[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Typical Feminist goes apeshit on Pro-life activist
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1034x844) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1034x844
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Feminists ?

Why are they such filthy creatures?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q
>>
>but not all feminists are like that
>>
>>32616341

Hannity report on the attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erwC6VAe8HQ&list=UU2kM_Q0sgCk9iVWAg8HNSFQ
>>
>>32616657
No true feminster
>>
>>32616341
> I am SRS
>>
>>32616341
>Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Feminists? Why are they such filthy creatures?

I dont know but things like this make me wonder if islam isnt such a bad idea after all.
>>
'Creature' wouod be an understatement ..
>>
>>32617245
As much as I hate Islam they are our failsafe if shit doesn't stop and we fail to save western civilization. Islam could even in theory in the future save multiple white ethnicites.

No matter what happens we can rest assure that these people lose in the end.
>>
>>32616657
>not all feminists!
>Men are stupid when they say "not all men!"
>>
>>32617494
But then this would happen ..
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism
>>
>>32617555
>http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism
Seems like a bunch of bullshit from people who have never read the Qur'an even in islamic scholars think they are even more crazy then secular feminists.

None of this is compatible with each other. Am i suppose to really believe this exists wide spread in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>32617555
Its happening for now the radical elements make sure that stops dead in its tracks Isis and alquadea were famous for stopping it via bullets.
>>
>>32616341
>Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Feminists ?
4chan has a 2000 character limit, dude. you're not getting a response for that one.
>>
>>32617494
>As much as I hate Islam they are our failsafe if shit doesn't stop and we fail to save western civilization.

Cutting off the nose to spite the face.
>>
>>32617708
You never know what could happen.
I could never see it happening in Saudi Arabia, but I could see some Muslim Feminists in the Western World
>>
>Burger King
>>
>>32617718
ISIS, Al Qaeda or even Hamas are Israeli proxies,
So that the Jews can victimise themselves.

So in this case, strong and empowered womyn will hear about the injustice of females in the Muslim world, then can go up in arms and cling to Feminism
>>
>>32617936
>works at burger king
>not letting him have it his way

Fire this bitch immediately
>>
>pro-life is evil and wrong
Americans truly do not understand irony if they think this
>being pro-life
>is bad
Yes pro-death has such a positive ring to it.
>>
>>32617800
I could see it being trendy for a year or 2 until we redpill them with the truth.
>>32617798
If the this so called "social justice" ever gets it's way then western society is lost and became too weak to survive. We would be better off purging ourselfs through islam rather then violent invasion of our nations and further pushing ourselfs down the self eating snake that is their ideology.

Look at the top speakers of it anyway. Often people who get paid ridiculous amounts of money to spout feel good bullshit to women and shitskins.

Tim wise
Anita Whats her face
The money going to "womens outreach" in many industries just changes hands with other feminist groups.

If we fall for such a scam we don't only deserve islam we need islam.
>>
>>32617981
Femicide is a big reason it never took root in the middle east i have no idea why its not still going on since it shut feminist attempts at protest in those areas down hard.
>>
>>32616341
I'd just grab her cheeks and headbutt her if she got that close to me. Then she'd run off crying because I'm a man and dared to retaliate.
>>
>>32616341

This is what happens why a SJW tries to interact with the real world. I cringed hard.
>>
>>32617245
Traditional Jewish values (not this reform crap, true Orthodoxy) would be far superior to burning out the degenerates.
>>
File: 6093-momoalaugh.jpg (215 KB, 466x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6093-momoalaugh.jpg
215 KB, 466x468
>>32616341
>that burger king shirt
>when she tries to run away
>that jiggling fat
>>
>>32618064
ramzpaul had a great video on tim wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD9SMjluLBM
>>
>>32618021
Kekles
>>
>>32618173
TOP KEK
>>
File: jews externaly.gif (349 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jews externaly.gif
349 KB, 300x168
>>32618140
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>32618183
>that racial breakdown instant BTFO
>>
>>32616657
#yesallwomen
>>
>"Understand me motherfucker?!"

>"I-I'm listening to you..."

>"get the fuck out of my face!"

Huehue
>>
Like sure she is crazy, but i think any piece of shit like him should just stop, just walking around with huge board with a dead foetus on it.
>>
>>32617555
doesnt that go right against islam by allowing women into areas they arent supposed to go?
>>
>>32618140
Can't we all just agree that being a conservative, right-wing faith is all that really matters?
>>
>>32618289
Suck my Constitutional Rights.
>>
>"It's just a clump of fucking cells!"
Here's something that irks me about that argument: those "cells" aren't all yours. It takes two to tango when it comes to reproduction, so that "clump of cells" sitting in your womb doesn't belong to you. And in most cases it's your conscious decision to start the process. A process that, if uninterrupted, lasts for 9 months and produces a healthy human infant.

So, no, it's not a case of "my body, my rules" because what's sitting in your womb isn't YOUR body.
>>
>disabling comments

fucking why? what's the worst that can happen? feminists flood the video apologizing for it and making themselves look even more pathetic?
>>
One of those guys totally talked like a fag. Not the guy in the colorful sweater, he was a bro. The other guy talked like a fag.

"We're calling the pole-eeth."

Man, if he's not gay then why would he fucking talk like that? I'd fucking practice my vocal range in a mirror if I was him.
>>
>>32617494
>rich arabs fund liberals in usa
>this shit as in ops video happends
>guys guys guys Islam is answer
Nice try muhamed.
>>
>>32618183
Damn he really tore him a new asshole. I'm assuming Tim Wise never responded?
>>
>>32618358

Yeah it's really not as black and white as they make it out to be. Of course in response to what you said, it is in the woman's body, but then again it's the male's child as well, so it's a difficult topic IMO.

