[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal of partying and the alcohol/getting wasted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 40

File: img_5360_2_large.jpg (225KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
img_5360_2_large.jpg
225KB, 640x426px
What is the appeal of partying and the alcohol/getting wasted subculture?
>>
Cheap sex m8, and nothing else
>>
Easy way to meet people/fuck, smaller parties are generally better for both imo
>>
File: Bernini The Rape of Proserpina.png (1MB, 976x740px) Image search: [Google]
Bernini The Rape of Proserpina.png
1MB, 976x740px
>>32271391
^
/thread
>>
Escapism for the poor and impressionable
>>
>>32271314
degeneracy at its absolute finest
>>
Recreational activity for people with double digit iqs
>>
>>32271314
escapism
>>
pleb escapism
>>
It relaxes you so you can work hard the next week.
That's all there is to it.

>>32271525
Why? Drinking parties have bee there since Ancient Greece.
>>
Great way to let loose and have fun. We've been doing it for thousands of years.
>>
>>32271314

Americans don't know how to drink
>>
>>32271314
subculture?

ah ah ah ah ah

its the only real human culture.
drinking, dancing, partying is the only thing all humans do.
>>
The only reason I got to parties and drink is to pick up girls. I actually hate partying, but its the easiest way and most acceptable place to find girls to do one night stands with.
>>
>>32271314
you can usually get your dick sucked or fuck a cute girl

keep listening to Rush loser

inb4: I'm neo-nazi, I only fuck niece like der fuhrer
>>
>>32271314
fucking and having fun

what does the subculture you belong to do for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 288x499px)
image.jpg
38KB, 288x499px
>>32271812
>generalizing 7 billion people into one absolute group

Why you do dis
>>
ITT Teenage partyfags trying to explain that getting wasted and getting your dick sucked by a wasted hoe is cool
>>
>>32271314
Alcohol loosens inhibitions and gives people an excuse to act crazy without being blamed for their actions. Parties are an excuse to get both sexes together.
>>
You have to be an extrovert to understand, because I don't.
>>
>>32271917
are you fucking kidding me

partying drinking and having fun is permamnete in all human history.
doesn't matter the country, race or time. everybody likes to party.
the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>32271314
I wouldn't call it a subculture when for quite a while it has become primary culture.

As to the appeal of it most would see it as this
>Assemble party
>Lots of your friends and friends of friends show up
>Fun music to dance to with all the people
>Have a few drinks to relax your worries so you can have more fun
>Play a few drinking games for fun
>Possibly get laid

All the people I know who party are very willing to admit that while sober partying is really fucking annoying, boring, and embarrassing.
>>
>>32271976
They enjoy hanging out together to feel more whole as a person and stroke each other's egos with fake compliments it's a pointless distraction but necessary because they become miserable and insane when left alone with their own thoughts
>>
What is the appeal to fucking a new club slut everyday?
>>
>>32272075
Don't try to pretend like there's some sort of existential high ground in being an introvert. There almost certainly isn't.
>>
>>32271806
Gr8 b8 m8 7/8
But it is semi-true only people in straya or Indonesia drink heavily. Or England.
>>
I don't get it, I went out partying and didn't like it.
It's disgusting, vulgar and plain boring
That's just my opinion

I look down on people who do so you can imagine I don't have many friends left, which is sad.
>>
>>32271314

meaningless sex
>>
The appeal in forgetting about how shit life is.
>>
File: bob8.jpg (6KB, 199x254px)
bob8.jpg
6KB, 199x254px
>>32271314
pussy!
you stupid basement dweller
now go back reread all your Ayn Rand books again
>>
>>32272026
Are you seriously this fucking retarded don't get me wrong I love to get fucked up but I also understand not absolutely all 7 billion humans on this planet like to party because there are plenty of groups who refuse to party

>forgetting religious and straight edge cunts who are forever against partying due to willful ignorance
>>
File: ufukintard.gif (473KB, 500x361px)
ufukintard.gif
473KB, 500x361px
>>32272108
Tripfag contributions are worthless. Fuck off trip scum
>omg i sure hope people think better of me for dis post
>i love it wen ppl lik me on 4chn
>>
>>32272091
To get the urge out of your system so you can continue on with your interests.
At least in my case.
>>
File: 553.jpg (117KB, 876x719px)
553.jpg
117KB, 876x719px
Social selection

Autists and uglies are filtered out, good looking and/or funny people remain
>>
>>32271314
It means you're out having fun with people who accept you and increases the probability of having sex. Try it.
>>
>>32272219
You've never heard of masturbation?

Or, let me guess, you've got a butchershop dick and you have basically zero sensitivity left.
>>
>>32272177
>'straight edge'
>an insult

Just like how fratbro's derogatory term against any non-fratbro is "goddamn independents"
>>
>>32272234
>people who accept you

You sad, sad little man.

(This is me not accepting you)
>>
>>32272246
Actual sex feels better and leaves you more emotionally satisfied, even if it is with a semi random sloot.
>>
>>32272105

There is independence though. Extroverts absolutely needs other humans to function. Introverts do not need other humans to function, but can also be social, with a few breaks now and then.
>>
>>32272288
I'm ok with that mate, going pub later :P
>>
>>32272105
No high ground here I just find you extroverts extra silly with your ritualistic nonsensical gatherings to stroke each other around a little bit more each time so you don't feel empty and alone on your way to the grave
>>
>>32272291
No, it really doesn't. It's comparable at best.

Although I'm speaking from a point of view where I have my entire penis in tact and have at no point been mutilated, so my penis works differently.
>>
maybe you just need to find the right people to get drunk with. because there were plenty of accomplished intelectuals who got wasted. hemmingway, HST come to mind immediatly.

there are bars every few miles, find one that suits you.
>>
>>32272291
Actual sex with someone that isn't a vapid whore and is an interesting person leaves you more emotionally satisfied, even if it is with a semi plain girl
>>
>>32271917
Dramatic, alcohol fueled bursts if social diversion are pretty common across cultures. Even the fucking Indians in mexico take some time to get drunk off mezcal and go wild. Subverting social norms, losing individual identity, moments of ecstasy, primordial order, etc.. Read some Octavio Paz's labyrinth of solitude or nietzsche's birth of tragedy to understand why people get drunk and party.
>>
>>32272332
Sure; but there's a ton more dumbfucks who do. You're not an accomplished author, and neither is your friend.

The reality is that it's perfectly valid to be a pure individual who is above evolutionarily backwards behaviors.
>>
>>32272191
Fuck you. What's so bad about trip coding?
>>
File: 1402341793307.jpg (59KB, 661x885px)
1402341793307.jpg
59KB, 661x885px
>>32271314
not being anywhere near you OP
and the pussy of course
>>
>>32272248

someone didn't get a bid
>>
>>32272177
yeah but the vast mahority of human population like 95% likes to party from time to time. as always been like this will always be like this
>>
>>32272355
I am fully aware that about 75% of our human race holds up partying to be the holy grail of all existence but not the entire 100 fucking percent and not every single last human being it's not for every one and there are plenty of people who have never partied or never will like Amish people and highly religious fuckers and that's the only point I was trying to make
>>
>>32272448
PFFFFFT, I hung around SAE at the school I went to and I was among the first bids m8

>implying they're at all difficult to achieve
>>
>>32272373

hmmm, well seeing as how alcohol has been part of human civilazation for thousands of years, and we have it with meals from burgers to lobster.

you just sound like a judgmental prick. if you do have some friends, try getting drunk with them, you may have fun for once in your judgmental cynical life.
>>
I don't mind having a drink, I made the partying.

