[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Ferguson Happening
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 69
IT'S HAPPENING

FERGUSON PROTESTORS BEING SHOT WITH LIVE BULLETS

STREAM:
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/3295551
>>
if dubs vice crew dies tonight by enrichment
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 246x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 246x243
>>34057700
Mother fucker!
>>
File: vince1.png (346 KB, 623x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vince1.png
346 KB, 623x392
>>34057700
>>
File: dubs time.jpg (30 KB, 340x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dubs time.jpg
30 KB, 340x436
>>34057700
>>
Rolling for Whites Only bathrooms in Ferguson
>>
File: 1402129492381.gif (2 MB, 368x207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402129492381.gif
2 MB, 368x207
>>34057700
>>
>>34057700
>7700
it begins
>>
File: He mad.png (21 KB, 233x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
He mad.png
21 KB, 233x398
Charlos need some anti butthurt cream.
>>
Black people seem to always be a form of entertainment to white people.
>>
File: 1401649016479.jpg (2 MB, 3466x2776) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401649016479.jpg
2 MB, 3466x2776
>>34057844
>>
>>34057869
Spam shit faster than him so you can't see his messages anymore and piss him off even more
>>
File: 1373516323684.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373516323684.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1325
>>34057700
>>
>>34057700
> Double Dubs
Vice Crew is never gonna make it out alive.
Also:
> If quads, Category 5 Chimpout
>>
>claims shooting protesters
>turns on stream, nothing going on
>>
JEWS? JEWS? JEWS?!?
>>
>>34058071
it's because of them fucking juice
>>
we need to call the liquor store and tell the nigs looting inside that the vice crew outside has recorded their faces and is going to hand the footage over to the police
>>
The facts:

Nearly every cop is corrupt, and every police force is corrupt
Brown was probably murdered in cold blood for no reason
The police are now soldiers occupying your country and oppressing you, not peacekeepers or even law enforcers
Brown probably was a thug
>>
>>34057881
Now you understand why roman colosseum were such a hit back in the day.

Just think about it :

Atheists thrown in the arena to fight lions, tigers, etc. in an epic reenacting of the theory of evolution's greatest principle: survival of the fittest

Arming niggers and watch them fight to the death, and then execute nignog if his fight wasn't good enough
>>
>>34058222
Martial Law when?
>>
>>34058222
>Nearly every cop is corrupt, and every police force is corrupt

This is the jew's fault.

>Brown was probably murdered in cold blood for no reason

This is the niggo's fault.

>The police are now soldiers occupying your country and oppressing you, not peacekeepers or even law enforcers

This is the jew's fault.

>Brown probably was a thug

This is the niggos AND jew's fault.
>>
File: 1385630591349.gif (437 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385630591349.gif
437 KB, 400x400
>>34057700
>>
>>34058371
> Niggers and Jews, bad news
>>
>>34058222
This. Brown was a thug, Brown wasn't a thug. That doesn't matter.

What matters is that he was gunned down by police and denied his right to a trial. The officer decided to execute him on the spot instead of wasting time with a bust. skipping due process and becoming a vigilante. This is what you, /pol/ should be upset about.
>>
>>34058222
>facts
You don't seem to understand what that word means m80poo
>>
This protest needs more burning tire walls, clanking, and slav
>>
>>34058495
what about him going after that cop's gun?
>>
File: 1386835329027.jpg (18 KB, 320x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386835329027.jpg
18 KB, 320x480
>>34058222
>trips for truth
>>
>>34058551
How do you know that happened?
>>
>>34058495
/pol/ shouldn't be upset until they know the facts and neither should you.

/pol/ SHOULD be upset about a militarized police force

/pol/ SHOULD be upset about shitty mainstream media news coverage that we have to watch VICE livestreams and ignore the bleeding heart behind the camera and watch shit going down and get an accurate picture of the protester / looter dynamic

If you have feelings about the issue one way or the other, that's fine, but don't pretend to be objective.
>>
>>34058584
It was documented
>>
File: ItsHappening.png (81 KB, 312x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ItsHappening.png
81 KB, 312x213
>>34057700
>>
>>34058551
there is no evidence of that occuring
>>
this yoof seems like he's on edge with the Vice crew
>>
>>34058584
How do you know he did nothing?
>>
>>34058495
He was a nigger. Who gives a shit? The world is a much safer place without him. In fact, the cop who shot him probably saved countless lives.
>>
>>34058625
Who documented it? Is there video evidence? The word of a cop is worthless even when he hasn't been accused of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>34058551
he must have been a magic negro to be doing that like the police reports say and and running away like several eye witnesses report say.

