[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I'm not American and I don't understand...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 720x540
I'm not American and I don't understand many of the American politics.

So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?

And why are some liberal fags actually happy about it
>>
because hes black and they have nothing better to do. It has to do with the health care that bama passed. And instead of making health care affordable for everyone, they rather just fuck everyone over, because republicans are the party for the rich.
>>
>>33259867
Can I have a decent answer?
>>
>>33259898
Not on this website, no.
>>
>>33259715

So they can make themselves look stupid when they lose.

Making themselves look stupid is what Republicans do best.
>>
They believe he's overstepped his constitutional powers.
>>
Political stunt. liberal fags are happy because they know it will fail, republitards are happy because it looks like they're trying to do somthing
>>
>>33259715
He's executed our countrymen without due process. A real country would hang the man for treason. That we're having a lawsuit instead only proves the NWO has already won.

Nationalism was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>33259715
Just americans being americans just skip it nothing will end up happening
>>
Because he routinely wipes his ass with the Constitution and laws

Because he routinely bypasses the system of checks and balances to power because he has to get his way all the time with no compromise.


Because he's acting less like a President and more like some 3rd-world dictator.


EVERYONE has to obey the laws; even the President.


But liberals would have you believe it's about race.
>>
>>33260031
>because he has to get his way all the time with no compromise

He wanted single payer. We got Romneycare. And now Republitards are disputing even that.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>33259715
The President is not above the law in the US, well, supposedly anyway.

Obama broke the law by sidestepping Congress over a law, and Congress is suing.

They've got as much chance as a British person taking Prince Charles to civil court over raping them when they were a child at one of Saville's sex parties. They might be right in their intent and have a pile of evidence, but it won't work.
>>
>>33259989

The lawsuit is about healthcare.
>>
>>33259715
Basically Repubs think that doing this will make people think dems are breaking america by having too much executive power.

Dems like it because they are going to say "Look how crazy the repubs are"

Funny thing is that it might actually work and even if its a stunt, it brings the president's actions into the eyes of the public. The executive branch has completely overstepped its bounds since 911 and its time to put a stop to it
>>
>>33260031
>But liberals would have you believe it's about race

No, it's about something much more meaningful than that. He's a *Democrat*.

>le gasp
>>
>>33260197
No, they are really championing the whole racist thing right now. People are insane
>>
>>33260145
>They've got as much chance as a British person taking Prince Charles to civil court over raping them when they were a child at one of Saville's sex parties. They might be right in their intent and have a pile of evidence, but it won't work.

That would work pretty nicely if they had evidence.
>>
>>33260146
Is it really? Because that's like the least of the reasons they need to sue Obama.
>>
>>33260303
Mostly that but I think a small part is the hostage trade
>>
European point of view:

>Obama wants to create healthcare for US people
>because holly shit you people gave shitty healtcare compared to the rest of the world
>richfags dont want this because they will gave to pay more taxes
>richfags fight obama every step of the way
>obama takes loopholes to create obamacare
>but because they fought him on every step, obamacare is a empty box.
>poorfags are mad now to because they gave shitty healtcare now instead of no healtcare
>richfags now want to completly destroy obama because he didnt act as the pupet he is supposed to be.

Is this about right amerifags?
>>
File: jonestown.jpg (4 KB, 272x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jonestown.jpg
4 KB, 272x175
>>33259715
he inherited this shit from bush. yall wouldnt be giving him shit if he was white. he's doin his best
>>
>>33259715
It's a circus show. GOP sues Obama for overstepping his Constitutional powers, but they aren't going for impeachment for it? It's a joke and it will take more time to go through court than Obama is in office.

TL;DR
>It's just mid-term sideshow and popularity contest for mid-term
>>
>>33259715
because he is a traitor and deserves death
>>
This Obama is like a one on one copy of the smiler in the transmetropolitan comics.
That entire series is almost a perfect copy of American politics and society.
>>
Obama refused to enforce obamacare fully and gave extensions to companies so they didnt have to implement obamacare right away.

Republicans want to fight for obamacare and let everyone get the benefits immedietely not next year so they are sueing for it to be enforced fully as the law was intended when the house passed it.
>>
>>33260483
Michelle, pls
>>
>>33259982
and jews are happy because people are off their case for a minute
>>
>>33260489


They can't because Harry Reid somehow mas the power to yank bills from the floor that he doesn't like, and he'll never allow President Obama's impeachment.
>>
>>33260869
Speaking of jews and american politics. There are several border regulation laws trying to get passed and I looked them up and they have provissions at the end of them to give aid to Isreal. What in the absolute fuck is that? I wonder how many other laws have secretly been giving aid to Isreal. Fucking jews. What else should i have expected
>>
>>33260948

source?
>>
>>33260381
completely off

Obama has yet to implement a system that would be a decent foundation

right now "Obamacare" focuses on hospitals and doctors but leaves big pharmaceutical unchecked, allowing them to still control pricing and keep doing what they were doing at a much larger scale, and at a much higher demand
>>
>>33260948
first off i dont know how serious you are, but this shit happens

hell most laws you see are headlined by one law that the public is interested in, and in most cases is only one small paragraph, the rest of the bill is about other shit that they use to pass, because if the public saw it they would be outraged
>>
>>33261031
Could not find the original article on the bill that mentioned nothing of the Iron Dome add on, but here is one discussing the combo bill

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/israel-war-us-lawmakers-give-full-support-24752545
>>
>>33260149
>The executive branch has completely overstepped its bounds since 911
>Forgetting Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.
>>
>>33260228
No, they really are not. You are insane.
>>
>>33260381
Nope. Not even fucking close.
>>
>>33259715
>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
His job is to uphold the constitution. He takes an oath when he enters office that says:
>“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Obama has done the opposite of this.
More specifically the lawsuit is over his handling of the Affordable Care Act. Boehner and other Republicans allege that Obama has flouted his constitutional authority by unilaterally extending deadlines in the law, particularly those related to the employer mandate penalties.

To dumb it down, Obama is taking it upon himself to decide which parts of the law are going to be enforced which in effect changes the law. This is not a privilege the President is supposed to have. He got his affordable care act crammed through. It's a terrible law. He changes it piece by piece after it's passed.
Yeah.... Presidents don't get to write law.
>>
>>33261268
Yes we know. The wrong side won the civil war.
>>
File: 1401813024630.jpg (809 KB, 1277x1714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401813024630.jpg
809 KB, 1277x1714
>>33260381
I'll tell you why this is wrong.
Along with the poor people, rich people pay a lower percentage in taxes. IIRC Romney for example paid like 13% in taxes a few years back.
Meanwhile, I make about the national average for income and pay about a 3rd in taxes. For another example, I just had some stocks vest, $2500 worth and the government took $1000!
The people who pay for this country are not the rich and not the poor. They are the middle working class.
We are the ones most opposed to Obamacare. Not the elitists like the Clinton family but hard working semi-successful middle of the road people who already pay too much in taxes.
Furthermore, healthcare, like it or not, is a limited resource. I already had insurance through my employer. So what, now I'm going to have to compete even more while paying even more in taxes and probably get worse care at the same time?
Obama does so many illegal things and he isn't even enforcing the law AS IT WAS PASSED which is what this lawsuit is about.
>picture unrelated.
>>
>sue

Could they be any more limp-wristed. What the fuck will this accomplish? Fucking nothing.

The only recourse against a president who has blantly abused and overstepped his authority is impeachment and criminal charges.

I'm so sick of this half-assed shit from republicans. Don't they understand that they would gain more respect if they took a fucking stand instead being mealy mouthed faggots?
>>
>>33261850
he hasn't committed any crimes, fucktard. You can't impeach a president just because you don't like them.
>>
>>33259715
A lot of it is over the healthcare and how much of a piece of shit that it is.

He also sidesteps congress any chance he can and burning through the amendments like candy
>>
>>33259960
By any objective measure, he has. For one thing, congressional approval is required to go to war, something which Obongo ignored with Libya. This is far from the only instance.
>>
>>33261850
Impeachment was on the table. They've now said they won't impeach which was stupid thing for them to say. They're too afraid of the midterm elections and the democrats crying that republicans are mean and don't like him because he's black.
They could still impeach him after the midterm elections but even if they won the impeachment what does that accomplish? President Biden and a bunch of butt hurt minorities? Why bother.
The lawsuit will just give them a stage for making their case about why what Obama is doing is wrong.
>>
>>33260879
No, the house starts the impeachment process, the senate acts as the jury in the trial. Harry Reid can't do shit to stop impeachment proceedings but he can prevent Obama from being convicted and removed from office.
>>
>>33260381
More like
>poor people now forced to either go on welfare for shitty health care or buy overpriced obamacare healthcare which is also shit unless you pay a tax.