It's vulgar in my eyes
>>
>>32272484
75%?

more like 95%
>>
>>32272505
I find it funny that you can't just admit that you're engaging in inferior behavior patterns. Muh judgments, muh feelings. No. There are better and worse things, and you are probably far more worse than you are better.
>>
>>32272516
Not if you count kids and religious people they have got to be at least 25 percent of our population right
>>
>>32272533
lighten up.
>>
File: 1402248286434.jpg (728KB, 1712x1363px)
1402248286434.jpg
728KB, 1712x1363px
>>32272533
>>
>>32272533
It really is inferior but as I said before it's entertainment for the double digit iq folks and that's also about 75 percent of the population if not more
>>
>>32272555
religous people love to party m8. why do you think religion was so important. all the good parties were around and sponsored by the churches mosques and temples.

and kids want to party all the time, they just don't need alcohol as a social lubricant
>>
>>32271525
this
>>
>>32272594
i have a triple digit IQ and i love to go out and party. of course if i do it too often i get bored really fast but that is just the blame of my triple digit iq
>>
>>32272594
This is how I feel about drugs in general.

Drugs can actually magnify a bright person's mind in many ways.

But 99.9% of the world isn't capable of this.
>>
>>32272610
They might party but they don't get fucked up and a party without getting fucked up isn't really a party now is it?
>>
>>32272653
drugs are just a tool.
whitout knowledge on how to use a certain tool almost all final results are shit.
>>
The absence of religion, morality and duty in society reduces man to his most feral instinct. He must fill the void that is eating away at him.

I observed this last night at one of London's seediest nightclubs. Whilst the common rabble danced away their meaningless rebarbative lives, I sat there silently in solitude, contemplating the state of western civilisation. My presence greatly angered the drunk hordes to whom I annoyingly stood out as the crumb in the butter of their otherwise ebullient Saturday night.

I took a young intoxicated lady aside and probed her as to why she had the desire to spend her weekends in a drug fuelled, sin-contained hell hole. She threw her sweat induced arm around my neck and responded "What else am I to do, for life has no meaning"? I explained to her that her existentialism would best be solved through study of the works of the great French philosopher Albert Camus. I highly recommended "The Rebel" as a great introduction. She gave me her digits and we're going bowling tonight. Can't wait.
>>
>>32272725
of course it is. i go out i don't get extremelly fucked up and i still enjoy myself. most people do this. not in london or any other cosmopolitan city where drinking to get destroyed is like a rule, but most people go out and don't get totally fuked up.
>>
>>32272650
Well it's obvious some people with high iqs like to party too but it's not very common I don't think unless your talking about college aged kids
>>
>>32272768
>Whilst the common rabble danced away their meaningless rebarbative lives, I sat there silently in solitude, contemplating the state of western civilisation.

That's pretty fucking pathetic
>>
>>32271488
>^
you don't have to do that
go back to /b/ and lurk more
>>
>>32271314
It's all about testing and flaunting your invulnerability, if you think you might have it. It has nothing to do with any real pleasure beyond that. It's mostly for spoiled cunts, or wanna-be-spoiled-cunts.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 197x256px)
index.jpg
6KB, 197x256px
Pic has never been more related
>>
>ITT: Butthurt foreveralones who would love to go to a party but have no one to go with.
>>
>>32272768
you blew it
>>
>>32272653

I'd rather spend the weekend getting high on vicodin and watching movies than going to bars/drinking parties.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x192px)
image.jpg
16KB, 250x192px
>>32272815
>a commoners reaction to someone using their brain
>>
Its a result of extreme apathy towards life and responsibility that somehow has gotten popularized in modern culture. People would rather drink solely to get drunk and ingest gallons of pisswater than enjoy a good drink responsibly.

And what does this generation say when confronted about these issues?

"Yolo" or "who cares?"...
>>
>>32272768
>>32272907

Elliot? I heard you died man.
>>
File: beck_crying.jpg (74KB, 424x316px)
beck_crying.jpg
74KB, 424x316px
>>32271314
while I'm out having fun getting some pusssy with others in my subculture, OP you stay home in your basement oiling your guns and studying your neo-nazi literature

even a blowjob from a Jewish girl feels great!
>>
File: cheers m8s.jpg (348KB, 910x733px)
cheers m8s.jpg
348KB, 910x733px
TRIGGER WARNING;
edgy response incoming

the modern purpose
> lets the wage slaves "let of some steam [Bennett]" so they can become sufficiently docile and apathetic to their societal presets and fancy themselves "freemen"
>it's during the night so they wouldn't cut into their productive daylight slave-hours
>instead they have to steal sleep under neon lights so the jews can own their premium time
>gotta be efficient with your funtime, goy
>they get to be harassed and herded by club owners, bouncers, police etc
>they can pump the money they earned quickly and frivolously back into the money-stream and never get out of the bottom rung cycle

yes, people always liked to dance,sing, play, drink, flirt and have fun
but you're autistic if you stop there and dont consider the social contract under which those things happen in present day

trying to squeeze "fun" into a manufactured space of time in which you're supposed to fulfill yourself as a social creature under very specific conditions in order to be more focused doing post-industrial operations.

it's called "downtime" by social engineers

but that's just an edgy troll shitpost.
>>
>>32272874
Getting fucked up at home alone is superior to all other forms of partying
>>
>>32271314
As a recovering alcoholic, I can say that in terms of the alcohol/getting wasted aspect the appeal for me was that it was an easy way to procure alcohol and that alcohol was the easiest way for me to stop thinking which is really appealing to me because thinking a lot invariably makes me unhappy.
>>
>>32272912

"just havin some fun mate, lighten up you uptight asshole"

"get to rub my genitals on somebody else's genitals"
>>
>>32272814
m8 get this straigth. most people like to party. this as always been a part of our human nature. partying and consuming intoxicating substances as been wiht us since we first started to walk the earth upright. its part of our evolution and part of who we are as people.

get this throught your head it is to be human to get with people you know and dance laugh and get fucked up.
you would know this if you indeed got out of the house
>>
>>32272768

I tip muh fedora
>>
>>32272931
My idiot peasant friend let me direct you to this >>32272960
>>
>>32273022
I'll think of you at home, alone later on when I'm out being a good goy with my friends and hitting on 20yr old girls.
>>
>>32272815
i do this all the time. sometimes i just stay there looking at people having fun.
its fuking great. all those people i the same vibe, moving talking smilling etc etc etc. you have never truly lived until you really look at a large group of people enjoying their time.
>>
>>32273005
Get this through your head m80 not everyone can be boxed into one group especially not 7 billion fucking people so stop generalizing everyone into one giant group
>>
>>32271701
and Greece was degenerate in many ways.

over-drinking is a sign of decadence.
>>
I used to drink to dull the fucking boredom. Now I can't anymore and the world is more boring then ever. Don't overdo the fucking alcohol. Staying sober when everybody else is getting fucked up sucks donkeyballs.
>>
File: 1376405548988.jpg (8KB, 196x204px)
1376405548988.jpg
8KB, 196x204px
Sure is >>>/soc/ in here.
>>
>>32271578
Pretty much this.
>>
>>32271578
This.

