[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ Black man here. I just wanted to share my perspective

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 51

File: Martin-Luther-King-Jr.jpg (86KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Luther-King-Jr.jpg
86KB, 402x402px
Hey /pol/
Black man here.

I just wanted to share my perspective on something.
Whenever I discuss slavery with White people they always love to say how they don't owe Black people anything because "their" generation didn't keep Black men and women as slaves.
Well I am here to tell you why that is wrong.
While slavery no longer exists in America & Europe the after effects of slavery do.
Black people have been kept down for so long that we are just starting to take advantage of our new freedom and steal the success that was stolen from us for so long.

Had White people never enslaved us or stolen from mother Africa we would have been born much better off compared to our current reality, today.

So please.
You and your ancestors have completely changed the course of Black history and not in a good way so until we are as a race on equal ground or perhaps even on the upper ground for a solid amount of time you are not forgiven and you are still guilty.
>>
nobody cares
>>
nigger
>>
>steal the success

pls stop stealing things

don't be a stereotype bro
>>
>>36693194
You don't care because you are a bad & immoral person who lacks human empathy.

I pity lost souls such as yourself.
>>
File: original.jpg (24KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
24KB, 335x352px
>OP's pic
>>
File: 1279348082513.jpg (119KB, 375x484px) Image search: [Google]
1279348082513.jpg
119KB, 375x484px
>>36693144
>>
>>36693144
>Had White people never enslaved us or stolen from mother Africa we would have been born much better off compared to our current reality, today.
if we had left you in africa you'd be swinging from trees with the other niggers
>>
Yeah bro things are going swell in mother Africa, in fact, why don't you go there, seeing how white devil is keeping you down and all
>>
File: 1411949727349.png (49KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1411949727349.png
49KB, 1162x850px
>>36693144
we brought reparations nigger
>>
>>36693278
I have a bachelors degree in economics.
What college degree do you have?

You only make yourself look ignorant by trying to demean a population of people.
Many Black men and women are highly intelligent and successful human beings.
>>
>>36693144
My ancestors owned yours. I don't care, and owe you nothing. Now fuck off, Jamal.
>>
>>36693326
If foreign nations didn't steal our resources and take advantage of us so badly we would be doing much better.

This all started back when King Leopold made Africans mine rubber from caves.
Oh, sorry. You probably don't even know who that is do you?
>>
>>36693354
a bachelors degree isn't worth as much as a father

then again, valuing things you don't have can be tricky
>>
>>36693354
By any chance, do you also happen to be a prince?
>>
>>36693144

>Had White people never enslaved us or stolen from mother Africa we would have been born much better off compared to our current reality, today.

Yeah you'd be better off in ebolaland. Fuck off
>>
>>36693278
African American Vernacular English is considered a legitimate dialect of Standard American English because it follows a static set of rules and can be taught
>>
>>36693354
>You only make yourself look ignorant by trying to demean a population of people.

You make yourself look desperate by trying to demand reparations from a population of people who never did anything to harm you. If you really were self-sufficient, you wouldn't be begging for reparations and calling others guilty.
>>
>>36693144
>While slavery no longer exists in America & Europe the after effects of slavery do.

You are falsely attributing the current inferior socio-economic status of African-Americans to slavery, when in reality it is actually the byproduct of innate differences in psychological traits.
>>
File: 1398654236428.jpg (449KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1398654236428.jpg
449KB, 900x800px
>>36693144

Your people couldn't even invent the wheel.
>>
>>36693384
Actually you owe me quite abit but I won't waste my words on someone who obviously doesn't care to listen.

>>36693453
I have some royalty in my blood, yes.

>>36693476
Yeah because ebola was always an major issue all over Africa right?
Go away you uneducated child the grownups are talking.
>>
File: 1283837940493.gif (15KB, 425x304px) Image search: [Google]
1283837940493.gif
15KB, 425x304px
Had Africans ever developed a continent of defensible nation states or developed past nomadic hunter gatherers or small scale farm communities you wouldn't have the problems you face today.

You fail to realize that, excluding Ethiopia, Mali and North Africa, colonialism for Africa was a crash course in modern civilization. Crash courses are never flawless guarantees of stability and now you guys have to figure out how to maintain your own nations and empires much like how the celts and germanics of Northern Europe had to during the dark ages of Europe after the collapse of the Roman colonial power.

This is your 700 AD

Maybe in a few hundred years remnants of african colonia will become like Europe's France, England and Germany.

We have changed the course of black history, and for better or worse, without it you would still be confined on a continent barefoot and chasing animals or maintaining minor chiefdoms. If Europe never found you, the middle east would've (in east africa, yea that happened), or Asia even. You would've been colonialized eventually anyway by the merit of how badly your people lagged behind the rest of the world. So yes, I suppose I'm guilty, but I don't care, it doesn't affect me, only you and nothing I can do will help you or your descendents.

You are capable of greatness but only you and your people can figure it out and on your own terms. Relying on us merely prolongs your subservience to us.
>>
black people enslaved their own people and sold them to people all around the world, not just whitey.

in america only jews and judeo masons owned slaves, the one percent essentially.

when black people say that they're mad about hteir ancestor's being enslaved theiy're essentially saying trhey're mad that they don't live in africa right now.
be grateful you fucking idiot and stop getting played by the music industry, hollywood, and the education system.
>>
File: intel.jpg (420KB, 1650x1278px) Image search: [Google]
intel.jpg
420KB, 1650x1278px
>>36693509
I second that.
>>
>>36693453
UN-DER-RATED!
>>
thought experiment: what if Africa rose to be the economic and technological powerhouse of the Early Modern period and they colonized the Americas, Europe and most other parts of the world, do you not think they would have an advantage? What if you were the descendents of European slaves now living as the 10% population of USA would you consider yourself at a disadvantage? Would you mind living that life?
>>
If slavery of Africans never happened you'd still be in Africa shitting into holes the ground in sine sum hoping child soldiers don't arrive and gun you down.

You don't know shit. Your ancestors suffered big time but now look at what you've gained. It wasn't only blacks that were slaves either so fuck up with your constant 'woe is me' bullshit.

Remember it was a white man who ended slavery.
>>
>>36693144
OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

Seriously though, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: tfw.png (891KB, 1354x844px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
891KB, 1354x844px
>tfw documented proof my great-great-great grandpa owned slaves
>>
>>36693554
My ancestor never owned you, and I don't owe you anything.
>>
As a southern white gentlemen I find it offensive and racist that you think I'm the slavery expert.
>>
File: 1410181038390.jpg (16KB, 181x203px) Image search: [Google]
1410181038390.jpg
16KB, 181x203px
>>36693144
Get out.
>>
>>36693144
The Slavic people were slaves for a millenia, and were still slaves well into last century. Fuck off you aggressive, moronic, gibsmedat nigger. How's it feel that the most primitive race in Europe is eons ahead of you?
>>
>>36693144
Ur not black.

