediately will be able to tell anyone that you are carrying the most deadly hemorrhagic fever currently known. Honestly, if a person came into a busy ER with a fever, the triage nurse would put them in the waiting room until a non urgent room opened up in the back. They simply have no way to know who is carrying what.
12/???
>>
File: 1411451673363.jpg (75KB, 901x886px) Image search: [Google]
1411451673363.jpg
75KB, 901x886px
>>36805665
I'm not saying we're all gonna die. This thing could fizzle out. And everything could be fine. What I am trying to illustrate here is that just because a lab exists in a hospital, does not mean that it can tell you everything. There are triage algorithms that work for everyday field medicine, but nothing for an outbreak. Thinking that living in a developed nation will curb the spread is ridiculous. If anything, it makes it worse. Our commute, our workplaces, our homes, our methods of entertainment, all of those things that we love so much about living in the the west, are the things that viruses depend on to spread.

If this virus truly has found a way to transmit easier, the healthcare system would be completely overloaded with something they simply can not handle.

Anyway, I'm not trying to scare anyone, I just hope people can be realistic about the capabilities of hospital containment, hospital laboratory testing, and the fact that the healthcare system, in ANY country, could not handle a massive outbreak.

So don't expect miracles from front line hospital staff, we don't have the tools, and we certainly do not have the manpower. Ask anyone in the medical field how much overtime they could work if they felt like it, don't even get me started on how thinly stretched people in the industry are. Though I suppose if this does turn into something, that will become apparent very, very fast.

Good luck, don't freak out, wash your hands, be prepared, hug your kids.

That is all.
13/???
>>
File: 1411639058589.jpg (36KB, 320x373px) Image search: [Google]
1411639058589.jpg
36KB, 320x373px
>>36805720
Bonus: ebola patent.
WARNING: Google link; I did not follow it. The way I do it (and recommend you do the same, with all potentially dangerous links), is to save it for visiting later, or better yet, get a "buffer" system in between, to prevent being located by timing analysis.

Why would a doctor go rogue and publish this? Perhaps because he did not agree with the plan? UPDATE: A second cure is out there: Blood transfusions taken from ebola survivors also works to stop ebola, however I would not call that cure "accessible", it only proves that "they" know of more than one way to cure ebola, and it will NOT take a vaccine.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

I'm sure a few of you have stumbled upon a little flash game (I believe it's called "Pandemic 2") where the goal is to create a microbe to wipe out humanity. Anybody else felt like it was created by the conspirators to gather ideas and crowd-source virtual simulations of the results? The difference between this new ebola and the original one (longer incubation) is one of the main things I learned from it, you had to evolve the spreading and resistance perks before grabbing up the lethal ones, in order to prevent raising alerts, having transportation shut down (no spreading) and eventually being wiped out by a vaccine.
14/???
>>
>>36805783
This is going to take to long.

Going to compile every thing and make them into large pictures for easy distribution.
>>
>>36806077
Bump for mildly interesting.
>>
>>36805179
ITs not, that's why you die.
>>
>>36806244
Bump for same reason
>>
French guy claims he has a cure for AIDS, Ebola, flu, etc. since 1980's and labs won't even finance him.

http://www.wikistrike.com/2014/09/un-homme-decouvre-un-remede-contre-le-sida-les-labos-n-en-veulent-pas.html
>>
>>36805288
the salesman overdosed on 4 whole marijuanas
>>
File: Ebola-Chan.png (2MB, 1425x1693px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola-Chan.png
2MB, 1425x1693px
>>36806077
test
>>
>>36807053
If you make a pic without a boob, it might spread better.
>>
>>36807053
Use a non naked image to spread word slightly better

Also, make the text slightly bigger. people are too stupid to use ctrl +.

Imagine 4chan being the one that helps cure ebola haha
>>
>>36807053
I'm sure it will help some ants.
>>
>>36807053
Skulls eyes make text unreadable.

even if the file is big. make text larger, and put pictures more to the side.
>>
File: lkdjhfsadkljla.jpg (81KB, 648x627px) Image search: [Google]
lkdjhfsadkljla.jpg
81KB, 648x627px
>>36807053
ebin
>>
>>36804690
melatonin sounds more promising. taking advice from a guy who uses ebola chan picture, talking about vitamin C? then it's probably harmful, so that you'll die faster. just like vitamin-K-overdose fags
>>
Your body can only absorb 6000g of vitamin C a day.