The worst thing I find about bar/club culture is that you literally cannot talk. Literally. Talking is impossible. It has to be shouting and screaming. You have to destroy your vocal chords to communicate. They play music far, far too loud, so any chance of real conversation is basically nil.
I cannot stand it. It's one thing to do it in actual nightclubs/danceclubs, but when they also play music at full volume in pubs/bars, it is just infuriating.
>>
>>32271525
Lol was somebody not invited to the cool kids parties? Still waiting to find out what the touch of a woman feels like?
>>
>>32272112
That's not sad. You not finding new friends (or just getting over yourself and hanging out with your old ones) that is sad.
>>
>>32272960
everything in this post is valide. that is why i don't go clubbing anymore.

never the less saying partying is not a part of being human is panst on retarded
>>
>>32272484
you ever watch amish mafia?

those amish go hard m8
>>
>>32273172
in my small town in Iowa the local bar scene is quiet enough to talk, but the people are so fucking dull. I just don't like formal socializing period.
>>
>tfw my community is going from a quiet neighborhood to a party desination for drunk 20 somethings
why here, why now?
>>
>>32273071
Also remember that when you have an accidental child due to your own inability to think and I'm still here high on drugs having all my freedom and time to do whatever the fuck I want instead of being an apathetic victim of your social slavery system of ignorance and stupidity
>>
File: finland.jpg (16KB, 255x170px)
finland.jpg
16KB, 255x170px
>>32272108
you sure about that?
>>
>>32273265
because it was a safe neighborhood
and people going out at night like to go to safe places
>>
>>32273172
>playing music at full volume in pubs and bars
There's no fucking point in going to these places. Is there such a thing as a bar with no music? That'd be interesting to see.
>>
>>32271314
>You are made to believe It relaxes you so you can work harder the next week.

FTFY

Drinking and Getting wasted is nothing more than plebs buying into the panacea of keeping the masses docile. It's been shown that productivity is greatly impacted by such things. So much so that on bank-holiday weekends the previous weeks productivity is minimal because everyone is excited to bunk off.

http://ec.europa.eu/health/alcohol/docs/science_02_en.pdf

Also sex
>>
>>32271701
it doesn't fucking relax you, though. You wake up hungover and whole next day are bitter, angry and sick. How is that relaxing?
>>
>>32271314

Intoxication on alcohol or recreational drugs feels good and makes you happy temporarily, drunk girls have less inhibitions so it's more likely that you'll get laid
>>
>>32273335
Hey man I like that logical thinking you got going there but logic and thinking don't go hand in hand with alcoholics
>>
>>32273335
what about the human race being the most masoquist animal out there that you haven't understood?

what is worng with you man?

humans want to be abused and love to feel sick. how else would they get pity from others?
>>
>>32271949
>without being blamed for their actions
except you know, when you end up in jail
>>
>>32273286
well its not safe anymore. Now police need to make patrols all night long. I keep getting woken up at 2am by groups of loud idiots walking by leaving their empty beer cans on my front lawn.
>>
File: 1405105109114.jpg (381KB, 1100x1399px)
1405105109114.jpg
381KB, 1100x1399px
>>32271314
desperate escape from reality fueled by hedonism. youth finding a fleeting validation in pleasure, the enjoyment of relinquishing control over the self in a society that offers very little (or very much, depending on your perspective) impetus for internal growth, self-mastery and integrity.
for many, it's just mindless fun.
>>
>>32273414
>human race

there's like 30 human races and hundreds more extinct
>>
>>32272219
drunken sex is awful.
>>
>>32273414
Maybe humans that don't deserve to exist any more but surely no humans worth their own existence live like you just stated
>>
>>32272230
>>32272234

this.

ITT: People who didn't get invited to any Lazer Quest birthday parties.

People who have had sex with less than 50 partners in their lives have no right to comment on the lifestyles of attractive, popular, promiscuous people. You're not welcome at our parties and we wouldn't come to yours. So please, keep talking shit while looking in the front windows, nerds, cuz you ain't getting through the door.
>>
File: dQd-1-1.jpg (48KB, 321x349px)
dQd-1-1.jpg
48KB, 321x349px
>>32272533
All of you non-revelers can enjoy your uptight and plain lives while we enjoy a social and more human experience. Neither is wrong, just different ways of going about life. Calm down and let revelers revel and let hermits hermit.
>>
>>32273469
homo sapiens sapiens
>>
>>32273510
a species
>>
>>32272768
>probed her
>>
>>32272332
you're forgetting the part about alcohol being a poison and a one-way street to depression
>>
>>32273488
are you sure m8?

look at the world, look how most people like to be bossed around, abused by their peers, and still they go out of their way to apease to the ones that step on them.

as a group humans are the most stupid of animals.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 308x308px)
image.jpg
32KB, 308x308px
>>32273496
>4chan
>promiscuous
>>
>>32272338
not really. Because if shes a ho, you can fuck the hell out of her until she cries, spit on her, and not feel bad about it.

The best sex is hatesex because you can treat them like a fucking dog and go back to the club with the shine of alpha on, ready to take the throne as the slayer of sluts.
>>
>this whole fucking thread
>muh degeneracy
>muh civilization

[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>32273528
fuck off
>>
>>32273562
Yeah I know you're right but those are the ones I hate more than any others but they're not all like that it's only the shitty ones that behave like that
>>
>>32273573
yeah you're just a weirdo/sexual sadist
>>
>>32273573
getting your kiks by treating other people badly?

who abuses you?
>>
>>32273573
Bro you're fucking retarded and most likely a wannabe sociopath
>>
>>32271578
This

When retards get bored of watching TV, they go out and drink themselves even more retarded.
>>
>>32273549
>>
>>32273641
we all behave like that.
all of us. now its only a level on how much pushing the individual is willing to accept until he or she says "stop".
>>
>>32273335

You know that drinking one beer doesn't give you a hangover and alcohol poisoning right? Neither does drinking 3, or 4, or 6 over an evening. You can get a pleasant buzz or even get moderately drunk without hangovers. It's called knowing your limits.
>>
>>32273005
in reality it's probably 20 percent that actually enjoy getting smashed. At least half do it just because their friends are and they want to fit in. Of that 20 percent, at least half are addicts, and therefore degenerates.

There's a huge silent majority of people out there, people you won't see in a club or bar more than a few times in their lives.

Yet the degenerates like to pretend that everyone is like them and that they are the pinnacle of freedom and fun. When in reality they're just setting themselves up for failure, criminality, addiction, and mental illness.
>>
>>32273769
>Yet the degenerates like to pretend that everyone is like them and that they are the pinnacle of freedom and fun. When in reality they're just setting themselves up for failure, criminality, addiction, and mental illness.

so a specific group of people that do a certain action defend the action they take, by belittling others peoples actions and exacerbating the positive aspects of their own action?

wow you really opened my eyes there
>>
>>32273306
then you'd have to actually hear these morons talk. 90 percent of them are not worth talking to, period. The interesting ones fall into a few categories (old hippie, war veteran, immigrant) and they all seem to tell the same stories after a while. People are just not very interesting overall; just a bunch of apes without an original thought.

>>32273724
moderation is hardly a part of modern drinking culture.
>>
A lack of culture.
>>
>>32273306
Next time youre in a loud club, try shouting at the girl, when she cant hear you yell in her ear, and when she cant hear you again, start nibbling on her ear.

