[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Let's prove the Holocaust deniers wrong!
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 212
File: images.jpg (237 KB, 1247x873) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
237 KB, 1247x873
Let's prove the Holocaust deniers wrong!

ITT: post pics of the Holocaust.
>>
File: 1410019507668.jpg (794 KB, 1410x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410019507668.jpg
794 KB, 1410x1800
>>
Nice try kike.
>>
>>35354155
Every time you view these pictures they are being killed again.

> Just like you violate Jennifer Lawrence every time you view her nude pictures
>>
>>35354219

They proved this wrong so many times. Just use Google, the answer is there.

It was like a production line, once a body had been put in another was added a minute or 2 later, the bodies that had already been in there for several minutes were not solid, they just crumbled up when more things were added on top of it.

They didnt fucking care about their death rights, they just shoved as many in as possible, if this means staggering the intake so they could fit more in, so be it & thats what they did.


Fuck, someone should make a jpeg on it to counter.
>>
File: templestein.jpg (7 KB, 193x262) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
templestein.jpg
7 KB, 193x262
My gammy died in the holocaust when she was six years old
>>
>>35354155

That's an awesome picture of a typhoid victim you've got their.

After all, if you actually look at the bodies they show all of the classic signs of malnutrition and typhoid.
>>
>>35354428
Everything you just said has already been debunked scineitifically. It takes hours to burn a corpse, not minutes.
>>
>>35354155
Look at this picture and tell me that the holocaust wasn't real.
>>
>>35354428
abortion should have got you :(
>>
>>35354537
10/10
>>
>>35354155
Why would anyone attempt to deny the "holocaust"? It is true that a great number of the deaths resulted from disease and malnutrition, due to the allied bombardment, but the intent was there.

Jews have been expelled from countries 120 times since 250 AD.

Why would people who recognize the Jewish menace, simultaneously, distance themselves from the Nazi plan for Jewish extermination?
>>
>>35354711
>Nazi plan for Jewish extermination
Do you have evidence of this?
>>
>>35354648
Nagasaki/Hiroshima bodies? Faggot.
>>
>>35354648

thats a pic from the aftermath on the nukes hitting japan, retard.
>>
>>35354711
i like when stormboogers assert jews were sent to labor camps and not concentration camps. as if anyone expects a jew to do an honest days work
>>
>>35354428
>Someone should make a jpg to counter

No one will, because no one can, deal with the propaganda you've been dealt and get over it already.
>>
>>35354800

Yes?

The Wannsee conference was the main discussion forum for the 'Final Solution'. It was pretty much a conference to decide what to do with all the Jews they had rounded up. It pretty much described how jews would be executed, or taken to Poland to be worked to death as cheap labor.

One of the few copies of the minutes of the conference to survive was used in the Nuremberg trials. I mean its all there.


Anyway, this stuff has been said before so i guess ill get the 'Jewish fabricated evidence' argument, ultimately what i type isn't for you but for the normal and rational people that are actually interested in the truth.
>>
>>35354648
that's a roman orgy i can see the vomitorium
>>
>>35355158
>normal and rational people that are actually interested in the truth.
>has done little to no research
>accept that he's been spoonfed propaganda
>no [citation]

This is why no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>35355158
>jews would rather die than work for free
>>
File: 1409404704714.png (2 MB, 1500x3444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409404704714.png
2 MB, 1500x3444
>>35355124

I think its just we are lazy and dont really need to convince many people, i mean really people like yourself aren't going to cause much damage because of your tiny numbers... Chances are when you get older you will realize you were wrong anyway.

There were like 2 or 3 posted a while back, i only managed to snatch one of them though, its been real useful.
>>
Holocaust deniers is a bad term like global waring (as opposed to climate change or simply Human Damages to the Planet). Most people are accepting of the holocaust but they argue numbers and the emphasis on the persecution of Jews as opposed to Jews, gypsies and so forth.
>>
>>35355453

>Inb4 you ignore all these redpills im going to give you and keep believing lies.

Under all the layers of jewish WW2 propaganda, I present you the truth:

>Reason for the rise of National Socialism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqrAAA-SJ-s

>Hitler wanted peace in Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOt4seMcFbc

>Reason for WW2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7uwh83ESNw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM1h_2ujsvs

>Reason for invasion of the Soviet Union
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees

>Reason for the USA's intervention in WW2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRH-hG0VL8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlFsjOcd8wo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeMdUm65LxA

Also, Germanbros, use https://proxtube.com/
>>
File: 1406932752173.jpg (27 KB, 313x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406932752173.jpg
27 KB, 313x313
>>35355453
>>35355630
if you have a negative opinion of germany during WWII you seriously need to watch this first to understand the history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGfCTA_6wA
get the german perspective, the side you've never been told. if you can't at least attempt to try to grasp reality from outside your myopic worldview then you are the

cancer of this planet. the allies were the assholes & america was on the wrong side of WWII. churchill was a faggot for forcing germany into that war.

also read the unncessary war by pat buchanan, it's on tpb he covers why WWII was bullshit.


the 'nazi', "a made-up jewish word" was a libel attack against the german so the secular jewish bankers could play the victim and pursuade everyone to attack germany. the national socialist flag was never intended to be an anti-jew symbol. the

firstmost intention was that it would strike fear in the hearts of COMMUNISTS. not jews. jews just got in the way because russia was full of shit and they were pushing oligarchical democracy to force secularism & poverty on the people. germans weren't having none of that shit. this is why hitler was the savior of the german people.


"The Federal Reserve" problem that plagues america has been around for thousands of years. it's a very old problem. hitler was trying to do something about it and it ended badly because he was the only person to ever take them on and almost succeed. the world belongs to cold hard cash and the big jew nose.
>>
File: 1407435343677.gif (3 MB, 300x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407435343677.gif
3 MB, 300x236
>>35355453
>>35355630
Historic news papers over-estimating Jewish population.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
>>
File: judenlies.jpg (144 KB, 825x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
judenlies.jpg
144 KB, 825x960
Just like this one, right?

Besides, it's pretty obvious it's typhus otherwise they wouldn't look the way they do.
>>
>>35354155
> gas chambers killing people

Film or it didn't happen.
>>
>>35355652
>the 'nazi', "a made-up jewish word" was a libel attack against the german so the secular jewish bankers could play the victim and pursuade everyone to attack germany. the national socialist flag was never intended to be an anti-jew symbol.

>the firstmost intention was that it would strike fear in the hearts of COMMUNISTS. not jews. jews just got in the way because russia was full of shit and they were pushing oligarchical democracy to force secularism & poverty on the people. germans weren't having none of that shit. this is why hitler was the savior of the german people.

why dont you talk more about

CITATIONS

on origins of

"Nazi"

"racist"

and so on?
>>
>>35354648
thats hiroshima dumbfuck
>>
File: shooped pixels.png (11 KB, 674x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shooped pixels.png
11 KB, 674x600
>Over the war approximately 210,000 jews died in internment camps throughout the Reich. Mainly from mal-nutrition and typhus.
>Zyklon-B, an insecticide designed by jew Fritz Haber to kill ticks that spread typhus was found in many of the camps, normally in a small shed of to the side somewhere.
>No gas chambers were ever found. The closest thing is the communal shower room, but due to the lack of blue Zyklon-B staining and the fact the wooden doors weren't at all airtight these rooms wouldn't make suitable gas chambers.
>Most camps were burned down by the allies to "prevent the spread of infection."
>The jews were interned because of they're allegiance to other nations rather than the reich, during war you can't have enemies sabotaging you from within, this coupled with the whole "Judea declares war on Germany" headline meant concentration the only rational solution. America also came to the same conclusion and interned the Japanese in concentration camps.
>Many sites where jews claim mass graves exist have been proven false with ground penetrating radar.
>Jewish claims that the nazis made lampshades out of human skin, soap from fat and paved roads with bones were all proven to be war propaganda.
>Jewish pre-war population in all of german occupied europe was 5.5 million
>No dip in jewish census records during war, and million of "survivors"
>The 15 cremators at auschwitz couldn't have handled the load of 1000 bodies an hour or whatever the jews are claiming this week.
>Many uses of the phrase "6 million jews dead" pre-war (e.g. in russia) lead many historians to believe this number has some religious significance among jews.
>Jews history of tall tails. In talmud hadrian is said to have slain 400,000 myraid jews during the second roman-judea war equal to 4 billion.


