[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Is he right, /pol/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 29
Is he right, /pol/?
>>
No, he's a retard.
>>
Asking questions makes you seem smarter than answering them.
>>
File: 1392889579176.gif (499 KB, 352x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392889579176.gif
499 KB, 352x264
ITT: anon posts on reddit then on 4chan then on reddit/r/4chan for maximum virtual points.
Go eat a dick
>>
>>36430283
>the innovation itself, is stifled
Great but why and whats your solution?
>and misapplied in capitalism
Wonderful now can you explain your conclusion?
>The actual innovators most often stolen from
See above

>Muh Wage slavery
True to a point but the exact same can be said of Communism.
>>
>>36430283
This is too buzzwords/jargon for me but the crazy thing about it is that there is evidence to believe that social mobility and social hierarchy is genetic/hereditary

So this guy is practically saying nothing
>>
>>36430470
Even when on the receiving end africans look disgusting, it really is not surprising.

Why is that image even on your computer anyhow?
>>
File: 1403030791461.jpg (113 KB, 623x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403030791461.jpg
113 KB, 623x960
Anybody who disagrees with OP's post is just an indoctrinated capitalist shill. I'm calling it now.

There couldn't be a more basic description of what is happening in Capitalism, if you can't understand/read it then you're not fit for society and certainly NOT capable of making actual political choices.
>>
communists are morons because they are atheists and socialism is inherently christian ideology.
>>
File: 1409030960230.jpg (526 KB, 580x2450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409030960230.jpg
526 KB, 580x2450
>>36430668
Oh, so communism works after holding almost a record for what would be estimated as almost 90 Million Deaths or more?
>>
>>36430668
>18 million out of 7 billion
>most of those 18 million are in ex-socialist countries
Seems we're doing pretty good.
>>
>>36430668
> Inefficiency in the distribution of resources exist
> Better scrap the whole system!
> Centrally planned economy will have no inefficiency!

I know it's B8, but who makes these images?
>>
>>36430744
Yeah because Capitalism killed WAY more then that. If all hunger deaths under Communism are to be the fault of Communism then all the deads under Capitalist poverty should be to blame on Capitalism.

TL;DR, If you apply the method you calculate deaths in Communism to Capitalism then you would get statics higher then you thought was possible.

>>36430767
You really believe that? You really think that when poverty is involved, your enemies are to be automatically involved as well? You're a pathetic man who probably thinks there is a conspiracy behind everything.
>>
>>36430744
now do that for capitalist countries
>>
>>36430283

You should be ashamed of yourselves, /pol/.

Every one of you is afraid to admit that he was right because you're afraid that you'll be labled a commie through guilt by association. This is really too transparent.

Hey OP, you're a goddamn faggot.

Via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge#Number_of_people_executed [76]

Source: [76] "Communism: A History (Modern Library Chronicles) by Richard Pipes, pg 67"

Quote: "According to the declassified Soviet archives, during 1937 and 1938, the NKVD detained 1,548,366 persons, of whom 681,692 were shot - an average of 1,000 executions a day (in comparison, the Tsarists executed 3,932 persons for political crimes from 1825 to 1910 - an average of less than 1 execution per week)", unquote.

The truth is that ALL regionally dominant political and military powers in the post-Industrial Revolution world are guilty of mass murder of one form or another. It is all merely rebranded with various popular buzzwords and contexts are shifted to make it all more compatible with the generational social apologetic process.

We bitch here in /pol/ DAILY about every same exact point that the commie made. You're all fucking retarded

Grow some fucking balls, /pol/.

And quit posting pictures of faggots fucking each other. As if you needed to be told.

Goddamn, son. We can't unsee that shit.
>>
>>36430872
Not OP but you're a pussy yourself if you want to "unsee that shit". Can't handle a little porn? Want me to get you some more tampons, madame?
>>
>>36430834
>>36430857
Why don't you do it? I would like to see the number.
>>
File: 1359846666157.jpg (25 KB, 488x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359846666157.jpg
25 KB, 488x332
>>36430834
>>36430857

>Poverty is the same as dictators intentionally killing millions upon millions of their own populace for their own benefit
>>
Welfare stifles progress....okay, transition from welfare to subsistence (primary goal of capitalism: That through the provision of one man unto himself, the surplus exceeding necessity may be given unto others as per their own subsistence.)

Poverty is the quality of life falling short of what is required as to sustain a healthy living. Welfare, therefore, combats poverty. Food stamps, gov't provisions, all of it.

The subservience found within capitalism confounds the entire notion of what capitalism truly represents: private ownership; not being privately owned.

The only form of true economic freedom is self subsistence. And the gov't in nearly all nations forbids that. Take it up with the gov, not the economists.
>>
>>36430283

>that lifts the majority of people out of povertty in the capitalist system.

then we can just sit at home and do nothing because we are getting free resources to live until the entire country stops working and we have a depression.
>>
>>36430283

Considering the poverty levels now include whether or not you have cable, if you have less than 3 whitegoods and if you do not have a car the term is virtually worthless outside of the statists call for bigger government to 'solve' this
>>
>>36430952

United States:

US intervention in Latin America: 6.3 million dead
Invasion of Philippines: 650,000 dead + 1898 war 3 million dead
Afghanistan: 1.2 million dead
Vietnam War: 10 million dead
Korean War: 10 million dead
Yugoslavia: 300,000 dead
Iran-Iraq War (US funding both sides): 1 million dead
US intervention in Congo: 5 million dead
US Civil War (financial vs land capitalists) 650,000 dead
Native American genocide: 95 million dead
African slave trade: 150 million dead
Indonesian purges against communists: 1 million dead (underestimate)
US Bombing of Laos and Cambodia: at least 1 million dead
US backed Batista, Pinochet, Metaxas, Saddam, Suharto, and various dictators supported by the United States: at least a few million

Britain:

Bengal Famine: 10 million dead
British Occupation of India: 20 million dead
Famine in Held British India: 30 million
Irish potato famine (British farmers could have helped): 1.5 million

Japanese imperialism in China and Asia: 12 million
South African apartheid: 3.5 million
Spanish Civil War: 350,000
French colonies: 1 million dead

Doesn't include Belgiums adventures in the congo.