And yeah about the child's right to life or whatever, that's another issue. Clump of cells I think it's fine to get rid of, but it gets less and less fine as it develops. I wouldn't give moral weight to uncreated beings though, as then you could argue for like, that everyone should constantly get pregnant so they're not "killing" potential babies. Trouble is it's a gradient process of becoming a human but we try to assign categorical morals to it.
>>
>>32618396
>Rich arabs fund liberals
Meanwhile jews vote democrat and were behind the civil rights movement
>>
File: martin_schultz.jpg (557 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
martin_schultz.jpg
557 KB, 1000x809
>>32618396
>Jew face when
>>
>>32618461
>Of course in response to what you said, it is in the woman's body, but then again it's the male's child as well, so it's a difficult topic IMO.


True, but why would you kill something that's well on its way to becoming human? In cases of rape, severe mental and physical disability, and whether or not it puts the mother's life in danger, it's permissible.

But the way I see it, there's no good reason not to deal with your choices for 9 months, pop the fucker out, and give it up for adoption. It's only because stupid cunts don't want to deal with consequences of their own decisions, and it's a disgusting behavior.

Also, like you said, since it's the man's child just as much as the woman's, he should have just as much power as the woman in those situations.

Frankly, I wish we never had legalized abortions to begin with.
>>
>>32618488
>>32618531
Why don't we resolve to dislike both?
Cancer and AIDS might not work together in the body but they can both kill the host.
>>
>burgerking
>>
>>32618648
They are both awful and the world would be better off without them,however it's important to be clear on who is doing what. For example every congressmen with dual American Israeli citizenship is a democrat even though republicans eat Zionist cum.
>>
>>32618426
not as far as I know.

Tim Wise never responds to proper criticism, he only responds if it's something stupid like "fuk u faggit".
>>
>>32618358
its funny to note that people think of just because its a few cells means its not living.

you could blast these facts to SJW's but they will probably say some shit like science is mysoginistic
>>
>>32618620

Eh, if you get pregnant by accident I don't think it should mean another human being needs to be created. But as it develops it gradually gains some sovereignty over itself and goes from the "lump of cells" to a human. But really if it's like a few weeks in, even if it looks like a small human, the mind isn't so developed yet so it can be said to be like killing something as smart as an insect or something.
>>
>>32616341
Why would you do this? I mean why would someone literally stop their entire day to yell at someone on the street? I automatically assume that the female in the video is actually mentally ill. She has actual mental problems. Ridiculous
>>
>>32616341
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q

Did this piece of shit "femenist" get fired yet? How is Burger King covering this crap up?
>>
>>32616341
how come Americans never fix their teeth? Is it because it's too expensive, perhaps?
I was wondering, because her teeth seem like this could have been prevented when she was a child. They have grown incorrectly.
In Belgium, children's teeth are closely monitored, and they get corrected as they grow.
I was wondering, because i have seen it quite a lot with Americans, even young ones. Is it purely because of the high costs?
>>
>>32620372

>In Belgium, children's teeth are closely monitored, and they get corrected as they grow.

That sounds almost perverse. I didn't know Belgians were so vain.
>>
>>32616341
>"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LIFE"
>She says this to people who are against abortion
>>
File: 1383072698529.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383072698529.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>32616341
>white privileged racist
>the creature itself is white

The best part is the burger king uniform
>>
>>32616341
And thats the police?

Fat middle aged men on bikes. Where was this filmed?
>>
>>32620673
It's just a biyearly checkup for their teeth...
so that they don't grow up with teeth like that feminist.
is something stuck up in your asshole, son?
>>
>>32616341
>Feminists want equal rights
>Want 100% control and rights over an organism that only exists due to 50/50 male and female
>>
File: Capture.jpg (88 KB, 936x519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
88 KB, 936x519
>>32621093
The only place this thing would be considered white is in US prison statistics.
>>
>>32621439

Teeth generally don't need to be "corrected". You're being presented with a false image of what teeth should look like, and trying to change reality to match that false image.
>>
File: typical feminist.jpg (68 KB, 364x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
typical feminist.jpg
68 KB, 364x388
>>32616341
>>
>>32621711
what the fuck are you talking about? Have you had a good look at that feminist's teeth? it's a health issue. She can't even completely close her mouth. She has to tense extra muscles just to keep her lips together.
>>
File: english smile.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
english smile.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>32620372
Most Americans do fix their teeth, this broad is obviously part of the lower class, her family probably couldn't afford braces.

>>32620673
>>32621711
britfag pls
>>
>12 week old fetus is just a bunch of cells

top kek

my wife and I saw out son for the first time at 12 weeks, hands, feet formed, saw his heart beating in real time
>>
>>32617708

top kek

it's not bullshit

birth rate in muslim countries has been on the decline for some years now and ya know why? they began to allow women to attend university.
>>
>>32621485
Yeah, well, being the devil's advocate here, but you do have to eat considerably more and endure mood swings and just pain in general, so it's not as black and white as you claim it to be.
I'm pro-choice, but I do believe abortions should require the consent of both parties and if one party disagrees, it should sponsor the other part. Being born into poverty or to families who are clearly not ready to have a child is not good and breeds misery.
>>
>>32616341
Pro-lifers should all adopt children so that none are in care, then they can hold the opinion that these unwanted children are entitled to life.
>>
>>32621826
ah, i see. well, i knew American healthcare was expensive. But it surprised me that even dental care would be something the lower classes can't afford.
>>
>0:59, buffering, loading brain things
>>
>>32618373
This. I fucking hate censorship on both sides.
>>
>>32621093
They gave her that shirt because she's there so often.
>>
>>32621955

I'm sure lots of pro lifers do adopt, but why should they have too?