Not one nigger knows what 4chan is. Im so tired of pointing this out.
>>
>>36693554

>Go away you uneducated child the grownups are talking

Ouch man that hurt..

How are you supposed to convince me of giving out welfare money with an attitude like that?
>>
'black slavery is the biggest threat to modern america'
-peter griffin

its true
>>
>>36693144
>the after effects of slavery do.

such as black people dragging the river for muh hand outs like the jews and muh holocaust. Go check in on Africa and see your brothers still being slaves.
>>
>>36693144
white people bought africans that were already enslaved by other africans. black people in africa acknowledge this. when will black people outside of africa acknowledge this?
go complain to your real enslavers
http://www.yourblackworld.net/african-king-apologizes-for-africas-role-in-slavery/
>>
>>36693732
black *racism*

fucked up
>>
>>36693144
>had white people never enslaved

yeah im gonna stop you right fucking there since you niggers were the ones that STARTED selling each other to the europeans.

also, literally every race/ethnicity ON THE PLANET has been both slave and master at some point in time

maybe if you werent such a stupid fucking nigger and actually knew your history people wouldnt hate you so much
>>
Gr8 b8 m8

I'm not guilty of shit. If my grandpa was a murder does that make me one?

Gtfo
>>
i'm irish.

where the fuck are my reparations?
>>
>>36693144

America’s first slave owner was a black man.

http://topconservativenews.com/2012/03/americas-first-slave-owner-was-a-black-man/
>>
>>36693144
First off: No generation of my family has owned slaves. Unlike Black Americans, who have more slave owner blood than most white americans.

Second, Nigger Kings in Africa enslaved you first and so did Jews and Arabs.

Third: The first slave owner in America was black

So maybe don't be a nigger? Or more importantly don't get Ebola, since you're about to see every nigger die from it lol
>>
black people confirmed for getting played by the media, music industry and hollywood the most.

thanks for ruining everything.
>>
But my ancestors moved to the states along with the rest of the eastern Europeans. If my ancestors never owned slaves I don't owe you shit. If they did, I still wouldn't owe you shit.
This thread is clearly b8 tho
>>
>>36693407
Yes I know who Leopold is lol.. Cut off niggers arms and shit brutal as fuck. What you gotta realize is that yes whites enslaved blacks, so did literally every single ethnicity as well as blacks themselves. Wanting reparations for past crimes is stupid, no matter how "justified" you think it is.

Do whites ask for reparations when blacks kill and steal? No? OK
>>
>>36693826
told you whiteys always appropriate black culture
>>
File: 1372001078342.gif (947KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1372001078342.gif
947KB, 285x235px
>>36693884
>>
>>36693797
Your ancestor is partially responsible for my ancestors and even myself being a worse position then your own.

So yes you are responsible until we are on equal ground.

If my father put you in a sling so you couldn't move right I would feel responsible for freeing you from said sling.
>>
>>36693826
How could a Black man own a slave in America when Black people had no rights in America back then?

I won't even open the article based on said premise.
>>
>>36693144
fellow black man here. The world is not equal and it never will be. Best thing u can do is turn the system to your advantage. Im not denying what whites did . But black people need to move forward instead of lingering in the past. And yes the mental affects of it are still around. Shit its the reason why we cant run a decent country with nigs wanna act like a stereotype that was imposed on us those centuries ago. We need to retake control of our minds and move forward and march together as a united people to success and victory.
>>
>>36693144
>equal ground
>Black history

maybe if you stopped calling it black history and just call it history, you can make the first move
>>
>>36693974
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_%28colonist%29

>inb4 "waaahhhh facts r raciss"
>>
>>36693974
>when Black people had no rights in America back then?

Blacks had plenty of rights in America. Slaves didn't. Only when slaves got unleashed onto the country as freedmen did anyone worry about depriving blacks of rights. I'm sorry you know nothing about history yet you demand reparations.
>>
>>36693144
How can you steal something you never had? Your success was living in a mud hut farming goats there weren't doctors and scientists being abducted. Also it changed the coarse of black history for the better look at how people in Africa live and now you come here whining from a computer in your first world apartment while some African is living in a tin shack with 7 other family members. The only reason you are even here is because your ancestors family wanted to get rid of you not even other black people wanted you there.

>African American privilege
Be grateful your ignorant fuck.
>>
>>36693144
By the way, are russians white or they are same niggers as you?
>>
You should listen to more Farrakhan.
>>
>>36693144
Shitty bait try harder next time
>>
>>36693987
>Im not denying what whites did

what did they do besides get you out of africa?
ungrateful nigger
>>
>>36693144
All you niggas bitching about this, don't even have the IQ to realize that most of us didn't even have ancestors in the USA, until AFTER World War I at the earliest.

Fuck your background, if the only thing you want it use for, is to HOLD ME DOWN.

Blame the politics, nigga. Don't blame the individual.

Shame on you for using MLK's image for such a post.
>>
>>36693144
>You and your ancestors have completely changed the course of Black history and not in a good way so until we are as a race on equal ground or perhaps even on the upper ground for a solid amount of time you are not forgiven and you are still guilty.

How about you get away from us instead? Why don't you build your own society?
>>
>>36694029
We may not have had any great technology back then in mother Africa but we had a high quality of life.

Beyond that I have already explained how foreign influence made Africa the difficult place to live in it is today.
I wish you could send me back to Africa before foreign people meddled with it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 268x188px
>>
>>36693144
hey shitskin
White cunt here.

You will never be on equal or upper ground to us because you are simply not capable of it. Your argument relies on the "two wrongs make a right" fallacy, so it's not even valid. I don't expect you to understand this, however, you don't seem terribly bright.

We don't need your forgiveness, we don't owe you anything, and this "guilt" you speak of is a state of mind for the weaker members of our ranks.

Feel free to keep crying about de white debil for the rest of your short, inconsequential life...but if you really expect us to care, you're gonna have to try harder than this.

Nigger.
>>
>>36693987
>why we cant run a decent country with nigs wanna act like a stereotype that was imposed on us those centuries ago
>centuries ago

the stereotype is being pushed now by the medi, by the school systems, by the music industry, and by hollywood and you idiots keep falling for it and end up ruining what was once a great country.
>>
>>36693506
>Lesson 1
>Incinerate half of your neurons
>>
File: dsc_1285.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_1285.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px

It's never to late to go back you fucking worthless sub-human ape of shit.