All it really did was make it illegal not to have shitty, overpriced healthcare unless you pay a tax.

Poor people will have the same medical they had before, middle class will pay a lot more for their healthcare, rich people won't really notice.
>>
>>33259867
>republicans are party for rich
>democrats are all poor sewer dwellers

top kek
>>
>>33261958
>he hasn't committed any crimes, fucktard.
Is this bate because you've got to be joking?

>Obama assassinates American citizens without due process throwing 6th amendment out the window
http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2013/5/22/obama_admin_admits_for_first_time_it_killed_four_us_citizens_in_drone_strikes_outside_war_zones

>Obama supports NSA spying continuing Patriot Act attack on 4th amendment.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/intrusive-surveillance-obama-defends-nsa-spying-on-americans/5366314

>Obama's attorney General misused DOJ funds to provide security for Al Sharpton's protest against Zimmerman DURING the trial. Zimmerman found innocent by jury.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/64710-eric-holders-department-of-justice-funded-anti-zimmerman-protest/

>Obama's administration involved in over 20 other scandals including Benghazi cover up, IRS targeting of political opponents and Fast and Furious.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/08/01/obama-dozen-scandals-counting/

>Operation Choke Point, abuses the powers of the DoJ to coerce banks to deny businesses it deems unfavorable.
http://usconsumers.org/chokepoint/

>Eric Holder sends out letters to schools warning them that if they discipline black kids more than white, EVEN IF the actions of the students are disproportionate, that they are in violation of Federal law.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/17376-holder-duncan-unveil-race-based-school-discipline-guidelines

>Obama changes census questions to cover up obscure Obamacare numbers
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/politics/census-survey-revisions-mask-health-law-effects.html?_r=0

Just to name a few. Some of these are pretty blatantly against his Presidential oath and also against the letter of the law as spelled out by the Constitution. That is to say "crimes".
>>
>>33262104
This lawsuit will give the progressive media more ammunition against republicans and gain them nothing in the end.
>>
>>33262194
>"These are made up scandals"
>>
>>33261807
Well, now you get provate exchanges! Basically, you choose what coverage you want and if its not enough, well fuck you. Saves the employer time too
>>
>>33262194
Just makes my blood boil.

And he sad part is our list isn't comprehensive.

And the scary part is these scandals are just the ones we know about.
>>
File: deadbroke2.jpg (25 KB, 308x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deadbroke2.jpg
25 KB, 308x395
>>33259867
Congratulations sir! You have actually managed to make the single most ignorant, ass backwards and blatantly idiotic post that I have EVER seen on 4chan.... ever. This is truly an impressive feat even if you are trolling!

>>33262117
>>33261807
This is more in line with the truth.
>>
>>33262291
No they aren't.

Sure, Obama might not have been directly responsible for them all, i.e., the IRS, but he hasn't done anything to correct them.

Other scandals, i.e., Benghazi, are pretty much blatant crimes.
>>
>>33261807
You're a fucking idiot with such a poor grasp of the tax code that you should just fuck off back to reddit or 9gag you dirty nigger dick sucker.
>>
>>33262049
>For one thing, congressional approval is required to go to war, something which Obongo ignored with Libya.

War against Libya is probably the greatest tragedy in the past decade.

Second wealthiest country in Africa before America's executive arm (NATO) fucked it.
>>
>>33262379
I was quoting the obama administration/MSNBC

You know the country is in bad shape when the president pulls shit worse than Nixon and gets away with it because his administration and the left say "there are no scandals".
>>
>>33259867
>because republicans are the party for the rich.
then why do the richest men in the country all vote democrat? :^)
>>
>>33259867
>republicans try to stop obama fucking the poor with health insurance mandate
>get demonized
>obama fucks the poor
>republicans are demonized for not stopping him
>>
>>33262379
>Sure, Obama might not have been directly responsible for them all, i.e., the IRS,
Yeah maybe not but...
One IRS commissioner visited Obama's White House 118 times in 2010 and 2011. His successor also dropped in often. But under George W. Bush, the tax chief visited once in four years. Time for an audit.
>>
>>33262432
>I'm angry because you have a job and don't want to pay for me.
FTFY
>>
File: 1380075420796.png (805 KB, 1230x1665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380075420796.png
805 KB, 1230x1665
>>33262437
Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGKgA2FkTc
>>
>>33259715
They feel that the president has used executive privileged too much and has over stepped his bounds in changing laws. They also think he is making his own laws which is a power the president does not have. If this lawsuit goes through and anything comes from it, it will have long lasting effects on the power of the president.

I am surprised the reps are doing this because it will come back and bite them on their ass when a rep gets back in.
>>
>>33262113
>>33260879
is it even possible for them to impeach Obama without having both houses in their control? How much of congress has to approve?
>>
>>33259715
Republicans are butt-hurt that their Obama didn't get to pass Romneycare and their Obama didn't get to kill brown people with drones and their Obama didn't get to pass NDAA
>>
>>33260031
>implying none of this applies to Republicans like Bush
>>
>>33262576
I paid $300k in taxes last year.

But because I'm "rich" you don't think I'm paying my share? Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>33259867
> the Republicans are the party of the rich
what is sad is that this rhetoric works

what is more sad is that they assume then that the opposition party is therefore the party of the poor

letting people who don't own land vote started the slow death of this country
>>
EVERYONE PLS TAKE NOTE THAT ALL THE REPUBLICANS INTENDING TO SUE OBAMA OVER DELAYS WERE BEGGING HIM TO DELAY THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE

OF COURSE THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THE ACA NONVIABLE AND A TOTAL CATASTROPHE BUT REPUBLICANS DONT CARE

AGAIN

REPUBLICANS WANTED THE PRESIDENT TO DELAY THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS 'LAWLESS' AND 'OVERREACH' AS THEY VIEW THE OTHER DELAYS TO BE- THE SAME DELAYS WHICH THEY ARE SUEING THE PRESIDENT OVER

ALSO FUCK CONSERVATIVES AND THEIR CONSTANT POLITICAL INSANITY AND SEDITIOUS ACTIONS
>>
File: download (3).jpg (13 KB, 203x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (3).jpg
13 KB, 203x249
>>33260197
>le gasp
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>33261495
>implying Republicans don't do this
>>
>>33259867
THIS
>>
>>33262942
I think you watch too much msnbc.
>>
>>33262942
>that pic

Lel, talk about a strawman.

I had healthcare, great healthcare, before Obamacare.

Now it takes a month for me to see my primary care doctor.

Fuck you.
>>
>>33262892
I'm saying rich people know how to move their money around and invest to avoid the simple tax table that your average guy with a decent job goes off of. They may pay more dollars in taxes but they pay a smaller percent, generally speaking of course. This is common knowledge.
>>
>>33262942
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>implying forcing people to buy pre-paid health care will make it more affordable
>>
>>33262882
>muh bush
dems should have impeached him too after they confirmed no wmd's, and he switched to trying to bring democracy to iraq

>>33262807
after midterms they may have enough gains to push for impeachment over many things
>>
>>33262942
>>
>>33263045
awww so sowwweee

you were inconvenienced a bit so that millions of others could finally afford healthcare

forgive me for saying that you should go kill yourself and save everyone the costs of insuring you
>>
>>33260483
I can't tell if you're a troll or not. If you are, 8/10 bretty gud
>>
>>33263134
That's what you get when you vote in an African Warlord, twice.
>>
>>33262467
this shitlord's post is very problematic
>>
>>33260031

>Because he's acting less like a President and more like some 3rd-world dictator

>If I repeat the lie its true
>>
>>33259867
>>33259959
Commit suicide immediately. No one this mentally defective should be allowed to live.
>>33259960
Only because he has. Dozens of times. And also committed treason.
>>33260134
>this is how mentally disabled you actually are
>>
>>33263074
No, you dumbass, they don't.

Faggots like warren buffet like to spout this nonsense, but that's because they are liars with ulterior motives.

Romney paid 13% in taxes because his income comes from dividends and capital gains which were already taxed at the corporate entity level.