I'm pro life, i don't support a total ban on abortion but it definitely needs to be discouraged widely and in public. Some modern women see abortion as a right they have a duty to use just to piss of rightwingers, like open carry gun enthusiasts with leftists. The rest of the women are simply lazy and irresponsible, being reminded what they are doing in public doesn't cause these women to chimp out but it might encourage some of them to have sex more responsibly.
>>
>>32621093

DONT GET CHEAP ON ME, DODGESON
>>
>>32618063

There is no pro-life you're just pro-fetus.
>>
>>32618294
Islamic women must follow what her man tells her to do.

Some actually need permission from any male to get out of the house, Wether it's the father, brother and then the husband. In other words, they really have no freedom.
>>
>>32621225
>Where was this filmed?
Columbus, Ohio
>>
>>32621728
Those fucking teeth!
She is missing a few feministy looks
Can someone shoop some feminist glasses and make her hair red?

Basically the female version of a fedora
>>
File: 1402099204279.gif (3 MB, 442x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402099204279.gif
3 MB, 442x366
just a friendly reminder
>>
>>32616341

I swear I've got this fat cancerous bitch in my beastiality porn folder.

No wonder this whore is so tightly wound, you'd be too if no human wants to screw you.

She rly knows how to take that dog cock up her ass.

7/10
>>
>>32616341
Being pro-abortion is the only thing good about feminism.

I do not want this fuckers to breed.
>>
>>32616341
Oh look, it's this same video.

Again.
>>
>>32624337
Wtf, it's not even a tiny foetus,
Is that even legal?
>>
>>32624337
>>32624453
As far as I know its after car crash mother died.
>>
>>32624337
>just a friendly reminder
that you're a liar. That fetus is close to 28 weeks, and is far beyond the legal threshold for first trimester abortion.
>>
>>32624483

Back to Burger King please
>>
>>32616341
>no uterus
>no right to talk about it
>>
>>32616341
Lol that bitch was being crazy but those guys are some big ass bitches for snitching on her.
>>
Liberalism in a nutshell
>>
File: 1395982931363.gif (513 KB, 300x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395982931363.gif
513 KB, 300x190
>>32616341
I wonder if Burger King advocates harassment and violence. /pol/ should get to work on this.
>>
File: Pandering.jpg (131 KB, 2156x1615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pandering.jpg
131 KB, 2156x1615
>>
>>32617245
islam is on the same level of bad. just state your opinion and laugh at theirs. they'll foam out the mouth a bit but then they see that their bickering is useless.
>>
>>32624567
She's kind of right though, really. How can a man know what it's like to be pregnant?

>>32624594
Conservatism in a nutshell
>>
>>32624659
>She's kind of right though, really. How can a man know what it's like to be pregnant?

empathy
>>
>>32624594
>>32624659
Newfag here. I don't quite understand conservatism and liberalism yet (I'm not american, I'm not so used to them). Which one /pol/ stands for?
>>
>>32624659

>Stay out of personal lives

Not when your actions have consequences that effect other people.
>>
>>32616341
To be fair, they're too deluded in their own fisting-circle to know any better.

>let them wither and die
>>
>>32616341
Summary: a morbidly obese female-looking walrus with horseteeth gets violent.
>>
>>32624659
Why is the "right" to kill unborn children the left's hill to die on?
>>
>>32616341
> Drops straight to MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE
> Unable to deliver serious debate, attacks property and persons
> Refuses to speak sensibly, just swears at people

The modern left everyone, the side that proclaims itself to be understanding, tolerant and educated
>>
File: 1405436369389.png (214 KB, 393x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405436369389.png
214 KB, 393x391
> You don't care about life
> Says this to pro-life anti-abortionists
>>
>>32624483
pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/12-weeks-pregnant.aspx/
I would explain it to you, but since I'm a white cisshet you would ad hominem the shit out of me
>>
File: 1352230155950.jpg (11 KB, 250x181) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352230155950.jpg
11 KB, 250x181
>>32616341
>gets physical
I'd have pushed her back.

also
>land whale
Every time.
>>
>>32624659
There's this thing called the flu. Morning sickness
Working out. Eating for a baby
That thing that contracts your muscles and hurts like hell. Pregnancy.
but but but muh sogyny
>>
>YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE FUCKING ASSHOLE
>WHAT YOU ARE IS A FUCKING RACIST MOTHERFUCKING IS WHAT
>YOU FUCKING SEXIST, MISOGYNIST MOTHERFUCKERS
>TAKE YOUR MALE PRIVILEGE SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
File: 1402013333732.jpg (85 KB, 625x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402013333732.jpg
85 KB, 625x468
>>32616341
It's like a demon experiencing an exorcist.
The truth is holy water to these people.
>>
File: 1380661945534.png (10 KB, 149x149) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380661945534.png
10 KB, 149x149
>>32616341
She's actually right. That isn't what a fetus looks like. Jew-influenced conservitards are always lying to get their way.
>>
>>32624814
>Why is the "right" to kill unborn children the left's hill to die on?
I don't like your phrasing there. I think "unborn adults" would be more appropriate.
>>
>>32616341
>That burger king logo.
HOLY SHIT THATS A MANAGERS UNIFORM ISN'T IT?
TELL ME SOMEBODY HAS THROWN THIS VIDEO STRAIGHT TO BURGER KING AND SAID SHIT ALONG THE LINES "Why do you employee such hateful people"
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 490x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 490x360
>>32616341
Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
>>
When it is okay to kill someone according to a liberal.
>before being born
>holding an opposing opinion to a liberal
>being a white male

When it is okay to kill someone according to a Conservative.
>Someone is trying to kill you or your family
>an enemy soldier
>someone who committed a crime that warrants the death penalty

Notice the difference.
>>
>>32616657
#notruescotsman
>>
>>32624578
>someone is attacking you
>ur dum fer callin der PO-LEESE

hurry up and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1330006653587.jpg (75 KB, 599x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330006653587.jpg
75 KB, 599x800
>>32624578
>snitching

>>>/n/igger
>>
>>32618197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvAImdR2Z_0
>>
>actually calling the police for that

okay i know she's being pretty wild but calling the fucking police? what a bunch of pussies. all she did was fucking knock their sign down.
>>
Her name is Victoria Duran.
>>
File: 1392058849040.jpg (5 KB, 125x99) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392058849040.jpg
5 KB, 125x99
>>32616341
>1:31
>I-i'm listening to you
Every fucking time.
>>
>Can't wait until day of the rope! Humans will have their necks broken when pushed from platforms with ropes around their necks!