The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
>>
>>35354155
>show picture of holocaust
>posts picture of typhoid victim
>>
>>35355288
my goddamn sides!
>>
These are the general arguments used to deny the holocaust: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/wasthere.htm
>>
>>35355833
>Cherry pick, change subject and deny.

Typical JIDF
>>
>>35355652
>the 'nazi', "a made-up jewish word" was a libel attack against the german so the secular jewish bankers could play the victim and pursuade everyone to attack germany. the national socialist flag was never intended to be an anti-jew symbol.

>the firstmost intention was that it would strike fear in the hearts of COMMUNISTS. not jews. jews just got in the way because russia was full of shit and they were pushing oligarchical democracy to force secularism & poverty on the people. germans weren't having none of that shit. this is why hitler was the savior of the german people.

why dont you talk more about

CITATIONS

on origins of

"Nazi"

"racist"

and so on?

>>35355904
>Typical JIDF

im waiting goyim

my shekels dont pile themselves
>>
>>35356019
How bout the fucking video you fucking troll damn.

If you weren't a moron you'd know that nazis were more about fighting the communist russians than anyone else. who, keep in mind, has committed worse crimes than Nazi Germany, don't even need to cite it because it's so well documented.
>>
File: 1407864306211.jpg (126 KB, 907x881) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407864306211.jpg
126 KB, 907x881
>>35355848
Thank You!

The tales I was told as a kid in public school were absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>35354325
You're violating her just by mentioning it. How insensitive, jerk.
>>
>>35355652
>the 'nazi', "a made-up jewish word" was a libel attack against the german so the secular jewish bankers could play the victim and pursuade everyone to attack germany. the national socialist flag was never intended to be an anti-jew symbol.

>the firstmost intention was that it would strike fear in the hearts of COMMUNISTS. not jews. jews just got in the way because russia was full of shit and they were pushing oligarchical democracy to force secularism & poverty on the people. germans weren't having none of that shit. this is why hitler was the savior of the german people.

why dont you talk more about

CITATIONS

on origins of

"Nazi"

"racist"

and so on?

>>35355904
>Typical JIDF

im waiting goyim

my shekels dont pile themselves
>>
>>35357424
Nice argument to
>>35355848
>>35355698
>>35355630
Schlomo
>>
>>35357472
>Nice argument to

nobody watch a youtube video

link to verifiable historian or document or study

you are a fake supporter of the truth movement
>>
>>35357626
You first you fucking kike, you haven't shown a shred of evidence supporting anything you say, you got BTFO, you're just in shock, you should probably sage for the sake of your sanity.
You shouldn't even be on /pol/
>>
>>35357626
How can the holocaust be real if the Red Cross inspected the camps DURING the fucking war and found nothing? I can kind of understand the reasoning for all the other lies about the holocaust but how did the Germans hide such a massive extermination program from them?
>>
File: 1409084882404.jpg (168 KB, 823x1174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409084882404.jpg
168 KB, 823x1174
Different nazi here, enjoy what I have
>>
File: 1409085649686.jpg (2 MB, 3816x3464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409085649686.jpg
2 MB, 3816x3464
>>35358548
>>
File: 1409087031590.jpg (269 KB, 1024x1344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409087031590.jpg
269 KB, 1024x1344
>>35358574
>>
File: 1409085885761.jpg (130 KB, 960x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409085885761.jpg
130 KB, 960x719
>>35358597
Enjoy being exploited for all you're worth by the kikes just because they got to your feelings before you could be properly educated. You deserve it champ.
>>
You can do better than that.
>>
File: 1409405499888.jpg (955 KB, 880x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409405499888.jpg
955 KB, 880x1075
>>
File: 1409405565183.jpg (417 KB, 571x1325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409405565183.jpg
417 KB, 571x1325
>>
File: 1409405609679.jpg (776 KB, 575x1150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409405609679.jpg
776 KB, 575x1150
>>
File: 1409405767863.jpg (589 KB, 1700x1675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409405767863.jpg
589 KB, 1700x1675
>>
File: 1409406183393.jpg (1 MB, 1156x1056) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409406183393.jpg
1 MB, 1156x1056
>>
ITT:

1. Holocaust denier OP sets up the strawman that the holocaust is proved by photographic evidence.

2. This goads others into (correctly) pointing out that there are no photographs of homicidal gassings taking place.

3. Deniers claim victory.
>>
>>35361650
you know what i hate the most

>black guy, white girl
so progressive and tolerant! this is a triumph for humanity! i'm so happy for you! clapclapclap

>white guy asian girl
FUCKING LOSER LOL CAN'T GET A WHITE GIRL SO YOU SETTLE I BET YOU JUST WANTED TO OPPRESS HER BECAUSE YOU THINK ASIAN WOMEN ARE SUBMISSIVE WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF MISOGYNIST SHITLORD
>>
File: 1402951676643.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402951676643.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>I found an image on the internet with words on it so it's true.
>>
>>35361571
>>35361603
>>35361630
>>35361650
>>35361684
very good! you get a gold star!
>>
>>35354155
>believing in the holocaust
>2014
how much of a shill can you be?
>>
File: holodomor.jpg (122 KB, 895x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holodomor.jpg
122 KB, 895x508
Here is undeniable proof that 6 million jews were killed during the holocaust
>>
>>35362822
Not everyone has access to red pill.
>>
>>35361571
>>35361603
>>35361630
>>35361650
>>35361684

>No sources

Trashed.
>>
>>
File: dead13.jpg (35 KB, 289x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead13.jpg
35 KB, 289x370
>>
>>
File: dead21.jpg (38 KB, 480x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead21.jpg
38 KB, 480x335
>>
File: 1326718837199.jpg (432 KB, 940x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326718837199.jpg
432 KB, 940x627
>>35354155
>HURRDURR DA HOLOHOAX DIDN'T HAPPEN

Fucking stormweenies, there's so much evidence and they will still deny. JAIL THOSE WHO DENY!
>>
File: einsatzgruppen.jpg (64 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
einsatzgruppen.jpg
64 KB, 604x453
>>
File: Fritz_Klein_Belsen.jpg (990 KB, 1239x1852) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fritz_Klein_Belsen.jpg
990 KB, 1239x1852
>>
So it looks like at least 50 people of some race died of something.


I'm now convinced the holocaust happened.
>>
>>
>>35363777
>JAIL THOSE WHO DENY!

>imprisoning people for using free speech
how retarded are you libtards
>>
>>35363777
Maximum overtroll.
>>
File: massexec2.jpg (94 KB, 408x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
massexec2.jpg
94 KB, 408x245
>>
What is the weather like in Tel Avir?
>>
File: Mizocz ghetto..jpg (41 KB, 480x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mizocz ghetto..jpg
41 KB, 480x305
>>
>>35363833
See >>35361930

False flag thread
>>
>>35354648
>>35355111
>>35355116
>>35355176
>>35355843

Samefag
>>
>"The difficulties resulting from such a large scale action—in particular concerning the seizure—were overcome in Kiev by requesting the Jewish population through wall posters to move. Although only a participation of approximately 5,000 to 6,000 Jews had been expected at first, more than 30,000 Jews arrived who, until the very moment of their execution, still believed in their resettlement, thanks to an extremely clever organization."


-Paul Blobel, Einsatzkommando commander
>>
File: babi-yar.jpg (62 KB, 501x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babi-yar.jpg
62 KB, 501x370
>I watched what happened when the Jews—men, women, and children—arrived. The Ukrainians[b] led them past a number of different places where one after the other they had to give up their luggage, then their coats, shoes and over-garments and also underwear. They also had to leave their valuables in a designated place. There was a special pile for each article of clothing. It all happened very quickly and anyone who hesitated was kicked or pushed by the Ukrainians [sic][b] to keep them moving.
—Michael Berenbaum: "Statement of Truck-Driver Hofer describing the murder of Jews at Babi Yar"[21]
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
>>35355176
>>
>>35354155

How about this, the Holocaust isn't what you think it is. Yes, the Nazis killed a lot of people. But what does that mean?

Stalin killed a lot of people too. Anyone anguishing over a 'Russian holocaust'?

From the earliest beginnings of the British Empire through the end of WWII the British killed far more 'foreign Johnnies, and wogs' than Hitler and Stalin combined. The British actually did successfully genocide the aboriginal people in Tasmania yet you aren't moaning and whining about that are you?

So what does the German 'Holocaust' mean? To the British in the WWII years it meant that the Jews and others who were led away to their deaths without putting up a fight were worthless people who were costing British lives. If the Jews had put up a proper fight they would have been respected for it. Not liked, but respected.

