[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why is denying the holocaust illegal in Europe?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 32
Why is denying the holocaust illegal in Europe?
>>
>>32627540
Because only a lie needs protected from investigation
>>
>>32627540
It hasn't yet, petition and protest is needed. If 4chan can make an online petition for making tumblerites officially retarded landwales then 4chan can petition EU MEPS not to allow this leg' from passing
>>
>>32627540
It's not
>>
File: voltaire.jpg (32 KB, 480x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
voltaire.jpg
32 KB, 480x361
>>32627540
Not everywhere, but it's certainly highly taboo in almost all of Europe.
>pic related
>>
>>32627540
Here in Denmark there is no specific law against it, but our so called "racism paragraph" prohibits "public, or with intent of propagation in a wider circle, statements or other messages by which a group of persons are threatened, ridiculed or degraded based on their race, colour of skin, national or ethnic origin, faith or sexual orientation", so if Jews fell threatened, ridiculed or degraded when people deny the holocaust they can have them punished with 2 years of prison, more if there are aggravating circumstances.

So its not directly illegal, but it can be illegal.

Worst thing is that even if you have irrefutable proof that your statement or message is the objective truth you can still be punished for it if your uttering of this truth hurt someones feelings.

But do not worry, Trykkefrihedsselskabet (lit "The Printing-freedom society") is fighting tooth and nail to have it removed from the penal code.
>>
>>32628249
Policies written by jews.
>>
>>32628433
The original law from 1939 was indeed made to protect Jews, but the present incarnation from '71 stems from a Conservative attempt to capture socially progressive votes in the upcoming election by being the first party to propose legistration to conform with the UN anti racial discrimination convention of '65, the election went badly for the blue parties but the paragraph stayed because the Socialdemocrats didn't want to loose commie support by removing it.
>>
>>32627540
because we dont want another holocaust to happen you evil gentile bitch
>>
Denying any genocide is against the law.

There's only like one country that specifically says holocaust only.
>>
>>32628090
Fuck, Trannies and homosexuals run the US
>>
>>32627941
The UK made a program to skew with online pools
>>
Its not illegal to deny the holocaust in europe for fucks sake, what makes you all believe that? seriously.

sincerly a person in europe
>>
>>32632360
Probably due to all the arrests and fines
>>
its not, there is no such thing as a european law. do your homework idiot
>>
>>32627540
Stay deluded

The facts are settled, and have been for a long while. The reason denying it is illegal because it has a direct anti-Semitic agenda. The purpose of it is to suggest jews are controlling a narrative, which casts doubt and, as we have seen, violence on an entire group of people.

Its not seeking the truth, its hating a people and denying a truth to justify it.
>>
We hate freedom.
>>
>>32627540
Galileo's crime was portraying the church in a negative light inside of a book he wrote not questioning if the sun revolves around the earth. Hell the pope okay'd his research
>>
>>32632565

10/10
>>
>>32632565
>Facts are settled
>Survivors and generals claim they turned jews into soap
>Every historian denies this
>The rest of their testimony is allowed to stand
yeah great facts
>>
>>32627540
It's all nice and legal here in Britbongistan, surprisingly
>>
>>32628090
>Niggers, trannies and... kebabs?
>>
>>32627540

It isn't illegal where I live in Europe.

It is illegal in some places because there is so much evidence proving it happened that you may as well declare the Vietnam War never happened and the only possible motivation for doing so is racism. Not that I agree with that reasoning, I am strongly in favour of free speech, let idiots make themselves look like idiots as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>32627540
It's illegal to incite hatred against minorities, which is basically what Holocaust denial does. Holocaust denial is also a lie per definition (if it's not a lie, it's not considered denial), so it's not an issue anyone cares about.
>>
>>32632750

>implying every single witness of the Holocaust claimed that Jews were turned into soap.
>>
These euro replies are revolting.
>>
>>32632858
niggers trannies and jews
>>
File: 1352728725507.jpg (48 KB, 702x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352728725507.jpg
48 KB, 702x632
>>32632565
>>
>>32633111
>nazis
>doing pogroms

You're getting your terminology mixed up Davidoff.
>>
I actually just made this map a little bit ago.
>>
>>32633133
Pogrom describes some actions of the Nazis.
>>
>>32627540
how will jews scam money out of germany if you investigate?
>>
>>32633143
I thought it was illegal in Aus?
>>
>>32633143
>have dumb wrong opinion
>be so obnoxious about it that you can't live in countries where you can't yell it in the streets
>>
>>32632360
>Europe is one country
>my laws count for everyone else
>holocaust denial is legal because I say so
>nobody has ever been imprisoned or fined for it, ever
>it's all a Jewish alien conspiracy
>>
>>32633186
Fixed.
Any other places I missed?
>>
>>32633143
you forget russia
>>
>>32633257
Liberalism: ideas so good, they're mandatory
>>
>>32632360
It is in Germany, France, and Austria.

JIDF, pls go.
>>
>>32633344
You will get punished for yelling "fire" in a packed theater in every civilized country. This is the same. It is not illegal to have wrong opinions, just to spread that kind of bullshit that hurts others.
>>
>>32633358

>Germany, France and Austria are the whole of Europe
>>
>>32633396
stop trolling
>>
>>32633439
Mad your inane talking points get btfo by reason?
>>
>>32633439

Stop crying.
>>
File: 1391485670081.jpg (71 KB, 639x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391485670081.jpg
71 KB, 639x485
>>32627540
It's easiest conspiracy theory to debunk.

http://trutube.tv/video/23849/The-Treblinka-Archaeology-Hoax
http://trutube.tv/video/21170/The-Jewish-Gas-Chamber-Hoax-A-New-Film-By-Holocaust-Debunker-Eric-Hunt
http://trutube.tv/video/2353/The-Last-Days-of-The-Big-Lie
http://trutube.tv/video/1761/Six-MIllion-My-Ass
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/origin-of-6-million-jews-figure.html
http://www.holocausthandbooks.com/ (Books)
http://www.vho.org/ (Books)
http://www.codoh.com/ (Forum Search)
http://www.ihr.org/main/search.shtml
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/
http://whatreallyhappened.info/
http://www.nazigassings.com/
http://zundelsite.org/
http://www.cwporter.com/partone.htm
http://holocaustrevisionism.com/ (PDF Document)
http://gaschamberhoax.com
http://germarrudolf.com/2012/05/air-photo-evidence/
http://trutube.tv/video/2345/ONE-THIRD-of-the-HOLOCAUST-full-video
http://trutube.tv/video/3110/Ernst-Zundel-Setting-the-Record-Straight
http://trutube.tv/video/2922/Ernst-Zundel-The-Great-Holocaust-Trial
http://trutube.tv/video/5268/Ernst-Zundel-Off-Your-Knees-Germany-1983-2003-ENG
>>
>>32633396
2 differences there Rabbi

1. Yelling fire in a theater is not an opinion
2. Yelling fire in a theater can actually harm someone

Consider me trolled
>>
>>32633143

Why is greenland and north canada so big?
>>
>>32633175
Still a slavic word, Ivan.
>>
>>32633635
So? Only half of all English words are actually of Germanic origin, the rest are loan words from foreign languages.
>>
File: no homo.png (15 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no homo.png
15 KB, 450x450
>>32627540

For the same reason that running into a public space and shouting 'my purple dildo is the friend of humanity and I love swiss cheese pigs dressed in nightgowns!' will get you locked up in a mental ward- it is insanity.
>>
>>32633143

Well at least color code it or list the countries in alphabetical order and label the list or something.

That is damn near useless as a tool for assessing anything.
>>
>>32633735
Only used it as a practical thing to see how covered up the map would be
I could try to make a better looking one
>>
>>32633625
Spreading lies about an ethnic group can incite violence against that ethnic group and history shows that that is a realistic expectation, thus it is reasonable to punish the publication of such lies. Most European countries have always been more authoritarian and harmony oriented than the USA, this has nothing to do with some Jewish conspiracy.