Guaranteed makeout and usually a good way to tell if youre going to bang.

then again you nerds wouldnt know anything about banging strangers
>>
>>32271314
It gives Jews shekels and destroys goyim.
>>
>>32273723
There you go again generalizing 7 billion into one group I take none of this abuse you speak of from no one and when someone attempts to abuse me I let it be known that they can fuck off and don't speak to me in the future or I can bash their fucking face in because I don't take shit from any one and no one else should either unless youre a weak bitch that deserves it
>>
>>32273573
one night stands and drunken sex both cause shame and regret, almost inevitably.
>>
>>32273912
why would i want to bang a stranger.

i don't eat food i don't know and i certainly don't put my dick up every other hole.
>>
>>32273675
i was cheated on once, after that I learned not to be the nice guy friendzone bestie.

Now I am womens worst nightmare. I can come in and charm their panties off, because I feel nothing. Then when they are drunk, and my smooth talking and cutting eyes and strong jawline have done their magic, i take em home and then its playtime
>>
>>32273972
seeeeeeeeeee
>>32273723
also good for you. never let anyone abuse you. never.
>>
>>32273892
The human race really is a miserable lot and you have to be borderline retarded to get along with them in everyday life
>>
>>32274036
But there are people who will never abuse you not everyone is a sadistic maniac looking to punish every one they meet which is what you're trying to say
>>
>>32273468
/r9k/ : The Painting
>>
>>32272392
whats good about it
>>
>ITT: People who didn't make friends in university

I'm an engineer-in-training. Drinking is the best and only team-building excersize. Every year, we get a bunch of terrified 18-year-olds who went into engineering either because a.) they're good at math and science, or b.) because they think engineering is a manly field and they don't realize that math is involved. (there are also c.) femgineers, but those are sent down to us by YHWH for unknown reasons.)
By all accounts, these two groups of students should hate and/or fear each other. They should get into little cliques with their own kind. So what do we do? Pump them full of (intentionally) shitty beer for seven days and force them to do stupid tasks together. Everyone else on campus ends up thinking engineering is for assholes, but big or small, grad or undergrad, we all know and like each other, we all mentor froshies and learn from fifth-years, and we'll all have a strong network of industry contacts when we've graduated and gotten jobs.
Alcohol isn't degenerate, it's what makes us work together instead of hating each other and jacking off in our rooms to dickgirls all day.
>>
>>32274145
>implying you can't be abused by proxy

What is the police?
>>
>all these beta virgins trying to define partying as degeneracy
why so bitter
>>
I dont even drink that much
all I know is whenever I party, flirt, drink and go to concerts
sometimes the day after I get the strangest feeling of heavy "emptiness" in a dark way not in a Buddhist sense, it's not zen at all,
It seems like my body is used up all the "good" feels during over-stimulation and then I'm a junkie going through withdrawal in what seems like deafening silence.

anyone feel me out there?
>>
>>32272392
attention whoring with a fake tripfag in a anonymous board is a pretty desperate way of seeking validation from others. you want people to validate you for who you are get real life friends. or go to a non anonymous board
>>
>>32274196
You mean it covers up the fact that we all secretly hate each other unless we become under the influence of substances
>>
>>32274031
so you are still punishing the same person over and over again?

grow the fuck up
>>
>>32273468
Or maybe: Just having fun.

Did you know that even 50+ years olds love to party? Maybe they don't get shitfaced but they at least consume alcohol and have casual sex encounters.

You should try it out and see for yourself. And with that I'm not talking about silently entering and leaving the party without talking to anyone
>>
>>32274196

>they're good at math and science

Engineering students are usually not good at math.
>>
>>32274196
>>32274196
>Alcohol isn't degenerate, it's what makes us work together instead of hating each other and jacking off in our rooms to dickgirls all day.
alcohol is surely a gateway to degeneracy. Fornication, mental illness, criminal trouble, risk of serious accident, all related to alcohol. Sure, having a beer now and again is fine, but imposing a social norm of drinking is evil. You should not pollute yourself with the poison.
>>
>>32274338
Can you be an engineer even if you suck at math?
>>
>>32274356

Yes. Most engineering students suck at math.
>>
>>32274317
its a social lubricant

the vaseline of personalities. you because most people have large egos alcohol lets your ego down a bit.
>>
>>32274241
if you drink, that's a side effect. There's a reason why so many drunks end up killing themselves; alcohol fucks up your dopamine regulation big time.
>>
>>32274376
I looked at some aeronautical engineering stuff on the MIT website and it looked like there was some weird kooky math involved.
>>
>>32274241
its called dopamine and sometimes your brain can't produce it.

could be also that you have grown out of that phase and need a diferent stimuli to have real fun
>>
>>32274259
It's kind of hit or miss. At U. Waterloo, engineering is full of chinks on /d/ who don't socialize, and business is where all the bros are. But my uni is the opposite.

What are you doing now?
>>
>>32274384
Alcohol leads to nothing but shitty decisions that will only be regretted later it's the same reason most of us got into this existence by unplanned means
>>
I'm in exam period right now. As soon as exams are over I will be going to party and will be drunk with my fellow students. I pity those who just go home and browse the internet.
It's just so much fun. Even if you ain't the middle of the party.

I like how you experience your fellow students in a tipsy mood - they're opening up and you just bond with them faster.
>>
>>32273468
>offers very little (or very much, depending on your perspective)
wut dew yew meen?
>>
>>32274487
sure thing m8.

its degenerate
>>
>>32274407
It is you fool. The guy is trolling you. If you have problems with maths you'll suffer a lot in engineering
>>
>>32274492
>It's just so much fun. Even if you ain't the middle of the party.
>>32274492
>I like how you experience your fellow students in a tipsy mood - they're opening up and you just bond with them faster.
so college it fucking hurts
>>
>>32271812
>every single human that has ever existed loves to party

WHY
DO
PEOPLE
SPEAK
IN
A B S O L U T E S
>>
>>32274442
25 year old neet.

Don't worry son, it's over for me.
>>
>>32274338
>>32274356
>>32274407
There's a fuck-ton of math, we just don't do it by hand. The trick is knowing what parts of the internet will do that math for you.
Also, how MATLAB works.
And that you ALWAYS do Pearson MasteringEngineering with at least three of your buddies. Everyone forfeits one question, everyone gets at least 75% :^)
>>
File: 235889.jpg (610KB, 1554x936px)
235889.jpg
610KB, 1554x936px
>that one silent guy who doesn't drink at all
>most people don't even know his name
That is most of the party haters in here
Pic related: It's them
>>
File: 1403939919501.png (150KB, 462x514px)
1403939919501.png
150KB, 462x514px
>>32273285
Finland doesn't consume that much alcohol in any statistics. Finn here too, we're not "best heavy drinkers" in Europe even though you want to portray Finland as some drinker nation, getting shitfaced 2 days a week isn't heavy drinking, most Europeans drink beer everyday. Russians are also on totally different level when it comes to drinking.
>>
I've grown out of partying / clubbing.

Between the ages of 18-21 I would go out very regularly, drink and managed to try these at some point:

Weed, LSD, mescaline, cocaine, mephedrone, MDMA, ecstasy pills, laughing gas, salvia, amyl nitrate, ketamine

And probably some others I've forgotten.

Then I graduated and got a real job and that all came to an end.

Now I am 24 and like to have a beer occasionally but that's about it.

