[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /pol/, found this at the GamerGate thread and /v/ wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 69

File: 1409674577448.png (3MB, 1280x6478px) Image search: [Google]
1409674577448.png
3MB, 1280x6478px
Sup /pol/, found this at the GamerGate thread and /v/ wants to hand this off to you guys.

I'm trying to investigate more leads on this but I have jack shit on where to go. Help me out /pol/ I know some of you here have the resources to do this!

Also all #GamerGate and possible "The Jews did this" conspiracy here.
>>
Free bump, this is too big for /v/ and sounds like its up /pol/'s alley
>>
Bump. this might tell us where the SJW crap as whole comes from.

COME HERE WHITE MAN
>>
File: 1406967418322.jpg (96KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1406967418322.jpg
96KB, 396x388px
Darpa are basically the Patriots from Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>35113479
That's not good at all.
>>
Bumping for a digging thread
>>
>>35111660
this is getting to a whole new level man, like damn.
>>
/v/ needs you, /pol/.

Aren't you the uncle of vivian?
>>
>>35113207

5/5 aryan übermensch standing by
>>
>>35113787
look, /v/ did a lot of leg work with the initial interest, something tells me if it really matters (and if there aren't any BioWare cock suckers) people will start pulling up more. The massive reaction proves that there is something happening, but they want it to be about zoe having sex. we're beyond that, but if we go to far people won't even know how we got to where we are
>>
>>35111660
this is too tinfoil even by /pol/ standards
>>
What bothers me is how on Earth they think they're fighting the "powers that be" in the form of "hegemonic masculinity" when they're being funded by those very powers they say they oppose in the form of DARPA. Are they stupid? Or do they think DARPA just throws money at them for the hell of it?
>>
File: BwjqC5YIgAAGy2S.png (241KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
BwjqC5YIgAAGy2S.png
241KB, 600x711px
>>35113959
Dude, they throwed everything they had to us, and it backfired.

We are winning hard
>>
File: 1360960058132.jpg (5KB, 166x163px) Image search: [Google]
1360960058132.jpg
5KB, 166x163px
What can we actually do vs all these corrupt SJW cunts?
>>
>>35114112
yeah but with the "2000 game devs stand behind feminism" or whatever the hell it is some people think it looks bleak now
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 209x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 209x160px
>>35111660

It would make sense if the government /Darpa was behind the the nudes to discredit 4 chan and shut down any more investigation into how far this whole corruution thing goes. This gives that theory even more credibility. I thought it was crazy but this definitely has some affect on what we were investigating. we can't ignore these connections overall really big find I think
>>
>>35114396
It means shit bro. Those are indie sjw devs.

All of them.

And we have 1 mainstream dev calling them on their shit, risking his job.

If you followed the #gamergate hashtag, you would have seen such an improvement.. there are less and less trolls everyday.
>>
File: DaniBuntenBerryGameDesigner.png (67KB, 201x153px) Image search: [Google]
DaniBuntenBerryGameDesigner.png
67KB, 201x153px
Dear /pol/

/v/ is taking a red pill with a purgative:
1) This IS about SJWs
2) This IS about neo-Marxism/Cultural Marxism/Frankfurt School/whatever you call it
3) Journalism is ruled mainly by neomarxists potheads who want to "change" the world, rather than pursuit the truth of facts.
On Thrusday 4th I'll start to shitpost on /b/ about this. I need inspiration to make a troll move, but I have no idea about what. It must involve Sarkeesian, and take her out from the media once for ever. Suggestions?
Pic related: queer of /v/
>>
>>35114534
i don't have a twitter, but thank god it it's just indie fuckers. they don't mean shit. people were telling me it was people like bioware and rockstar and i was thinking, whelp that's gonna be a tough wall to knock over
>>
>>35114593
Kikestarter to hire a cleaner and "take her out" in a much better way
>>
>>35114593
keep it legal is my only suggestion. otherwise we're no better than them
>>
W. Wait... /v/ took this shit seriously? Don't be retarded. This was probably posted by a shill looking to make you look like a bunch of conspiracy theorists or 'video game truthers' as that dicktard on gamasutra called you. This is just degrees of separation at this point. Focus on direct links. If you find a direct link between feds and journos then come back with this shit. Otherwise please remove the tinfoil from your dickhole and focus on the PR firm.
>>
>>35114642
You should know more about hegemony, anon... If we don't step on the ant now sooner we'll face an anthill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemony#Political_science
>>
>>35114728
JIDF detected.

This is legit guys.

Dig well and dig deep!
>>
Wait I thought that image was generated from a pol thread, I've been following this whole gamerGate for a while and i'm sure that it was pol that did all that research when the mods at /v/ added GamerGate to the autosage.
>>
>caring about games
>video games
>fictional games
>that don't matter in the real world
sure smells like /v/ in here
>>
>>35114872
It's not about the vidyas, anon.

Is about SJW pushing their agenda on them, and we have now the chance of see who is behind them (jews???)
>>
>>35113479

DARPA was also part of the Patriots in MGS. Sigint was in DARPA during MGS1.
>>
File: 1395418970906.jpg (99KB, 709x636px) Image search: [Google]
1395418970906.jpg
99KB, 709x636px
>>
Kojima warned you.
>>
>>35111660
They are trying the same thing in tabletop games, google Eclipse Phase, feminism and MRA.
Then google one of the developers and where he/she worked
>>
Have a seat pol, and bring your tin foil hats, were in for a long night
>>
>>35114461
I wouldn't be surprised.
I think this a larger population control project assisted by DARPA and other gov and NGO entities to re-shape society into more peaceful one.
>>
File: zoe1.jpg (490KB, 1310x2381px) Image search: [Google]
zoe1.jpg
490KB, 1310x2381px
related?
>>
>>35114958
>WE DIDN'T LISTEN
>>
>>35115049
it's been obvious for awhile this goes deeper than originally thought. Maybe this could go somewhere or maybe it's nothing.
>>
>>35114819
Goyim, even if it were this nuts of a connection you need to take this shit one step at a time. Oy veyyyyyy.
>>
File: 1378758291341.jpg (27KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
1378758291341.jpg
27KB, 580x346px
>>35114593
>This IS about neo-Marxism/Cultural Marxism/Frankfurt School/whatever you call it
LOL, let's see if they fall for it
>>
File: giphy.gif (609KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
609KB, 500x275px
>>35111660
>>
>>35114695
No, it would be a harmless trolling, i.e., some fake news like "Zoe Quinn is the new director of Microsoft LIVE Indie" or "Anita Sarkeesian is the new gaming commentor at MSNBC, or "How Quinn/Sarkeesian felt deluded with feminism and now are in Westboro". Something like that. I don't know.
>>
>>35115325
Are you trying to imply that the "neo-Marxism/Cultural Marxism/Frankfurt School" is not rbehind the SJW agenda?

If so, lurk moar.
>>
>>35115325
Don't you know about the origin of ALL feminism and faggotism ,anon?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Origin_of_the_Family,_Private_Property_and_the_State
>>
>>35115561
The Frankfurt School predates that book though
>>
File: Pol is always right.png (133KB, 1330x660px) Image search: [Google]
Pol is always right.png
133KB, 1330x660px
>>35115414
hhahahaaaa make em think they are stronger than they really are cause god knows they won't be searching for sources.
>I say just start several fake twitter accounts, and every hour, start spamming the hell out of opponents with some of the good images we all have saved up. They delete an account, jump to the next. get some friends in on it and have a few computers and more fake profiles going at once. Surround them with more and more facts and their heard of whiteknights won't be able to do anything but look stupid as they deny recorded facts
>>
>>35115734
Zoe is not her real name ya dingus.
>>
>>35115732
Frankfurt School dated from 1923. This book is older
>>
File: concept.gif (21KB, 612x433px) Image search: [Google]
concept.gif
21KB, 612x433px
This is very confusing for new comers.