>1. Yelling fire in a theater is not an opinion
Google "analogy".
>>
>>32633674
>shouting 'my purple dildo is the friend of humanity and I love swiss cheese pigs dressed in nightgowns!' will get you locked up in a mental ward

But that's not even true, dummy.
>>
>>32632888
Because there is a lot of evidence it is illegal to question it? Isn't that kind of stupid? If it's such a documented fact they should welcome discussion.

A British historian have tried for years to research Holocaust be is denied. All he wants to do is to get some soil samples so he can measure the amount of acid used to see if it correlates with the established facts.

He smuggled some home and he claims that the acid sample shows far less acid then one expect. He is now banned from entering Auschwitz. Possible also Poland?

Also, some claim that it would be impossible to kill that amount of people in the time that they had. So if it is real, the scope is a lot less than claimed.
>>
>>32633585

Is it now?

https://www.its-arolsen.org/en/archives/index.html

>The ITS archives comprise approximately 30 million documents about incarceration in concentration camps, ghettos and Gestapo prisons, about forced labour and displaced persons. The general inventory offers an overview.
>>
>>32633819
>it is illegal to question it?
No, deniers claim it is illegal to question it, but it has been continuously questioned and revised for more than half a century by historians. The difference between a revisionist and a denier is that one looks at the facts and finds new conclusions that might fit them better than old ones, while the other decides on a conclusion and then twists the facts or simply makes up lies to support it.
>>
>>32633819

The British historian in question?

Was he an actual established historian or some unqualified nutter?
>>
File: 1350249709657.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350249709657.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>32633796
>>32633796
>this has nothing to do with some Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>32633935
> Don't know science
That's how it works. You have an hypotesis and try to prove it.
>>
>>32634020
That's not how history works, you retard.
You can't make a priori assumptions and then try to disprove them. You only have a certain amount of information with varying degrees of reliability and you try to fiddle that into an internally consistent theory that incorporates and contextualizes as much evidence as possible.
>>
>>32633970
David Irving. He holds no formal education but he has written over 30 books on ww2.

> No degree? Lol. Doesn't have the 5 year public school. He's a stupid shit and a shill, case closed.
>>
>>32634185
Never heard of Irving doing anything like that, you sound like you mixed up a bunch of shit you never understood, which makes me wonder why you don't just do the smart thing and follow experts? It's the best heuristic if you cannot understand and issue.
>>
>>32633630
Their not, the standard world map is distorted because of the sphere shape of earth, making the north seem larger than it actually is. Africa alone can fit the landmass of western europe, usa, china and india into it
>>
>>32634145
Yeah. Because history have shown that historians are always perfect divine beings that never have a conclusion and always work objectively toward a uniform truth.
>>
>>32627540
>illegal in Europe?

I want all amerifats to die. You people are so stupid.
>>
>>32634279
They're*
>>
>>32634237
> Haven't heard of it
> Must be false

I'm not saying he's right. I'm just saying that if it's such an established truth, why don't they allow research with contrary believes?
>>
>>32633630
jesus christ dude this is like 3rd grade geography
no projection of a sphere on a flat surface can be accurate
we use mercator because it preserves shapes at expense of size perception
>>
>>32634281
I didn't claim people are perfect.
>>
>>32634282
>this JIDF fucktard is trying to convince euros that "holocash denial" isn't illegal in several countries
Fuck off KIKE.
>>
>>32634331
Research is allowed, they just don't let any asshole near unique historical artifacts. Also, Irving never tried to do what you claim.
>>
>>32633585
rekt

fuck the holohoax
>>
>>32633585
If it's so easy to debunk then why do you not make proper arguments in the thread and instead dump a load of shit that is riddles with lies and omissions?
According to denier logic, a single falsehood discredits a source completely, so since every single denier denier publication contains falsehoods, they are all unreliable, yes?
>>
>>32634385
> We want to research the possibility of Holocaust being fake
> Sure, here is all the documents we wrote about it
> Can I take some tests?
> No. You can read the history.
> Thanks. Great fucking help.

He claims that he did in a documentary. Can't remember the name because it's 3-4 years since I saw it.
His hypothesis is that the gas chambers was used to disinfect clothes because of all the sickness in the concentration camps. The amount of gas required for this purpose would be a lot less and a soil sample would determine what the chambers may have been used for. He was not allowed such a test, so he (or someone cooperating with him) smuggled some.
>>
>>32634376
It's legal here :)
>>
File: 1397457615066.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397457615066.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>32633585
This.
>>
>>32633296

I'm fairly sure it's illegal in Sweden as well.
>>
>>32634590
As I said, you confuse Irving and Zundel or Rudolf.
And the amount of gas used for delousing would actually be far higher (higher concentration and longer application time) than that used in a homicidal gas chamber, because insects have a far higher resistance to it than humans.
Really, you have no idea what you are talking about, so just stop and maybe read a book on the topic before you throw your lot in with the conspiracy nuts.
>>
>>32634185

>I said that then based on my knowledge at the time, but by 1991 when I came across the Eichmann papers, I wasn't saying that anymore and I wouldn't say that now. The Nazis did murder millions of Jews.
>I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz

- David Irving
>>
>>32632565
The official holocaust history/histories seem bullshit

>One Year in Treblinka
There so much shit written there one cannot even imagine.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QhTkeswgP4&list=PLED4007C9823295A1&bpctr=1405792582

Watch this guys videos.
>>
>>32634699
>cherry pick eye witness testimony
>ignore archeological evidence, the mountains of witnesses that are sound and the literally metric tons of German and foreign documents backing up the story
>be surprised when people call you a shill
>>
>>32634699

>youtube

Any chance you might read a history book or two on the subject that has been peer reviewed?

I can point you to a youtube video that 'proves' we are ruled by evil lizard shapeshifters.
>>
>>32634687
Ok. It really doesn't fucking matter. The point is, if this is such a sound theory, it would withstand all and every attempt to discredit it and it should be welcomed. At this time it is not, suggesting that they might be hiding something.
>>
>>32634826
>completely misses the symbolism in 'reptilians'
>>
>>32634632

see

>>32633867

>why can't I hold 30 million documents?
>>
>>32634866

I can point you to a million other stupid Youtube videos if that was your only issue.
>>
>>32634831
But the cyanide residue has been analyzed by real researchers and the findings of Rudolf and Zundel have been criticized by experts with the consensus being that their conclusions are not backed by the evidence and that their methodology was unsound.
Historians don't like it when amateurs fumble with their artifacts, because they are irreplaceable, especially not when those amateurs are dishonest demagogues who are not interested in the truth (holocaust deniers).
>>
>>32633419
>implying I said that

An hero.
>>
>>32633674
>implying our vibrant and diverse society free of hate doesn't applaud people for saying such brave things

There was a pride parade in my city today, near where I work. Passing by those fucks on the way home made me feel ill.
>>
File: 1394449609456.jpg (65 KB, 480x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394449609456.jpg
65 KB, 480x449
>>32634790
>ignore archeological evidence,
there isn't any

People died in concentration camps because of disease (Typhus) and hunger in the last days.

Systematic killing are unlikely because misbehavior of Nazis was punished. Konrad Morgan was one of the investigators. Example of someone punished for killing 4 jews: Karl Koch. This is in the Nuremberg documents.
>>
>>32635136
See, you are lying again. That is why you are a denier and not a revisionist.
>>
>>32635136
He was shot for stealing money
>>
>>32634826
That's funny because if One Year in Treblinka was to be peer-reviewed it wouldn't pass...
>>
>>32634972
Fair enough. If that is the case then that is good. But the Holocaust would be better served by allowing a discussion. When one side claim to have the truth, denies others of speaking against them, ridicules them and make life for them a living hell, some people, me included, get suspicious.
>>
>>32635136
>People died in concentration camps because of disease (Typhus) and hunger in the last days.

I don't agree that is true.