Nightclubs make me feel ill now.
>>
>>32274426
>>32274386

I figured as much
>>
>>32274714
Whatever you say grandpa
I've had a job since I was 20 and still enjoy going out with friends now at the age of 25.
you're just hiding behind an excuse
>>
>>32274689
You can't be over the age of 21 and if you are you're just fucking stupid and your brain will never mature to a smarter better version of what it once was when you were younger and dumber you will just get dumber the older you get not wiser
>>
>>32274707
Lol. Lappi. Karjala. Savo. Päijät-Häme. Pohjanmaa. Perhesurmat.
>>
I kind of just got sick of the party lifestyle

I would meet and fuck a girl every weekend in college but I wouldn't know who these people were in the morning. And then you see the girl you fucked ignore you in the light of day because "she was too drunk" or whatever and it's really awkward

Weed is so much better for me personally. Both of my brothers are huge drunks now and hate marijuana, but I prefer it to loosen my ego and relax. Plus there's (practically) no hangover so it's just better for me to go to work the next morning
>>
>>32271812
Fucking hedonistfag
>>
The whole clubbin culture is so fucking shit and I cannot possibly understand how people can even go to these places fueled only by alcohol. I mean yeah, I did somewhat enjoy this shit, but this meant shitloads of different drugs like ecstasy, acid, weed and stims, alcohol was in a very minor role just to "boost up" certain stim effects.

Few beers here and there isn't that bad, but I don't find any appeal of getting shitfaced anymore, rather take a huge dose of benzos If I want to produce the very exact effects without ethanol poisoning and hangover.
>>
>>32274837
just remind yourself that's someones daughter that you polluted you disgusting degenerate.
>>
>>32274822
It's still nothing compared to the amounts of booze for example averge Russians drink
>>
>>32274796

There is literally no reason beyond the early 20s to regularly attend a Chad Thundercock and nigger infested shithole to observe a pubescent mating ritual

If you are 25 and not in a serious relationship you have failed son
>>
>>32274807
Woah man calm your horses. I can taste the bitterness on my tongue
>>
>>32275052
I'm not bitter my friend I'm only aware of the ignorance I see in others
>>
It's what non-autistic people do over the weekend.
>>
>>32274582

Engineering students only take lower level math like calculus, ODE and linear algebra. They don't take any of the actual math courses.
>>
File: neetanonbirthday.jpg (89KB, 1288x258px)
neetanonbirthday.jpg
89KB, 1288x258px
How can I become a party person?
Pic related sounds like me

All these stories about drinking and YOLO and fucking women make me jealous
>>
>>32275170
that story gave me cancer

but at least his mom loves him
>>
>>32275170
go to a bar
drink a lot
act like you're 8 years old
>>
>>32275127
>my shitty useless social structure is being called into question
>better call them autistic or something fedora related because I'm too stupid to come up with a witty retort

You should just not post ever again m8
>>
The trick is to learn how to party without drinking.
I used to drink and it was fun, and there was pussy too. Now I let myself go without drinking, it was hard at first, but once you master it, it is fucking amazing, you pretty much become a social alpha,, pussy is 100% guaranteed, also you get up in the morning without shitty hangover
>>
Don't know but everyone on /pol/ would drunk right now if they had any friends.
>>
>>32275226
Fucking wolf in Sheeps clothing there's got to be a slang word for exactly what you do but I can't think of it
>>
ITT: basement dwellers try to justify staying in 24/7.
>>
>>32275170
you need to get out more nigga, I usually do not advocate alcohol consumption and shit parties filled with sluts but in your case there is no other way
fucking contact your friends, meet up in some bar or some shit, drink beer, spirits etc, do not hold back, drink and make them drink, then you will start talking shit, might start some bromance, if you are not complete retard and beta you might even score some pussy (unlikely though) so thats a start..
>>
File: xc1991-1024-000.jpg (63KB, 549x800px)
xc1991-1024-000.jpg
63KB, 549x800px
>>32275361
>>32275526
>degenerates detected
>>
>>32274196
What in the fuck are you talking about, grow the fuck up
>>
>>32271701
so was touching little boys you stupid fuck
>>
>>32272448
>>32272499
>>32272248

What is Greek culture like? Frats and sororities are banned at my university except the Jew Frat which is listed as a "cultural group" or some such.
>>
File: thisisyou.png (98KB, 300x206px)
thisisyou.png
98KB, 300x206px
>>32275595
>neckbeard loser detected

Tip your fedora, faggot.
>>
File: spess muhrine.jpg (28KB, 343x358px)
spess muhrine.jpg
28KB, 343x358px
all these westfag stories make me realize either communism or some other endemic cause in the east Europe trained women to be much more conservative about sleeping with someone on a one night stand

over here even a french-kiss is too much for many girls if you're a nightlife stranger, for example kissing the cheek and neck is pretty doable, some rubbing of bodies may happen but beyond that you have to bank on the number and subsequent dates

yeah, yeah I know that's changing with the post 95' kids
>americanized shithole happening
>purging the heretics
>when
>>
>>32275703
I always though social fraternities were filled with assholes. I was in a Professional fraternity for the business connections but the social frats were always getting into some trouble for some stupid fucking shit they did

All of the social frats on my campus hold a big secret party at the start of the semester. Well for my final semester, they invited every fraternity on campus except one. That fraternity found out about it and called the cops on the party (giving underage kids alcohol) and every single fraternity on my campus got suspended for my entire senior year with the exception of professional fraternities like my own

Which was cool because then we could charge exorbitantly for fraternity parties on Friday nights since we were the only game in town.

Just a lot of bullshit drama and nonsense in Greek life, really.
>>
>25yo qt at work
>from neighbouring country but extremely dedicated to learn the language and study here, speech is fantastic after 9 months
>played classic guitar since she was 10
but then
>parties till 5am every weekend or so
>gets drunk as fuck regularly, couldn't even remember the face of some guy she met at a party, told me this while laughing
don't know what to think
>>
>>32275761
it's quite pathetic
imagine it was your daughter out there spreading her legs for a random dude at a bar who she will never speak to again. Imagine the shock and dismay if she got pregnant or an STD.

the West is disgusting.
>>
>>32275205
>but at least his mom loves him
everyday you make a choice
>>
>>32275361
>>32275526
>>32275744
This post >>32275225 is for people like you
>>
>>32275877
Socializing is good, but getting passed out drunk every weekend /=/ socializing.

Move on.
>>
>>32275761
bro, eust urup '90s reporting in, the bitches are easiest, what is need is being funny and talk alot funny shit, because most east bros party just to get totally wasted or are fucking sad and antisocial
just be nice, polite, and most importantly funny you will get pussy whenever you want (not just parties but when going to a shop to buy fucking milk srs)
>>
File: 1393316760964.gif (2MB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1393316760964.gif
2MB, 312x312px
>>32275170
>All these stories about drinking and YOLO and fucking women make me jealous
Why?
>>
File: 1401040235214.webm (3MB, 428x240px)
1401040235214.webm
3MB, 428x240px
>>32276143
>>
>>32276143
I thought the same thing but it's ego mostly
>>
File: Laughing4.jpg (25KB, 635x460px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing4.jpg
25KB, 635x460px
>>32275863

Thanks for the informative post. I really like the non-Greek culture I have at my university. You can walk down the student ghetto on a Friday and there will be parties at every house. Not only this, but because there are more clubs (due to no Greek divisions) everyone who is not living in the basement is usually invited to at least one party a weekend where you can meet more people.

Fuck y'all degeneracy. I'm having the time of my life, meeting dozens of people, getting /fit/ and actually learning shit.