Fuck off and saged.
>>
>>36694101
We had our own society before you foreigners meddled with it.
Asking us to start over from the beginning is unfair unless you help us.
If White people would help fund a Black society I would move to it.
>>
File: nigger get a job.jpg (32KB, 530x220px) Image search: [Google]
nigger get a job.jpg
32KB, 530x220px
>>36693974
we already feed and house your subhuman people
>>
>>36693144
lmao, if whites never liberated niggers from cannibalism and showed them civilization, the arabs will have you building them pyramids and the west would never have had to carry such a burden as niggers.
The irish and chinese built the rail roads for food and very little money, entire industries were funded by overseas trade.
Do you see a nigger organizing his own cotton trade in africa? When americans come for the crates, and niggers have done nothing but pick their ass for 2 months, everyone is affected.
No, you niggers were better off in america, and you still are. The only reason you are killing eachother, is because niggers don't tolerate other niggers. I think whites were quite patient with you.
chinese-american here btw
>>
File: america.jpg (114KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
114KB, 540x960px
You should actually count yourself lucky, you live in a country where you have a ton of possibilities, the slaves you speak of were practically picked and bred in a eugenics program for the best possible workers.

you're the pinnacle of niggerdom, and you're reaping the work and guilt of the best of your race while enjoying white civilization.

who do you owe?
>>
>>36693144

Holy shit. You don't understand. If your ancestors weren't slaves who were brought here they would have just died the SLAVES of some other African tribe.

You PEOPLE were bought by JEWS and then SOLD in America.

The ONLY reason you can use a computer - the ONLY REASON YOU EVEN EXIST - is because your ancestors were traded as chattel.

It fucking sucks. That's life.
>>
>>36693144
>While slavery no longer exists in America & Europe the after effects of slavery do.
Yeah, the after effects of slavery are bad for all of us. Just look at all the niggers running around here
>>
>>36693144
Your reward is that you get to live in America and not Africa. You really should be thanking us. You truly are the white man's burden.
>>
>>36694083
>AFTER Wirks War I

da fuq
you just hop off the boat?
>>
Why do black communities shun intellectualism?
Why do they always say to go for sports and athletic scholarships?
How come doing schoolwork is considered "acting white"?
Basketball and American football with higher majorities of African-American players dehumanize African-American males, why do you support these things?
Are black parents born in the 70's and 80's to blame?
Are the jews to blame for promoting anti-culture in mainstream black culture (rap, hip-hop, drug use)?
>>
>>36694178
so move to liberia already you ignorant cunt. Your so-called 'people' made a total hash of it, but it was a black society funded by white folks. So fuck off, move, omit yourself.
>>
File: 1412126088076.png (2MB, 1297x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1412126088076.png
2MB, 1297x1021px
>>36694178
you have a community its called the ghetto
Niggers in 2014 SMDH
EBola is coming for you nigger
>>
>>36694193
Blaming JEWS is a pathetic copout.
Jews are just a different form of White people to me and most of my Black friends don't feel any differently about that.
>>
>>36693407
> Nigger thinks he's smart, because he knows of Leopold.
> thinks rubber is mined from caves.

Nope. You're still not intelligent enough to be called a human
>>
>>36693144
>caring if someone forgives you

That's where people fuck up
>>
File: 129847393485.jpg (11KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
129847393485.jpg
11KB, 210x210px
>>36694191
That image makes me really depressed for some reason.
>>
>>36693144
White people didn't steal from Mother Africa; they BOUGHT from Mother Africa. The niggers bought by whites in Africa were sold to those whites by other niggers. Go cry to the west African nations for reparations, because I don't owe you shit, and neither does any other white man. Oh, what's that? There is no point in doing that, because Africa is completely fucked up, and in fact significantly more fucked up than when the white man was in charge of that continent? Gee, I guess you niggers can't do a fucking thing to take care of yourselves in the modern world without the help of a superior breed. I guess you'd better be grateful to have been born in the white West, then, instead of Africa. Fuck you and fuck off, you shitskin retard.
>>
>>36694177
>mfw
>>
>>36693144
>and steal the success that was stolen from us for so long
Outside of entertainment blacks are doing worse than ever. The vast majority of you were better off as slaves.
>>
>>36694262
I have a college degree.
What degree do you have?

Seems like I am the more intelligent one between us.
>>
>>36694203
/thread
>>
>>36694077
there no way to justify enslavement of any human.
Slave coming to america also had to be mentally broken. That took alot of harsh shit.
its just moral wrong by any standard. Just because i say "yes it was wrong but ". doesnt make me "ungrateful" . I recognize the wrongs and rights on both sides. Im glad im here. But as i said the shit is in the past and it aint shit u could change . so it doesnt matter
>>
>>36694184
Holy shit, this is so fucking true. No other race or civilization would ever put up with niggers shit. The arabs would enslave them, the indians would enslave them, the chinese would probably genocide them. West whites have done our best with niggers. It's the niggers own fault they're a fucking terrible people.
>>
>The British and Celts are enslaved by
>Romans
>Asians
>Arabs
>Nords

>Still manage to conquer the entire fucking world from their shitty rock off the coast of Europe

Blacks have literally no excuse.
>>
File: rsz_1meddlingkids_1686.jpg (24KB, 350x253px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1meddlingkids_1686.jpg
24KB, 350x253px
>>36693144
>Had White people never enslaved us or stolen from mother Africa
>>
File: trayvonmartinandersbrei.jpg (363KB, 759x691px) Image search: [Google]
trayvonmartinandersbrei.jpg
363KB, 759x691px
>>36694252
jews are very different if you took the time to study instead of taking the time to tear down fucking america for the damn jewish people and their masons and mormons.
>>
>>36693144
Maybe you should be seeking 'Muh reparations' from your countrymen who sold you to the whites in the first place? You know what they say, when in Rome.
>>
>>36694344
so... you think democrats, led by the likes of FDR and LBJ ought to pay you reparations? For what they have done to blacks? I'm ok with this. I'll hold them and you punch them in the head, and take all their stuff, k?

But then you have to get over it and start taking responsibility ok?
>>
>>36693144
You'll never be equal because it's against nature, you're an inferior race
>>
>>36694344
English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
Quit having fucking babies then nig nog
>>
>>36694378
Sorry but to our people Jews are just another shade of White.

Not like there weren't plenty of European slave owners either so the argument is moot.
>>
File: b8bomb.png (479KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
b8bomb.png
479KB, 625x626px
>>36693144
millions of white people started, fought, and died in the bloodiest war of americas history to free you fucks. we believed you were equal even when you knew your place. you're the ones who proved us wrong.
>>
>>36693554
My ancestors were being starved to death by an uncaring tzar in conditions equivalent to slavery. They moved here after World War 2. In no way at all can you insinuate that I owe you anything.