>>36430973
But those "dictators" never actually intentionally killed millions upon millions. Monsters like Stalin killed about 700k people during the great purge and that was pretty much it. The rest of all those deaths are to be accounted to famine.
>>
>>36431053
>700k
Citation, or you can refer to the image I posted.
>>
File: pissing you off.jpg (10 KB, 200x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pissing you off.jpg
10 KB, 200x250
>>36430950

Don't even pretend you're seriously making some kind of point, lol. Get back in your little closet and hang yourself you little shit.

You do not intimidate me, you make me sick to my stomach. You're supposed to post that shit here --> >>>/hm/

Posting what you posted here is off topic and in the wrong forum. Which means you are a) very stupid; 2) a troll or hm> both

Eat shit and die you flaming little twit. Getting more pussy than you ever will is good enough for me.
>>
>>36430283
no
"capitalist" boogey man
Again with the oppressor vs oppressed narrative
he tells you who is the oppressor and oppressed then gives reasons why the system is wrong, never proving the oppression narrative. His definitions are meant to be taken as proof and further arguements are nothign but circular logic. Why are they exploted? Because they are oppressed. Why oppressed, because capitalism exploites them. How? Capitalists are oppressrs. How?... USW USW
>>
>>36431053
Even wikipedia, a site which is known to support leftist ideals acknowledges it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
>>
>>36431071
Can't you just google search instead of pretending to know everything on an imageboard? Do you expect me to spoonfeed you?

>>36431120
Only a guy with HUGE insecurity would react like that on the internet. Do you have grender/sexuality/identity issues or just want to be edgy?

Furthermore, if that is what "shocked" you then i assume you've come from Stormfront or something else related to that shit, since anyone who spend longer then 5 minutes on 4chan has seen more then that. So please, fuck off and pretend to be a tough guy while RP'ing with your mom.
>>
>>36430744
Seriously, 90 million. Do you KNOW what 90 million is? It's like libertarians add 10 million each year to an already false and unproven death toll
>>
ITT: Trolls arguing about which type of sociopaths get to rule over everything and kill everyone.

Maybe ancaps are the master race.
>>
>>36431175

Yeah, sure thing hipster smartass.
>>
>>36431175
>>36431191

>Blatantly ignoring truth to support their own agenda
No surprise from communists.
>>
Capitalism and Communism are both fucked. By now you cunts should see that.
>>
File: 1408910799550.png (84 KB, 1246x938) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408910799550.png
84 KB, 1246x938
>>36431159
>Even wikipedia, a site which is known to support leftist ideals acknowledges it.
How fucking delusional are you? This baffled me, do you really believe this? Wikipedia is leftist as fuck in the sense that it provides free information instantly to anybody who requires so but holy shit if you believe Wikipedia is leftist then you've got 0% idea what is happening in the world.

>>36431195
You are aware the Libertarianism is just Capitalism without all those pesky regulations for Corporations, right? It would turn into a dystopia the second it were to be installed.

>>36431210
>I've lost an argument
>HURR I KNOW! LET'S NAMECALL!
>>
>>36431195
Ancaps are the most retarded of all. The survival of their system necessitates the compliance of almost the entire human population.
>>
>>36431236
What evidence? Do you know how many graves 90 million would be? Russians should be still digging up graveyards in their backyard if what you said would be correct.
>>
>>36431191
Also, I am a national socialist and not a libertarian, infact I dislike them.

>>36431295
Russia is a fucking gigantic area.
If you can not figure that out, you deserve no adult treatment.
>>
>>36430780
It doesn't say anything about communism, or a control economy. I think the poster is saying capitalism (or, rather, the form of capitalism we have today) doesn't work, ergo it should be fixed.
>>
>>36431257

Why are you incapable of dropping it? Does a little tightpants think he has something to prove? Go ahead, try to make me ashamed of your disgusting immoral bullshit some more. Not that you need to be dared. Come on, plaster up your gay shit everywhere. A dozen more pictures. Get off topic some more. Masturbate your disgusting queer self some more in the wrong forum.

Just do it, tight pants.

Fucking lol.
>>
>>36430283
>Reddit
What are you doing there, in first instance?
>>
>>36431344
This is more retardation than i thought humanly possible
>>
>>36431239
Actually, Communism is just getting started. Chinese Maoism focusses on increasing economical standards until it is leading the world economy, then to turn into true Socialism. If you've been keeping up with modern developments, this is nearly happening.

Furthermore, Gorbachov disbanded the Soviet Union because at that point it would've been easier to increase the living standards trough capitalism instead of Socialism. Now, a few decades later, Russia is at the technical point where it could play the mother role in a communist dual state.

Communism isn't dead, we're just getting started.

>>36431362
>hurr durr i'm super insecure because i'm a virgin and daddy stopped putting his finger into my anus. :c
>>
>>36430283
you the funniest part of this entire thing, the whole entire "communism is the future" thing was started when someone thought it would be funny to push communism. just like how MLP fanbase among autists started, someone somewhere thought it would be funny to pretend to like it. think about it, commies are the new MLP
>>
>>36431053
>Iran-Iraq War (US funding both sides)

The worst part is where I'm not even surprised that they did.
>>
>>36431362
>gets presented with evidence that his proposed system is unfeasible
>muh moral superiority!

You're as bad as pacifists.
>>
>>36431394
He also believes that 60 million jews died in the holocaust, his grandma told him.
>>
>>36431257

>You are aware the Libertarianism is just Capitalism without all those pesky regulations for Corporations, right? It would turn into a dystopia the second it were to be installed.

