[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of DMT? Have you ever try it? The people says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: Do-You-Want-A-DMT-Experience?.jpg (76KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
Do-You-Want-A-DMT-Experience?.jpg
76KB, 520x292px
What do you think of DMT? Have you ever try it? The people says it "opens up your senses"

>inb4 the redpilled drug?
>>
File: TWEWY.jpg (113KB, 603x453px) Image search: [Google]
TWEWY.jpg
113KB, 603x453px
>>36791235
>open up your senses

>inb4 "The world ends with you" videogame
>inb4 Neku Sakuraba is an autist weeaboo
>>
I will go to the end of the world to try it...But someday I will.
>>
File: 1409261932516.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1409261932516.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>36791315
>I will go to the end of the world to try it
I though your "friend's" drug pusher could get someone for you
Here in Spain is very popular. This is why I created this topic. Let's know your experiences and talk about it. May be I will try it the nect weekend
>>
>>36791515
>Here in Spain
I live right next to you (Portugal) and I just can't make the connections. And it probably doesn't help that I'm not very sociable. The most I can get is hash,charas,weed etc.
>>
>>36791804
My experience says that if your dealer can get you weed, its for sure it would get you other types of drugs (dmt for sure)
>>
I bought 5 grams a long time ago, to smoke it all. Never finished it, it was just too much. It's a very interesting substance. What do you want to know? I used it about 50-80 times now
>>
>>36791235

Did nothing for me. I just got really high, and even drove home.
>>
>>36791515
Hey man, I'm going to spain next month for a weeks holiday and I've heard possession is decriminalized. Is there some where I can reliably buy it? I'm going to benidorm
>>
>>36792018
How much should I look for (one hit). It's supposed to be a 10-15 minute thing,right?
>>
>>36792296
Not the same guy but you should smoke 30mg untill you get the hang of it. Then you can up the dosage untill 50mg. You can have breakthroughs at 30-40mg if you do it the right way.
>>
File: moromierda.jpg (45KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
moromierda.jpg
45KB, 600x396px
>>36792259
Well, buy and do drugs in the street is not allowed in Spain. However, in a private property like a house or an hotel it's ok. If you want to buy weed in Benidorm, I am sure you will get it. In the clubs/pubs/party zone in the cirty you will see kebabs dealers trying to sell drugs to strangers. Here 1 gr of weed costs arround 4-5 €
>>
>>36792377
Thanks. I almost forgot = what's the average price in euros?
>>
>>36792431
Well I meant DMT but I assume if it's easy enough to get weed it shouldn't be much more hassle getting anything really. I know dealing is still illegal so I'll just be cautious. Do people generally speak good english? I studied multiple languages in high school but no Spanish
>>
>>36791235
>dmt
imagine the universe shitting a big bang in your brain.

yeah... it's like that.
>>
File: 1373098168577.jpg (62KB, 448x502px) Image search: [Google]
1373098168577.jpg
62KB, 448x502px
>>36792431
>4-5 €
SPAIN NOW
>>
>>36792454
It's very hard to find, at least where I live. I've always had connections, even for big quantities and could get every harddrug, but for some reason it's always hard to get dmt. Mostly I've been buying it off hippies who aren't really that interested in money. I bought those 5 grams for 80eur/gram.
>>
File: Aznar.jpg (54KB, 423x550px) Image search: [Google]
Aznar.jpg
54KB, 423x550px
>>36792508
You know what "siesta" is? You know why the spaniards have lazy reputation? Well... Benidorm is... "the south" of Spain. They are the slack crap of the country. Basically uneducated scum. I would be very surprised if you can really find someone who speaks well english. Anyways they would do anything to trick you in the restaurants and swindle you for the tourist condition. You should came to Catalonia or Basque country instead.
And I recommend you to no speak so loud. American people have the reputation of being noisy, very noisy.
>>
Its available on the derp web if you look a little bit
>>
>>36792686
So 30mg is one hit. Could I find anyone selling such a small amount at once?
>>
>>36792929
I'm English and well mannered, I'm sure I'll be received better than an average American
>>
I've tried DMT at least 8 times. I think I'm one of the very few that has had nightmares on a trip.
>>
>>36793085
Well, if you are english then I don't wear this
>>
>>36793061
Just buy a gram. The first couple of times aren't optimal anyway, because it's an art to smoke it the right way. You also need equipment to do it right. Look up 'The Machine'. It needs some room to experiment. The first couple of times I tripped hard, but didn't completely break through untill after a couple of times
>>
>>36793473
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Machine_(film)

can you be a tad bit more specific
>>
>>36793538
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+machine+dmt
>>
>>36793538
>>36793473
Thanks
>>
>>36793160
>one of the very few

>implying
>>
File: 1410192564563.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410192564563.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
is it possible for someone to safely make dmt by himself in his/her kitchen?
>>
I've done it at least 20 times. I've met the most beautiful creatures and some very dark sorcerer insects. It is more of a technological feel than that of a drug. It tunes your brain to a different frequency of existence populated by tree and insect entities.
>>
>>36793577
many thanks
>>
>>36791235
I've got a small bag sitting right next to me.

I'm doing some MDMA tomorrow, I might try and mix it up a bit.
>>
>>36793657
Yes. It's easy.
Check out
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml
>>
>>36793657
Yes

All you need is mimosa hostilles root bark and a few household things found at a hardware store.
>>
I have a mimosa tree in my front yard, i heard mimosa root bark extract is something you can get it from, is it possible to turn part of my tree in to it?
>>
>>36793657
Yes, someone 'could' make DMT in their kitchen.