He paid 13% on 65% of his income because 35% had already been taken by the government.
>>
>>33260134
> and Republicans are disputing even that
people like you fucking digest me

let's assume single payer is good, which it isn't

why does that automatically make something that goes halfway there a good thing?

you're one of the people that go" at least it's progress" or " At least we did something" or think compromise is good in it of itself

I hope you contract Ebola and die horribly
>>
>>33263045
Same shit here.
>>
>>33263139
What are you doing here? Don't you know that by being here, msnbc lost 20% of their viewers?

You should get beck to watching them and show your support :^)
>>
>>33263182
>HURR DURR HE NO DO THING BECAUSE I SAY HE NO DO THING HE GOOD YOU BAD YOU RACIST YOU EVIL I SAY SO THAT MAKE IT RIGHT
>pretends others are doing exactly what he just did
THIS IS HOW LIBERALS ACTUALLY BEHAVE.
>>33263139
>finally
>afford
>healthcare
Well, that didn’t happen. To anyone. Anywhere in the country. You useless, pathetic bint.
>>
>>33259715
just republicans going crazy about the healthcare law again. Nothing new here. Totally not like the supreme court already upheld it as a constitutional law or anything
>>
>>33263139
>Obamacare works
>Healthcare isn't more expensive

Get back on that black cock you disgusting liberal.
>>
>>33263211
Bitch, I watch people do it. They hide income. Make too much money? Invest it, show a loss, whatever.
You're full of shit.
>>
>>33263182
> lie
how is doing things on your own without consent of Congress more and more not moving towards being a dictator

> if I use this slogan, it'll nullify your argument and give the illusion that I am more intelligent
>>
>>33263139
I am unable to access a service that I previously had access to because a bunch of lowlife losers and idiots could skip the line ahead of me and access their healthcare service that I'm paying for.
>>
>>33263171
>>33263134

this is propaganda at its finest
>>
>>33263305
You do realize that this is about the ACA which was properly passed and upheld by the supreme court, right? That's not very dictator-ish.
>>
>>33259960
Don't you get impeached or imprisoned for doing that? Having the punishment for the crime of the president violating the constitution being a fine just seems silly.
>>
>>33263273
> let me ignore the mental gymnastics it took to get that ruling
> let me ignore that the law is illegal procedurally as a result of that ruling and nobody is addressing that
> let me ignore that previous rulings have been struck down
> let me ignore that a ruling that something is legal doesn't make it a good law
great Facebook tier point you made there friend
>>
>>33263300
I refer you to my original post: you have no clue about how tax laws work.
>>
>>33263273
The supreme court found part of it unconstitution actually.
Then there is this:
>Justice Roger Vinson of the U.S. District Court in Pensacola ruled.. that the primary mechanism used by the health reform legislation to achieve universal insurance coverage–the individual mandate–is illegal.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidwhelan/2011/01/31/breaking-news-florida-judge-rules-against-obamacare-individual-mandate-unconstitutional/

Or my personal favorite on an unrelated note:
>Supreme Court strikes down Obama recess appointments
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/supreme-court-recess-appointments-108347.html

but.. but he din do nuffin, he constitutional law degree, you racis.
>>
>not having universal healthcare
American healthcare is the joke of the century.
>>
>>33263500
Didn't Obama get to appoint several "justices" during his presidency?
>>
>>33263431
> let me ignore that it's still a supreme court ruling, the majority of which were appointed by republicans
> let me ignore that 'good' is subjective, and my opinion about the law means absolutely nothing
fucking what?
>>
>>33263283
this is shit my fucking family says. my aunt use to pay $350/month for insurance, which she lost because of obamacare because it didnt meet standards. now gets a subsidy and pays $45 a month for a plan that costs $750/month. but she insists it lowered the cost of insurance.
>>
>>33262942
citations below

>>33263008

here are your citations you supreme faggot

http://www.shrm.org/legalissues/federalresources/pages/individual-mandate-proposed-delay.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3FP2nK4Fo0
>>
>>33259715
>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
Desperation.
>>
>>33263411
Nixon did FAR less and he was impeached in a flash compared to the time it took congress to get together to sue Obongo.

The problem is that Obongo has a world class media team that makes him look like an angel of light.

He's destroying the country on purpose. He's not dumb he just hates america.
>>
>>33263400
you do realize you disputed that he was acting like a 3rd world dictator and not specifically the relation to the Healthcare law

regardless, using shady legal practices and passing wildly unpopular shit and forcing people to buy things is dictatorish enough for me

additionally, just because it was passed, ect. doesn't mean that is was legal
>>
>>33263400
>ada which was properly passed
and changed by Obama into a different law.
This is the President acting as a legislature, which he isn't.
Therefore he is getting sued by the legislatures.
This makes sense to me.
>>
>>33263564
I'm going to run a beauty contest, but I'm going to pick 2 of the 3 judges, and my dad will pick the other one.

>my wife wins the contest

My wife is a beauty queen and yours is ugly as a dog's asshole.
>>
>>33263211
>capital gains
capital gains rate just went from fucking 15% to 28% in 2014 b/c of aca. and top 1% wage earners now pay more than 50% of their income to taxes
>>
>>33263627
He does hate America.

You saw his pastor of over two decades give his " god damn America sermon", right?

This is the pastor that married him.
>>
>>33263273
The only challenge to the SC was about the fee. And even then they had to contradict what every lawmaker involved in it's creation was saying (it's not a tax) to make it work.

You're a disingenuous fuck, just like the rest of your progressive ilk.
>>
>>33263522
We do not need to keep our huge population of niggers and illegal aliens alive.

Do you get it? We've already had halfway-universal healthcare and our middle class has almost ceased to exist as a result of it.

There is no argument by which you can argue for Universal health care funding in a system wherein 47% of the citizens will never work, will never pay into the system, and cost more than the working population can generate in taxes.
>>
>>33263754
/thread
>>
>>33263564
> let me ignore that it's still a supreme court ruling, the majority of which were appointed by republicans
I didn't ignore it, and why is appointment by republicans relevant?
> let me ignore that 'good' is subjective, and my opinion about the law means absolutely nothing
the way I used good allows for any body's interpretation of good and was not subjective
and i didnt even give my opinion you obtuse fucking faggot
>>
>>33263627

>He's not dumb he just hates america.

Are you surprised that a conservative movement/party filled with racists and bigots somehow convince people like you that Obama is a criminal and hates America? I'm not.

I'm just glad that others aren't as fucking insane as you appear to be.
>>
>>33263679
>top 1% wage earners now pay more than 50% of their income to taxes
>of their income
What income lol? I didn't have no income.
I just have net worth but I didn't have no income.
>>
>>33263347
the facts about the memorial is propoganda?
>>
>>33263679
>capital gains rate just went from fucking 15% to 28% in 2014 b/c of aca
What the fuck?
>>
>>33263789
read his writings in college that were recently released

read his opinions before he was president

look who he surrounds himself with

I don't personally think he hates america, only hates everything conservatives like about america
>>
>>33263798
>Hi I'm special agent Anon with the IRS

I noticed that you reported no income, but you're clearly not starving to death and living On the street naked.

Care to explain that?

Yes this is an audit.
>>
>>33263789
>a conservative movement/party filled with racists and bigots somehow convince people like you that Obama is a criminal and hates America?
Don't let all those pesky facts get in your way.
>>33262194
>>33263721
>>
>>33260483
Nigger is as nigger does
>>
WELCOME TO AMERICA, LAND OF FRIVILOUS LAWSUITS
>>
>>33263961
>Don't let all those pesky facts get in your way.

And all of these are irrelevant since these have nothing to do with Boehner's lawsuit against the President.

