[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother Nathanael on Michael Brown. How is he so based? htt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 26

File: 1391926226922.png (360KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1391926226922.png
360KB, 512x512px
Brother Nathanael on Michael Brown. How is he so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EB6aBir4GA
>>
>>34254947
This nigga is blocked here in germany. Never seen a video of him
>>
>>34255009
You are really missing out. He is the best source available today.

See if this works: http://brothernathanaelchannel.com
>>
>>34255009
I just tried unblocking with proxtube but it doesnt work, it works on music videos but it has never worked on pol related content. Shit sux
>>
File: J6ENl.gif (992KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
J6ENl.gif
992KB, 480x270px
>>34254947
>>
>>34255078
Yay, thanks anon
>>
File: 4234234341.jpg (27KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
4234234341.jpg
27KB, 460x288px
>>34255188

Nice dubs.

What's better? Living Brave New World, or 1984?
>>
File: Colorado025.jpg (63KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
Colorado025.jpg
63KB, 480x457px
WN are hilarious. They'll clap for the Jewiest looking Jew possible.

At least Weininger was a brilliant Jew. This guy, on the other hand, is just recycling the same old tired 30 IQ anti-semitic crap that we've heard a thousand times from every other WN mouthpiece over the years.

He says nothing new. The mechanism that wins out here is one that is particularly potent among whites, and that is watching someone of a foreign race denigrate their own is more appealing and worth listening to than hearing it from your own.

A real false sense of "from the horses mouth". This idiot knows nothing. He's a kook, and it's unfortunate how he's lowering the property value in a lovely state like Colorado.
>>
>>34254947
I wish he didn't look so manic and crazy though. He IS right but a liberal just beginning to see the forest for the trees would probably disregard him out of hand.
>>
>>34255188
>>34255009
This guy is extremely based and a blast to watch. I bet some idiot guy uploaded his videos to some other site for you.
>>
>>34255292
I havent read 1984, we read bnw in 7th grade in school, but i cant remember much. I guess bnw would be better as long as you're an alpha.. But this is the choice between a shit sandwich and a bowl of diarrhea.

..lol the turks upstairs are screaming out their lungs at each other, its fucking 11am here, fuck me.
>>
>>34255188
Versuch mal "youtube unblocker".
>>
>>34255407
Yeah sure. Get fucked shill

>says nothing new

Standart jidf tactic.
>>
>>34255583

What does he say that's not sensational rehashed bullshit?

More to the point, what solutions does he offer?

ZERO.

He bitches about the Jews, and you losers like to hear that to get some assrubbing to soothe your failed lives.
>>
>>34255506
Definitely read 1984! It's a great book and not too long.
>>
>>34254947
I fucking love this Brother Nathanael guy. He's an ex-Jew convert to Christianity, he truly loves Jesus and sympathizes with our cause. A lot of his advice is sound, and he warns of AIPAC as well as the Ashkenazi's version of Zionism which he thinks is the AntiChrist.

Brother Nathanael is awesome.
>>
>>34255453
Yeah, this definitely is not Facebook material. Only for those interested in different perspectives.

>>34255661
He provides lots of great video clips I have never seen, and good commentary on them. He really does his research. If you think his views about the Jews are too much, just overlook it, but that's his angle.
>>
File: 1401385981981.jpg (87KB, 444x560px) Image search: [Google]
1401385981981.jpg
87KB, 444x560px
>>34254947
>>
>>34255478
Yeah just checking the vids on the site >>34255078 posted.
>>
>Nationalize the press

That's a terrible idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 501x585px
>>34254947
Brother Nathanael is the hero we all deserve..
>>
>>34254947

>Bro Nat on /pol/

Automatic bump deserved
>>
>>34255721
He does have a way of putting it that can be a bit off putting to some, but he does a good job of aggregating information.
>>
>>34255661
>More to the point, what solutions does he offer?

He said to nationalise the media and put it back under American control.

