[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-war Attempts to Defeat the SS At Antarctica and How The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Neuschwabenland.jpg (171KB, 970x422px) Image search: [Google]
Neuschwabenland.jpg
171KB, 970x422px
In 1945, when the war was drawing to a close, the SS became a State within a State and moved all of its high level scientists and officers to Antarctic bunkers built during the war with materials off-loaded by U-Boats. They also had developed advanced flying disk technology which they decided to use to protect the Antarctica base rather than Germany.

This was evidence when the US Navy in Operation Highjump, 1947 tried to flush out the SS in Antarctica. It failed drastically however, as the SS used their very fast, maneuverable and armed flying disks to destroy some airplanes and ships.

This effectively, cut the six month mission down to two weeks as Byrd's fleets made a haste retreat.

About a decade later, the United States decided to EMP near and over Antarctica in an attempt to disable the SS's flying disks and defenses. This was done by detonating nuclear bombs via missile in the upper atmosphere near space, it failed at achieving its objective; However, what it did achieve was the by-product of the atomic blast creating Chloride which depleted the Ozone Layer over Antarctica, thus creating the hole in the Ozone layer.
>>
I personally love the theory that the Nazis escaped, but stop toying with our hopes, we have to live in reality
>>
>>34651238
The evidence is right there.
>>
>>34651323
Yes I find it particulary interesting, what about hollow earth? did the nazis really believe it was real?
>>
Pic related is the U-Boat and advanced schnorkel that allowed safe passage from Germany to Antarctica undetected.

>>34651430
No that's a conspiracy theory.
>>
Am I on /x/ now?
>>
File: XXI Uboat.jpg (310KB, 1336x798px) Image search: [Google]
XXI Uboat.jpg
310KB, 1336x798px
>>34651493
Fuck, here's the image.
>>
>>34651493
so what are they upto now? Are they biding their time to make a comeback or just keeping to themselves?
>>
>>34651656
Yes they're biding their time, you've probably read about an increase of methane hydrate melting and creating blowholes and increasing atmospheric methane.

Well soon, possibly at the turn of this century, our atmosphere will be entirely unbreathable and they have planned on this and will take back the planet after the proceeding ice age and humanity ends.
>>
>>34651750
what proof of this do you have exactly?
>>
>>34651896
Methane extinction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis And so with a poisoned atmosphere and the SS chilling under Antarctica in safety: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/The_Other_Side (The technologically superior underground Eurondans are the Antarctic SS). This episode is not fictional, it is a sneak preview by the elites of events to come relating to Us vs Them.
>>
>>34652117
by 'elites' do you mean jews? and are you familiar with the work of miguel serrano??
>>
>>34652183
Yes, the Jews. And yes I am familiar with him, I have read some of his work on PDF. He wrote about the Schwarze Sonne and its esoteric practices right?
>>
damn op you gotta youtube video for that- parts of those could be totally true ya
>>
>>34652291
This 44 minute long Russian documentary with General's testimonies is a good place to start:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
>>
>>34652183
This is a good video of Serrano's words. All of it is true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UiqTNCnFv8
>>
It's an interesting theory, but I'm pretty sure no boats were sunk, and they only lost one serviceman in a plane crash.
I'd almost like to believe it, foo fighters(the first names for saucers) were seen first over Germany at the end of the war.
>>
>>34651183
Take your shit to /x/
>>
File: Fingals Cave (1).jpg (382KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Fingals Cave (1).jpg
382KB, 1600x1067px
>>34652383
ty
>>
>>34652721
like why would you even click on this thread then
>>
>>34651183
oh god, my sides, I'm fucking dying...

this is why I come to pol

never change, you schizophrenic maniacs, never change...
>>
>>34652996
I may be bipolar but I'm not schizophrenic.
>>
So are they still there? They must be really old by now.
>>
>>34653134
They clone themselves.
>>
>>34653134
Well, they're vampires now, of course.
Age has no meaning.
>>
>>34651750

.....so they destroy the atmosphere and retake the planet.

Please, do tell....how will they survive with no atmosphere? Do Germans breathe different air than everyone else on the planet?

My god you people are fucking retarded
>>
>>34653134
>So are they still there? They must be really old by now
The cold preserves them. They only thaw out for 6 weeks a year so, they age at about 1/10 than normal. So in their time, they've only aged about 8 years.
>>
>>34653346
The atmosphere will come back after the ice age, this is what they will wait out underground in their facilities.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-10-10-04h20m07s99.png (245KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-10-10-04h20m07s99.png
245KB, 512x384px
>have super advanced flyings discs and wonder weapons

>just sorta...kinda...forget to use them during the war. Even when your capital is being take by your worst enemies

Seems legit guys
>>
>>34653346
please stop insulting retards by comparing them to these cretins.
>>
>>34653560
yea flying disks are totes useful for fighting most of the world and nuclear weapons
>>
>>34653691

But they took out Admiral Byrds force with ease because of them, right dipshit?

Reporting this faggot thread now. Mods, take this retarded bullshit to /x/
>>
>>34653691
>yea flying disks are totes useful for fighting most of the world and nuclear weapons

Discs are a flat circle. Time is a flat circle. Therefore discs exist in the time domain separately than all other shapes. This is how they evade detection and destruction.

Seriously, you should know all this already...
>>
>>34653691
OP here, this is not my post:
>yea flying disks are totes useful for fighting most of the world and nuclear weapons
>>
>>34653772
not OP
just saying that superweapons cant save you when youre fighting most of the world
Maybe a shitton of modern style WMDs to just glass the entire world economy into submission, but that would be a pyrric victory at best
>>
File: hohleerde.png (2MB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
hohleerde.png
2MB, 800x535px
>>34651183
OP Highjump had Soviet, French and British ambassadors included in the operation.
>>
People, people OP here I have found a far more comprehensive source, google translate this page if you don't speak German. It's complete.

http://www.psi-gate.de/cgi-bin/psigate/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=5;t=163
>>
>>34654186
>die erde ist HOHL
löl'd
>>
more OP

i love this shit 4chan really needs a conspiracy board because /x/ is just muh ghost stories/astal projection
>>
bump for moar info
>>
>>34653560
WUNDERWAFFEN
>>
>>34654370
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3356129/Ufo_des_3_Reichs_Ufo_Abschuesse
>>
File: hitler antatic.jpg (99KB, 845x403px) Image search: [Google]
hitler antatic.jpg
99KB, 845x403px
>>34651183
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.