But does that really matter? can you really, actually trust that report? The cops will lie to protect their own.
>>
>>34058584
I'd take an officers word over a nigger that just robbed a store.
>>
tom fucken ferguson bout that money man we don't play wit no cops main. dont play wit de citi main west side up main
>>
File: IMG_5672.png (1 MB, 908x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5672.png
1 MB, 908x720
>>34057700
>>
>>34058697
Really? A cop will lie even when he has no reason to lie, just as a wasp will seek you out and sting you even though it has nothing to gain from it and will likely perish.
>>
>>34058632
not that we know of yet
>>
>>34057660
Cuckled whites
>>
File: f24.jpg (254 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f24.jpg
254 KB, 500x500
>>34057700
Stream just turned into The Wire, g'damn. Nigger gave his real name and then freaked out saying that wasn't his real one.
>>
>>34058888
> QUADS TRIGGER CATEGORY 5 CHIMPOUT
> GET YOUR TIME MACHINE READY
>>
>>34058693
>Several eye witness accounts
>Trusting the word of niggers screamin'
>DIN DO NUFFIN

It's like I really am on reddit.
>>
hes getting culturally enriched.
>>
>>34057660
They about to get culturally enriched
>>
CONFIRMED! VICE CREW ABOUT TO GET MERKED!!!! ITS HAPPPENNNNIINNNGGGG
>>
HERE IT COMES
>>
>>34057660
Vice is about to get Culturally enriched! LMAO
>>
>>34057700
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>FERGUSON PROTESTORS BEING SHOT WITH LIVE BULLETS

source fag
>>
Sounds like they gon' get enriched with leftism.
>>
>>34058798
The whole Vice Crew is getting culturally enriched as we speak
>>
fuck is anyone recording this? it's fucking gold
>>
>>34058793
Witness accounts are less than worthless. Without video evidence there is no way to know what happened. But we can safely assume the cop is a deranged, violent maniac even if everything he said is true.
>>
>>34058679
No, the word of a cop weighs more than the word of a civvie because cops have been vetted.
>>
[enrichment intensifies]
>>
>>34057660
>VICE GETTING BTFO BY THE NIGGERS THEY DEFEND

LMAO FUCKING AMERICANS ARE RETARDED. ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>34057660
Personally, I think the niggers deserve to be crushed under the heel of the state. The only ones I can think of who deserve it more than them, are the leftykikes who egg them on.
>>
File: jamalgotagun.jpg (69 KB, 650x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jamalgotagun.jpg
69 KB, 650x488
I think it is this guy, but I can't tell, they all look the same to me.
>>
>>34058888
CHIMPOUT CATEGORY 5 GET YOUR TIME MACHINE
>>
>>34058892
By the corrupt.
>>
>>34058584
How do we know it did not. How do we know it did not in the million of cases of people being unarmed and shot dead by police every year of all races. Even withholding all sides of the story simply whats more logical or statistically likely to believe until we have more facts A clean sheet cop decides to kill a nigger for no reason in front of a neighborhood in broad daylight or B Brown was one of thousands of young black man who do not respect authority and worshiped a culture of crime and violence and decided to act on these lessons.
>>
>>34058607
I'm not pretending to be objective. you shouldn't also be quick to dismiss police collusion.
>>
this is hilarious
>>
>>34058899
Eh, at least we're somewhat still allowed to defend ourselves. Unlike Yurocucks or Ausfailians.
>>
Wow this goy is currently saying its their own fault for getting attacked,
>>
>>34058961
Unfortunately, you are unlikely to get a proper investigation into what happened, which is really all the evidence once needs.
>>
THIS IS THERE COMMUNITY GUYS HE DOESN'T BLAME THEM

HE SUCKEN NIGGER DICK

I think they could be slapping him with there cock and he would thank them for it and say "its just there culture guys were in there community"

fucking chimp apologists.
>>
PANTS UP DON'T JEW
>>
Fuck dude, I am starting to think if the girl got raped by ningnogs in front of the pussy vice dude... they would find a fucking excuse for it.


fuck
>>
>>34058957
You know what's really corrupt? The nigger genes that bear the curse of Ham. That's the definition of corruption.
>>
>you can't expect [monkeys] to understand
>>
File: f21.jpg (19 KB, 236x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f21.jpg
19 KB, 236x314
Course the white boy has now been rationalizing how the niggers acted for 5 minutes now.
>>
>>34058670
You got the right idea. Some "youth" is dead, big deal. People die all the time.
>>
>>34057660
I just see that Tim Pool fag rambling about shit, where's the shooting?
>>
This is the ultimate pie in the face for niggers and liberals ....IM ROCK HARD
>>
The whites cant understand how innercity police deal with niggers, its interesting to watch this goy realize everything he believed about blacks is a lie.
>>
>>34058584
I know that 6% of the population is responsible for 50% of violent crime in the US.
>>
>>34059064
disgusting isn't it. Just absolutely refuse the red pill.
>>
>>34059103
It's infuriating. I want to get as remote from society as possible at this point.
>>
File: 1389378127367.jpg (178 KB, 598x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389378127367.jpg
178 KB, 598x600
>>34057700
>>34057700
>>
>>34057660
>protestors
>looters
pick one you nigger enabling libtard piece of garbage.
>>
Is this guy for fucking real? They've been attacked by niggers MULTIPLE times and he still blames the cops and whites.
>>
>>34058679
get the fuck off this board

you are siding with a confirmed crip gang banger who was on video stealing from a shop and assaulting the owner when they tried to stop them

the only bad part about this story is that the cop didnt mount browns head on the hood of his car on the way to disneyland
>>
>>34059095
So every single black ever killed by a cop was reaching for his gun?
>>
>>34059018
To be honest to go back to my point I don't see what needs investigating in this case any more compared to the hundreds probably thousands of other unarmed black men who will be shot by the police because of a crime THEY say he committed while his neighbors and friends say HE IN DO NUFFIN the week before brown was shot.
>>
>>34059180
No, they often have their own.
>>
>>34059168
I didn't side with the dead guy. I even said above that while he was probably murdered in cold blood, he was also probably just as thuggish as /pol/ would have everyone believe.