The Americans didn't care either.

Think I am wrong? Go back through the newspapers of the time and see what the attitudes were. See WHY Britain and the US went to war. For their own interests. Nothing to do with killing German Jews. Not OUR people.

The Holocaust you think about was a propaganda (in the neutral sense) invention AFTER WWII. It's not the truth of history.
>>
File: BabiYar2.jpg (90 KB, 640x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BabiYar2.jpg
90 KB, 640x450
Once undressed, they were led into the ravine which was about 150 meters long and 30 meters wide and a good 15 meters deep … When they reached the bottom of the ravine they were seized by members of the Schutzpolizei and made to lie down on top of Jews who had already been shot … The corpses were literally in layers. A police marksman came along and shot each Jew in the neck with a submachine gun … I saw these marksmen stand on layers of corpses and shoot one after the other … The marksman would walk across the bodies of the executed Jews to the next Jew, who had meanwhile lain down, and shoot him.[11]
>>
File: babi-yar3.jpg (134 KB, 435x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babi-yar3.jpg
134 KB, 435x328
>However, even more incredible was the actions taken by the Nazis between August 19 and September 28 last. Vilkis said that in the middle of August the SS mobilized a party of 100 Russian war prisoners, who were taken to the ravines.On Aug. 19 these men were ordered to disinter all the bodies in the ravine. The Germans meanwhile took a party to a nearby Jewish cemetery whence marble headstones were brought to Babii Yar [sic] to form the foundation of a huge funeral pyre. Atop the stones were piled a layer of wood and then a layer of bodies, and so on until the pyre was as high as a two-story house. Vilkis said that approximately 1,500 bodies were burned in each operation of the furnace and each funeral pyre took two nights and one day to burn completely. The cremation went on for 40 days, and then the prisoners, who by this time included 341 men, were ordered to build another furnace. Since this was the last furnace and there were no more bodies, the prisoners decided it was for them. They made a break but only a dozen out of more than 200 survived the bullets of the Nazi Tommy guns.[37]
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 271x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 271x186
>>
File: 1408277997103.jpg (43 KB, 599x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408277997103.jpg
43 KB, 599x428
Wow, seems like a JIDF-bot has taken over this thread.
>>
File: WW2 expo1_01_l.jpg (43 KB, 500x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WW2 expo1_01_l.jpg
43 KB, 500x362
>>
>>
File: Nordhausen_camp.jpg (13 KB, 350x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nordhausen_camp.jpg
13 KB, 350x298
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 843x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 843x595
>>35362887
>holocaust
>holodomor.jpg
I can't if you are serious or being ironic
>>
>>
>>35364162
The funny thing is, Israel fully understands and recognises that reality. It has been embedded in Israeli politics since the start.

Yet Americans have swallowed the 'Holocaust Kool-Aid' and think that the war was all about 'Inglorious Basterds' kicking Nazi butt to save and avenge wonderful and oppressed Jews.
>>
File: dead4.jpg (32 KB, 479x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead4.jpg
32 KB, 479x370
>>
>>35354155
Yo my nigger. Why don't you post some pics of crispy fried Vietnamese kids too? Mmmm, delicious napalm-flash-fried gooks.
>>
>>
File: expo4_02_l.jpg (85 KB, 900x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
expo4_02_l.jpg
85 KB, 900x651
>>
>>35354155
OP is secretly getting his jollies from the pics. Fapping over them.
>>
File: corpses of women.jpg (30 KB, 480x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
corpses of women.jpg
30 KB, 480x342
>>
File: bodies4.jpg (10 KB, 294x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bodies4.jpg
10 KB, 294x295
>>
>>
>>35364162
>Anyone anguishing over a 'Russian holocaust'?
ding ding ding
Before Hitler, nobody gave a shit if you committed genocide. What about the 'American holocaust'? It just goes to show how little people give a fuck when you say 'American holocaust' and people think of abortions, not the genocide of the Native Americans.

Then there's the Armenian genocide. Even today no one gives a fuck.

Countless Chinese genocides. Seriously too many to even name. No one gives a fuck.

The only genocides anyone cares about are the ones where the people doing the genocide ended up losing and are demonized wholesale (Germany and Japan, WWII). If they won, no one gives a shit.

Genocide is inherently bad...why?
>>
File: auschwitz17.jpg (24 KB, 480x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
auschwitz17.jpg
24 KB, 480x344
>>
>>35354155
Deniers =/= revisionists
>>
File: 1388197902277.jpg (157 KB, 800x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388197902277.jpg
157 KB, 800x504
>>
File: dachau ovens.jpg (54 KB, 453x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dachau ovens.jpg
54 KB, 453x370
>>
File: At171 Kharkov_14.jpg (19 KB, 320x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
At171 Kharkov_14.jpg
19 KB, 320x216
>>35364191
quit the lying, photo shows drobitsky yar near kharkiv and those aren’t 30,000 people.
>>
>>
File: At172 Kharkov_15.jpg (19 KB, 320x217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
At172 Kharkov_15.jpg
19 KB, 320x217
>>35364588
>>35364191
>>
File: dachausign.jpg (57 KB, 469x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dachausign.jpg
57 KB, 469x504
>>35364574
Speaking of Dachau, here's a funny sign you can find tucked quietly in one of the corners of the room which contains the gas chambers.

>Kikes, not even once.
>>
File: Holocaust.jpg (22 KB, 320x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Holocaust.jpg
22 KB, 320x200
>>
File: At173 Kharkov_16.jpg (21 KB, 320x217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
At173 Kharkov_16.jpg
21 KB, 320x217
>>35364606
>>35364191
mobile gas chambers, right?
>>
File: holocaust-gas.gif (97 KB, 596x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holocaust-gas.gif
97 KB, 596x480
>>35364588

prove it.
>>
>>35364494
Yes. There were two American genocides. The Spanish genocide in South America and the British, German, and French genocide in North America.

No-one listening to native Americans now. They got some casinos and all the booze and fatty food they can eat so that's their hash settled.

More recently the modern US and Canada have destroyed the lives of the Eskimos/Inuit (whatever you want to call them) and turned them into the same kind of alcoholic wretches that the Australian aborigines and all manner of other unfortunates are.

And let's not forget Europe's very long history of Jew hatred. Everyone in Europe has either had Pogroms against them or just chased them all out (Britain) at one time or another.

Germany just drew a bum card with Hitler.
>>
>people (not all of which were jews) in camps starved to death because germany was being attacked from all directions
>there was systematic killings of 6 million jews

pick one
>>
File: holocaust-bodies.jpg (27 KB, 550x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holocaust-bodies.jpg
27 KB, 550x431
>>
File: babi-yar.jpg (2 MB, 4512x1716) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babi-yar.jpg
2 MB, 4512x1716
>>35364191
the corpses were supposedly all burned and no evidence left ...
>>
>>
>>35364711
what even is this
>>
>>35364662
says so on your holocaust(tm) promotion site
http://collections.yadvashem.org/photosarchive/en-us/8712.html

can you read the subtitle?
>>
>>35354648
>>35354648
The holocaust wasn't real.

Deal with it.
>>
>>35354155
LE PLEBBIT ARMY HAS ARRIVED!!!!11!!!!!! XXXXXDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1407369637572.jpg (60 KB, 548x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407369637572.jpg
60 KB, 548x487
>>35354155
>>
>>35355848
Remember the four billion!
>>
>>35364705

>Before the Nazis retreated from Kiev ahead of the Soviet offensive of 1944, they were ordered by Wilhelm Koppe to conceal their atrocities in the East. Paul Blobel, who was in control of the mass murders in Babi Yar two years earlier, supervised the Sonderaktion 1005 in eliminating its traces. The Aktion was carried out earlier in all extermination camps. The bodies were exhumed, burned and the ashes scattered over farmland in the vicinity.[43][44] Several hundred prisoners of war from the Syrets concentration camp were forced to build funeral pyres out of Jewish gravestones and exhume the bodies for cremation.[45]

Also there is photographic evidence that I have posted, by the Nazis themselves as well as first hand acounts by Blobel, Ukrainians and jews that survived.
>>
>>35364750
you know the Nazis filled the area with sand right?
they did a study in 2012 and found mass graves all over the site.
stormfags btfo
>>
File: vvmmd.jpg (19 KB, 276x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vvmmd.jpg
19 KB, 276x391
> More casualties

> less known cause not Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRc7JXkEDl4
>>
>>35364818
post more buff girls please
>>
File: babi-yar-.jpg (153 KB, 640x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babi-yar-.jpg
153 KB, 640x370
>>
File: neprezili11.jpg (245 KB, 591x814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neprezili11.jpg
245 KB, 591x814
>>
File: 2917961643_1.jpg (36 KB, 400x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2917961643_1.jpg
36 KB, 400x273
>>
File: 1394630516103.jpg (181 KB, 480x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394630516103.jpg
181 KB, 480x672
>>
>>35358621
lol wtf Nazis they masturbated Jewish holocaust victims to death? all of my wut
>>
>tfw you will never know the truth

Does anybody else feel like this? I read all the redpilled stuff and think it didn't happen. But then, there are so many people who are adamant they were there and witnessed it. Seems like the greatest, most elaborate lie ever told.