He offered a solution.
>>
File: 1396072931796.jpg (220KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1396072931796.jpg
220KB, 1024x768px
>>34255790

Fuck no it isn't
>>
>>34255821

It's working so well in China and Russia. We should let the government have complete control over the information we receive. What could go wrong?
>>
>you will never sit around a roaring fire sharing a bottle of sacramental wine with brother nathanael listening to his wisdom while you rub his feet
>>
>>34255821
Especially if by nationalization it means that media is no longer dominated by money but by individuals united for one cause: transparent government and can be ran by common folks such as you or I or any of us; media shouldn't be something only owned by companies bought and paid for by advertisements. It should be the voice of the people.
>>
>>34255721

It really just baffles me that you all ridicule the niggers one second in Ferguson for saying "whitey give us mo money you got businesses and money but we ain got no jobs"...

... and then minutes later you all are basically doing the same thing about the Jews.

It's a bullshit blame game. This is a world of conflict, war, and struggle. Bitching is pointless. THAT is the point. The only entity served by Brother Nathanael's youtube channel and site is his checking account.

The only way to win in this world is to acquire power and force, and I ask you all to honestly look at any Brother Nathanael vid and tell me what power and force you acquired from that.

Nil. In fact, what is happening here is the Jews creating a Steve Jobs type "reality distortion field", where they're a boogeyman in your lives.

Just to think the privileged position of power the Jew holds in the minds of pol must make any person of Jewish descent laugh. They are kings to you all, walking Gods.

Moralizing is the Jews domain. You will never outdo them in that. That's why your attempts to enlighten your friends and family are always met with kooky looks and disregard.

You'd have better odds defeating the Jews by going and studying genetic engineering and developing something in your own time that kills everyone with a nose that has a curve over a certain degree.
>>
>>34255938

You sound like a Marxist. Great in theory, impractical as fuck.
>>
>>34255953
I don't really care about the blaming, personally. I like the information he provides.
>>
>>34255517
Addon installiert, nix passiert. Immernoch geblockt
>>
File: Jewish-JIDF-troll.png (332KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-JIDF-troll.png
332KB, 495x495px
>>34255953
>>
>>34254947

R.I.P Michael.

P.S. Thanks for the new wide screen TV.
>>
>>34256039

> This person's posting something that doesn't hate Jews
> must be a Jew!
> Let me post from my collection of recycled Jew pics!
> ah shit, TV dinner's done, hungry man yee haaa
>>
>>34256083
Great story, Shlomo!
>>
>>34254947
How can one based man break it down with so much truth?
>>
>>34255970
I'm pretty libertarian but also see a need for government to protect us from crazy motherfuckers sometimes. I mean damn a pack of them ran down my street last night, a pack of Bloods screaming out "kill whitey!" I was like what the fuck? LOL did they just say kill whitey? And then they came running down my street I was like WHAT the HECK? LOL It was crazy man. Normally I don't get upset with respectable black people, but there is a difference between a black person and a nigger, a nigger is someone with a black heart, and it can be a person of any color. I suppose I'm just angry with the continued burglaries and thefts I keep seeing and experiencing around me especially when I had ancestors that helped to free them from slavery. It just makes me upset that they act out this way, destroying things, smashing everything, stealing, looting, hurting the elderly, hell, tonight they shot and killed a man in the media who was on their side who was protesting with them, he got shot several times in the stomach and bled out, its like a war zone down there, literally

And the sad thing is, when black people do wrong to a white person, they always feel like they're entitled to hurt us and cause us harm, even those among us that have descended from people who helped to free their ancestors. Its like they're ungrateful for everything we do to try to help them and it disgusts me. I hate myself for feeling hate, but you'd feel it too if they stole from your mother when you were 9 years old and you felt powerless to do anything because they were bigger than you and they stole all of your momma's hard earned money, about 400 dollars and her credit cards......not only that but having been robbed on my own street by blacks at gun point for 30 dollars. Then not too long ago having 150 stolen from me. I just don't understand why they keep acting the way that they do and thinking its alright to be that way to people. Its sad, especially when you /try/ to be friends with them.
>>
>>34255806
That's so funny, it's true.

Brother is a red pill jew.
>>
>>34255790
>RT
Seems to serve the russians VERY well.
>>
>>34256308
The power of Christ compels him.
>>
File: 1967 Every Fucking Day.jpg (99KB, 907x765px) Image search: [Google]
1967 Every Fucking Day.jpg
99KB, 907x765px
>>34255407
T-thank you master!
>>
>>34255661
I get a lot of new information from him i havent heard anywhere else
>>
File: 1385789959612.jpg (196KB, 1592x600px) Image search: [Google]
1385789959612.jpg
196KB, 1592x600px
>>
>>34256263
>Its sad, especially when you /try/ to be friends with them.