The fact that he was a thug doesn't change the fact that cops are scum and America is under occupation.
>>
File: 1408018208742.jpg (88 KB, 500x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408018208742.jpg
88 KB, 500x334
STREAM DOWN!!! HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>34057700
>>
>>34059180
what is rodney king for 6 million?

answer: OJ
>>
>>34058693
they'll be able to tell if that cop's gun discharged a round into the street in the location of a struggle.
>>
>>34059237
King is another good example - a genuine thug who was still needlessly beaten by sadistic, malevolent, corrupt cops.
>>
>>34057700
If singles you're wrong
>>
left message with cellphone store, hope it was one of those answering machines that plays the caller loudly as they leave the message, judging by the Pakistani voice of the answering message it's probably old technology that does just that.


http://vocaroo.com/i/s1e4NCSxBoXZ

^ what I will be telling any looter who picks up the phone at the businesses I am calling
>>
Stream getting good again.
>>
File: 1407912966901.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407912966901.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
>>34059216
but the cops are actually doing the right thing by exterminating blacks.

if it turned out that the police were targeting basketball americans and killing them specifically why is that bad?

Im cereal, this is a good thing.
>>
I can't even watch this anymore. I'm going to bed. Almost get roughed up multiple times by niggers ON LIVE STREAMING NEWS and this fucking faggot is still "if the police werent here, god the police are so violent, these young men are just protesting and when the police showed it it forced them to become animals and loot and threaten me and my news crew, its not their fault."

Now I understand Breiviks pain... and I don't want to feel this... I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
>>
this goyim better shut up about being threatened like get over it.
>>
File: 1337332282835.png (280 KB, 596x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337332282835.png
280 KB, 596x720
>>34057700
>>
>>34059180
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying...dumb shit.
>>
>>34059305
>protesting at 3 am
>>
is this guy making a fucking video diary or filming a riot. Shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>34059276
what?!?!
needlessly?

he attacked the police officers and deserved a much more painful death then he got.

this is a man who ended up drowning in a pool high on crack.

good luck finding the video of that its been scrubbed harder then biebers cock in tel aviv.
>>
Please god, let vice and the SJWs get fucked up.
>>
File: 14081549884792.png (465 KB, 1061x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14081549884792.png
465 KB, 1061x350
>>34058793
>It's like I really am on reddit.

Funny you should say that...
>>34042675

These
>>34058222
>>34058495
>>34058584
>>34058607
>>34058679
>>34058632
>>34058762
>>34058957
>>34059018

all look a lot like pic related
>>
File: f211.png (673 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f211.png
673 KB, 1280x720
Can they just chimp out already? I need to go the gym soon.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (94 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeah.jpg
94 KB, 300x300
>>34057700
>>
I remember Tim from the OWS streams, he was such a naive bro back then, it's hilarious seeing him out of his element like this.
>>
Vice guy says "looks like the police might be pulling out" like that's a good thing lol
They'll be torn to shreds
>>
File: 1397612214242.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397612214242.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>34058222
>Nearly every
>>
>>34059414
Confirmed for Ferguson threads tumblr/plebbit raid.
>>
I really wish that nigger had pounded out that vicefag. He would have been fucked if he wasn't recording.
>>
File: scoops.jpg (37 KB, 400x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scoops.jpg
37 KB, 400x267
Send in the scoops!!!!
>>
>>34059388
As a cop, when attacked, you subdue the criminal. You don't beat him while laughing and telling jokes. At least, that's what a non-corrupt cop does.

Cops aren't supposed to be your average thug. They're supposed to be professional.
>>
>>34058693
>The cops will lie to protect their own.

So will the niggers.

>trusting the word of a guy who just robbed a store with the dead nigger
>>
annnnnd the stream is over. gay. no happening.
>>
>>34059510
No, you teach them a lesson as to what happens when you fuck with the police.
>>
>>34059534
Enjoy your freedom!
>>
ay the sissy white boy got scared and stopoped streaming nigga pussy as fuck tho
>>
>the 80% of the mob of protesters are actually just edgy white journalists covering it
>>
File: f256.png (210 KB, 511x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f256.png
210 KB, 511x717
>>34059426
I can only imagine how many of these media people have already had shit stolen from them. Has there been any reporting of that yet?
>>
File: robber.jpg (25 KB, 540x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robber.jpg
25 KB, 540x380
Why isn't his partner in crime arrested yet?
>>
Did we get the stream shut down? Fuck sakes /pol/
>>
>>34059525
don't say gay I'm an offended liberal and feelings are the most important thing in the world
>>
>>34059508
But TODAY IS TUESDAY!
>>
>>34059510
thats on day 1

on day 2 you empty your clip into jamal and high five the rest of humanity
>>
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR


>Police:
DON"T TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY

>Police: WE NEED OUR ARMOOOOR

>POLICE: WHY DO YOU NEED A THOSE ASS SALT WAFFLES?