I imagine the truth is somewhere in-between. Lots of jews were murdered, just not 6 million, and not necessarily in the manner a lot of historians claim.

It's a shame you're not allowed to question/debate the issue because it could be very interesting. But I'm not sure anybody really cares about the truth sadly.
>>
File: 73422.jpg (28 KB, 506x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
73422.jpg
28 KB, 506x345
>>
File: 1407203999904.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407203999904.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>35364806
lol
>>
>>35364929
didn't you know? fapping not only causes blindness but also death
>>
>>35364804
my god, you’re really retarded. the aerial photographs disprove this unfounded allegation.

i already explained to you that none your photographs show babi yar
>>35364729
>>
>>35364935
>some people study documents, conduct archeological investigations and interview witnesses
>some people talk out of their ass on the internet
>both are equally credible, the truth is probably in the middle :^)
>>
File: Holocaust-Victims.jpg (273 KB, 600x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Holocaust-Victims.jpg
273 KB, 600x481
>>
File: Babi Yar-74.jpg (27 KB, 320x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Babi Yar-74.jpg
27 KB, 320x203
>>35365008

That particular photo is indeed Kharkov, the rest is Babi-Yar, unless you have proof to prove me otherwise.
>>
File: 1409927439488.jpg (148 KB, 615x914) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409927439488.jpg
148 KB, 615x914
>>35354155
The holocaust did happen, but on a much more minor scale as to what our jewish overlords would have us believe. Think more in the hundreds of thousands rather than the millions. I'm not condoning genocide, however I think there should be more honesty in official statistics.
captcha: 945
>>
>>35354155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8
>>
>>35364935
There are many people like minded to you.
>>
I can literaly never run out of pictures.

Does anybody else find it extremely ironic that 90% of Holocaust evidence comes from the Nazis themselves?

It's like they had some kind of mischevious fascination with their crimes.

Pic related.
>>
Standard pol template to disprove the holocaust:
- All Jewish witnesses are liars, because they are jews and jews have a hivemind
- All non-Jewish witnesses have been bribed, tortured or misquoted
- All given evidence is forged, obviously
- All non-obvious forgery is still obviously forgery because the holocaust didn't happen, duh
- hundreds and hundreds of peer reviewed scientific and historical papers on the subject are proof of the jewish conspiracy
- one not-peer reviewed paper, or one piece of evidence is definitive proof that the holocaust never happened
- infographics!
- shout antisemitic slurs in between, so that you opponent will call you an antisemite, which will allow you to claim that your opponent has no other argument
- post happy merchant
>>
>>35364862

wats dat
>>
>>35361684
>How on Earth could they have confused concentration camps with death camps

Gee Bob, maybe it's because of all that there death happing at them camps.
>>
>>35365186
do you seriously believe this shit is real? ask yourself, do you really believe this fairy tale?
>>
Can denier explain why the Allied prisoners of war, at the moment of their liberation, were not completely fine, but clothed, fed, and generally healthy. But the Concentration camp inmates and Russians prisoners of war were not fed and disease spread? Is it maybe conceivable that the Nazis might have done this on purpose, because, you know, all this subhuman talk and stuff?
>>
>>35365009

But for every Holohoax report by Ben Garrison there is a Holocaust report by Shlomo Goldberstein. Each trying to debunk the other. Each arguing about which source is more credible.

There's too much misinformation out there to ever make an informed decision either way, in my opinion.
>>
File: article-0-.jpg (60 KB, 634x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
article-0-.jpg
60 KB, 634x420
Fascism never again.

11 million Jews,Roma, people with disabilities, Poles, homosexuals and political dissidents remind us.
>>
>>35365273

Why did you photoshop rainbow dash out of this photo? That's pretty intolerant of you bro.
>>
File: warsaw.jpg (173 KB, 480x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
warsaw.jpg
173 KB, 480x469
>>
File: josephgburg.jpg (30 KB, 337x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
josephgburg.jpg
30 KB, 337x309
>>35365186
No, not all witnesses lied, despite their motives for revenge. Take e.g. Paul Rassinier.
Not every non-Jew told the truth.

Search for But how could the Holocaust not be true? by Paul Eisen, a Jewish blogger.
>>
>>35365231
I seriously do. I study history for a teacher's degree and I have not the slightest doubt. The deniers side has nothing of value to offer. They cherry-pick evidence. Unlike what you might believe, all the things (like the Almanach, the question of supply lines bombed, the zyklon b residues, the red cross reports etc.) aren't hidden in some vault, they are part of peer reviewed papers and are adressed. They are put into context and explained, or in rare cases disproved. Nothing I have ever seen in an infographic or on a denierbud documentary, or whatever has ever, ever held up.
The only joker deniers play is that they are somehow the bearers of the "hidden, forbidden" evidence, that "they" don't want you to know about. Every historian knows about it, every one. It is adressed, it is taken seriously and it has been debunked in every single case
>>
>>
File: faurisson-victime.gif (36 KB, 235x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faurisson-victime.gif
36 KB, 235x342
>>35365186
it’s really mean how Jews are treated in this regard and the investigation is clearly objective.
>>
>>35365350
nobody says that people didn't lie. People have lied about being witnesses to 9/11, people have lied about being displaced and homeless in Germany after the war to get grants, etc. doesn't mean that these things didn't happen

See my other post for this
>>35365378
>>
File: 1407982792979.png (86 KB, 480x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407982792979.png
86 KB, 480x320
>>35354155
>>
File: mengele-victims-2.jpg (47 KB, 567x452) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mengele-victims-2.jpg
47 KB, 567x452
>>
>>35365378
wut, mate

I have a master's in anthropology from Yale. Of the 9 professors in my department, 6 believed the Holocaust either didn't happen or was blown notably out of proportion after the war. 2 were on the fence and only 1 believed the 6 million figure. As more and more discrepancies come out every year being a "denier" is becoming more and more popular.
>>
>>
File: 1407121448751.jpg (219 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407121448751.jpg
219 KB, 1000x750
>>35354155
ITT : jew and idf everywhere!!
>Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battles
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896
>Israeli students to get $2,000 to spread state propaganda on Facebook
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook
>Israel to pay students to defend it online
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/
>>
>>35365514
anthropology... I'd advise you to ask a historian about the topic
>>
This is some frenkenstein, nightmare shit right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3444
>>
File: mengele victim.jpg (34 KB, 315x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mengele victim.jpg
34 KB, 315x469
>>
File: gassed on the spot.png (103 KB, 454x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gassed on the spot.png
103 KB, 454x639
>>
>>35365539
These threads gets posted every day.

Proof that jews are insane because they keep posting the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Insane people are also more prone to lying and being sociopaths, so avoid jews like you would with ebola.
>>
File: legs.jpg (31 KB, 404x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
legs.jpg
31 KB, 404x277
>>
>>
File: mengele-victim.jpg (60 KB, 400x284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mengele-victim.jpg
60 KB, 400x284
>>
File: mengele--victims.jpg (138 KB, 624x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mengele--victims.jpg
138 KB, 624x474
>>
>>35365559
Anthropology is just about the closest thing to history you'll get that isn't blatantly history itself. You realize, if we're actually going to be literal here, I'm one of the most highly educated people on the planet, right? I'm suddenly allowed no opinion? More Jewish shilling tactics.
>>
File: mengele.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mengele.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
>>
File: Mauthausen camp.jpg (27 KB, 320x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mauthausen camp.jpg
27 KB, 320x223
>>
>>35365804
just about the closest thing is not the thing itself. I'm not saying I'm smarter than you, I am only a student. I am saying that Historians are well aware of all evidence that is routinely brought against the holocaust and do include them in their papers to put them into context or debunk them. I'm not saying that everything is flawless, no single historical event, however recent can be described by historians to 100% accuracy. But the holocaust is one of the most well researched events of all and there is negible disagreement about numbers and details
>>
>>35365273
In the 1970s, Wiesenthal began to refer to "eleven million victims" of the Holocaust, six million Jews and five million non-Jews, but the latter number had no basis in historical reality. On the one hand, the total number of non-Jewish civilians killed by the Germans in the course of World War II is far higher than five million. On the other hand, the number of non-Jewish civilians killed for racial or ideological reasons does not come close to five million (though it no doubt would have exceeded it if the war had ended in a German victory).