I got some /biz/ coin.

If you guys throw up a decent website with something like my picture,which links people and organizations, I'll throw some /biz/ coin out.

if you want to know what /biz/ coin is, go to /biz/ and look it up in the catalog.
>>
File: shake.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
shake.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>35114593
Why the fuck would you do that? Letting /b/ have at this will ruin 2 whole weeks of work.
>>
File: lr2netw.gif (3KB, 425x187px) Image search: [Google]
lr2netw.gif
3KB, 425x187px
>>35116277
>>
Fuck off /v/irgin no one cares about your SJW bullshit
>>
>>35116396
The SJW bullshit affect all of us.

Look at sweden.
>>
>>35115049

Ok i ll bring mine:
We are fighting a battle of intelligence agencys:
FBI: Groundforces, getting rid of troublemakers, provides info.
CIA: Created a "small" hitsquad able to do psyops with a shillground (/pol/) as a bootcamp. Collects info and selects targets.

against

NSA (i m the big puppetmaster): Created a zombie army of SJW, bots and lowprofile shills, big time population control via social media. Their endgoal is to create an even bigger zombie army that can be controlled easily.

Suddenly for whatever reason a huge amount of nudes appear (either against nsa or the NSA is using this).

Starting all with burger and fries you mix in the ingridients, shake it and you got this clusterfuck.
>>
>run a gaming site
>asked around for days whether anyone wanted to submit a truthful article on this
>told to get fucked
>over and over
>eventually gave up

deserve everything you get IMO
>>
File: fuckingmods.png (119KB, 1110x769px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmods.png
119KB, 1110x769px
Mods are shills. I'm finally back.
>>
>>35117422

>not evading your ban

You fucking pleb, I hope the mods ban you for life next time so we can be free of your stupidity.
>>
File: 1381590013347.gif (846KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1381590013347.gif
846KB, 600x600px
>>35111660
>that guardian article

RELEASE TED KACZYNSKI
>>
>>35116133
>Frankfurt School dated from 1923.

Its founders did not.
>>
>>35115808
She deliberately picked it, makes it even worse.
>>
I think this has already been covered/acknowledged.

/pol/ handles political shit related

/v/ handles the vidya related shit

So as to avoid threads being deleted for off-topic.
>>
File: original.jpg (26KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
26KB, 255x204px
>>35118054
So, what happens if a topic touches on both subjects?
>>
>>35118442

If you want to take the red pill, then assist as best you can. Otherwise, just focus on PR and vidya.
>>
Daily reminder you fools are meddling with forces beyond your comprehension.
>>
does anyone have a (non-revenue-generating) link to the list of the 6,000,000 feminist game "developers"?
>>
>>35114396

Game developer here. It literally means NOTHING. Do you realize how many people work in game development? Their numbers amount to the teams of a handful of AAA titles. There are hundreds of thousands of game developers out there.

I make over $100k off the games I sell. I have not been featured in an online review by any major site. I don't even need them. I have my base of fans that I cater to.

Steam, app stores, and even consoles being opened up to independent developers have done much to change the landscape. These game journalists are fighting over scraps. The thing that affects game sales the most are customer reviews at this point.

Want to destroy those indie developers who signed that? Just buy their game and give it a horrible review. A single bad review knocks down sales by 50% for 2 days.
>>
>>35113787
fuck off. Why should we help you when you fags refuse to acknowledge the main cause of why your industry is so shit....liberalism

wahh....you don't want to get political...wahh... you just want to fight corruption. Well I dunno what the fuck you think you're going to do to Gawker and Vox Media....media companies that built their entire networks on progressive bullshit
>>
>>35118442
They both do, they aren't for sure connected based on the shit i was reading last night, but the point is to give the mods less ammunition to ban people with.

/v/ has been marketing central for fuck knows how long. I have no doubt at least a few publishing companies or journalism sites have managed to get some people into moderator positions on 4chan over the years, it seems a natural progression to me.
>>
>>35116529
At this point I'm pretty sure the nudes were a false flag.

The vulnerability used is confirmed to be one Snowden outed in a leak of his. If iCloud didn't get fixed yet its because they were told not to fix it.
>>
>>35119857
This. Anytime someone brings up getting help from right wing sources /v/ faggots gang up and spam "OH NO WE CAN'T GET THE RIGHT WING INVOLVED THAT WILL MAKE US LOOK BAD WAH WAH" as you guys let SJW and the leftist media make you look bad regardless. I want SJW to fail but the faggots at /v/ just don't get it so they deserve to fail.
>>
File: 1380455613561.jpg (128KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
1380455613561.jpg
128KB, 1235x486px
>mfw all this DARPA shit started being discovered
God damnit /pol/.
>>
File: SFDAZeS.png (340KB, 610x354px) Image search: [Google]
SFDAZeS.png
340KB, 610x354px
Make em pay for wut em dun to our boys!
>>
>>35120188

We tried to tell you, man, from day 1.
>>
>>35120154
they lost my support when they pulled that whining shit on me yesterday. They honestly truly believe they can win without playing dirty, and ignoring the lessons of conservative professionals that have battled the liberal media for decades

Hell, I even agree with the sjws on one issue now....that the "gamer" label needs to die. The exact same issue with multiculturalism is being displayed here....forcing people with many different interests into one broad label.
>>
>>35120456
True but I don't think anyone realised it would go this deep...this is some real Deus Ex kind of shit here.
>>
>>35118054
/pol/ hasn't been doing shit the past week.
If you guys don't fucking care then just say it and don't pretend you do.
>>
>>35120520
You are terrible at shilling.

Go home DARPA goy.
>>
>>35120557
back to /v/, faggot
>>
>>35114396
No, it doesn't. They are trying to do this to look intimidating and show solidarity between them in the industry. Honestly, even 2k game devs in a massive industry isn't that many. In the end, we have the power as it is our money, our voice, our hobby. We can beat them. We have shook them very hard, we need to keep going.
>>
>>35120520
They are still doing it now.

>>>/v/261317906

I say fuck them. Leave them alone and let them crash and burn spectacularly. I honestly don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>35119857
>>35120154
It's because we will lose all support and sympathy and feminists will quickly turn it into us being right wing extremists.
>>
File: 1289436657532.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1289436657532.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>35120539

Of course it goes this deep. We've known that the SJW incursion into video games is a transparent attempt to brainwash the youth by controlling their preferred medium since they first started trying.

If you really want to know, gaming journalism is just the most infant, clumsy attempt at this. All mainstream media are already like this, they're just more practiced. All outlets receive their orders on what to write on, just like you saw with "gamers are dead"; it's the same shit, except as I said, they're more practiced and clever about it.

If you think what I'm saying is just rambling again, remember how you felt before our analysis of gaming journalism was proven and laid out in front of you. Also, should you have a taste for this kind of thing now, you should read:

www.prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
>>
>>35120154
/v/ and /pol/ are absolutely natural allies. I was on that board for years and directly attribute it to the reason i ended up here. Jews and Feminists have attacked vidya for a long time. If faggotry (beyond the usual) is going on there it's 'cause of shilling and probably some manchildren. Or alot of people have moved onto /pol/ as i have.
>>
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>35120711
Why don't you faggots understand that they are painting you as this without the support of conservatives? Why don't you get this? Seriously? Are you not reading the articles liberals are writing bashing the shit out of you with falsehoods? You are being labeled regardless of who supports you and at least if major right wing sources do support you this gives you MORE attention and MORE attention = bad attention for advertisers. I said this in the v thread but this is how conservatives beat the fucking NFL when Janet Jackson's nipple slipped on tv. Why don't you guys get this?
>>
>>35120711
no, it's because you're too big of a pussy to fight for what you believe in....that a label by the enemy is enough to have you sucking your thumb
>>
File: 324154247545.jpg (131KB, 779x569px) Image search: [Google]
324154247545.jpg
131KB, 779x569px
>>35120547

Hi Schlomo, /pol/ has been actively investigating the media scandal surrounding gamergate the whole time.