In any event, I'm not going to go ask for reparations from the Russians, they don't owe me anything.
>>
>>36693144

All of the good solutions to the black race in America weren't done (sending you back to Africa and helping you build a nation to get you on your feet)

All of the bad solutions to the black race in America were enacted (welfare, which destroys work ethic)

Also, what would you propose, if anything?
>>
>>36694344
>there no way to justify enslavement of any human.
Good thing we aren't talking about humans, then.
>>
>>36694454
Sounds like you would have made a good slave owner you White piece of trash.
>>
>>36694162
dude stereotypes have been around since forever.
to say slave owners, people shipping the slaves, selling the slaving ,breaking the slaves didn't stereotype blacks or any one else is just false. But yeah i do agree with rest about what you said.
>>
>>36694476
Shut up you fucking animal, fuck off already.
>>
1) Other Africans sold your ancestors to white people. None of our ancestors did any slave raiding themselves.
2) Slavery was 100% illegal in the Northern states since the revolution, and it was being phased out for decades prior to that and was never widespread in the first place.
3) The majority of white Americans are descended from Northerners, not southerners, so most of us have either no or extremely few ancestors who owned slaves.
4) Most southerners owned no slaves. While it's likely that your average southerner has a couple slaveholding ancestors, it's unfair to characterize all or even most of their ancestors as slaveholders.
5) Slavery caused economic stagnation in the South relative to the North. It was literally a detriment to their economy. Sure, it made some individuals rich, but it brought everyone else down.

Please stop making an ass out of yourself with this guilt bullshit. There's no good reason that we should feel collectively guilty about slavery and give you free money.
>>
>>36693144
Fuck off.

My white ancestors didn't get here til after the Civil War. I live in the South and was taught from birth to treat everyone as equals (blacks were not even mentioned, as color doesn't matter). My poor opinion of blacks was formed in my high school-->forward years where I realized that, on the whole, blacks were lesser beings than even my poor, uneducated white friends.

In adulthood, I treat every individual black man I come across as an equal (hey, everyone deserves a chance) until he proves otherwise, which easily 80%+ of the time, he does.

Anyone who ignores statistics is a fool. You do it to yourselves. Police your own better, like whites (generally) do, and you'll see some improvement.
>>
>>36694344
>Slave coming to america also had to be mentally broken
they were already broken. they were enslaved by their own people befoire they were brought to america by judeo masons.

i'm irish. my people were enslaved too, like eeryone else in the owrld at some point, but you know what the difference is?
i don't define myself based on my ancestor's slavery.

get the fuck over it and stop being racist as shit.
coloured racism is seriously the biggest problem in america right now.
stop trying to destroy the fucking country and be grateful.
>>
>>36693407
>If foreign nations didn't steal our resources

Do you really believe this is why Africa is in the state it is in? Widespread European colonization of Africa barely lasted a hundred years.

Has any country in history ever been successfully chugging along on the civilization railroad until they 'ran out of their Resources' and coked-up armies of child soldiers started hacking everyone to death with machetes
>>
>>36694399
no just cant type on my iphone also autocorrect.
>>
File: 12893792384945.jpg (44KB, 749x155px) Image search: [Google]
12893792384945.jpg
44KB, 749x155px
SMELLY DUMB NIGGER SCUM.
THE ONLY THING THEY ARE GOOD AT IS BEING TREATED LIKE CATTLE OR SPREADING DISEASE AND MISERY.
>>
>>36693144
If civil rights was a scientific theory or a financial investment it would have been said to have failed.
>>
Every single time. Every. Single. Time.
"OOGA BOOGA! I DUN CARE DAT AIREBS AND JOOS ENSLAVED MY PEOPLE! JUST THE WHITE MAN! OOGA BOOGA!"

Such, purposeful ignorance. "NAW, NIGGA! DEM AIREBS BE MUSLIMS! DEY THE HOMIES!"

You're a bunch of fools, led by fools, and anytime anyone gives you the truth, regardless if they're black or not, you don't even notice the value of their words.
>>
>>36693144
Fine with this you enslaved each other thousands of years before we thought to use you for free work and practice eugenics on your people to improve them for said work i don't feel guilty that my family indeed did own slaves it's rather a bit of pride for me actually
>>
>>36694344
>would rather live in africa than thank white people for bringing them here to glorious america

>would rather turn america into africa 2.0 than just be grateful he doesn't live in a shithole
>>
>>36694396
lol what the fuck are you talking about. I never said shit about reparations XD
>>
>>36694577
If a nigger could be saved from ignorance and blatantly forced stupidity they would quickly realize the entire fucking planet hates them, they would see what a failure they have been as a whole, and what a road block/hindrance they are all to everyone around them.
>>
>>36693144

You would probably be still living in huts and engaging in inter-tribal warfare.
>>
>>36694424
you're people enslaved themselves before anyone else did though
>>
>>36693144

>Stole

No your own people sold you to us

Also whites fought for your guy's freedom. They died and suffered for you guys to not be kept as pets. If I was you I'd be thanking every fucking white man I seen because not only did we buy you and move you from that shit hole but we gave you freedom too.
>>
>>36694484
the black slave owners broke the slaves themselves before they shipped them off around the world
>>
>>36694476
Fuck, I wish I could own some niggers. I would sustain myself on their coconut-butter-scented tears. Actually, no, scratch that, niggers smell disgusting. But at least I would get to beat the shit out of some subhumans once in a while, maybe fuck their wives while they watched just for the sadistic pleasure of it, and definitely sell off their kids while they cried like little cunts.
>>
>>36694178
*cough* your society was tribes. Spear chucking tribesmen theres not much to rebuild m8
>>
>3,000 years later
>niggers are still mad
>>
File: Lynching-1889[1].jpg (124KB, 976x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Lynching-1889[1].jpg
124KB, 976x1393px
>>36693325
They used to swing from trees here too.
>>
File: 1379963434348.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1379963434348.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>36694177
>>
>>36694703
thats what used to happen when you raped white women
>>
File: 1370286535990.jpg (276KB, 480x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1370286535990.jpg
276KB, 480x3240px
Why is everything always about race with you niggers?
>>
>>36694311
I'm going to have to stop you right there the majority of /pol/ are studying students either in college or have finished and are looking for work i myself am still studying law on a side note when did
degree = intellect?
>>
>>36693407
I thought natural rubber was created from latex extracted from Hevea brasiliensis.
>>
>>36694513

when i say i hate white people. You are implying alot of shit.
>>
File: la7aadc7811545a7b3ec1d5.jpg (71KB, 600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
la7aadc7811545a7b3ec1d5.jpg
71KB, 600x1056px
I'm black and not a white troll, you know because I have the "black nationalist" icon as my flag.