Why would you ever try this? No goddamn nigger ever wants to be your friend, and you can see it in their eyes.
>>
Hmm, nationalize the press?

Jews are in control of Congress so its the same thing either way.

Still, Nathanael based as usual
>>
>>34256485
These are different from BN. He is not a Jew trying to mislead the media into believing anti-semitism is a greater threat than it is in order to benefit Jews. He is a Christian who criticizes Jewish control over the media and government.
>>
Goddamnit I love Brother Nathanael
>>
>>34255407
You're right. He's another insane kike with something to peddle to goyim.
>>
Holy shit I always saw this guy posted on pol but its the first time I actually see a video, I have really been missing out on him.

Whats his backstory anyway, is he really a converted jew like some anon said?
>>
is he based in russia?
>>
>>34255715
>Zionism which he thinks is the AntiChrist.

I truly believe that the AntiChrist isn't a person but rather a group, the Zionist.
>>
>Nationalize the press

Wow, nothing would fucking change except videos like this would be hastily censored. Mainstream media is already the govt's mouthpiece.
>>
>>34256821
Privatised press lets the kikes control it.

What is your solution?
>>
>>34256821
By "nationalize" he means, bring the press under the control of actual Americans -- not Jews.
>>
>nationalize the press
>as if jews don't have hands in all pockets

oy vey nate
>>
Bro Nat is an actual Eastern Orthodox priest and has been for a long time. Hes not some random Jew putting on a costume and playing a character to fool the goyim. Just a guy who tries to do right by the world and denounce evil.

>>34256821
All major media in the world is owned by six very Jewish companies right now. If the American media were Nationalized, and we were to actually enforce transparency, thereby empowering the American people, the Jews could no longer have a stranglehold over the airwaves and online media.
>>
>>34256806
He is based wherever he goes. But he lives in Colorado
>>
This is what happens when you import people from /v/, /pol/.

/v/ is the epitome of contrary thinking. The most absurd of mental gymnastics are used there to justify hating something one week, then loving it the next, based solely on it's popularity. There is also no sense of individual thought there, either. Everyone must conform to the new way of thinking. This is hilariously ironic, because the 'new way of thinking' will just get trampled, dismantled, and destroyed for being too popular, then replaced with the previous line of thought once more.

Welcome to /vpol/. Instead of Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo. You've got Racism, Gun Control, Political Parties.
>>
>>34257112
Do you actually have anything to say or are you just going to desperately try to slide a Bro Nat thread, Mr. JIDF?
>>
>>34257112
OP here. I encourage you to believe and say whatever you think is right, after sufficient research and thought.
>>
>>34257112
Its been years since I go to /v/ since I finished my backlog but back then had some actually scientifically proven good videogames like Deus Ex Morrowind Planescape, that are almost near perfect, and barely anyone in the outside world knows.

I think of /pol/ as something like it, extremelly bizarre to an outsider, but where people are actually onto something big, and now it isnt something as trivial as videogames, it is geopolitics.

But fuck me if I can guess what will happen and if this place will actually change the world
>>
>>34254947

I've got two words for Brother Nathaniel.

Six rounds.

You do not need six rounds to legitimately disable someone. I could forgive three at the most, if the suspect was charging; but not six. One round is self-defense. Three rounds is if the suspect is running at you, your aim is bad, and/or you need more than one round to ensure that the suspect is stopped.

Six, on the other hand, translates into exactly what the autopsy said happened. A jackbooted, fascist pig standing over a man who was already lying on the ground, unarmed, prone, and completely defenseless, and firing a gratuitous amount of ammunition into his body, purely in order to sate a condition of slavering bloodlust.

This was an act of deliberate murder, and I do not condone it. The police officer who did this should be given due process and a fair trial, but if he is found legitimately guilty, then he should also get the standard 25 to life.
>>
>>34257535
nogunz detected
>>
>>34257535
But all of the bullets hit his front, and he was lying on his front. It doesn't make sense that he shot him after he was already lying down if all of his wounds were in the front.