Also the Bush administration were war criminals. I don't see you or the GOP getting upset over that.
>>
>>33263926
Hi, talk to my actuary and other financial analysists. As you can see, very little of my "income" is actually taxable. I have nothing to worry about
>>
>>33263912

go to bed faggot

most blacks are going have problems with america's bullshit government

you don't have to hate america to want it to do better
>>
>>33263798
>wage earners
>what income
their fucking wages retard. enjoy slowly losing your parents wealth faggot
>>
>>33263926
>Care to explain that
Yes sir, you see I did flip that property which would have been an income for me but since I made sure to spend that money buying other investments, I didn't actually gain any money and had no income. Well yes I will see a profit of these new invests... did I say profit no I meant they cost me more than I put in them and if I do get a little off of selling them I'll have to reinvest that too. LOL I don't actually make any money ever.
>What about that pile of cash over there?
Here have a charitable donation to my kids baseball team, they have a retard on it. See I'm a good community man and since I'm deducting that I'm sure I don't really owe you anything.
>Well, how did you pay for that Maserati sir?
That old thing? I had to buy that for work. I pick people up for meetings in it. My personal car is the one parked behind that barn over there. Yes, that old Datsun, cost me almost $500 bucks. That's my PERSONAL car so again, I had to write the Maserati off it's a business expense. I swear it's just impossible to actually make money these days.
>>
>>33264259
>there are people this dumb that actually think you can legally do this.
>>
>>33264130
>I don't see you or the GOP getting upset over that.
>I don't see you upset over that.
It's because you weren't watching.
>>
>>33264195
then why don't you go read his shit then you stupid cunt? because it damn well isn't the typical gibs me Dat cuz slavery shit
>>
real enemy and that is the ? Ashkenazi Jews in DC and AIPAC.

The United States Federal Reserve is a military industrial complex for Israel, paid for by Gentile U.S. Citizen tax dollars & Gentile Blood.

+40 members of the congress and senate are dual citizen of USA/Israel... This is not to mention all others Zionist Jews and Christians under influence or blackmailed by AIPAC... Obama's top 3 advisors in a row: Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, & now Valerie B. Jarrett, ALL Jewish..
>>
>>33259715
Day of the rope, soon.
>>
>>33264409
There is no way to beat the Jews at this point. They've already won.

All we can do is wait until their insatiable greed destroys them, and it will.

Either that or the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>33263205
>mentally defective
>mentally disabled
>get a brain

Why do conservitards keep repeating these same insults over and over? Does Limbaugh or another one of their heroes use these terms? Is it some kind of primitive conservitard meme?
>>
>>33259715
Because Obama is granted ZERO POWER to make laws. Laws are made by the LEGISLATIVE branch (congress) who represent the people. The presidents job is to EXECUTE the law. Thus Obama is the head of the EXECUTIVE branch.
He has no power to make or modify law. And that's what he has been doing.
But sueing him you bringing the third branch, the JUDCIAL branch to decide whether or not Obongo has been overstepping his authority. Which of course he has. He has a pen and a phone. He bypasses congress, our laws, and our constitution. He's a fuck stick dictator.
>>
>>33264481
>All we can do is wait until their insatiable greed destroys them, and it will.
but they are us at this point. : (
>>
>>33263754
you are a racist.
this is why people view you pigs as racists.
you'll continue to provide every excuse as to why you aren't racist while being blatantly racist.

you see? this is the republican party.

if america was a white homogenous glob of glue, conservatives would all be for the aca.

in fact, the members of this party splintered from democrats once they learned, with the passage of the 1965 civil rights act, blacks would be equally benefit from entitlements and other social welfare programs.

also, the state of healthcare before the aca were driving many people in the middle class into bankruptcy- but this fact is lost on the universal healthcare opposition
>>
>>33259715
They claim it's because he's overstepped his executive power limits. Which he has, numerous times.
>>
>>33259715

Liberals don't care if their Democratic President oversteps legal authority; they welcome abuse of power to get more money from campaign donors ("Give us $$ to fight the evil Republicans!")

Obama was originally sued for overstepping his boundaries in relation to Obamacare. Not that actual law, which did pass; but rather his interpretation and implementation of it, which Republicans say has gone beyond "enforcing" the law and has actually changed it.

Liberals are statists and have no concern for law or limiting Presidential power.
>>
>>33264588
>bankruptcy

I'm guessing you don't really know what this means.
>>
>>33264588
I'm a leftist National Democratic Socialist and yes, I am a racist, because niggers are a non-human form of life which will never provide anything worthwhile in return for material support.

You can't even argue otherwise, you just want the spending to continue because you think "racism" is bad.
>>
>>33264696
there are blacks in the united states that have provided more for it than you ever have or will

this is true and can't be argued against

given how you've characterized blacks, you should be equally subject to such labels as
"non-human form of life" and "will never provide anything worthwhile in return for material support" because by definition, this is what you are
>>
>>33264852
tl;dr
>>
>>33264920
Moar pls
>>
File: medicalbankruptcy.jpg (71 KB, 550x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
medicalbankruptcy.jpg
71 KB, 550x555
>>33264682
>source: the american journal of medicine

http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343%2809%2900404-5/fulltext
>>
>>33265042
And why do you think arbitrarily extracting wealth from every single person in the country will do anything to resolve this crisis?
>>
File: belittles.jpg (37 KB, 375x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
belittles.jpg
37 KB, 375x375
>>33264588
>being this liberal
>>
>>33265085
>arbitrarily extracting wealth

what is this exactly? is this a generic argument against insurance or are you not aware of how insurance works?
>>
>>33265202
The ACA, niggerlover.

How do you think it will stop the bleeding of money?
>>
>>33260381
Ya bullshit. Companies love Obama care. Since the health care goes through privet companies still all that's happened is their customer base will expand by around 200 million. They'll be making more money then ever. Payed for by the American people.
>>
>>33265335
Which is EXACTLY what Romney wanted to put into place.
>>
BREAKING NEWS

Here's Speaker of the House, John Boehner, asking the POTUS to be even more lawless and tyrannical!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3FP2nK4Fo0

More evidence posted here:
>>33263616
>>
File: pol in 1 image.png (41 KB, 435x912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol in 1 image.png
41 KB, 435x912
>>33263205
>>33264495
i swear to god
>>
>>33262674
He was really bad at giving speeches.
>>
>>33265576
> 1 same fag is /pol/
>>
>>33265436
What's your point? If it'd of been him who put it in place I'd still be pissed. As it stands this system was enacted by King Obama
>>
>>33260381
>>>Obama wants to create healthcare for US people
No
>>because holly shit you people gave shitty healtcare compared to the rest of the world
No
>>richfags dont want this because they will gave to pay more taxes
No
>>richfags fight obama every step of the way
No
>>obama takes loopholes to create obamacare
No
>>but because they fought him on every step, obamacare is a empty box.
No
>>poorfags are mad now to because they gave shitty healtcare now instead of no healtcare
No
>>richfags now want to completly destroy obama because he didnt act as the pupet he is supposed to be.
No

Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>33265757
no, one autistic series of posts is /pol/ you shitter
>>
>>33265436
What's your point? This is not about Romney. It's not even about Obama. This is about consitutional law and the dictatorial executive who doesn't abide by it.

Hang that nigger from the highest yardarm in D.C.
>>
>>33265807
> documents an instance of samefaggotry, something that happens minutely on 4chan
> uses this to not only strawman rightists, but to also use it as the rule and not an exception
and I'm the autist....lol

I bet you're a guy that posts anti /pol/ phrases on other boards fishing for agreement
>>
>>33265936
>strawman rightists
>implying both sides weren't being autistic shitposters
jesus christ you're reading way to deeply into this
>>
>>33262454
>You know the country is in bad shape when the president pulls shit worse than Nixon and gets away with it
>completely ignores Baby Bush because he was on my team!
>>
File: 1405876323900.gif (2 MB, 225x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405876323900.gif
2 MB, 225x255
>>33266799
the reason everyone is talking shit about obama right now instead of bush is because obama is the president. he has a little more relevance.
>whataboutism
gg you tried
>>
>>33260021
American here, This. /thread
>>
>>33266799
>Bush was the worst President ever.
>Bush is now the benchmark by which all democrat presidents shall be measured.

Time has passed, you're still a bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>33259867
>hes black

they've been excusing his shittyness for 6 years by refuting every argument with "you don't like him cause he's black"
>>
>>33266799
>implying obama isn't the 3rd bush.
>>
>>33264608
No, he hasn't.
>inb4 b-but muh executive orders
Obama's use of executive orders is in line with 20th century presidents, and is a last ditch attempt to get the government to actually do something. If the Republicans would actually do their job and allow the government to function, he wouldn't need to use executive orders.
>>
>>33264696
>niggers are a non-human form of life
Prove that niggers are not homo sapiens, please.
>>
>>33260381
My employer offers great health insurance... that doesn't fulfill the shitty obamafuck mandate.

Therefore, I buy health insurance, AND pay a fine for not buying HIS form of health insurance.