>E-except if it's foetuses having their heads crushed by forceps, then that is somehow totally different and we are against that!

/pol/, what has become of you? Why not be for equal opportunity killing? If the liberals are okay with killing foetuses, why not just applaud them? It makes everything easier.
>>
>>32621826
British people's teeth get corrected, just because westminster is frightened of the noise the dentist drill makes doesn't mean we all are.
>>
Why do you think of anger as something bad? You should get out there and show the same anger for your own cause.

If you're "pro-life", go yell at a "pro-choice" activist.
>>
Also, fat people should be forced to pay extra taxes for being absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>32625621
You bet your ass they wanted to beat the ever loving shit out of her. I would but that doesn't look very good publicly.
A good public image for the pro-life persons is an insane babbling Pro-choicer being dragged to jail.
>>
I can't find Victoria Duran on Twitter unfortunately. Yes, I use Twitter...to troll. Someone has to do it.
>>
>>32625836
I say the same thing about gay people and niggers.
>>
File: ????.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
????.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>32621093
>>32622096
>>32621672
>>32621728

Home of the Whopper indeed.
>>
>>32625930
Well guess what, black people comprise most abortions that happen, so realsitically you should be an ardent supporter of abortion for the same reason as Margaret Sanger was.

Eugenics. All of you people flying Nazi and Confederate flags on /pol/ should be pro-abortion for the same reason that all of the people flying 'best Korean' and 'rainbow' flags are.

It means less unwanted persons cluttering up the world, and a better economy.
>>
>>32626054

I am indeed pro abortion for the exact reason you mentioned.
>>
Also, abortion is more common among the working class in general, and this has an additional effect - when legal and encouraged - of restricting the size of the reserve army of labour.

This means that capitalists cannot just rely on armies of babies, and the state is not able to rely on taxation ponzi schemes. Instead, they are forced to innovate in order to make the economy run with less people than there were before.

Birth control, abortion, wage increases, mechanisation, and increasing labour productivity, are all in a positive feedback loop with each other.
>>
>bored watching typical video
>camera gets up close to her shirt
>burger king
>burst into treats
>>
She's an annoying cunt but tbh I can kind of see where she's coming from with the "you don't have a uterus, you shouldn't decide on what happens in one" argument. I wouldn't want a feminist decide what happens to my penis either.
She's wrong to think that people without a uterus shouldn't be able to comment on that topic though.
>>
File: your way.jpg (76 KB, 490x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
your way.jpg
76 KB, 490x273
>>32625383
>>
>>32626562
well this is how logic and rational people think
>>
>>32626562
Right, which is why you, as a fetus, would also find it ideal if someone wasn't given authority over whether you make it to your birthday or not.

Feminists will do their best to try to remove the rights of the child from the argument, and yeah, when you do, whatever they want to do with their own cunts is fine.

Unfortunately the issue is only an issue because it involves the life of another human being, with their own rights.
>>
>>32626562

As soon as woman are able to have children 100% without men they can do whatever they want with their own fetus

However, till then, it takes a man and a woman, and its just as much his baby as it is her's, if he doesn't want the child to die, they shouldn't allow the abortion
>>
>>32626562

If women can decide their have their son's foreskin chopped off men should have a say in abortion.

We're all human, as they love to chirp when it fits their agenda.
>>
>>32616341
>dem teeth
>dat burger king uniform
Women Studies truly is the greatest career choice.
>>
/Pol/ stands for liberalism. We're what you would call a far left reactionary forum
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 586x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 586x709
>>
>>32616341
>we're all the same inside
I really wish this was fake
>>
>>32625784
>unborn creature who is still innocent of an crimes
>assholes who made their choice
No differences at all :^)
>>
I'm pro-choice, but holy shit do I fucking hate fat, hambeast tumblr feminists.
>>
>>32628262
>le strawman comic face
>>
>>32628273
In my eyes there is no difference, I'll conduct war anywhere, including inside someone's womb.
>>
>>32628262

/pol/ B T F O.
>>
>>32628262
Other than the retarded strawman, what's wrong with wanting to be sexually desirable? How is that something shameful or wrong?
>>
>knows nothing about his views other than that he's against abortion
>calls him a racist
fuck I hate SJWs
>>
>>32628456

People who are not sexually desirable become hateful and resentful.
>>
>>32619643
>get pregnant by accident

No such thing. If you have sex, you're taking a risk that babby might be formed.
>>
>>32628571
like that thing in OP's video
>>
>>32628531

You're asking SJW's to use logic

Every time a SJW tells me we need to "Teach all men not to rape" I say not all men are the problem, a few men are the problem, just like woman are, and then they go "NO ALL MEN ARE SEXIST" so I shout back "Yeah, so all feminists arn't sexist right?" and they go "NO"

"So why are all men sexist, but all feminists are not sexist? That in itself is sexist"

Then they just scream CIS Privledge etc crap at me and I laugh and walk away
>>
>>32628671

SJW's never think that far ahead
>>
>>32628262

>I AM SILLY!!
>>
Where are the black hebrews when you need them
>>
>>32616341
>no uterus no right to talk about it
>>
>>32628961
black hebros
>>
>>32624730
a true American conservative is one that wants to maintain the constitution and the values the country was founded with, while liberals are progressive leftist lazy fucks wanting to "progress" into a completely government dependent hedonistic society
>>
>>32628961
>>32629168
holy shit, people know about them? I have their vans park near my house when they go to Pathmark
>>
File: 1392496964536.jpg (64 KB, 800x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392496964536.jpg
64 KB, 800x430
>>32628327
>typical militant lolberal.