>POLICE: YOU DON"T NEED THAT BODY ARMOR
LIBERAL/POLICE LOGIC


Doesn't feel good to get disarmed, now does it?
>>
If trips, the great race war officially starts tonight
>>
>just some guy walking around while talking to himself
>OHBYGOD IDS HABBIDING :DDDD

It's nothing as usual.
>>
>>34059293
nice work anon

those vice faggots need their enrichment
>>
>>34059414
oh fuck off with your "reddit invader" bullshit just because you don't have an intelligent response to the points raised.

Just because you're a statist shill who creams himself at the thought of a police maglight shoved up his ass doesn't make other posters reddit no matter how much you want to discredit logical points by linking them.
>>
>>34059577
why are you such a butthurt nigger loving leftist?
>>
>>34059596
this

going to bed
>>
>>34059626
>implying it's a leftist statement.

Why are you such an illiterate nigger?
>>
>cops tell them to clear out
"fucking cops"
>some black thugs tell them to get the fuck out of they'd be assaulted with a bottle
"it's there community"
>>
File: 1404851683051.png (293 KB, 442x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404851683051.png
293 KB, 442x594
>>34057700
>>
Did anyone else just hear that nigger say something to the effect of "we going to get guns and kill [unintelligible]"?
>>
>>34059693
>[unintelligible]

kek
>>
Jesus it's like he was a youtube faggot at the very end asking for likes, comments thumbs, exc when he started whoring out all the ways to "follow" him.

Only good part of that stream and the other was when someone asked which station he worked at and he had to say none, he was a civ. Think that was the other but still.

tl:dr: everyone's a reporting/photographer now who happens to be half snowflake.
>>
>>34059293
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1e4NCSxBoXZ

lmao that must be why tyrone was fucking with them and telling them to leave and shit
>>
>>34059693
>[unintelligible]
Yeah, I heard it. Your post is marvelously constructed like closed captions, and it gave me a laugh.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_FYVwIeaY
>>
>>34059693
"We gots to get our guns and go to war."

>Well, looks like things are cooling down over here.
>>
>>34059693
"left message with cellphone store, hope it was one of those answering machines that plays the caller loudly as they leave the message, judging by the Pakistani voice of the answering message it's probably old technology that does just that.


http://vocaroo.com/i/s1e4NCSxBoXZ "

that may have done it..........
>>
>>34059797
top kek
>>
after visiting this board for the better part of 5 years (previously /new/), i only come here now to enjoy the entertainment that is happening. you guys are so desparate for a happening, your minds are hardwired to sensationalize anything global news feeds you.
we all criticize cnn/rt/infowars/younameit for being subjective and agenda-based, but realise YOU are agenda-based; your agenda being to turn anything into a happening. you guys are hilarious and i take joy in the fact you will rather hope for a happening rather than just getting out of your parents' basements and facing your reali life problems.
thanks fo taking your valuable time to read this.
>>
>>34059814
>yup, my job is done
>all is well
>time to go home now
>>
Guys, can someone make a picture for me?

I want Michael Brown going down to Hell cause, black and stealing
Then he sees Trayvon Martin there, and they both have nigger faces and go "SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT"
>>
WE WILL WE WILL NIG YOU. NIG YOU.
>>
>>34057660
All he'll is going to break loose.
>>
>>34059868
>he thinks having opinions and being passive observers is wrong.
>>
>>34059868
Fuck you. When it happens we'll have expected it.
>>
>>34059797
>they go to sleep when you hit them

hue
>>
>>34059814
> Little bit of rain. Can't see any stars out tonight. There was a bit of breakdancing earlier... Now not much going on. Cars honking. Oh look someone littered here.
>>
if the state keeps this up, it's only a matter of time until obama imposes concerning sanctions on missouri
>>
http://www.kmov.com/home/KMOV-Live-Stream-129813793.html
>>
>>34059847
wouldn't that be wonderful?
>>
HOLY FUCK! LIVE ROUNDS FIRED IN OAKLAND! LIVE ROUNDS FIRED IN OAKLAND!
>>
>>34060108
Lies
>>
>>34059847
That is fucking amazing.
>>
>confirmed looting on stream in store
#BackToAfrica2014
Get in here.
>>
Big'mike aka Michel brown's phone number was left on his soundcloud.
Why not give him a ring and see if he picks up.
(314) 8685213
>>
>>34059868
zimmerman = happened
brown = happened
mossad admits london bombing = happening

its happening all the time you just SJW your way out of it and post shit like this to try and cover it up.

we are winning
>>
CHIMP OUT

CATEGORY 5 OOGA BOOGA CHIMPOUT

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES
>>
AL JAZEERA JUST GOT TOLD TO GET THE FUCK BACK AWAY FROM THE STORE BY SOME NIGGER LOOOOL
>>
>"can you believe those stoopid uneducated southerns used to believe blacks should be segregated from whites?"

>"god, we know so much better than them now"
>>
Was the cop white or black?

