[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2014 >being infested with the bed kike Have you ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 47

File: bed kike.png (126KB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
bed kike.png
126KB, 450x288px
>2014
>being infested with the bed kike

Have you ever dealt with the little motherfuckers, /pol/? I managed to avoid them for six years living in this building, until recently. I called in the Einsatzgruppen and had the little heebs gassed, thank God. But it was horrible for a while, I couldn't sleep because they made me so paranoid, it was driving me crazy. They sneak into your home, and like the little Zionists that they are, they will turn your bed into their homeland. These parasites thirst for your Christian blood, and they will suck you dry. Avoid them like the plague, /pol/.

Bed bugs are literally tiny Jews.
>>
File: 4ffe814b4f535.image.jpg (50KB, 300x552px) Image search: [Google]
4ffe814b4f535.image.jpg
50KB, 300x552px
i'm dealing with the elm seed jew right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEb339Q1lb8

there's literally a million of them in my yard. and tens of thousands of managed to get inside my house, where they stay in the ceiling and drop down on your head.
>>
>>34695965
>Have experiment.
>Sleep on floor by infested chair.
>Wait until C02 spreads.
>See the fuckers dropping out of that chair like green berets and start heading to me.

I had a vacuum cleaner handy and those little bitches did not have a successful raid that night I tell you.
>>
I heard there was an infestation going around. I barely managed to get rid of them. Shit sucked.
>>
File: 1408503592463.jpg (46KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1408503592463.jpg
46KB, 760x797px
Just like there larger cousins
>>
>>34696119
Ugh my dad had those in his yard in Arizona. They are literal nigger bugs.
>>
File: head-lice-larger-view.jpg (87KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
head-lice-larger-view.jpg
87KB, 800x536px
Have any of you had to deal with the head jew before?

Put it like this: I know why the camps had lice spray. Not even kikes deserve to have to put up with head lice.
>>
Don't give ol' Zyklon Ben any more comic ideas. Please. Have mercy on the kikes.
>>
>>34695965
>gassed
that won't work. you have to cook or freeze them
>>
>>34695965
What are you me? I'm having to get a lawyer involved because my landlord isn't wanting to pay. We had some chinks and zipperheads move into almost half the units, now we're infested.
>>
File: Disgust1.jpg (8KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust1.jpg
8KB, 310x162px
>>34695965
They even have little Schlomo noses!
>>
File: thegame.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>34695965
>2014
>sleeping on anything but a plastic bed

shiggle diggle mah niggle
>>
>>34696605
It's like 10 FUCKING GRAND to get the work done.

The real Jews are the exterminators.
>>
fuckin ay, had the same problem when I was living in the gook part of town. They completely infested the 10 story building I was living in.
>>
>>34696689

And then the bugs came?
>>
>>34696731
ayyy lmao
>>
only heat kills those little niggers
>>
File: 1408933054855.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1408933054855.gif
904KB, 500x532px
I've been living in apartments for 8 years now and never once encountered bed bugs, thank goodness.

I just recently moved into a more expensive apartment complex to get away from the niggers and 3rd world trash that flooded into my old one.

How do you tell if you've got bed bugs? What are the signs?
>>
What you want is diatomaceous earth (i.e. crushed and powdered fossils).

This powder, when it comes in contact with any insect, makes microscopic cuts on them and dehydrates and kills them.

When I was living in new york I was plagued by these mother fuckers, and it made me sorely miserable.

I bought some diatomaceous earth and powdered it into every crevace against the wall, every mattress tuft and bed frame, and I even made a parametre of dust around the bed. I also powdered inside the couch and a couple of other crevaces I suspected they were hiding in.

No bites anymore, and I suspect all the bed begs were killed. What happened eventually though was the powder was eventually cleaned up, and for 7 months no bed bugs, but then, a couple would find their way back in the apartment from somwhere outside and the process would repeat.

I seriously suspect exterminators are growing these in a lab and covertly letting them loose in alleys. It makes so many industries boom if you think about it, and it's just pure evil economics.
>>
File: diatomaceousearth.jpg (35KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
diatomaceousearth.jpg
35KB, 400x346px
>>34696863
forgot pic
>>
Read the wiki about bed bug reproduction. The males stab the female in the abdomen and inject sperm straight into her hemolymph. Traumatic insemination it's called.
>>
>>34696829
blood stains, itchy bite marks, bed bug poop stains
>>
File: reaper.jpg (79KB, 713x1121px) Image search: [Google]
reaper.jpg
79KB, 713x1121px
>>34696541
Shepherd dealt with the mecha jews
>>
>>34697003
Sometimes they stab other males with semen. They just don't care.
>>
>>34696829
I only knew because I was being bitten. I woke up one night covered in bites and then saw the little faggots crawling around on my bed. Nearly barfed.

>>34696863
Thank you!
>>
Here's some advice to keep the bedbugs at bay, but everyone ignores it because it seems too good to be true, even though the logic is flawless, and it worked for me.

Bedbugs can't cross vaseline, they can't walk across it, they get stuck.