>You are aware the Socialism is just Capitalism without all those pesky civil liberties for Governments, right? It would turn into a dystopia the second it were to be installed.

Answer: everything is cancer. Pursue individual liberty.
>>
>>36431400

Stop trying to sexually harass me you little faggot.

I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

Please go away and stop posting to me, thank you.
>>
>>36431257
It is beyond obvious you know only vaguely about these topics. You are over confidant and under informed. Have you even browsed any literature on the subjects?
>>
>commies are the new MLP
/thread
>>
>>36431433

You clearly don't know who you're posting to.

Fuck off, sweetheart.
>>
>>36431400
The soviets used central planning so they could build up siberia and defend it from china and japan. It worked for that purpose (who the hell would willingly go to siberia) and it worked to set up a sphere of influence effectively impervious to british and american global capitalist influence, but to suggest that it would be somehow useful for america is ridiculous. What could we possibly gain from that?
>>
>>36431509
>Hurr durr i'm still a virgin and mommy won't tell me i'm pretty anymore

>>36431512
Das Kapital, State and Revolution, Revolution betrayed, Socialism betrayed, Imperialism the highest form of Capitalism and a few biographies about Lenin,Stalin and Trotsky.

So yes, and fuck you.
>>
>>36431400
you are fucking retarded, instead of trying to change how america works, just go to a country that has communism if you like it so much
>>
>>36431599

He should. China is actually having a growing middle class rather than a shrinking one :^)
>>
>>36431599
I'm not american you capitalist dog. Stop being so fucking afraid that everyone is out to get you and change the current establishment.
>>
>>36431592
Where do you come from? There was someone like you on /ck/ yesterday preaching about how communism was great. Fuck off with the spam.

>>36431631
they also have children getting stabbed in mass stabbings at schools and suicide bombers :^)
>>
>>36431400
>Communism gets utterly fucking rekt in China when even the smallest measure of capitalism is introduced
>i-its a trojan horse guys, the revolution is coming soon

Loving every laugh
>>
>>36431631
>China
>Communist
Shows how "intelligent" you are :^)
>>
>>36431394
Insult instead of a argument?
Truly shows your capability.

>>36431400
>>36431438
>>36431592
Intentionally sending out the hook with bait are you not?
No, the holocaust and the documentation on it is about as truthful as the statistics in the image you posted earlier on growth/death.
>>
>>36431592
You've read all that and you still haven't figured out that communism is fucking retarded? Wow.
>>
>>36431344
New death toll estimate came out, Hitler killed 100 MILLION jews.

Wait, where's the evidence? Well, the world is a big place, the bodies could be anywhere!
>>
>>36431285

> Ancaps are the most retarded of all. The survival of their system necessitates the compliance of almost the entire human population.

> Communists are the most retarded of all. The survival of their system necessitates the compliance of almost the entire human population.

"the new Soviet man" propoganda attepts strongly indicated that the central planners knew communism wasn't compatible with human nature in the first place.

Human nature is quite familiar with anarchy. There is nothing to comply with except survival.
>>
>>36431631
>400,000,000 abortions
>>
>>36431159

These regimes were as Communist as the US is Democratic.

Anyone can strap a label on anyone else, that doesn't make the label true.
>>
>>36431710
No they were shot to space to the secret nazi moon base.

>>36431721
>American
>Talking about Chinese degeneracy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHA

>>36431703
You're a dumb shit. I don't think you've opened up a book in your life.
>>
>everybody should get paid the same amount for everyjob, no matter what you do
>anyone who thinks outside of the government approved thoughts, gets purged
>anyone who has a different opinion than the elected officials, gets purged
>anyone that disagrees with the elected officials and government, gets purged
based communism, it's an SJW paradise
>>
>>36431684
>they also have children getting stabbed in mass stabbings at schools and suicide bombers :^)

Don't try to talk, burgerkin. You have school shootings every month or so.

>>36431693

They self-identify as a communist state. I am well-aware that what they're practising is not communism.

It would be state-capitalist socialism much like what the USSR was doing, however, China is closer to a communist system than the USSR ever was in that they try to get everyone into the communist party.

True communism is the purest form of democracy.
>>
>>36431786

That's not Communism. That's fundamentalist dictatorship.
>>
>>36431710
The difference is that deutschland was in a situation of both embargo as well being pushed back into territories and areas with each allied attack, if there was a toll as your satire, these bodies would be scattered all over, as well as easily found due to the lack of man-power.

However, Russia had a complete opposite of a situation and was not boxed in from all sides at all, put that to thought.
>>
>>36431592

Oh, first daddy is molesting my butthole and now i'm an ugly virgin with mommy issues.

I asked you to leave me alone, asshole.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you're like the lowest form of troll in... ever.

I'm serious, go away.
>>
File: Income mobility.jpg (12 KB, 230x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Income mobility.jpg
12 KB, 230x330
No, he's not
>>
>>36431796
>b-but look at America, they have school shootings. don't you dare b-bad mouth china
lmao, how many children can you have in china?
>>
>>36430283
If you ever think economics are important, you are a shallow retard, just like the commies themselfs.
>>
>>36431786
there should be a classes based on education, sort of like military, if you can pass the tests, you are promoted to a better class for being a better person.

Make the tests extremely difficult but passable, let the worst of humanity clamor about how its a conspiracy to keep them down

>mfw only low class left after 100 years are pure blood blacks
>>
>>36431831
>not communism
>all that occured under communism in Russia during the 40's and 50's
sure kid
>>
>>36431796
>They self-identify as a communist state.

Obama constantly preaches about Democracy, and has called the USA a Democratic country more times than one could count.

Is the USA a Democracy?
>>
>>36431786
That's not Communism m8. Doesn't even come close.