However it is pretty much universally established that if you lock people in concentration camps and then they die of hunger and disease then it is your fault.
>>
>>32635169
>Systematic killing are unlikely because misbehavior of Nazis was punished. Konrad Morgan was one of the investigators. Example of someone punished for killing 4 jews: Karl Koch. This is in the Nuremberg documents.

Go check for yourself. These documents exist.
>>
>>32635222
There are many historians who are vocal against the criminalization of Holocaust denial, but it's not something the public cares about and the leftists would rather add more thought crimes than remove some.
>>
>>32633867
>Labor camps and detention facilities are forms of willful, systematic genocide

Most internees died in late 1944/1945 because the German government ran out of food and supplies while trying to maintain a total war economy, as well as camp outbreaks of typhus that became hard to restrict when they were reduced to skeleton staffs due to manpower shortages. Many also died as a result of American firebombing raids which often destroyed supply shipments meant for prison camps. Camp incineration facilities were insufficient for the sheer volume of people claimed to be murdered by the German government; rather, the deteriorating conditions of the camps exacerbated by supply shortages, the brutal winter of 1945, and the zero-tolerance attitude adopted by guards led to the eventual liquidation of most camps by March 1945.
>>
File: 1398055625468.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398055625468.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1481
>>32634790
>jidf ad populum and ad verecundium
>the extent of holohoaxer debate skills
A mountain of shit covering up the truth is still a mountain of shit covering up the truth.

http://trutube.tv/video/23849/The-Treblinka-Archaeology-Hoax
http://trutube.tv/video/21170/The-Jewish-Gas-Chamber-Hoax-A-New-Film-By-Holocaust-Debunker-Eric-Hunt
http://trutube.tv/video/2353/The-Last-Days-of-The-Big-Lie
http://trutube.tv/video/1761/Six-MIllion-My-Ass
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/origin-of-6-million-jews-figure.html
http://www.holocausthandbooks.com/ (Books)
http://www.vho.org/ (Books)
http://www.codoh.com/ (Forum Search)
http://www.ihr.org/main/search.shtml
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/
http://whatreallyhappened.info/
http://www.nazigassings.com/
http://zundelsite.org/
http://www.cwporter.com/partone.htm
http://holocaustrevisionism.com/ (PDF Document)
http://gaschamberhoax.com
http://germarrudolf.com/2012/05/air-photo-evidence/
http://trutube.tv/video/2345/ONE-THIRD-of-the-HOLOCAUST-full-video
http://trutube.tv/video/3110/Ernst-Zundel-Setting-the-Record-Straight
http://trutube.tv/video/2922/Ernst-Zundel-The-Great-Holocaust-Trial
http://trutube.tv/video/5268/Ernst-Zundel-Off-Your-Knees-Germany-1983-2003-ENG
>>
>>32635208

'One Year in Treblinka' is a single primary source, not a peer reviewed secondary source.

You would understand the difference if you didn't think the study of history didn't involved watching Youtube clips and collecting images from /pol/.
>>
>>32633585
>look at how many links I can post guise!!
>>
>>32635261
Koch is irrelevant. He was punished for being a corrupt piece of shit and for murdering people on his own account.
The Nazis made it a point to randomly murder Jews for fun, but to do it cooly and according to orders, because it was necessary for the greater good, although not all perpetrators followed those ideas to the point. Especially the Dirlewanger brigade was full of degenerates who killed because they enjoyed it.
>>
>>32627540
Because Jews.
Specifically, because Jews control the EU, Jews control the country's laws and banks, and Jews love to censor anything inconvenient to them.

Jews are all about controlling the people through censorship. That, bombing civilians, and latching onto finance and governments like parasites. But also censorship
>>
>>32635348
Referring to facts is a fallacy for you. Let that sink in.
>>
File: 1353841046252.png (112 KB, 397x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353841046252.png
112 KB, 397x524
>>32635348

>chimney built after the war

What, seriously? How?
>>
>>32635309

You will of course point me to the peer reviewed history book that backs you up on this.

Keep in mind before you start screeching that this entire subject was the focus of much historical research and arguments over the numbers etc long before any laws were put in place that restricted Holocaust denial and that Holocaust denial still isn't illegal in most countries.
>>
Because you idiots are fucking Ill that's why. I'd put you in the same class as the people who still believe the earth is flat.
>>
>>32635535
The Nazis blew up the gas chambers that were in use when they retreated, so the Russians incompetently restored a proof of concept gas chamber the Nazis had converted to a bomb shelter to something resembling the original layout and added a chimney.
>>
It is easy to confirm the Holocaust as real, because my grandmother, a German, was alive during the war and was well aware of what they were doing.

This whole "was the Holocaust real?!" shit falls apart pretty easily when you can just find old German people and they're like "yeah, we did that shit."
>>
File: muh chimney.jpg (24 KB, 330x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh chimney.jpg
24 KB, 330x432
>>32635535
Yes. It's not even connected to the building. It was built AFTER the war. It's originally an air raid shelter, you know, a place to run to when Allied bombs are falling.
>>
>>32635622
Look at this retarded Jew flat out lying.

This is why no one likes Jews.

Fuck off. Your "gas chamber" is a fucking air raid shelter.
>>
>>32635694
Except according to Nazi blueprints, Nazi testimony and inmate testimony it was a gas chamber before it was an air raid shelter, but it's not like you care for facts, eh?
>>
File: daily reminder pol.png (125 KB, 1268x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daily reminder pol.png
125 KB, 1268x346
Debunked long ago.
>>
>>32635727
I see no rebuttal, just hysterical screeching.
>>
>>32635729
sauce me shekelstein
>>
>>32635814
Sauce yourself, it's common knowledge and googling it will lead you to all kinds of sources.
>>
File: 1403604246428.jpg (70 KB, 448x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403604246428.jpg
70 KB, 448x419
>>32634689
He said that right before he was about to be sentenced in Austria, right?
>>
>putting stormfag bullshit instead of James Watson

Put our generation's real Gallileo on there
>>
>>32635729
You can get anyone to say what you want when you smash their balls and threaten their family, even make a German magically write in a language he does know, like English!

Stay mad, Jew boy. Hasbara neckbeard.
>>
Again, you can flat out ask old German people and they will tell you they did it. This really isn't rocket science.
>>
>>32635919
Ye, ye, the usual. You built your castles in the sky and everything that contradicts your ideas is forged or tortured or whatever you can think of.
>>
>>32635919
doesn't know*
>>
>>32635569
History is written by the winners. You will of course agree that the allies were highly interested in painting the germans as evil and the jews needed a good excuse to legitimize the creation of Israel. I'd love to see proper, peer-reviewed research on this, but it is simply impossible to have when you can actually land in jail for even questioning the official narrative. "Peer-reviewed" means accepted by the majority in the field, in a political environment like that you can be either peer-reviewed or unbiased, not both.
>>
Does anybody have a good source showing that Bloody Sunday wasn't a German false flag and there was in fact a genocide on ethnic Germans before Hitler went into Poland.
>>
File: 1395023168894.jpg (134 KB, 500x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395023168894.jpg
134 KB, 500x615
>>32635948
>castles in the sky
Like the holocaust hoax? Yup. Easiest conspiracy theory to debunk.

http://trutube.tv/video/23849/The-Treblinka-Archaeology-Hoax
http://trutube.tv/video/21170/The-Jewish-Gas-Chamber-Hoax-A-New-Film-By-Holocaust-Debunker-Eric-Hunt
http://trutube.tv/video/2353/The-Last-Days-of-The-Big-Lie
http://trutube.tv/video/1761/Six-MIllion-My-Ass
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/origin-of-6-million-jews-figure.html
http://www.holocausthandbooks.com/ (Books)
http://www.vho.org/ (Books)
http://www.codoh.com/ (Forum Search)
http://www.ihr.org/main/search.shtml
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/
http://whatreallyhappened.info/
http://www.nazigassings.com/
http://zundelsite.org/
http://www.cwporter.com/partone.htm
http://holocaustrevisionism.com/ (PDF Document)
http://gaschamberhoax.com
http://germarrudolf.com/2012/05/air-photo-evidence/
http://trutube.tv/video/2345/ONE-THIRD-of-the-HOLOCAUST-full-video
http://trutube.tv/video/3110/Ernst-Zundel-Setting-the-Record-Straight
http://trutube.tv/video/2922/Ernst-Zundel-The-Great-Holocaust-Trial
http://trutube.tv/video/5268/Ernst-Zundel-Off-Your-Knees-Germany-1983-2003-ENG
>>
>>32634638
No, it isn't.
>>
>>32635831
hmm another jew refusing to back his claims