So put vaseline on your bedlegs so they can't crawl up into your bed. Often bedbugs don't even live int he bed but somewhere nearby. They climb up the bed legs, or they climb up the wall and drop down from the ceiling.

>they climb up the wall and drop down from the ceiling
So take a strip of packing tape, and make a border around your wall. Just one strip, close to the ground. It's not even a big deal. Now cover it in vaseline. Now they can't climb up your wall.

Now get one of those cheap $11 dust mite bed covers from walmart. Dust mites are smaller then bed bugs. And bedbug covers cost hundreds of dollars to take advantage of you. Bedbugs can't pierce the plastic of a bed cover to get to you.

I lived for years in a house where every apartment in that house was infested with bedbugs. My neighbours covered in bites. I woke up one night about a week after moving in covered in bites, I did my research and came up with this plan and then put it in place. Those were the last bites I ever had, years later still no bites. I put down fresh vaseline once a year.

Now watch, as not a single fucking person takes my advice. Because they would rather sleep in a bed full of blood sucking insects then put down the $20 on my plan that works. Because they would rather not buy vaseline and tape because oh no so embarrass.

Whatever, fuck all of you. Why do I even bother
>>
Right now i have ticks to deal with.
>>
File: 1391196937273.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1391196937273.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>34696829
To check a mattress out you flip up the folds and check underneath, unless you are of inbred vision quality they can be seen with the naked eye.

I never dealt with them and never want to but once you got em, you got a major parasite problem.
>>
>>34697069
me again

i also suggest listening to him, and you probably will, because you've heard his advice before

>>34696863

but if you listen to both of us you'll have a far more effective response
>>
>>34697069
>>34697141
Big thanks to both of you.
>>
>>34695965
man, why the fuck did you even sleep on the same bed

I'd just shower, lay down my camping mat in a room completely emptied of clutter and cleaned up real nice, wrap myself in some freshly cleaned sheets and pretend like I'm back in the marines.
>>
>>34696863
Except you will inhale that shit and get potter's lung you dumb nigger.
>>
>>34697069
>>34696863

based advice, thanks anon
>>
File: 1408908696100.png (571KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1408908696100.png
571KB, 700x700px
>>34697107
I don't have folds on my mattress, I have a Sealy optimum mattress (just a large single piece of gel foam).
>>
>>34697054

they still won in the end
>>
>>34696863
DONT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE. HE IS TRYING TO DAMAGE YOUR LUNGS
>>
>>34696863
>makes microscopic cuts on them and dehydrates and kills them.
>>
>>34697200
>"potters lung" "dichotomous earth"
google search
0 results
hmmmm
>>
>>34697278
shit, spelled it wrong
"potters lung" "diatomaceous earth"
still 0 results though
>>
File: 1405276158705.jpg (564KB, 769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1405276158705.jpg
564KB, 769x1000px
>>
>>34696369
>See the fuckers dropping out of that chair like green berets and start heading to me.

I've seen the fuckers drop from the ceiling. The infestation was so bad I had to sleep in the laundry room for little more than a year until the fuckers died of starvation or moved on.
>>
>>34697065
>I woke up one night covered in bites and then saw the little faggots crawling around on my bed. Nearly barfed.
I know exactly what you're talking about.

>Moved into a low-income apartment.
>Everything seemed fine.
>Wake up with unusual bites all around my hand.
>wtf
>Suspect bed bugs because I saw a documentary on them a long time ago. >Investigate about bed bugs online.
>Become paranoid as hell.
>Look for them in mattress and inside bed drawers
>No sign
>Think it's all in my head
>Watching Sweeney Todd on my laptop late at night, sitting still for a good hour.
>Feel tickling on my back
>jump up and look at the bed
>3 bed bugs scattering frantically
>Kill them with my bare heads
>Start freaking out
>Throw mattress off bedframe
>Over turn the entire bed from without dissembling it, such is my rage
>Bed bugs every where!
>Kill 24 bed bugs within 15mins
>Kill nearly 40 by day break
>No sleep
>Want to kill myself

What made matters worse, is that the Landlord moved me into a different apartment in the complex. It had more light and better furniture, but it also had fucken bed bugs. Only 22 of them were killed, and then they sprayed down my apartment with soviet-era pesticide. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that my contact with the pesticide has either made me sterile or has given me cancer.