Kek, it sure is /r9k/ in here.
>>
>>32276228
holy fuck thanks anon i needed to save this one
>>
File: feels 2.png (136KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
feels 2.png
136KB, 480x480px
>>32275898
>imagine it was your daughter out there spreading her legs for a random dude at a bar who she will never speak to again.
>>
>>32276258
what are you learning about, STEM?
>>
>>32276228

Why do all niggers do this shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>32276258
Fuck you and your braindead society you are shit and always will be but you'll never be aware of it because you are a good goy
>>
File: 1404641342589.jpg (23KB, 309x443px) Image search: [Google]
1404641342589.jpg
23KB, 309x443px
>purchasing and drinking overpriced poison in a deafening noise in a hot box with far too many people in one place to act like an ass attempting to court a promiscuous wench into exchanging her STD's for your time

Yeah, fuck that. There are far better outlets for finding women of value and self-worth, gyms namely- and one night stands are misery-inducing and unfulfilling, don't let any one tell you otherwise- and wearing your slut indulgences on your sleeve is disgusting.
>>
>>32276387
I fully agree with your sentiments however it's probably far too mature and intelligent for the party crowd in here
>>
>>32276258
>I'm having fun in college!
no shit, wait until the novelty wears off, you've acquired some regrets, then come back and report how you feel
>>
>>32276347

Bio-chemistry with a politics minor. Cause fuck it.

>>32276356

Thanks. Hey, if I get a high paying job due to my connections with the Jews does that mean I win?

>>32276499

I've done some stupid shit, learned from it and moved on. No different from childhood. GG.
>>
>>32271314
Hedonism tells them to seek pleasure.
Narcissism tells them it's okay and that people will like them for it.
Nihilism tells them it doesn't matter anyway.

This mixture we see today, of hedonism, narcissism, and nihilism together, as one ideology, is the worst thing to ever happen to the 21st century.
>>
>>32276646
You win the paid slavery game yeah sure if that's what you want in life
>>
File: nazi.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
over-drinking is directly tied to American obesity epidemic

pure degeneracy.

Drop the booze, lose some weight, fatties.
>>
File: Tinfoiling.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tinfoiling.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
>>32276708

I win while you lose? Excellent.

*tinfoiling intensifies*
>>
>>32276836
In the end all that money you make goes right back to the same Jews you serve so no you don't win but I love your attempt at one upping me goy boy
>>
>>32276387
alcohol feels good man, but i've got to agree with your opinion on clubs.
>be me
>graduate from college with okay grades
>friends invite me to go to a club with them
>sure
>shit music playing really loudly
>talking to friends is difficult without shouting
>music feels louder the more i drink
>also seems to lose sound quality
>by the end of the night it sounds like the DJ is just playing back 240p youtube videos on repeat
>dancing is too difficult while drunk, get frustrated and join the friends that were left on the couch
>every one of them has resorted to playing around on their smartphones because the noise makes conversation impossible
>the drinks were so expensive that my buzz has started to wear off
>leave with a couple others
>>
>>32276950

Are you saying that the economy is a closed system? No way!

Congrats, you have figured out that money goes round. Now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>32277085
And you have now figured out that your money that you justify your shit existence with owns you and you don't own your money so go fuck yourself as well good sir
>>
File: screams internally.jpg (107KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
screams internally.jpg
107KB, 500x344px
>>32271314
>there are people on /pol/ - the board that as a general rule most of the people despise degeneracy
>right now who are justifying the #YOLO culture that is literally killing the western world
>>
>>32277085
>>32277239
f
Why don't you just help eachother out, and fock together? Fuckfest 2014.
>>
>>32277395

Good sir?

*tips fedora*

Kek, money opens many doors. Life is generally easier the more money you have. Everyone is enslaved to money, like they are to their brain chemistry and age-old social structure. Welcome to life, now take your shit and go.

>>32277239

>literally
>>
>>32277395
>literally
>>
>>32277566
I understand you need to keep justifying your greed to me so it's ok but keep responding to me every time I post because I laugh even more each time you reply so thanks for that
>>
>>32277566
>Life is generally easier the more money you have
You just proved you're not wealthy by making that ignorant statement. Ask any rich man if his life got any "easier" after he got rich.
>>
>>32277743

More taxes, distinction as rich instead of poor, greater target for crime, blah blah blah.

Life is filled with shit and entropy whereever you go. It was hyperbole, get over it.
>>
>>32273468
Yoou need to into friends m8. You seem to only have a surface level understanding of why people like to drink and socialize. You seem to base your judgement on the most extreme examples and completely ignore a more common moderate reality. Some people like to have a few drinks hanging out, and for a variety of reasons.

Fine if you dont like to drink, but dont paint with a broad brush either. You sound like a fuckin kebab when you do.
>>
Alcohol is a garbage tier drug that essentially poisons the user.

It's fucking amazing to me that with all the money we spend on R and D for drugs that it hasn't been replaced by something more fun and a million times safer at this point.
>>
>>32278663
it's called weed
>>
>>32278663
It's called MDMA.
>>
>>32274196
This guy got it.
>>
>>32274637
They're either siths or autists.
Since siths don't exist in real life, it kinda narrows it down.
>>
File: sith_logo.jpg (32KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
sith_logo.jpg
32KB, 398x500px
>>32279030
>siths don't exist in real life
lol'd
>>
File: vomit.jpg (59KB, 294x441px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
59KB, 294x441px
>>32274903
Well that someone should have raised her precious pumpkin with better values don'tcha think?
>>
>>32273005
See >>32272960
>>
>>32272960
>Trigger warning
>>
>>32271494
This mixed in with >>32271391
>>
>>32272306
If you're an "introvert" who doesn't need anyone, why are you posting on 4chan?

You're a loser with no friends, admit it.
>>
>>32278895
I don't care what anyone says
MDMA is a social miracle drug, I've gotten back into raving recently at 28 and it's incredible how many likeminded individuals I've met and befriended during this time, not only that but just bring high dancing to music with a few hundred people satisfies my primal urges in an inexplicable way
MDMA has literally improved my life exponentially, the only trick is knowing when you can and can't do it, always put your responsibilities first and don't compromise the basic structure of your lifestyle for the next party
it's insane how many people don't understand this simple rule of thumb
>>
>>32280794
I know. MDMA is awesome outside the party scene as well. Try doing it at home with close friends once, it'll sort ANY disagreements out.
>>
>>32278820
Weed causes anxiety in a ton of people. This theoretical drug would lead to euphoria without anxiety.

>>32278895
I've done my share and in my opinion it requires extreme moderation to use successfully.

GHB is probably the closest thing that exists but it is too easy to overdose on.
>>
>>32280893
>it requires extreme moderation
It does. Especially if it's in pill-form, as you never know how diluted it is. Pure powder, on the other hand..

>GHB (...) is too easy to overdose on
So I've heard, and it's why I've never really bothered to try.
>>
>>32273892

it's exaggerated to add shock value to the stories. Very few people want to get so fucked up that they're sick the next day. Most people that that happens to just lose control and regret it.

The right balance is having enough to feel happy and drunk and have a good time, and yet not black out, pass out or vomit, and it's possible to do. What good is getting wasted and trying to get laid if you're so sick you can't even do it? Right?