>hurr durr google it

burden of proof lies with the jew. show me your mass graves. show me your 6 gorillian dead in ash piles.

why are the 6 gorillian so important when larger genocides occurred, have been PROVEN, and in some cases are ongoing?

why do you force fees this trite to our impressionable children?

answer me any of these questions shekelstein
>>
>>32636068
>i want to know everything
>i refuse to read any books or even just google questions
>i will instead blindly believe holocaust denial garbage i read on /pol/
I smeel poverty.
>>
>>32627540
Because European law-makers are anti-free speech fascists.
>>
>>32635925
umm ok? your anecdotal evidence is appreciated I guess?
>>
>>32636120
Hey, you were the once saying there are blueprints and testimonies proving that was indeed a gas chamber. You made a claim, it's up to you to prove it. If you have to shitpost like this it means you have no proof. If you had, a single post with a link would have ended the discussion.
>>
File: 1403578593421s.jpg (7 KB, 250x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403578593421s.jpg
7 KB, 250x224
>>32635925
>>
Cause it actually happened and nothing is more annoying than sitting around listening to conspiracy theorists say it didn't.
>>
>>32636264
take this logic and apply it to the holocaust.

enjoy the ride
>>
>>32635970

History is indeed written by the winners, it hasn't stopped a considerable amount of research going into the horrors inflicted by the Soviets during WW2 or plenty of research and discussion into the nuclear bombing of Japan or the British bombing of Germany and some historians coming to the conclusion they were war crimes.

By the end of WW2 the British were very anti the idea of the creation of Israel and were specifically trying to limit Jewish immigration to Palestine, to this end they set up a government inquiry specifically aimed at downplaying the number of Jews killed by the Nazis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-American_Committee_of_Inquiry

Its findings were that there were about 5.7 million Jews killed during the Holocaust.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp
>>
>>32636264
You obviously already made up your mind, so it would be wasted time.
>>
>>32636311
I guess someone is forcing you to be here then. normally if I don't like what I'm reading I stop reading it.

But what the fuck do I know?
>>
You guys know Hitler said he was going to annihilate the Jews as far back as 1922, right? Joseph Goebbels wrote in his diary about exterminating Jews in Europe, Karl Jager talked about it, Heinrich Himmler gave a speech to the SS about it...

The have testimonials from people other than Jews (like gypsies and homos) confirming what the Nazis were doing.
>>
File: 1354899645122.jpg (131 KB, 424x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354899645122.jpg
131 KB, 424x396
>>32636313
I do and see posts like >>32635986 From your side I see only ad-hominem and derailment attempts, just empty shitposting and utter refusal to back any claims. I think it's pretty obvious who is full of shit here.
>>
>>32636155
Correct my friend!
>>
>>32636166

Anecdotal evidence from the people that actually did it is pretty good evidence, unless you're telling me bunches of old racist Germans are just perpetuating a lie that dishonors them just to give the Jew a leg up.
>>
>>32636504
>like gypsies and gays

both known to be of outstanding character and moral upbringing....

pic related. it's you.
>>
File: 1823092849034.jpg (14 KB, 399x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1823092849034.jpg
14 KB, 399x300
>>32636440
You wish someone was forcing anyone to do anything. If only to re-enforce more of your cockamanie conspiracy theories.

Just think about it.
A lie so annoying, and repetitive, people actually went through the trouble of repeating such a stupid meme illegal.
>>
>>32636425
Another empty shitpost. If you were concerned about your time you wouldn't be posting here.

I think it's settled then: you have nothing. >>32635729 is officially bullshit.
>>
>>32636568

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable after the first interview, especially if they've heard other peoples accounts of what happened.
>>
The JIDF in this thread man.

>OY VEY I can't disprove your sources, so here's a site with 30 million documents a couple of which might be relevant to our discussion.
>OY VEY you post proof and documentairies, so I'll just go full ad hominem acting like if you don't believe in our hoax you're insane.
>>
>>32627540

Because the Jews control large parts of European media and courts, just like they did in Germany before Adolf.
>>
>>32636626

So what are you saying, that the gays are lying just so the Jews can have Israel? The gypsies and the crippled are doing the same? None of those people were killed by the Nazis, they all just feel like lying for the sake of the Jews? Rrriiiiiiigght.
>>
File: 4233123123.jpg (178 KB, 1054x824) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4233123123.jpg
178 KB, 1054x824
>Meet a Holocaust Survivor
>Hear a Holocaust Survivor
>From Hate to Hope
>From the Depths of Hate

>Holograms of Holocaust survivors let crucial stories live on
"We lose many of our survivors every year," Debevec says. "We definitely feel the sense of urgency and that realistically it's going to be now or never."

How am I supposed to take the holocaust seriously when the jews actually made a place called the fucking Museum of Tolerance and they drag around the same bunch of jews like some kind of Disney world attraction?

Not to mention the fucking holograms. Holy shit. Their evidence is so flimsy and depends so much on emotional sob stories from "holocaust victims" that they have to make fucking holograms just to keep milking this cow? What the hell? You can't even make up something this crazy.

http://www.cnet.com/news/holograms-of-holocaust-survivors-let-crucial-stories-live-on/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnF630tCiEk
>>
>>32636636
But you already said that all testimony is lies and you are extremely against the idea that the Holocaust could have happened, so if I showed you a blueprint that prints morgue you would simply claim it really is a morgue, no matter how nonsensical that is in the overall context of things, but of course you don't know that context because you never read anything at all about Holocaust history, so really it would be a huge waste of time for me to try and "prove" to you what you do not want to know or believe.
>>
>>32636068
>why are the 6 gorillian so important when larger genocides occurred, have been PROVEN, and in some cases are ongoing?

This is an interesting question and it just about the only issue I would give the ranters and ravers about Holocaust denial any credit for.

Keep in mind the Holocaust actually had about 17 million victims of various nationalities, political beliefs etc that were killed.

The particular focus on the Jews is that such a large percentage of the European Jewish population were wiped out, culminating in almost factory like methods of their death.

That and Israeli pressure to keep Jewish deaths at the forefront of discussion, that doesn't mean the facts are any less true no matter how much you weep and squeal and cry about it.
>>
>>32636664

Are you fucking joking? Yeah man, sure, the eyewitnesses can't remember whether or not they gassed millions of people to death and incinerated the bodies. Yeah, they JUST FORGOT if that is how it actually happened or not.
>>
>>32636440

remove this image it is offensive.
>>
>>32635925
As someone with German and Austrian family, the thing they will always say is "Wir haben das nicht gewust", Hitler never made any kind of public speech saying he was gonna murder all the Jews, the only Germans and Austrians that will say they saw anything holocaust related happening where the oh so objective Jews they paraded around for the Nuremberg trials.
>>
>>32636741
Less ad-hominems, more proof please. You could have just posted a link to those documents instead of this shitpost.
>>
File: 1385312590723.gif (1 MB, 168x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385312590723.gif
1 MB, 168x176
>>32627540
It's not illegal here in UK. I think it's illegal in France and Germany and many East European countries.

We have no laws in my country (England) about expressing any opinion about the holocaust. I can say what I wish, but if I persisted to deny it, I could fail job interviews etc. I would never be arrested and sent to trial at a court. (unlike Germany)
>>
>>32636869
Congratulations, I consider you an idiot.
>>
>>32636673

I am the one that posted the link to the ITS.

All the documents are documents from the Nazis relating to them locking people in concentration camps.