Anyway, never ever have a Moldavian slumlord. They are scum.
>>
>>34696659
>bed bugs start biting the mattress
>money down the toilet
>>
>>34695965
typical /pol/ thread
>>
>>34696863
>>34697255

It basically gets in between the plates of their exoskeletons. Diatomaceous earth is effective against any insects for this reason-works great on ants as well.
>>
>>34697241
So then are the Reapers really just Jews in the Mass Effect universe?
>>
What you get for living in a trailer hahaha white trash goyim
>>
>>34695965
It takes like 1-2 years to get rid of bedbugs.
You need to build traps for your bed legs (look them up on jewtube)

Also if you haven't noticed, literally every city is infested with bed bugs now because jewish landlords are too cheap to pay for treatment so let the problem take over the city
>>
>>34697278
>>34697348

>Search "Dichotomous earth"
>Click Wikipedia article
>Scroll down to Safety considerations

Let me guess - Wikipedia is unreliable? Fucking coon.
>>
>>34695965
love these types of /pol/ threads. exposing the little jews in our everyday life
>>
>>34697592
From my understanding the pool grade DE is the one that causes lung damage.
>>
Wash your bed covers, pillow covers and blanket every week. And don't go easy on the detergent. That would kill off those little suckers.
>>
>>34696659
You don't need a 10k bed just get the plastic bed covers for full bed. ... they make them for this problem
>>
>>34697003
I wish my dick was a dagger. I would stab all sorts of niggers.
>>
>>34695965
I moved recently to my, fuck I don't know, 7th apartment.

Upon moving my furniture around, I saw one of these faggots under my couch. It was pretty big, about 4 inch long. Fucking make me cringe. Idk I might have border autism but shit like that turns me into a massive pussy.

Long story short, after waiting 10 fucking minutes because I didn't want to touch/get near the thing, I whipped out the vacuum, put on the extension hose for the nozzle, and sucked that faggot into a vortex of death.

Skin crawling faggots.
>>
>>34697997
Oh, I thought this thread was about cockroaches.

My story was about a cockroach.
>>
I am so glad to have grown up in the suburbs in a well maintained house. I have never seen a bedbug. I don't even know what a cockroach looks like really. A simple fly being in the house is cause for 'wtf omg how did this happen'

You people must be african savages with flys crawling in your eyes and shit.
>>
Rachel Carson has much to answer for.
>>
Haven't had bed bugs luckily but I have had fleas. Outdoor cats carried them inside when they would come in for food/water. Eventually figured out that if I surrounded areas where they were nesting (wherever the cats had routinely slept on) with plates/shallow bowls filled with water+dish soup, they would end up jumping in them accidentally. Caught ~5 fleas per night in each plate/bowl for like 10 days and then less and less until there were none. Also had to vacuum all the furniture to get the eggs/larvae. Also of course had to treat the cats so they wouldn't just bring them back inside. Shit sucked.

They bit the fuck out of my shins/feet but pretty much no where above the knees, I guess because they generally just jump from the ground onto your socks and just climb up till they find skin.
>>
File: 1393713281782.jpg (12KB, 200x215px) Image search: [Google]
1393713281782.jpg
12KB, 200x215px
>>34695965
>>
>>34695965

Chemfags need to get the fuck in here. How to synthesize DDT for dummies?
>>
File: shadowface.png (3KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
shadowface.png
3KB, 210x230px
>>34695965
>Pestilence

The Fifth Seal of the Apocalypse has been opened
>>
>>34698124
same, fuck these losers
>>
File: 1400805270324.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1400805270324.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>34697069
bumping for good advice
>>
>>34697997
>it was probably still alive in the dustbag
>>
>>34695965
I have one damn jewish cricket.

As soon as i go to bed he sings the song of his people.

will gasvan him soon.
>>
>Be living in nice apartment building with no niggers
>Wake up one morning and have three bites on me in a pattern
>itchy as hell but think nothing of it
>get more bites as time goes on
>"ok, this cant be mosquitos" so I decide to investigate
>turns out its bed bugs infesting the couch I slept on at the time
>no idea how I got them
>Throw couch out that same day
>spray room with oil-based and water-based chemicals that kill bed bugs
>spread d-earth into the crevices of the room
>sleep in a different room
>after 3 weeks of constant monitoring, bed bugs are all gone
>get new couch
>haven't dealt with the fuckers since, but this thread makes me itchy just thinking about it

By the way, I read that my college had an infestation at the time I got them (Hunter College in NYC) so I must have brought it from there. I was thinking of taking my college to court over this but decided not to because I spent only about $100 to get rid of them and the couch was old anyway and needed to be replaced.
>>
>>34698124
>implying you know when you have bed bugs

it's not uncommon for bed bugs to live in electrical outlets. when you're sleeping at night you release carbon dioxide which lets them know you're not awake. they crawl onto your skin and inject you with an anesthetic so you don't know you're being bitten. when they've have enough they return to the outlet(s). to make this a rich/poor situation is pretty stupid.
>>
>>34699077

Jesus Christ those little niggers are advanced.
>>
>>34697421
bed bugs dont bite the matress, or eat any organic material whatsoever

only fine human blood will quench this parasite's hunger
>>
Sleep over at friend's townhouse on his couch one night a few months ago. Was itchy, didn't think nothing much of it. Go home early morning and sleep some more. Got fucked.