When Israeli historians Yehuda Bauer and Yisrael Gutman challenged Wiesenthal on this point, he admitted that he had invented the figure of eleven million victims in order to stimulate interest in the Holocaust among non-Jews. He chose five million because it was almost, but not quite, as large as six million. When Elie Wiesel asked Wiesenthal who these supposed five million victims were, Wiesenthal exploded and accused him of suffering from "Judeocentrism."

http://www.jewishreviewofbooks.com/publications/detail/simon-wiesenthal-and-the-ethics-of-history
>>
File: franz hoessler.jpg (43 KB, 566x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
franz hoessler.jpg
43 KB, 566x382
>>
>>
>>35365584
that's not mengele, that's a student of enbalming the dead. any photos of mengele operating were burnt before the war ended
>>
>>35366001

The number should be higher, becuase the General Plan Ost , was part of a holocaust like solution. The million dead slavs should be included, in the victims.
>>
>>35365515
That's some pretty seamless sewing m8

Almost as if they were conjoined twins.
>>
>>35365775
this is an infamous photo of a boer girl called lizzie van zyl held in a british concentration camp during the boer war

mengele rarely starved his victims
>>
>>35366132
let’s make it 30 million, ok?
>>
>>
File: _ww2_pic_camp_death.jpg (244 KB, 1101x1391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_ww2_pic_camp_death.jpg
244 KB, 1101x1391
>>
>>
File: buchenwald_bones.jpg (177 KB, 1246x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buchenwald_bones.jpg
177 KB, 1246x1280
>>
File: 1358377268359.jpg (35 KB, 450x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358377268359.jpg
35 KB, 450x444
>>35365539
>electronicintifada.net
shitskin pls
>>
holocaust was real, apart from 6 million and gas chambers
>>
>>35366197
>That asshole at bottom left

I can't stop watching
>>
>>
>>35354219
I mean, I'm what jews would probably call a holocaust denier because I think Soviets used the holocaust as a cloack to answer why the Goldsteins and the Silberbergs disappeared during the purges but this is just embarrasing, modern crematoria are designed to cook bodies to a crisp and then break them up so that people can have the remains. Open fire crematoria can probably burn a body in a jew minutes if it's hot enough.

That being said, they had huge gas chambers in Auschwitz but small crematoriums and seemingly no fuel? In Treblinka they at least say they just burned the bodies in giant grill like pits but the site is a ruin so go figure.

What probably happened was that occasionally the SS men dealt with overcrowding at the camp by gasing children, sick and elderly in the delousing chamber and they were burned along with the others who died from overwork and starvation.
>>
>>
>>35354635
>It takes hours to burn a corpse
It doesn't, it takes hours to varm up, cremate a corpse to fine ash and then cool down the oven before the ash is extracted the oven cleaned and then ready for another cycle.

The cremation process itself doesn't take long, especially if corpses are fed into the oven continiously and there is no need to cool down and clean the oven.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1407022435082.jpg (84 KB, 468x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407022435082.jpg
84 KB, 468x633
>>
>>
>>
>>35356312
There's some hot qt3.14 in that pic.
And to think, the Nazi's wanted them to fuck!
>>
File: bergen-belsen.jpg (102 KB, 736x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bergen-belsen.jpg
102 KB, 736x531
>>
File: sturm_schvartze.jpg (93 KB, 480x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sturm_schvartze.jpg
93 KB, 480x312
>>35354155
>>
>>35355453
How come there was a German student who jailed for doing research on the persistance of Prussian blue in brick work?

Maybe you people should fall back on the fact that the gas chamber is a fake or reconstruction if you like, built by the Poles after the war.

Also of note, how liberals will mock an Art student who might have had some engineering in his curriculum(maybe he wanted to become an architect at some point) but will of course not discredit their own Liberal arts masters when they want to talk about shit outside their field.
>>
File: 1407753849597.jpg (133 KB, 1490x1177) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407753849597.jpg
133 KB, 1490x1177
>tfw when seeing all these dead kikes is making my dick hard
>>
File: bergen-belsen2.jpg (23 KB, 400x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bergen-belsen2.jpg
23 KB, 400x303
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 498x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 498x266
>Six million Jews lining up for a gas chamber
This is just a few hundred thousand of them
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 470x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 470x350
>>35354537
>>
>>35364049
>>35364147
>>35364167
>>35364191
>>35364212
>>35364234
>>35364257
>>35364275
>>35364338
>>35364359

Why aren't you feeling anon, don't you see the black-and-white pictures and all the stories.
>>
File: 1408223631164.jpg (58 KB, 292x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408223631164.jpg
58 KB, 292x389
>>35366783
look they're all in the front of the line, always holding niggas back.
>>
>>
File: 1408279400527.jpg (31 KB, 460x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408279400527.jpg
31 KB, 460x460
>>35366808
but I am feeling anon, I am.
>>
>>35355848
>Over the war approximately 210,000 jews died in internment camps throughout the Reich.
Closer to 4million.
> Mainly from mal-nutrition and typhus.
Mainly from gassing and other means of execution.
>No gas chambers were ever found.
Homicidal gas chambers were found in Majdanek and Auschwitz.
>but due to the lack of blue Zyklon-B staining and the fact the wooden doors weren't at all airtight these
Forensic analysis find traces of cyanide and the doors were airtight.
>>The jews were interned because of they're allegiance to other nations rather than the reich, during war you can't have enemies sabotaging you from within, this coupled with the whole "Judea declares war on Germany" headline
Huh, a newspaper headline is your justification for the internment of all the jews in Europe?
>Many sites where jews claim mass graves exist have been proven false with ground penetrating radar.
You're now referencing a survey that Toben himself never published, doubt there's much credence to it then.
>Jewish pre-war population in all of german occupied europe was 5.5 million
More like 10million.
>No dip in jewish census records during war, and million of "survivors"
Except for the 5million or so dip in every census.
>The 15 cremators at auschwitz couldn't have handled the load of 1000 bodies an hour or whatever the jews are claiming this week.
15 ovens, 52 muffles and German estimates say 4756 corpses per 24 hours.
> lead many historians to believe this number has some religious significance among jews.
Please find me the "historian" that claim so.
>>
>>35364693

Looks at those sexy emaciated Jews!
>>
File: dachau_.jpg (21 KB, 420x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dachau_.jpg
21 KB, 420x260
>>
File: giphy.gif (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
22 KB, 320x240
>>35366820
>>
File: 1409882114972.png (897 KB, 1034x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409882114972.png
897 KB, 1034x706
>>35366845
>tips nose
>>
File: warsaw_mass grave.jpg (11 KB, 234x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
warsaw_mass grave.jpg
11 KB, 234x215
>>
>>35366783
>Six million Jews lining up for a gas chamber
>This is just a few hundred thousand of them

This is how I view it. Most of the holocaust revisionist historians put the death toll around some hundreds of thousands. That's still a fuckton of dead bodies and mass graves to be photographed.
>>
>>35365157
>Does anybody else find it extremely ironic that 90% of Holocaust evidence comes from the Nazis themselves?
What evidence?