You guys just ooze double standards.
>>
>>32629212
I wanna join just to piss on feminists.
Tfw no white privilege
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1000x1502
>>32616341
>89% of all feminists are white individuals who feel their life is inadequate so they turn to feminism to shift their own internal blame and problems onto another source
>feminists typically grow up in a household that is a non-traditional, non-nuclear family
>feminists are of the lower to lower-middle class representation, forced to take non-accomplishing jobs and have no career, if not unemployed at all

Meanwhile
>anti-feminists females are grown in a loving household consisting of 1 mother and 1 father
>anti-feminists females have a higher chance of having a college education when compared to feminists

Feminists hate their lives. Whether it be family related or their situation (in this case an overweight, ugly buck tooth lady that has a slave wage at Burger King) and always feel the need to lash out at anyone who does not follow their agenda.
>>
>>32629212
They shitpost on this board daily, so yes, people know about them. Fortunately, I think no one takes them seriously because they are so obtuse.
>>
She called him a racist because he's White. If he was a negro, she wouldn't have called him racist. This is more proof that "anti-racist" is just a cynical euphemism for anti-White.
>>
I couldn't watch. WHY IN THE WORLD DOES SHE CALL HIM RACIST FOR NO REASON. SHE ACTUALLY USED THE CIS WHITE MALE THING. well batshit feminists tend to be fat ugly crazy bitches.

If I hit a feminist will she get mad I mean she wants to be equal
>>
>>32629298

Nigger Jews are fucking hilarious. They're the most delusional people ever.

The closest thing to minstrels we have these days.
>>
>>32629374
>>32629298

The at least have the balls to do shit you phantom of doing.
They actually stand up to feminists while you stay behind your keyboard
>>
>>32624625
what is the difference between a gay hamburger and a normal one
>>
>>32616897
[spoiler]alex jones reported it firsts and did a interview with them firsts [/spoiler]
>>
>>32617798
Chemo sucks, but cancer is worse.
>>
I love the calm way the two guys react. I found their expressions and delivery to be quite hilarious. And the police seemed to absolutely love the situation.
>>
>>32629478

Black privilege means they can be racist in public without repercussions.

Compare the publics reaction to them hooting and hollaring, screaming "cracker!" at young kids walking past to a klansmen standing there quietly.

Blacks have more rights these days.
>>
>>32629242
>typical militant lolberal.
Wrong.

>You guys just ooze double standards.
My only standard is that might makes right.
>>
>>32616341
Why is that British woman so rude? Why does she have an American accent?
>>
>>32616341
>Burger King

Someone's sent this into her work and gotten her fired, right?
>>
>>32630335
The fact that they've charged her with assault and that it got on the news, means that she's probably already been fired.
>>
>>32629361
Hispanics and especially blacks are overrepresented among abortions. Perhaps she reasoned (bear with me) that he is racist because he wants to force WoCs to have babies, or something.

More likely, she called him racist because racist is one of the worst names you can call someone. (That's why modern American conservatives will often go out of their way to prove they're not racist and call liberals "the real racists".)
>>
>>32629261
This.

Most feminists are just women who feel like they've been cheated in life. I mean, christ, just look at that thing in the video. I'd be angry all the fucking time if I looked like that.
>>
>>32616341
>Burger king

I'm all for abortion, but not for either of these groups. I think abortion should be a private thing.
>>
>>32630611
Basically the whole American political spectrum is completely incoherent. It's just people trying to all find ways to pin the liberal swearwords onto everyone else.

It's "you're a racist!", and then "no, you are!", ad infinitum.
>>
>>32629361
>>32630611

She called him racist because he's White. The concept that all White people are privileged and are therefore racist, whether they are aware of it or not, is the cornerstone of leftist political thought.
>>
>>32630868
It is politically coherent. The modern American political zeitgeist revolves around the asinine leftist concept that all humans are literally equal, the same, and interchangeable (hence the "we are all Americans" shit Republitards like to spew). American conservatives are just slightly to the right of American liberals in this regard.
>>
>>32631110
Actually, good point. It's basically present day liberals vs. old-timey liberals, so in a way it makes sense.

The National Review even had the honesty of putting it this way:

https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/339276/exceptional-debate

>It was, to simplify, the most individualistic elements of English society — basically, dissenting low-church Protestants — who came to the eastern seaboard of North America. And the most liberal fringe of English political thought, the anti-court “country” Whigs and republican theorists such as James Harrington, came to predominate here. All of this made America an outlier compared with England, which was an outlier compared with Europe. The U.S. was the spawn of English liberalism, fated to carry it out to its logical conclusion and become the most liberal polity ever known to man.

Basically a disaster, but the Americans think it's wonderful.
>>
>>32616341
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q
Reported the video simply because the filmmaker was a beta faggot.
>>
>What you are is a racist motherfucker aswell!
why do people always pull every ism card when they're losing an argument?
>>
>>32631847
>censorship
No you're the faggot
>>
File: 1405685253601.gif (994 KB, 230x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405685253601.gif
994 KB, 230x225
>>32631110
I should also add, that the whole concept of 'pro-life', and 'right to life', was built atop the liberal conception that all humans somehow magically have an 'inherent right to life' (irrational), and that somehow the concept should apply to random unwanted foetuses (also irrational).

There is also some idea that everyone in the whole world is supposed to cry some kind of tears of pity and feely-feelings, for unwanted foetuses. Which is just so ridiculous that it's almost breathtaking. It's one of those proposals where I can just image that Bertrand Russel would be like, "top lel". He'd say it aloud.
>>
File: 1405785291292.jpg (256 KB, 456x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405785291292.jpg
256 KB, 456x628
>>32616341
Mfw I know that exact area.
>>
>>32618289
I had assholes like this protesting the planned parenthood clinic near my apartment. I was pregnant at the time, and was waddling myself down to the restaurant just past it because I had a craving for fries, and all of them were glaring at me like I had committed some horrible act by doing so. They even started coming towards me until they saw me walk past the front gate.

