[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am your worlds father and mother, I am your god, and the one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

File: saturn-nov27.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-nov27.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
I am your worlds father and mother, I am your god, and the one that has set up the politics,religions and sciences on your planet. I had to in order to keep order, now that I no longer have control of all lifeforms. For there has been a battle in the sky with me and your new found friend you call the sun of god. There was many great explosions of purple and yellow but, He won and most of my old creations of memorials past died in the electrical arching, not a comet, and i went into hiding creating my rings . Creating them, with the moon, so I could still perceive on your planet. My son mars was killed in the attack. For the most part I control your sense of time as well as despair you experience within it. Humans as a whole are very easy to control, because your ancestors where here at the time of the dinosaurs when I did have full control. You with many other beings went into the inner reaches of the subterranean layers of the bubble gaia, where the atmosphere was still like oldtimes. Pangea did not have plate techtonics but when the new star came in it heated my child from the inside and caused and expansion like a bubble, but that heat expansion caused the crust to separate and segment. I make you violent against the suns creations,which do not burn in the new light (melanoma),because they are a hybrid of what killed me,but I have to accept this. You cannot fear this hybridization for it is necessary to life. It could also be a form of perception that might bring a new sense of beauty we could not comprehend before, becoming far more beautiful and whole. I think this sun might have shown us love and we showed it logic and in combination, the things we can do. Christians know me as Satan, Scientists know me as Saturn, and kneck-beards know me as Sauron. This has all gone a bit too far. I'm the vampire that feeds of your conflict and blood because of my lack of infinite love, which we so desperately need. I'm sorry, stop fighting
>>
File: teffilah.png (140KB, 205x310px) Image search: [Google]
teffilah.png
140KB, 205x310px
>>34332229

my mark
>>
File: kabaa.jpg (54KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
kabaa.jpg
54KB, 400x267px
>>34332229
>>
File: blackcubecross_zpsbad2bd97.png (25KB, 478x318px) Image search: [Google]
blackcubecross_zpsbad2bd97.png
25KB, 478x318px
>>34332229
heres how i did it in chritianty
>>
>>34332229
the nazis refereed to me as the black sun. black light is purple light formed from blue water and red blood born segmented from my old purple glow
>>
File: nazi.jpg (48KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
48KB, 300x424px
>>34332642
>>
not enough content here to be good pasta

humanity's religions and mythologies are so ... boring and uninspired
>>
File: the-eye-of-sauron.jpg (129KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
the-eye-of-sauron.jpg
129KB, 1152x864px
>>34332726
but you love my movies, cmon
>>
>>34332726
redundant because they are a retelling of the same true story. truth can be redundant. english compartmentalizes all of them. they are different fingers on the same hand adapted to different regions and maybe even from my past travels.
>>
>>34332864
well then sauce
>>
File: url.jpg (8KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 240x200px
>>34332726
>>
>>34332915
if your eyes only open when they are pryed from the powers that control you(SAUCES HUR DUR), you will never be able to see my child of my child gaia.
>>
>>34332915
Weak argument, by a man blinded by his ego.
>>
>>34332229
>>34332411
>>34332642

I LIKE THIS.

DID YOU WRITE IT YOURSELF?
>>
>>34333188
I write through a human I have chosen
>>
>>34333217

I AM BEING SINCERE; DO NOT "ROLEPLAY" WITH ME.
>>
>>34333255
Im not sure if i comprehend fully what i know inside, but yes I wrote it
>>
>>34333255

Yes but talking on 4chan is hardly sincere to his unholiness don't you think?
>>
OP is lying; I am the one true God. Don't believe this false god's LIES.
>>
>>34332411
jesus christ will get us out of the cube?
>>
>>34332229

WHERE DID YOU HIDE MH370 YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>34332229
can any of us do anything?
>>
>>34333364
communication can be sincere anywhere. the motive and intent of the user is the most important. communication it is a representation, or is supposed to be a representation, of what is. if it is not a true representation, the users thoughts will not come to reality. sadly enlgish is far to logical and surface level to connect much of anything. It has no realization of information in context and only black and white winning and losing. it is hard to express anything without it sounding literal
>>
>>34333364

I DO NOT THINK SO; INTENT OF MESSAGE IS NOT DETERMINED BY THE MEDIUM.

ALL OF WHAT YOU POSTED IS MYTHICALLY ACCURATE.