Nice attempt to divide and conquer, though.
>>
>>35120784
>If you think what I'm saying is just rambling again
Nah man, I've known for a long time that something was rotten in the state of vidya. I knew SJWs were infiltrating vidya to corrupt minds but I'd always thought the idea of them all being orchestrated together as one mass campaign was a bit tinfoil - seeing all those 'gamers are dead' articles was a massive wake-up call regarding the true nature of this conspiracy.
>>
>>35111660
OK this is getting into conspiracy land and just playing up the importance of mostly coincidences. I'd advise to keep this in the realm of tangible because we are trying to entice the mainstream to our side and SEKRIT KIKE PLANZ is just gonna fuck it all up.
>>
>>35120864
>>35120891
Well I don't know man gosh I'm just a footsoldier but honestly it just sounds like you guys wanna turn this around for your own cause and don't give a shit about SJW ruining vidya.
>>
>>35113479
Or they are darpa from MGS
>>
>>35121002
Get the fuck off this board you are a lost cause and just don't get it. Enjoy your failed movement.
>>
>>35120606
Lets get this straight right here and now.

/v/ is /pol/. /pol/ is /b/. /pol/ is /tv/. /pol/ is /a/.

/pol/ is the single most popular board on this website besides /b/ and /v/. Most people who main one of those also visit the others fairly regularly. Even /mu/ posts here. /fa/ posts here.

There is not board that is not /pol/.

The reason anybody is abiding by the ostensible rules right now (keep /v/ in /v/ and keep /pol/ in /pol/) is because the mods have been trying to shut this down for weeks. In fact if you go on /v/ right now you will see another round of bannings and deletions has begun. Probably because of the OP image.

People on /v/ who post here will post "arghhh no conspiracy shit guise! Take it to /pol/!" because they are under more restrictive censorship than we are right now. They are probably regular /pol/ posters themselves who are trying to use 4chans own moderation excuses against it.

We can also more efficiently divide labor by keeping those with a greater specialization in video game related information working towards the social media campaign against the surface level PR goons, while keeping the ADHD medicated /pol/ junkies who like to dig through reams of public domain pages digging through possible threads of the silent investor, transparent conspiracy angle working on the DARPA connection.

Anybody who pretends not to understand this is a shill, for all intents and purposes. If they aren't, they must be from tumblr and have no concept of how anonymous posting or a fragmentary online persona works.

Shut yourselves down, retards. Nobody is going to fall for divide an conquer on this. When we are in /pol/, we are in /pol/. When we are in /v/, we are /v/. This is normally something a person would flout because everybody on here has huge balls and a big dick and dont need no janitor telling them what to do, but for now tight regimentation is a must.

This shouldn't need to be stated again.
>>
>>35120933

As I said, they've been doing exactly the same thing in mainstream media for decades now.

It's not insane to suspect a conspiracy, just be shrewd, keep your wits, and only believe what there is hard evidence for.
>>
>>35121053
This. This anon has the EXACT right idea.
>>
>>35121030
You don't have to do all mean and shit, can't we just discuss it instead I mean you gotta understand why /v/ doesn't isn't keen on turning it into a liberals issue. How do we even know we can get support from real right wing people and stuff? Shouldn't we first get support and then go head-on with these kinda terms?
>>
File: 1403256130446.jpg (1MB, 2069x2681px) Image search: [Google]
1403256130446.jpg
1MB, 2069x2681px
>>35121053
This is a good post.
>>
>>35120539
Nah man, remember the early days of this Zoe Quinn shit. Not a single person could understand how this bitch had her own personal army and there was alot of speculation how she was able to rally so many people/places to her cause.

It's like the entire reason this shit all kicked off. It woulda blown over like any other drama, but people could smell something juicy with this particular issue.

I've been loving this ride personally. I think people forget the video games industry is fucking huge. This always had potential to get big, but now everyone's caught up in the Fappening.
>>
File: 1407728392829.jpg (77KB, 455x568px) Image search: [Google]
1407728392829.jpg
77KB, 455x568px
>>35121002
>he actually thinks we need that stupid little gamergate hashtag

unlike you fags, we strike the actual problem without prejudice
>>
>>35121152
I have said 100 times that these idiots don't get that these SJW liberals don't care who they ally with because they still get mainstream liberal sites to write damning pieces on them with blatant falsehoods and this fact gets ignored all the fucking time because /v/ shills want to trip over themselves to say how much they hate conservatives.

If I was you faggots I would tweet The Blaze. You already got Brietbart to help you, tweet the blaze and link to Milo's article and you can get another right wing site to support it. Then you get the Drudge Report to link to that article and then all of a sudden all the momentum is on your side.
>>
>>35121225
If we keep digging, depending what we can find, can possibly dwarf even the fappening, a second NSA scare level event. We already know DoE and DARPA are funding or involved with SSmedia and company. We know thier philosophy and its supported/mandated by DoE following the lift on the ban on propoganda funding within US borders from the state department.
>>
>>35121340
We also know that the program they are trying to develop with DARPA is mental conditioning/brainwashing techniques to instill combat competence in soldiers aside from other possible implications which still need proving.
>>
>>35121317
>If I was you faggots I would tweet The Blaze. You already got Brietbart to help you, tweet the blaze and link to Milo's article and you can get another right wing site to support it. Then you get the Drudge Report to link to that article and then all of a sudden all the momentum is on your side.

only one problem with that: majority of /v/ are faggot liberal hipsters, also. Being called a right-wing bigot makes them weak at the knees
>>
>>35121440
Well I just tweeted the Blaze for them because I knew they would fuck it up anyway. I am not even going to tell them if I get a response.
>>
>>35121053
>There is not board that is not /pol/.

Yeah, me and my brother have talked about this a few times. Almost every board on the website can be /pol/-related based on the topic itself. It makes the 'keep /pol/ in /pol/' rule absolutely retarded while at the same time being a clear indication of this being a containment board.

I mean it wasn't even that long ago the shills were trying to downplay /pol/'s significance on the website, while it was quickly becoming one of the most visited boards on the website.

I gotta say watching the hivemind in action always gives me chills. This place would be dangerous if it had direction
>>
>>35121317
It's not just about how the media and SJW paint us it's the general public, the silent majority. Feminists are people everyone is already tired of and we can use this term because its more understandable to fight against. Liberal is for many people a positive thing you see. It's just hard to swing it like that when the general public is mostly young adult males and that happens to be a lot of liberals.

I mean that's just how I see it going down. /v/ likes to stick with what has worked so far and I don't see why it will stop working. I'm female so I have more swing against feminists, I've noticed that in replies and tweets who were previous against us. If I was suddenly instead of just a female a right winged girl who blames things on liberals I lose that swing.
>>
>>35121532
This will be dead after a week. Just continue on with your general feminazi trolling, and then we can both sit back and go "I told you so" when it fizzles out
>>
>>35121440
Well we came to you for help didn't we? I'm sure we can get over these SJWs and Feminist brainwashers calling us a few names.
>>
>>35121440
>>35120864
>>35120154
>>35121030
many in the movement are but they can be swayed with some degree of subtlety and wit to our position. We do have to realize that it is very easy to paint us wrong, we need to accept allies as this comes but until we can get concrete evidence for this liberal idealogical control conspiracy we need to use what we already have conclusive proof for, painting the SJWs/feminists as bloody insane. Its a start but it will grow hence the need to dig info ASAP
>>
>>35121420
Jesus christ it really is like a plot from MGS2.
>>
>>35121665
If we keep momentum, it will last longer they really are scared there is blood everywhere in the water and we are pushing our advantage. We grow by the day.
>>
>>35121627
>Liberal is for many people a positive thing you see.
No it isn't. Like it or not conservatives and "moderates" outnumber liberals in this country. Loud liberals on twitter and the media have taken people hostage through public shaming but the whole country knows better. It's why the cop in Ferguson was able to get more money then Michael Brown through donations. You are a shill for not seeing this and being part of the weak who just accepts it.

