[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I continue to not understand pro-Palestine faggots. Why exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 34

File: image.jpg (404KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 800x950px
I continue to not understand pro-Palestine faggots. Why exactly is Israel evil just because one side of this conflict is complete shit at warfare? How is it Israel's fault that Hamas's caveman rockets aren't working? Yeah, the numbers are lopsided, so what?

Are Palestine faggots seriously suggesting that, if Hamas had better technology, they would show complete restraint and not kill a single woman or child? These are people who suicide bomb you stupid faggots. The only reason they aren't commiting "war crimes" as well is because they're so incompetent. Why is that Israel's fault?

Also, the utter hypocrisy of any Westerner being upset about "colonialism" or "imperialism" is insane. All of you live comfortable lives because of "imperialism" which was magnitudes larger and more bloody than anything done by Israel. Most of our countries have effectively commited "genocide" against native populations on a far bigger scale than anything that is happening to the Palestinians. So what the fuck?

This is how the world works. If you start a fight, might makes right. So shut the fuck up you goddamn crybabies.
>>
>Jew
>Brown

That fucking Hetalia mangaka wtf
>>
Because MIDF is strong on /pol/

It makes no sense that most of /pol/ seems to hate Muslims yet are so sympathetic to them
>>
The only people supporting Palestine are "duh JOOZ" idiots or success-hating leftists.
>>
>Most of our countries have effectively commited "genocide" against native populations

I'm German and my country never did this.
>>
>>33049976
except the Hereros
>>
>>33049797
because you kill kids throwing rocks.

on what planet is that ok? israel is like a retarded bully that punches the short kid for calling him a retard.
>>
>>33049797
please fuck off and die
>>
>>33049797
I don't like either of them. Hamas is idiotic and incompetent, Israel is a bunch of hypocritical liars who cry foul whenever anyone gets tired of their shit.

That being said, Israel is the biggest offender here because not only it clearly has the upper hand, but want to be seen as righteous and pure and if anyone questions his motive they should be ostracized because the 6 billions.

Of course I would prefer for both of them to be destroyed and see Palestine back into the hands of Christianity, where it belongs, but it's just a pipe dream at the moment...
>>
>>33049797
>jews still not getting it
just stop, you're only making jews look bad
>>
File: Markey_You_are_a_Jew.jpg (225KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Markey_You_are_a_Jew.jpg
225KB, 960x640px
>>33049797
>>
File: GermanyHolocaustChildrenPoland.gif (77KB, 400x186px) Image search: [Google]
GermanyHolocaustChildrenPoland.gif
77KB, 400x186px
>>33049797
>This is how the world works. If you start a fight, might makes right. So shut the fuck up you goddamn crybabies.
>>
File: shitwassoshekel.jpg (56KB, 482x502px) Image search: [Google]
shitwassoshekel.jpg
56KB, 482x502px
>>33049797
>>
>might makes right

Stirner pls go
>>
File: star of david.jpg (200KB, 1847x679px) Image search: [Google]
star of david.jpg
200KB, 1847x679px
>>33049797
>I continue to not understand pro-Palestine faggots.
What is so hard to understand?

These people hate Jews so much that they'll even defend Muslims when given a choice between the two.

The best choice is to stay the fuck out of their petty conflicts and let them all kill each other.
>>
File: life_nazi_germany_pre_ww2_1.jpg (184KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
life_nazi_germany_pre_ww2_1.jpg
184KB, 800x528px
>>33049797
>might makes right.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>
>>33050020
rockets*
>>
>>33049797
>you did colonialism so we can do it too!

Well you were supposedly holocausted and put in prison camps so why do you think it's ok to do it to someone else?

I hate Jews because they're supremacists, those 3 kidnapped Israelis are worth 4000 dead children to them, this is what they actually believe. That mentality is incompatible with life on Earth.
>>
File: S2E9b4O.jpg (88KB, 625x541px) Image search: [Google]
S2E9b4O.jpg
88KB, 625x541px
>>33051022
Jewish mentality is simple. You kill one of ours, we'll kill 1000 of yours.