>>36431839
Said the guy with an obviously small penis. Cry me a river m8
>>
>>36431716
>Human nature is quite familiar with anarchy. There is nothing to comply with except survival.

You completely missed the point. Anarchy has no defense measures against the reemergence of a state. Its existence is inherently temporary.
>>
>>36431894

USSR was State Capitalism.
>>
>>36431894
So you believe that the largest cause of death in Russia during the 40s/50s was Communism? You seriously believe they could actually kill off millions of their citizens in a time when their country was in grave danger? How fucking disturbed are you?
>>
>Won't read Marx or Engels because "muh cultural Marxism"
Even if you're not a leftie everyone should read Capital because it's one of the most informative insights into political economy ever written.
>>
>>36431946
>You seriously believe they could actually kill off millions of their citizens in a time when their country was in grave danger?
It's not whether or not they could, it's a fact that they did. Get fukt commieboo. :^)
>>
File: 1387012355362.jpg (170 KB, 494x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387012355362.jpg
170 KB, 494x800
>>36431912
>>36431592
>>36431400

This is either a troll or one of the intellectually lacking dullards from tumblr, no-one would willingly use virgin as a insult this much.
>>
>>36432009
And people wonder why Americans are seen as the retards of the world....
>>
File: 1411661720515.jpg (142 KB, 640x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411661720515.jpg
142 KB, 640x427
Lol Marx was a deadbeat NEET neckbeard.

Sorry, I'll listen to 20th century SUCCESSFUL economists and not 19th century blithering nonsense by a neckbeard.
>>
>>36432070
back to back world war champions, communism has failed at every corner thanks to us, get fucked
>>
>>36431842
what does this even mean?

I understand
Poor
Working
Middle
Upper
Super rich

What is the rest of this shit? And how the fuck do the poor have 90% chance of changing their shit?
>>
>>36432098

>back to back world war champions

It's sad that believe that because the contribution of the US to both WW was very small.
>>
File: 1326910279405.jpg (39 KB, 498x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326910279405.jpg
39 KB, 498x321
>>36431853
>lmao, how many children can you have in china?

What the fuck is up with you burger people?

>OH NO HE'S TALKING FACTS ABOUT CHINA
>BETTER JUMP TO DEFEND OUR GUBBERMINT BECAUSE THAT'S CRITICISM AGAINST US

No.

Here's some actual facts for you:

The Chinese government has been trying to limit population growth because with such a large population it would grow unsustainably. They tried to do this by limiting the amount of children that the population can have, and it came back biting them in the arse. The reason is that younger generations are still expected to provide for their retired parents, as well as their own children, from their own income. This makes personal finances a hassle when there used to be none, because parents had more children than one. There are no problems as of yet with a stagnating population, because there are enough children in the newer generations that can have more than one child when China finally decides to abandon their policy. It is not a permanent solution, and it was never a good one.

Defending China against false western accusations is not the same thing as attacking the USA, nor is it the same thing as being a complete convinced socialist.

You are such a fucking retard. Holy shit.

>>36431906

No. I covered that in what you're replying to.
>>
>>36431884
This is how the upper class already think of society bro. The problem is it isn't true, the lower and working classes are as educated as the upper ones if they want to be.

Labourers used to hire boys and girls to read to them as they worked the same way many of us today listen to audio books and such. They were just as intelligent as the upper classes but took a different path.
>>
>>36431912

Please stop imagining things about my penis.

Go away, troll.
>>
>>36432098
Thanks to you? i thought it was fundementally flawed and would fall apart immediately. You are saying that you were actively trying to destroy it and it almost took you an entire century?
>>
>>36432136
How can a country that can't even find it's own states on the map know how to take part in a world war? If Japan hadn't turned up leaving giant flaming arrows in the sky for them they wouldn't of known where to attack.
>>
>>36432098
>back to back world war champions

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You actually believe that, don't you?
>>
>>36432136
You are fucking retarded.

More casualties/more homeland devastation =/ more contribution
>>
>>36432098
Only a true retard would proudly proclaim such a thing. Besides, USA's about to fall and China/Russia's about to rise. I don't think it won't take long before a Socialist Super state re-emerges. So yeah, prepare to pay for what your ancestors did.
>>
>>36430283
Communism didn't work. Capitalism isn't great either.

A mixture of both seems a good policy. National Socialism economics.
>>
>>36432136
>America did nothing during both WW
>Great Britain would have won both singlehandedly, god bless the queen
lmao

>>36432167
it is fundementally flawed, but if it let to run it's course, hundreds of millions would die at its hands before it had fallen apart
>>
File: american flag.png (267 KB, 477x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
american flag.png
267 KB, 477x358
>>36432214
itt: retarded irrelevant foreign faggots think they can take on America
>>
>>36431943
Like hell it was. No real free market and commie blocs?

Retarded communism in 20 years nonsense and sentiments to burying capitalism?

Das kapital was garbage and capitalism worked so well the only thing most people in the 1st world can do now is invent and focus on social problems while typing away on their fagpads. Welcome to the Fate of Empires.
>>
>>36432222
>USA is going to fall because I say so
lmao

>>36432214
if it wasn't for us, you would be living in a communist paradise :^)
>>
File: 1405428771732.jpg (414 KB, 2035x1131) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405428771732.jpg
414 KB, 2035x1131
>>36432219
No because USA had nothing to do with both WW except for the "making money" part. They just swooped in at the last second to gain all the fame and write history in their favour.

>>36432237
USSR took over Berlin while the allies were still fighting in the benelux. Hell, Operation Overlord was a failure since there was barely any planning outside the beachhead establishment part and the hedge mazes were extreme restrictions on the momentum of the US army.
>>
>>36432308
>"You did not defeated Germany, We Did"
What good did it bring?
Seriously.
>>
>>36432222
>China

Bubble, everyone knows it.