>>35121665
This is as far as effort I put in. If the blaze person responds i will chat but I am done helping /v/ because they don't want help.
>>
>>35121053

>because everybody on here has huge balls and a big dick

IAWTP
>>
File: 1401932095310.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
1401932095310.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
>>35121710
>but until we can get concrete evidence for this liberal idealogical control conspiracy

are you really that fucking stupid? You seriously think you're fighting honest, trustworthy journalist outlets that just gone astray?

You don't even want to do fucking research on who fucking owns Kotaku and Polygon, and what those parent companies other projects are

There's no saving you fags. Just give up now
>>
>>35121818
>they dont want help
>healthy portions are here asking for help as a splinter operation
>dont want help
We need the efforts of this board, it will propell this even further. The fact there are proven government connections with seriously insane programs tier programs is more than enough, at least for me, to get digging.
>>
>>35121818
This isn't just a US thing though, and I'm not a fucking shill. Don't call everyone a fucking shill come on. I just want tp win this shit like everyone else, you don't have to drop support if we don't do it your way. This is why I think you only care about your ideology shit instead of actually fixing this problem.
>>
/v/ is starting to realize the biggest implications of their kerfuffle

>>>/v/261316851
>>
>a board where you can say whatever you want with no repercussions
>media is implying this is a bad thing
>implying free speech is bad
>implying it's the norm to be punished for dissenting opinions

h-holy shit pol... i haven't been this scared in a long time
>>
>>35121897
>thinking this is about journalists
wut
This is ENTIRELY a publicity campaign to get people in on this, journalists will follow and propogate it even when assaulting us.
>dont even want to do research
We have you know, we are trying to link the media corps and gawker kotaku etc
Seriously have you been reading every thread? We are really interested in making an example of these agencies and digging dirt on them.
>>
File: who are the patriots.dib.png (257KB, 1304x1376px) Image search: [Google]
who are the patriots.dib.png
257KB, 1304x1376px
Who are the patriots?
>>
>>35122014
Its coming to a point in history man, they will try to make the same mistakes of the past century and its failed attempts at facism and dominance and they will fail. Prevent the damage by taking a stand when it counts truly, and remain wary. We are likely all tagged by the gov by virtue of posting on these boards as it is. TOR suers already have been thats for sure.
>>
>>35121954
>This isn't just a US thing though

Look anon here is what you are dealing with. Millennial young adult American spoiled shithead hipsters who never once in their lives were told no. They always got trophies even for participating. This is why they absolutely are so arrogant and are not afraid to type whatever they want, lie or truth because in their deluded mind they think they will get away with it because they never lost in their entire lives. This is the kind of self deluded dishonesty you are dealing with that is rooted in extreme college Marxism and for you guys being afraid to seek right wing allies because of your fear of your own perception when the enemy does not give a shit about their perception and blatantly lies shows that you really don't have what it takes to beat them.
>>
we saged now
>>
>>35120711
>Caring about having feminists on your side
>>
>>35120711

we are already demonized dumbass, the whole gamers are dead and now the celeb nudes. Our image is ruined we should focus on victory not looking good.
>>
>>35122567
you can definitely tell they've done this before
>>
>>35116529
Considering the "Arab Spring" more or less borrowed the entire way 4chan used to launch raids, no surprise if some of the agencies would want to keep 4chan around just in case something good comes out of it.
>>
See it as this, 4chan is the battleground for intelligence agencys:

FBI: /v/, groundforces, provide basic info, takes care of troublemakers.
CIA: /pol/, Psyops hitsquat that selects targets and discusses the strategy. /pol/ had some big success with #endfathersday, #furgeson and other operations

against
"imthepuppetmaster" NSA: Huge zombie army of SJWs, huge influence of social media, bots to brainwash, newspapers to spread agenda.

So /pol/ hits cattlecontrol propaganda, gets /v/ to raise and army suddenly nudes were leaked that could only be done by someone with huge capacity (NSA) and the media is making this about sexism and 4chan.

It almost is way too fighting to be just a retarded psyops.

Whats the militarys goal in this? Dunno maybe they get some psychological profiles, and a real life simulation out of this.
>>
>>35122902

*way too fitting to be a retarded tinfoil
>>
>>35122902
NSA didn't leak pics.

It's already been confirmed it was part of a ring of people who swap celeb nudes that they manage to get.
>>
>>35122999
It was leaked by someone who they were not supposed to trade with,
>>
File: SHUT_THE_FUCK_UP_DONNY.jpg (214KB, 784x539px) Image search: [Google]
SHUT_THE_FUCK_UP_DONNY.jpg
214KB, 784x539px
>>35114112
>>
bahmp
>>
File: we_are_pol.jpg (136KB, 1279x555px) Image search: [Google]
we_are_pol.jpg
136KB, 1279x555px
>>35121053
>>
>>35122999

Well maybe they didnt do it intentionally but i cant help thinking that one of them enjoyed them to much, wanted to share+ credit. They got leaked now they use their tools to make it about "unrelated" topic. And the best topic to do so is fueling the cattlebrainwashing agenda.

Sry but they make it about sexism because there was just 1 dick and dozens of tits involved, a completely retarded thing. The most important issue would be how one could get these pictures in the first place and they spin it into sexism. That doesnt even make remotely sense other than trying to cover up and use it to their own benefit.

What i realized is that intelligent capable people never work one angle, they always work a multitude of angles.
>>
File: JEWS.jpg (429KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS.jpg
429KB, 1242x1920px
>>35123552
>>
File: toplel.gif (101KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.gif
101KB, 120x120px
>>35123618
>>
File: Happy man.png (117KB, 336x281px) Image search: [Google]
Happy man.png
117KB, 336x281px
>>35123618
>>
File: aicolonel.png (54KB, 135x196px) Image search: [Google]
aicolonel.png
54KB, 135x196px
Re posting from /v/

I have information you guys need to hear.
I can't give any sources, and this is going to seem crazy so bear with with me.
If you've already gotten some word of this sorry for the delay, I have been without internet.

You are all under the impression that the conspiracy against the industry is a Marxist one, but it goes deeper than simple e drama and nepotism.

There is a very powerful government firm of a major world power invested in this, believe it or not.
They've put together a think tank of sorts to use alter and exploit "fringe" or "niche" media and entertainment as a propaganda tool.

I'll layout the general plan, it will make understanding much easier:

1. Break into niche media/entertainment by way of purchasing companies and intellectual properties

2. Mass inflate budgets and marketing of niche products and widen demographics, this accomplishes two things:
a) Draws in the easily controlled trend following masses who sustain your new products
b) Alienates the original fanbase/consumer base

3. After a few years of this, purchase or setup media commentary and communities for said entertainment
This allows you to further alienate said fanbases as these sites become less niche and the trend followers flow in

4. Become hostile to old consumer base in your products and media, and turn new consumers on old consumers and vice versa.

5. After the old consumer base has retreated as far as they can into complete fringes, create a controlled crisis
>>
File: Colonel's_Dark_Side_(MGS2).jpg (40KB, 339x449px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel's_Dark_Side_(MGS2).jpg
40KB, 339x449px
>>35124416
CONT

6. When this happens allow the old consumers a "way out", usually by getting them to compromise to a degree or accept a half victory.