Or.... mexican?
>>
>>34060200
dubs confirms the south will rise again
>>
>>34060194
link?
>>
>>34060200
>All these double zero posts
based
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>34060027
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1388249455626.jpg (36 KB, 316x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388249455626.jpg
36 KB, 316x263
CATAGORY 5 CHIMP OUT IN PROGRESS
THEY ARE LOOTING EVERYTHING AGAIN
>>
MRAP with 50 cal en route to Ferguson. Rod Forman standing by.
>>
File: 1408161029170.jpg (165 KB, 680x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408161029170.jpg
165 KB, 680x487
>>34059180
In short, yes.

>>34059567
I think we should have a law, that if you have tears inked on your face, it's immediate jail sentence.

It's just short of saying "Hey I killed, or saw someone get killed and didn't say anything about it"
>>
File: 64352.png (363 KB, 613x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64352.png
363 KB, 613x533
>>34060256
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/3295551

All journalists are getting threats to back away from stores being looted.
>>
>>34057660
>>34057660
>>34057660
>>34057660
Post screenshots of cops shooting live rounds faggot.
>>
>>34058222
Incorrect. You know nothing.
>>
File: 1404855986590.png (11 KB, 139x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404855986590.png
11 KB, 139x200
>>34059625

calm your butthurt, sockmaster123. I'm sorry I had to spoil your fun by outing you, but people need to know that shilling is very real. Your particular shilling, though targeted at Ferguson specifically, for the moment, is in fact almost identical in tone and tactics to 90% of the left-of-center posts made on this forum.

I have, therefore, outed you in the hopes that other /pol/acks will add 2 and 2 after reading your ill-advised recruitment-thread. /pol/and stronk!
>inb4 "sh-shut up you st-st-stormweenie!!!"
>>
>>34060170

left message telling him to call

number cant be texted

might be a tracfone with no minutes lol
>>
File: 1405447220829.jpg (155 KB, 946x686) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405447220829.jpg
155 KB, 946x686
>>34059868
>"it's not happening ok quise!"
>>
HOLY SHIT! Massive explosion at the liquor store. This is getting good.
>>
>>34059414
>stormweenies

Can somebody PLEASE get that image of that one fucker? Someone in here knows what I am talking about.
>>
>>34060389

Source?
>>
http://instagram.com/p/rwIqp-L5t7/
>>
File: fucking lol.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fucking lol.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>34059797
>hair hat, manly lookin', gorilla bitches
>>
>>34060389
Wtf Al zajeera dude got caught on fire
>>
>>34060318
the only thing you outed is your own gay asshole lusting for the cock.

you still haven't addressed the point that the only way you can counter anything said by those posters you linked is by calling them redditors.
>a-arguing facts is too hard! b-better play the reddit card and get support from my fellow /pol/s

Even Hitler would be ashamed of you using this kind of attack to discredit people you disagree with rather than challenging their points with logic.

Reddit shilling is about as real as the holocaust
>>
File: 1402868714246.png (28 KB, 697x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402868714246.png
28 KB, 697x661
>ferguson residents trying to defend their neighborhood from outsiders
>this little detail probably makes /pol/ mad as fuck
>>
>>34060212

He shot a nigger, so he's white no matter what color he actually is

source: Zimmerman was half Venezuelan and half Jew. Media turned him into pic related
>>
>>34059414
>truly enriching discussion
>enriching
>>
>>34059868
I agree wholeheartedly.
>>
THIS FAGGOT
>>
File: 1 (100).png (333 KB, 600x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 (100).png
333 KB, 600x630
>>34057660
is this true or some kind of clever ruse?
>>
>>34059868
nigga it's always happening

when you sleep
when you wake
when you die.

it's never not happening my nigga.


the moment that it stops happening? is the moment everything stops being, my nigga.
>>
>>34060471
Nice try, kike.
>>
File: f74.png (505 KB, 450x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f74.png
505 KB, 450x636
Vice is getting culturally enriched RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>34060537
>Reddit buttons not working!
>better try the jew one.

stop you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1404675594050.jpg (2 MB, 4961x4961) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404675594050.jpg
2 MB, 4961x4961
>>34059847
10/10
>>
>>34060561
where can i see this?!?!?!?
>>
File: 1354026503882.png (18 KB, 197x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354026503882.png
18 KB, 197x247
Is it me or is /pol/ avoiding talking about all this military-ish shit going on?

Isn't this a little suspicious?
>>
File: z81.jpg (161 KB, 696x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z81.jpg
161 KB, 696x1080
>>34060561
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/3295551

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/3295551
>>
>>34060619
What do you wanna talk about?
>>
>>34060561
we should go on there with sterotypical names and talk in ebonics. use gizoogle.com to translate if need be.
>>
>>34060027
ayy lmao
>>
>>34060581
u know what f*** off you f***ing motherf***er im done arguing with u ur a waste of f**** what are u still doing here?
>>
if trips ferguson will be in flames by sunrise
>>
File: IMG_5264.jpg (43 KB, 312x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5264.jpg
43 KB, 312x342
>>34060471

Hello again, sockmaster123! Did you happen to notice that I posted a screencap of your thread on reddit? See, you seem to be under the impression that I'm just screaming "reddit did it! reddit does all dissent on this forum we are hivemind leejun!" when in actuality, I posted pretty darn compelling proof that there is an actual, honest-to-god shill campaign that was planned on reddit a few days ago, intended to use "divide and conquer" tactics by playing on /pol/'s "anti-police attitude" to "change their minds" about the Ferguson shooting/chimpout.