Moral of the story? Leave us the fuck alone. White people get it, kebab is still learning.
>>
File: jewbag.jpg (67KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
jewbag.jpg
67KB, 570x570px
>>33051069

The world is learning how much of a parasite you truly are
>>
>>33050020
> muslim brotherhood
> kids throwing rocks
> propaganda brainwash
>>
Don't think I've ever been suicide bombed by a Hamas child so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>33051069
Leaving you alone isn't an option because you're aggressively annexing land illegally and doing your utmost to sabotage every neighbor you have and spy on every ally.

This course of action is going to get you wiped out.
>>
>>33051069
Love to hear Israel say that to China.
>>
File: 1406393902487.jpg (56KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1406393902487.jpg
56KB, 358x429px
What are the Jews trying to pull off with this. The more they keep bombing the more the hate grows, the more the hate grows the closer we are that the barrel is going to spill over. When it spills over it will come back to haunt Israels ass and when the time comes they can be completely sure that the work that Hitler started will be finished this time.
>>
>>33051069
>Moral of the story?
Hitler was right. There's no room for modern zionism in civilization.
>>
File: CGdnn0D.jpg (162KB, 1279x854px) Image search: [Google]
CGdnn0D.jpg
162KB, 1279x854px
>>33051115
"The world" aka angry rednecks are always going to be angry, that doesn't even rustle my jimmies. The rest of the world is using our technology to post stupid shit to the Internet and getting fat and lazy. Not worried.

>>33051168
For every one of our dead, we'll take 1000+ of yours. Go ahead and try to wipe us out, hopefully there will be a handful of you left to celebrate.

>>33051172
Ain't got no beef with China.
>>
>>33049797
you got it.
i'm totally with you !
365 days a year kill all sandniggers mudslimes shitskins etc but if israel does something everyone is pro shitskin...
>>
File: nope.png (607KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
607KB, 853x480px
>unironically supporting the muslim brotherhood
>>
>>33049797
You can't understand because you are a Jew.
You will never understand.

You have been brainwashed from childhood to lie, scam goys, and think you are chosen and can do no wrong.

1000+ dead, many more maimed, paralysed, injured, traumatised - Lots of Kids.

Die a long painful death. Soon.
>>
>>33049797
>one side of this conflict is complete shit at warfare?

They're not though. They would wreck Israels shit if they were on an equal military footing.

You can't expect them to just sit there quietly and be genocided. They're not Western Europeans after all, that's only something you're good at.
>>
>>33051216
This
Israel is a Jewish version of Nazi Germany.
If you're going to murder women and kids at least tell your kike head of state to stop with the MUH HOLOCAUST rhetoric.
I really, really hope you get wiped out of the Earth one of these days so my tax money stops going to parasites.
>>
>>33049797
You know, if tomorrow I woke up and heard that 500 members of hamas were killed in this operation I wouldn't give a shit and I would agree with you that no one should be mad at Israel for killing terrorists. But that isn't the case, almost all of the deaths in Palestine are civilians, that's the problem. And if hamas is so dangerous I don't know why they've only been able to kill like 30 soldiers while Israel has killed over 500 people.
>>
>>33051069
How'd you get that land in the first place and who did it belong too beforehand, Mordecai?

Now shut your filthy kike mouth.
>>
>>33049797
is this a real jew, or someone who hates jews pretending to be one? honest quesion
>>
Why can't I think both sides are being cunts, OP?
>>
File: facepalm5.jpg (13KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm5.jpg
13KB, 300x199px
>hurr Israel wants peace
>launches a full military invasion because 3 kids got beaten up supposedly by HAMAS
Makes 100% sense. I'm sorry, sometimes my goyim brain is just too fucking stupid and retarded to comprehend superior Jewish logic.