God, I hate these shits. Literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>34699184
Here is a video showing everything I said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfKCcSPCOQo

Once you know you have them it's pretty traumatic. I lived in a place for 2 years before I discovered them. They probably fed on me every night. I managed to get rid of them once I found out. Only moving out helped me be at peace, though.
>>
guys they can't bite through clothes, true story.
just wear a human sized condom to bed, eventually they will all die. Do it for 12 months to be sure
>>
File: dave-chappelle-news-02.jpg (3KB, 152x74px) Image search: [Google]
dave-chappelle-news-02.jpg
3KB, 152x74px
>>34699077
holy shit
>>
File: 1408986925585.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1408986925585.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>34696659
god damn it
>>
>>34699077

literally the bed jew
>>
File: le-towel-face-multitowel.jpg (43KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
le-towel-face-multitowel.jpg
43KB, 426x341px
>>34699571
>dat video
>>
>>34699807

>you are now aware that jews start out as bed bugs and suck your blood until they are too big to fit in the electrical outlets
>>
File: gee bill.detail.jpg (26KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
gee bill.detail.jpg
26KB, 213x320px
>>34699077

This guy is right. They're really fucking well adapted, really hard to kill entirely.

They can go into hibernation for like a whole year if there's no food sources available.

They resist most pesticides, and they can hide literally anywhere and one egg is enough to start them up again.

>>34696863

Is right.

The other solution is to smear petroleum jelly or something similar in a circle on some pieces of paper, then slide those under the feet of your bed, and on the wall around the headboard.

They usually get stuck in it. After a couple nights you can just through the paper away.

If they're IN your bed, you may have to sleep on the couch a couple nights to try and get them to climb out.

They're basically the insect equivalent of herpes.If you've got them, there's a good chance that you'll give them to your friends if you're not careful.
>>
how big are these things anyways?
>>
>>34696863

anyone who says it harms you i nany way is a fucking retard... google it fags... this shit helps with everything you couldnt even imagine and can be consumed as well...http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php
>>
>>34697581

Really? Phew. My friends were turning up with infestations and I was afraid that I had caused it since I had them like a year ago.

Maybe I'm not the typhoid mary of bedbugs.
>>
>>34698389
>The Fifth Seal of the Apocalypse has been opened
Yes, scary.

Eat garlic. Lots of it. Our ancestors knew what they were talking about, keeping the bloodsuckers away with garlic.
>>
>>34699077
>when you're sleeping at night you release carbon dioxide

Lol we always release CO2 even when we're awake
>>
>>34700200
apple seed
>>
>>34699023

Almost exactly how my problem went down, except in my case it was my cheapskate roommate taking a free mattress that brought them in.

I slept on the couch for damn near a month to make sure they were gone.

That little three bite pattern is the giveaway.
>>
>>34700321
Yea, I know, but usually when you're in the bed at night you're sleeping.
>>
>At shit tier job see chicano dumbass
>bitemarks all over his arms
>make fun of him for being a dirty shitbag
>find out later he went to jail for attempted murder
Bedbugs. Not even once
>>
>>34700337
Okay, So i'll know when I see them right?
I was thinking they were microscopic or something
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=Bedbugs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=Bedbugs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=nws

Holy shit I didn't know there was an epidemic going on.

So should I just stop inviting people over? And going over to other people's houses?

How do I keep the fuckers out?
>>
>>34695965
Perhaps you should stop living like a nigger.
>>
>>34700486

They're easy to see if they're on a light-colored surface and when you look closer you'll know.
>>
File: 1389745789199.jpg (177KB, 780x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1389745789199.jpg
177KB, 780x1176px
>>34695965
GUYS HOW DO YOU MAKE DDT.
I have to kill all kinds of bugs around the house. this is no joke. the inside is clean and all the bugs are gone but the backyard and garage are infested.
>>
File: lifecycle.jpg (213KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
lifecycle.jpg
213KB, 900x695px
>>34700486
just print this out
>>
>>34700523

Brah you don't get it, bedbugs aren't related to hygiene or health or wealth.

You either have them or you don't, and they can live in your place no matter how clean it is. They don't eat garbage and rotting food and shit, they eat YOU. That's all they need to live.
>>
>>34700563

>females lay up to five eggs per day, continuously.

Thats just not fair.
>>
>>34700486
better one
>>
My friend's dad encountered these little kikes at a hotel, a fancy one at that. He made such a ruckus that the hotel personnel secretly broke into the room and killed them off while he was gone..They also have him a refund.

Why haven't we eradicated those cunts?

Same with Mosquitos.
>>
I've never dealt with them, I live in a huge low income apartment building too. If they were going to be anywhere they would be here but this place takes care of its shit so I'm not too worried. I'm going to move somewhere nicer when my lease is up, kind of worried about dealing with a shitty landlord.
>>
>>34700656
we need DDT it works great
>>
File: 1391919561572.jpg (170KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1391919561572.jpg
170KB, 800x600px
>>34695965
I practice proper hygiene, meaning; I clean my bedsheets each two weeks, I never let anybody lay on my bed with clothes they wore outside of my house, I myself never lay on my bed with clothes I wear outside of my house, I also avoid putting objects I use at work or university on my bed as much as possible, and most importantly I never lay on my bed when I'm sweaty.

Have had the same matress for 10 years and I have never woken up with lice of any sorts or rashes.