So, while it could be a coincidence that you are doing *exactly* that, and that one or more posters are doing *exactly that* in *every single Ferguson thread on /pol/ tonight*, I think the odds that it might be related to your little "operation" are significantly higher than the odds that it is all an enormous coincidence and that, actually, a significant proportion of /pol/ supports a drug-addled black teen who got shot while chimping out, despite this sentiment going against the very fibre of this board's being.
>>
THE STREAM IS GOING DOWN
>>
File: 1400035946148.png (722 KB, 953x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400035946148.png
722 KB, 953x640
>>34060662
>>
>>34060616
see >>34060622
CNN got attacked inside liquor store.
>>
>>34060490

he was probably an NSA operative trying to trick gullible plebbitors into starting a slide-inducing flamewar of raids and mass-butthurt.
>>
>>34060619

we already got it out of our system over the boston bombing, when white people were being unnecessarily terrorized.

I don't think most of us have much problem with niggers being gunned down in the streets, except inasmuch as it sets a precedent which could be used to gun down actual people in the streets.
>>
>>34060489
>implying white people cant shoot people
>implying the media doesnt wipe white ass
>implying they used anything close to your shitty image
>>
>>34060636
why do the cops in st louis look like they just rolled out of kabul?
>>
File: f39.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f39.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>34060561
Shiiiet. Cancel that. I am way too high right now, just noticed that this is a rewind from a few hours ago, fug.
>>
>>34060780
To stimulate the military-industrial complex
>>
>>34060791
>Stoner
>Free

Tumblr fucking go
>>
>>34060844
nah
>>
File: 1 (129).jpg (269 KB, 536x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 (129).jpg
269 KB, 536x750
>>34060780
because if you don't show force to the nignogs they will attack. Watch animal planet sometime. flashy displays are used to scare off attackers.
>>
>>34060303
Why do you fucks keep linking this stream?? It died almost an hour ago. Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>34060778

It's almost like you've never been here before, and have been genuinely unexposed to the most basic truths we all take for granted.
>>
Why are niggers still marching for this thug?
>>
>>34060889
They won't stop until there's nothing left to loot or they're all dead.
>>
>>34060622
This stream is DEAD, fuckhead
>>
>>34060844

I'm high as fuck too nigga, I become autistic when I'm high which is why I'm spamming that sockpuppet niggers plebbit thread screencap instead of going to bed like a normal person
>>
>>34060855
u know what maybe u should listen to him u stupid f***ing motherf***er go f*** off n f***ing die u f***ing piece of f***ing shir what r u still f***ing doing here?
>>
>>34060780
That is why people are against banning of their guns.

Why the fuck do you think all those gun threads were made? For pleasure?
>>
>Robberies that the deceased committed mere minutes before his death are completely unrelated
>His violently aggressive behavior towards the store clerk in no way suggests he might have behaved violently towards the officer
>Walking down the middle of the street and refusing a police officer's request to move is completely normal
>Let's Loot WalMart
>>
File: 23423423423.png (396 KB, 590x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23423423423.png
396 KB, 590x616
>>34060884
>my biased opinion
>basic truth
I've been here longer than you and with the media it's the other way around. Even the most stout racist knows this.
>>
>>34057700
thank you jesus
>>
>>34060915
the citizens of ferguson aren't looting they're protecting.
>>
>>34061005
Hahahahahahahah
>>
Are there any new streams up or are they all dead?
>>
>>34060675
Keep pressing the reddit button, maybe someone will take pity on you.

>>34060818
>>34060877
Aren't you a little worried about this being used on someone else than the nignogs someday? Aren't you a little worried about the increased usage of ADS microwaves against a civilian population on US soil?

>>34060977
And do you think your shitty little shotgun or romanian AK is going to help you against a police force that well armed?
>>
>>34061005
>see this tweet for evidence

great post
>>
>>34059744
Are you a fucking retard? Hes trying to cover the story and the best way to cover the story is to be in with the people and finding out what they have to say first hand and feeling the emotion thats the whole point of his job as a reporter you fucking moron!
>>
File: 1408032036566.jpg (919 KB, 1820x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408032036566.jpg
919 KB, 1820x1800
>>34060434
This?
>>
So were protesters actually shot with live ammunition or is that bullshit?
>>
Who are those fucking dipshit white guys trying to start shit with the cops?
>>
>>34061121

its bs, the pigs didn't shoot anyone.
>>
>>34059577

liberals are not the same as the police you fucking moron
>>
>>34061054
What? Who the fuck was doing all the looting in the last four hours?
>>
>>34061121
LIVE 50 CAL ARMOR PIERCING EXPLOSIVE ROUNDS WERE FIRED AT THE BELLIGERENTS
>>
>>34061092
>>Aren't you a little worried about this being used on someone else than the nignogs someday?
Yes, I am. That's why I support the dem's motion to de-militarize the police.
>>
>>34061134
Infiltrators from police and government agencies.
>>
>>34061175
negative. cops have yet to open fire. cops have only very slowly advanced while making announcements to disperse
>>
Someone please save this shit for when the Liberal/Nigger parade tries to claim the residents were protecting the store.