Either way, weed is easier to balance for getting high, but not so fucked up that you get sick the next day. It's harder to balance for not getting high at all maybe. People don't just take 1 puff like they might have 1 beer. But it takes quite a bit to get so wasted that you black out/pass out, and feel groggy the next day (and usually without any throwing up)

I honestly prefer weed over alcohol for a party, for many many reasons. Less fights, less out of control emotions, more just hanging out in a circle telling jokes and stories while passing a pipe and laughing.. though I have one buddy who I swear thinks the pipe is the story stick you pass around a campfire, cause that's what he does with the pipe.. he gets it, and starts telling a story before people remind him to hit it and pass it.... Weed is just more social I think.
>>
>>32280996
If you aren't an idiot GHB is safe and I've done a bunch of it and enjoyed it.

It's just not safe to hand it out to irresponsible people, and unfortunately that's a huge percentage of the population.
>>
>>32273952

>people didn't enjoy getting intoxicated and partying until jews told them to.

people have been getting drunk and using opium and psychedelics since pre-recorded history.

Cannabis has been used for at least 5000 years.

It's pretty easy. People like things that make them feel good.
>>
>>32282050

For the GHB connoisseurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkC_Q1ERyk&index=4&list=LLCNBvXAldQRy0_8ev_NYBrA
>>
>>32281769
>Weed is just more social I think.
You're fucking retarded bro. Weed is anti social as fuck. Alcohol breaks down your inhibitions and makes you louder, more outgoing and more social, weed does pretty much the opposite, makes you quiet and lazy and overthink things. Alcohol actually helps people meet each other, make friends, and get laid.

I mean don't think I'm some anti weed fag because I am a total stoner and would much rather hang out and smoke with a group of friends than go out and get drunk. But it's antisocial as fuck, it's not for meeting people just chilling with people you already know, there is a time for both and if I am going out socializing I'll maybe smoke a bowl first but I'll sure as fuck be drinking with other people to loosen up and talk to them not just smoke more weed and get quieter and quieter.
>>
>>32282950

Dunno what kind of weed you're smoking.

Most people I ever knew who smoke weed do so socially.

Stereotypical image of a bunch of stoners iw what? A group of them standing or sitting or slavsquatting around in a circle passing around a pipe, telling jokes, stories and otherwise socializing The smoking act itself is done socially, as opposed to everyone drinking they all have their own drink. Smoking everyone is passing around the same pipe.

It's one of the only drugs where people really do that, where people readily share their stash even if it'd be more efficient to save it all for themselves, vaporizing, etc. They enjoy the social act of smoking with other people getting to know new people, hanging out, bullshitting, making jokes and laughing at others jokes and stories, playing local multiplayer video games like smash bros or something like that

My friends and I sometimes we'd start smoking and just start thinking of new words to use as our own slang. Most of it completely fucking retarded cause that was the point. Weed improves free association of words, so.. sometimes words that are normally completely unrelated, have a link that makes "sense" when baked.... then the next days .. suddenly it's a retarded connection again.
>>
Fun
>>
>>32271314
There is the lowered inhibitions leading you to do things that you want to do but normally don't. There is the social aspect. If you're feeling shitty and hate real life, are depressed, and want to unwind, it can sometimes do that. It can also make these things worse depending on a variety of factors though. Then there is the addiction aspect
>>
>>32282950
>>32283672
Weed is good for talking with friends. I've had some amazing conversations around a bong with friends from college

But I try not to smoke if I'm going somewhere where I don't know any one. It makes me a tad paranoid and that alone can be enough to make me clam up and keep to myself when I should be meeting people.
>>
>>32283672
>A group of them standing or sitting or slavsquatting around in a circle passing around a pipe,
EXACTLY.

A small group of stoners brought together only to share their weed interacting with each other.

Alcohol doesn't do that, it makes you outgoing, it makes you want to go out and meet new people and not spend all night hanging out with the same small group of them but expand your boundaries and try new things.

Weed is great for bringing people closer together who are already friends with shared interests but it is fucking horrible for actually meeting new people, building new connections, getting laid or generally socializing.

You are exactly the kind of pothead who makes people hate weed, you are arguing something that is just completely fucking stupid even to normal moderate pot users.
>>
>>32284460

I don't have much an issue with paranoia as long as I'm not carrying any weed on me myself or any paraphanelia. If I'm just stoned at a party getting smoked up by someone else, I'm floating around mingling with everyone. I've met some crazy people that way

I used to go to Raves and outdoor festivals like burning man, and Goa Parties.

You meet a LOT of people you might otherwise never would have talked to, but you're passing a pipe with them and bullshitting like you've been best friends for years.
>>
>>32284829
That's very true. I was at a 4th of July party on a beach last week and met some cool people simply by passing a pipe around. Probably would have never talked to them if I had stayed sober
>>
>>32284706

That isn't it at all. What I'm talking about is inclusive and inviting to new people. You open your circle to them. I'm talking about at things like Goa parties with hundreds or even thousands of people at them out in the woods, stomping around in the mud to psytrance 24 hours a day. People bring out tents and camp, they bring toys and hand drums and make drumming circles and lots and lots of weed and psychedelic drugs.

Stronger psychedelics make you more introverted sure, but smoking weed is social in that situation.

and you know what? I've never seen a fight at one either.
>>
With minimal free time, certain folk have to maximize stimuli so they can release the pent-up feeling of mediocrity they have to endure throughout the majority of their lives as people working soul-crushing jobs where they feel undervalued. They're happy to work those long hours so long as, at the weekend, they can go out and get shit-faced.

Also, fuck these insane captchas.
>>
>>32283672
Weed makes people retarded and you are a good example. Because you smoke weed you dont actually notice or understand that are getting more and more retarded every day.
>>
>>32283672
Amphetamines are probably the most pro-social drug around if you want to make comparisons.

Not that I advocate smoking meth, because I don't, but people will definitely share that shit with you and talk your ear off. Amphetamines are fun but also, obviously, dangerous and way too easy to abuse.

It would be great if someone could invent a middle of the road stimulant that produced euphoria and lowered inhibitions but also had a relatively short duration and wasn't bad for your body.
>>
>>32285900
well said
>>
It's fun
from the outside yeah it looks pretty degenereate but you know what's more degenerate?
being a fucking aspie non-drinker with no friends
>>
>>32287707

Eh, I haven't hung around a lot of methheads to really guage how social the act of using meth is, so I'll play ignorant there. I just know what drinking.. everyone has their own drink container. anything like heroin they're probably shooting up alone.

I suppose cocaine is somewhat social, just not anything I'd really do.
>>
I've happily given up drinking, all it does is make me sleepy and wake up feeling gross.

People only drink it because's the most legal way to alter your mind, and the most socially acceptable.

It's not all that great, I don't really recommend it.
>>
>>32287929
Cocaine is pretty shit-tier, in my opinion, if for no other reason than it's cardio-toxicity, short duration and terrible come down.

Amphetamines are better in my opinion, as is methcathinone if it is of a high purity. But I haven't spent time with low-life tweakers or anything like that. Mainly artistic types that use it for inspiration and energy.
>>
>>32288099
I never understood why cocaine was the designer drug of choice during the 80s, or why it was popular with super rich white men.

It's the most disgusting feeling, in your face and sinuses. in my opinion using cocaine is almost as retarded as using jenkem.
>>
>>32275170
Rush a fraternity bro
>>
>>32288242
Yeah, it sucks and is a waste of money.

I honestly just think that it's pushed by the government to make black ops dollars.

In my experience people will tend to choose other stimulants over cocaine if given a choice.