So yeah. Fuck that guy.
>>
File: ACA.jpg (464 KB, 1500x1601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ACA.jpg
464 KB, 1500x1601
>>33267793
>My employer offers great health insurance... that doesn't fulfill the shitty obamafuck mandate.
What kind of shitty insurance do you have that doesn't even meet the bare-bones ACA requirements?
>>
>>33267839
>fair
>unfair

as dictated by liberals.
>>
File: 1389338638637.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389338638637.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>33259867
you are either twelve or potato or both and very very new. gtfo (that means get the fuck out) and don't come back until you can form an rational, intelligent thought or until you learn to fake it like most here.
>>
>>33267839
Maybe he's a man and his "health care plan" doesn't include maternity care.
>>
>>33267913
You mean normal people, right? I'd love to hear your definitions of fair. I'll just get my fedora ready to tip.

>>33267927
Lol, okay champ.
>>
>>33267750
http://zeenews.india.com/news/eco-news/only-sub-saharan-africans-ancestors-didn-t-interbreed-with-neanderthals_808990.html

Niggers are a completely different species than everyone else.
>>
>>33268002
>normal people

the world isn't fair, faulting anyone for wanting to save money they worked for is fucking retarded..and I want tumblr to leave.
>>
File: 1406786393859.gif (3 MB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406786393859.gif
3 MB, 250x250
>>33259715
He was responsible in an automobile accident in which he rear-ended Congress's car, and he didn't have any insurance.
>>
>>33268002
What, niggerlover? What don't you get? You have to buy health insurance that includes things you don't need under the ACA, like birth control, maternity care, eyecare even if you have good eyesight; drugs you'll never take;

THAT'S HOW SOCIALIZED MEDICINE WORKS YOU IDIOTIC FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

THEY TAKE FROM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SOMETHING AND SPEND IT ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T, WHICH IN THIS INSANE SYSTEM OF LAWS INCLUDES FORCING MEN TO PAY FOR PREGNANCIES THEY CAN'T FUCKING HAVE.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1013645/obamacare-kathleen-sebelius-claims-single-men-need-maternity-care-which-makes-sense/
>>
>>33267793
>great health insurance
>doesn't fulfill mandate

It wasn't great insurance in that case, lowinfo.
>>
>>33268177
The standards of the ACA are not reasonable or good for anyone but insurance companies.

Fuck off.
>>
>>33259715
Because they're too coward to build the case for the American people for the impeachment Obama so richly deserves.

As a practical matter, though, it wouldn't do much good to go down the constitutional route, as the Democratic party and the left on the whole haven't cared about that document for nearly a century, and since for them party trumps country none of their elected representatives would turn on their dear leader. With the Dems in control the senate, a house resolution calling for impeachment, no matter how solid, would die on the sharp edge of political media posturing anyway (I can read the blogs right now - dats racist to do that to muh first black president, republicans be crazy, we should declare them domestic terrorists and install Lois Lerner as head of all government hiring - all given a fair hearing on MSNBC).

So elected Republicans are spinning their wheels as a sop to law-and-order voters, with a measure that will ultimately lead nowhere the higher it gets in the courts, assuaging the feelings of those many thousands of American citizens who deigned to think they could participate in American politics without the government using its power to attack them (and hey, let's be honest - more than a few establishment Republicans in love with the Imperial Presidency are salivating at the notion of taking Obama's various precedences of dictatorialism and running with them).

Both sides will use the topic in fundraising drives, etc.
>>
>>33259715
Because he thinls hes a king. Libgahs are happy because they get to scream 'RACISM'
>>
File: 1390917776018.jpg (51 KB, 337x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390917776018.jpg
51 KB, 337x334
>>33260031
itis about race in a way but not like the stupid liberals think, "muh color rage!".
he is acting just like a jungle bunny that some asshole put a suit on and taught to talk and dance when he cranks the handle.
he has no respect for the constitution since he was not born here and does not value american values. he doesn't even live in the US, fuckwad spook lives in a $40 mil mansion in hawaii when he's not making the whitehouse unlivable.only a potato nog would think it's ok to put a literal life tax on working people, literaly punish them for being responsible, and give that money to violent, savage, hateful, retards who iq out lower than chimps, and refuse to do one single thing to help themselves.
nigger!
>>
>>33268030
Good job, little buddy. Don't forget to write to Cambridge and let them know your amazing discovery.

>>33268057
>faulting anyone for wanting to save money they worked for is fucking retarded
Gotcha, you don't see any problem with being a leech on the taxpayer. Tell me, how much welfare do you receive every month?

>>33268146
>muh maternity care
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/healthcare
>>
Did this cocksucker seriously just drop MSNBC as an argument?
>>
>>33268418
Did this cocksucker seriously just use an ad hominem argument?
>>
File: AIG-Insurance-Group.jpg (621 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AIG-Insurance-Group.jpg
621 KB, 3504x2336
daily reminder that obamacare was a bailout of the insurance industry
>>
>>33264588
>wah wah raysis

Grow up.
>>
American politics are a circus. It is just a big show put on for the people so they think they know what is going on. Meanwhile, it is business as usual in the capital.
>>
>>33268512
dat tryptic
dey should fly a plane into dat jachin and boaz.
>>
>>33268030
So because Europeans share a small portion of DNA with a different inferior species that went extinct, they are superior?
>>
>>33259867
Are you a top troll or did the drug riddled music festival ended early this year
>>
>>33269277
>So because Europeans share a small portion of DNA with a different inferior species that went extinct, they are superior?
It's called "conclusion before evidence". Basically, you come to a conclusion, and then look for evidence to support it. In this case, the /pol/tard has decided that whites are genetically superior to blacks, and is desperately searching for anything that could support his argument. He has decided to choose Neanderthal admixture as his "evidence". Don't hate him, just pity him.
>>
This thread has convinced me that Obama has done nothing wrong enough to warrant an oversight hearing, much less a lawsuit.
>>
>>33259715
>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
Because they can't think of anything else to do and there's no fucking way they can impeach him.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 594x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 594x396
>>33259715
I'm a liberalfag and I am inscensed at this joke of a lawsuit. I also want impeachment completely off the table. Obama will finish out his term Republicunts.
>>
He should be impeached over forcing everyone to buy health insurance.
>>
>>33269862
You're seriously claiming that when Congress passes a new tax the President should be impeached?
>>
>>33269678
They couldn't even get their own border security bill passed due to the Tea Party opposition.

The ever fatal millstone around Republican necks are the insane, uncontrollable Tea Party types. Democrats squeezed and hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a rabid segment of the population they didn't fully understand. Morons. Radicals. Zealots. Easy enough votes, sure, but what has it really gained them? They're forever poisoned at the presidential polls. They're constantly having to put out fires started by one of these fucking brainless cows opening their maw and letting the dumbest thing their diseased minds could possibly concoct come dribbling out in front of ten cameras and a gaggle of cheering idiots. And now, they're incapable of wheeling and dealing within their own party.

Either they shuffle off this contingent of braindead, or they can prepare for another eight years out of the White House. God help them if Hillary helms that eight years.
>>
>>33269944
>nuh ebil tea party media representatiosn
The American people were utterly repulsed by two years of Obama's governance with congressional support and voted to deprive him of it; they'll vote to deprive him even more of legitimate, constitutional elbow room come November by removing his loyalist, protectionist senate. What you characterize as no less than the self-destruction of the political right is the manifested will of the American people, wholly rejecting the agenda of your ideologic leftist radical. I can therefore see why you're so mad.

Cry moar, bitch nigger.
>>
>>33269943
yes. Nobody should pay a tax just for breathing.
>>
>>33260813

>Mfw I google'd the last one
>http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html?_r=0

Obama killed an american citizen

HANG THAT NIGGER NOW
>>
>>33262049

>Read: The War Powers Resolution

You fucktard. Conservatives are so fucking stupid these days it's irritating, and drives me to vote Democrat, because they at least aren't complete morons detached from reality.
>>
>>33263679

>capital gains rate just went from fucking 15% to 28% in 2014 b/c of aca

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>33270995

If every member of the Republican Party had to pay a tax for mouth breathing, we'd have a budget surplus by now.
>>
File: bait.png (64 KB, 621x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.png
64 KB, 621x623
>>33259867
>>
>>33260381
No, not really. The healthcare he gave us was basically a monoply by private companies and did nothing to solve the issue.
>>
>>33259715
>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
Baeicaly he is side stepping the legal process and doing whatever he wants.
>>
>>33273637
>the healthcare he forced on us was basically an engineered-to-fail ruse that places the insurance industry in a death spiral, and besides the inevitable mid-range industry bailout, will only make the whole issue far worse for when the same type of folks will reappear in x number of years to complete job of murdering the world's formerly finest healthcare system and feed us single-payer, one-size-fit-all institutional vote buying, i.e. socialized HC.
FTFY
>>
>>33273649

>inb4 Romney would have done exactly the same, only we'd still have all of our soldiers in foreign countries under conditions that would have made Vietnam a walk in the park.
>>
File: 1358627053275.gif (817 KB, 200x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358627053275.gif
817 KB, 200x233
>>33268816
>mfw i scrolled down to read the reply "grow up."

