[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
its becoming more and more obvious that matter...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x321
its becoming more and more obvious that matter in our universe interacts the same way matter in our brain does on an incomprehensible scale. Think about it, just as an atom is made of particles forming a nucleus and that nucleus attracts electrons, with different combinations creating different substances, a star is formed of several different atoms and pulls in planets with its gravity well, and as the picture here shows, the parallels between the interaction of the matter of you brain and that of the universe continues as we zoom further and further out. That being said, if you keep zooming out and the similarities persist, would it be so far fetched to theorize that some sort of grand consciousness could be formed? What would that say about the nature of our own consciousness'? Are we to some other universe as the Grand consciousness is to us, and so on indefinitely like a fractal going on forever? God i wish i could go back in time and bring back some of the great thinkers and show them what we have learned since their time and see what they think of everything
>>
> yfw our universe is actually the consciousness of some jew from a higher plane of existence
It all makes sense now
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 708x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 708x664
>>35524696
Please, god, no
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 414x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 414x472
Research DMT.

Do some and you will view your image in person.
All living things are connected.
>>
>>35524875

>you can buy enlightenment, understanding and peace of mind!

Nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 623x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 623x527
Oh look another fedora thread on my /pol/, listen here chuckle fuck, the universe was created by the one true god and thats final, there isnt some great mystery of existence and the universe, youre just a degenerate stoner who smoked one to many pots and thinks hes 2deep4u
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 180x200
I wonder how such an idea would effect international politics if proven true, think we would still be killing and torturing each other over money clay and ideology?
>>
>>35524472
could there be tiny civilizations living on atoms?
>>
>>35524875
Local dmt dealer detected
>>
>>35524738

You were the Jew all along!
>>
>>35525218
Could there be tiny civilizations on those atoms made up of life forms whos consciousness' are formed from the matter of tiny universes, the tiny atoms making up which possibly harbouring even tinier civilizations? Is god the grand consciousness out universe firms? Does that mean we each in turn are gods of our own universes? Fuck anon there is to much to learn and not enough time
>>
File: 1111.jpg (71 KB, 637x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1111.jpg
71 KB, 637x318
its becoming more and more obvious that matter in our universe interacts the same way matter in fungus does on an incomprehensible scale. Think about it, just as an atom is made of particles forming a nucleus and that nucleus attracts electrons, with different combinations creating different substances, a star is formed of several different atoms and pulls in planets with its gravity well, and as the picture here shows, the parallels between the interaction of the matter of fungus and that of the universe continues as we zoom further and further out. That being said, if you keep zooming out and the similarities persist, would it be so far fetched to theorize that some sort of grand rotten tomato sandwich covered in fungus could be formed? What would that say about the nature of our own tomato sandwiches'? Are we to some other universe as the Grand sandwich is to us, and so on indefinitely like a fractal going on forever? God i wish i could go back in time and bring back some of the great thinkers and show them what we have learned since their time and see what they think of everything
>>
File: 1410047771151.jpg (208 KB, 1144x1378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410047771151.jpg
208 KB, 1144x1378
>>
>>35524472
>more and more obvious that matter in our universe interacts the same way matter in our brain does on an incomprehensible scale.

You do see the idiocy of that statement right?

>more and more obvious
>incomprehensible scale
>>
>>35524472
tard
>>
Truly Understanding the Fibonacci sequence is knowledge that makes up the key to understanding the nature of existence and enlightenment, i wonder if the elites have obtained such knowledge and are hiding it, surely that would be bigger then them hiding the discovery of ayy lmaos
>>
File: 1410066059920.png (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410066059920.png
18 KB, 400x400
>>35525424

This nigga knows whats up.

Be skeptical about everything and reject all /x/ 3deep5me pseudo-science
>>
>>35525513
Are you just pretending to be retarded or..
>>
>>35525836

Retarded enough to fuck your mum and not get a STD panel the next day, not retarded enough to give any of this shit credit.