Why should I want to snort a bunch of powder up my nose every 20 minutes anyway? That shit is practically as bad as alcohol in terms of negative side effects and the need to constantly re-dose to maintain an enjoyable state of consciousness.
>>
I don't posses the social skills to talk to strangers, and I don't have friends my age to have parties with. What do?

I enjoy having a drink in the evening to relax while shitposting sometimes. Is weed even better? I've never tried it mainly because I associate the smell with niggers.
>>
>>32271314
I like to drink but I don't have any friends and I don't like parties anyway. I just like to buy a bunch of wine and get drunk watching a moobie or shitposting on 4chan or something cozy like that.
>>
>>32288569
Depends on you, really. Weed does not really help me to relax all that much but other people swear that it works for them.
>>
>start drinking about a year and a half ago
>only drink on friday and rarely on saturdays
>dont like the taste of beer
>just mix rum or vodka with soda or orange juice
>get drunk on one drink with maybe 8 shots of liquor in it
>try wine one day
>entire bottle does almost nothing except make me feel a little hot
>>
>>32288810
The problem with weed is that it varies so much with the strain and the way you smoke it.

I've had 3 drug dealers in my life. The first had pretty weak weed that wasn't anything special. It relaxed me a bit and made me laugh a bit easier.

The second had the best weed I've used. Made me happy and I enjoyed everything while on it, especially music.

The third must have been mixed with pcp or some shit because it made me hyper paranoid, all the strength left my arms and I could barely lift them, and it felt like my heart was going a million times a minute.

I've stopped altogether now. If I can't get good weed then there's no point in smoking it.
>>
>>32288814
Wine sucks for getting drunk.
>>
>>32288998
When weed is legal, which will probably be soon, consider trying some hash. It has a narrower THC profile and I have found that it produces much less anxiety for me.
>>
>>32288814
>8 shots of liquor

damn nigga. I stick with 3.

Whiskey (which includes scotch and bourbon) is pretty good for drinking by itself. Tastes like the wood it's aged in.

Is plain rum good by itself? Never tried it.

I also have a friend that says good tequila is his favorite liquor.
>>
tfw seeing frat dudes with girls partying outside
tfw never go anywhere

what is the proper way to engage in conversation that might lead to an invite or something?
>doing anything fun this weekend?
is that why normals ask that all the time?
>>
>>32289166
You get wasted off 3 shots?

Plain rum is sweet so if you don't like sweet stuff I don't recommend it. People mix it with coke and sweet drinks usually because it masks the taste of alcohol. It's pretty much a college dudebro drink.
>>
>>32289131
Do you use a hot nail to smoke it, some sort of vaporizer?

Using a nail seems like a pain in the ass, but i know they have electronic nails now that can stay hot forever instead of torching it for like a full 2 minutes.
>>
>>32289223
as wasted as I want but I should add that the definition of a shot varies a lot. I measure 44 ml per shot. In germany for example it's like 20 ml standard
>>
>>32289274
I use a vaporizer or I roll it in with tobacco, which I know not everyone likes.

You can also eat it, that works pretty well. Vaporizer is the best, though I mainly smoke the tobacco spliffs when I can get hash.
>>
>>32289380
pen vape or table vape?
>>
>>32272075

> because they become miserable and insane when left alone with their own thoughts

lol every girl I know
>>
>>32289431
This is making me feel really old but all we used to have were table vapes.

I tried a pen-vape recently from a friend who has a script in another state and I have to say that I would definitely like to get one of those.

But the bigger ones are what I'm used to. Back in the day we had ones with heating coils and test tubes and a bunch of plastic tubing. Now there are a lot more options.
>>
>>32289380
There was a youtuber that I used to follow who ate hash, they got arrested in colorado because even though they had a license to use it, the hash came in a small needle-less syringe that you just squirt into your mouth. The cops said it was heroin and locked him up until it was tested as being cannabis based.
>>
>>32289698
I know a guy that the cops tried to arrest for having heroin (he didn't have any heroin or do heroin) because he had a plastic spoon on him. He eventually got in trouble in that incident because he had like 3 adderall on him or some shit, not major trouble, though.

Cops totally missed a large bottle of GBL he had at the time too, they thought it was water.

tl;dr: cops will arrest you for pretty much anything thanks to drug laws.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 304x166px)
image.jpg
20KB, 304x166px
You degenerate faggots will get yours soon. I hope it was worth losing your heads over
>>
I enjoy being high or wasted.... Just because.
>>
I used to party and get drunk. I used to do it to try and meet girls, bro.

Fucked a couple girls that I met at parties/bars. Then I started going to strip clubs and trying to fuck strippers. So far I've only been able to fuck one stripper, and engage in illegal sexual acts with two others. I wasted a lot of money going to those damn places, now I avoid them like the plague.
>>
>>32272533
>posting on 4chan
>>
>>32290127
What is an "illegal sexual act"?

Just paying for sex?
>>
>>32290265

Yeah, if you engage in anything sexual like handjobs or blowjobs at a strip club with one of the girls then that constitutes prostitution and is illegal.

Some of those really seedy places don't care. Hell, I've seen guys fucking strippers in curtained-off areas at some of the real seedy joints.
>>
how does one go "out" to bars etc. if you don't have a bunch of friends to begin with?

the bars near my college are either
>so loud, dirty, and gross that you can't hear anything, people standing around everywhere, can barely get in to the disgusting bathroom
or else
>separate tables with chairs, seems like everyone already knows who they're with and I don't want to bother random people
>>
>>32289878
Based ISIS
>>
>>32290365
I thought there was no sex in the champagne room.
>>
>>32290127
>So far I've only been able to fuck one stripper,

you mean for free? greentext please

personally I love strip clubs but it totally depends where you are. The one near here is fully nude with 1 to 3 high contact nude dances for $20 depending on the day. But in other cities nudity is illegal or you can't even TOUCH a stripper. Fucking nuts.

Wiki says in Portland nude lap dances are protected by Oregon's constitution (freedom of expression). Want to move there
>>
>>32290825
I don't know how you guys enjoy going to a strip club. The shit seems extremely sad to me. I've pretty much had to leave the couple of times I've been at one because it was just too strange.
>>
>>32290938
well I like girl butts and have the autism. I can get a super hot girl to dance naked on me, putting her ass in my face etc, for 10 minutes, $20. Cheaper and better than overpriced drinks at a bar.

on the other hand some "strip clubs" are just empty bars with fat girls begging you to pay $45 for a 3 minute dance.
>>
>>32271314
Detesting it is equivalent to admitting that you are socially undesirable.
>>
>>32291032
Fair enough anon. I have a lot of female friends so places like that just make me feel depressed, I guess.
>>
>>32291240
I felt like that the first couple times but then stopped giving a shit

do your female friends let you grope them?
>>
>>32291290
Some of them actually do, but I don't think it's the same thing.

I guess I'd just rather spend money on drugs than a lap dance, that's definitely a factor as well.
>>
>>32271494
This and a lack of confidence
>>
>>32291973
yeah but I don't even have the confidence to drink in public
>>
>>32292020
Why not?
>>
>>32271314
it's fun. you should try it sometime.
>>
>>32292236
because I get anxiety around strangers and don't know who to talk to
>>
ever noticed how most (british) black guys in clubs aren't drunk? They're just go in and dance. Looks
>>
>>32273573
what a cringeworthy post
>>
>>32273177
See if you can spot the degenerate.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.