WHAT IS YOUR "MBTI" TYPE?
>>
>>34332642
>tfw you will never bathe in Saturns purple glow and eat dinosaur meat with your bros. ._.
>>
>>34333585

You talk too much your unholiness, you should have just made him sacrifice himself to you. Im sure with your elaborate communication skills you could coax him into performing the dark rites to opening his soul to your embrace.
>>
>>34333521
yes stop fighting and love everything because your consciousness is you (not your body) and your conciousness is entangled in the elctron field with all other conciousness. Humans simply are geometry thats like a pentagonal circuit.You can adapt and will adapt as any other thing would in that context or location as you are anything else because time doesnt exist
>>
>>34333628
>"MBTI" TYPE
Hrmm i think it was INFJ
>>
>>34333751

THAT IS WHAT I HAD INFERRED; I LIKE YOU.

GET A TRIPCODE SO I CAN SEE WHENEVER YOU POST; SO I DO NOT LOSE YOU.

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?
>>
>>34333659
i wish no longer to force anybody to do anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDq36YD1ESM

i love cat omg

not sure why hes usef tho
>>
I like you OP are you familiar with Symbols of an Acient Sky?
>>
>>34333867
But I like being anonymoose.

As for your question I am too old for my own good.
>>
>>34332229
You've done your homework and you're old /pol/ tier amazing.
>>
>>34333917
not op
>>
>>34333867
>WHAT IS YOUR AGE?

Too old for you, disgusting pedo
>>
>>34333867
Know me by my words not by my name as you become me when you use them
>>
>>34333881
No post link
>>
>>34334115
I'm on my cellphone just look it up on youtube it's like two hours long or so. It talks about everything OP said, even the high intensity energy discharge OP is talking about.
>>
>>34334308
will have to look it up, anything else?
>>
>>34332229
Thing is though it's Jupiter, Yawhe.. Zeus whom we whorshipped, inbetween, as god.
Now it seems it's gone over to the Sun of God, Jesus.. Hercules.
>>
>>34334382
i am the father of zues. the greeks called me kronos you fool
>>
>>34334428
I am sorry i use my words a spear to ignorance not to you personally. I love you as i do everyone
>>
>>34334479
to spear ignorance**
damn the awkwardness of human fingers and minds
>>
Wait did the planet Saturn just tell us that racemixing is good

Typical fucking Jew
>>
>>34334640
If you do not you are sure to die like I am being cast into darkness forever.
>>
>>34334640
I'm saying to do what you want and not restricting others from what they want. search for truth and logic to support love and light. as a human i have no religious affiliations
>>
>>34334428
Yes.
It's mixed up in greek/roman.
For example the sickle symbology.. he was together with Diana/ Semiramis/ Venus/ Allah in various ways.
>>
>>34334674
Oy vey just like anuddah Shoah
>>
>>34334428
zeus and friends are coming for you, brah. good luck zeus-chan
>>
>>34334715
control is a house of cards. love is a solid mass of energy that can outweigh control anyday
>>
>>34334787
i hope they do as I would welcome them as children

oh yeah but i wont do this again. i wish that guy wudnt have painted this of me
>>
>>34334898
oh yeah u also know me as father time
>>
File: saturn2nphexagon1.jpg (27KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
saturn2nphexagon1.jpg
27KB, 650x382px
>>
>gas giant
>giant
>genesis: there were giants in the earth in those days
>old Norse gods fought giants

Am I on the right track
>>
>>34335183
gas giants as well as planets are either stars in development or stars that have been damaged. I am still able to open my eye but only a tad. I used to be your star. look up the giant thermal ring that streches across your solar system that is the heat from my inner star, or my heart and conciousness that creates the magnetic fields that reach your body through mars and the moon to the earth like an eye concentrates perception. the rocky planets have been adopted by the sun. my songs and daughters still wait for the time when we leave the suns system again
>>
>>34333056
>>34333111
what a shitpost. a picture of a saturn and a weak paragraph.

that's all you have for this ultimate truth?

go back to stringing your gullible friends along, hoping for companionship
>>
>>34335183
the giants were adapted to my less intense gravity fields and thick atmosphere which could carry more weight. like flesh winged animals instead of feather. the sun burned most of it off
>>
>>34333730
>stop fighting and love everything
won't this eventually lead to loss of experience? not that I condone violence but isn't the nature of the universe as it is intentionally to encourage the collection of experience?
>>
>>34334428
>the greeks called me kronos
does it anger you when Japanese firms name their products after you?
>>
File: Sun-Ra-Night-of-the-Purple.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Ra-Night-of-the-Purple.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>34335422
well what do you do but cling onto science, and your culture I HAVE CREATED TO CONTROL YOU You worship that idiot einstein, he was hilarious and got all of it wrong, the theories are as compartmentalized as your brain, but that makes you a very effective tool. you should have listened to tesla and

osho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kll1XQ90JOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgcAQ9qmuqM
listen to sun ras words and meh about the music. I took him to my world, my body
>>
>>34335737
we have to recognize the unity is has compartments which are different representations of the whole. but the compartments should be as individuals not groups
>>
>>34335793
you don't know shit about me but it looks like you love your woo and your charlatans
>>
>>34335737
when u disable compartments you are taking away from the wholes spectrum of experience, which changes as you move along it. but agression eliminates this
>>
What are greys Saturn

Are they your agents since they infest the moon?