They are all relevant.

The point of the International Tracing Service was that it was set up in the aftermath of WW2 to help people find out what happened to their missing relatives, long before anyone had a chance to fabricate millions of documents,

Nice attempt at shitposting though, 5/10 made me reply.
>>
>>32636120
>Oy vey I'll tell him holocaust deniers are poor, that'll show him.
>>
>>32636852
>Hitler never made any kind of public speech saying he was gonna murder all the Jews
He actually did.
>>
I feel that certainly people should be able to deny or attempt to revise the prevalent holocaust story.

And that those who do ought to be debunked by genuine experts in the field.

Squabbling on 4chan about it and thinking you're saying something important is like the streetkids of Brazil thinking they're in the World Cup.

Let informed deniers publish books, and if they are taken seriously, experts on the other side will come out with counterarguments, etc.

Just like with the Moon Landings.
>>
>>32636913
>still nothing
How is anyone supposed to believe you when you can't even back any of your claims? There is about 15min of posts going back and forth with "proof pls" and "no, I won't give it, but trust me it's totally true!" None of that is necessary and could have been avoided if you just posted a single link right away. But you obviously don't have one, so you'll reply to me again with some ad-hominem in hopes that it might divert attention from you being full of shit.

You made a claim, prove it. You said there are blueprints and documents, where are they? Show us.
>>
>>32636568
They just say they believe in it because denying the holocaust will get you thrown in jail in Germany.

"Wir haben das nicht gewust" (we didn't know) Is what they all say, to such prevalence that it became a running gag about Germans in most of Europe.
>>
>>32637106
your understanding of this world of experts etc is so naive. summer sucks
>>
>>32636852

Hitler told a journalist in 1922:

"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows - at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example - as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews."

And he said this in a speech at Nuremburg in 1939:

"...if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

And he said this of the Polish later in 1939:

"Our strength is our quickness and our brutality. Genghis Khan had millions of women and children hunted down and killed, deliberately and with a gay heart. History sees in him only the great founder of States. What the weak Western European civilization alleges about me, does not matter. I have given the order – and will have everyone shot who utters but one word of criticism – that the aim of this war does not consist in reaching certain designated [geographical] lines, but in the enemies' physical elimination. Thus, for the time being only in the east, I put ready my Death's Head units, with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of the Polish race or language. Only thus will we gain the living space that we need. Who still talks nowadays of the extermination of the Armenians?"

Don't tell me Hitler never said these things publicly.
>>
>>32637155
Lel your little games are pathetic.
>>
>>32636985
Dude.

I'm on your side but please stop that babyish "Anyone who doesn't deny the holocaust is a Jew and starts every sentence with 'Oy vey'."

Seriously you make us all look like the biggest fucking morons.
>>
>>32636629
>governments banned holocaust denial because it was annoying
>governments ban anything because it's annoying
>this is what blue pill sheep actually believe
>>
>>32636755
slow down there son. I am not a holocaust denier.
I think the jews got excited with their counting.

I don't believe the 5.7 million figure. Which has no basis in fact. Show me any substantive peer reviewed article that gives a clear figure.

Well most documents estimate 6 million jews total in the parts of Europe where extermination took place.

you are telling me they all died? who moved to Israel then? ghosts?

also the fact that you brainwash Western children with this crap makes my blood boil.
>>
>>32637186
The only truly enlightened ones are the ones who are on 4chan posting image macros?

The point isn't that I think academics are infallible or have no (liberal) agenda. It's that they have access to good, solid citation material that they can use to formulate decent responses. Of the sort you don't see here.
>>
>>32635925
Uh, no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Get fucked yid.

http://trutube.tv/video/23849/The-Treblinka-Archaeology-Hoax
http://trutube.tv/video/21170/The-Jewish-Gas-Chamber-Hoax-A-New-Film-By-Holocaust-Debunker-Eric-Hunt
http://trutube.tv/video/2353/The-Last-Days-of-The-Big-Lie
http://trutube.tv/video/1761/Six-MIllion-My-Ass
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/origin-of-6-million-jews-figure.html
http://www.holocausthandbooks.com/ (Books)
http://www.vho.org/ (Books)
http://www.codoh.com/ (Forum Search)
http://www.ihr.org/main/search.shtml
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/
http://whatreallyhappened.info/
http://www.nazigassings.com/
http://zundelsite.org/
http://www.cwporter.com/partone.htm
http://holocaustrevisionism.com/ (PDF Document)
http://gaschamberhoax.com
http://germarrudolf.com/2012/05/air-photo-evidence/
http://trutube.tv/video/2345/ONE-THIRD-of-the-HOLOCAUST-full-video
http://trutube.tv/video/3110/Ernst-Zundel-Setting-the-Record-Straight
http://trutube.tv/video/2922/Ernst-Zundel-The-Great-Holocaust-Trial
http://trutube.tv/video/5268/Ernst-Zundel-Off-Your-Knees-Germany-1983-2003-ENG
>>
>>32637184

My grandma lived in America from the early 50s til her death in 2011. She lived in Germany during the war, her father was in the German Navy. She was well aware the Nazis were doing the shit they were doing. She wasn't saying "we didn't know", because she wasn't going to get locked up for it.
>>
>>32636851
why hello there.
>>
>>32637316

My mom survived the holocaust which killed 8 million jews I swear!
>>
>>32637274

11 million Jews in Europe. 6 million died in the Holocaust. Still 5 million left. Surely a bunch were civilian casualties, but there still would have been some left to move to Israel.
>>
>>32636981
Locking people up in detention camps does not equal gassing.
Oh hey here's documents proving Americans shoved a million germans in detention camps, that means they where gassed and holocausted too right?

Try harder JIDF shill
>>
>>32637106
That isn't going to happen though, because if you got a legally binding confession of lying from every jew on the planet, a library of evidence and six years of video people would still bury their head in the sand.

Of course, the entirety of the holocaust myth is somewhat misattributed to random jews, when it was 100% a Soviet creation. (Yes I know the origin of the leadership)

It was to distract attention from the rampaging rape and murder of the Red Army, so they could deflect any criticism with hey, we stopped those evil fascists killing six infinitillion jews.

Individual jews ran with it for dem book deals.
>>
>>32637375

Oh no, some tinfoil hat on the internet doesn't believe my grandma could have been German, on account of how unlikely it is for Germans to reproduce.

Oh well, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>32637274
>I don't believe the 5.7 million figure. Which has no basis in fact. Show me any substantive peer reviewed article that gives a clear figure.

I just provided you a government inquiry that gives that figure.

There is no clear single figure, we are talking about events that happened over the course of 6 years in several countries and thousands of locations from concentration camps to Jews shot dead in the snow as the Germans invaded Russia.

>Well most documents estimate 6 million jews total in the parts of Europe where extermination took place.

This is inaccurate. Most historical research provides an estimated figure of 5-6 million, with some as low as 4 million and a small number over the 6 million figure.

You really don't understand how history works if you think the figures are based on primary documents that give an exact figure of 6 million.
>>
>>32637203
original text from the speech please. in German so it hasn't been misrepresented in the "translation".

when you do that, we can have a discussion about the meaning of the speech.

until then it's just a jumble of quotes.