>The picture is related
It is me, the black aforementioned black male.
>>
>>36694311
Oh please, I have seen so many utter retards pass through the Ivy Leagues that it is fucking unreal. Meanwhile, one of the smartest people I know is a high school drop out. Degrees don't mean shit.
>>
>>36694790
Rubber can be stripped from trees or mined from certain mines.

The two are not inclusive.
>>
People say that race is 'no longer an issue' and that its all just minorities over reacting over nothing should take a look at the sheer number of responses in this thread openly just here to call OP a nigger
>>
>>36694831
i'm callin like i see it.
colored people are seriously the most active racists out there.

if a cop shot a white guy there wouldn't be rampaging niggers destroying the town over it. they'd be laughing to themselves.
>>
>>36693144
please.

Africans caught other Africans and sold those Africans in the name of Islam. Now you fucking idiots believe Islam is great, and Africans would be full of love and compassion if we never brought them here. Your 6th and 7th grand father were more than likely not slaves. your grandma could've seen MLK. The problem is that black people and white people aren't the same, and after all of this racial and sexist nonsense, people are actually living equally in our own spheres.
>>
>>36693144
Black man here
No one cares faggot get the fuck lost
>>
>>36693144
Lol shut up nigger
>>
>>36694873
Google seems to want to recommend rubber-composed mining equipment and work clothinng, so I'd like a citation if you have one.
>>
>>36694881
the difference is that white people treat people decently. and don't rampage and riot over nothing.
>>
>>36694845
Tennen?
>>
>>36694881
Quit acting like a nigger and you won't be called a nigger, nigger. Nigger.
>>
>>36694893
all your ferguson buddies disagree
>>
>>36694845
Hello! It's nice to see a fellow black in this racist hellhole. Hasallama bacon my brother
>>
>>36694885
What if a Black cop shot a White guy?
Boom, electric chair.
>>
>>36694845
fuck off faggot

Pic is of a model named Yusus Myers.

https://myspace.com/u9/mixes/classic-3-7-370744
>>
>>36694963
Implying they're not welfare faggots too
step up fagotron
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
>>36694907
Just google "African rubber caves" bud.
You should find what you seek.
>>
>>36693144
Shut up nigger. You enslaved yourselves because you're dumb monkeys
>>
>thinking a continent with little to no temperate climate is going to be successful compared

All the world powers are in temperate climates. It's a fact.
>>
Here's the real problem that black people have in America:

They keep voting for Democrats.

Democrats create programs like welfare. How do you get welfare? Step 1 is to be a single mother. Couples do not quality for welfare but a single mother with a dependent child will, and more children will grant her more welfare.

This is why the black community is full of broken homes. They are literally being paid to not have a normal family. The lack of family has caused the black community to cave in on itself and they find they need to KEEP voting Democrat to help ensure the money they now rely on keeps coming.

White people made black people slaves and then we freed them, only for black people to vote themselves back into slavery.
>>
File: 1411870871198.jpg (108KB, 881x768px) Image search: [Google]
1411870871198.jpg
108KB, 881x768px
>>36693506
this is great
>>
>>36695032
Perhaps I should use a nondiscriminatory search engine, like DuckDuckGo.
>>
>>36693144
Hey OP, what if I told you that a good portion of Americans didn't own slaves? That they fought slave holders for the freedom and natural rights of your people? Would you still generalize these people as part of the problem when they say that they want equal opportunity as opposed to a system of bias for one race over another?

The only way to end racism is to give equal access to the ability to succeed to people and not enforce reverse discrimination actions on basis that making distinctions on race in legislation is still an enforced racial attitude.

Not stormfront, but I am very skeptical of proposed ideas to end 'racism' when MLK and Malcolm X both gave such great ideas as forming and unionizing as people to pave the way for future success without help from anyone they would accuse as their oppressor.

Would love to hear thoughts back on this.
>>
>>36694966
>36694966
Yes, black good, white bad! Black power!
>>
>>36695061
yes i'm sure they'll all be lining up single file to turn in their EBT cards tomorrow morning first thing after getting some newports.
>>
>>36695056
All world powers are white.
>>
i doubt op is black.
>>
>>36693506
You clearly have absolutely no understanding of languages whatsoever. A language that follows a static set of rules is a DEAD LANGUAGE. AAVE is not a dead language precisely because it follows a set of rules that continues to change and develop over time.
>>
>>36695070
lmfao

(black power!)
>>
>>36695117
Since when is China white?
>>
File: 1934143_550384877257_3669_n.jpg (40KB, 448x592px) Image search: [Google]
1934143_550384877257_3669_n.jpg
40KB, 448x592px
>>36695105
Am i really not the only black person on /pol/?
Let us rejoice brothers!
>>
>>36693144
>>36693234
>>36693354
>>36693407
>>36693554
>>36693935
>>36693974
>>36694252
>>36694311
>>36694344
>>36694399
>>36694424
>>36694476
>>36694845
>>36694873
>>36694966
>>36694978
>>36695032
Hey OP. Has any of your whining ever convinced anyone who wasn't already on a white guilt kick of anything ever? Honest question.

You want to know why we don't like blacks? Because of people like you. Yes, you. At least all the ghetto niggers on the continent are naive animals who don't know better. But you (supposedly) have an education and yet are still dumb enough to think white men owe you jack shit. I'm not even going to talk you down, show you how everything you believe is factually incorrect. I just want you to know, every time you think the "white man" is doing something to try to keep you down, it is your fault and your fault specifically. We don't owe you shit, you didn't build shit for us, fuck off.
>>
>>36695181
Daily reminder brothers the WHITE ILLUMINATI doesn't want us to become the greatest race we were destined to be
Let's show them what we're made of
>>
>>36693144
bring it on nig
>>
>>36693537
Had to laugh at the Indian guy in that pic and had to bracket (aryan), does 1% of the population look like that?
>>
>>36695217
>the greatest race we were destined to be
Whoa, racism. I'm going to have to ask you to check your privilege and remember that all races are equal.
>>
>>36693506
There's no official documentation of the language.
>>
File: Arabs talking about Africans.jpg (175KB, 1319x1172px) Image search: [Google]
Arabs talking about Africans.jpg
175KB, 1319x1172px
>>36693144

Oh yeah, because before white people showed up Africa was renowned for being the pinnacle of human achievement.
>>
>>36695217
>Niggers
>greatest race
Pick one.
>>
IF BLACK PEOPLE BUILT AMERICA WHY THE FUCK WAS THE SLAVE OWNING SOUTH SO FUCKING POOR COMPARED TO THE INDUSTRIAL NORTH
>>
>>36693144

Black people only have themselves to blame. They didn't even rise up against those that enslaved them. They had to wait until white people freed them.