7. "Normalization" period were the media becomes less hostile and people begin to come back out, this causes the two consumer bases to "mix"

8. After a period of "mixing" in the communities, begin using subversive information in your products.
Since the consumer base is heavily mixed in demographics this causes people to have a "herd" like mentality and lose the ability to discern information.

The end result is the complete elimination of any "fringe" communities, or a complete and total reduction to the point of meaninglessness.

This isn't about social justice, or the "casuals", or the money. This is about elimination any consumer groups who don't drink Dew and mindlessly spend, they want to eliminate critical thinking entirely.

Hideo Kojima was actually aware of this, and tried to warn you with mgs2, that's also why the game was so heavily panned and it's also why mgs5 has been getting panned.

The "weapon to surpass metal gear" in mgs5 is actually the SS3 program, he is going to go into much further detail about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

Be careful of what information you expose yourself too, and try to be self aware when viewing ANYTHING posted in these threads.
The forms of brainwashing they use rely on unconscious and involuntary reactions.
>>
>>35121053
I guess I must be retarded or something because I don't get what this guy's trying to say
>>
>>35124458
>MGS2
>heavily panned
What? It had 96% on average reviews.
>>
>>35113959
>tfw Bioware used to make decent games.
It all went to hell when they stopped using dice-based probability explanations.
>>
>>35124458

This.

A consumer base that can be pleased with having the moral highground instead of a good product is a goldmine.

I already said this earlier but not in the detail.

In a way related the current leaks, turn it into a sexism debate which distracts from the core issue: How the FUCK did one get the pictures in the first place.

You can control the market, control the media by overinflating worthless information over important one. Same principle applies to consumer products.
>>
>>35124504
Its on /pol/ its role in the gamergate movement, and a few words on its state in general.
>>
File: 1408650544762.jpg (30KB, 367x306px) Image search: [Google]
1408650544762.jpg
30KB, 367x306px
>>35124416
>>35124458

We know. With the constant mentions of MGS2 in the /v/ thread, I decided to read up on the plot.

Yes. Kojima clearly knows what's going on, and it's good that he primed a lot of gamers for what is happening right now with his games.

If he hadn't, I think a lot of /v/ would have outright rejected the possibility of the media conspiracy even being real.

You owe Kojima a lot for pretty much performing inception on you guys. There is hope for gaming yet, thanks to him.
>>
>>35124895
Alan Watts once said, "you only have the power to know yourself".
To effectively fight against this, you need to fully understand that statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0

All of this also means that this is probably the most red pilled song in the word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-O3kYrDPbI

That's also probably why there is a shit modern version that comes up when you search for it instead of the original
>>
File: 1403321230492.jpg (392KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1403321230492.jpg
392KB, 800x1200px
HIDEO WAS RIGHT AGAIN
>>
File: 1403250109610.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
1403250109610.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>yfw this thread starts autosaging
>>
>>35125281
And thanks to the nudes 4chan has become the new solidus
>>
File: welcomeslug.jpg (30KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
welcomeslug.jpg
30KB, 600x389px
>>
File: 1401963806855.png (81KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1401963806855.png
81KB, 632x758px
>>35125815
>tfw no free-speech
>>
keep this alive m8s
also
>CD projekt red signed that idiotic anti gamer letter
>>
threads are auto-saging all over /v/ and now /pol/ guys. 4chan's staff have finally given in to the sjws.
>>
File: 1405989221309.jpg (77KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1405989221309.jpg
77KB, 288x499px
>>35126054
It's already here anon, the facts have escaped the memory hole into the consciousness of every /v/irgin and /pol/ack.
>>
tryin 2 keep this alive
>>
>>35126168
disgusting
>>
File: digraexecboard.png (384KB, 1920x1793px) Image search: [Google]
digraexecboard.png
384KB, 1920x1793px
>>35111660
Reposting this. Digra executive board 2012+. THe page on their site now goeas 404. That Mia gall wrote a book about cheating in vidya.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120729001825/http://www.digra.org/executive_board
>>
>>35124458
>This is about elimination any consumer groups who don't drink Dew and mindlessly spend, they want to eliminate critical thinking entirely.
They should start with libraries.
Vidya is by-and-large, a plebeian distraction and very rarely do you find a gem of a plot not based of triteness.
>>
File: 1382937587478.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1382937587478.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>35126243
Took you long enough ICARUS
>>
File: wejustdontknow.png (402KB, 644x448px) Image search: [Google]
wejustdontknow.png
402KB, 644x448px
bahmp
report findings if you get em
>>
>>35114073
They don't actually believe the bullshit they're pushing.
>>
Can someone explain what's happening to me? I just heard about this gamergate shit today and I don't understand what the fuck's happening.
>>
>>35127615
Find a gamergate thread on /v/ through the catalog; they have a bunch of links to help anyone get started on this.
>>
>>35114396

Please take note that not a single member of Valve signed that open letter. I think there was only one name from Nintendo too and he's a nobody. Someone actually researched the names and found that (going through the list of "A"s alone) most of them aren't even developers or have barely any relation to video games in the first place.

THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
>>
>>35126261
Copied from /v/:

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION PLEASE I found something:

The fucking PRESIDENT of DiGRA is the one who diverted the agency's objective from videogame R&D into "stopping misogyny in videogames":

http://adanewmedia.org/2012/11/issue1-consalvo/

>With increasing frequency the ugliness of gamer culture is being put on display for the wider world to see.

>While I was writing this piece, for example, a Canadian blogger created a game where one can punch and bruise the face of Anita Sarkeesian, creator of the popular website Feminist Frequency: Conversations with Pop Culture (Spurr, 2012). The game was only the latest in a string of attacks on Sarkeesian for her proposed project: she also received death threats, had her Wikipedia page defaced with pornographic imagery, and was repeatedly harassed on the Kickstarter page and elsewhere. In May, the annual videogame expo E3 became the topic of controversy when multiple sources declared it a space hostile to women and juvenile in its approach to games (Alexander, 2012; Williams, 2012)

>And we can keep going back. Earlier this year, Jennifer Hepler, a writer for BioWare titles like Dragon Age and Star Wars: The Old Republic, had sexist assaults launched at her for daring to suggest games might allow players to press a button to skip combat, much like some games allow players to press a button to skip cut-scenes.

>Each event taken in isolation is troubling enough, but chaining them together into a timeline demonstrates how the individual links are not actually isolated incidents at all but illustrate a pattern of a misogynistic gamer culture and patriarchal privilege attempting to (re)assert its position. Of course harassment of female players has been occurring for quite some time—perhaps the entire history of gaming—but it seems to have become more virulent and concentrated in the past couple of years.
>>
>>35128347
>>
>>35128613
>screencapping a post and replying with it to the post

for what purpose
>>
>>35117422
To be fair you deserved it, this isn't about "doxxing" them. It's bigger than that.
>>
>>35128781
easy resharing
people can save an image easier than they can save text
>>
>>35128781
People can save it and use it in infographs,or what ever.
>>
>>35119575
But how did you get that fanbase?
>>
so guys, if this saga is Buu like that comparison stated, then isn't she more like babadi? Since this is turning out way bigger
>>
>>35119575
>I make over $100k off the games I sell.
Teach me. Better yet...teach me to make a non-shit game.
>>
>>35130390

You're not getting it. You make $100k by making shit games.

If you want to make a non-shit game, you have to pull a Roberts' Space Industries and beg the community for money while simultaneously putting in so many hours you occasionally go wiggy during podcasts.
>>
>>35111660
I stopped looking after discovering who zoe quinns dad is.
>>
>>35130501
>You're not getting it. You make $100k by making shit games.