Y'all niggers are just filthy pigs.
>>
>>34700656

used to find those small white ones in my ass all the time
>>
>>34700770
>your average retard
>your average natsoc retard
>hygiene

Pick one and only one, hell the natsoc probably consider hygiene a jewish plot to brainwash their minds.
>>
File: Chiabe.jpg (37KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
Chiabe.jpg
37KB, 600x464px
>>34700422
>Yea, I know, but usually when you're in the bed at night you're sleeping.
>>
>>34698386
mix bleach, ammonia, and crystals.
it will also make diamonds
>>
File: Diatomaceous earth.jpg (63KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
Diatomaceous earth.jpg
63KB, 450x290px
>>34696863
Everyone please note, you want FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth. Also you still want to wear a mask when spreading it. It's "natural" and effective, but it's still a finely powdered abrasive.

Pool grade will fuck you up. It's been baked to form crystals. Don't mess with that.
>>
File: 1370396853638.png (41KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
1370396853638.png
41KB, 239x258px
> lying in bed
> see this thread
>>
>>34698386
>Get 40 apple seeds
>strip them of hard coating
>eat them
>????
>profit
>>
I had them for awhile. Some bitch i was fucking got bit all the time when she slept over. We didnt know what it was. One time we both saw one and she thought it was a ant. Nothing suspected.

After that i figured out it was BB. She kept coming over and being bit. So much so she went to 2 different urgent cares to figure out what it was. Both told her she had chicken pox, also they wherent really sure exactly what it was so they said that. I never got bit untill she stopped coming over.

The apartment complex was trying to get me to pay for it. I told them to fuck off, no. The process was shitty. I had to get rid of all of my chairs and couches and bad. They even had a bb sniffing dog come over every other week to sniff them out. They sprayed and sprayed and eventually we got them all. This was a span of 5 months.

I got them because my nigger friend that lived in the gehtto had some niigers come over who had them. He got them, then he brought them over to my house.

Worst ever. BB give you PTSD.
>>
>>34700930
see
>>34700770

And stop being a filthy snow nigger
>>
>>34695965
I have permanent bite marks on my arms because of those fuckers.

I don't know how they end up infesting a home, but sleeping turns into an all-night stakeout, making sure that you kill the fucker right before hes about to bite you.

I'm just glad that I've been bed bug-free for the last 10 years while there is still an infestation here.
>>
File: 101986.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
101986.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>34696863
Yeah, this stuff is absolutely wonderful. It's extremely cheap too. You can buy a 20lb bag of food grade diatomaceous earth for ~$10. I used it on my pets to get rid of potential fleas, as it's a much safer, natural alternative to the more expensive flea/tick protection. I'd definitely recommend it.
>>
>>34700938
this wont kill you but your trolling is at least 1/10
this on is 0/10 and can kill you thow
>>34700872
>>
File: x01-madarame-horrified.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x01-madarame-horrified.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>34700770
>mfw /pol/ is filled with unhygienic retards

How dare these morons bitch about degeneracy when even basic hygiene escapes them?
>>
Shalom goyim, what a nice warm house you have there!

My 1000 cousins and I will be joining you shortly for the winter.

Sincerely,

Abraham Goldstinkberg
>>
>>34695965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ie8z1d6N4&list=UUpwvZwUam-URkxB7g4USKpg
>>
File: FWWchronP.jpg (34KB, 472x301px) Image search: [Google]
FWWchronP.jpg
34KB, 472x301px
>>34700872
It will also make chlorine gas in addition to diamonds.
>>
>>34701119
>this wont kill you

It's a recipe for cyanide, it will kill anyone if they're not able to barf it.
>>
Bed bugs are not a rich/poor thing. My rich friend got them in his parents mansion. You know how? Movie theater. Yes they can hitch a ride on you from there.
>>
>>34700770
this, if people exercised common sense this wouldn't be an issue at all.
>>
So /pol/, you can press a button and rid the world of cockroaches, misqutoes, bedbugs, lice, and fleas... or press the other button to rid the world of jews.

Which do you push?
>>
>>34701147
Man, fuck brown marmorated stink bugs

They ruining apple crops on the east coast, and just starting to cause problems here on the pacific northwest
>>
>>34700770
I wish my girlfriend could type this post
>>
This is how they have sex. Just like the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVpSoHubwTY
>>
>>34701058
so instead of soaking our crops with countless pesticides we can use this shit?
>>
Nothings worse than scabies.
>>
I had a flea infestation in my house once, not bed bugs but pretty fucking bad. These fuckers would jump on you and bite you and before you notice jump away. You'd catch them sometimes on you but you could tell by the little red marks they left behind.