Oh you mean the Dachau and Nuremberg trails where they tortured Germans to get their "confessions".
>>
File: 5f51a0d48b1627b0.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5f51a0d48b1627b0.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>35366893
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 704x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 704x527
The real numbers
>>
File: 1408235141218.jpg (90 KB, 500x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408235141218.jpg
90 KB, 500x610
>>35366945
these pictures are rocking me m8, keep posting,
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 464x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 464x492
JIDF - you are wasting your time here.
>>
File: Bergen-Belsen3.jpg (189 KB, 637x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bergen-Belsen3.jpg
189 KB, 637x449
>>
>>35366931
>What evidence?
Wikipedia article got some 400footnotes, why not start there?
>>
>>35366946
>No source
Totally fo real mah niggas.
>>
>>35365186

Lies

>- All Jewish witnesses are liars, because they are jews and jews have a hivemind
There are Jewish holocaust deniers. For example Josef Ginsburg.
>- All non-Jewish witnesses have been bribed, tortured or misquoted
See first response
>- All given evidence is forged, obviously
Most of the evidence comes from torture or from Soviets.
>- All non-obvious forgery is still obviously forgery because the holocaust didn't happen, duh
Se above
>- hundreds and hundreds of peer reviewed scientific and historical papers on the subject are proof of the jewish conspiracy
They are prove that the scientific comunity is corrupt.
>- one not-peer reviewed paper, or one piece of evidence is definitive proof that the holocaust never happened
Exactly, the basis of the holocaust myth is shaky, there is not much wrong with it, one peer-reviewed paper won't make a difference.
>- infographics!
>- shout antisemitic slurs in between, so that you opponent will call you an antisemite, which will allow you to claim that your opponent has no other argument
Those are rarely antisemetic slurs, for one thing the concept of antisemetism is defined by a Jew.
>- post happy merchant
Jews don't like humor.
>>
File: Bergen-Belsen4.jpg (247 KB, 637x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bergen-Belsen4.jpg
247 KB, 637x459
>>
>>35365378

Funny how you point to authority instaid of disproving it yourself.
>>
>>
>>35364705
Oh yeas! Katyn! And how many Germans admitted to participating in that massacre?

The Holocaust was a Soviet hoax and they just had enough balls to admit Katyn.
>>
>>
>>35365980
>just about the closest thing is not the thing itself. I'm not saying I'm smarter than you, I am only a student. I am saying that Historians are well aware of all evidence that is routinely brought against the holocaust and do include them in their papers to put them into context or debunk them. I'm not saying that everything is flawless, no single historical event, however recent can be described by historians to 100% accuracy. But the holocaust is one of the most well researched events of all and there is negible disagreement about numbers and details
National-Socialist and other people of the extreme right, will often use the Talmud to prove Jews want to destroy the white race.
>>
>tfw jews are holocausting my country
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 949x941) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 949x941
>>35367053
Google it,
>>
>>35367115
The Germans did katyn and forged evidence trying to blame the Soviets.
>>
>>
>>35367195
I did, everything I found disproved your numbers.

Deniers have a tendency to blatantly lie in the hope that people wont google and see how utterly wrong they are.
>>
File: 1408819530447.png (610 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408819530447.png
610 KB, 1280x720
Come back dear furher there is much work yet to be done!
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 998x1134
>>
>>
File: holocoast.jpg (438 KB, 940x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holocoast.jpg
438 KB, 940x421
>>35354155
>>
>>35354155

ITT: Pictures of dead people DURING A WAR somehow prove that Germans gassed people.

You're posting in the wrong board faggot. No one here is this stupid.
>>
>>35367230

Post link to what you found-

We need the source of your citation otherwise it's invalid
>>
File: jew population.png (419 KB, 829x677) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew population.png
419 KB, 829x677
>>35367053
>>
File: zundelproblemcrem.jpg (152 KB, 934x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zundelproblemcrem.jpg
152 KB, 934x338
>>35366446
all the remains were supposedly burned, including bones. that doesn’t take just minutes. this is the official explanation why we need to rely on eye witnesses and documents (but only on specific ones).

after open fire incinerations the bones were allegedly grinded with hammers or bone-mills.

if the germans could just get rid of 550,000+ bodies in belzec in a few months from fall 1942 to March 1943 (Hilberg), then why would they need crematories at all?
>>
>>35367305
>Hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts saying that the Germans rounded up undesirables and damning evidence that these people died of one reason or another in concentration camps doesn't mean anything because I have this infographic!
>>
File: dead jews, Hungary.jpg (239 KB, 608x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead jews, Hungary.jpg
239 KB, 608x469
>>
>>35354155
If you claim that the Typhus bacteria were nazis, why don't you show at least one photograph showing them wearing tiny nazi uniforms?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 240x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 240x245
>>35367322

Nice.
>>
File: 1409258550926.jpg (1 MB, 1624x1628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409258550926.jpg
1 MB, 1624x1628
>>
>>
>>35367206
Didn't work out too good for them did it? People were hanged for it at the Nürnberg show trial. Imagine that you could sit judge at your own murder trial and blame the guy who found your victim.
>>
As Rabbi Jacob Neusner has pointed out, “the Judaism of Holocaust and Redemption” has become the civil religion of America.
– Jacob Neusner, “American Jews Embrace a Religion of Memory,” St. Petersburg Times, April 12, 1999
>>
File: World Almanac.png (17 KB, 184x139) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
World Almanac.png
17 KB, 184x139
>>35367322
Why are you lying?
>>
>>35367353

Just like how they all agreed and united to declare war on Germany in 1933?

Clearly all these people can't set up a hoax like that right?
>>
>>
>>35367413
>People were hanged for it at the Nürnberg show trial
Care to name the people hanged at Nuremberg for perpetrating Katyn?
>>
>>35366845
>Mainly from gassing and other means of execution.
No there was a typhus epidemic and there was a shortage of food at the end of the war, or do you think the Germans would have given them food.

>Forensic analysis find traces of cyanide and the doors were airtight.
Other forensic analysi show non and the doors where made of wood.

>Huh, a newspaper headline is your justification for the internment of all the jews in Europe?
Implying it was just a newspaper headline.

>More like 10million.
Really and what part is German occupied? The area's where they where fighting?

>Except for the 5million or so dip in every census.
Implying cencusi made by communists are accurate, implying we know exactly how many Jews migrated to the US and Palestine before the war.

>Please find me the "historian" that claim so.
Any historian that would, would not longer be called a historian by people like you.
>>
>>
>>35367464
>A newspaper headline is evidence of all jews conspiring against Germany
The retardation is not from of earth.
>>
>>35367277
Fake and gay. None of that can be found on talmud.
>>
>>35367330
Exactlly! I need to paraphrase David Irving here, that even if the numbers are correct the supposed methods which they were carried out don't add up.

That's why I think the Soviets did things that we aren't being told.
>>
>>35367020
>Wikipedia article got some 400footnotes, why not start there?
Now awnsering my question. Not understanding that most of those "confessions" where tortured out of German prisoners.
>>
>>35366479
>no need to cool down and clean the ovens
i guess the germans found a way to make ash not absorb heat
>>
>>
>>
>>35367506

Read to us then-

Tell us the story of your people anon-
>>
>>35367544
>Germans can't figure out how to clean ash from an oven
Are you really this fucking dense?
>>
>>
>>35367506

Such a familiar statement. Oh wait, I just said that 2 posts ago, except instead of news paper headline, dead people in a war.

Seriously, get the fuck out, your nose is showing.
>>
>>35367485
Oh, Wilhelm Keitel and Alfred Jodl for example.

Fuck off RIDF!
>>
>>35367230
>Deniers have a tendency to blatantly lie in the hope that people wont google and see how utterly wrong they are.
What revisionist or "holocaust denier" books have you actually read?
>>
>>35366909
>couple hundred thousand
>6 million
thats a mighty big ass jump man
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 630x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 630x524
>>
Best introduction to revisionism
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf

Free Holocaust Revisionism Books
http://vho.org/dl/ENG.html

Air Photo Evidence
http://www.air-photo.com/

Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust
http://www.codoh.com/

Historical Revisionism
http://www.vho.org/

Holocaust Denier
http://www.holocaustdenier.com/

Holocaust Handbooks & Movies
http://www.holocausthandbooks.com/

The Holocaust Historiography Project
http://www.historiography-project.com/

Institute for Historical Review
http://www.ihr.org/

Nazi Gassings
http://www.nazigassings.com/

Zundelsite
http://zundelsite.org/

Holocaust
http://www.destroyzionism.com/category/holocaust/

Made in Russia: The "Holocaust"
http://cwporter.com/partone.htm
>>
File: gussen inmate.jpg (158 KB, 619x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gussen inmate.jpg
158 KB, 619x480
>>
>>35367496
>No there was a typhus epidemic
Sure there was, this typhus epidemic however wasn't responsible for the majority of deaths.
>Other forensic analysi show non
Which analysis? Even the Leuchter reports found more traces of cyanide than what could reasonably be explained.
>the doors where made of wood.
And? doors to the delousing chambers were also made of wood, is this were you go full idiot and say wooden doors can't be airtight?
>Implying it was just a newspaper headline.
That's what you cited as the reason.
Unless it's your "top evidence" it's odd you would pick a inferior piece of evidence to showcase.
>Really and what part is German occupied?
Did you just ask me what lands the Germans occupied in WW2?
>Implying cencusi made by communists are accurate,
So first you claim censuses support you and when it's pointed out they don't then censuses aren't reliable.
You really want the cake and eat it to.
>Any historian that would, would not longer be called a historian by people like you.
In other words, you have none and you just threw it out there in a failed appeal to authority.
>>
>>35367628
What are you babbling about? All you seem to be saying is that you're mad as fuck for being blown the fuck out.
>>
File: 1408136499660.jpg (22 KB, 364x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408136499660.jpg
22 KB, 364x493
>>35367671
I'm so proud of you brother
>>
The Biggest Lie by David Irving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU
>>
>>35363783
damn that german has some wide ass eyes
>>
>>
>>35367655
Deobra Liebstadt(bergstein) probably.