>Russia

Yeah, the fun capitalist nation.

>"Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains." - Vladimir Putin
>>
File: US AND PROUD!.jpg (63 KB, 445x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
US AND PROUD!.jpg
63 KB, 445x467
>>36432279
But we already did, and you faggots took it up the ass like the faggots yous are.
>>
>>36430283
Yes.

But ofc you're not supposed to agree or think that...

Simply call the guy a commie faggot while you move on and eat burger.
>>
>>36432237

You actually didn't do shit in WW1. You literally sat on your end of the world saying "Ehhh, naaaaah". The only thing you did was exactly the same shit as in WW1, supplying incompetent troops to the front lines in the finishing months of the war.

As for WW2, you actually did contribute, but you did not contribute much in terms of warfare. You kept the UK alive by producing about one liberty cargo ship a day, building ships faster than the German u-boats could sink them. You also provided the UK 40 outdated destroyer vessels in exchange for military bases.

The war was already won by the time you landed in Europe. At least you fought Japan though.
>>
>>36430283
no
>>
>>36432308
Protip: The Red Army was wearing american boots and driving american trucks in the later half of WW2
>>
>>36432306
>if it wasn't for us, you would be living in a communist paradise :^)

Is that relevant to WW2? No.

>>36432416

same shit as in WW2*
>>
>>36432448
AHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10
>>
>>36432308
>u-usa did nothing
>USSR took Berlin by themselves and fought all of Germany while usa did nothing

thanks for the laughs, im glad you fucks are this stupid
>>
>>36432308
>No because USA had nothing to do with both WW except for the "making money" part.

Hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton

>“ In a few words: there is no such thing as Soviet technology. Almost all — perhaps 90-95 percent — came directly or indirectly from the United States and its allies. In effect the United States and the NATO countries have built the Soviet Union. Its industrial and its military capabilities. This massive construction job has taken 50 years. Since the Revolution in 1917. It has been carried out through trade and the sale of plants, equipment and technical assistance.[2] ”

Well fuck, capitalism worked so well they thought communism could work. Thanks, Henry Ford.
>>
>>36430744
>90 million deaths due to Communism since early 20th century
>18 million deaths due to Capitalism each year

Communism took 100 years to kill the same amount of people Capitalism kills in 5 years.
>>
>>36432460
>lend lease didn't exist
>USSR didn't cry to it's new allies for help when they attacked Germany, it's old ally
lmao
>>
The only reason why capitalism has things to critique is because it become eroded by communist behavior in the form of cronyism.

Communism is pleb tier.
>>
>>36432475
>muh communism

>muh capitalism

here's a newsflash you stupid pink communist

both ideologies came from the kikes.

Naturally both serve only kike interests.
>>
>>36432466
They DID take it all by themselves, retard. Normandy was a fucking distraction, how do you not know this?
>>
Guys, can we please stop using the term communism to mean "Those bad guys in Russia?" They weren't communist, they claimed to be communist while acting like fascism.
>>
>>36432219
>>36432279
>>36432306
>>36432342
>>36432448
>>36432466
>>36432467
>>36432508
>>36432526


The weakness of the American position was that, relying on the Soviet Union to do all the fighting, it would be difficult to deny them a share in the spoils.

Roosevelt explained to his son that letting the Russians do all the work, America still had to snatch the victory:

" Just figure it’s a football game. Say we’re the reserves sitting on the bench. At the moment the Russians are the first team, together with the Chinese and to a lesser extent, the British. Before the game is so advanced that our blockers are tired, we’ve got to be able to get in there for the touchdown. "

Source:
Roosevelt to his son Elliot, in his book As He Saw It, quoted by V Berezhkov, At Stalin’s Side, 1994, Birch Lane Press, Secausus, New Jersey, p. 245


ITT:

MURRICCA getting BTFO!
>>
File: 1401854111440.jpg (307 KB, 534x735) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401854111440.jpg
307 KB, 534x735
>>36432384
Even more proof leftists/communists are complete edgelords, you do not ever see dead communists in National Socialist threads, the only dead bodies you see are wehrmacht soldiers being spammed by your latter.

>>36432460
>What is lend lease
I do not like the US at all
But still.

>>36432526
Pretty much this, as Hitler said himself.
>>
>>36432533
>history is wrong
>germany didn't even have troops where America was invading
>Germany had sent all their troops to fight the grand USSR
lmao
>>
>>36430482

He may have posted his solutions we only see this post.
>>
File: 1404403130516.jpg (61 KB, 903x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404403130516.jpg
61 KB, 903x328
>>36432526
See image, also you're a retard who believes everything what is told to him.

>>36432516
Fuck you nigger, Those "Socialist" measures and laws are the only thing in place against the Capitalists abusing you and your families ass.
>>
>>36430744
Discuss the failures of capitalism and how we can and must do better

Then capitalist shills yell muh communism is worse every fucking time.

> seriously worse than Jews
> Which isn't surprising since muh shekels
>>
>>36432552
...?
Idiot, I am not even supportive of US.
>>
>>36432552
you admit that the USSR was more or less controlled by America, if anything this reinforces American ingenuity by having others do their work for them. lmao USSR was slavebois to USA
>>
>>36432448

Only a minority of supplies to the USSR were from the USA. Most of it was produced by themselves. Like 90% of American supplies and convoys went to keep the UK in the war.

For example, in regards to tanks, there were a total of ~54000 Soviet T-34 produced throughout the war, and the average monthly production was 1300 tanks.
>>
>>36432594
Neither are good, it is a fucking simple as that.
>>
>>36432611
> more or less controlled by America
100 MILLION GORRILION PEOPLE KILLED BY EVIL AMERICANS IN SOVIET UNION BY STALIN
>>
>>36432526
>both ideologies came from the kikes.