Fuck bugs. Rachel Carson is a cunt.
>>
>>34701180
no it wont the cyanide is locked in a b-17 viteman structure and can not kill you no matter how hard you eat it unless you unlock it from its chemical bonds.
>on this note pleas stop trying to kill people over the internet
>>
>>34701196
Yep. Hotels are another hot spot. You can transport them back to your home in your luggage.
>>
>>34701268

the choice sounds redundant, picking one would kill the other
>>
>>34701301
>implying you can't unlock it via digestion
>implying our bodies are blackholes

Go ahead buddy, film yourself eating 40 apple seeds without a hard coating.
>>
File: TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (999KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif
999KB, 300x202px
>>34695965
>>
How do people spread bed bugs? Like do they stick to your clothes or something?
>>
>>34700872
Do i have to mention not to do this because its fatal?
>>
man this thread is making me mad paranoid and itchy as hell

fuck you /pol/ fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>34701268

Throw in ticks and I'll take the first one.

Otherwise its Jews, every time.
>>
File: 1403815423149.gif (3MB, 360x176px) Image search: [Google]
1403815423149.gif
3MB, 360x176px
>>34701415

thanks for the laugh
>>
>>34695965
I always spray Lysol to my bed. Am I safe?
>>
>>34701058
Another trick to keep fleas, ticks, and shit off your pets is to rub a dryer sheet on them before you turn them loose outside. Doesn't work if they already HAVE fleas - only a bath will fix that.
>>
>>34701415
That filename!
>>
>>34701268
cockroaches are an important part of the ecosystem and are pretty much only hated because they look gross
ticks would be a much better alternative
>>
>>34701285
No you retard, we cannot use this to protect crops

Think of what happens outside

Think of what it necessary for it to kill insects.

Think of the costs involved with the constant spreading and the massive quantities needed to be mined.

That is your answer

And no, it's not like kaolin clay, which functions differently anyways and is still expensive and barely used.
>>
File: 1388617942108.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1388617942108.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>34701401
>believing stomach acid can destroy all forms of chemical bonds.
>how do pills work
I would if you believed me and not the chemical jew
>>
>>34701297
Flea infestations are fucking horrible. I get them every year or every other year. I've taken to preemptively bombing the house every spring just to kill the fuckers.
>>
DDT: how do you make it?
>>
>>34701490

Jews are cockroaches because they're stubborn and virtually impossible to exterminate.
Jews are mosquitoes because they're bloodthirsty insects and a major annoyance.
Jews are bedbugs because they cannot survive without feeding on humans.
Jews are lice because they suck your blood for nourishment.
Jews are fleas because they jump from one location to the next to avoid extermination.

I'd press the button that got rid of the Jews.
>>
>>34701634
>not knowing that the cyanogenic making compounds in an apple seed are easy to break down

Again buddy, eat 40 apple seeds without the hard casing. And by eat, I mean eat, as in chew those motherfuckers, don't swallow not even one.
>>
>>34701268
The cockroaches, it covers both categories
>>
>>34701888
O-ok
>>
File: BB-explore-S4-980x551-clean.jpg (178KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
BB-explore-S4-980x551-clean.jpg
178KB, 980x551px
>>34701751
Answer this faggots! How do you break bad with the DDT?
>>
>>34700770
/this. I know and do this feel bro

Seriously guys, cleanliness is next to godliness
>>
>>34701888
if apple seeds are so dangerous then why do they sell apples with seeds? I guess thousands of people have died from this every year if apple seed was bad. but no, no one is dead from apple seed yet. how odd
>>
>>34700617
It is true that rich people take care of the problem quicker though and don't try magic remedies

they pay specialists
>>
>>34701888
that doesn't sound like a good idea - i always eat the seeds to prevent cancer and such but i had to work up to it, (i used to get a buZz) and always eat them with the apple - still i wouldn't eat more than one apple's worth of seeds a day, and always eat the apple - it helps u break down the poison
>>
>>34702328
http://planet.infowars.com/preparedness/eliminate-insects-with-your-own-homemade-ddt
good news now you can kill all bugs no joke and live a long and healthy life. you can even drink DDT if you wish no side-effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtcXXbuR244
>>
>>34696659
>Hole in the mattress
>Wake up on the floor
>>
>>34702519
cheers m8
>>
>>34697069
i leik you
>>
Turn your place into oven with propane heaters.

Haven't had to do it my self but it's better than chemicals all over the place.

Or move.
>>
>>34700827
learn how to clean your ass
>>
A good way to kill most insects in your house is to just buy a bucket full of spiders from your local pet store and just pour them in crevices around your house. 200 should be just fine. Spider bros won't fuck with you.
>>
File: 1404444030274.jpg (36KB, 636x474px) Image search: [Google]
1404444030274.jpg
36KB, 636x474px
>>34705467
>a bucket full of spiders

This is one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard.
>>
>>34697054

That was intentional wasn't it
I cant believe I never noticed that
>>
>>34701415
so whats going on in that gif?
>>
>>34696863
Enjoy your lung cancer
>>
>>34697427
/pol/ is the new /b/
Just you wait, a year from now and it'll be even more obvious
>>
>>34705467
you're being idiot anon, spiders tend to avoid bed bugs
centipedes love em, get a bucket full of centipedes
>>
>>34705782
alternatively you could get those things that look like a cross between a scorpion and a pray mantis
>>
>>34705467
>200 spiders

No thanks...
>>
>>34705746
You have to admit, we have better memes.
>>
>>34695965
you're fucked. even if you gas them, they'll be back. there's nothing you can do to get rid of them once you have them. you're fucked.
>>
>>34697069
I used to intern at the Insect Zoo in the Smithsonian museum of natural history. They keep all thier specimens from escaping by lining the top few inches of thier cages with Vaseline. This is thier first line defense in keeping exotic, permit-only insects from escaping into the wild in the U.S.