Not a historian by the way, professor of religion and a lying kike.
>>
>>35367528
>I've never researched the footnotes and I wont because it's easier to just claim they're all eyewitness accounts.
Raul Hilbergs book is lauded for relying mostly on German documents, why don't you go through his footnotes if you want primary german sources?

>>35367544
This is basic dude, the ovens had an own hatch where ash could be extracted while the oven was operating.
It's like you haven't even read the basics and still pretend like you know it all about the cremators in the camps.
>>
>>35367635
Would you care to show me their sentences where it's said they were sentenced to death for Katyn?

Because I found nothing indicating that were their crime.
>>
I wonder how many jews secretly realize the holocaust was faked but are to embarrassed to actually admit to it.
>>
>>35367655
A better question, which denier books haven't been utterly refuted and is worth reading?
>>
>>35367506
>the Jews did not declare war on Germany
Is this actually what you're claiming?
>>
File: 1408301955838.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408301955838.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>35367682
>jews
>/pol/ getting "btfo"
keks, it's almost as if there is some kind of internet defense force
>>
>>35367823
>Alies actually exist
Is this actually what you're claiming?

See, I can go full retard and use red herrings as well.
>>
>>35367824
>I-I'm not butthurt! I-I'm just going to stop arguing now and keep calling you a jew until you go away!
Yep, you got BTFO
>>
File: 1385891530960.gif (499 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385891530960.gif
499 KB, 400x400
>>35367735
>bergspray
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 780x532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 780x532
>>35367671
>>
>>35367671
>Sure there was, this typhus epidemic however wasn't responsible for the majority of deaths.
Notice how you don't mention the food shortage and pretend I said typhus was the majority of the death which I never did.

>Which analysis? Even the Leuchter reports found more traces of cyanide than what could reasonably be explained.
Source

>And? doors to the delousing chambers were also made of wood, is this were you go full idiot and say wooden doors can't be airtight?
Those door where NOT air tight.

>Did you just ask me what lands the Germans occupied in WW2?
You are a stupid person. Do you think those territories besieged in Russia by the Germans, belonged to the Greater German Empire?

>So first you claim censuses support you and when it's pointed out they don't then censuses aren't reliable.
That's a lie. Good one Jew.

>In other words, you have none and you just threw it out there in a failed appeal to authority.
How do you know I have none?
>>
>>35367206
That is the opposite of the truth. JIDF pls go.
>>
>>35367823
I didn't recall Judea or Israel fighting the Germans, because they weren't countries at the time. Besides there were many Jews who were loyal Germans.
>>
>>
>>35367730

Why don't you spend two or three months reading all the major works?
>>
>>35367682

>You're just mad lolololol

Also, blown the fuck out? You've been changing the subject ever fucking since I first posted.

I asked twice and I'll ask again, how the fuck does pictures of dead people IN A WAR, prove that Germans intentionally GASSED and BURNED Jews?

>I'll just declare myself winner and claim he's mad, surely people will get convinced by my lack of sense and will disregard his point

"no".
>>
>>
>>35367871
Even if the Jews starved to death, you realize that it is still the fault of Germany for their deaths, right?
>>
>>35367851
>falsely calling out a red herring, as a red herring
>shitposting this hard
JIDF pls
>>
>>35367920
You fucking retard, you're missing the point. Keep talking about the pictures and avoid the hard parts, like documentation of these events.
>>
File: 1397187696224.png (88 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397187696224.png
88 KB, 300x300
>>35367933
too much is not enough, don't you get it diamondberg, we ant all of you rats dcon'd
>>
> picture of a few executed people, no matter who they are or why they are executed or by whom
> evidence of genocide of millions

> picture of a bunch of corpses, victims of disease or starvations due to shitty living conditions in the last months of the war
> evidence of genocide of millions

only a jew can have this much chutzpah
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 297x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 297x365
>>35367871
>>
>>35354155
It's not hard to make a holocaust photo Jew.
>>
>>35367598
>not needing to cool it down to clean the ash from the oven
>>
>>35367657

Of course it is, that's one of the reasons why the holocaust revisionists have been at it for such a long time. Nevertheless, that is still a lot of dead meat and the photo spamming in this thread could as likely be evidence of six million dead as it could be of some hundreds of thousands dead.
>>
>>35367871
>Notice how you don't mention the food shortage
The food shortage was later in the war when most of the jews were already dead.

Unless you claim the millions killed in 1941-1943 were kept alive somewhere (where?) until they in 1944-1945 died from starvation that is.
>Source
The Leuchter report for fucks sake.
If you haven't heard about it, then which report is it you're referencing?
>Those door where NOT air tight.
The homicidal gas chamber doors, the same model used for several of the delousing chambers were airtight.
> Do you think those territories besieged in Russia by the Germans, belonged to the Greater German Empire?
Semantics, the issue at hand is how many jews that lived in areas controlled by the Germans.
This number is closer to 10million.
>That's a lie
Do I need to show your own posts to expose your idiocy?
>>35355848
>>No dip in jewish census records during war,
>>Implying cencusi made by communists are accurate,

>How do you know I have none?
Because then you wouldn't refuse to provide.
>>
File: 1409862565486.png (84 KB, 640x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409862565486.png
84 KB, 640x600
>>35368007
>>
>>35367726
That's a car.
>>
>>35367896
The declaration of war was repeated by Chaim Weizman and not all Jews (e.g. 20% of the french Jews) were rounded up. There were many half jews serving in the military.
>>
>>35367989
>Being this retarded
You realize metal exists right?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 650x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 650x530
>>35367937
>>
>>35367933
lolwut?

>Even though Germany's entire infrastructure was being destroyed by bombing, it was still all their fault
>>
>>35367735
>Raul Hilbergs
He is a Jew and googeling him I immediately find criticism of his work, many claims are unsourced, he made the claim Hitler ordered the extermination of the Jews that he later removed from his books.

Also the Yad Veshim denied him access to there sources, because not everything he wrote agreed with the narative.
>>
>>35366845

>Closer to 4 million

You mean 6 gorillion?
>>
>>35368062
So the Soviets aren't responsible for the POWs from Stalingrad dying either then?
>>
>>
>>35368062
>Rounding up noncombatants and letting them starve to death isn't our fault we didn do nuffin!
>>
>>35364862
this does not look at all like photos from the 40s. probably screenshots from a propaganda movie made decades later.
>>
>>35367816
>A better question, which denier books haven't been utterly refuted and is worth reading?

JEW!!

Why don't you awnser the question?

What books have you read?
>>
>>35354155
Of all the crimes committed against the world by jews throughout history, the bs holocaust will be their undoing.
>>
>>35367963

I'm not avoiding anything, I'm just pointing out that pictures of dead people:

1. Doesn't prove they're jews
2. Doesn't prove they've been gassed
3. Doesn't prove many of the things you kikes claim.

All the "proof" you have is a bunch of fucking random dead people with "witness" approval, which could very well be a huge ass fucking lie.

Also, what "hard" parts? You're the one trying to convince me, I'm just not buying it because I'm smarter than your regular goy.
>>
>>35368007
>The food shortage was later in the war when most of the jews were already dead.
Don't most historians agree that most of the jews died towards the end of the war?
>>
>>35365009
>some people study documents, conduct archeological investigations and interview witnesses
and when they do this and draw the "wrong" conclusions, they are called "deniers" and suffer all sorts of negative consequences, like being jailed, or fired.
>>
>>
>>35368143
>I'm smarter than your regular goy.
Sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "NANANANANANA JEW KIKE JEW KIKE NANANA" doesn't make you smart. I'm not here to convince you, I'm here to disprove you.
>>
>>35368087
You'll also find that he was and still is considered the western worlds foremost authority on the holocaust.