Keep talking...
>>
>>35130669
Who's her dad?
>>
File: 1409714436287.png (49KB, 586x448px) Image search: [Google]
1409714436287.png
49KB, 586x448px
>>35114396
Means shit,
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s7k8i1

Also, what is happening with cameralady? I'm worried.
>>
>>35120520
marxist swine
>>
>>35111660
http://wompwobble.com/index.php?title=Possible_link_to_fappening

How do you feel about this?
>>
File: Web_of_Shadows.jpg (634KB, 1707x893px) Image search: [Google]
Web_of_Shadows.jpg
634KB, 1707x893px
>>35131315
I would say this would be a place to start to find where it all "really came from".
>>
File: koala-bear-is-astonished.jpg (154KB, 553x738px) Image search: [Google]
koala-bear-is-astonished.jpg
154KB, 553x738px
>>35131315
>>
FPS. their personal peer-review system for their academia
http://www.firstpersonscholar.com/
>>
>>35125281
I have to say, Hideo Kojima shows how video games can hit you on an emotional level and give you a new perspective on life much like a good book can, and how they can be more than mindless entertainment.

Over a decade later and I can still remember the empty feeling I had when the credits rolled. I feel like I had fucked up big time, but was glad I had played.

And these people want to pervert and kill good games like MGS2, and produce shit-quality games in place of them to push their agenda.

Why can't we just have nice things that no one wants to completely fucking destroy?
>>
File: gurrenlegannSkull.png (9KB, 80x100px) Image search: [Google]
gurrenlegannSkull.png
9KB, 80x100px
There is only one thing left to do

Keep digging until we hit light again
It's gonna get darker yet hold on to your butts. Keep compiling links between people and information on all those involved. First we get a compelling case together. Then we publish it and slay whatever hydra this beast is with the sword of truth.

Who the hell do they think we are?
>>
They've fired another salvo:

http://www.metafilter.com/142425/Ruin-Jam-2014
>>
So was the link between Quinn and Secular Students Alliance a thing?
>>
File: 1408476573329.jpg (296KB, 1321x864px) Image search: [Google]
1408476573329.jpg
296KB, 1321x864px
>>35131365
think this might connect gawker some more?....
>>
File: SWEET_CANDY.jpg (566KB, 811x1500px) Image search: [Google]
SWEET_CANDY.jpg
566KB, 811x1500px
>>35130679
>>
>>35131966
that is....that....that
gave me more fuel to see the light at this ridiculously long and seemingly endless and dark tunnel of intricate lies
even though this isn't completely confirmed, it's a good start on digging up more on gawker I guess
this is starting to crap on so many people it's ridiculous at this point
>>
>>35131966
From what I got, it's partially a false flag.
One of the mentioned chan said they didn't change mod at the time specified, and someone else who had contact with another denied this claim too.

Unfortunately my screencaps are on the other OS. I need to merge them on a shared space.

Of course they posted anonymously, so it could have been lies.
But since 4chan mods have been pretty OK with this situation, I'll say false flag.
>>
>>35131966
This looked like obvious copypasta at first, but after the attempted censorship of the five guys saga I'm beginning to think otherwise.
>>
>>35131966

Welcome to /pol/. Your first lesson:

Do not believe anything until solid, verifiable evidence is presented for it.

You can remember something without believing it.
>>
www.pathchan.org

Keep it in your bookmarks for when /pol/ and 4chan goes to the dogs
>>
>>35132454
b b but anon i want to believe
>>
>>35111660
Just going to leave this here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29028236
>>
>>35132812

And the Jew will use that against you.
>>
>>35111660
http://wompwobble.com/index.php?title=Possible_link_to_fappening

POSSIBLE LINK TO NUDE LEAKS

If you really want to go down the Silverstring rabbit hole
>>
>>35119333
Checking your trips.

You have no Fucking idea who you are messing with. This site and video games is one the last bastions of sanity I, and many other anons, have left. That's how bad things are now.

I know you are reading this TPTB. You know who and what I am. I just wanted a quiet life, but I was put in a place and time where I can't have that. The more time passes by, the more I see that this hell is intentional.

You may think doing what you are doing is good, justified, and moral. I don't know how I will make this right, but I will.
>>
>>35132404
>>35132420
>>35132454
general consensus seems to be its useless?
Besides the other chan's responses, any evidence related to this goin either way?
>>
>>35113479

http://www.digra.org/wp-content/uploads/digital-library/10343.56524.pdf

ABSTRACT
Fun is often seen a necessary gratification for recreational
games. This paper studies two freeform role
-
playing games
aiming to creat
e extremely intense experiences of tragedy,
horror, disgust, powerlessness and self
-
loathing, in order to
gratify the self
-
selected group of experienced role
-
players.
Almost all of the 15 interviewed players appreciated their
experiences, despite crying, e
xperiencing physiological
stress reactions and feeling generally ?bad? during the play.
>>
>>35132885
der juden aus rotten
>>
>>35132943
Nothing at all that I've seen.
>>
Found some more information
was looking at this article:

https://archive.today/T9W6T

and saw at the top that it was linked from a wiki user's sandbox, Sarah Stierch. bing'd that bitch and found that she was taking money to edit wikipedia articles

https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2014-January/129466.html
>>
>>35132938
woah what is this? what am I stumbling into?
>>
>>35133029
how far off of the supposed date were the other chans' replacements? If its not too far off, it could just be the screenshot not doing it justice. If its way off, then its probably coincidence.....
thoughts?
>>
So ......

Indie developers are being backed by actual cultural Marxists .........

>what the holy ever loving fuck
>>
>>35133492
now you know why good indie lives in obscurity while trash thrives.
>>
>>35116529
I'm with you man. This shit is happening. No tin-foil required.
>>
>Created Autism to get pacific slaves for once
>Autistic kids are too emotionally inept to function
>Autistic kids like video-games
>Make video-games about building relationships to correct autistic kids
>>
>>35116529
It would certainly make me feel better to think that the CIA is (slightly) on our side.
I feel like we are powerless to a degree.

lol i still can't believe /v/ got a happening
>>
>>35133769
no, 4chan got a happening. This isn't just /v/ but many boards. /v/ was the target, the rest of us piled in. This is 4chan versus game industry.
>>
>>35119575
Also a game developer here, I work at a triple AAA studio. I worked on Company of Heroes back in the day (no longer at Relic).

You and I don't matter. We're barely visible. This isn't a war to take over gaming or to destroy gaming per se. This is more of a war on public opinion, a war to destroy and take over the minds of the masses. That's what these marxist agitators are aiming at. And they're winning, at least when it comes to the average person.

Koijima was right.
>>
>>35125281
>George Washington sacrificed himself for our liberties

god, i sure do love Americans
>>
>>35133769
CIA is heavily compartmentalized. At the top, it's run by Jewish psychopaths.
>>
>>35133965
>The Finders
>>
>>35111660
Guys people are getting redpilled. This event is redpilling gamers everywhere!!
>>
File: Redpills.jpg (26KB, 567x263px) Image search: [Google]
Redpills.jpg
26KB, 567x263px
>>35134059
Forgot pic
>>
>>35133965
Not sure more occult really
>>
>>35133895
>Koijima was right
Kojijima confirmed /pol/ contributor.
>>
>>35133118
The MGS series has been one of my favorite series, but only recently have I understood the real weight of it's message.

People lurk these boards.

Some are people of destiny.