It is entirely possible the officer fired six rounds in a very short period of time to stop him.
>>
>>34257535
guys let's spot the person who's never actually shot a gun in real life
>>
File: psych factors.jpg (217KB, 756x538px) Image search: [Google]
psych factors.jpg
217KB, 756x538px
>>34257535
>I don't know a single thing about terminal ballistic research or human physiology

You are a moron, and like so many others you talk completely out of your ass, yet feel entitled to open your stupid mouth anyway. The only reason why a completely ignorant person would feel the need to be heard is if they had an unjustly inflated ego. Humble yourself, you huge retard.

http://www.firearmstactical.com/hwfe.htm
>>
>>34257535
Hello person who has never used a gun in his life.
>>
>>34257535
How come no gunshot wounds in his back then if he was lying face down stop being a retard most of the bullets hit his arm that wouldn't put a big guy down but the last two to the head would
>>
File: fishin pol.png (26KB, 222x335px) Image search: [Google]
fishin pol.png
26KB, 222x335px
>>34257535
blatant misrepresentation of what happened.

blatant ignorance of police procedure.

blatant ignorance of guns.

blatant ignorance of niggers.
>>
>>34257535

I think you've been playing too much call of duty.
>>
File: PA-20672533.jpg (81KB, 650x834px) Image search: [Google]
PA-20672533.jpg
81KB, 650x834px
>>34257710
Now look at the locations of the GSWs that Brown sustained.
Not a single one near any vital structure aside from the final round which entered the cranial vault. None of these rounds except the last one carried the potential for immediate physiological incapacitation.

Consider yourself humbled, retard.
>>
>>34255009
Arent you happy we liberated you from that evil dictatorship you had?

t. Democracy
>>
>>34257821
The location of the wound on Brown's thumb totally discredits any account of him having his hands up as if he were surrendering. The bullet grazed the soft tissue as it was parallel to the barrel of the gun. If his hand had been perpendicular the wound would be a clean through and through.
The shot to the top of the head also discredits these claims. What almost assuredly happened is that Brown was running towards the officer, the officer began to open fire, and Brown stumbled. As he stumbled forward he presented the top of his head, and was shot by the panic firing officer.

Ballistics do not lie, "eye witnesses" do.
>>
>>34257821
What are the 9 dots???

I know 6 shots landed but rhe other 3 dots?? Why are some of them wirh a X??
>>
File: internet detectives win again.png (656KB, 1216x1042px) Image search: [Google]
internet detectives win again.png
656KB, 1216x1042px
>>34258141
Its documenting locations of entry and exit wounds.
This MS paint pic some other anon threw together sums it up fairly well.
>>
>>34257535

Four of the bullets hit the guy's arm. That's not going to stop him if he's charging. Of the remaining two which both hit Michael Brown in the head, it is possible that they were fired in rapid succession because the head is a more difficult target to hit.

If the police officer's story that Michael Brown charged him was true, then as far as I'm concerned, he fired as many rounds as were appropriate to the situation. If the officer's claims can be brought into question, then this is what a trial is for.

The number of rounds used by the officer is irrelevant to the case
The number of crimes committed by Michael Brown before encountering the officer is also irrelevant

The only relevant piece of information as to whether or not the police officer's actions were justified is whether or not Michael Brown had attempted to attack the officer.
>>
>>34258198
Oh great, thanks a lot!
>>
>>34257710
source?
>>
>>34258444
>http://www.firearmstactical.com/hwfe.htm
its in his post
>>
>>34258276
>The number of crimes committed by Michael Brown before encountering the officer is also irrelevant

Its actually not. One of the key witnesses will likely be one of Brown's friends who was an accomplice to the convenience store robbery they were fleeing from. This friend is one of the first to claim that Brown was attempting to surrender. This is the only case the defense can make, and it will be utterly destroyed by the ballistics report which will reaffirm what we already know. He was in fact running towards the officer as he was firing. Brown's wounds could not have been produced otherwise.

Brown's criminal history will go to show that his penchant for violent crime contributed to his shooting death.