I mean to say is there no limit to your intellectual heft?!
>>
>>33276389
>in fact, the members of this party splintered from democrats once they learned, with the passage of the 1965 civil rights act, blacks would be equally benefit from entitlements and other social welfare programs.
What else is there to say about a person displaying such ignorance?
>>
>>33263850

who shut down the government again?
>>
Try reading comments on r/politics and tell me that you would not welcome the mass murder of those people.
>>
>>33277166
>the power of purse belongs to the house of representatives
Guess.
>>
>>33259898
This lawsuit comes down to separation of powers and the system of checks and balances. When the government was set up in the articles of the Constitution, it was meant that each branch of the government, Executive (President and Cabinet), Legislative (House and Senate), and Judicial (Supreme Court) would nullify any ability of the other branches to overreach in power. So, Congress and Senate pass laws, President enforces laws, and Supreme Court appeals laws. Each has a great deal of power by exercising it's various responsibilities, and it is similar with other aspects of their responsibilities. For example, the President chooses when we utilize our military, while Congress authorizes formal declarations of war, and the Supreme Court mediates if there is a dispute between the branches. The President only has a limited amount of time to use the military in any given action before he must gain approval from congress for a war declaration on foreign soil.

The lawsuit is using one specific instance where Congress is stating the President is abusing his authority through overreach. Specifically, the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) as passed by Congress had several faults, and rather than legislatively changing the law or allowing the Supreme Court to find portions unconstitutional, the President utilized Executive Orders to change the legal requirements under the law. By technicality, anyone who violates the requirements for provisions under the law is in violation of the law, but his Executive Orders essentially state he will not be enforcing the law, and has set new requirements.

Basically, he wrote new words that in effect created new legislation, which is not the job of his branch of government and therefore violated the Constitution.

Now, the next question is usually, "Well why not impeach him? Isn't that what impeachment is for?" The reality is Impeachment is both a technical and political minefield... Continued in a moment.
>>
>>33279633
Impeachment is a minefield because Congress must prove the President has actually broken the law by "gross misdemeanor, treasonous act, or felony action." While the Executive Orders are technically out of the traditional realm of their use (some would argue they were only meant to handle emergencies to give congress time to act), there is really not a defining sentence stating they can "only be used for ___" anywhere in the Constitution. Politically it is also troublesome because it is an election year and many voters may see it as simply a stunt or waste of time. It introduces a new element to the electorate which could be unpredictable and bad in different ways for both parties. Further, by the time the proceedings were complete, Obama would have less than a year left in his presidency, and our number two isn't very stellar either.

I hope this explains OP's question sufficiently. I am a Republican, and I agree with the lawsuit in that it is meant to address excess of powers of the Executive Branch. However, this type of action should have been taken two years ago when so much of it started.
>>
>>33279633
>>33279854

>Conservative thinking he's smarter than Dems

You guys are lying pieces of shit so it would be best if you don't get that trait confused with actual intellect.
>>
>>33280281
So I take it you didn't read yet another thing, drone.
>>
>>33271962
>Be NASSER al-AWLAKI
>Travel to US of A to get an American education
>Decades later son is put on list of prospective terrorists
>No charges officially filed
>Regardless, he receives death by drone
>Grandson suffers the same fate shortly after
Can't imagine the pain he has endured.
>>
ITTl; Liberals being retarded as per usual.
>>
>>33280395
I love that your attack was not about my actual posts, which were rather neutral and spoke only to the facts of the situation, but rather my posting name.

Demfag confirmed. Fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
>>33272200
War powers still requires him to inform ranking members of pertinent committees of both chambers prior to action and requires him to obtain approval for action ASAP after the fact.

He did neither of these things. And he was a constitutional law professor, kek.
>>
>>33280561
Sorry, meant to respond to the guy you responded to. My bad.
>>
>>33280395

I don't need to read that dribble considering that House Republicans have a selective attitude about what constitutes "overreach".

And of course you support this lawsuit. Your party has wrapped itself in the flag and constitution like their the foremost experts on all things fucking American when that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
This nigger is worthless, he's spent his entire presidency bitching, moaning, fund raising, and campaigning.
Even to this day he still rides around in fucking tour bus, looking for voters to give nigjobs to.

I hope this dude ends up in fucking jail or something retarded.
>>
>>33280760
Disputes post, didn't read it.

Votes Democrat
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>33280788
Fuck off. Obama is based. We will never surrender him.
>>
>>33280894
ok
>>
File: 1375273685588.jpg (6 KB, 240x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375273685588.jpg
6 KB, 240x160
>>33280894
I take that back, it's not OK. This president is a fucking disgrace.

He talks like a fucking high-school nigger with no merit, no pride, he's a slouching embarrassment to this country, and even people who didn't vote for him should feel utterly ashamed to have him representing The United States.
He is entire tactless, and without class, if it wasn't for his forged and printed education you would think he was a no-named community organizer or something.
>>
File: 1386292467165.gif (3 MB, 367x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386292467165.gif
3 MB, 367x206
>>33263182

>HURR HE WOZ A GUD PREZDENT, HE DIN DO NUFFIN

>NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PRGRAMS
>>
>>33280844

cute. i've read that shitty little argument of his already- he's just parroting some garbage he read elsewhere.
>>
>>33281173
Says the person from the party that hasn't had an original thought since Marxism.
>>
>>33281252
>Says the person from the party that hasn't had an original thought since Marxism.

you've got to be fucking kidding me. no wonder conservatism/libertarianism catches like fire here. everyone's 2yrs old.
>>
>>33259715
Republicans are ginning their base. Basically get them riled up. Showing them they are taking action.

Because if the lawsuit does work the funny part is that certain parts of Obamacare will be enacted. Obama has delayed parts of the law through executive power which they say are illegal. If the the lawsuit works those parts are enacted. Those parts deal with things such as small businesses having to give insurance to people, people having to sign up, etc. Obama delayed it to give people more time.

so... obamacare becomes fully enacted and liberals who support it are happy.
>>
>>33281402
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/30/boehner-gets-his-lawsuit-against-obama/


“It is somewhat ironic that the Republicans want to sue the president for not enforcing a law that they want to repeal.”
>>
>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
Because impeaching him would do fuck all as the Senate (the ones who hold the trial) are controlled by the Dems. Going the lawsuit option allows them to appease the more far right elements in the House and populace, while also damage controlling any fallout during the midterm election.

>And why are some liberal fags actually happy
Because they can spout "muh crazy rethuglicants" a little louder.

Most likely, the court will say "fuck off", rule it a political question, and let the talking heads argue about it until Congressman x rapes someone in a back alley and overtakes the news.
>>
>>33259715
The American people should sue Congress while they're at it. Bunch of high dollar welfare useless cunts.
>>
>>33268057

Don't you know that's exactly what happened after the Soviet Revolution in Russia? The secret police weren't exactly nice to people suspected of trying to save money.

>Holding onto money is capitalist!
>Gulag for you!
>>
>>33263411

problem is the republicans did it with bush they let him get away with everything
>>
>>33263500
>>33263539

nominated by the president .. confirmed by the senate
>>
>>33281759
That's why parties are bad. They do what is good for the party--the party creates a moral justification.
>>
>>33263602

shut up goym

we need more money to keep the banks afloat
>>
File: 7455.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7455.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>33259867
>>
Republicans know impeaching him is political suicide, they know this from when they tried the same thing in the nineties. So to placate their base after they mounted Cantor's head on a pike for not being fringe right enough, they're going with a lawsuit.

Honestly, the fact that they're suing over Obamacare and not, say, NSA spying, drone strikes on American citizens, immigration shit, or indefinite detention really tells you all you need to know about this lolsuit.