OP, you tell me, how can you have any pride? Your entire race relies on others to take care of them.
>>
>>36695146
I wasn't claiming that AAVE was a dead language, static was the wrong word, I meant it more along the lines of it having an actual structure to it as opposed to various separate misunderstandings of SAE
>>
>>36695323
Historical inaccuracy is not permitted. The cotton industry formed the bulk of the American economy prior to the Civil War. Without it, the United States would have been infinitely poorer. The south at around that time was lavish and aristocratic.
>>
File: 01_Charlotte McKinney.jpg (433KB, 1202x800px) Image search: [Google]
01_Charlotte McKinney.jpg
433KB, 1202x800px
>>36695213

Amen

(a pic for your trouble sorting through all that tripe)
>>
>>36695278
So what? There is no official documentation of most languages. There are, however, a huge amount of studies on AAVE, including thorough analyses of its particular grammatical and lexical deviations from standard English.
>>
>>36695146
All languages evolve over time. Languages become dead because people no longer speak them or the languages evolved too much from the original.
>>
>>36693407
>If foreign nations didn't steal our resources and take advantage of us so badly we would be doing much better.

Yeah, that's why African countries are so poor.

If only they were had vast quantities of things like oil and diamonds they would be as wealthy as resource rich nations like Japan.
>>
>>36693144
>http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/father-of-u-s-slavery-was-a-black-man/

Just a friendly reminder a Black man enslaved the first African in America
>>
>>36694178
Kek'd you actually believe that? Capable but still asking for a handout? 'If white people were to fund'..fuck off.
>>
>>36695407
Wrong. Languages become dead when the set of rules defining the language become set in the minds of the speakers. This is why it is a common truism in linguistics that Panini killed Sanskrit. After Panini wrote his Sanskrit grammar, that was accepted as THE Sanskrit, and thus the language was dead thereafter.
>>
>>36695404
Most of that is samefag.
>>
>>36695484
No language truly dies. We still use words that Sumerians used.
>>
File: JimHalpert.jpg (103KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
JimHalpert.jpg
103KB, 435x435px
The state of black America right now is absolutely insane. I work in black neighborhoods all the time in my job.

>everyone is home during the day
>standing around shirtless in groups
>kids not in school
>often with their parents taking care of other kids
>people drinking and smoking
>no supermarkets
>business all have bars on their windows
>every house is fenced off
>cars driving around with hundreds of dollars in modifications
>everyone listening to music about misogyny, drug dealing, gang banging
>get stared down constantly
>stealing shit out of my work truck

>mfw I always carry when I'm in those parts of town
>mfw people are generally friendly
>mfw people throwing their lives away for stupid shit
>>
>>36693234
No he's right you're just a butthurt niggerfag.
Nobody cares
Don't care to remember it was the white man who fought his fellow white and laid down his life and murdered his white brothers so you could have freedom. So shut the fuck up and be thankful we aren't still using your ass as a cotton picker.
>>
>>36695531
>No language truly dies. We still use words that Sumerians used.
You clearly do not understand the concept of a dead language. The survival of a few words or phrases does not mean the language continues to live.
>>
I'm Canadian, even my ancestors helped free your monkey ass. What do you owe me?
>>

Have you, or anyone you've ever known, ever been a slave?
No?
You can show yourself back to Reddit.
>>
>>36693144
:,(
>>
File: ThisIsShhheeeeiitt.jpg (47KB, 310x313px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsShhheeeeiitt.jpg
47KB, 310x313px
OPs command of English suggests he is not black.
>>
1. I'm glad you're fucked and I'm not
2. I don't owe you shit go fuck yourself faggot nigger
3. Gr8 bait mate
>>
>>36695541
Seriously, I wish they wouldn't embrace this violent culture so much. Then they could go back to making some sweet, sweet jazz.
>>
Could someone please archive this thread. I haven't learned so much or laughed so hard in a long time
>>
>>36695628
As a New Orleanian, I can assure you that they still make some sweet, sweet jazz. They also embrace a culture of thoughtless murder while they are doing it.
>>
>>36695678
Shut up you baguette
>>

My question: Do people who live in America in the 21st century

And see their counterparts in Africa dying from ebola, living until 31, and just generally lacking basic health care and living facilities

actually believe this? I know this is a troll post, but I've seen it before. Does anyone look at Africa and think "Oh man I wish I could live here instead of this shit first world nation where I can eat every day!"

Not even a "Wow Whitey trying to make me say 'Thank you for slavery'" thing, it's a "Wow I am so glad I was born in this first world nation that people who lived before me built." thing.

Is it literally so painful for you to not live in fucking congo surviving on giant spiders and poisonous frogs?
>>
>>36695678
Who will be this generation's Charles Mingus? Not some retard from New Orleans.....
>>
>>36695709
Mais non, je ne suis pas une baguette! Je suis un homme!
>>
File: nigfuneral.jpg (38KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
nigfuneral.jpg
38KB, 500x373px
>>36693144
the only struggle black people face is to come up with semi original lyrics for their retarded rap songs. The few that have made millions off of dumbing down retarded white people even more don't seem to be complaining. I was looking for the picture of p didja do nuffin and mr goldberg shecklestein but couldn't find it.
>>
File: 1411176755341.jpg (62KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
1411176755341.jpg
62KB, 336x339px
>>36695678
New Orleans represent, where y'at?
>>
>>36695734
Clearly never been to Nola, then, or listened to the jazz coming from here, because we have several modern Minguses operating right fucking now.
>>
>>36693144
Dearest Negroid

MLK was a communist and deserved to die.