>>34258444
... the source is provided in the post
>>
>>34258198
BUT HES GUD BOI HE DIN DU NUTTIN
>>
File: michael brown ballistics.jpg (298KB, 1188x792px) Image search: [Google]
michael brown ballistics.jpg
298KB, 1188x792px
>>
>>34258198
>>34258139
>>34257821
>>34257710
/pol/ is always right
>>
File: why-so-logical+.jpg (49KB, 464x585px) Image search: [Google]
why-so-logical+.jpg
49KB, 464x585px
>>34258276

>Four of the bullets hit the guy's arm. That's not going to stop him if he's charging. Of the remaining two which both hit Michael Brown in the head, it is possible that they were fired in rapid succession because the head is a more difficult target to hit.

I can possibly accept this, although I am reluctant to do so, because I admittedly have a reflexive, negative bias towards the police.

Paternalistic, condescending, testosterone-poisoned Colonel Quaritch bullshit like >>34257710 on the other hand, I am *not* prepared to accept.
>>
>>34257535

A local witness stated that Brown was not experiencing effects from being shot, and police are trained to bring physical threats down and incapacitated.
>>
>>34258855
I don't approve of his language or behavior either. But he did contribute by providing a source, at least.
>>
>>34258565
nothing more to see. Everyone can go home now
>>
>>34258855
>not prepared to accept empirical facts

Thats because you're an ignorant retard with an inflated ego. It doesn't matter whether you accept the facts or not, you are a singular insignificant retard. If you hold an opinion that solid, reliable, factual information contradicts, and you refuse to change that opinion, you are the absolute biggest form of retard there is. You are too retarded for words. Any institution that graduated you should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>34258917

>I don't approve of his language or behavior either.

It's fairly standard for the fascists around here.
>>
>>34259013
It's fairly standard for anonymous internet communication.
>>
>>34258978
>Thats because you're an ignorant retard with an inflated ego.

It doesn't have anything to do with the facts. It has to do with the manner in which you presented said facts; and you are continuing in said behaviour now.

I am not interested in your mutilated depiction of masculinity. Go and find someone else to behave like a primate towards.
>>
>>34255407

That's right white man, don't listen to this jew, listen to the white people that jews pay to tell us what they want while maintaining a facade of control
>>
>>34259042

Yes, but I find that people here tend to be more verbally abusive. I use both this site and Reddit, and each has their unique disadvantages.

The disadvantage of Reddit is that if one of the authoritarian Communists there disagrees with you, they will abuse the karma system to try and make sure that your opinion is not heard at all. The disadvantage of 4chan is that if one of the neo-Nazi stormtroopers here disagrees with you, you will have to wade through a tsunami of profanity and attempts at condescension from scared, militant, paternalistic man-children.

Generally speaking I prefer 4chan; although it can still grow tedious, occasionally.
>>
>>34259067
>those facts are wrong because they hurt my feefees
Please just leave the internet, it is clearly beyond your emotional fortitude.
>>
>>34259067
As general advice for all sides, ignore any post that is just insulting. If it provides actual info, then address the info and ignore the insults.
>>
>>34259197
Reddit has a karma system and a username attached. It encourages good behavior. But it also encourages groupthink. /pol/ may be abrasive, but you get valuable perspectives and info here if you don't mind it.
>>
>>34259067
>gigantic retard has hurt feelings because someone rightfully called him out for his violent ignorance

Your whining isn't going to make you any less of loud mouthed retard. Go read your first post again, and ask yourself why you deserve any a sliver of civility. You brazenly assailed someone's character assuming that you were a ballistic expert, despite your hilarious lack of knowledge on the subject of terminal ballistics. You have literally never read a single piece of terminal ballistic research literature, yet you were espousing your utter nonsense as if you were a fountain of factual information.

You're a prideful egomaniac retard. You try calling me a primate yet you're the one who in action is no different from an uneducated loud mouthed nigger.
>>
>>34259218

My feelings don't have much to do with it. It's called a logical fallacy.

Don't you have some raw meat left over in the fridge? It might help to calm you down.
>>
>>34259324
Insulting you is not a fallacy, retard. The basis of my argument was nothing but empirical facts, which I provided source to for YOUR betterment. I don't gain anything from you educating yourself, you however lose an opportunity to expand your meager horizons by ignoring valid information because your butthurt ego can't be constrained.
>>
>>34259279
>Go read your first post again, and ask yourself why you deserve any a sliver of civility.