Democrats are laughing because of how transparently political it is, and is having the opposite of the intended effect and is revving up the liberal base.
>>
>>33281504
>expecting the holder of office of the prescient to abide by his constitutional duty is irony now

Thus, Steny Hoyer.

Whereas if truth actually be told, full implementation of Obamacare as written would have seen the Democrats BTFO already. The Corrupter-in-Chief has been not faithfully executing the law for political gain.
>>
File: bullet-or-ballot.jpg (91 KB, 618x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bullet-or-ballot.jpg
91 KB, 618x465
libshits better hope this lawsuit succeeds

they won't like the alternative
>>
File: 1366414349919.png (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366414349919.png
278 KB, 1920x1080
>>33259715

American Politics are an Opera now.

It's the only way the brain-dead masses take notice when Real Housewives isn't on or some other reality television isn't fucking their brain.

Republicans have met so little gains they threaten to "sue" the president to get their point across. Just to get some form of attention or support.

Then Democrats throw flames on the fire and claim Impeachment.

OP, it's basically the government trying desperately to get the populous to care about anything anymore. 'Murricans live in a zombified behavior of online drama and care nothing about the country they live it. Don't vote. Don't care.

It's really sad.
>>
>>33260381
>33273637
>>the healthcare he forced on us was basically an engineered-to-fail ruse that places the insurance industry in a death spiral, and besides the inevitable mid-range industry bailout, will only make the whole issue far worse for when the same type of folks will reappear in x number of years to complete job of murdering the world's formerly finest healthcare system and feed us single-payer, one-size-fit-all institutional vote buying, i.e. socialized HC.

The entire healthcare industry in America is literally rotten to the very core. Obamacare is nothing more than a shitty blanket to cover up the problem while wasting a ton of money on trying to building some sort of infrastructure on top of shit
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>>33282228
If you actually went out and talked to the masses of people instead of being a basment dweller, you'd realize most people do not care because they feel powerless to stop whatever happens. If they can be lead to believe they CAN do something, they will.
>>
File: 1385957808732.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385957808732.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>33280281
>>33280760
>>33281173
>>33281350
>>
File: 1381778444374.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381778444374.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
>>33282363

>If you actually went out and talked to the masses of people instead of being a basment dweller

Way to assume. I have a job that brings me in touch with virtually everyone within my own personal section of my country and particular people amongst a multitude of people from varying different backgrounds.

They couldn't be assed to fuck with politics. They run away from it. They never vote. They see it as useless.
>>
>>33282228
They won't impeach Obama. I know this for an absolute fact, even if the Republicans gain the Senate, they wouldn't dare try. They know it's about the worst thing they could possibly do to this country short of hitting the debt ceiling. How?

Two words: President Biden.
>>
>>33260381
Completely off. I don't even know where to begin.

>poorfags are mad now to because they gave shitty healtcare now instead of no healtcare

I'm a poorfag and his bullshit made it more expensive for me to get healthcare.
>>
>>33282711
So in other words, shitty healthcare?
>>
File: 1403377572965.jpg (263 KB, 1212x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403377572965.jpg
263 KB, 1212x665
k
>>
>>33260948
>There are several border regulation laws trying to get passed and I looked them up and they have provissions at the end of them to give aid to Isreal. What in the absolute fuck is that? I wonder how many other laws have secretly been giving aid to Isreal. Fucking jews. What else should i have expected


This was actually discussed in an 8 hour meeting in D.C. a while back. I watched a little over half of it.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?318179-1/reassessing-usisrael-relations

If most of the US watched that there'd be a fuckton of rage.
>>
>>33272468
i don't think you know how taxes work
>>
>>33283050
exactly, shitty healthcare which wouldn't have come through when he needed it. I'm also a poor cunt and thanks to Obama I have health coverage instead of no coverage. The law is good and it needs to prevail. People are letting politics get in the way of rationality.
>>
To me, this is more about ensuring this is in the record books.

Obama has already once been slapped on the wrist by the Supreme Court. There is no reason to call this lawsuit unjustified as it is loosely similar to the reason of the recent SCOTUS ruling.

Now, when it becomes a more regular thing that Presidents go outside of their power, the Republicunts can point back in history and say "WE TOLD YOU SO."

I guess, in that perspective, it is kind of a political stunt.
>>
>>33259715
It isn't the repubs, it is the house... Which is controlled by repubs, but that isn't necessarily the end all.

Obama may actually be at risk because he's pissed off some of his own Party members.
>>
>>33283510
>People are letting politics get in the way of my demands on other people's money
Fuck right off. Do you know how many working stiffs barely making ends meet lost legitimate employer based HC packages because you're a greedy cunt for that which you didn't earn?
>>
>>33283647
It's like you don't even keep up with this shit, bro.

Not a single democrat voted for the lawsuit. There is no evidence what you say is true.
>>
>>33259715
>obama tells israel to calm down
>gets sued for "something else"
classic
>>
>>33283758
This lawsuit has been under discussion for months and you're relating it to something that happened yesterday?

Christ, you jooo haters are fucking dumb.
>>
>>33267839

fixed
>>
>>33260381
>>Obama wants to create healthcare for US people
Wrong. He's subsidizing healthcare (provided by the state) with middle class money. The only benefits old boomers who aren't willing to pay for healthcare anymore. The coverage those plans provide is shit and only marginally cheaper than plans that existed before.

>>because holly shit you people gave shitty healtcare compared to the rest of the world
Compared to the rest of the best western European countries. Pretty much them and them only.
>>richfags dont want this because they will gave to pay more taxes
Richfags aren't going to be paying more taxes, since they will have nothing to do with it. It will literally just be the middle and lower class paying into it, unless some retarded richfag decides to get a gov't plan.
>>richfags fight obama every step of the way
If this was true, much of the democratic party would have turned out down.
>>obama takes loopholes to create obamacare
>>but because they fought him on every step, obamacare is a empty box.
What we got was bipartisan bullshit that they both collaborated to make in the end and then agreed to pass.
>>poorfags are mad now to because they gave shitty healtcare now instead of no healtcare
Nah, they're mad because it is just expensive as before, only now they're forced to get it.
>>richfags now want to completly destroy obama because he didnt act as the pupet he is supposed to be.
Nah.
>>
>>33283832
>something that happened yesterday?
obama has been saying this to israel since his first term. Christ, you IDF need to realize we fact check each other like crazy due to austism.
>>
>>33283700
Do you know how many people experience financial ruin because of an illness?
>>
>>33272200
No, YOU read it nigger. Obama didn't follow the War Powers Resolution. He sent no brief to congress.
>>
>>33259867
>And instead of making health care affordable for everyone

you can't just dictate that, and when you try you cause massive damage. you haven't a clue how markets or economics work.
>>
>>33260948
It's called a "rider" and they are in almost everything.
>>
>>33283915
>fact check
>kikes did ___fill in blank___. Trust me.
Why are you trying to slide this topic?
>>
>>33283915
>fact check
>/pol/

And by fact check, you mean reference a meme that cherry picks data and then presents it as if variables do not exist.

Hell I see people derping on here about the "Sampson option" all the time as an example. Like 10 seconds of fact checking would show that it's speculation some author made up and a few others ran with, but /pol/ treats it like gospel

/pol/'s autism does not compel it to factcheck at all. I see people on here every day discussing genetics and making wild unquantified claims without ever being called out. All sorts've similar things. If you conform to the forced narrative, you will not be fact-checked, try it out for yourself.
>>
>>33280281

>lack of argument

yawn.
>>
>>33279633
>>33279854
This guy gets it
>>
Suing is the primal response of Americans to everything that they don't like. Go to McDonalds and don't like the fries? Sue them. An image on the internet offended you? Sue the internet. The girl you like didn't reply to your text? Sue her. The president is black and you don't like black people? Sue him.
>>
>>33280760
>I read it and got my ass handed to me so the best I can do is posture and pretend I'm above it

yawn again
>>
>>33279633
>>33279854
I would suggest that they didn't have to balls to do it until this occurred: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/supreme-court-recess-appointments-108347.html
>>
>>33284258
...or... how about "the President overstepped the boudaries given to him as President, so we need to sue him to keep him in check?"

That sounds like a legit reason to me.
>>
>>33283924
Not ever enough to justify - in comparison to the damage wrought to finances of those who have been (and will be) royally fucked over by ACA - hammering the final nails into what was once the best HC in the world. Doctors used to come to people's doors and charged five fucking dollars before you 'gimme free gubmnt shit' types started wrecking things through artificial market forces.
>>
>>33283924
fuck the poor, i gots mine
>>
because they are too big of a bunch of pussies to impeach him.

the court will tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
any chance this will result in impeachment?