Do you seriously think these are ideologies? Capitalism is an economic system, while communism has ideological ties in how to govern a country.
>>
>>36432594
there are no failures of capitalism
>>
>>36432611

>you admit that the USSR was more or less controlled by America

You spelled betrayed as controlled.

Please check your keyboard, there might be a malfunction.

If the USSR was controlled by the USA does that mean that everyone Stalin killed was in essence a victim of US policy?
>>
>>36432649
oh boy here we go
>Communism only failed because of outside intervention, just like the other hundred times it failed
>All other nations on Earth has to be communist aswell in order for the entire system to work
>y-you gotta believe me

>>36432614
how many of those 54,000 t-34s were destroyed
>>
File: deadcom.jpg (16 KB, 271x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deadcom.jpg
16 KB, 271x320
>>36432589
drop dead you red PIECE OF SHIT KIKE MOTHERFUCKER!

I"D KILL YOU IF I KNEW WHO YOU WERE!

GRENADE RIGHT THROUGH YOU MOTHERFUCKING WINDOW LIKE THE LAST LUCKY COMMUNIST.MARXIST COCKSUCKER I PUT OUT OF HIS MISERY!
>>
>>36432611
This is a really odd post.

>>36432687
They used the wrong terminology yet the point gets across.
>>
>>36432636
If you think that Socialism isn't "good" then you simply have no idea what happened the last century. If it was so shit then it wouldn't have been a beacon of hope for half of the world for a god damned century. If it was so shit then Russia and China would've still been utter shitholes. If you seriously believe Socialism doesn't work you're too far to be saved and the only cure for you is a bullet in the back of the head.

>>36432697
Egypt, Roman Empire, British Empire, Dutch Empire....Could go on for hours m8
>>
>>36432727
Communistic Beahviour =/= European Socialism
>>
>>36432716
Ahahahahahaha you're so fucking mad it's hilarious. Can't handle the truth? Did somebody finally tell you something not in your comfort zone? You sound like a fucking pussy and if i knew you in real life i'd have laughed at you so hard.
>>
>>36432416
Actually to be fair america probably won the war by virtue of feeding the soviet war machine. Ther germans would have run them back to vladivostok if the americans didnt keep up the shipments.
>>
>>36432727
how can one post be so wrong
>>
>>36432710
>USSR did everything America wanted them to do
>b-but the purges I denied earlier, what about those???
>>
>>36430744
there were at least 100 million murders by communists in the 20ths century.
Probably closer to 130 million.
Read the "Black book of communism" (not sure how its called in english, a french guy wrote it)
>>
>>36430470
You know how I know your a flaming faggot?
>>
>>36432636

But Communism is far worse. Capitalism has driven all post-Inustrial Revolution growth in human knowledge, technology and social complexity. And jointly, America and Britain have dominated Capitalism until just a couple years ago when China overtook the United States.

Regardless of whether or not we reclaim control over the machine we are most responsible for the construction of in the first place, in the end the real blame for continued success or ultimate failure of Capitalism will actually fall with China.

And of course the irony there is too obvious to require explaining further, isn't it?
>>
>>36432756
I'd give you the ultimate truth, you bolshevik fuckstain

Bet
>>
>>36432237
>if it let to run it's course, hundreds of millions would die at its hands before it had fallen apart

But that's exactly what did happen.
>>
>>36432766
Maybe because it isn't?

>>36432761
Everybody who invades Russia is deemed to failure. The Nazi's didn't stand a single chance.

>>36432794
Just go cry me a river m8, you sound like a huge whiny bitch.
>>
>>36432711
>how many of those 54,000 t-34s were destroyed

Probably thousands. I don't have clear statistics of that. It served in the most violent and destructive front of WW2, so it really wouldn't surprise me that it was destroyed by the thousands, much like German tanks.

It was one of the best tanks at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34
>>
>>36432778
oy vey never forget the 10000gorrilion
now get to work goyim
>>
>>36432834
China and Russia are still shit holes
none of those countries you listed are capitalist
why are you even on this website, you sound like an edgy 14 year old American
>>
File: dead brit pigs.jpg (10 KB, 276x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead brit pigs.jpg
10 KB, 276x182
>>36432834
>>
>>36432875
>British empire
>Not capitalist
Are you seriously mentally impaired?

>>36432875
>Hurrdurr every country except mine is a shithole
Yeah sure whatever m8
>>
>>36432834
oh god your patriotism is admirable but russia would have gotten wrecked. Its only purpose was to replace the regional european power structure with a shittier one that would be easier to beat.
>>
>>36432761

I think the American supplies to the USSR just speeded up the process. The eastern front had already stalled to a standstill and getting pushed back towards Germany by the time American supplies was being transported to the USSR.
>>
>>36432778
I know, should have re-read my post.

>>36432787
This is a iffy subject, you could say this but the EU itself proposes socialistic ideals and a lot of the most important/recent developments have came from it.

I can give you that for the past, I am someone who is more interested in ideology then economics, so you could put up a better fight then I could.
>>
>>36432834
>Everybody who invades Russia is deemed to failure.
Apart from the mongols, you mean.
The mongols WRECKED russia
>>
liberal democracy is a nice thought, but it just doesn't work as proven by the reign of terror and Napoleon. Or slavery and the genocide of Native Americans. Or colonialism and the devastation of the global south. Or Hitler and Mussolini. Or the countless other heinous events and monstrous dictators which they're willing to ignore or excuse when appraising the economic system whose institutions taught them everything they know.
>>
>>36432982
The monstrous dictator which rose a destroyed country into a empire within seven years?
>>
>>36432972
Okay that's true.
>>
File: khattab.jpg (58 KB, 250x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
khattab.jpg
58 KB, 250x229
>>36432834
>Everybody who invades Russia is deemed to failure. The Nazi's didn't stand a single chance.


lololol look at this stupid pink communist

this faggot is so full of shit and sucks at his game it's all too funny.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VuG447qY2A
>>
>>36433055
No one really counts what you say as truth, bolshevik.
>>
>>36433051
Germany never actually was that "destroyed". It just had economical hardships.
>>
>>36432970

I admit you are correct, but it is interesting that what you point out about EU has most directly taken the form of economic policty, no? The Euro is choking the economic lifeblood out of all members, which ironically contributes to stabilizing an otherwise crashing American Dollar. This is turn reveals the true reason why Britian has tolerated the vast devaluation of the Pound and still not gotten into bed with the EU economically.