So, in all, damn good advice anon.
>>
File: breivik noice.png (214KB, 569x531px) Image search: [Google]
breivik noice.png
214KB, 569x531px
Replace your matress every 5 years. Just some advice
>>
File: DE-10LB-BAG_02.jpg (47KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
DE-10LB-BAG_02.jpg
47KB, 500x431px
>>34696863
>>34696906
>>34697065
>>34697141
>>34697182
>>34697200
>>34697278
>>34697348
>>34697592
>>34697706
>>34705670
Cockroaches and a shit ton of insects still can't handle fucking Diatomaceous Earth and the product is still effective after decade of use.

And do you know why?

It's because fucking Diatomaceous Earth kills insects physically at the microscopic level.

I'm talking about rocks and fossilized skeletons of algae perfected over thousands, if not millions, of years into becoming sharp, pointy daggers in an insect's eyes that literally tear away at their exoskeleton and literally absorb the moisture out of an insect's body, dehydrating the insects to death.

The Diatomaceous Earth is also small enough to get inside their bodies through gaps in their limbs or their mouths, making the earth even more deadly to insects.

Why isn't Diatomaceous Earth used more often, you say?

It's because of fucking Capitalism and exterminators need to make a fucking living and they won't make much if their customers just used Diatomaceous Earth on their own.

Insecticide companies also think adding poison to Diatomaceorus Earth would make it more effective, but that's just overkill since there's a chance that poisoned added earth can also affect you since you're handling it and you might breathe the earth by accident which in usual circumstances wouldn't harm you at all if you just got plain old Diatomaceorus Earth.

That's why you buy 100% food grade Diatomcaeous Earth then because that way you can not only worry about handling the earth without any consequences but also eat the earth too.

Farmers and food shipping companies use 100% food grade Diatomcaeous Earth all the time to kill any potential insects hiding in their food products without the use of insecticides.

You can google diatomaceous earth or look it up on amazon.

I think they sell 50 pound food grade earth bags in some places for 30 bucks.
>>
>>34700486

There's this thing called "t3h googles." Kids seem to be talking about it a lot these days. Give it a try. Might be something to it.
>>
>>34707268
It doesn't matter. You have no power over these little shits. It's usually more than one home that's infected in an apartment complex and if you rented the place, you better move out.
>>
File: bed-bug-lifecycle-stages2.jpg (59KB, 598x324px) Image search: [Google]
bed-bug-lifecycle-stages2.jpg
59KB, 598x324px
>>34700940
>BB give you PTSD

WORD on that. House I moved into had them. Landlord played all stupid. Took me a fucking year to get rid of them. God fucking damn it was fucking miserable. Thought I'd got them twice, then they would come back two months later. Took five years off my life, if not more. Nasty fucking bites take weeks to heal, worse than flea bites.

Pretty much did most of the shit in this thread, plus a few other small tricks. Sealing clothes and blankets in doubled heavy plastic trash bags. Bake clothing and blankets & such in dryer at high heat for two hours. Opened electric sockets & light switch plates, sprayed & diatomacious earth inside and re-sealed with paint and caulk. All sorts of shit I had to look up and spend money and time on.

Fucking landlord, too. Kept telling me he didn't know anything, I must have brought them in.

Two years after I moved out I met one of the people who had moved out before me .. same story. They'd had a one year lease they were locked in and the fuckers were there waiting for them. Landlord played the same fucking game with them too until they could leave and I moved in.

One day I'm gonna be traveling through that city again and that asshole is going to have one motherfucker of a life changing "accident." If the fucking cops ever track me down, I will hire a top lawyer and claim PTSD.

This whole fucking thread is triggering me, man.
>>
File: that.jpg (52KB, 588x300px) Image search: [Google]
that.jpg
52KB, 588x300px
>>34708291
This! Probably the only practical solution to BB's.
>>
>>34696541
I've had head jew problems since 2004.

Shaved my head for years at a time but they still reappeared once I tried growing my hair back. I comb, scrape, scrub, vacuum, sterilize and poison. Spent thousands, this shit's a curse.
>>
File: 1329120281612.jpg (50KB, 318x341px) Image search: [Google]
1329120281612.jpg
50KB, 318x341px
>>34695965
>They sneak into your home, and like the little Zionists that they are, they will turn your bed into their homeland.