>Are Palestine faggots seriously suggesting that, if Hamas had better technology, they would show complete restraint and not kill a single woman or child?
If HAMAS had better technology Israel wouldn't be fucking with them. The only reason Israel still exists is because of foreign aid. Why do you think Israelis cry MUH HOLOCAUST whenever 'Murrika or an EU member even suggests lowering foreign aid to Israel?
This is what you get when you try to create a "nation" where it doesn't belong to. You get an abomination who lives on artificial breathing and IV food.
>>
File: hr7TDKB.gif (46KB, 464x790px) Image search: [Google]
hr7TDKB.gif
46KB, 464x790px
>>33051216
Hitler was one of the major factors that lead to the creation of the State of Israel. Hitler's seething hatred for the Jew paradoxically engendered the longest period of pro-Jewish sympathy in human history.

It's called overplaying your hand.

>>33051358
>Asks me a question
>Tells me to shut my mouth

Notwithstanding your logical inconsistency I don't give a flying fuck about who or how that land was gotten. It's just a patch of dry dirt. Not worth dying for kebab, go back to your tents.
>>
File: ?????.jpg (23KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
23KB, 250x222px
>>33051358
>who did it belong too beforehand

the British
>>
>>33050731
How is isreal at greater fault when they would right now live in peace with Hamas given proper negotiation and compromise? Hamas are the ones who are asking for too much and are never happy with anything. How can you defend the people who don't even stop firing when a cease fire is called? They are certainly both wrong but isreal is less wrong in my opinion
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

http://www.newsweek.com/mostly-good-week-israel-us-spying-controversy-251261

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/05/israel-spies-other.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/israeli-spying-on-us-has-reached-terrifying-levels-2014-5

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.589194

Because they are fucking dickheads.
>>
>>33051462
Everyone would be living in peace if a bunch of Jews didn't illegaly steal land from innocent people and continue to do so for the next 40 years.
>>
>>33051401
One is trying to protect themselves from genocide. The other is the moneylender whose ideology has destroyed what was once the modern western world.
>>
>>33051418
The ground invasion was launched because Hamas refused a ceasfire and kept firing rockets.
>>
>>33051227
You really think Israel can take on anyone? A country completely dependent on the US for economic and military support? You can't even make your own submarines you have to bribe Germany.
Your only military opponents have either been civilians with bottle rockets or Arabs with Soviet surplus. You really think you'd fare well against a modern nation like Russia or China? Israel is parasitic, it depends on foreign aid for everything, including protection from being prosecuted for it's crimes. All of the technology you use is either gifted or payed for by someone else. Even the fucking Iron Dome, Israel's crowning achievement, is financed with US tax dollars. Hell Israel only exists at all as a gift from the British, even your fucking country was given to you.
The US is the only entity propping up your state at this point, if public opinion turned against you and the US pulled it's support, what would you do? Just nuke everyone who didn't like you? And you think you'd survive that?

It makes me sad because Israel could be great, if they played their cards right they'd be the worlds sweetheart, but instead you're behaving exactly as Middle Eastern shitholes run by extremists behave, face it, you ARE Arabs, you ARE Muslims, you're all the fucking same and that's tragic.
>>
>>33050927
If that info graphic represents a different religion at every corner, why is the end result a Star of David? Seems anti Semitic to me
>>
>>33049797
Hey kike!
Do you even learn your own history?
Remember Warsaw ghetto uprising? and why it happened?
>>
File: 077.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>33049797
die u jew shit
>>
>>33051489
>muslims
>living in peace
>>
>>33051462
Israels entire existence is wrong.

When the time comes and europe and the USA are on fire, you will remember what nation brought this upon you because you let your feelings play a role in a global agenda while ignoring the wishes of an entire people.
>>
>>33049922
Makes perfect sense. Muslims hate the West, but Jews are the ones trying to bring Muslims straight to the heart of Western Civilization. Which is to say, /pol/ hates Muslims, but hates Jews more.
>>
>>33051227
I like how you didn't address the fact that you claim to want to be left alone yet Israel illegally annexed land
>>
>>33051168
Last I remember Israel won the war, I think it can annex whatever the fuck it wants.
>>
>>33051513
Why do you think Israel is about to go to war with any of those countries? You really think the US or Russia or China have some serious strategic beef with Israel?