In otherwords, i appreciate your compliment but what you pointed out, in my mind at least, is almost purely an economic issue anyway. You seem to already know the relevant basics.
>>
>>36432970
Ideology is stupid. Its literally just a way for people to control you. Studying it historically is cool but actually ascribing a certain ideology and proclaiming it to be ¨superior¨ to another is pathetic.
>>
>>36433100
Which made it almost impossible to buy even white goods?
>>
>>36433130
Yeah because the Russian Empire was kind of exactly that but for centuries. Post-ww1 germans were huge pussies afraid for everything. Only during WW2 some capable people stood up who were promptly killed on Hitler's orders.
>>
File: 1387011634550.jpg (163 KB, 640x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387011634550.jpg
163 KB, 640x533
>>36433128
>"Ideology is stupid"
What a soulless life without any ideals to hold society on, to let it run rampant with mess.
>>
People abuse capitalism just like they abuse marxism, nothing wrong with capitalism as long as you don't let people become filthy rich. I would feel free even though I had in my mind that if I become a millionaire I'd have to give 80-90% of my salary away. I just don't like giving it to a centralized government.
>>
>>36433128
You are aware that Capitalism is an ideology as well, right? Just because you think it isn't doesn't make it true.
>>
>>36433182
Support whatever group you work with to put food on your table, sure, but please stop the ridiculous ¨my god would totally beat up your god¨ style political arguments. different systems work for different geopolitical situations.
>>
>>36433233
Of course it is. so is communism. so is american freedom and democracy its no different than fucking islam or tribal paganism but you people fall for it just the same, sometimes in the same breath as you make fun of the ideologies your ancestors followed just as blindly as you
>>
No, only a historically ignorant person would claim that redistribution is the factor that lifts the majority out of poverty in capitalism. It wasn't the case in 17th century America.

The idea that socialism or communism would not stifle innovation is retarded. Resources can't effectively be allocated without a price system, which socialism and communism don't have by definition.

Didn't read the rest since the quality of the guys argument probably didn't improve.
>>
>>36433175
Your posts are pretty much unreadable and seem to be talking about points out of the thin air.

Goddammit you communist, if you are going to make a debate at least bring your talking point into where people can see it.

>>36433291
>Different systems work for different geopolitical situations.
But in technicality, National Socialism seems to have not ever proven the faults of it, or at least to what has been found out or studied about it.

>>36433127
I-I am honestly a little confused, I was referring to technological advancement and not economical advancement.
>>
>>36433368
National socialism was used by the nazis because the territories they would need to become a superpower were overflowing with german people. Thats it. It would be a disaster in any other circumstance.
>>
>>36433454
Prove it.
>>
>>36433368

Nevermind, i was referring to what you said about the EU and socialism, that's all.
>>
File: 1405827634124.gif (999 KB, 499x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405827634124.gif
999 KB, 499x653
>>36433490
I usually stay out of economics.
I prefer ideological or historical basis, as well as political thoughts and ideas.
>>
>>36433368
Israel is National Socialistic. Do you know this?
>>
>>36433128
Ideology is the new religion, it's to keep people divided and not think about seperate issues. You join the herd instead of thinking for yourself. There's benefits about capitalism, socialism, anarchism and even authorianism. You sit around a table and discuss what's best for all of us instead of joining the masses.
>>
>>36433601
What relativity does it have to National Socialism in anyway?

>>36433616
>"Be a hedonist like me" - The Post
>>
>>36433580

It is good that you study these things, but Anon.... ideologies are not where the truth is at. All ideologies are for is to condition the minds of the masses to think more alike so that they project less collective resistance to the ruling elites which utilize their economic output to enrich themselves at the expense of those who believe ideologies.

If you already know this, which you should if your ideology were the "right one"... then why would you not care about it. After all, the importance of this truth is that even a "right" ideology still enslaves you.

Come on anon... find your own answers.
>>
>>36433728
It's a dictatorship where a single race is in charge, all other religions/ethnicities are send to camps and there is a huge problem regarding Racism, with the zionists being the perps.

Seriously, Zionism and National Socialism are the EXACT same thing. Just with "Da jews" switched out.
>>
If Communism isn't better, then why did it fail and is almost non-existent today?
>>
>>36433844
Jews are not a race but a ethno-religion.
No, they really are not, tell me any actual similarities between them both socially and economically.

>>36433813
Jesus fucking christ you sound like Alex Jones.
"Still Enslaves You"
That is why I am a homosexual as well as furry, believing in a political alignment does not mean you are a robot inept of thought.

I am a individual, no one represents me as I do not represent them.
>>
>>36433939

It didn't, it's just to one side of Socialism, while Facism is on the other, and Capitalism is on the other side of that.
>>
>>36433939
It exists globally and still has south american, african and russian countries as horrible places to live in.
>>
>>36433939
You do know that the internet is a perfect example of modern socialism, right? Bill Gates didn't even want it. It's a way for the people to freely access all forms of media and information and the "capitalist best" version would be one where net neutrality was removed. Furthermore, now that the people can send instant messages to each other for free it won't take long for the general conscience to realize that capitalism doesn't work and communism actually might.
>>
Whats your guys opinion on left/Council Communism? From what ive seen it stays the most true to Marxism
>>
>>36433992

It is an extremely uncalled-for insult to accuse me of beiing anything at all like Alex Jones, lol.