http://instagram.com/p/rwIqp-L5t7/

I mean, the niggers were WEARING BANDANAS over their faces, but liberals/niggers will say you were stereotyping lol. This clip just kills the entire "protecting the store" narrative.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 606x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 606x227
>>34058693
>The cops will lie to protect their own.
Sounds like the exact same thing niggers do daily.
>>
>>34061121
They were shot with rounds from a bolt-action lever-action pump-action revolver.
>>
>>34061092
Whatever dude im done arguing with u fuk off
>>
>>34057660
muh freedom
>>
>>34058866
>But we can safely assume the cop is a deranged, violent maniac even if everything he said is true.
Nigger logic
>>
>>34061213
OH MY GOD GO FUCKING SHIT YOURSELF READ THE NEWS FUCKER
>>
>>34061291
>read the news that's making up bullshit
>>
>>34061291
faggot
>>
>>34061092
what's wrong with having a Romanian ak47?
>>
>her power just went out

someone's about to get enriched
>>
>>34061092
>police are bullet proof
>>
So, any word on the flamethrowers being deployed? I heard it on the scanner a few minutes ago.
>>
LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

>LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

>LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

>LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

>LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

>LIVE STREAM IS BACK ONLINE
>>
File: 1407786917592.gif (845 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407786917592.gif
845 KB, 300x300
>Officer who shot Brown was black
>none of the media is stating this fact
>mfw
>>
HE'S RUNNING AWAY
>>
>>34057660
What's all this about?
>>
>>34061406
Sí. Rod Forman is standing by.
>>
>>34061180
>dems doing anything.

Look I know you think the dems are leftist but they aren't. they are center right and they won't demilitarize anything because they are as much corporate capitalist as the republicans.

>>34061227
So fucking what if the nig do it too. Its a concern when the police do it because they have power over the entire population.

The fact that the nigs do it too does not excuse the fact that we have a heavily armed police force that use the tactic to avoid any kind of public oversight and shield their own from regress or grievance of the populace.

this kid could have been a thug and the nigs could be lying about it, I honestly don't give a shit about that, because that sounds like a matter for the courts to decide. What worries me is that we have a heavily armed police force deciding to take the law into their own hands and using lethal means and then covering up for it.

>>34061366
>Romanian built anything
lol surprised it isn't held together by wood screws and vodka caps.

>>34061372
Have you seen the police? They might not be 100% bulletproof but they are sure as hell more bulletproof than you. Face it you're outgunned.
>>
I'm from New York commoner.
>>
It's back up.
http://new.livestream.com/timcast/events/3295551
>>
>GUNSHOT

DA NIGGA DID IT
>>
SOMEONE GOT SHOT, HOLY SHIT, STEAM IS BACk

COPS JUST TOLD THEM TO GTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1500x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1500x1024
>>34061456
Nigger nigs
Is kill
Whiteys fault
He din do nuffin
He was a gentile giant
Niggers nig in protest
>>
File: f56.jpg (86 KB, 736x889) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f56.jpg
86 KB, 736x889
>>34061428

Truth

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/3295551

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/3295551
>>
Fuck, this is getting insane. Can I get a confirmation that Rod Forman's been deployed? Anyone?
>>
>>34061474
>kid
>6'4 300+ plus pounds 18 year old
>>
>WE GON GIT GUNS
>WE GONUH WAR
>IM DOWN WIT DAT
>>
>we're now watching USA streams like we did Gaza
Ahahaha! So much for "USA #1!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>34061550
AIDS
>>
File: 1369782749529.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369782749529.png
186 KB, 457x303
>>34057700

OH HO HO HO... comeon, happening, start now!
>>
>>34061550
I don't care if he's 18 or 28. I'm 34 years old, he's a kid to me.
>>
>>34061474
Let's see them stop a .30-06
>>
File: 1404924065102.jpg (31 KB, 600x783) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404924065102.jpg
31 KB, 600x783
>>34057700
>>
THIS IS A POLICE OPERATION
DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS
>>
>>34061589
I'm 33 and he's an adult.
>>
>>34061630
>Implying she's owed any answers.

kek
>>
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS
>>
>>34061592
it's cute you think you can go toe to toe with armed police in a live fire situation without pissing your little girl panties.

that's quite some bravado you got there.
>>
>>34061589
Then im sorry but im fukin done im out goin my own way. There is way to many fukin little kids in here. I'll stay long enough to hear you bitches whine about it but then im out
>>
>>34061644
Go to Ferguson to dig up his grave and give him a blowjob faggot
>>
>>34061644
nice dubs
>>
>>34061644
I'm older than you and you're a kid to me.

Fucking kids infesting my 4chan.
>>
File: 1407379725380.jpg (22 KB, 431x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407379725380.jpg
22 KB, 431x314
>>34061699
>>
>>34061722
yea i agree there is way to many fukn lite kids in here
so im out
Goin my own way!
>>
>>34061681
Nice projection.
>>
File: GvoGFka.jpg (110 KB, 947x687) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GvoGFka.jpg
110 KB, 947x687
shit's getting good
>>
>ASSAULT RIFLE

Vicefag confirmed for an idiot.
>>
>>34061862
>watching the non-happening stream
>>
>>34061849
it's even cuter that you even think that's projection.