"All Jews are the chosen people and they shall inherit the Earth." - Adolf Hitler

see I can play this game too.
>>
>>32637316
And did you ask her what parts she actually saw and what part was enforced in the greatest media charade ever?
Not to mention your grandmother might not actually want you to be a holohoax denier, because, y'know, people actually get killed over this shit.
>>
So /pol/ basically thinks the Jews are all powerful, but for some reason need to make up reasons to get what they want? Instead of faking the holocaust to get Israel, why didn't they just move themselves into Israel? They are all-powerful, aren't they? They can just do whatever they want? It isn't like nations don't go around conquering countries still... why didn't they just retake Palestine through force, like they did after they were placed there?
>>
>>32637389
Uhhh there's also the fact that Israel had already been established for a couple of decades when WWII started...
>>
>>32637592

Unsere Stärke ist unsere Schnelligkeit und unsere Brutalität. Dschingis Khan hat Millionen Frauen und Kinder in den Tod gejagt, bewußt und fröhlichen Herzens. Die Geschichte sieht in ihm nur den großen Staatengründer. Was die schwache westeuropäische Zivilisation über mich behauptet, ist gleichgültig. Ich habe den Befehl gegeben – und ich lasse jeden füsilieren, der auch nur ein Wort der Kritik äußert – daß das Kriegsziel nicht im Erreichen von bestimmten Linien, sondern in der physischen Vernichtung des Gegners besteht. So habe ich, einstweilen nur im Osten, meine Totenkopfverbände bereitgestellt mit dem Befehl, unbarmherzig und mitleidslos Mann, Weib und Kind polnischer Abstammung und Sprache in den Tod zu schicken. Nur so gewinnen wir den Lebensraum, den wir brauchen. Wer redet heute noch von der Vernichtung der Armenier?

There ya go, chief.
>>
>>32637637
Jews already had Israel before WW2 numbnuts.
Before WW1 they had no chance of taking Israel, y'know, that whole Ottoman empire thing.
And at the end of WW1, why make a war over Israel if you can just lobby the gullible apocalyptic British government to give you the land for free.
>>
Its not illegal to deny the holcaust afaik.
People will think youre retarded though.

Which you are, if you really believe the holocaust didnt happen.
>>
>>32637718

So then they faked the Holocaust for?
>>
>>32637744
It actually is illegal in a handful of European countries, most notably Germany.

Otherwise, agreed. The tactics used by holocaust deniers can be used to deny just about every historical event ever recorded.
>>
>>32637773
Money, do you have any idea how much Germany payed to Israel as reparations to the richest religious group on the planet?
And ofcourse to try to squash any new uprisings of antisemitism, because y'know, those happened quite often before the 20th century.
>>
>>32633867
>>The ITS archives comprise approximately 30 million documents about incarceration in concentration camps, ghettos and Gestapo prisons, about forced labour and displaced persons.

Revisionists don't deny any of these things.
>>
>>32637568
again I ask why are these 6 million so important.

Russia lost way more citizens during the war and yet all we talk about is your 6 million.

Does it really take someone above average intelligence to see this event has been beaten into our collective psyches?

you still haven't provided me with evidence of the dead 6 gorillion.
although you have brought up some valid points and a appreciate your semi civil discourse.
>>
>>32637845

What, it is unreasonable for them to ask for a timestamped selfie of Hitler with a bunch of dead Jews and a hand-written caption by the man himself reading "Wanted to see how the Holocaust was going. Photographed myself next to the gas chambers with some dead Heebs. OMG, Holocaust is SO happening! ~The Actual Adolf Hitler"?

How is that unreasonable?
>>
>>32637677
not quite boss.

link, not Google translated text.
>>
File: 1385320482380.jpg (63 KB, 579x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385320482380.jpg
63 KB, 579x296
>>32637309

>Mum I posted them again!
>I'm going to hook a gabber in someone's mouth if they laugh at clips from trutube!
>>
>>32637946

The 6 million is more important because if the Holocaust is true, then they were intentionally rounded up and murdered. How do you not understand that Russian citizens that happened to be collateral damage isn't the same as intentionally trying to exterminate a group of people?
>>
you're an idiot if you don't believe in the holocaust, the worst event ever in human history, and hitler was the most evil man ever born, and the jews are always persecuted and never again will we let the jews be persecuted

never again
>>
>>32627540
JIDF getting

B
T
F
O
>>
File: 1404725358980s.jpg (4 KB, 125x121) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404725358980s.jpg
4 KB, 125x121
>>32638132
0/10
>>
Question.
So if the Nazis weren't rounding up Jews and putting them in camps to exterminate them, why were they put in the camps?

And don't say labour. Much more efficient to make them work in already established factories then, as they forced many non Jewish citizens in occupied countries.
>>
>>32635236
>However it is pretty much universally established that if you lock people in concentration camps and then they die of hunger and disease then it is your fault.

It's still a far cry from deliberate, systematic genocide.
>>
>>32638017

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/A-Hitler-08-22-1939-at-Obersalzberg-on-planned-attack-on-Poland-and-extermination-of-Poles.pdf

You going to keep this up, bro?
>>
>>32638317
If you deliberately and systematically round up certain people and force them into conditions that kill them in droves, then that's a genocide.
>>
>>32638264
That, to a German, translates more accurately to:
"You think that is one game of mother sex?"
>>
>>32632565
Fucking saved. Thanks, Based Anon.
>>
>>32637946
>again I ask why are these 6 million so important.

I would actually agree that the approximately 5-6 million Jews killed in WW2 is chump change compared to the total numbers killed.

I do agree that when talking about the genocide that took place the other 11 million victims of the Holocaust should get more of a mention.

I would offer (in a way of defence to those that harp on about Jewish deaths, which doesn't include me) that ion fairness 5-6 million is pretty much half of the Jews in Europe, making it a pretty uniquely horrific genocide.

I'm sorry though, none of that changes solidly established historical research.

>you still haven't provided me with evidence of the dead 6 gorillion.
>although you have brought up some valid points and a appreciate your semi civil discourse.

I appreciate civil and intelligent discussion on all matters on /pol/ while it can be fun to sling shit at each other my favourite threads are the one that result in an interesting discussion.

Thank you as well.

I never tried to prove exactly 6 "gorrillion" half my point is that historical estimates are 5-6 million based on a huge amount of evidence, not that someone pulled a 6 million figure out of their bottom one day,
>>
>>32638479
stop hating on the jews! they need to defend themselves from the mighty GAZANS, the biggest threat this world has ever faced since hitler
>>
>>32635426
Would you kindly post some links yourself?, I'm eager to see what shit you can come up with. Maybe something explaining in detail how six million precious Jews were gassed and turned into soap and lampshades n shit. If you can't or not willing too, then gtfo.
>>
>>32633674
That wont get you locked up if you are gay or a woman anon.
>>
>>32638532
Hitler did a piss poor job in WW2. Heck, I could have done a better job killing those supposed 600 trillion Joos.
But then again, I'm from the future compared to Hitler. Maybe a time machine would be enough.
Locate the good man, and tell him to actually gas the kikes for fucks sakes. It'll save him trouble in the long run.
>>
>>32638566

I'm pretty sure how 6 million Jews were gassed has already been out there for decades. They were crammed into large dark chambers, then had poison dumped in from the ceiling.
>>
>>32627941
>>32627978


Say that again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act
>>
>>32638277
>Question.
So if the Nazis weren't rounding up Jews and putting them in camps to exterminate them, why were they put in the camps?

And don't say labour. Much more efficient to make them work in already established factories then, as they forced many non Jewish citizens in occupied countries.

Because they were destroying the country. They had to be put in rehabilitation camps, so you might as well make them work too while they are there.
>>
>>32638566
>I'm eager to see what shit you can come up with. Maybe something explaining in detail how six million precious Jews were gassed and turned into soap and lampshades n shit. If you can't or not willing too, then gtfo

But this is a strawman of your own making.

No historian has ever claimed that.
>>
>>32638859
And how were they being re-educated?
Do you have documentation to back this up, since this thread has such a fetish for sources?
>>
>>32638102
"collateral damage"

forcing your citizens to fight without weapons or face execution, is definitely"collateral damage".

They also sent unknown numbers of political dissidents to siberian work camps.

Sure they weren't "organized" execution camps, but Stalin sure as well didn't expect anyone to come back alive.

They probably experienced worse environmental conditions added with some torture.

More innocents died in those camps than the "gas chambers" run by the Nazis.

But no one cares. because
1. It wasn't the jews
2. Russia doesn't rub our faces in it

people die, war is war.

maybe next time you guys will fight for your rift to survival instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you.
>>
>>32636568
>Anecdotal evidence from the people that actually did it is pretty good evidence
>the people that actually did it

>random old Germans
>responsible for the holocaust (assuming it actually happened)
>>
>>32636981
>All the documents are documents from the Nazis relating to them locking people in concentration camps.