Only people with a problem with Israel are the Palestinians and they are weak and powerless.
>>
>>33049797
It is sort of an extension of victim worship. As we have come to worship the victim we have come to side with whomever has the highest body count, regardless of cause.

We should also remember that the US has a long history of supporting and identifying with underdogs.
>>
>>33051532
I don't remember the Ottoman Empire pre-WW1 randomly declaring war on everyone.
>>
The kikes are hypocrite assholes and this is a great opportunity to say curse them.
>>
>>33051583
Gaza is land that Israel left for the Palestinians. You seriously going to take your land back and then bitch that Israel is stealing your land.

Israel won that war, they could take 100% of the land if they wanted to but out of misguided mercy they leave you 20% and you have the chutzpah to complain.

Shut the fuck up Hakmed, there's plenty of desert for you and all of your wives and camels. Now leave our civilization alone.
>>
>>33051590
>Only people with a problem with Israel are the Palestinians
The entire muslim world has a beef with the Jews
>>
>>33051590
Nope, see: The Six Day War.
Every neighbor Israel has hates them, and Israel's foreign policy consists if destabilizing neighbors and funding terrorism to keep them weak and divided.
>>
>>33051489
I'm still trying to fully understand this whole conflict

Is this just an objective indisputable fact that isreal illegally annexed land? How can anyone defend this?
>>
>>33049797
i don't give a shit about palestine
i hate kikes for being kikes tough
>>
File: BIBIFREAK.png (170KB, 578x344px) Image search: [Google]
BIBIFREAK.png
170KB, 578x344px
>>33051385
They're all criminally insane. Their inability to grasp the sheer irony of them committing war crimes, very much the same ones they themselves suffered, combined with the ignorance of their own dogma start to become self-deprecating.

They simply can't understand that their on going effort to try and sway people's mind is actually the driving force behind the resistance.
>>
File: greatest_ally.jpg (2MB, 4220x2200px) Image search: [Google]
greatest_ally.jpg
2MB, 4220x2200px
>>33051337
this all day
It wouldnt matter if Israel would quit playing a victim.

So a couple hundred kebab get blasted. cool story, but dont say you are a saint or make the enemy to be mindless demons. Maybe even think that the reason they want to kill all jews might be a logical conclusion given the circumstances

Oh and if you could quit subverting other civilizations and stealing money and tech, that would be nice too
>>
>>33049797
>being this edgy
>2014
>>
>colonists wipe out native Americans and take land to fuel their new nation
>people barely gave America shit for this and continue to barely give America shit
>isreal takes land for their growing nation and kills a few pallys in the process
>FUCKING LAND HUNGRY KIKES
Seems hypocritical to me
>>
>>33051727
How about we not worry how 'edgy' your fellow cohorts think you are and instead base your decision off of who is more right
>>
>>33051744
America did it right because they genocided people in a time where information didn't travel around as fast and killing people that only the colonialists probably knew about at that time.

Israel is bombing what's about maybe 10 million of around 1,3 billion people that share brotherhood via Islam.
>>
>>33051450
>I don't understand rhetorical questions

If it's just a patch of dirt you Zionist swine won't mind fucking off then.

>>33051457
10/10
>>
File: 890605530.gif (345KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
890605530.gif
345KB, 200x200px
>>33051675
To exemplify this, look at this :^) >>33051450

>Hitler was one of the major factors that lead to the creation of the State of Israel. Hitler's seething hatred for the Jew paradoxically engendered the longest period of pro-Jewish sympathy in human history.

He doesn't realize that if you change a couple of words and ethnicities it turns into

>Bibi was one of the major factors that lead to the creation of the State of Palestine. Bibi's seething hatred for the arabs paradoxically engendered the longest period of pro-muslim sympathy in human history.

And they won't get it. Their shitty little kike peanut brains simply don't grasp.
>>
>>33051805
What does public exposure have anything to do with morality of an action?
>>
>>33051656
>Every neighbor Israel has hates them

Except for Egypt who is siding with Israel in this conflict
>>
File: 1404756038326.jpg (14KB, 256x173px) Image search: [Google]
1404756038326.jpg
14KB, 256x173px
>>33049797
I stand with Israel.
>>
>>33051878
And Jordan.
>>
>>33049797
>I continue to not understand pro-Palestine faggots.