You just piss the rest out.

Vitamin C Internet Defense Force GTFO
>>
>>36807582
its nearly impossible to overdose on vitamin C, you piss it out with ease.
>>
I suppose as the country falls into panic, the emergence of witch doctors selling "supplements" and snake oil as the cure to Ebola is only natural. Expect to see as summery of OP's text in your Facebook newsfeeds in about 1 year's time (the average lag from the emergence of a rumor to the distribution to the normalfag masses), and we'll probably continue seeing it for the next 2-3 years down the road.
>>
>>36807663
>>36807666

You piss it out of your body doesn't need it.

If ebolas runnin in your veins. Your body is gonna claw out any Vit C it can possible get.

You'd be suprised then how much it will absorb.
>>
>>36807767
It was stickied on Nairaland some months ago.
>>
File: doom4.jpg (194KB, 398x499px) Image search: [Google]
doom4.jpg
194KB, 398x499px
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/305795#.VDFxft33arW

HAPPENING
>>
>>36808009
Well that explains it.
>>
>>36808028
its blocked in my country what does it say ?`
>>
>>36804690
i hope your not disinfo anon i need something to help me relax im really scared
>>
>>36808113
what the nig in dallas died
what country?
>>
>>36808113

"First US Ebola Patient Dies

Thomas A. Duncan, who became ill with Ebola after arriving from West Africa in Dallas two weeks ago, succumbed to the virus today (Sunday), reports Reuters. Duncan was fighting for his life at a Dallas hospital on today after his condition worsened to critical, according to the director of the US Centers for Disease Control."
>>
>>36808164
sand nigger country
>>
>>36808188
This is a good thing

They're going to hear about his death in Africa and think "America can't handle this shit" so less of them will come over
>>
>>36808137

why so scared, anon? these are glorious times!
>>
>>36808495
You just say that because we're still in the early stages, and it hasn't affected you yet. Just wait until someone in your circle of friends/family/acquaintances gets it.

See: >>36807205
>>
Please ignore the gigantic stock of a prominent Vitamin C manufacturer I just purchased.

No relation I promise.
>>
>>36808569

I'm being slightly facetious when I say that, but I'm far more concerned about the upcoming pandemics - gravely concerned, actually... Ebola is nothing compared to what's potentially on the horizon

but still curious why you're fearing Ebola to such an extent - it's hardly as fatal or easily contractable as it could be ... do you reside in a hot-zone? in that case, I understand your concern
>>
>>36808601

The left side is cut off
>>
>>36808495
Actually high doses of Vitamin C are anxiolytic so you can take a gram or so along with say 1,00mg of L-Lysine and feel calmer and promote your health..
>>
>>36808770
>it's hardly as fatal or easily contractable as it could be
50% mortality isn't something that concerns you? Lack of any cure or vaccine isn't something that concerns you?
>... do you reside in a hot-zone?
I do live in America.
>>
>>36808601
Better but you cut off the first few letters on the left side for every sentence.
>>
>>36804690
so what do I do to prevent ebola, or to cure it once/if I get it?
>>
>>36808926
The only surefire way to prevent it is to isolate yourself in an airtight suit until it blows over in a couple decades. There is no cure, only a treatment, which does not significantly increase your chance of living - it only makes your suffering slightly less hellish.
>>
>>36808912

50% is very disturbing ... but 100% is truly terrifying ... and when it goes airborne, I'll be going fucking insane --- but in the meantime, we can take precautions, and avoid public spaces / physical contact with others ----- not challenging your concern, merely curious - for all I know, you could by knee-deep in corpses, stranded in Sierra Leone right now --- establishing a context to your fear helps in appraising the risk/danger
>>
File: 1380429144818.png (247KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1380429144818.png
247KB, 377x377px
>>36805266
>mfw most of the people laughing and posting pictures of Ebola-Chan on this board are going to die from it
>>
>>36808926

The cure for ebola is ~145 grains of lead with a copper coating being applied to your head at 1,200+ feet per second.
>>
>>36805266
>Aug,2016 - 4,090,040,457 Dead
So, in short, we're fucked?
>>
>>36809252
>that feel when millions of niggers will know the love of our pale goddess before we do
>>
File: Innawoods.jpg (162KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
Innawoods.jpg
162KB, 680x650px
>>36809329

Prepare a Innawoods kit.