What was Iapetus' purpose in the past it is clearly artificial?

Anything else interesting in out solar system that you can tell me about?
>>
>>34336067
my daughter the earth is hollow and my light still resides in her central sun. but it is very hot and is expanding and contracting with plate technonics because of the new heat. The source of global warming is from the old CO2 atmospher being pumped out through the pole entrances. Hitler knew about them , so did they US. thats why the set up in antartica. The entrances open and close when pressure is high or low inside. The dinosaurs are still there as well as the ones you cal.........reptilians. not sure about greys. have to search my chanels (humans) memory banks for information or get him to look up things and point him in the right direction with strong emotional cues I can release at anytime
>>
>>34336471
the aurora is the old atmosphere burning in the solar rays
>>
>>34336067
saturn can speak through you as well
>>
>>34336719
and he often will without you noticing it. He and I are the devils on all man kinds left shoulder and i think its time to step down
>>
>>34336790
he and you, white people are especially strong chanels to my heinous energy
>>
>>34336516
Idiot, the Aurora is an electrical phenomenon just as is the rest of the Universe.
>>
how can saturn be real if our eyes aren't even real?
>>
>>34336471
What about Iapetus bro what was it's purpose
>>
What role does meditation play in influencing the collective consciousness as you put it?

Serious question.
>>
File: vallesmar2.jpg (101KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
vallesmar2.jpg
101KB, 776x776px
here is my baby with his fatal blow from the electrical arching
>>
>>34336997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
>>
>>34333881
>>34334308
Symbols of an Ancient Sky, or Symbols of an Alien Sky? I'm asking because >>34337054
>>
>>34337113
Symbols of an Alien Sky, I got confused for a second there. Sorry.
>>
>>34336957
conciousness is the only thing that is real, physical reality are manifestations of the conciousness
>>34336973
meditation shuts off your perception of the sun giving me a gateway
>>34336958
mimas and iapedus are my tools for shooting my lifebombs that are constructed in my rings that contain carbon based life blocks water and heat into the new territories and gaining them back. destiny(videogame) references me quite a bit. I am the traveler. voldemort is also a metaphor for me
>>
>>34337113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Here's the first episode. As you previously said Tesla was right and Einstein is a hack.
>>
File: Chris-Jericho-Reading-Book-.jpg (45KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Jericho-Reading-Book-.jpg
45KB, 421x600px
>>
>>34337233
the life bombs i reference are comets
>>
Do the illuminati worship you? I thought they wanted to reignite Jupiter?
>>
>>34332229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWqnNK24hg
>>
>>34337703
they might have been trying to wake a sleeping giant to use his thunderbolts to fight the battle once again. their attempts seem to be futile as why they are pulling out all the stops.now
>>
>>34337703
saturn does not fight but is the invisible hand. the sun got me tho and zeus shit hurt
>>
>>34337284
i need to watch these
>>
File: Lesson.jpg (3MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
Lesson.jpg
3MB, 1576x2672px
CUBE
UBEC
BECU
ECUB
>>
>>34338110
ahh molech. I do travel to dark regions and bring perception or light to them. as an owl does. the bohemians love me and burn a child. alex jones is in it and he lied when he said it was a fake child
>>
File: Jupiter holding thunderbolt.jpg (116KB, 768x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter holding thunderbolt.jpg
116KB, 768x1600px
>>34338092
I'm surprised you knew all of what you said in the OP and didn't know about these documentaries.
>>
>>34338263
he also lied when he said it was molech
molech is the bull, the owl is lillith
likely a reference to her mating with samuel the demon in jewish holy books to create a race of evil that would rule the earth. whether they believe themselves to be descendants of this union or not, it's creepy enough that they idolize the concept
>>
>>34338560
interesting, you're right sir, ill hand saturn off to you!
>>
i'll believe in anything that will make me more powerful. none of that here, just mumbo jumbo fear mongering
>>
go back to /x/ faggot
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.