Damned if I went out for a snack after that without my husband. I'm not against abortion, but only because of the few instances of it being medically necessary like with ectopic pregnancies, or a ones that have gone septic.

Outside of that, you take responsibility for opening your legs!
>>
>>32619921
>Did this piece of shit "femenist" get fired yet? How is Burger King covering this crap up?

Abortion burgers, made with real "clumps of cells"
>>
>>32632134
>Outside of that, you take responsibility for opening your legs!

Thought experiment then. What does it really mean to 'take responsibility' for a pregnancy? After all, [1]maybe you find out that there is something genetically wrong with the man which will be transferred to the child, and you don't want that. Or [2]maybe you didn't intend to be pregnant for whatever reason. Or [3]maybe the foetus is going to have some kind of disability which will make it into a 'useless eater'. Or [4]maybe the man's family offends your family in some way and you have to cancel everything including the foetus.

In those situations, 'taking responsibility' for the situation would actually mean terminating the foetus.
>>
File: fggh.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fggh.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>Those teeth
>>
>>32632134
The only reason I'd support abortion is because when it was illegal women were doing it anyway with coat hangers and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 574x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 574x786
>>32616341
#WarOnWomen
>>
>>32632415
After reading that... you're not even worth responding to in detail since you're literally coming up with reasons; most of which, are not valid reasons for an abortion to begin with!

Just go get sterilized ya dumb slut. It'll make the world a better place.
>>
>>32632604
I already said I wasn't against abortion. And yeah, I'd rather those women be going to a sanitized clinic where the procedure is done by a doctor, than with a back alley coat hanger.

Forgive my poor wording in my previous post.
>>
>>32632604
This issue is women having abortions after 20 weeks. Even some very liberal places like France it is against the law after 15 weeks. Unless Momma needs it, or if something is wrong. These feminists want abortions ANYTIME. Including 9 months! And POST BIRTH abortions.

>http://youtu.be/qEv1afKaLhA

Now that is just fucking sick.
>>
Post more videos of hamplanets losing their shit
>>
>>32632832
>After reading that... you're not even worth responding to in detail since you're literally coming up with reasons; most of which, are not valid reasons for an abortion to begin with!

Why do you not find those to be 'valid' reasons? It looks like you are just throwing in the towel because you don't have an argument.

>Just go get sterilized ya dumb slut. It'll make the world a better place.

It's not *my* problem since I've never been in that situation. However, I would certainly support sterilisation programmes for some people.

But let me guess, you are opposed to sterilisation programmes because it violates civil rights or some nonsense, right?
>>
I showed a friend of mine the video, he has a libtard feminazi older sister; He showed her and she apparently said "That video is a false flag made to give pro-choicers a bad image."
>>
>>32633067
"Post Birth" abortions. i.e. The baby is alive and living, they let the baby starve on the table. The baby is on the table crying for its mom. Mom gets up, goes have lunch with her girlfriends. The baby is left in the room to die.
I call that MURDER.
>>
>tfw swede
>tfw pro-life
You know nothing
>>
>>32616341
I'm very pro-abortion because it is the only form of eugenics we have in this country and helps the niggers from over breeding but I can't stand these femicunts. I'm torn, do I want it outlawed to let the femicunts know who's in charge and put them in their place at the expense of letting nigs reproduce like rats? Or do wel let the femicunts think they matter but keep the niggers from creating an army of nigglets?

I would be ok with banning abortion if we would sterilize the niggers in some way but that would be hard.
>>
>>32633290
You filthy, racist male-privileged scum! That is not murder, that is called empowerment to womyn!
>>
>>32633290

AKA Crib Death... Gee, the baby just died I don't know what happened.
>>
>>32633290
if it kills nigger babies why is it wrong?
>>
File: 1368506187277.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368506187277.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>32633067
>Post-birth abortions.

Yeah, for the mom.
>>
>>32628262
>someone took the time to draw that
wow
dude why not be a political cartoonist? You draw better then most of them and have the same ability to use strawman against your opponent.

You are natural.
>>
>>32633368
Letting a newly born infant rot is empowering to women? Is it empowering to the baby girl dying on the table?
>>
File: 1403109480336.png (58 KB, 220x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403109480336.png
58 KB, 220x200
>>32616341
I'd hit it. Those titties.10/10. I spank her and demand a bj.
Seeing irate feminists gives me the horn. I'm "firming up" just thinking about it.
>>
>>32626054

"It is totally true that in times of great trouble, bad climate conditions, or a poor crop yield, Nature herself takes steps to limit a population’s increase in certain countries or races. She does it both wisely and with no mercy. She does nothing to destroy actual reproduction, but prevents the survival of what is reproduced by exposing the new generation to such difficulties and deprivations that all the weaker and those that are less healthy are forced to die.

Everything that Nature allows to survive faces the trials of existence a thousand times over, which makes life difficult and only the well-equipped continue to reproduce. This allows the process of separating the good from the bad to start all over. By brutally and immediately eliminating the individual that can’t handle the storms of life, she keeps the race and species strong and even pushes them to supreme achievement.

Reducing the numbers creates stronger individuals and, in the end, improves the species. The result is different when man begins to limit his own number. He is not carved from the granite of Nature but wants to be “humane”. He believes he knows better than the cruel Queen of all wisdom. He limits reproduction itself, not the survival of the individual. He always sees himself as an individual and never as the race. He believes this road is more humane and better justified.