Have you ever considered that some of the "pro-Palestine faggots" are pro human life?

The disproportionate use of force means that if you are pro human life you have to critize the side that kills more people more.

>Why exactly is Israel evil

Assume this there is no good and there is no evil.

> if Hamas had better technology, they would show complete restraint and not kill a single woman or child?

If Hamas had better technology they'd be a different organisation, right now they are being armed by Qatar (an ally of the West), but the Gaza strip isn't really the place where technology can be researched, if it was it'd be a completely different conflict.

>All of you live comfortable lives because of "imperialism" which was magnitudes larger and more bloody than anything done by Israel.

But we have replaced imperialism by capitalism which is magnitudes better at exploiting weak countries. Blaming us for imperialism is like blaming contemporary Germany for the holocaust. And Israel wouldn't blame contemporary Germany for the holocaust. German politicians are allowed to hold speeches in the knesset in German.

>If you start a fight, might makes right.

So you are saying if the Nazis had won the war, the holocaust would have been a rightful action?
>>
>>33051878
no shit, don´t think the current government wants anything to do with the muslim brotherhood
>>
File: 1405611167325.gif (152KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
1405611167325.gif
152KB, 400x420px
>>33051583
>yet Israel illegally annexed land
The Jews migrated there. When the Arabs wanted to kick them out, the Arabs lost.

What claim do the Palestinians have to this land? Or do you oppose immigration and apply a 'blut und boden' theory here?

I for one oppose immigration and I think the Muslims should leave Europe. Yet I don't think they'll do that of their own volition. Probably because Muslims have double standards. It's okay when Muslims migrate to another country, it's not okay when people with different beliefs migrate to theirs.
>>
>>33051878
>Except for Egypt

Egypt which has a military dictatorship recently installed by the Americans.
>>
>>33051662
If your genuinely trying to understand, I'll give you the quick rundown.

After shit started getting real during WW2 (and before that) Jews decided it was time to unite and to reestablish their old country in the Mideast to avoid persecution. At the time the land was controlled by the Ottomans and then the British, so settling in the province was a process that had to do with people in England and Constantinople, and not with the Arabs who lived there.
At the end of WW2 England was losing control of its colonies across the world and by then Jewish settlers had established a very strong community in the land. Both the Jews and Arabs began to realize that the empire would collapse and started preaching nationalistic ideology to their sides. Jewish Nationalism is called Zionism, Palestinian; pan-Arab Nationalism. When the time came, a partition plan was created to split the land that the Jews accepted and the Arabs rejected. Bloody wars were fought and over time Israel started gaining more land and standing.
Basically the Arabs see the Jews as evil colonizers, who just appeared out of nowhere (which is not 100% true since Jews had been living there for thousands of years, but not in large numbers) and the Jews see the Arabs as unwilling peace partners who spew out racist propaganda and do not want peace i the region.
This is like .0001% of whats going on, its a very big issue, but I hope this helps.
>>
>>33051939
>And Jordan.

A state that won't exist for much longer thanks to the weapons provided to totally moderate rebels in Syria
>>
>>33052074
Netanyahu has promised to defend Jordan if ISIS invades.
>>
>>33052022
not only that, but funded by them
>>
>>33049797
every time a jew dies
every time a worthless jew dies
it makes me happy
every time a jew dies europe is better
every dead piece of shit jew
every dead piece of shit jew
every dead jew makes the world a better place
>>
>>33052113
Obviously or do you actually believe they want ISIS to start shooting over their borders?
They'd rather have Jordanians getting killed instead of Israelis.