Neato. 99%+ of revisionists don't deny that this happened.
>>
File: chavs.jpg (62 KB, 523x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chavs.jpg
62 KB, 523x600
>>32639057

I hardly think that multiple witness testimonies oral and written from Germans involved in the Holocaust from the bottom up to the top of the food chain counts as 'random' or 'anecdotal'.

Keep on lashing away away at strawmen though, you are going to hook one of them with a right gabber on the chin one of these days.
>>
>>32639368
>Neato. 99%+ of revisionists don't deny that this happened.

Yes, go on?

Is you position that it was happy and fun in the camps?

Or that they died of disease and starvation but it wasn't the Nazi's fault - even though it is well established that forcibly rounding people in camps where they "accidentally" or otherwise die is entirely your fault?

Or have you got some new creative and fun definition that disagrees with 99% of your denialist peers.
>>
>>32638963
Because what happens to a group of minority groups has a different narrative to what happens to the people of a bad leader.

And plenty of fuss is made about how evil Stalin was and how many died. Just not as much.
>>
>>32637637
>So /pol/ basically thinks the Jews are all powerful, but for some reason need to make up reasons to get what they want?

The Jews are powerful, but they are not all-powerful. Even powerful entities have to use concrete methods to achieve their ends--they can't just snap their fingers and have what they want. The holocaust myth is one example of a concrete method used by a powerful entity to achieve its ends.
>>
>>32627941
it is in france. By the law. Because the jews own our government.
>>
>>32637845
>The tactics used by holocaust deniers can be used to deny just about every historical event ever recorded.

Revisionists demand proof beyond a reasonable doubt--granted. But that's because the holocaust is supposed to have been an unprecedented act of deliberate, systematic genocide on a massive scale. Extraordinary accusations require extraordinary evidence. (No, documents and contradictory eyewitness accounts do not suffice.)

In contrast, comparatively mundane historical events don't require the same amount of evidence, because similar events are claimed to have occurred many times across time and space.

You claim that some women were raped after some city was sacked? There are a few independent accounts that say roughly the same thing? Okay, it probably happened. There are hundreds of accounts of women being raped after the fall of one city or another in many different locations, at many different times.

You claim that after a particular city was sacked, the young children were raped to death while their mothers were forced to watch, and then the infants were cooked and eaten by the conquerors? Okay, prove it. There are a couple of different accounts that say roughly the same thing? Hmmmm, nope. Not good enough.
>>
>>32640552

Evidence has been provided beyond a reasonable doubt.

I don't know what world you live in but tens of thousands of eye witness testimonies and millions of documents are evidence in any court of law.
>>
>>32638468
>"You think that is one game of mother sex?"

Well? DO YOU?!
>>
>>32638426

It's not The Holocaust(TM).
>>
>>32639484

This is what you originally said.

>you can flat out ask old German people and they will tell you they did it
>>
>>32639709

I don't deny that the Nazis rounded Jews up and put them in concentration camps. I don't deny that many Jews died as a result, and that the Nazis are responsible for their deaths. I deny that the Nazis deliberately and systematically exterminated a large number of Jews.
>>
>>32627540
Because Europeans are completely dominated by the Jew, and this law is proof positive of that.
>>
>>32640679
>I don't know what world you live in but tens of thousands of eye witness testimonies and millions of documents are evidence in any court of law.

The vast majority of this evidence has to do with the existence of concentration camps, the fact that Jews were rounded up, etc., etc. A tiny fraction has to do with the deliberate extermination of the Jews as a people, and that which does is spotty and self-contradictory.
>>
>>32640975

I replied to your post but I wasn't the anon you had replied to that mentioned old German people.

In response to what (I guess) you are trying to say I would point out that it is a bit late to ask "old German people".

I am a Britbong and my Grandad fought in the war when he was teenager and he was only old enough to catch the end of it.

He will be 90 soon.

The historical evidence is insurmountable, it is a bit late to ask your mum about it anon.
>>
>>32627540
thoughtcrime call the mind police
>>
>>32641239
You must be completely retarded if you don't think rounding up Jews and only Jews across Europe and exterminating them while the leaders of the country talk about killing those faggots for good while the war provides cover is somehow not a systematic genocide.
The exact procedures in many extermination camps are somewhat questionable, because there is little concrete evidence, but that is not very relevant in the big picture, because there are train schedules and other statistics that show that millions of people vanished from the face of the earth in those places.
>>
>>32634336

I thought we use the Mercator map because it makes America feel bigger?
>>
>>32637375
Idiot, it were 6 gorillion jews
>>
>>32633419
They are the axis of Europe
>>
>>32633042
>>32632858
>>32628090
>being this retarded

Who you're not allowed to critizise doesn't show you that the ones you're not allowed to critizise rule you. It's not what's implying, but rather it's about knowing who would benefit for you not critizising that target.
>>
>>32634972
Sadly, it's ok if you want to preserve those artifacts, but if you raise the acusation of "demagogues" to people that actually weren't able to do the research with those "holy artifacts" (wich makes them unable to be proben actually as demagogues), you allow to anyone to do accusations, legitimizing their accusations of hoax.
>>
>>32634530
>blablablablablablabla, yes?

I've seen this pattern so many times before, do you really just log here for fun? I mean, you really have to be bored to enter /pol/ all the time to give really poor excuses as to why we should believe to the holy bible of the anunnakis. Why don't you try to show us why we're wrong instead of just assuming that video is wrong? just hold a txt with each one of those links pointing where it's wrong.

Don't want to do that? too bad, people here want to actually do holocaust research and they're literally not being allowed, you at least can defend your theory and show us how wrong we are. C'mon, too much work?
>>
>>32627540
Because Europoors are too stupid to see the irony in it.
>>
>>32644997
Yeah, pretty much. I used to write tl;dr posts that apparently no hoaxer ever actually read, because I never got any replies at all, so I moved to pointing out more general trends and make fun of their silly way of thinking.
>>
>>32644760
Deniers are not born as deniers, they are deniers because of the things they do and say every day.
The act of holocaust denial necessitates intellectual dishonesty and why would you give someone who is dishonest access to valuable old documents?
>>
>>32645091
But you're not making fun. You're are actually looking like a shill.

You could just screencap your posts and repost them if they were so full of truth.

I doubt they had been unreplied, given that shills here continue to praise each other like as it's being seen in this thread.

do yourself a favor, you're not convincing no one like this, not without doing a real effort. Just go somewhere else, Go to /diy/ and learn to do something cool, or just go to /d/ and have a good fap. Your disrespect for your own chance to explain and defend truth makes you unworthy of this place. Please, get out.
>>
>>32645235
>Deniers are not born as deniers
>DEVIATING FOR THE OFFICIAL STORY SHOULD BE CRIMINALIZED, IT IS UNNATURAL TO NOT BELIEVE IN MY TALE WETHER IS TRUTH OR NOT
>they are deniers because of the things they do and say every day.
>SAYING THIS AT THIS POINT OF THE CONVERSATION MAKES NO SENSE, BUT I GUESS NO ONE WILL NOTICE

>The act of holocaust denial necessitates intellectual dishonesty
>AND I'M NOT GIVING ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS STATEMENT, NO DISCUSSION YOU JUST HAVE TO ASSUME IT'S LIKE THIS BECAUSE DEVIATING FROM WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD REPETEADLY SINCE CHILD IS UNNATURAL AND A SIN, DON'T DISSOBEY MY AUTHORITY, WAAA WAAA
>and why would you give someone who is dishonest access to valuable old documents?
because, retard, you have no evidence that this people is dishonest, and by assuming that certain people is dishonest just for something they want to check is like intelectually allowing any kind of prejudice based on any little detail, from some opinions to race. Specially when there is obviously ways for this research to be allowed in a safe manner for the documents.