I wish i could say i resent it but i happen to have spent so much time attacking that guy and his followers that you really not knowing just makes it kinda funny.

It's called a figure of speech. It means that whether or not you are aware that your perceptions are restricted by a mental filter that you let other people to construct for you, your feelings on the matter will not magically make more knowledge or choices available to you.

Remember that you were born with free will Anon.

I merely rememind you, and you say that I sound like Alex Jones.

You have got to be a fucking comedian.
>>
>>36430470
That is so fucking hot.
>>
>>36431191
libertarians, jews, what's the difference?
>>
>>36434196
Oh fuck off, seriously.
If you want to endorse all types of degeneracy go ahead.
But I will not.

>>36434244
Are you seriously trying to bait people because no-one is biting your hooks?
>>
>>36434166
Trotskyism is the tendency most close to true marxism.
>>
>>36430283
>post shit from reddit
>asks any question

the answer is no faggot. Just go back to reddit and stay there you fucking homo
>>
>>36434317

Oh, thank you sir for your kind permission, fucklol
>>
>>36434397
It was no permission, it was awfully worded though.
It means, your apathy and general illogical manners is not my problem, and if you were to cause your own death I would not care.
>>
>>36431053
I'll explain it to you in a very simple way to try and eliminate any indoctrination and emotional instability you seem to be suffering from.

All the deaths you highlight are due to Imperialism of the state. The communist system and the imperialist system are both established to dominate and control resources, property and the populace through violence.

Market capitalism is simply the exchange of property by two individuals with a mutually beneficial outcome. It's peaceful and non-compulsory. It's a self-organizing system that allows innovators to fill gaps and shortages in what people are trading, which in turn generates technological growth and improves the material standard of living of everyone.

Government should be there to make sure that nobody is taking unfair advantage of anyone, and that nobody is abusing common property such as environment and infrastructure.

It should also be there to organize a defense of the populace from imperialist bastards like the US or the commies.


Sadly, you've conflated the basic underlying economic system of every single society including Communism with an extremely violent tendency for any form of State being completely corrupt by the nature of it having any power over the individual.

The ONLY governments that should be permitted in society are local ones that you as an individual participate in. (Voting is not participation. Voting is letting someone else take your individual power and decide for you how to participate.)
>>
File: notonmywatch.jpg (73 KB, 631x689) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
notonmywatch.jpg
73 KB, 631x689
>>36434451

If you don't care then why not leave me alone? What, are my pheromones sending making you feel funny or something? If you have better things to do then fucking get to it you stupid little child.
>>
>>36434542
You took that quite to heart, it was just to get the point across.
But whatever, amusing that you claim me to be a child.
>>
>>36434317
Not baiting anyone, I seriously have a thing for gay niggas who would like to please their superior white master. There are actually a lot of them just like there are a lot more bottoms than tops in gaysville.
>>
>>36434599
That is quite repulsive, any type of interracial is.
>>
>>36434581

Yes, it is amusing.

That you have not denied it, that is.

Fucking lol. 4chan you are so... damn.
>>
>>36434707
Are you serious?
Child is a insult on this board and little no people take it as what it means literally unless it is in context.
>>
>>36434640
Fuck you man, people are repulsive in general. You think you are better than me because my dick has been up several black men's asses, go fuck yourself. Posting with a gay flag as well what a joke.
>>
>>36434779

Go away, little man. Your continuted intellectualizing is just making you look like more and more of a dork lol.
>>
>>36434841
Shitpost elsewhere.

>>36434828
Grapeandthefox.jpg
>>
>>36434369
Can you share vew links/sites or infographs about Trotskyism so i can study it better?
With all the disinfo in politics on the web it would be nice to get some legit info
>>
>>36434874
wtf is grapeandthefox.jpg
>>
Just because the capitalist system is abused doesn't mean that we need another system, because the new system will be abused, and then we will "need" another one, and repeat. You could argue that eventually we will find a system that "can't be abused," and don't get me wrong, trial and error is fine. But how about we just cut to the chase and address the abuses? Wouldn't the abusers find a way in every system?
>>
>>36434884
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
>>
>>36434874

Go away, troll. Stop posting to me. Ignore me. Leave me alone. I will not reveal personal information to you. I will not meet you anywhere whether in public or not. I will not consider having any kind of sex with you even if you offer to merely please me.

Jesus christ, you're like a little stalker or something.
>>
>>36434904
What you think you are better than me?
>>
File: 1361325870870.gif (760 KB, 259x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361325870870.gif
760 KB, 259x214
>>36434950
>>36434971

This thread is not even on the debate of communism anymore and is literally shitposting, I am out.

Also, even if it is just bait
>Implying anyone would want to meet you, let alone want to physically interact with you
>>
>>36435043
Who cares what your opinion is, you are literally the biggest faggot on 4chan.
>>
>comparing deaths to prove their ideology
>ignoring history

Who cares how many people die of capitalism?
This does not mean communism would do better. I would even say it would be worse.
>>
File: 1367077079890.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367077079890.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>36435082
>This coming from a person who is, or is posing as a nigger-buttfucker
That is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>36435200
You found a way butt nugget.
>>
>muh USSR was state capitalism
>who cares if the people didn't really own what they produced it's still capitalism because it's convenient for me :^)
>>
>>36431834
So you're saying that the plausibility of the Soviet Union being able to kill 100000000 million people proves the fact that they did?

No, you're selectively picking your facts, both sides had the capabilities to kill people en masse, Russia has a huge backyard and Germany has acres upon acres of remote uninhabited territory, you're just picking the facts to suit your side rather than looking at things objectively
>>
>>36435542
>Completely missed the point
>>
>>36430283
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76frHHpoNFs
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 29
Thread DB ID: 14799



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.