With protecting they mean "We are going to bomb Jordanian cities and ISIS Key Points while pretending to defend them"
>>
>>33051999
The entire basis for Israel's existence is that Jews have some sacred right to Palestine, a premise that is demonstrably false. The Jews were not the first people to occupy Palestine but rather the fifth or sixth.
Jews could have made their state in Australia as was originally suggested and they wouldn't be having any of these issues, they might be a world power by now, but no, Jews absolutely have to occupy the holy land disputed by three different religions.
>>
>>33051587
>I think it can annex whatever the fuck it wants.

no it can't United Nations clearly states you cannot annex clay if you win a war

sorry that we don't live in savage times where you could legally annex by conquest
>>
>>33052113
>Netanyahu has promised to defend Jordan if ISIS invades.

Great way for the IDF to throw away the lives of young soldiers. Israel keeping monarchies in power is a great way to show your commitment to Democracy.

I'm not going to point out that Israel can't keep an arab government in power, if they could do that they wouldn't have problems with the PLO
>>
Pick your poison: The war
>>
>>33052203
definitely not the ENTIRE basis.
>>
>>33051999
>When the Arabs wanted to kick them out,

So horribly wrong, the zionists had planned "population transfer" as part of their strategy for the middle east for years in advance. The zionists tried to kick out the palestinians, not the other way around, and not simply by peaceful migration.
>>
>>33051462
Hamas would accept the 1967 boundaries, as opposed to a ceasefire that will continue to be broken my Israel over and over and over as it's been so far.
Israel would not accept that because it would mean removing all that illegally seized land.
And spare implying Israel wants peace, Israel does not want peace and they know it and Hamas knows it and everyone knows it, right now they're destroying the shit out of Gazan infrastructure and killing them like mosquitoes, while less than 100 of them have been killed.
How long did the Allies appease Hitler? They didn't attack when he Anschlussed the shit out of Austria and the Sudetenland, because Germany offered a way to peacefully settle the conflict that just happened to be beneficial for them, and nobody wanted to go to war.
>>
>>33051609
LOL Tell that to the Greeks, the serbians, the Bulgarians, the Iraqis, the Egyptians, The libyans, the Kurds, the Albanians, the Romanians and most importantly...The Armenians, millions of whom were butchered by the millions by your beloved Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>33052544
keep being butthurt
>>
>>33052275
if the UN did what it preached I would have a lot more respect for it, but as of now, its a baboons court that is corrupt, and malicious. You cant actually tell me you think the UN is doing a good job can you?..The ocean of rape cases and excessive militarization in Africa, disproportionate amount of pressure on Israel (which in reality occupies only a small % of the world problems) and the fundamental issue of having 5 super countries that can veto any resolution; implying they become interest groups... is all fine and dandy? Also if you do care about the Palestinian Arabs you should probabbly start boycotting the UN since it is probabbly the single biggest cause of their suffering today. The UNRWA (or whatever is called) is a UN group that essentially lets Palestinian refugee status to be passed down through generations. That may sound great, but in reality what that has meant is that non of the Arab countries in the world have the obligation to absorb them or give them rights. They are essentially locked into refugee status. So yeah. Fuck the UN.
>>
>>33052586
hurr durr niggers do it so should the kikes is not a valid argument

annexation is illegal, it is illegal when niggers do it, it is illegal when sandniggers do it and it is illegal when kikes do it

your occupation is illegal kike

> So yeah. Fuck the UN.
> baaawww why everyone hates us ;( oy vey anti semites
>>
>>33052544
compared to europe and their secterian wars ottomans were far more tolerant

and funny how most of their massacres began to start after they adopted the western idea of nationalism
>>
>>33051501
The best rockets HAMAS have are Iranian shits with a 50Km range that can destroy a brick house at best.

Israel has American-made bunker busters ('murrika supplied the appropriate planes to use them too), missiles with 500Km range and nuclear weapons. Not to mention the 3 billion dollars a year.

When Israel bombs them, they don't have a right to defend themselves. But when HAMAS fires something towards Israel, OY VEY ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF YOU ANTISEMITIC NAZI!
>>
>>33052899
>western idea of nationalism

And I suppose you think America invented democracy too you retard?
>>
File: 0VpQMNh.jpg (219KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
0VpQMNh.jpg
219KB, 960x854px
>>33051637
"Muslim world" has a problem with everything/one.