Unfortunately, the results are also reversed. Nature puts a severe test upon survival while allowing free reproduction, then chooses the best among a lot of individual creatures to remain alive and propagate their species. Man, on the other hand, restricts breeding, but takes frantic care that every creature that is born will survive at any cost. This correction of divine purpose seems wise and humane to him, and he is delighted to have outwitted Nature and proven her inadequacy."

Straight from Mein Kampf. I'm not even a NatSoc. Read a book some time, nigger.
>>
>>32633877
you know she's the type to let a man do anything to her once she see the dick.

those self-righteous types sing like a canary and lose all self-respect in the sack
>>
File: 1405675722181.jpg (57 KB, 388x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405675722181.jpg
57 KB, 388x410
>>32633916
Hitler was wrong about various things, imagine that!
>>
>>32618183
#Rekt
>>
>>32634039

He seems to be pointing out an obvious truth supported by the biological sciences. Your statement is vague and pointless.
>>
>>32634094
Humans are part of nature. Humans do selection on themselves all the time. For Hitler to draw a line between selection carried out by us killing people, and selection carried out by non-human forces killing people, is incoherent.

Especially given that the Nazis did a lot of human-directed killing.
>>
>>32634039
No he wasn't. The Prussian aristocrats working against him did.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 540x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 540x420
>>32618063
>>32617494
>>32618063

What's it feel like trying to convert a bunch of westerners to your sand-nigger religion? Does it feel like same and failure?

Get the fuck off /pol/ kebab shill.
>>
>>32633966
Or so you've heard right. We all know that anti feminist s are virgins
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 532x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 532x501
>>32618021
LEL
>>
>>32624730
Conservatism-a political and social philosophy promotes retaining traditional social institutions. A person who follows the philosophies of conservatism is referred to as a traditionalist or conservative. Some conservatives seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity, while others, called reactionaries, oppose modernism and seek a return to "the way things were".
Liberalism-a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.[1] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
People who call themselves "liberals" today are actually progressives. Progressives are pretty much SJW tier, promoting the destruction of certain religious (Christian) and ethnic (white) groups due to "oppression" which is falsely attributed to their targets, when in reality, the problems are a result of internal failures.
/pol/ has a wide variety of political views, but be prepared to be BTFO if your opinion is demonstrably false or stupid. /pol/ seems conservative because "liberals" (see progressives) show up and get torn a new asshole by facts.
>>
Someone explain how abortion isn't a male issue as well? I was under the impression that my sperm helps make a baby, but I guess not.
>>
>>32634304

I am not going to argue in favor of his ideologies, but surely they are easy enough for you to understand.

He is advocating that humans perform selection, but suggesting that the way to select is not by preventing birth entirely, but by allowing the weak to die when they are born.

This allows for the greatest number of people, and so should statistically increase the number of successes, though admittedly also the number of failures.

Whether or not a person is successful and reproduces in their life is best decided by their performance and interactions with others.

He goes on further to examine other methods by which a population can sustain itself and grow healthily, eventually leading to his justification of Lebensraum.

I'd suggest you read up on this stuff before you make such ignorant comments and come across as a total fuckwit.
>>
A little off topic, but all this abortion talk in this thread reminded me of my ex gf.

We broke up two months ago. We were together for a couple years. She got pregnant a few months ago and had a miscarriage.

I did everything I could to be supportive, kind, and understanding. She was crazy though and got really into alcohol and drugs to the point where I believe she created a situation where a miscarriage was more likely. It was only around six weeks, so it could have happened naturally since it was her first pregnancy.

I'm not saying she was right/wrong. It just still makes me sad. I mean, it's good she's still not pregnant and we're broken up now, but it still makes me sad even though everyone is better off.

Yeah, this is not /pol/ related, but it's what I think of when I hear about abortions lately. Just wanted to get this off my chest.
>>
>>32632415
>[2]maybe you didn't intend to be pregnant for whatever reason.

Clearly that falls under "taking responsibility for opening your legs"
>>
>>32616341
hahaha, fuck /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>32634731

Humans have one of the highest rates of birth complications of any mammal.
>>
>>32629698
>please buy my water filters.
>>
>>32634743
>Clearly that falls under "taking responsibility for opening your legs"

Yes, and I suppose one way of taking responsibility is to just kill it.

>>32634624
>He is advocating that humans perform selection, but suggesting that the way to select is not by preventing birth entirely, but by allowing the weak to die when they are born.

Oh, so Hitler is supporting infanticide and exposure-death then? Well, that is another way of doing it as well.

However, in practice, Hitler supported the T4 programme, so he clearly didn't follow his own advice.

>I'd suggest you read up on this stuff before you make such ignorant comments and come across as a total fuckwit.

You need to read more than Mein Kampf in order to figure out what he was really up to.
>>
>>32616341
>obese
>ugly face
>huge rabbit teeth

That thing is disgusting. She can't cry about rape and pregnancy because no man would ever consider putting his penis inside that thing, and a baby grow inside that blubber belly
>>
filthy fatty cow.. she obviously hates the life, she wants all the babies and men killed
>>
>>32634942

Women can always get a fuck, no matter how ugly they are.

You're seriously sheltered if you don't know this.
>>
>>32616897

Not pro-life, but these guys seem perfectly nice and reasonable.

Do they just like to ruin nice things?
>>
>>32634940

>Oh, so Hitler is supporting infanticide and exposure-death then?

No, simple one. He is stating that those who cannot survive the rigors of an ordinary life, not including any grossly negligent shit you are dreaming up here, should be allowed to die.

The T4 program is in line with this philosophy, especially when he goes on to talk about "inferior people". Yes, even killing Germans who are permanently disabled is still not leaving the scope of what he discusses in Mein Kampf.