Attempts at post-hoc self-justification aren't going to help you, I'm afraid. You calling me names has nothing to do with either me, or the merit (or lack thereof) of your argument. You are welcome to continue to think otherwise, but in my own mind at least, it doesn't change anything.

I'm also entirely willing to concede that I'm a narcissist; but if, given the amount that you are relying on ad hominem, you think that you are not, then there really anything else I can say.
>>
File: 1369144584254.jpg (19KB, 281x480px) Image search: [Google]
1369144584254.jpg
19KB, 281x480px
>tfw Brother Nathanael is so based, shills cant even come up with an argument
Brother Nathanael and InternetAristocrat are going to save us. They will save humanity.
>>
>>34259399
Now you throw more egg on your own face by showing everyone you don't know what post-hoc means. I only respond to you abrasively because of the disgusting stupidity you showcased in your post.

How very fitting. Your behavior and views line up perfectly with a stereotypical liberal. Wouldn't surprise me all if you were a tumblr or reddit regular. You tried to pretend to be an expert on a subject you know nothing about, and after you were made a fool you try to pull the holier than thou move. You are a gigantic liberal retard down to the T.
>>
File: 1377582953868.png (134KB, 803x915px) Image search: [Google]
1377582953868.png
134KB, 803x915px
>>34255806
>>
>>34259460

I haven't watched InternetAristocrat. Brother Nathaniel is occasionally worthwhile, although the single minded idea that Schlomo is responsible for *everything* grows a little tedious, after a while.

Stefan Molyneaux (AKA AnCap Jesus) is usually interesting as well, although he has a tendency to draw conclusions which fit his pre-existing beliefs about things.
>>
File: batman+.jpg (149KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
batman+.jpg
149KB, 900x1260px
>>34255806

Yes, but he's not always the one I feel I need.
>>
File: 4312532.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4312532.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>34254947
He looks like he could be a mentat.
Anyway, this guy is great. Thanks for sharing OP.
>>
File: 1392063977364.jpg (396KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1392063977364.jpg
396KB, 1131x1600px
For the anons whose countries blocked the video on youtube

http://brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=1062
>>
File: mfwhuh.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
mfwhuh.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
>>34259399
>Anon tells faggot to go re-read his first post
>Faggot thinks this is post hoc

Are you a fucking 12 year old transgendered girl? Life is not paintball where a hit on the arm knocks the player out of the game. And facts trump your muh feelings every time. Quit posting defamatory shit about a man who defended himself when you don't have a fucking clue how the real world works.
>>
File: sayaka-smile.png (1MB, 1934x1094px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka-smile.png
1MB, 1934x1094px
OP here. Thanks for making this a great thread. Subscribe to BN and post his videos. Save this info and repost it. Argue it (safely) with your friends and family. The truth will set you free. Love your neighbor. Good night.
>>
>>34257535
Chaim pls

pls
>>
>>34254947
He just suggested to nationalize the press.

Sounds like a statist to me.
>>
>>34257535
Brown was high on weed laced with pcp. How else are you going to take someone down, who is charging at you, who does not feel pain, than with multiple shots?
>>
>>34255188
get hola unblocker
>>
>>34255661
he post more citations then anyone on pol ever does
>>
>>34261122

The pigs will claim literally anything they need to, to justify it. Anything at all.
>>
>>34255009
get rid of your nanny state already
>>
>>34254947
As a non-american I don't really care about your nigburgers revolting. But what I DO care about, is what the fucking Jews are up to as this is most likely a diversion caused by the kike-controlled media.

Has Palestine been nuked or something?
>>
Did Brown really rob some cigars and push a store owner?
>>
>>34254947
>nationalize the press
>giving ZOG even more power to censor and jew

this is why i always suspect statists of being crypto kikes
>>
>>34262734
yes
>>
File: photo.jpg (13KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
13KB, 250x251px
>>34254947
>There is one way out. Nationalize the press.

You know where this goes.
>>
File: iluvbrovids.jpg (280KB, 1022x632px) Image search: [Google]
iluvbrovids.jpg
280KB, 1022x632px
>>34255806
>>
I don't fucking understand, why do the amount of bullets fired matter?

Britbong here.
>>
>>34265742

Cop wanted to kill the nig not arrest him for anything.
>>
File: 1399756723042.jpg (67KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1399756723042.jpg
67KB, 500x678px
basically this image.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.