I, like Raiden, have avoided the truth in favor of self-preservation, and it has cost me dearly. I fear I have been purposefully manipulated, and I am weighing the options, but for too long and I have been putting my desire for security over others, and that may be an intentional manipulation as well.
>>
>>35111660
Guys

http://www.gamingsfeministilluminati.com

http://www.digra.org/wp-content/uploads/digital-library/10343.56524.pdf
>>
>>35134265
HORY SHET
>>
File: 1409651117182.jpg (57KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1409651117182.jpg
57KB, 640x426px
>>35134265

Maya Kramer is a member
>>
>>35133850
Gamergate is bigger than that. It managed to get tumblr, reddit, and 4chan to stop flinging shit at each other for five goddamn seconds and work together for a common goal. Just think about that for a minute.
>>
File: gong 1.gif (992KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
gong 1.gif
992KB, 500x269px
>>35134265
What the fuck is this? Burn it.
>>
File: screenshot.5.jpg (140KB, 639x578px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.5.jpg
140KB, 639x578px
lol
>>
File: 1409721359981.png (134KB, 660x919px) Image search: [Google]
1409721359981.png
134KB, 660x919px
>>35111660

Apparently Ben Quintero got "downgraded" from his writing position with Gamasutra after writing a positive piece on #GamerGate.

I don't know if this was the article but this is basically his stance on the whole thing. Pretty solid stuff. It's a shame he had to have a taste for it first hand.
>>
>>35134536
Forgot the link.

http://www.benquintero.com/2014/09/can-we-all-get-along/
>>
>>35134265

>http://www.gamingsfeministilluminati.com

A bunch of invalids purchasing overpriced apparel with populist messages on them to signal their cultural position.

And?
>>
>>35134265
Why does this seem too textbook to seem like a small company but rather a large government ran project? Could we be seeing a repeat of the Hippie/LSD/New Age movement with SJW? Could this strange group that came out of nowhere a few years ago be from a NSA/CIA/FBI/DARPA project?
>>
>>35134586
https://archive.today/Uhmw8
>>
>>35134689
>bunch of whales wasting money to look cool on the internet
sigh
>>
>>35134740
Because that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>35134740
Yeah man, of course it its, everything "big" and "popular" needs monetary backing or ideological lining.
Read "Changing Images of Man", its a book of the 70's by the Stanford Research Institute wondering about the effects and possibility of manipulating "changes of visions of what a human being is and what the universe he resides in is"
its also filled up with foot-notes by several people adding to the conclusions of the researchers, one of them a proto feminazi
>>
>>35132045
my understanding is that marketing (which costs money) is what makes these things successful though. thousands of similar games just languish in the appstores. opinion?
>>
>>35131365
Missing a couple of connections here.

Mainly Silverstring being a PR firm for all those sites like Kotaku.
>>
>>35134369
As far as i know, the biggest thing so far in GamerGate is DiGRA running actual fucking introdtination camps.

If you've ever wondered where all these mentally ill SJW's are coming from, now you know.
>>
>>35135480
Sauce?
>>
File: 1409724429572.png (105KB, 768x924px) Image search: [Google]
1409724429572.png
105KB, 768x924px
These fucks removed this sponsors page from their site. Time to hit them in the shekels.
>>
>>35122208
You fail to realize that there are 3 parties involved in this.

Gamers
Quinnspiracy
Public

It's the third one that matters, they are who we are fighting over. Each member of the public converted to our point of view makes us stronger, one step closer to winning.

If you bring right vs left politics into this, you are removing that third, neutral group. Suddenly everybodys side is clearly defined, and this becomes a stalemate topic like every other social issue.

Like it or not, conservatives in the US just don't have enough of a majority to override the issue, and that's ignoring the fact that most 1st world countries are more liberal than the US and because this is contained to the internet and economics, an international issue.
>>
remember when all of those gaming networks (Blizzard, Playstation, Xbox Live, etc.) got DDOSed?
Could it be that it is somehow related to what is happening right now? I don't know shit, but I do know that nobody's talked about it yet in this thread.
>>
>>35135664
I know for sure that some did have outside help, Anonymous wasn't just 4chan/goons. I am sure the three letter government agencies were behind some of it. Don't get me wrong, 4chan can be good at what is does but some of the lulsec and Anon stuff was too well done to be a rag tag group.
>>
File: l2c2nB2.jpg (240KB, 896x2219px) Image search: [Google]
l2c2nB2.jpg
240KB, 896x2219px
>>35135588
>The Playful is Political: A fishbowl conversation on Identity and diversity in game culture
>DiGRA 2014
http://pastebin.com/FRhWfez4
>>
>>35135865
And this.

>The SJW assault on gaming
http://pastebin.com/jrLJyp0W
>>
File: Architecture.png (705KB, 976x616px) Image search: [Google]
Architecture.png
705KB, 976x616px
>>35135865
>>
>>35135605

/v/ was shitting themselves over this. Luckily a few of them had the right idea.

>>>/v/261360753
>>>/v/261363179
>>>/v/261362161
>>
>>35134414
/pol/ number 1 enemy is digra / silverstream TAKE NOTE
>>
File: Twitter - Search - #GamerGate.png (279KB, 588x2341px) Image search: [Google]
Twitter - Search - #GamerGate.png
279KB, 588x2341px
#notyourshield is picking up steam, /pol/ in on this yet?
>>
>>35137442
/pol/ should stay back on that one. We'll only muddy the water.
>>
>>35135111

Correct, although marketing can be done with labor if you lack capital, which is more or less what people like Zoe and Maya do. The point being is that a gamer's approach to game design is to make a fun game whereas some whore like Zoe devotes the majority of her efforts to marketing and makes the game as an afterthought.
>>
File: 1404594576633.png (159KB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1404594576633.png
159KB, 330x312px
>>35113479
>>35124416
>>35124458
I'm missing out by not having played any MGS game, aren't I? Closet thing was probably siphon filter, and that was like 16 years ago. I feel ashamed.
>>
File: quinnspiracy_v04.png (114KB, 1322x842px) Image search: [Google]
quinnspiracy_v04.png
114KB, 1322x842px
>>35116277
I'm still working on this

trying to find links between a few other key players including Lindsay Grace who spent some time in Chicago (home of the famous Frankfurt School)

please note that everyone in the picture minus McCoy and McIntosh are juden
>>
This has to go the full distance. We have to link the academia into the argument. They poison the well and spread ideology. People must see the hubris of people who talk in such absolutes about gamers. They are terrified of how irrelevant they are, it's why they are being desperate. We must see them driven before us.
>>
>>35114728
> If you find a direct link between feds and journos then come back with this shit.

But that isn't how the real world works, anon.
>>
>>35137858
Anon, check this post in the archive for another connection to Santa Cruz.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/35094042/#q35096075

She/he was one of the DiGRA attendees, and is non stop supporting the anti-gamer shit.
>>
This ride is too long. Yet the sicker I feel, the more truth there is. Fuck. I've been wondering why everyone hates each other more than ever. Back then things were simple.
>>
>>35137858
I find it funny how these women either look uglier than shrek or got that "I dyed my hair this unnatural blue or flaming red to show how sassy I am" thing going on.
>>
>>35111660

MOTHER. FUCKER. cultural marxists straight up laying out how they will destroy and usurp *another* cultural institution

these slime need to be deported into the ocean
>>
>>35137442

Is that /v/'s brainchild? I like it.

Though as a German white (but I repeat myself) male paragon of oppression, I don't think I fit the meme's demographic.
>>
>>35138450
you kind of do. that's the beauty. they are trying to hide corruption with misogyny. they are using you as a shield.
>>
File: 1406521957401.gif (3MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1406521957401.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>>35137757
You should you fucking pleb.
>>
>>35138067
it's part of that jewish "fitting in with whitey" thing

Zoe Quinn changing her name is pretty similar.

This shit happened with /g/ when Valerie Aurora (another kike who changed her name and has crazy red hair) started the whole Ada Initiative bullshit and we found out she was connected with Adria "Donglegate" Richards, that faggot founder of Wikipedia (you know the guy allowed mass editing to occur on all sorts of pages to basically rewrite history through an SJW lens) and some other people in power.