If not, what could come of this?

Also, say it with me. President Biden.
>>
>>33284922
>if not everyone can have it good then everyone must share in shit
And you'll never cure poverty either, dumbshit.

But keep fucking over your fellow man, and yourself by proxy, to try and ride that unicorn.
>>
>>33285110
No.

A: Republicans don't want a repeat of the 90's.
B: President Biden.
>>
>>33285167
fuck the fellow man, fuck the poor. look out for yourself
>>
>>33285220

Clearly they do want a repeat of the 90s. Maybe a repeat of the 70s.

They want obongo out of there.
>>
File: 1337284413794.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337284413794.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>at work on break
>come back to my desk
>girl I sit next to says, "hey anon, did you hear about President Obama."
>"what about?"
>"he's going to be impeached."
>resisting the urge to reveal my power level and rant about how Obama is the worst fucking president
>>
>>33284656
>hammering the final nails into what was once the best HC in the world

From what I hear it wasn't even top 10.
>>
>>33285285
But Clinton didn't get kicked out of office. Senate wouldn't convict, and the Democrats gained seats in the House in '96 because of it.

That's why the establishment is throwing out the lolsuit instead of impeachment. Honestly, the fact that they spent two weeks trying to decide what to sue over and then picked Obamacare (instead of, say, NSA spying, indefinite detention, or drone strikes on American citizens) really does tell you everything you need to know about this.
>>
The Republicans aren't going to impeach the President.
It's just a fundraising ploy.
If they did, they wouldn't have enough votes in the Senate to convict.
They would also risk losing Congress in 2016-- just in time for President Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>33285358
But it's American so that makes it the best. What are you, a commie? A terrorist? A commie terrorist?
>>
Okay my question remains, what happens if hes guilty?
>>
>>33280281
Positively Pavlovian. My fucking sides.
>>
>>33285447
If that happens, Civil War.
>>
>>33259715
>>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
They are complaining he didn't roll out obamacare fast enough. Which is funny as fuck since they were the ones throwing hurdles in the way, and because as far as I know there isn't a measurable speed for implementing this kind of thing. Also from what I understand of law, the GOP may not have standing to file suit. A plaintiff who files a lawsuit must have been injured in some way by the person that they are suing.

tldr: this is just an elderly tantrum.
>>
>>33285358
I'm referencing home doctor visits, so obviously I'm going further back in time than some recent study done by WHO. Which ought to be obvious, unless your reading comprehension impaired like this guy. >>33285449
>>
>>33285463
Mitt Romney retroactively becomes president because he was deposed by voter fraud.
>>
>>33285539

ha

no but seriously
>>
>>33259715
>So why are the republicans going to sue Obama?
because some particular executive orders he issued were not executive, but legislative (such as mandating birth control be covered under obamacare)
Executive orders are normal, and Obama's on track to narrowly avoid George Bush' record number, so it's clearly not the total that's the problem

Though one could argue wartime executive orders are little different.
>And why are some liberal fags actually happy about it
Because they have NOTHING to run on in november, and now they're gonna run on "look, dey's RACIST"
>>
>>33285539
so retroactively he has already served almost two full terms, so will not be eligible to run again.

:^]
>>
>>33285588
>Executive orders are normal, and Obama's on track to narrowly avoid George Bush' record number, so it's clearly not the total that's the problem
it's the fact it's a democrat issuing them to bypass filibuster abuse.
>whaaaa I can't block you so I sue you you meaniefacepoopiehead
>>
File: noose.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noose.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
This is an attempt to avoid civil war. You let this lawsuit happen and the stay the fuck home in November, libshits.

We are doing this as a favor to you. Don't make us take the other option, you won't fucking like it.
>>
Because the Executive Powers aren't supposed to be a handout for him to use like a box of napkins.
>>
>>33285773
This, they're only supposed to be used in ways I agree with.
>>
>>33285495
>They are complaining he didn't roll out obamacare fast enough. Which is funny as fuck since
see >>33282064
The individual mandate should have been implemented Jan 1, 2014 should Obama had followed the law, which would have resulting in Obama's approval ratings flirting with single digits rather than just the merely awful low forties/high thirties.

tldr your president follows the law or not based on how it personal benefits him and his party.
>>
>>33259867
>republicans are the party for the rich
>if republicans are the party of the rich, they need to keep the rich wealthy in order to stay in power
>this means that democrats are the party of the poor
>if democrats are the party of the poor, that means they need to keep the poor in poverty in order to stay in power

And now you understand why welfare is really just a vote farming technique. We feed dogs kibble so they don't go after juicy red meat like wolves do.
>>
>>33285832
That's not what I'm even implying.
>>
>>33285907
>disagreeing with me

I hope Jesus can forgive you after I hang you on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>33285952
Lol, I'm a Republican.
>>
>>33286042
Remove RINO. Commence primary.
>>
>>33285593

mitt ran in 2012 m8
>>
>>33285753
>so scared you'll lose a third time in a row that you're making edgy threats online
>>
>>33286171
no shit
but if we retroactively award 2004 and 2008 to mitt, he can't be elected again.
>>
>>33286183

>winning
>losing

Who cares when we live in a one party system?

Who you vote for does not matter
>>
>>33286241
if who you vote for does not matter then why are you so afraid democrats will show up and vote?
>>
>>33286241
This guy again.
>>
>>33286213

>2004

those were bush years, obama wasn't even president.

2008 was where john Mccain ran

Are you american?

If Mitt won he would get a single term to its completion before the next election
>>
>>33286298
>>Are you american?
not by choice. Also a little heat fried, so sorry.
>>
>>33286241
but republicans want to ban homo marriage

m-muh degeneracy
>>
>>33286293

Because Democrats are ruining the country faster than republicans ever dreamed to. They are both shit.

>>33286294

>Implying the republicrats care about you
>>
>>33286293
Because Republicans, at least, understand that America is a Christian Nation.
>>
>>33286365
>>Because Democrats
Lol, blame game.
So much for partys not mattering.
Why the edgy threats?

>>33286397
not according to the founding fathers and the founding documents.
>>
>>33286365
They care about Jesus.
>>
>>33286431

Point out the edgy threat, dickbutt.

I didn't blame the democrats, I insulted them, as per answering your question accurately.

Both parties are shit, and they must go. Obama is even worse than bush, and that's a problem. The entire government needs to be thrown out.

If you vote for either you are the cancer.

>>33286434

Whoopty fucking do he's a historical character.

Fox/Msnbc shills pls go
>>
>>33286562
>>Point out the edgy threat, dickbutt.
>>33285753
>>
>>33286614

>Implying I posted that

Shill harder retard
>>
>>33286634
calling someone a shill without reason dosn't make you fit in, newb. It makes you stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>33286562
>dickbutt

9fag detected.
>>
>>33286680

newfag detected

>>33286670

He's trying to lump me in with the crazies to invalidate my argument. Classic shill move.
>>
>>33286680
don't confront him, he'll insult you, call you a shill, and say you're sliding! Because that's all they know about /pol/.

>>33286716
see?
>>
>>33286670

>newb

leet haxor detected

>>33286735

Does no one see the problem here?

pls respond
>>
>>33286562
>Both parties are shit, and they must go. Obama is even worse than bush, and that's a problem. The entire government needs to be thrown out.
>If you vote for either you are the cancer.

>therefore I vote for the American National Founding Social Demominarchisttarian Party with over a hundred other of my fellow citizens and smell my own farts because it satisfies my own elevated sense of self

>except for all those other times when they didn't make the ballot and I didn't vote at all
Thanks for being 45% of the problem.
>>
>>33286779
>>Does no one see the problem here?
Looks to me like you were outed as a summerfag.
>>
top kek

a lot of non burgerjins think obamacare is healthcare.

Well, it is not. What you have in your socialist countries like canada, mexico and england is called Universal healthcare. That concept doesnt even exist in burgerland.

I dont know how exactly works, but i still see so much people asking for money because they are sick and need to pay the bills. While in universal healthcare countries you just go to the hospital and get fixed free.
>>
>>33287974
>While in universal healthcare countries you just go to the hospital and get fixed free.
IOW, magic happens.
Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 41
Thread DB ID: 7398



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.