Page 86 onwards, if you're interested. I must head off now.
>>
>>32635173

>I must head off
>I must go to another thread because conflict scares me
>>
>>32635173
>I must head off now.
>Blustering after being spanked hard
>>
>>32635083
well fine then she's referring to hansom looking males
>>
>>32633283
Kek'd
>>
I'm not too knowledgeable on the topic but if you're in public and someone comes up, starts hurling abuse at you then pushes you around

how much force are you allowed to respond with? only to defend yourself of course?
same scenario where your friend is filming it
>>
>>32617800
>>32617708
>Had to attend a lecture on islamic feminism by a white muslim convert for university "social" requirements
>Woman talks about finding herself in God, finding equality in Mecca on the Hajj, finding freedom in wearing the Hijab, etc
>Ask her afterwards how she can reconcile her interpretation of the Quaran with what 99% of the rest of the muslim world thinks
>"Many people have adopted flawed interpretations of the Quaran, and these are often used to reinforce local cultural norms."
>Quote passages from the Quaran detailing women as property and subjects of men
>"You can't really understand the Quaran until you read it in Arabic, the language of god."

God these people are fucking delusional. It's one thing to argue about non-explicated "peripherals" of a religious text, but when something is explicitly stated in a text which is undeniably considered the direct word of God, how in the actual fuck can there be any disagreement in interpretation? The Quaran explicity labels women and non-believers as inferior subjects, and states that nonbelievers do not deserve mercy or justice. How can that fucking be a "false interpretation"?
>>
According to Gallup, from '75 to '09 men were just barely less supportive of abortion rights than women were. Can't imagine it's changed much since then. What do abort-'em-all types scream to female supporters of abortion, who lack male privilege?
>>
>>32636381
It's called doublethink. Retards holding two conflicting viewpoints and somehow reconciling them with each other.
>>
>>32636552
like cognitive dissonance?
>>
She is out of breath after running 30m?
Goddamn, this is so good. I love shit like this, tumblrettes meeting reality
>>
>>32616341
>no uterus, no right to talk about it
sounds a bit like female privilege to me.
>>
>>32616341
We should all blast Burger King for supporting this kind of behavior and for being pro death.
>>
>>32616341
>http://abc6onyourside.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/mother-woman-attacked-prolife-activists-reaches-out-group-33191.shtml#.U8q9pvldXy0
>Carter says her daughter has autism which explains why her emotions were high. "They feel so much that they don't know how to filter out things so they just act," said Carter.
>Autism

That explains everything. For the whole movement.
>>
>>32618289
>piece if shit for showing a factual representation.

Top kek
>>
>>32616341
I never thought that the SJW stereotype that the yanks bang on about was real. I am shocked that America lets it's women act this way in public without punishment.
>>
File: 1389649258794.jpg (403 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389649258794.jpg
403 KB, 3000x2000
>>32616341
i wana fug her
>>
those nasty teeth

it's easy to see why she's so bitter... daddy couldn't pay for braces
>>
>>32629684
The wrapper is gay as fuck.
>>
>>32616341
lel when big hoss tries to run away after hitting the camera. She needs to worry about what proper teeth look like before she worries about women's right. Also lost it at the burger king shirt
>>
>>32621850
well this chick is never gonna see it real time, no dick is going near shrek
>>
>>32621711
>>32621807
>>32621826
GRANTED.
The white and perfectly aligned Hollywood teeth you all see and aspire for, isn't natural. So he's right, it's only being "corrected" to a certain image that's been advertised for a long time.
Our teeth are for biting into flesh, brutally like a savage, not for looking pretty. And aligning them that way makes them WAY more prone to breaking from an uppercut. And less efficient at mauling antelope in the throat.
But human's teeth and mouth do have a ton of problems that more often than not will leave them better off with braces.
>>
>Calls an obvious homosexual privileged
>Says a group of pro-life people don't care about life
>Calls them racist?
>works at burger king
>those teeth
>>
>raciss muufucka
>>
Nobody in this thread is allowed to have an opinion on this subject unless they have a uterus, GOT IT, MOTHA FUCKA?!
>>
burger king responded to my complaint:

>Dear Mr. Loller,

>Thank you for reaching out. Burger King Corp. (BKC) is aware of the
YouTube video. The individual featured does not speak for BKC, nor does
she represent its position on any issues. BKC takes no stand on this
issue. We are working closely with the Franchisee who owns and operates
the BURGER KING® restaurant where she works as the matter is investigated
further.

>Kind Regards,
>BURGER KING® restaurants Guest Relations
>>
>>32629684
this one is drenched in semen.
>>
>>32642435

If it were a Burger King employee not even kicking over a pro-abortion sign, just saying publicly on camera that they disagree with abortions, that person would have been fired amid liberal rage and protests.

Thank God, that he is patient and merciful and instructs his children to be kind and turn the other cheek, or the streets would run red with heathen blood.
>>
>>32616341
had she kept the baby she'd have a husband who'd work for her and she could be at home raising the lil bastard...

shows what kind of mother she woulda been
>>
>>32636662
it's called, "i married an arab for his money and i'm his white trophy wife. aka, arab slavery pt. 2"
>>
File: peppy.png (583 KB, 1507x2272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peppy.png
583 KB, 1507x2272
>>32621728
You should have captioned that "DO A BARREL ROLL"
>>
>>32629242

There is no limit to how much this pisses me off

Hate feminists with all my being
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (5 KB, 217x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carlos.jpg
5 KB, 217x160
>>32629794

Sorry anon, I can't live with honor killing. But then I don't a charge out of throwing battery acid on women.
>>
>>32633290

This shit has to stop, the government has to start drawing a line between free speech, and just fucking insane
>>
>>32618021
Holy fuck. Weekend was made right there.
>>
File: 1394021212709.gif (3 MB, 400x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394021212709.gif
3 MB, 400x394
>>32646159
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>32616341
typical american woman
>>
A lot of single mother already do post-birt abortions, thank god it isn't legal yet. Have you seen the crime rates of women towards children? Why would they lash psychologically and phisically against defenseless kids?
Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 5157



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.