Too bad I don't have any guns
>Canadian city boy feels

Wait it out for 2 years. Once infected die, the virus goes with it.
>>
File: Ebola01.png (3MB, 2000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola01.png
3MB, 2000x2100px
>>36807053
>>
>>36805043
You heard it here first on 4chan. To survive Ebola you need to take 50 bottles of Flintstones Chewables a day.
>>
File: 1412002615181.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1412002615181.gif
47KB, 306x469px
hold me
>>
>>36809251
>50% is not terrifying
That's the mortality rate based on 100% infection from a single strain, bro, and even 30% could shut down our society and set us back a hundred years. There is no natural immunity to Ebola. You have to actually contract it first. Everybody who gets it will suffer a hell worse than death, especially after they've survived and civilization stops functioning. By the way, do you think that the survivors just get off scot-free after bleeding out of every orifice and shitting out their organs? A lot of them are going to be sterile, deaf, blind, brain damaged, or straight-up insane.

No, 50% is truly terrifying, and if 3.5 billion people in the world actually die, then civilization as we know it will be fundamentally altered.
>>
File: 1411924812560.jpg (29KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1411924812560.jpg
29KB, 638x540px
>>36809363

You guys are fucking retarded. There's a reason Ebola doesn't spread quickly in Africa and it's because they aren't mobile or crowded like in the west.

Millions of whites will die. A few hundred thousand africans will die at most.
>>
File: Ebola02.png (1MB, 1000x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola02.png
1MB, 1000x1225px
>>36809389
>>
>>36809502
What are you talking about? Africa has quite a lot of large cities, and people there are used to moving around to escape warlords, disease and famine. They've even learned to ride boats to Europe...
>>
>>36809502
Other way around

Africans don't know how to viral infection.

Millions of white will die due to proximity yes. But eventually we will shut down everything.

Meanwhile africans will still eat dung and fruit bats and get raped.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 360x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 360x231px
>>36809440

don't hold anybody, anon - no bodily contact whatsoever, nothing is safe
>>
Hahhahahahahaha How the fuck is Ebola real Hahahahaha nigga just stay away from the subway like nigga buy a gas mask hahahaha
>>
>>36809329
No, because that's an ideal growth rate.

As the number of infections increases, it becomes harder and harder - people start isolating themselves & quarantining the infected. Eventually it burns out on its own after having consumed all its hosts and not finding any new ones.

What's more worrying is the effect it'll have on the economy: disruption of trade, agriculture, international traffic.

But 99% sure it'll stay in Africa and wreak havoc there.
>>
>>36808912
>>36809251
>>36809492
>50%
That number was based on shitty math. The mortality rate is 70%.
>>
>>36809492

what you're describing is certainly cataclysmic - do you recall the previous major Ebola outbreak that occurred about 20 years ago?
>>
File: halls.png (659KB, 477x675px) Image search: [Google]
halls.png
659KB, 477x675px
I'm way ahead of you OP.
>>
File: 1297633089286.jpg (53KB, 628x702px) Image search: [Google]
1297633089286.jpg
53KB, 628x702px
>>36809580
>>36809582

And its still a tiny African minority that move about.

Meanwhile anyone in the US can drive across the entire country in less than a week completely uninhibited.

The west will collapse as soon as electricity and technology starts to fail because people stop going to work. Society will collapse and people will riot and loot.

Meanwhile Africans will be just fine because they never had any of those luxuries to begin with.

Keep being in denial though. Keep laughing about Ebola. We're all fucked and all that will be left is a bunch of niggers that can't count to ten and don't know their are planets besides Earth.
>>
>>36809773
>basketball american detected
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.