Hi Son!
>>
File: GCMKNNV.jpg (444 KB, 2052x2736) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GCMKNNV.jpg
444 KB, 2052x2736
>so much cheap response shilling
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 499x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 499x386
>>35525794
Yes, don't ask questions to which we have no certain answer for yet, the philosophers and scientists of old did that and look where that has gotten us si far
>>
>>35525794
Each of us has universe inside them. Everyone is a god. We have to relate that to our external god being. Because it is all connected. There's Abrhamic expectation of what god is but the real version of divinity is so much different. Infinities within and without.
>>
>>35525934

>Skepticism is Jewish

Oh /pol/, never change.

>>35525948

3deep5me, far out man.
>>
>>35524875
joe rogan pls go
>>
>>35524472
They would probably tell you, that you deserve to be burned on a cross. Also, using drugs does not make you an expert on science.
>>
>>35525934
> dont ask questions for which we dont have answers for
But there is an answer and its quite actually quite simple, see >>35525125
>>
It all makes sense now.

The entire universe is God's brain.

Thanks Deepak Chopra
>>
File: 516636213514.jpg (38 KB, 474x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
516636213514.jpg
38 KB, 474x348
>>35524472
Your understand of the atom is quite bohring.. Try reading a book from the '30s onwards.
>>
>>35525979
>refusing to think beyond the obviously insignificant minute amount of knowledge weve gathered is skepticism
Goy of the year over jere
>>
>>35526132
You mean, thanks Berkley.
>>
>>35524472
Do you know that in the mandelbrot set you can find black holes?
:)
>>
>>35525215
Yes
>>
>>35526158

>admitting humans have an extremely insignificant, minute amount of knowledge
>still thinking its okay to make such bold claims as if they were fact

Oh yeah, that totally isn't arguably the most arrogant and self-absorbed thing imaginable.
>I'm am but a humble speck of dust in the infinite plane of cosmic magnificence that is the universe, I am not able to comprehend even a fraction of a fraction of what this universe has to offer me.
>I KNOW THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE.
>>
>>35526139
I realize its far more complicated then that but that only further points to my conclusion, and considering most of what we know about atoms is purely theoretical at this point it doesnt MATTER much any way
>>
File: 1408267125026.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408267125026.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>35526268
>purely theoretical

Fuck a duck.
>>
>>35524472
You're a pretentious idiot who has no idea what the fuck your talking about. Shut the fuck up and quit shitposting pseudophilosophy on a goddamn politics board.
>>
>>35526349
Please show me the part where theoretical physics was proven to be without a doubt reality
>>
>>35526421
Its actually refreshing if you ask me, im so used to christfags shitting up the board just the same its nice to have a chage
>>
File: mindblown.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mindblown.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>35524472
>matter in our universe
>matter in our brain
>brain is in universe
>atoms be atoms
>OP enjoy your bong rips
>>
>>35526568
Not sure what your point is
>>
>>35526611
take another hit and compare the post to an atom and eventually you'll see
>>
>>35525125
Chuckle fuck, noice
>>
> op throws out some ideas
> people with no reading comprehension think he thinks these are facts
Besides, theres more logic and evidence behind that theory then there is behind the christian god and not that much less then the big bang theory
I overestimated you /pol/
>>
>>35526698
Good one bro, what do you believe is beyond the known universe and what evidence or eve general logic do you have to back it up? I doubt your brain is even capable of compiling more the "lol musta smoked weeds lol ur mum m8" or even better, i bet youre just PRETENDING to be retarded right?
>>
>2014
>still advocating pantheism
>not realizing how potato the idea is

durr we were all god this whole time people.
>>
>>35527022
Yea surely its more far fetched and less logical then theism
>>
>>35527022
>where did the universe come from?
> durr it was space wizzard the whole teim xD
>>
>>35526998
>beyond known universe
>evidence/logic to back it up

seriously this is philosophy 101 tier bullshit you're spewing. get your head out of the clouds and focus on tangible things for a while.
>>
>>35527443
B-but thinking beyond what we know for sure is the reason we aren't still flinging shit at each other and living caves
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13
Thread DB ID: 13027



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.