Unfortunately hacker culture has fallen to the SJWs to an extent, noobs now get the marxist brainwashing at the door. The DefCon "misogyny cards" kind of cemented it.

Don't forget to support women in tech! (video games are so fucked man)
>>
File: JEREMIAHWASIGNOREDTOO.jpg (301KB, 725x400px) Image search: [Google]
JEREMIAHWASIGNOREDTOO.jpg
301KB, 725x400px
>>35137858

>Hana Gazit
>juloot interactive
>juloot
>jew-loot

It's like they can't help themselves.

>Our Mission:

>Empower our clients' businesses by using SoLoMo (Social-Location-Mobile) Gamification.

Are you fucking kidding me? Shlomo? Really?

>SoLoMo Gamification is the design and craft of game thinking and mechanics to change behavior, improve motivation and boost engagement.
>the design and craft of game thinking and mechanics to change behavior, improve motivation and boost engagement.
>to change behavior, improve motivation and boost engagement.
>to change behavior

Oh goody. Some fucking kike wants to use game design to turn work into play, or in other words, play into work.

I PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF GETTING AWAY FROM ALL THAT SHIT YOU DIRTY RAT FUCK JEW.
>>
>>35137858
Thanks for your efforts Bruder.

Do not forget to also include the links from Silverstring Media to all those SJW game 'review' sites like Kotaku, Destructoid, RPS, Gamasutra, Gawker etc.

They launched a coordinated effort to discredit gamers with their 'gamers are dead' articles, but they fucked up by releasing all their shit at the same time. Making it painly obvious it was a concerted effort.
>>
>>35111660
No, this shit is really gay. /v/ is filled with too many faggots to care about anymore, it's a "no fun allowed" zone
>>
>>35139083
With the SJW spell over /v/ now broken, the board is getting great again. Definitely worth helping.

Aside from that, this whole GamerGate has driven the door open to finally bring the fight to the SJWs.
>>
>>35139141
I still don't know what the fuck this shit even is? What's the point? What are you /v/ fags even doing? Just tweeting like a bunch of cake boys?
>>
>>35114112
seeing this

makes me happen we're actually winning

but whats going to replace them?
>>
>>35138810

I'm pretty sure the review sites don't give a fuck. This sounds like Silverstring dumping money on a marketing campaign without actually possessing any marketing savvy. The kind of clusterfuck that erupts when someone thinks, "well, if one article is good, 20 must be super stellar awesome!"

What I'm saying is Maya is on damage control duty and she sucks at it.
>>
>>35139198
/v/ doesn't care beyond their vidya. They will not go farther than that.
>>
>>35139141
the amount of shilling going on on /v/ and twitter right now is fucking unbelievable. they are getting desperate.
>>
>>35139283

Actually a chunk of them believe in DiGRA's social engineering after they saw who the president was. They knew who she was the moment info on DiGRA got dumped. Apparently shes some tranny who threw a fit over not getting a job at giant bomb.
>>
>>35139083
"Faggots" is the wrong word

They're obviously highschoolers from reddit, they whine about the same liberal bullshit that reddit does and their grammar is shit

They also believe that defending gays in videogames is totally /v/ related but telling them to fuck off means you should "go back to /pol/"
>>
>>35114593
Look at Anita Sarkeesian's Alma Mater: York University.

Look at the course listings per program there. In the course description there should be link to professors' websites and everything, as well as to syllabi.

You will find the various instances where Marx or socialism is mentioned in what is taught in these gender studies programs at York.

That's when you understand: SJWs are rebranded cultural marxists. It's the same shit. The language is the same shit. It's horrifying, and I'm a liberal feminist to say the least.
>>
>>35113207
We've known for a long time, haven't we anons?
>>
>>35114593
samefag here.

This is her course calender for her master's program: http://www.yorku.ca/gradspth/coursesb.html
>>
>>35111660
Good news everyone, you're paying for them to ruin games by paying your taxes!
>>
>>35139667
> GS/SPTH 6220 3.00 Global Capital

I have a friend who took this course because he's a centre-right liberal (Blue Liberal/Red Tory in Canada) who is interested in international trade.

The professor was a shiteating socialist, so as you know, they took a bullshit Marxist approach to looking at these issues.
>>
File: nBNVb8JgCgrum2n52X6Uuv0Bo1_400.jpg (156KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
nBNVb8JgCgrum2n52X6Uuv0Bo1_400.jpg
156KB, 396x500px
>>35111660
as i scrolled down that image, i hoped i was nearly at the end, glad someone still has the stomach to dig deeper.
>>
>The origin of militant SJW's online, by an ex-member
http://pastebin.com/XxfEWB4v
>>
File: lookatthatfaggot.jpg (260KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
lookatthatfaggot.jpg
260KB, 768x576px
>>35139667
>http://www.yorku.ca/gradspth/coursesb.html
>GS/SPTH 6108 6.00 History & Development Of Feminist Theory - COURSE CANCELLED

my sides
>>
>>35139638
Yuri Bezmenov was right.

the causes for the eventual downfall of the west are self-sustaining by americans themselves.
>>
remember to share the videos with friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmy5OKg6lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3DZQp0StE
>>
there was a game journo that followed me. I had to block him because if he was sympathetic, I didnt want to get him into trouble for my views.

if you are in here, please know that it wasn't personal
>>
>>35140182
the tweet that he followed me after was pretty interesting, too.
>>
>>35140254
dont stop them from supporting us. if more come out in support more will fall
>>
>>35140281
I don't know if he was a supporter, he offered no support publicly. he had no real position in his tweet history but was affiliated with all the bad sites
>>
File: afafaf.png (71KB, 1431x693px) Image search: [Google]
afafaf.png
71KB, 1431x693px
>>35140281
of topic

anyone know what the fucks going on with the front page?
>>
File: 1409733401741.png (119KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
1409733401741.png
119KB, 600x616px
This just happened

>>>/v/261375147
>>
File: 1409651305021.png (325KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409651305021.png
325KB, 500x500px
>>35139404
Are you serious? I remember that. Patrick Klepek works there, too, so that's kinda surprising. Unless, she was not hired in the first place so they could start a campaign for SJW nonsense? Thoughts?
>>
>>35140541

from what I remember she didn't get hired and complained that some white male got hired instead. Then the usual misogyny crap.
>>
>>35139199
I really hate to mention FunnyJunk here, but the "Admin" there is supposedly making a "Don't like it? Fuck off." sort of game review website written by the users there.
>>
>>35140663
why can we have something like it

we can call it
>>>/v/ideogames.
org
>>
>>35140583
Speaking of Patrick, he's advertising Silverstring's "Glitchhikers" "game", of course.

>>35140583
Yes, I know she wasn't hired, but now it's making me think it was all a coordinated effort to bring a bruhaha about the pains of oppression women face trying to get into the gaming industry.
>>
Will someone start a new thread

DARPA-Gamergate

Im on a crappy phone!
>>
New thread

>>35141263
>>35141263
>>35141263
>>35141263
>>35141263
>>
>>35134740
That's terrifying me.

I just want to laugh at 16 yr old trans-queer SJWs on the internet.

I don't want this to be real. Not in my life time.
>>
>>35133895
Kojima is always right.

Gotta create that context nigga
>>
>>35140469
The fuck? Did you refresh and restart the browser? It didn't just load wrong?
>>
>>35140469
The front page has been moving around for me too, whats up with that?
>>
File: SJW has his first Happening.png (242KB, 593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SJW has his first Happening.png
242KB, 593x1080px
>WAIT, WHAT IS HAPPENING????
>>
>>35142973
That's... the first time I've seen ML do something out of character.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.