Basically, either researchers are allowed to research, or you're enabling us to believe you're disencouraging research for the worst reasons possible. You can assume the worst from researchers, We can assume the worst from you.
>>
>>32645288
>You could just screencap your posts and repost them if they were so full of truth.
What would be the point? Spamming jpgs is incredibly stupid and I've tried to talk reason often enough to know that ignorance on the side of the deniers is systematic and intentional. They do not care about the truth. They want the holocaust to be a fraud and will reject or ignore anything that implies otherwise. Look at this thread, you say anything about the Holocaust, and they want a source. And if you gave them a source, they would intentionally misread it. And if you gave them context, they nitpick things to misread it again, and if that doesn't work, they'll just claim that every document is forged and every statement is the result of torture or Jewish mind control or Soviet conspiracy or just "victors write history hurr".
At that point you've written several pages and have gotten nothing but the most inane and dishonest shitposting in response.
Why expend all that energy? Nobody wants to learn. The only people I bother to correct are those who believe the Holocaust but get something wrong in their posts. Of the deniers I just make fun or point of general mistakes in their thought process, not that they have the mental capacity to understand the concepts of metacognition or epistemology.
>>
>>32645621
The thing is that you have absolutely no knowledge about Holocaust history, so to you it is just the poor persecuted deniers saying something that makes you feel good versus the evil Jewish historians saying something that makes you feel bad, so you side with the poor deniers and white knight them.
But in reality, it can easily be shown that every single one of them is a manipulating lying cunt, and their manipulation and lying is why they are reviled. When historians revise history, they sometimes get involved in ferocious debates, but never get ostracized or go to prison. You know what their secret is? They use methodology that is conductive to finding the truth and they are intellectually honest. If deniers did the same, they would not get prosecuted anymore, but then again, if they did that they would find that the Holocaust happpened and wouldn't be deniers anymore.
See: Jean-Claude Pressac
>>
>>32645624
But you did not give any sources at all. You just say this kind of shit to avoid actually providing anything while still acting like you've just proven everybody wrong. It's the same tactic SJWs use all the time, just avoid any rational discourse and talk shit about the opposition while pretending to have the high ground.
>>
>>32645894
Try reading my post, you are further proving my point.
>>
>>32638479

>Relgious

Simply ebin.
>>
>>32645624
>they'll just claim that every document is forged and every statement is the result of torture.

Sadly, given the scenario we're at, it's perfectly possible. And I don't understand why it's so hard for you that this people have a standard so high.

Look at the scenario, just for a moment.

The winners tell you to not deny their story, while not allowing you to see real documents and perform research. It has happened before in too many times that there were incredible outrageous stories of defamation (skin lamps, giant electric chairs). There has been torture of MOST of the loosers higher officials to the point of givin them irreversible testicle damage.

>but they wouldn't confess otherwise
Retard logic, you can make someone confess anything with torture.
>but they were loyal because magic nazi indoctrination training
No, you're a retard.

I'm not saying the holocaust didn't happen, I'm just saying that you acting like we shouldn't require MORE than usual,is retarded, specially when there could be a terrible crime happening right now, Specially when this story is being milked irrespectfully to get funds to bombard everywhere and shape society.
>>
>>32645946
I did, it's exactly what I'm talking about: a pile of words just to say the equivalent of "shut up you racist shitlord!" If you want to convince people they are wrong, you've got to show them why the are wrong. Dismissing anybody who disagrees or passing laws to penalize disagreement is only hurting your own position.
>>
>>32645946
>we need jew defense force because posts like this
I might be truthful with you. You might be tired of defending your point, but that doesn't make you right you nor your oponents, you should continue defending truth with all your strenght. Just being tired is not an excuse.

Plus, really, just do screencaps or pastebins. It's the minimal efforts.

Btw, you're wrong in everything you said in this thread. I'm tired of correcting people like you, don't bother replying you would prove me even more right
>notice how can anyone do the same?

Defending truth is a fulltime job, wether you know truth or not there is no single more unrequited but necessary job in this world than defending truth the best way that you can.

This is never done by silencing your oponents, nor acting like you were right when you didn't prove shit. This is done by going on and on and on till your oponents or you get convinced or you die.

Your conviction is weak, and again, you're unworthy of /pol/. Do yourself a favor, if you're "so tired" of defending truth, just get out.
>>
>>32646105
The evidence for the Holocaust is better than that for moth other events in history and deniers love to claim torture and forgery for everything and anything without feeling an obligation to back up their claims. all they do is point towards a single instance and claim that it applies for all statements, no matter when, where or under what circumstances they were made.
These funny ridiculous stories deniers keep bringing up were also either never part of history, are true, or have been removed by historians working with proper methodology, never by conspiracy retards yelling lies.
>>
>>32646290
>I'll call everything I don't like funny or silly. That will make them wrong automatically.

Dude, everyone knowns about the tortures, it's not even a hidden fact. Try better next time shill.
>>
>>32646286
This is an online image board. I come here to talk to people about stuff and have fun, not to educate people who are obtuse on purpose.
I lead the horse to the water, but if it doesn't want to drink, I'll throw some pebbles at it and take it easy, because I learned that even if I wrestle it and put its nose under water, it will still not drink.

I think it's stupid to be on a crusade for truth on an anonymous image board with no post history and a very low level of debate, where most people think that calling someone a Jew or JIDF is an acceptable rebuke.

Basically, if one side does not agree that honesty and open mindedness are necessary requirements for a productive conversation, it becomes tedious and obnoxious to try and confront them.
>>
>>32646537
>Basically, if one side does not agree that honesty and open mindedness are necessary requirements for a productive conversation, it becomes tedious and obnoxious to try and confront them.
Says the guy who prefers to shitpost about his opposition in a debate instead of providing actual arguments in support of his position.
>>
>>32646537
Anonimity is the only thing that makes conversation legitimate, given that people here will probably not being convicted for discussing.

You have to admit that this is a problem at least. You have to admit that saying that a position over certain subject is criminalizable is simply outrageous, no matter how "bigoted" that position is.

also
>repeating the same again, even if reasons for why your behaviour is shit have been provided
Looks who is an obtuse retard now. You're using SJW tactics and at the same time you dare to talk about intelectual dishonesty.

You simply can't call your oponents dishonest if you're not willing to provide evidence.Yours is an act of prejudice, and you're enabling prejudice of other kinds with it.
>>
File: index.jpg (2 KB, 109x78) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
2 KB, 109x78
>add up the upper limit estimate death tolls for each camp individually

>total comes to less than 3 million

REMEMBA DA 6 BILLION GOY, DONT QUESTION THE MISSING 3 MILLION OR WE WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL
>>
>>32644405
Go ahead.
Go become a journalist or try to work for any news major news outlet. Then try to talk about anything Israel is doing on the air or report about it anywhere.

Do it.
>>
>>32638277
because hitler hated them and didn't want them in his perfect aryan society
>>
File: 1405155575727.png (128 KB, 425x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405155575727.png
128 KB, 425x481
>>32635729
Get out of here, schlomo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
>>
>>32637213
you seem pretty pathetic yourself. people believe the stupidest things. so take that common knowledge crap and shove it
>>
>>32627540
Because is religion, muslim apostates face same shit too.
Holocaust revisionists/deniers = muslim apostates
neocons/war to export freedom and democracy = jihadis/jihad
>>
Jews dont like freedom of speech or other 'human rights' for the goyim, they only care about their own rights, privileges, freedoms

Jews are the ultimate moral relativists
>>
>>32637677
>>32637592
German speaker here, the translation is accurate, please stop being such a chode
>>
>>32628249
>But do not worry, Trykkefrihedsselskabet (lit "The Printing-freedom society") is fighting tooth and nail to have it removed from the penal code.

Is that supposed to be funny? Because it is.
>>
>>32635428
so you've gone from
>the nazis wanted all jews dead and systematically eliminated them

to

>the nazis kind of wanted jews dead and only killed them sometimes if they were feeling rowdy
Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 32
Thread DB ID: 5178



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.