Lost it right there.
>>
>>34705650
My guess is an injection of hydrogen peroxide, the foam is a reaction with the blood.
>>
File: 1219.gif (2MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
1219.gif
2MB, 300x150px
>>34699571
>>
File: 1329387796632.png (637KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
1329387796632.png
637KB, 600x716px
>>34701415

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>34695965

They're on the rise in the UK in many cities because of immigrants/tourists and returning holiday makers. It's also exacerbated by the fact most bedding is washed a 40 degrees or less to "save the planet". Also lots of landlords/renters are too cheap or stupid to buy new mattresses when they move into a new property.
>>
Bump. I want to hear more stories because I'm dealing with these little shits for the second time.
>>
>>34695965
I can honestly say I've never had to deal with those. Perhaps your should have left loads of dry ice in your rooms and just went on a holiday?
>>
File: bedbug_img3_l.jpg (91KB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
bedbug_img3_l.jpg
91KB, 375x283px
I'm allergic to the little fuckers. This pic shows whats happens to me from a few little bites (the picture is not of me), the bites can be anywhere on my body and this will happen EVERYWHERE. The welts however extend to the size of the little 'islands' of welts on this guys back and are raised about three times as high. It's crazy.
My first night staying with my wifes sister/husband i started itching to a maddening degree, all all encompasing itch everywhere on my body at once..bam, i looked like John Merick! I though i was genuinely fucked too as they are both doctors and had a look of "what the fuck" at 2 o'clock at night when they saw me
>>
You also might want to look into Ivermectin which is a common drug taken to get rid of parasitic worms.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

>Ivermectin is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent, traditionally against parasitic worms.
>Early research shows that the drug kills bed bugs when taken by humans at normal doses. The drug enters the human bloodstream and if the bedbugs bite during that time, they will die in a few days.
>>
>>34695965

Bed bugs are caused by shitskin immigration:
>The exact causes of this resurgence remain unclear; it is variously ascribed to greater foreign travel, increased immigration from the developing world to the developed world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bugs
>>
>Have roach infestation
>Buy some boric acid
>Throw it on the trail i suspect they organise their hip hop festivals(i picture roaches as niggers)
>A week later i see roach bodies forming a 'dats racist'

If you have roaches buy some fucking boric acid now, this thing kills them faster than ebola kills niggers
>>
>>34709319
U wot m8? Have you considered changing your pillowcase?
>>
Feels bed man.
>>
>>34708291

So how do you actually use this?
>>
I may have had them a month before I noticed the little bastards. All I did was buy the pest pistol and diatomaceus earth off of Amazon. I used a mask while spreading the shit. It eventually settles, but after loading the house up I left for a couple of hours. No respiratory problems whatsoever.

I also threw my bed out and bought a hammock. That eliminated my problem right away. I continued spreading the DE around once a week for a couple of months.

Shit does cause PTSD. I'm itching as I write this.

Another trick is to jump the wires in your thermostat and blast the heat. They fucking explode at 125°f. This also works for fleas. The cold doesn't kill them unless it happens quickly. There's a reason bugs come back after every winter.
>>
The best part about living in a relatively cold climate is that bugs do not thrive here. Thank god we don't have that problem.
>>
>>34711513
ie regions where the white man originated from
>>
>>34711481
You actually got your house up to 125°? kek
>>
>>34711340
It's a powder that you "puff" like throwing baby powder in someone's face. It takes about 2 weeks for them to die after they have made contact.

You need mattress covers, DE, and to spread Vaseline on your bed legs. Isopropyl alcohol kills them on contact, just not the eggs.
>>
>>34711340
I have some from Amazon, basically you just spread some on entry ways (doors, etc) and areas that might have bugs but aren't trafficked by you or pets (space between fridge, etc) and when they crawl across it they will die.

It doesn't last long outside if it rains of course but seems to work well
>>
Is there a way to check free furniture for Bed kikes?
>>
>>34711599
No, I didn't have to. Heat treating is the only fool proof, one shot way.

Exterminators start at around $2000 for this.
>>
>>34711683
Never use any used furniture again. Shit is hitting the fan with these things.
>>
>>34710669
>have roaches
> buy some fucking boric acid now

THIS.

You have to be careful with it. Boric acid is toxic, so don't put it anywhere kids & pets can get into it. But, put it in dry areas, like cracks in the baseboards & cabinetry under the kitchen sink, shelves in the pantry. You can also mix a small part powdered sugar into it. Does a number on several pests, like ants and silverfish, too.

But, y'know, TOXIC. Handle with care. Never used it on bedbugs, so don't know ... but I'd sure as hell mix a bit in with diatomacious earth if I was spreading that shit around. Should be a hell of a double-whammy.
>>
File: Water Bug.jpg (8KB, 360x293px) Image search: [Google]
Water Bug.jpg
8KB, 360x293px
>Live in Florida
>Water bugs/roaches walk around outside like it's nothing
>Normal to see them cross the sidewalks at night
>Leave a old log in the yard and you'll see 3-5 of them hiding under it
>Rainy season is the worse time of the year
>I let my dog out one night and happen to look down
>See one waiting at the door like a roommate without a key.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.