This is now an EBOLA CHAN thread, and we white people will pray for your death.
>>
>>36695787
Pony faggots ruining everything, as usual.
>>
>>36695778
Name them.
>>
>>36695766
By the Cemetaries along City Park. You?
>>
File: 1410840311313.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1410840311313.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36695787
I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
>>
>>36695484
Languages that don't have a written form tend to die off very quickly. In order for it to have a written form, it must have a consistent set of rules for other people to learn from. What's the point of teaching a language that's inconsistent? Won't that cause miscommunication?
>>
>>36695628
>black people wake up, realize that the culture they've adopted (sold to them but reinforced by themselves) is suicidally stupidand drift away from cultural violence
>keep the positive aspects of the culture (like that motherfucking food)
>become cool dudes
>branch into some of the genres of music that have gone relatively untouched by black people
>afro-electronica, with some African drums and saxophones mixed in
I want to believe
>>
>>36695823
Wynton Marsalis comes to mind. He may not play the bass, but his sense of composition and performance is clearly an evolution of Mingus (and some others besides).
>>
File: 4CHAN4062034994.png (597KB, 420x620px) Image search: [Google]
4CHAN4062034994.png
597KB, 420x620px
>>36695787
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
>>
>>36695628
It's because the jews need the blacks to 'chimp' about to keep us distracted by identity politics and not real issues.
>>
>>36695822
ruining a nigger thread? lol
>>
File: 1350144422229.jpg (62KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1350144422229.jpg
62KB, 500x1000px
>>36695678
>mfw the reason they're "better" at jazz is because rampant homicidal lust produced smooth jazz as a byproduct
>>
>>36695868
>Languages that don't have a written form tend to die off very quickly.
Simply untrue.

>In order for it to have a written form, it must have a consistent set of rules for other people to learn from.
English had a written form since the Middle Ages. Are you suggesting that it has not changed since then? Hell, are you even suggesting that English had a set of common rules during that period? (protip: English was a hideous amalgamation of often wildly different variants for most of its history)

A language just needs to be mutually intelligible to its speakers. That leaves open a whole fuckton of room for variation, so long as that variation can be explained and subsequently understood.
>>
>>36695832
Around Harahan.
>>
>>36695868
>Languages that don't have a written form tend to die off very quickly.
Faggot, I don't even know jack hit about language and I know that's not true.
>>
>>36695873
I was kinda hoping for some third stream stuff but what I'm hearing isn't bad...
>>
>http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/father-of-u-s-slavery-was-a-black-man/

Africans invented African enslavement in America
>>
>>36695940
TB?
>>
>>36695890
it isn't updated for murrica yet but oh boy is it a catchy song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0v83qSSSo
>>
>>36695972
Obvious White propaganda created by the future sons of slave owners.
>>
>>36693144
I truly hope to see you guys on equal ground in my lifetime, or at least close to it. At the rate it's going, it'll take at least another generation after this one, though, the way I see it. It seems like many black people (Saint Louis, Cincinnati, Detroit, New Orleans, etc...) are moving farther away.

What I foresee is a gulf widening between "poor blacks" and "rich blacks", mirroring the widening gulf between rich and poor. I think in 50 years race will still be an issue and there will still be racial identity in some form, but class will be the issue that dwarfs it.
>>
>>36695955
Go to wwoz.org and check out their best-of-the-year lists. We still produce a lot of great stuff, even if the rest of the country doesn't pay attention anymore.
>>
>>36696044
This, the race war's gonna get cancelled for the class war.
>>
File: fgh.png (115KB, 1042x656px) Image search: [Google]
fgh.png
115KB, 1042x656px
>>36696018
obviously
>>
>>36693144
That would mean black people would have to take responsibility for their propensity for crime. So once you admit that you're detriment to society then I can tell you that anything you're owed was used up for responding, detaining and housing you and yours for excessive criminal activity.
>>
>>36696071
I don't even think it will be a war. I think the lower classes are already in a permanent "zombie" state of helplessness, like the Morlocks in The Time Machine, or if you will, the Proles in 1984.
>>
>>36694744
Note, faggot, that it's a rich white kid who got every thing he could ask of life that spout that bullshit in your pic.3
It's easy for the bourgeois to be a liberal.
>>
>>36696109
Well, there's always the way out of marrying up, as has existed throughout history.
>>
>>36693590
underrated post
>>
>>36693144
>Well I am here to tell you why that is wrong.
I do not feel that people should be punished for the sins of their fathers. North Korea has this idea that if you commit a crime that debt stays with your family for 3 generations. That means your family members get all hauled down to a family camp and while you breed your kids live next to you in a forced labor prison until every last one of you is dead.

Do you know what I want to do next? I want to apply this to basic crimes like drug dealing. When we catch some thug dealing crack on the side of the street. We will go down to his moms house on Martin Luther Ave and haul the whole family down for his crime.

That is unless you do not think this is a good idea?
>>
>>36696008
give me back my sides

amazing
>>
>>36695368
And jewish in its slave ownership.
>>
>>36696133
If you're inclined to, find a book called "Coming Apart" that came out a year or two ago.

One of the things it discusses is the mechanics by which classes are completely walling themselves off from each other, creating an ever-narrower opportunity for "upward mobility" in the classic sense. I'm sure some will still happen but rarer.
>>
>>36696018
The article was written by a black man(who has his picture at the top) if you had cared to read, rather than dismiss out of hand.
>>
>>36693144
>this shitpost actually got replies
>>
>>36696187
But downward mobility sure never changes. Orwell got that shit right.
>>
Stopped reading at 'slavery no longer exists'. Ignorant bitch.
>>
>>36696205
To be fair, he wasn't talking about anywhere but the Americas and Europe. But it's still probably alive and kicking there too
>>
File: Based-Kinc.jpg (2KB, 65x65px) Image search: [Google]
Based-Kinc.jpg
2KB, 65x65px
>>36696018
>pic related
can't deny history brother
>>
>>36696188
Kinchlow is quite obviously a paid shill.
The propoganda is all the more effective if they have it coming from a black guy
>>
>>36696266
>That is a white guy. Oh, it's not? Then he is a paid shill. No "real" black man would dare expose such truths.
Nigger logic.
>>
So OP, as a Greek should the Turks be obligated to pay me money for centuries of oppression and holding rightful Anatolia from us?
>>
>>36696266
Confirmed for white /pol/ack. Your schill accusation gives you away.

I shall leave this bait to the rest of you.
>>
>>36696311
Fuck that, just get together with other Greeks and fucking kill them all, reclaim Constantinople, and expand the greatness of white society back across the Mediterranean world of antiquity.
>>
File: TheFuck.jpg (98KB, 421x512px) Image search: [Google]
TheFuck.jpg
98KB, 421x512px
>tipping point
>black people begin rejecting criminal lifestyle
>young ones take advantage of school, grants
>cycle of poverty and violence stops
>crime rates go down universally
>rape, murder become much lower
>prison system stabilizes and begins to shrink
>gun debate dies down in America due to heavily reduced crime
>pressure on social services reduced
>most government sectors either downsize or become more effective
>tax rates go down
>business hires increase due to plentiful markets, increased prosperity, and lower cost of doing business
>cops demilitarize due to reduced threats
>inner city ghettos change to historic gentrified neighborhoods
>commerce and stability return to the areas
>black people disperse and integrate into American communities
>obesity rates and abortion numbers plummet
>now contributing regularly to music, academics, science and politics

It could have happened, It still could.
>>
>>36696239
It is. Sex slavery comes to mind, but there's also forced labor type shit. I don't like how 'slavery' makes people think of 1)black people and 2)the past.