There's 3 words that describe how a conflict between you with your .30-06 and the fully armed and armored might of police armed with milsurp.

Riddled with bullets.
>>
>>34061909

i'm watching the steam, nothing's really happening. maybe some looter got got?
>>
>>34061909
which is the happening one?
>>
File: 1334287254380.jpg (5 KB, 157x131) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334287254380.jpg
5 KB, 157x131
>>34061722
>>34061699
>>
>>34061977
http://new.livestream.com/timcast/events/3295551
>>
so can you get shot for looting without a weapon?
>>
>>34061965
Come at me bro.
>>
>>34061996
It just went offline because nothing was happening.
>>
>>34062019
yes
>>
File: f94.png (153 KB, 400x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f94.png
153 KB, 400x354
>>34061996
Not anymore, fuck.
>>
>>34061996
Fucking VICEfags
>>
GUYS WE NEED A NEW THREAD!
>>
>>34062019
By police? No
Home/business owner? Yes
>>
>>34062029
Fuk u bitch im out pol pristine
>>
>>34062029
Go get that mouthy with a cop then?
>>
File: 1406818980301.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406818980301.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>34057660
>live bullets
>>
File: 1373845392331.jpg (67 KB, 500x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373845392331.jpg
67 KB, 500x590
>no happening
>>
>Riots spread to Atlanta
>Hospital is looted
>Niggers open Ebolagate
>>
>>34062129
Why, I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>34062210
THE END IS HERE
>>
>>34062264
do it and you'll see just how little difference between a nigger and you there is when it comes to the cops.
>>
>>34062029
Yeah, I probably will try just to prove you wrong.
Faggot
>>
>>34062340
Whoops, I meant to reply to>>34062295
>>
>>34062295
But I'm not a nigger, so I don't act like one.
>>
>>34058607
Fuck off telling me what to think.
>>
>>34062377
R.I.P.
>>
>>34062295
Wtf this other ass hole in the thread keeps replying as me.
>>
>>34062436
This ass hole>>34062389
>>
>>34062513
Nope
>>
>>34062513
are you ok, anon?
>>
>>34058762
You're thinking of bees. Wasp can sting you without dying.
>>
>>34062548
why havnt u just f***ed off already your worthless?
>>
>>34062513
>What is trip coding
God, I'm happy summer is almost over
>>
>>34062730
I'm worried about you, anon.
>>
>>34061107
>year 2014 of our dear lord
>uses anime quotes as his favourite quote
>wonder why no one takes him serious
>>
>>34062756
f*** u anon
>>
>>34061448
he was? Source?
>>
>>34059847

You are my hero anon
>>
>>34062931
Google "Darren Wilson officer"

Tell me what you find.
>>
>>34061448
>>34062931
No he wasn't, different officers with the same name.
>>
>>34059868
>you guys are so desparate for a happening

and what does that mean, has anyone ever defined "the happening" as if anyone would be in a position to give everyone else the definition.
>>
>>34063002
>There is another St. Louis-area police officer named Darren Wilson, but he has nothing to do with the Michael Brown shooting.

So you are saying they are lying?
>>
>>34063002
I found this:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/08/15/darren-wilson-ferguson-ethical-society-of-police/14122637/
>>
>>34060778
>>implying the media doesnt wipe white ass

What fucking planet do you live on, the media has been anti-white since shortly after Jews took control of it.

You are probably a nigger, as I have only ever heard niggers talk about how pro-white the media is.
>>
>>34060884

he thinks media is Pro-white and wipes white peoples asses

dis nigga is crazy or just a kike shill

anyone who isn't brainwashed/a retard, knows that western media is totally anti-white
>>
>>34063308
>What fucking planet do you live on
Earth. The one where the media abundantly and continuously wipes white male ass. Only the most deluded brainwashed neckbeards with an agenda say otherwise.

You're literally in the 0.01% with that opinion.
>>
>>34063533

Spoken like a true Jew.

Media pushes Multiculturalism and "diversity" all day every day, for only white countries, which is slow ensured genocide
>>
File: 1401531101353.jpg (136 KB, 665x979) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401531101353.jpg
136 KB, 665x979
>>34063533
k
>>
File: 1407595170215.jpg (574 KB, 1158x708) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407595170215.jpg
574 KB, 1158x708
>>34063533
man... the good old days of being a blue pill. Enjoy it while it lasts faggot
>>
File: 34234235623523.png (300 KB, 588x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34234235623523.png
300 KB, 588x616
>>34063935
As someone who was redpill and got away from it after giving into facts and reason I say the same to you.

For every edgy kid who stumbles into /pol/ 10 more leave after achieving increasing wisdom when realizing most of the things here are incorrect.
>>34063782
>>34063881
Refer to the last post.
>Only the most deluded brainwashed neckbeards with an agenda say otherwise.
>You're literally in the 0.01% with that opinion.
>>
>>34064264
can't tell if troll or failure of a shill
>>
>>34064412
Can't tell if butthurt or no argument.
>>
Dubs and civil war 2.0
Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 69
Thread DB ID: 9887



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.