>>33051818
We Zionist swine did fuck off from Gaza which then became a launching ground for rockets. We control the dirt for security reasons.
>>
>>33049797
>The only reason they aren't committing "war crimes" as well is because they're so incompetent.

So you're admitting that Israel is committing war crimes. How do you justify Israel committing war crimes? Wars of aggression are unjust wars.

To anyone not JIDF in this thread I suggest watching the videos produced by the wise SCG. JIDF doesn't comment on SCG posts because JIDF arguments are shit. Essentially all JIDF can do is resort to ad-hominem attacks on SCG.

http://scgnews.com/the-gaza-bombardment-what-youre-not-being-told
>>
>>33053669
>which then became a launching ground for rockets

I bet the rockets just fly for no reason right?
>>
>>33054737
I'm sure the Palestinians have plenty of reasons to shoot rockets at us. Doesn't mean we're going to sit there and take it, obviously.

Don't poke the bear, fuck.
>>
>>33051571
a canard used by muslamic trolls
jews live in the same western civilization because it tolerates them
why would they make those societies increasingly intolerant
>>
>>33054841
Israel's "settlement" policies (a fancy word for being typical cheating thieving stealing kikes) justifies everything that's happening to you times 10.

Nothing justifies it, nothing at all. You have no right to complain about Arab terrorism when you are stealing peoples' land and popping up on the roofs of East Jerusalem residents cheekily telling them that it all belongs to you.

Can't the Jews realize why they are so disgusting and repulsive? Do they not see how celebrating the mass murder of children every year at Passover, mutilating their own sons, refusing to even off the same dishes as the goyim and so on could make people mistrust and hate them?
>>
>>33054841
>Don't poke the bear
>Complains about WWII Nazi Germany
>>
>>33056303
Educate yourself.
>>
File: 1406474365076.png (290KB, 567x386px) Image search: [Google]
1406474365076.png
290KB, 567x386px
>>33056224
>Can't the Jews realize why they are so disgusting and repulsive? Do they not see how celebrating the mass murder of children every year at Passover, mutilating their own sons, refusing to even off the same dishes as the goyim and so on could make people mistrust and hate them?

Can't you see how generalizing Jews and hating them only binds us together and makes us stronger?

Can't you see how the quickest way to solve the "Jewish problem" is to stop fucking obsessing about Jews?

Can't you see how attacking us forces us to become better and better at killing you?

>>33056303
I never complained about Nazi Germany, not once, it's not on topic.
>>
File: 1368415768537.png (74KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1368415768537.png
74KB, 1162x850px
>>33058362

Hey yid, try building your own military before talking about being strong or good at killing things.
>>
>>33058362
>never complained about Nazi Germany,

Of course you didn't. Kicking you out of Germany was the best thing that ever happened to Jewry across the world. You got a new country and leftover arms and wealth from plundered Nazi stores.
>>
File: AXGMO.jpg (166KB, 1113x1376px) Image search: [Google]
AXGMO.jpg
166KB, 1113x1376px
>>33058447
I did, it's a pretty alright one. Thanks for the help, by the way.

>>33058502
Exactly, why would I complain about my chief benefactor? Idiot antisemite whose hatred was so repulsive it forced the world to actually be nice to Jews for once.
>>
>>33049841
I dont know about you but that pic gave me a boner
>tfw no brown jewish princess to save and fuck like an animal when I bring her to my bed
>>
>>33058362
>Can't you see how the quickest way to solve the "Jewish problem" is to stop fucking obsessing about Jews?
>Cant you see that you have to let the jews do everything they want ask no questions and be a good goy? even if it is mass murder?
>>
File: 1277404608902.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1277404608902.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>33058834
>Cant you see that you have to let the jews do everything they want ask no questions and be a good goy? even if it is mass murder?

Who gives a fuck? You're not even Palestinian. Don't worry about our shit, you've got plenty of genocide under your belt, white man. Let us settle our own conflict, it really doesn't concern you.
>>
>>33058362
>Can't you see how generalizing Jews and hating them only binds us together and makes us stronger?
Like killing Palestinian children because someone in Gaza shot a rocket that was destroyed?