No, I wouldn't recommend it. The most dangerous thing is volatile gasses that are heavier than air, so you have to have legit ventilation.

> Sauce: Pramacofag
>>
>>36793674
Also creatures very similar to the "greys". They have taken me to a gigantic hive tower made up of living organisms.
>>
It's satan. Stay far away.
>>
>>36793591
>>36793694
No problem :)

>>36793696
It's a wise idea to keep drugs out of light. DMT should a more stable molecule than LSD but I would take no chance and don't let it degrade by exposing it to oxygen and light. LSD can become totally worthless after too much exposure to one of those things. Oxygen tends to degrades most drugs over time, same with light.
Just a little tip
>>
>>36793473
dont listen to this guy, the cheapest china wax e-cig works better. if you stble around forum posts youll notice they are very dated a wax ecig is the best smoking device.
>>
>>36793773
>It's a wise idea to keep drugs out of light.
"Sitting right next to me' doesn't mean sitting in the open. It's in a container, well protected from heat and light (and niggers)
>>
>>36793613
Nope, its very rare/hard to have a bad trip on DMT. But I didn't have a bad trip overall, that's how rare it is. But during two trips, one of which I cannot remember, very freightning things happened. For example, upon taking the hit if DMT, I blasted off, and ended up being in the Holocaust. Extremely freighting, but amazing trips overall. The second one, which I cannot remember, also had frightening things happening, but I do recall being on a rollercoaster ride. In both cases, my schizophrenia was the cause.
>>
>>36793749
I was under the impression it is the root of the tree that contains the most dmt. If that is the case you would have to dig up the roots and grind them into a powder, then complete the extraction process.
>>
I've taken LSD and it was pretty eye opening, DMT seems a lot less common, though
>>
>>36793863
>hit if DMT
Hit of* DMT
>>
>>36793902
that sounds doable, its trunks are spread out, its very old, so roots are readily available, thanks for confirming, ill read more in to it
>>
>>36793863
"Bad trips" on dmt usually result from taking too much of it. The deeper you go the more powerful (and potentially hostile) the entities are. I know people who have injected it and they were ALL thrown into a very hostile situation with a dark shamanic being basically torturing them.
>>
Fuck off, you degenerate stoner junkies.
This is a christian board.
>>
anyone got experience with not only LSD and DMT but other hallucinogenics?
i'm about to read pihkal, just interested what the difference is. i have no idea how hallucinogenic trips are, only got some experience with weed and i bet its nothing like weed
>>
>>36793902
You're thinking of Ayahuasca, which is a combination of a plant that has high levels of DMT in the leaves and a MAO inhibitor which is in the root of the Ayahuasca plant.

DMT is found (in small amounts) in all plants, but some have crazy high amounts.

Usually DMT can't be taken orally because it gets metabolized in the gut before it reaches the bloodstream, but with an MAO inhibitor, the trip last hours, compared to when smoked which lasts 15-20 mins.
>>
>>36794071
It's a vine, not a root. I was mistaken.
>>
>>36793978
That's interesting because these two trips were my most recent, and I smoked most of it, with good proper hits, and I kept it in my lungs until I blasted off. But, the dosage was no more than 40mg, and I didn't even finish it. Also, my schizophrenia does the same exact thing on weed. Every single time I get high, my schizophrenia ruins it almost immediately and I go sober again.
>>
>>36794152
That is unfortunate. I have always heard psychedelics are not recommended for people with mental issues as they can worsen them.

As far as the smoking, I have gotten deeper by holding in a large hit longer than taking several small ones and exhaling faster. The more you hold it in the more will be absorbed. The hardest I have ever tripped on it was off of a small amount but had two big hits which I held in as long as possible.
>>
>>36794050
Think of the highest you've gone on weed, probably one of your first couple times. It's that for about 8 hours, but now imagine that you smoked a entirely new strain, with a different type of high. A high you've never experienced or felt. Plus, way more colorful.
>>
>>36794071
>DMT is found (in small amounts) in all plants, but some have crazy high amounts.

The mimosa root has one of the highest concentrations of dmt available. You can make a form of ayahuasca with the root bark and some syrian rue seeds (maoi inhibtor).

>in all plants

This is true. After you do it enough you will notice you get whiffs of dmt when walking through nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (796KB, 1072x3360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
796KB, 1072x3360px
>>36791515

Get ready to chemistry
>>
File: image.jpg (725KB, 1072x2966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
725KB, 1072x2966px
>>
File: image.jpg (872KB, 1072x3519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
872KB, 1072x3519px
>>
>>36794307
>I have always heard psychedelics are not recommended for people with mental issues as they can worsen them.
I think that this is only true for the people who are not being treated or are not coping with their problems. Psychedelics can actually be used to treat people with mental problems, but that's really complex medical help from knowledgeable doctors. Once my schizophrenia goes away, I will do DMT, and the happy, awesome trips will resume.

>As far as the smoking
This is the point, taking proper hits, smiking mostof it, and holding it in as long as you can, will deliver a much more intense and longer trip than taking excessive dosages.
>>
File: Map_Gallia_Tribes_Towns.png (190KB, 590x599px) Image search: [Google]
Map_Gallia_Tribes_Towns.png
190KB, 590x599px
>>36792203
A friend told me you have to get in this high state, and prepare a pipe for that moment.

You need to 'break trough' he said, get high as a nigger butterfly and then take the bomber pipe to break trough and enjoy visions of a thousand years of humanity.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.