Will you start adressing the footnotes in his book or will you continue trying to slander him as if that somehow invalidates his work?
>>
>>35368038
>you can clean an oven while its on
>>
>>35368125
Peer-reviewed books on the Holocaust, the Third Reich and ww2? Many.
>>
>>35365157
> a guy being executed
> he must be an innocent jew! because they never executed partisans or other criminals during the war!
>>
File: 1298371289123.jpg (22 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1298371289123.jpg
22 KB, 240x240
>>35368234
>The Germans were using modern kitchen ovens
>>
File: Camps and year.jpg (35 KB, 235x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Camps and year.jpg
35 KB, 235x357
>>35368171
>>
>>
>>35365267
because the Allies bombed the German infrastructure. that plus crowding due to the need to retreat, which meant moving inmates from a larger number of camps to a smaller number of camps, ill equipped to deal with the situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 282x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 282x276
>>35368125
>>
>>35368271
They didn't clean the ovens, they removed ash and added coke while it was operating.
>>
>>35354635
about 30 minutes or less. keep in mind that german cremators were much larger and ran hotter. they were also not subject to emission regulations and they ran cycles optimized for efficiency, not conventional cremation.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Human-cremation-furnace-equipment-from-China_1190175202.html
>>
>>35368095
Considering that Russian logistics barely even existed in the first place, it's a bit of a gray area IMO. The fact remains that they were barely able to feed and equip their own soldiers, and POWs are a lower priority in every military ever.

>>35368104
>implying that the Japanese in American concentration camps wouldn't have suffered the same fate if the U.S. was being invaded and bombed to shit
>>
>>35368194

In case you haven't realized, I'm not the one with a huge bold statement like the holocaust. I've got nothing to prove. You do.

I don't think you understand how it works.

Actual evidence > Witness.

Take a look at Ferguson. Most of the Witnesses said that he was shot in the back.
Actual evidence from the autopsy show completely otherwise.

So again, I've got nothing to prove, I'm just not stupid enough to believe what a bunch of known liars(Evidence is your very own talmud) said.
>>
>>35368313
>Half the jews died in 1941 and 1942
>Allied bombing in 1944 is the cause
Nazism, not even once.
>>
>>35367933
>Even if the Jews starved to death, you realize that it is still the fault of Germany for their deaths, right?
British bombardments destroyed the supply lines and caused shortages amongst Germans.

>>35368007
>The food shortage was later in the war when most of the jews were already dead.
Oh so not only did the Germans kill millions of Jews, they did so before 43/44!!

>The Leuchter report for fucks sake
There is another one, have to check my notes to find it though.

>The homicidal gas chamber doors, the same model used for several of the delousing chambers were airtight.
Delousing chamber ---> airright doors.

>Semantics, the issue at hand is how many jews that lived in areas controlled by the Germans.
You refuse to awnser the question.
JEW!

>Do I need to show your own posts to expose your idiocy?
Not my post
>>
>>35368337
Jews weren't POWs.
>>
>>35368213
>Will you start adressing the footnotes in his book or will you continue trying to slander him as if that somehow invalidates his work?

LIE! Did I claim I have read his work? DID I?
>>
>>35366479
>The cremation process itself doesn't take long,

have you ever cooked anything? Meat doesn't disintegrate in minutes without an extreme amount of heat in which case you would be unable to approach the ovens without protective gear. were the germans disposing of bodies in a steal mill or what?
>>
>>35368337
The Japanese-Americans internment camps would still be the fault of the Americans.
>>35368357
So where is your actual evidence? Lets see it.
>>35368370
If the Germans didn't round up the Jews in the first place they wouldn't have starved to death. Still the fault of Germany.
>>
>>35368244
>Peer-reviewed books on the Holocaust, the Third Reich and ww2? Many.
Peer-reviewed books on the genetic basis of negro intelligence? How about peer-reviewed books that are critical of global warming? How about peer-reviewed books that are critical of immigration?
>>
>>
>>35368275
Sure are a lot of missing Jews compared to muh 6 gorillion.

>>35368386
>completely missing the point
>>
>>35368370

I would say it wasn't their fault the Jews starved to death.

> many supply lines were cut due to ummmm.

> um a world war going on ?
>>
>>35368319
>about 30 minutes or less. keep in mind that german cremators were much larger and ran hotter. they were also not subject to emission regulations and they ran cycles optimized for efficiency, not conventional cremation.
40's crematoria are far superior then modern crematoria made in the last 30 years. Blame German ingenuity for that.
>>
>>35368370
>Oh so not only did the Germans kill millions of Jews, they did so before 43/44!!
Duh, don't you even know the history you're denying?
>There is another one, have to check my notes to find it though.
Let me guess, the Germar report?
It's telling that i know more about your sources than you do.
>Delousing chamber ---> airright doors.
delousing chamber and homicidal gas chamber used the same model door.
>You refuse to awnser the question.
You tried to change the subject after being told.
>>
>>35368425
The fact that the camps existed were definitely the fault of the Americans. If supplies could not be delivered to said camps due to hostile action, the hostile actors would share some of the blame.
>>
>>35354155
And if there really was a holocaust? Why should I care about it ahead of any other genocide?
>>
>>35368425
>If the Germans didn't round up the Jews in the first place they wouldn't have starved to death. Still the fault of Germany.
If the Jews hadn't started the Russian and November revolutions, pimped out German girls and worked there way into pornography, or declared war against Germany or acted cowardly during the first Great War, then Germans would have never rounded them up.
>>
>>35368492
Not at all. It is the responsibility of the captors to take care of their captives.
>>
>>35368425

Like I said, I don't have to prove it, you do.

If I said Obama is ACTUALLY Osama Bin Laden, would it suddenly be true and he would have to prove me wrong? Or would I be the one that needs actual evidence to prove that he is, and just saying he is isn't enough to prove it?

Understand now or do I need to draw you a picture of how it works as well?
>>
>>35368461
Far superior? No, just operating differently and with different purposes.

Just as you'll find many cars in the 1930s driving faster than modern cars.
>>
>>35366132
bullshit

it's not that hard to fake a document
>>
>>35368461
kek

>>35368522
That is an unreasonable expectation when the infrastructure of the captors is being destroyed on a daily basis.

>>35368499
Because Jews count for bonus points, obviously.
>>
>>35368318
The optimum temperature range is 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for the cremation chamber. How long does it take to cremate a body? Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
-http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/160.html

1400 degrees is pretty hot
if you don't have it at 1400 degrees it takes more time
if you put to many bodys in or leave ashes in the oven it absorbs the heat or choke out the flame
and thats with modern ovens
>>
>>35368461
yeah, the science of heating shit up has really advanced in the last 70 years or so.
>2014 fire > 1942 fire
>>
>>35368428
They always make sure to mention their sources are peer-reviewed. As if those would hold any credibility in the light of the holocaust being one major conspiracy.

You'd EXPECT there to be "peer-reviewed" studies reinforcing the lie in the case of a cover-up.
>>
>>35368518
1. The Kaiser himself approved funding Lenin so those were German schemes
2. [citation needed]
3. Oh you mean some Jew saying Judea declares war on Germany Justifies rounding up loyal German Jews and putting them in Camps? You're fucking stupid.
4. Again, there were many loyal German Jews in both wars. Hitler's Sargent in WW1 was Jewish.
>>
>>35368425
>If the Germans didn't round up the Jews in the first place they wouldn't have starved to death. Still the fault of Germany.

>If the U.K. and France didn't guarantee Poland's sovereignty WWII never would have happened. Still the fault of the Allies.
>>
>>35368480
>Duh, don't you even know the history you're denying?
I see, another Jew trick, can't awnser your illogical statement that millions of jews where killed in short span, just declare your enemy doesn't know his history.

>Let me guess, the Germar report?
No, it's Polish, that's why it's name is not in my head.

>delousing chamber and homicidal gas chamber used the same model door.
How did they get the gass out of the delousing chambers?

>You tried to change the subject after being told.
Jew trick, awnser the question. What IS German territory?

Doe Jews from Russia count? How about Jews from North-Africa!
>>
>>35368589
You're comparing ceremonial cremation to cremation for efficiency.

Modern ovens aren't designed for efficiency but to follow cremation guidelines and to produce clear ash for the relatives.
>>
>>35368589
yesterday i burnt my eyebrows taking my cake out of the oven at 300 degrees
i get that this is a troll thread but come on mane
>>