>Can't you see how the quickest way to solve the "Jewish problem" is to stop fucking obsessing about Jews?
That was the whole point of giving you Israel, a place to go to and leave the rest of the world in peace, but look what happened.
>>
File: 978x.jpg (137KB, 978x628px) Image search: [Google]
978x.jpg
137KB, 978x628px
>>33059337
Bingo. Our rule is "kill 1 of us, we'll kill 1,000 of yours." The Palestinians still owe us 2000.

As for Israel, if you hate Jews as much as you claim, you should be happy to see them fighting and dying in a far-off desert.
>>
>>33049797
J
I

DF
>>
File: 1386756792221.gif (1022KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
1386756792221.gif
1022KB, 320x292px
>>33059543
I really hope those two get killed.

Tiers of righteousness:

Closest thing to good-guy tier:
>Russian self defense forces
Misguided tier:
>Ukranian Nationalists
Scum tier:
>Pro EU Ukranians
Up against the wall tier:
>Anyone who sprays Antifa
>>
>>33059543
>baiting this hard
>>
>>33058362
>JIDF shilling
>>
>>33049797
>>33049922
These.
>>
>>33049922
/Pol/ doesn't hate "Muslims" per se. /Pol/ solely hates non whites who think they can colonize the West.

If Arabs remain in the middle east they are absolutely fine.
>>
/pol/ doesn't really give a shit about the Palestinians. It's just a convenient excuse for hating Jews in a somewhat socially acceptable manner.
>>
>>33060074
>Shilling
Go back to leddit
>>
>>33049945

Lolno.

The only people supporting Israel are "Duh NATZEEHS" and evangelical neo-cons.
>>
>>33049797
>>33049797

>lets say america attacks the indias
>how is it americas fault
>indians would commit the same war crimes if they had the tech

fuck off jew
>>
>>33056003
So they move to Israel
>>
>>33049797
>Why exactly is Israel evil

Well, the whole manipulating both the Axis and the Allies to give them a piece of land that their Khazar ancestor had absolutely no connection to is a start. The their brutal expropriation of said land from the native inhabitants and their continued excursions only enhance that evil.
>>
>>33051978
>>Have you ever considered that some of the "pro-Palestine faggots" are pro human life?
Oh my god, fuck off you huge two-faced faggot. You don't give a flying fuck about human life, nobody on this board does. You're just latching onto whatever propaganda you have to make jews look bad. Israel is annihilating shitskins, and you're feeding into the same stupid propaganda that bleeding-heart leftists cry over. You're not better than libtards. Think about it.
>>
>>33049797
>if Hamas had better technology, they would show complete restraint and not kill a single woman or child?
I don't understand why retards think that hipotetical situations constitute a valid argument.
>>
File: i just dont know anymore.png (2MB, 1160x800px) Image search: [Google]
i just dont know anymore.png
2MB, 1160x800px
>>33060233
Would a ledditfag be such a fervent lover of lolis?
>>
I don't support Israel because I believe the active support of Israel by the United States is a religious belief.

As the Christians believe in "revelation" and the fact that the "Jews" are the chosen people, they actively put the Jews back in Israel.

The creation and continued defense of Israel is essentially a religious belief adopted as foreign policy. It makes no sense to expend effort to support a nation that only exists as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The separation of church and state should extend to foreign policy as well.
>>
File: deadpool finds a landmine.jpg (68KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool finds a landmine.jpg
68KB, 350x338px
Hamas knows the only way they can destroy Israel is indirectly by painting them as the bad guy to the world, so they provoke Israel and then play the victim when they retaliate. Of course Israel and the American media always take the bait like retards. Americans will wish we still had an ally over there once Iran nukes our shit.
>>
>>33050020

Except the short kid isnt name calling, hes firing rockets indiscriminately into their homes and blowing up restaurants and buses.

Great false equivocation though.
>>
>>33056003
It has obviously made a mistake.
>>
>>33060541
So.....stop being stupid about it and use your brains?
>>
>>33060402
yes, now gtfo
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.