Black people don't own the slavery card, and to assume slavery is a black thing from the past really does a disservice to modern day slaves.
>>
>>36696312
I have browsed /pol/ before.
Plus you have no patent on the word shill a very commonly used word.
>>
>>36696336
I'm trying to make a point here.

(besides, we got a tier system, first the Albanian Gypsies go and then we go for the Turks)
>>
you're a total fucking retard

everyone has been enslaved an enslaved, but the vast majority of "white" people in america have no ancestors tied to enslavers... BLACKS however do... most white people come from germany... and germans have taken enough shit from enough angles and came from slavery in recent times themselves

go to hell you fucking devil
>>
>>36696397
Solid, as long as you have a plan.
>>
>>36696376
Not going to happen as long as the message to all blacks and "white allies" in this country is "SYSTEMATIC RACISM".

We entered a bizarro world where Al fucking Sharpton told his people to shape the fuck up.
>>
>>36696386
I didn't assume black thing; I said I was unsure if what could be considered slavery (rather than indentured servitude) was still a thing in Europe or the Americas. I know slavery is really alive in Asia, and Africa still has some slavery-by-another-name going on as well.
>>
former german slaves came here after slaves were freed to escape slavery... now they get racist "you were slaves" bullshit from people like OP

what a fucking joke.
>>
>>36696489
"we were your slaves" *
>>
File: 1411611837014.jpg (112KB, 1233x957px) Image search: [Google]
1411611837014.jpg
112KB, 1233x957px
>>36693144

You all should be ashamed for falling for this bait. It's the "I'm black and this is... etc" thread that appears at least 5 times a god damn day.
>>
>>36696427
It's a genius plan, it can be implemented anywhere. Let me tell you an example.

>on friend's uncle's farm
>chicken got loose
>gypsies are in the area, no one goes near their camp because shit disappears around there
>trying to find chicken
>fucking gypsy shows up
>"no, I help you, do this"(gives instructions that end up as "lead the chicken to me and I will take it away"
>friend says fuck that, ends up jumping a roof to grab the chicken by surprise
>gypsy is pissed and demands we hand it over
>fuck that, he ends up trying to grab it and run
>big mistake, scrawny fucker got slugged, one punch from me and he's down

Never saw him again, caravan left the next day.
>>
File: 1360387854643.jpg (162KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1360387854643.jpg
162KB, 1280x960px
>>36693144
I don't even have to read the thread
>>
>>36696376
It really does seem to me that liberals and "outrage rousers" do more to hurt the progression of black people than they do to help it. Another permutation of the "special snowflake" disease.

I think it drives a lot of white people crazy because they really do want to be part of the solution, but then some black guy comes in and applies for a job and there is 2 feet of boxer shorts showing.
>>
>>36696543
This was a fun thread and we got to talk to a rare Black person.

Fuck off douche nozzlewitz.
>>
>>36695936
I'm not suggesting that languages that have written forms don't change. Read my earlier post. I said that all languages evolve over time. When a language doesn't have a written form or the people speaking it is unable to develop a written form of their language, their society doesn't develop and remain stagnant. Of course, there have been a few empires that existed without using written languages, but those don't last long or they've learned to adopt a writing system.
>>
File: you y.jpg (9KB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
you y.jpg
9KB, 300x179px
>>36696388
you may be as black as night on the inside, but outside, YOU ARE YELLA!!!!
>>
>>36693144
As, a black myself. I just think your just some shitposter.

Seriously, no one with political views like yours comes to /pol/ of all places to complain. (At less they have down syndrome)
>>
>>36693144
Eh, whites were also enslaved, but we survived okay. And most blacks were sold into slavery by other blacks
>>
>>36693144
>my father killed my neighbors dad

>this changed the history of my neighbors child

>i should go to jail too for my fathers crime

Shut the fuck up
>>
File: .jpg (5KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
5KB, 160x90px
>>36696660
>NINA
>>
>>36696742
Niggers of Europe,
>>
File: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
Nigger, I have no white guilt
>>
>>36696748
ya almost rustled me jimmies there, boyo.
>>
>>36693144
The only reparations for Blacks I would ever accept is a one-way ticket back to Africa.

Otherwise all you're talking about is "gibs me dat".
>>
>>36696814
No, hush. Keep your strength up, or the famine will get you.
>>
>>36693144
>Africa
>better
Enjoy the ebola...or is that whitey's fault too?
>>
>>36693144
>Had White people never enslaved us

Except white people never enslaved you. It was other Africans. White people only provided a market for the slaves that were already being taken, and it only lasted for about 200 years at that, after which point the British worked fervently to eradicate slavery.

Daily reminder that slavery would still be a massive institution in Africa if white people hadn't tried to end it.
>>
File: son this is bait.png (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
son this is bait.png
12KB, 219x230px
>>
>>36696842
I've got me stout, me whiskey, and plenty o' potatos. I'm ready for ebola-chin.
>>
>>36693144
You, sir are a Master Baiter.
>>
>>36693144

Look up the barbary slave trade and tell your lazy and violent people to pull their shit together
>>
>>36696902
Then maybe you should share a bottle with her. Pink is close enough to redhead, right?
>>
>>36693144
>very obvious bait
>274+ replies
Get your shit together /pol/
>>
>>36693144
Fuck off nigger, I'm Polish. MY family were feudal peasants up until a hundred years ago. It means they were de facto slaves, systematically kept in bondage and ignorance for HUNDREDS years more than you pussy ass niggers. ANd you dont hear me whining for reparations. So just stfup and go knock up a single mom or something.
>>
>>36693144

OP saying stupid shit like this

>Next to a picture of Dr. MLK Jr who would disagree with virtually everything he says

0/10 troll.
>>
>>36696957
ya must be daft! the whiskey'll neutralize her, I've no fear of her.(no joke though, i work around a lot of west africans, im thinking about quitting)
>>
File: 1408847610527.jpg (289KB, 1000x729px) Image search: [Google]
1408847610527.jpg
289KB, 1000x729px
>>36693144
My black brother we are with you in your struggle for emancipation
>>
>>36697242
Have any of them been on vacation, or are they all fresh off the boat or something?
>>
>>36693144
Mixed here, all I owe is muh dick to all women from all the races :)
>mfw already dickin a white girl, whose white male skinhead friend is fucking jealous :-);-):-o8-)
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.